Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Make or break [cw/tw] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Make or break [cw/tw] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Make or break [cw/tw] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Make or break [cw/tw]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

Make or break [cw/tw] Empty
PostSubject: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:26 pm

@Tessa

cw: sexual content ahead
tw: nonsexual assault

It still felt a little strange what they had been doing, but he had kept it very platonic, even if he had struggled. He knew that Xalvador was still very worried, but he had seemed to calm down somewhat when Gerard had explained the nature of the relationship as it was now. Either way he was getting ready, and he felt rather nervous. He had made something specifically for the event, hoping to show Theresa something that she would like, but he didn't know yet.
They had agreed to simply meet at the event itself, seeing as her mother was coming along too. He had dressed himself rather casually, not much changed from how he had looked the first night they met, although he was not trying to provoke those feelings and memories forward. He wanted to focus on the now. Bidding his roommate goodbye he went in to the early evening, the sun setting already, but it was alright.
He arrived at the event around when everyone else seemed to start arriving, and he went in to greet his patrons, catching up on conversations and the latest gossip. However his eye never strayed far from the door, keeping track of who entered and who didn't.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:37 pm

It couldnt be Tessa if she didnt go all out in some sort of way. Be it that she was wearing something that clearly seperated her from the crowd or some new way she had done her makeup. She was wearing a pair of short overalls in a washed out white that were modified to look rather worn out. She was wearing a pink white striped long sleeved shirt. She wore matching knee socks to the shirt she wore with black long boots. Her hair was flowing wildly as usual and her makeup was a sharp liner in pink with small lines of white framing it.
She showed up with her mother, looking around as she was clearly looking for him. When she saw him, she smiled broadly, but she knew she couldnt just run up to him and hug him close. She had to be professional to a certain degree. Leona seemed a little out of place but she was very good at hiding it, seeing that gatherings were kind of her thing. She went with Tessa around, looking at the different pictures. But Tessa just kept looking for ways to glance at him. “You’re making it obvious,” her mother suddenly said, making her blush a little. “Sorry. It’s just been a while,” she mumbled, looking at a picture next to them.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:47 pm

Gerard had fallen in to a rather good conversation with another one of the artists displaying her art there, taking a sip of his glass of something or other that one of the servers had handed him. "I guess I am just very jealous of all of your travels, that's all," he said in a small chuckle the woman giggling and shaking her head. He noticed Tessa and her mother walking in, but instead of running directly to her, he simply nodded toward them before continuing the conversation.
People were walking around, small talking about the art and there was a few names being tossed around, Tessa's and Gerard's included in those casual conversations. If Tessa and Leona passed his photo they wouldn't see anything that stood out at first sight, it was just an old small room with multiple beds. However if you looked carefully you would see the worn down toys and dirty bedsheets. The children's drawings that seemed to radiate happiness, but the surroundings so sad.
As soon as an opportunity rose, he moved over to greet the two valkyrie. "Mrs. and miss Morgan, so happy to see you here," he said politely, offering a drink to Leona and a glass of sparkling water for Tessa - clearly keeping his promise to her mother. "I see your husband couldn't make it, but I know he has a good reason," he said, mostly because it had been mentioned over dinner that Conrad had a very important meeting with a client that weekend and out of town.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 12:15 am

Eventually they did pass one picture, Leona stopping as she recognized his name. Tessa stopped and looked at it before she at first frowned a little but then her eyes turned soft as she realized what it was. She wanted to linger by it but Leona told her she could have all the time to do that when she had left. She simply nodded and took a last look at the picture, a soft smile spreading on her lips before she moved on with her mother. They were looking at some model pictures when he got to them, Leona greeting him rather profesionally, while Tessa just mumbled a very happy hey you. “Yeah, it’s kinda sad isnt it,” she remarked with a sigh but then she got a bit of a playful smile on her lips in a friendly way. “But so far I’ve actually liked all of what I’ve seen. I’d say it’s his loss,” she remarked with a shrug but still with that smile, taking a sip of the drink he had given her. She had definitely loosened up from the strict motherly attitude she had met him with to a more casual, even rather friendly outshine. She looked at Tessa before looking at him. “I’ll leave you two to it,” she said before she sent Gerard a small smile; she wanted to show that she was willing to trust him. She moved on to go find Mr and Mrs Willow. Tessa then looked up at Gerard and tried to contain how giddy she felt. “I saw your picture,” she said with a small smile. God how she wanted to reach up and just touch his face, ask him to tell her everything about him even if it would take all night. She wanted to know more about him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 12:25 am

"I must admit I'm a bit relieved, because if he asked me to join him for golf for the sixth time, I might have to accept," Gerard chuckled. He nodded at her words, looking around at the people here. The crowd changed every time, some newcomers, some out traveling, however he seemed to alway manage to show up somehow. But despite this, he felt like him and Leona was getting on relatively well, or maybe she just pretended to tolerate him, who really knew at this point. He was however rather surprised to see her mother step away, showing him that she was willing to at least try trusting him.
They were left to their own devices, and he looked around before she mentioned seeing his picture, smiling as he looked back at her. "You did?" he asked, mostly a little surprised because he had barely had any time to look at the different pictures, however he had caught a glimpse of where Tessa's were. "What did you think? Better or worse than last time?" he chuckled, waiting for her hard hitting critique, but more so because he liked it. He hadn't shown her that picture for a reason; he wanted her honest opinion. He nodded in the direction of Tessa's picture, leading the way before he stopped, inspecting it slightly with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:02 am

She nodded at his question and chuckled softly. “I was looking for it, but my mom was actually the one who found it,” she admitted, because she had been far too busy trying to get glances of him. She then frowned a little as he seemed to think she had any critique to give. “You cant critique pictures such as that one. It’s a picture speaking a thousand words at once,” she said with a shake of her head, sighing in full motion with her shoulders. “It’s not supposed to be perfect, but as imperfect as it can get,” she thought out loud before they went to see her picture.
She had chosen the picture that he had complimented, though she wasnt sure if she was too happy about it anymore. She had a different idea in her head that she rather wanted to capture. Putting down the sparkling water he had given her, she corrected her overalls a little. “I’ve thought of one scene I’d want to capture. But it’s a secret for now,” she said with a teasing smile, looking around before she carefully leaned closer to him, ceasing the opportunity to touch his arm lightly. “I think you’d like it,” she whispered at him with a sweet smile on her lips. She wasnt insinuating anything suggestive, she was just excited.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:13 am

Gerard nodded, wise words indeed, but he also felt like he had opened up a bit more than he usually would. Perhaps it was a dangerous move, letting other's see his weakness, but alas she had been the one to bring it forward.
Walking to her picture he wasn't surprised to see the familiar one hanging, humming a bit to himself as he noticed the subtle changes she had made. "Did you mess around with the exposure in editing?" he asked, noticing it had a bit more contrast than before, giving it almost an old school feel to it. He liked it, but he could sense that she wasn't satisfied with it. However if an artist ever got satisfied their career would be over.
She spoke to him, and he turned his head, looking at her rather attentively, raising an eyebrow as she leaned closer, touching his arm as she whispered sweet words. He chuckled. "Miss Morgan, you always seem to have me at the edge of my seat," he said, trying to ignore how his heart had picked up in pace. However it was always like that when she leaned closer, so he guessed he would just have to ignore it for now. It hadn't been that long since they saw each other last, but he still felt like every moment he wasn't with her, he was missing out on something new. "But the picture is good, you even took the feedback about her face, but you've made it even better," he said, pointing at the silhouette that outlined the runner. "But you still seem to rush your edges," he teased, however it would only be visible to him because he had seen the original photo.
Looking around he spotted Leona speaking with Mr. Willow, and he wondered if the host would start speaking of his meeting with Tessa. He hadn't acted out of turn when he had been here last, reserving anything remotely private to once they got to his apartment, but even then he felt a little worried. "Your mother seems to actually be having fun, although mister Willow seems to repeat the three greatest story of his life on a loop," he said with a thoughtful expression.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:32 am

“I hope so,” she said, leaning back away as she looked at her picture again. She nodded at the things he was pointing out but then his tease made her pull a fake offended expression, giving him a soft slap on his shoulder for teasing her. “You wouldnt have known if you hadnt seen the original!” she protested before she chuckled. She looked at her mother at his words, shrugging. “If I know her well enough and I do, it might be her talking his ear off,” she chuckled and narrowed her eyes at them like she was trying to see whether Mr Willow was getting an earful or not. She looked at him and gave his arm a soft squeeze, “I’ll be right back,” she said before she gave him a warning gaze, “You should save Mr Willow,” she chuckled before she went.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:40 am

Gerard grinned, knowing that her protest was true, but that didn't mean she had to be any about her editing. In the end he wanted her to do better, wanted her to grow as the artist she was.
The words she said about her mother made him smile, mostly because it might be good for the old man to hear something new, however he nodded as he watched her go. He moved over to Leona, hearing her speak in volumes about everything and it made him smile. "Mrs. Morgan, I'm terribly sorry to be a bother, but mister Willow's wife is looking for him, and we both know what wrath a woman can have over a man who disobeys," he said with a warm smile. The old man seemed almost grateful for the save, and Gerard offered to walk with the valkyrie.
"Her photo tonight is good, but it's rushed, I can tell," he said, sparking up a conversation rather than staying silent. "I can't tell if it's because she's been busy or if she's been lazy," he confessed with a small chuckle, shaking his head. It wasn't really noticeable for those who hadn't seen the original, but it did bother him a bit. "Have you seen any art you like tonight?" he asked. There were loads of paintings and sculptures tonight as well, perhaps that was something she preferred more?
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:54 am

Leona looked to Gerard as he showed up, sighing as she realized she had been talking a lot by the way the old man seemed so relieved to be getting away. She accepted the walk and looked around as she took in the different pictures. She had seen a few paintings and some sculptures, but she wasnt really as interested in it as she was with photography. But that interest was only sparked due to Tessa’s massive interest in doing it. “Well she has seemed a little.... I dont know... different,” she remarked, not sure how else to explain it. His question made her hum as she thought about it, tilting her head a little. “I did see a picture of a bunch of scouts around a fireplace. The angle was rather good, though the lighting could have been dimmed down just a little,” she pondered before she shrugged. Clearly she had picked up on some things that Tessa had told her. “What about you?” She returned the question with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 2:04 am

"I hope different isn't something negative," he said, frowning a little as he got rather concerned. Had he done something or said anything that might've been wrong? He shot the thought aside as she went on to explain the picture she had seen, making him nod as he had simply seen it in passing. "I think that must be mister Weber's, he has a way of catching something that looks like childhood memories," he pondered, but didn't rest on it for too long.
The question was of course returned and he looked around the room before looking at Leona once more. "While the presence of the Morgan family members is a work of art in it of itself, I seem to have taken a liking in one of mrs. Yung's sculptures," he said as he considered it more. "It's rather abstract, but she just knows exactly how the light is meant to touch the sculpture to make it look completely different," he said.
He looked around briefly, seeing if he could spot Tessa, but he didn't seem to have any luck. "Did you happen to see where Theresa went? I could've sworn she was here just a second ago," he said, breaking from the norm of calling her by her last name as he felt himself get worried. There were a lot of people here, and she had been to these gatherings before, but he just wanted to have her close and not lose sight of her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:36 am

She nodded as he spoke of Mr Weber’s photograph, she hadnt seen the artist’s other work, but she liked the picture she had seen. But she was more interested in hearing what he had to say, listening intently as he explained. “I have noticed those. What are they exactly supposed to look like, you reckon?” She asked curiously.
She noticed how he was looking around, frowning a little at her question. “I havent really seen her since she went with you. Didnt she say where she went?” She asked, thinking that was rather odd. Tessa would always say where she went if she would purposely go for longer than just a moment. She barely noticed that Gerard was using her first name rather than the formal last name. It was safe to say that Leona alsp started to worry rather quickly, pulling her phone out to see if Tessa had left. “I’m gonna check the location app. She must have her phone. Yeah, look. It says she’s still here in the building,” she said, showing him the phone before she concluded that splitting up would be their best bet, suggesting that Gerard took a look outside first. She promised to keep calling the phone so it would ring.
The phone was there alright, but it wasnt in Tessa’s possession or seemingly near her. It had been lodged between the floor and a small decorative drawer, ringing as Leona had promised it would. It was close to the toilets which was were Tessa has gone as she said.

(Tw?)

Everything had happened so fast. She had been checking her phone, texting Maddie to get the last few details in place for her secret plan when some drunken patron had passed her on the way to the toilet. He had slurred some nasty compliment at her but she had just rolled her eyes at him and ignored it. Clearly he wasnt happy about that, but he went on his way either way. Only Tessa noticed that it was the wrong toilet. She sighed deeply and went there to tell him, suggesting that he best be on his way before someone else saw him.

She had to think fast, but her mind felt like it was going at a million directions at once. She went to the door to unlock it, stumbling out in the hallway as she touched around her neck. She had been grabbed rather harshly, she presumed it was definitely someone very strong. Leona came running and wrapped her arms around her daughter, holding her close. The young valkyrie wasnt crying but definitely in shock. The man came out of the bathroom, pointing at her with bloody fingers as he called her a lot of things, right from tease to dirty whore.
Her makeup was smudged around from the tears and fighting, a slight tear in the side of her mouth from his fingers, she looked up at her mother with a sadened look in her eyes. She wanted to go home and she wanted it before people could start to notice what had happened because things spread like wildfire at events like this. Leona simply nodded before she led her to the outside and got her into the car.
She shot Gerard a message, shortly explaining what she thought had happened. Tessa just laid down in the back of the car and stared into the great nothing. She only asked one question the whole time and that was whether Leona believed Gerard would hate her now. Leona didnt know what to say but in her own hopes assured her that he wouldnt.
The young valkyrie wanted to be dropped off at her own home, when Leona seemed to object she got angry. Her mother sighed and ended up doing it, offering to lead her up but the young girl didnt answer and just left the car. Feeling a little lost, she sent Gerard another message, urging him to go check on Tessa as she wouldnt speak to her. She looked up at her daughter’s apartment, feeling her heart break a little as thoughts spiralled about what could have happened to her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:45 am

Gerard didn't like this and as Leona asked where her daughter had went he felt stumped. "She went toward the toilets," he explained, nodding at the idea of splitting up. First he checked the roof with the garden, but she wasn't there, and then he went down and outside, yelling her name, but feeling his worry grow every time she didn't respond. In the end he moved inside, opting to ask around, but they all said that the Morgan's had left.
Blinking a few times he wondered briefly if it was because Tessa now had decided that she wasn't interested in him anymore and it felt like his heart was breaking. Moving out to grab his coat he got a message from Leona, and at first he was afraid to read it. However when he did he could feel his body shake slightly. What had happened? She hadn't been gone for too long, so had she begun to feel ill? Either way he hurried off, opting to run as it was luckily not too far.
He reached the apartment complex, looking up and saw there was light in her apartment, he buzzed on the door phone. One of the neighbors decided to let him in and he practically ran two steps at a time up the stairs until he reached her apartment. Normally that would've been where it ended, but Leona had provided him with a key in case of emergencies, and safe to say this was a time to use it if any. Unlocking the door he stepped in, closing it behind him and locking it for good measure. "Theresa?" he called out, taking his shoes and jacket off, just throwing them on the ground. "Ma chérie?" he asked in a softer tone as he wasn't sure if she was angry, sick or sad.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 12:09 pm

As soon as she had gotten inside, she had gone to bed. She laid down fully clothed and with her makeup on completely smudged before she just pulled her duvet over her and rolled up into a ball. Her lip stung and she could taste her own blood. She heard the door open but she didnt answer, however she did stick her hand out and knocked something off her nightstand that made a loud noise as soon as it hit the floor. She pulled her hand back in under the safety of the duvet as she just seemed to stare her eyes dry. She didnt want to close her eyes and be reminded of it. It was enough that she felt the blood slowly trickle down along her closed lips, eventually staining the the soft linen underneath her.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 12:15 pm

Gerard heard the crash, and he moved towards the bedroom, knowing the layout of the apartment relatively well. He saw her, or at least the duvet, bundled up on the bed and he sighed as he walked over to sit down on it. "Are you alright, ma chérie? You left in such a hurry - Did I do something wrong?" he asked, not wanting it to be about himself but at least clear out the air if he had in any ways hurt her. Grabbing a piece of the duvet, he moved it down so he could see her eyes, but seeing how smudged her make up was made his eyes widen as he pulled down to see her and the blood. "You're bleeding," he said in a bit of panic, getting up and hurrying to the bathroom to grab some paper before returning. Sitting down once more he dabbed the blood away, looking worried and the worst things went through his mind. Had someone hurt her? Had she fallen?
"Theresa please speak to me," he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 12:46 pm

She didnt answer him, though if she had, she would have definitely told him that it wasnt because of him. She looked at him with sad eyes as he looked at her. Her heart felt like it was torn just like the small corner of her mouth. She just laid there staring with a dreadful expression as she thought of what to say. She didnt even know where to begin. “It was one of the patrons,” she said in a weakened voice, feeling her eyes sting as she looked at him. She looked away a little shameful and grit her teeth a little. “He said he was going to ruin me,” she whispered, looking back at him with sad eyes. The marks after a hand on her neck was rather prominent, but she could only tell because it felt like her skin was burning. “I-I was only lucky, I got away but now I’m scared what he’ll tell people,” she said as she looked at him with broken eyes. She shifted between his eyes for a second before she whimpered and closed her eyes. “All I could think about was you. If you’d believe him and then hate me... I feel so dirty but nothing even happened! I bit him when he tried to touch me and his ring caught a little of my skin,” she said rather frustrated, opening her eyes to look at him. She had tears in them because she thought this would change everything.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 2:03 pm

She finally spoke and he stopped his movements, his eyes looking at her rather surprised, scanning her eyes to see what she meant. Thankfully she went on to explain herself, but her words were enough to make his blood boil. Pulling down the duvet further he saw the marks on her neck, his eyes widening as he touched the outline to see if it was real. "What was his name?" he said, his gaze a little empty as he looked at how this man had even laid a hand on her. He didn't see Tessa as his property, but he did see her as someone he wanted to protect.
She continued, her voice getting higher pitched as she got frustrated and he carefully grabbed her face between his palms, his thumbs stroking carefully over her cheekbones. "My dearest ... Sweetest ... Theresa," he whispered, shaking his head. Did she really believe he would take the word of another person over hers? He leaned down, kissing her forehead before crawling in to bed with her. Wrapping his arms around her he pulled her close, burying his face in her golden locks as he was shaking a little. He was angry at the man who had dared do something like this to her. He was sad because he hadn't protected her like he had promised. But most of all he felt heartbroken that she thought he would ever not care for her because of something like that. "Je t'aime, Theresa," he whispered against her scalp. He only ever seemed to speak french when his emotions were high, whispering words of conformation of his love for her as he just held her.
Now he felt guilty, guilty for thinking that she had finally realized that she didn't want anything to do with him. "I believe you ... I believe every word you speak to me ... But I am sad that you could ever believe my feelings for you would change," he whispered. "I am sad because I didn't protect you, that I didn't come to check up on you sooner, that I didn't hold you close at the event to let everyone know that you were there with me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 3:19 pm

She whimpered as he touched her neck, sniffling a little as she shrugged. “I dont know,” she admitted. She had never seen the man before, at least to from what she could try and think of right now. She was only frustrated because she knew how strongly she felt for the nephilim and she hadnt ever experienced something like that. She had no idea how relationships were supposed to work and she had felt once before how much it hurt to not have him by her side. She felt how gently his hands held her face and she placed her hands carefully over his, closing her eyes as she felt her lips on her forehead.
As he crawled into bed with her, she just hid away in his embrace, pressing her head close to his chest as her arms almost clung around him like she was afraid he would disappear. She started sobbing quietly as he whispered to her, she didnt need a dictionary to know what he was saying, just feom the way he said it.
“I love you,” she whimpered in a muffle against his shirt, feeling her lip quiver as she felt a new kind pf fear. What was her mother going to do? Would she see this as him failing to protect her? She listened to his whisper, moving her head away from his chest to look up at him. Maybe it was his words or the fear that her mother would tear them apart that got the best of her. She moved up carefully, grabbing his face gently between her hands before she leaned in to kiss his lips tenderly. Just a small yet rather meaningful kiss. “I want to be yours. I want my mother to give us her blessing so we can finally be together,” she whispered, feeling a few tears run down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 3:39 pm

Her whimper pulled at his heartstrings as he held her close, kissing her scalp and breathing in her scent, wanting her to feel safe with him. She clung to him, and he let her because he couldn't stand that she would hurt more from not being able to. As she pulled away to look at him, he moved one hand up to remove her tears with careful hands. But when she leaned closer, feeling her lips against his own, he couldn't stop himself from whimpering softly, as this had been something he had missed more than he was willing to admit. It only made it bitter that she had had to get hurt like this for him to feel her lips once more.
Her whisper made him sigh, mostly because he wanted that too. He felt so stupid for not wanting to wait, but in the end he didn't have much of a choice. "Ma chérie," he pleaded, but he was unsure what to say next. He didn't think her mother would ever see him as worthy, but who could really match up to the bloodline that Tessa was carrying. Would Leona ever see anyone as worthy, he wondered. "I want that too, I want to hold you and kiss you, do more to protect you and love you like you deserve," he whispered, looking in to her eyes with a serious expression. He had never been this serious around her, but she needed to know that he wasn't fooling around. "You're young, but that doesn't mean you can't make decisions for yourself, but you need to know that once I love, I never stop," he said. He couldn't handle if she decided one day that he had grown too boring for her. Or perhaps she found someone who was a better match. He couldn't see himself as perfect for her, but he felt like she was more than he could ever deserve.
"I think it's best if we both speak with your parents, let them know that we can't pretend and if you're willing to do that beside me then I will do it for us," he whispered, leaning in to kiss her softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:28 pm

She responded to his whimper with a soft one of her own, something about just being near him already made her heart feel like it was slowly returning back to normal, mending the ache and hurt like an effective painkiller. She kept her hands on his face, touching his cheekbone in soft light touches, memorizing how soft his skin could feel on her thumb. His whisper was serious but she didnt seem to change her stance on where she stood. She just kept her eyes on his, stroking his cheek in gentle touches. He was right that she was young and frankly she couldnt tell the future, but she clung onto the belief that she wouldnt suddenly feel different about him. “I dont intend to stop either,” she whispered, grabbing his hand to place it over her beating heart. It was beating faster than normal which was just the effect he had on her whenever he was really close.
She nodded at his whisper, feeling there wasnt anything she wouldnt do for him. And if they got that blessing, they were free to do whatever they wanted. A liberating thought, she had as she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She felt the lingering sadness inside of her but she also felt happy, happy that she still had him. But then another thought crossed her mind, a rather sad one, or at least it was to her. She looked down with a frown. “If you never stop loving, then you should consider the reality of our situation before you make up your mind,” she said rather seriously, looking at him with sad eyes. “I cant give you children that are your own, at least not with me,” she said, shifting between his eyes. She had remembered how he had spoken of children in the future and even if that was long for now, it was still not something she couldnt leave out.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:41 pm

He could feel her heart, how it was beating so fast that he felt like he needed to calm her down, but he also knew that it wouldn't work as long as he was this close to her.
However as the conversation turned more serious he didn't change in regard to how close he held her. She was right that this was something they needed to consider, but to him it was a foolish thought. Having children with her didn't need to be biologically bound, even if that was the traditional way of looking at it. He looked at her, his hand moving down her back in calming strokes. "I know," he said. He frankly didn't see the problem, leaning down to connect their foreheads, closing his eyes as his hand moved along her body. "But there are a lot of children in this world that need strong parents ... So who's to say we won't have children after all?" he whispered. Although it was a bit absurd to talk about it, mostly because it was so far off in the future, he also wanted to assure her that it wasn't a dealbreaker for him.
"I have made up my mind, I knew it from the night we met," he whispered, feeling his emotions running over, but he wasn't crying. More so he felt so filled with love right now. "But we need to do this right, we need to get your parents' blessing, and I want to prove to them that what I feel isn't just something absurd," he said, opening his eyes to look at her, kissing her nose before he sighed.
Digging in to his pocket he grabbed his phone, texting Leona that he was at Tessa's place, and that he intended to stay the night. He also added that he would like to speak with her, her husband and Tessa at the first chance they got.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:24 pm

She knew that he probably had thought about it but she wasnt going to leave it to the unknown and ponder whether he had considered that factor or not. From her understanding, any man pursuing a woman to be with in a serious manner was seeking to start a family at some point. His whisper made her smile softly as she closed her eyes. She didnt really know what to say because it was something sp far fetched that the thought was a little weird for her. She barely knew herself as it was and all that she knew for certain was that she wanted him to be with her despite what she was and wasnt lacking. She opened her eyes as he said he had made up his mind, whimpering softly with a happy smile as she hugged him closer. She just wanted to lay here forever with him, forget the rest of the world and just enjoy this feeling he was making her feel.
She gave him a little space as he pulled out his phone, moving a bit down as she placed her ear to his chest and listened to his heartbeat. “How should we tell them?” She asked, fiddling a bit with his shirt as she thought about it. She could already imagine her mother’s stern expression as she’d just shoot it down without a thought. Leona did send a message back that they could come in the morning or whenever Tessa felt like it. She also asked if Tessa was okay, seeing that she hadnt said anything in the car.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 8:41 pm

He liked staying like this with her. It wasn't something major, but it felt so fulfilling to have her this close. Plus the fact that she was laying with her ear over his heart didn't help with his pulse. Shrugging lightly at her question, because he wasn't sure. "I think honesty has worked the best until now ... It'll be our best bet to continue that route," he said in a pondering tone as he read the message from Leona. Tomorrow? He felt his nerves acting up, pressing Tessa a little closer.
Replying to Leona's message he wrote that she had had an encounter with a patron and that they would explain more tomorrow. He also wrote to his contacts within the community itself, wanting to figure out who that man had been. If he had been wearing a ring, was he perhaps married. However he would let his network do the work. He also wrote a message to Xalvador, letting him know the situation, along with a small plea that he might use his contacts to figure out who the guy was.
Placing his phone on the night stand he turned around to look at her. "Do you want to sleep?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:36 pm

She nodded in agreement, honesty was definitely the way. But to what degree? One thing was going there with the intention to establish a friendship, but a relationship? Was her father going to pull the classic protective father and her momma bear of a mother join him in denying everything? The stream of thoughts alone was making her feel a little out of touch. She just kept listening to the beat of hos heart, calming herself down by trying to think that it would be fine.
She glanced towards his phone just in time to see Xalvador reply with just a thumbs up. Which she didnt know but was a clear indicator that it would just be done, no questions asked. She shook her head as he had gotten rid of his phone and asked if she wanted to sleep. “I cant. I dont want to dream about what he did,” she whispered, though she was feeling a little worn out. She pushed herself up from the bed with a sigh. “I should probably shower. Wash off his hands and then burn these clothes afterwards” she mumbled, though it coud seem like she was trying to be funny, she was dead serious. It was a shame because she really did like this outfit, but she didnt think she could ever wear it again after that.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:51 pm

It was a tough thing to go through, but he felt like it was what needed to be done. Even if he could risk losing her in some way, he didn't think that after tonight he could just think of her as a friend. No he was in too deep. When the word had been spread, he felt a little more at ease, mostly because he knew he could trust Xalvador with this type of information.
She sat up, and he was still laying down, looking at her as she spoke. It was clear she was not feeling good, but who could blame her. Part of him wanted to be the one to heal her, but in reality she had to do the work herself. "Alright, shower and a fire," he nodded as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Sitting up he swung his legs out over the edge of the bed, stretching his back and feeling how sore his legs were from running here. Chuckling a bit he rubbed them lightly before getting up. "Go have your shower, ma chérie, I'll go make you something warm to drink," he said with a warm smile. He leaned down, kissing her forehead lightly, making sure she was alright to leave alone before heading out to the small kitchen.
Her apartment was way nicer than his own, but perhaps that was just because there was more space. Looking through the cupboards he found some chocolate and inside the fridge a good amount of milk that seemed nice enough. Finding a pot, he decided to make some homemade hot chocolate for her, even though there was no marshmallows - at least that he could find. However he had found some cinnamon, and decided it would be a nice contrast to the sweet chocolate. While the milk was heating up he found a couple of cups along with a spoon. He didn't even know how many times he had done this type of thing with Xalvador. It was like hot chocolate could fix everything with them. Had a bad dream? Hot chocolate. No inspiration? Hot chocolate. Feeling weak ... Well you get the point. There was something nice about making this, it was almost therapeutic at this point.
Letting the chocolate and milk combine he moved a bit around, fixing up her bedroom to make it extra cozy, grabbing the outfit she had worn and stuffing it in a bag and placing it by the exit. Then he returned to the kitchen, waiting for her to finish her shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make or break [cw/tw]   Make or break [cw/tw] Empty

Back to top Go down

Make or break [cw/tw]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next