Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Revenge for the fallen [tw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:07 pm

She knew that life had to be a little different with Xander, there were things that still had to be processed. Despite the time that had passed, she didnt think that he was taking too long and whenever he got frustrated with himself she always kept calm and told him exactly how it was; that it was okay. She nodded as he listed the things they had to do. But then he pulled away and she looked up at him to greet his eyes. His confession made her smile, lifting a hand to place on his cheek, “Of course,” she answered softly, leaning closer and pushing herself up on tippy toes as she kissed him gently with a soft tenderness as her lips only almost touched his. She liked doing that because it felt as if she was asking him to decide whether he wanted her lips on his and then he could kiss her back and fully connect their lips. She knew she didnt have to ask for permission, but she was extra careful now that he was processing what had happened to Buffy - Adding more to that by reminding him of the woman that just took what she wanted from him wasnt what Aiden wanted, for either of them.

He knew how he sounded in that moment, but he felt quite powerless in the moment and it was like something else was just adding to his mind that it would all get much worse if he just kept waiting. She didnt have to remind him of what had happened the last time, when it had been him who was held captive. He had wondered if he would ever see her again. He closed his eyes at her beg, wanting to give in, but what would that mean? That she wanted him to do nothing to prevent them from taking her again? “Buffy please,” he begged her in a faint tone with their foreheads connected, his eyes as desperate as the tone of voice that begged for her to understand him. “We have our bond now, it’s right here on our wrists,” he said in a soft tone but that was because anything louder would tear at his heartstrings. “I felt you as you got so cold and I felt your heart break from what you saw. No matter what we do, we’ll be in this together,” he whispered, leaning away from her forehead to look at her. “Please have faith in me,” he felt his voice break and he just looked down.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:38 pm

She leaned up to him, making him smile as she felt her gentle peck against her lips. He was rather careful, returning the kiss as one of his hands moved up to cup her cheek, prolonging the kiss. By Verity he loved this hybrid so much. Sometimes it was still baffling to him how she made his heart beat with longing for her. Breaking the kiss he exhaled in a tremble, smiling softly. "If we didn't have guests over I would've tried something new today," he confessed in a short mumble. He had been seeing a therapist regularly, and finding his coping mechanisms, he think he was beginning to have a great hold of the trauma within him. Though he knew it would never go away, he also knew that he could trust Aiden. "Will you make some dinner? Then I'll make a bed ready for Buffy," he said. He wasn't sure if Baal was sleeping over, but he thought as much anyways.

"I do have faith in you, I just don't trust you walking in to the lion's den," she pleaded softly, looking at him with almost bloodshot eyes. She had been crying a lot and along with the coldness her body was almost at its breaking point. She was tired, it could be felt in even her smallest of movements, but she was a fighter after all. "At least ... At least let us sleep on it," she begged, feeling her eyelids so heavy that it was a fight just to keep them open.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Feeling how he kissed her back just made her heart flutter with emotions. She knew she had left him before in fear of what life would have been like for them. But she only seemed to realize in these small moments that she had chosen the right thing when she decided to be with him again. His confession made her wrinkle her nose a little with surprise, a smile spreading over her lips. “It’s no rush,” she assured him with a gentle stroke on his cheek. She nodded when he asked her to make dinner, placing a gentle peck on his cheek before she chuckled softly. “I’ll admit, I’m getting a little curious,” she confessed but she shook her head and ran her hand down the side of his arm before she went to the kitchen. She decided to make a salad, since the weather was still warm outside. She grabbed the veggies that she needed, making sure to pick the best ones. Despite not needing food herself, she knew so much about nutrients and which food went well with what. She began to slice as she hummed a melody to herself.

“It’s no lion’s den. And I’m the blood of Bael. Unless they find a way to transfer my blood and genes into someone else, I’m not any use to them dead,” he explained, hoping that would make her understand. He didnt even know where those words were coming from but being confused about his own words now was pointless. She was tired and he could agree to sleeping on it for now. He grabbed a towel and helped her out of the tub, wrapping the towel close around her to keep her warm. He could help her dry off in bed. He guided her to the bedroom, looking at Xander in passing. He would have said something, thanked the nephilim but his focus was all on Buffy and getting her into bed.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:24 pm

He couldn't help but smile as she said she was curious, but he didn't really know how to react. He felt a little nervous now, having put something in to the world that he knew he wanted to try, but he was unsure if he would ever be ready. The only thing that seemed to keep him on track was Aiden, she guided him when he needed it, and he just wanted to repay that with whatever he could. He managed to set up the guest bed, making sure to turn up the heat inside the room. It was Buffy's old room, but it had changed a bit since she had moved out. Mostly it was storage for Xander's medical things, and of course it doubled as a study, so he wouldn't keep the hybrid up at night with his preparations for classes and exams. Passing Baal in the corridor, he remained silent, mostly because he didn't know how to react. The daemon made his sister happy, but was he ruining her in front of them? He breathed out, walking out in to the kitchen, walking to stand behind Aiden, kissing her shoulder gently. "It already smells good," he whispered softly, wanting to compliment her every chance he got. Closing his eyes he stood there for a while, his hands resting on her hips if she allowed him to. He breathed calmly, only trembling a little, but it was mostly from the emotions of his sister being in danger. She was safe, for now at least, and he wanted not to worry too much. He was at home, safe within the walls of the apartment. "It almost feel like we went back in time - It feels like ages ago we lived four in this apartment," he confessed with a small sigh.

Buffy didn't know how to feel about his words. On one hand she could see the logic in it, but on the other, she worried that he might lean too much in to the safe feeling. He helped her out of the tub, her eyes felt like burning as she dried the worst of her hair off as well as her body. Baal guided her, and stepping in to her old room she sighed, feeling the warmth from the radiator hitting parts of her naked skin. Laying down on the bed, she kept the towel around her; few specs of bruises appearing on her pale skin, but they would heal within days. She gestured for Baal to join her, and if he did she would snuggle up close to him, resting her head on his chest. Once in a while she still felt the shivers running down her spine and the flashbacks that came with her experiences today. "Our daughter is safe ... You are here ... My aunt and cousins are out of harms way, and my brother and Aiden is in the kitchen," she mumbled to herself, as if to remind herself that everyone was alive and well. That even though what she had seemed had been scary, it wasn't real. She repeated that a couple of times, wrapping her arm around his torso.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:59 pm

She hadnt minded when Buffy and Baal had been around, but it was like when they left, she and Xander finally seemed to lay the last bricks for the foundation of their relationship. She just liked that he hadnt been forcing himself to look strong as he sometimes had when his sister was around. Even though they were twins, she had noticed how he seemed to feel them drift apart and maybe he thought that he could chin up and power through it, despite how it wore him out at times. Now it was just the two of them in the apartment and somehow it felt like the less tension that the daemon brought now when he wasnt around as much, Xander was doing better. She cut the lettuce in thin fine cuts, placing it in a bowl before she sliced a couple of tomatoes. She had made a special dressing that she liked adding to it, a little lemony freshness. Feeling the nephilim behind her with the kiss on her shoulder made her smile instinctively. He genuinely made her feel so happy. “You smell good,” she playfully answered but she took the compliment.
She didnt mind having him close and it didnt disturb her in making the salad. She grabbed a bag of walnuts and started crushing them to add to the salad, as well as some small cubes of tofu that she had seasoned and given a light roast. “I remember how you used to sulk at Baal when you thought no one would see,” she teased him with a chuckle, taking the top of the tomatoes that she wouldnt add and popped in her mouth.

It felt nostalgic to be back here, even if the room looked nothing like it used to. Times then felt simpler, when they would lie in her bed under the fairy lights and talk about everything and nothing. It made him feel a little sad that it felt like they had aged so much in just the short span of barely a year. Parenthood was bound to do that eventually, but all the other things that had happened seemed to speed it up. He would lie down with her but first he had to shed some of his clothing. He gave her his tshirt to wear under the blanket. Then he laid down and let her rest her head on his chest, his hand loosely caressing the back of her neck. He nodded at her mumble, pulling out his phone from his pants on the floor with his free hand. He opened a text from Saoirse and showed Buffy. “She sent me this picture today of her holding a crab. Connor took her to the beach,” he said, just to make her think of something else. He let her hold the phone if she wanted to look at it a little longer. He looked up at the ceiling. “I remember when we laid here and jokingly spoke about our future. How we seemed to have different views of what we thought would happen. Neither of us seemed to hit the spot,” he said with a sigh, looking at Buffy in the dark. He turned to his side and pulled her as close as he could get her. “You’re my heart. I cant undo what she did, I wish I could,” he said softly. He kissed her forehead and sighed. “You thought we would move to my apartment and you’d start working beside your study. I thought we would just find somewhere cheap and hope that all would work out. Neither of us were right,” he said softly. He was mostly speaking just to speak, wanting to keep her mind occupied with listening to him reminiscing.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:23 pm

Her playfulness made him smile against her shoulder, kissing it once more as he just looked at how she so effortlessly cut and placed things to make a tasty salad. To him, this was true magic, because he wasn't really all that skillful with cooking, but he did know how to boil rice - at least if they came with instructions on the back. Her tease made him frown a little, sighing as his thumbs rubbed over her hips and shirt. "I guess it's just natural for me to feel a little left out ... I mean I've always been included, so to finally feel excluded made me jealous," he confessed, turning to kiss her neck in a few gentle pecks. "But I understand that Buffy have felt left out for so long, and now I kinda just need to accept that he is a part of her life," he confessed. Maybe he had been blind not to see it from the start, but it had definitely been hard on the relationship he had with his sister. She had practically gone and joined the enemy - or at least that was how it started out feeling. "But having you here has made me realize a lot of things, things I used to take for granted and things that I want to work on," he said. Aiden was all he could ever dream of in a partner; she was kind, gentle and patient when he became frustrated. Breathing out, he chuckled lightly against her neck. "I think I was just used to being the one she came to with everything, and when she hid who she was with - I don't know - it kinda stung," he said.

Baal mentioned their daughter being at the beach, and as Buffy saw the picture she gently took the phone from her daemon, looking at their beautiful daughter on screen. In many ways, things could've been much worse; Simeon could've still been in control, and gods know where Saoirse would've been in all of this. She looked at Baal, tears in her eyes as he started speaking about a simpler time. They had just been fooling around, talking about hopes and dreams and things just had been more relaxed back then. Sure, there was the risk of them getting found out, but it seemed like such a low risk compared to what they had to lose now. "Neither of us were right, but I think it turned out better than I could've hoped," she confessed. Looking aside from what had happened today, their lives had been pretty calm even though the thought of the artifact still loomed in the back of their head. "And there's only one thing I regret about it all; Our first kiss," she said softly, looking down as she thought about how to phrase this. "I was so scared, I had never felt anything so raw and real before, so I was afraid of losing it; Instead I just left and ... Gods, I wish I would've stayed that night, ignored that part where we weren't really seeing each other," she said softly, looking up at him. Her tears had mostly dried by now, and she felt more comfortable as she laid in his shirt with a warm duvet around them. Her hair was still a little damp, but she could live with it being frizzy tomorrow. "And yet, there is still so much we haven't done together, things I want to experience with you by my side and seeing where life takes our daughter," she said sweetly, kissing his chest ever so carefully.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:58 pm

He listened to him as he spoke, preparing the salad to keep her hands busy. She didnt know what it was like having a sibling, especially a twin. She imagined that most twins had a closer bond than most, a bond that some would look weird upon. She didnt find it weird that he had felt left out if he was so used to always be in on everything. “You sound like a disapproving father,” she calmly said before she looked up at him with a smile. She had prepared two bowls and she started placing even portions in them, leaving some behind for Buffy. It wouldnt be as fresh tomorrow, but the lemon would hopefully make it taste as if it was. “She had to find someone eventually. Just as you stumbled over me... almost literally speaking,” she chuckled. But she shook her head. “You’ll catch up on the lost when the time is right,” she said in a quite certain voice. A bond like theirs couldnt just be broken, it seemed impossible.

He wasnt sure what he had thought when he had asked their daughter to make sure to send pictures of whatever exciting things she discovered. At first he had thought it was to show Buffy what their daughter experienced when she was out on her own. But now he was happy that he had. The fenix always wanted to be the best mom at all times and he admired how hard she kept working for it - Though he felt like she might not realize that she already was a great mother to their child, at least from his perspective. “I’m not complaining,” he replied to her confession, smiling softly.
He however didnt expect her to mention their first kiss. As enticing as it had been, it had been an odd experience for the both of them. He had kept telling her that he couldnt be with her and yet it seemed that he had tried to lead her on as if he could have. “I dont blame you for leaving. I hadnt realized how strongly I felt towards you... So you leaving when you felt overwhelmed, was the best decision you could make. Who knows what life would have been like if we hadnt gone the way we did. Maybe we wouldnt have worked out if we hadnt gotten the chance to brew the raw feelings we had into something meaningful?” He pondered before he looked at her. Had he knew then what he knew now, he wouldnt ever had let her leave.
“We’ve still got lots of time on our hands to experience all sorts of things, even with Saoirse” he said in a hopeful voice. He couldnt deny that exhaustion was getting to him, but he liked the sweetness of this moment. He looked at her in the dark, lifting his free hand to move some of her damp hair off of her face. “Besides, no time spent with you is a waste to me,” he whispered, leaning in to connect their foreheads.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 11:14 pm

"I guess I can't deny that," he chuckled, scoffing softly as he let go of her, giving her the room to divide the food into bowl. He crossed his arms in front of his chest as he just stared blankly in to the room for a while. However she seemed to know that what him and Buffy had was strong enough to not be broken - at least not yet. Xander was working hard to mend everything, checking up on Saoirse when they wanted and he did try and go the extra mile to see them on a regular basis. However it was hard, hard seeing and feeling ones sibling slip away, but he knew that Buffy needed time. He could understand that, and he would give her that. Once Aiden served the food, he grabbed a bowl, sitting down at the table and eating the salad with delight. He had never been a huge fan of salad, but he also knew that Aiden wanted him not only to be healthy in spirit, but also in body. But safe to say, he did like what she did with this cooking. The tofu was crunchy, and had a bit of oily taste from the frying, the nuts gave a fuller feeling and for the dressing, it was what saved the whole dish for him. "I know that I'll have to be patient," he breathed out, finishing his bowl before he rubbed his face lightly. The day had been rough for everyone it seemed, but it sounded pretty quiet from the guest room. "I'll clean up - You can just go get ready for bed," he said, kissing her temple once they had eaten.

Buffy nodded, perhaps Baal was right. If they hadn't had time to think it all through, would they had broken up? Perhaps tried something else? She didn't like thinking about it, but it also made her appreciate what they had right now. She felt like she had calmed down enough by now, her eyelids already closed when he placed their foreheads together. She hummed as a reply, clearly sounding drowsy, mumbling a sweet "I love you," before falling completely asleep.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:05 am

She grabbed her own bowl and sat down at the table, lifting one foot up on the chair before she dug into the salad. She always wanted to make something good for him to enjoy. The dishes couldnt be the same, not on a regular basis at least. Had she been rich, she wouldnt have doubted her desire to acquire all the spices of the world, but for now she had to stick to having a few fancy ones, some that she even had made herself. She ate slow and judged the mix of flavours, but she mostly looked to Xander to see if he liked it. She knew that healthy food didnt always taste good, but she tried her best to make it taste less like healthy food.
She finished her bowl and breathed out. Though she had the ability to eat and taste food, it didnt really do anything to keep her functional. Food was a luxury, it wasnt a necessity. She grabbed a vial on the way out. She didnt really like drinking the vials in front of him, because he knew what was in them. She went to the bathroom and washed her face, running a hand through her long hair. She braided it in a loose long braid, that went down the side of her neck. It was just annoying when her hair went everywhere. She found a shirt to sleep in before she emptied the vial and felt a little better. There had been days where she had forgotten to ingest a soul and she had been so tired that she had slept half a day away. She went to bed and laid down under the duvet. A yawn escaped her lips and she stretched lightly.

He waited for her to fall asleep first before he could let himself drift off. He wanted to make sure that she was getting the rest she needed, though that would mean that he completely forgot himself - Which wasnt really that surprising. He moved onto his side and wrapped his arms close around her, as if he was her shield and only then could he finally give in to falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

Full name : Ethan Spencer
Quote : I think boundaries are for chickens and boxes are for cereal.

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:19 pm

Xander made sure to clean up, packing away the food in a neat Tupperware container for the salad to stay fresh. He then went in to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and making himself ready for the night. He didn't really have a specific routine, but he did like to brush his hair through a couple of times. It was getting a bit long, the pale locks reaching his ears at this point. He was used to a very short haircut, one that got him a lot of compliments and made him look proper. Then he moved to the bedroom. He saw Aiden already in bed, turning off the light and navigating through the dark room. He crawled under the duvet, his breath calm and if not a little nervous. Sleeping was the hardest part of his life at the moment. He had terrible nightmares, but he was trying to deal with them, at least so he didn't wake up screaming. Normally they fell asleep a few inches apart, but he held his breath as he reached forward. Placing a hand on her hip, his thumb rubbed her soft skin for a while before laying closer to her. They weren't laying skin to skin, but a few places they were close enough to feel the heat radiating off of each other. "I wanted to try this," he explained in a low murmur. He trembled a bit as he pulled her closer, feeling her legs intertwine with his, and her head close to his. It felt like it had been ages since they had been able to do this, making him hold his breath once in a while. "Aiden ... I feel like I've been ignoring your needs to have me close," he confessed, leaning closer and kissing her forehead gently. He was still nervous, but not shaking or scared. Rather he felt a little excited that he was able to do this. "I just wanted you to know that I'm trying, that I miss you too," he whispered, feeling vulnerable to even confess this.

//Buffy out until next day//
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Full name : Vanessa Yael Prideux
Quote : Ever wished you werent born?

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 8:13 pm

She smiled at him as he came into the bedroom, scooting a little to the side to allow him under the duvet next to her. She noticed the nervousness in his breath, and she looked at him with concern. Had something happened while she had been gone? Was he thinking of something bad? She was about to ask just as he reached over and placed a hand on her hip. She folded her lips to swallow her words but she couldnt hide her surprise as he got closer. “Xan..” she mumbled just as he went on to explain. He pulled her closer and she felt her cheeks redden a little the closer he got.
He apologized, but she wasnt sure why. She had gotten so used to putting his need before hers that she hadnt really been bothered by not being close for a long time. Which she realized in the moment probably wasnt good for either of them. “I dont want to force you to something that makes you uncomfortable,” she whispered back, lifting a hand to carefully place on his cheek. “I’ve been ignoring my own needs... but that’s okay,” she mumbled, but frowned a little. Though she wanted to be as supportive as she could, sometimes it did feel like they behaved as nothing more than friends at times. She made a sigh and cuddled closer to him. “I dont want to be selfish. It’s not your fault that what happened happened,” she whispered a little choked up, but she was trying her best not to lose control of her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 8:47 pm

The hand on his cheek felt calming, making him close his eyes as he listened to her. He had her closer than he had held her in a long time, but he didn't feel as frightened as he had in the beginning. "No, it's not okay, I don't want you to feel like you can't ask this from me," he whispered, leaning closer to her face, kissing her lips gently. "Please, tell me what you want," he pleaded with her. He was still a little nervous, but the more he was here with her, the more relaxed he seemed to be. His breath was shuddering a bit, but mostly because he felt excited to actually not be shaking right now. "I want to give you the world, Aiden, but first I want you to know how much I actually love you ... I don't want to just say it, I want to show it, to make you feel it," he explained, looking at her in the dark. His hand on her hip was a little relaxed, his fingers digging slightly in to her soft skin. Whatever she wanted, he at least wanted to try and fulfill that. The day had been enough on its own, and he had been afraid she was going to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:47 am

His whisper should have been encouraging but she really worried that if she budged and just told him, he would start pressuring himself into things that he wasnt ready to do. It just didnt seem worth it. She instead just looked at him and shook her head gently. Just warning him non-verbally to be careful. But he was persistent, explaining to her how he was feeling. Was she just supposed to turn that down? She couldnt. She folded her lips for a second, grunting softly under her own breath when she felt him dig into her skin.
Her hand was still on his cheek, caressing it in gently strokes. Her own cheeks reddened at the thoughts that came to mind, but he had asked so she would tell him.  “I want what every couple do... intimately,” she explained, feeling her cheeks begin to burn, which only made her happy that it was so dark. “But I know how it’s not something you can give me yet. That you need time,” she then added, wanting to highlight that she really didnt want him to feel any sort of pressure. “I’m okay with things as they are now,” she sort of lied, but not really - Because of course there were things they had yet to discover, it was just circumstantial that they would have to work it up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:22 pm

She finally said something along the lines of what he had been thinking, closing his eyes, pressing his forehead to hers. It hurt a little hearing it, even though he knew it. Verbalizing his shortcomings just hit a nerve, but he knew that he needed to listen to it. She was right, he couldn't give her everything yet, he could barely even look at himself in the mirror at this point in time. "Aiden," he pleaded when she said said she was okay with it. He knew she wasn't, leaning in to kiss her lips. It had been ages, he felt rusty, but his body moved by himself as he kissed her again, sighing softly against her lips. "Just ... I just need a bit of you," he pleaded, kissing her once more, this time his lips more firm and eager. "And I have a feeling you need a bit of me," he whispered against her lips, moving his lips carefully down her chin and to her neck. By Verity he felt out of step, but as long as he continued he knew that he would get used to it. "Let me hold you, let me feel like I'm your boyfriend and not just your friend," he pleaded, frowning as he was trying to hold back his emotions. He loved her, he loved all of her, and he had been so focussed on healing that he had neglected her.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:53 am

She knew she couldnt lie to him, but somehow she wished that she could anyway. What good was it to remind him of something that he couldnt just go ahead and do? She couldnt be selfish, not when she loved him as much as she did. He pleaded with her but she just felt her eyes water, unsure if he was going to do something drastic or start blaming himself. She gasped softly against his lips as he kissed her, the surprise overwhelming her a little. She felt his lips again and this time she lifted her hands to gently place against his body, one on his shoulder and the other gently resting against the back of his neck. She felt as if she was under his spell, his kisses’ eagerness making her core spin a little. Was he actually longing for her? The thought made her bite down on her full lip, his plea making her eyes sting. She didnt know whether to cry or not cry, “Okay. We can try,” she whispered, moving her hand from the back of his neck to his cheek. “Just dont pressure yourself,” she said with a slight worry in her tone. He had already taken quite the step today by touching her, she didnt want to be the reason why he also had to go back two steps for trying to please her.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:08 am

He felt her pull herself closer, and while it scared him a little initially, he could hear her sweet heart beat. Was it beating just for him right now? He hoped so, but it did put a lot of pressure on him as to not break it. She gave in, making him sigh in relief against her neck, her next words spoken in worry and because he knew she cared. Leaning away from her neck he looked at her in the dark. "I'm nervous," he admitted, closing his eyes and leaning it against her forehead. He loved her so deeply, and he didn't want to disappoint, however he didn't know if he was completely ready. He had an idea, one that would keep him safe and her satisfied, if she wanted to go along with it. Taking her hand he guided it down his chest, breathing out through his nose as it felt almost surreal, but instead of guiding it further down himself, he moved her hand to her own lower region. "Touch yourself ... For me," he pleaded. Touching her like that would still be a while away, but if he could just hear her enjoying herself, maybe he could find more courage within him. He kissed her cheek, kissing her neck in longing kisses. "I want to hear you; Just imagine it's my fingers," he whispered, leaving a longing kiss just where her shirt ended and he couldn't reach more of her skin. "Start slow ... Take your time ... You deserve this," he whispered, keeping on kissing her neck and chest, his hand grasping her hip a little at the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge for the fallen [tw]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Pipes :: Abandoned Stations-
Jump to: