Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Wouldnt know before it hits you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Deacon

Deacon

Full name : Deacon Wadesworth Grant

Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 12:45 pm

“You’d be bored without us,” Deacon said in all his optimism, reaching the top and feeling pretty good about himself. Frankie’s remark also made his smile grow but it was already big enough. He made a slight shrug. “It’s not a big deal. I’ll definitely feel that one in my shoulder tomorrow,” he remarked, just as a voice made him turn his head. He scrunched his face and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

Full name : Mickey Angela Lewis
Quote : I'll show you crazy!

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 12:45 pm

“You’re all late,” Mickey said from a corner of the roof, opposite from the one they had been climbing on. She was smoking a cigarette, her hand covered in bandages, from the looks of them, she had been bleeding at the time she wrapped it. “And the view isnt even that good,” she hissed, turning to get up and get the bag next to her. She had some drinks, non and alcoholic alike. She stuck to her hip flask of myestery as always. “There are stairs already, you know that?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

Full name : Rhys Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:08 pm

Phineas turned to look at Mickey who seemed to have been up here for a while. "Wait - There were stairs THIS WHOLE TIME!?" he yelled out in defeat, sitting down and slouching over as he returned to his mopey self. He grabbed a soda, screwing the lid off and taking a few slurps just to get some sugar back in to his system. "Tell me again why I even bother coming out with you guys," he asked, feeling his eyes water, because he didn't really mean it. He was just tired from the day's work, and he didn't know how to express that without Deacon making a funny comment or Mickey and Frankie rolling their eyes.
Sniffling he just moved away for a while, sitting with his feet dangling off the edge and his soda between his palms.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Full name : Francesca Remei Vivas

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 11:09 pm

Frankie scoffed at Mickey's comment, getting up on her feet to go over to her friend. She sat down next to her, cracking open a beer and taking a sip before laying back on the roof and looking up at the stars. "What happened to your hand?" she asked calmly, not really sure if she would tell the truth or maybe make up some lie. Not that it mattered, Frankie would always have the hybrid's side.
Turning her head she looked at Phineas as he moved away, frowning slightly. "Give him some space, he's just having a rough time," she muttered before looking to Deacon. "So, is it the view you wanted? And if not, it sounds as if the Mickster over here has another view in mind," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 2:25 am

Phineas’ reaction made Mickey smile, but it was more that she could relate to the feeling of absurdity he could be feeling in the moment. She watched him get his soda before she opened her own beer, looking down at it as Frankie asked about her hand. She felt her lower lip twitch with anger, lifting her beer to take a sip before she could grit her teeth. “Another fight,” she just said, leaving it at that.
Phineas moving away made her frown a little, because she had heard how stressful it was for the clergy’s up at the temple. Her thoughts wandered for a bit but then she realized she wasnt even considered to be a functional clergy. She was free from responsibility but also left out and alienated. “It’s a good view for the pillar of doom,” she said, pointing towards the south where the pillar still stood high in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 2:33 am

Deacon did worry about Phineas, but he was far too dumb to figure out the right way to handle him. Because he really just coped with everything by making jokes and trivializing his problems. Clearly they didnt agree on that. He grabbed some water from the bag, unscrewing the lid to take a long sip. He went around, looking at the view, mostly because he felt like saying anything in Mickey’s presence was a bad move. The hybrid really seemed to dislike him and he didnt know why. “The view.... is perfect,” he said, but then he shook his head and sighed. “If I stood up there,” he added, pointing up to the crane above. He was a daredevil but he wasnt suicidal today. With a sigh he sat down and took another sip of the water. Looking over at the others he smiled a little to himself, looking from Phineas to Mickey and then Frankie in his hoodie. His eyes may have lingered for a bit with a goofy smile but he knew he had no chance. Looking up at the nightsky he felt his nerves calm as the adrenaline left his system.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 11:24 am

Phineas was just minding his own business, not really listening to what the others were talking about. He guessed it would be worse to be alone, and he had made it this far. And going home to his parents weren't really something he wanted to do either. His mother was constantly stressed out, his father was trying to juggle work and taking care of his kids and Phineas just felt caught in the middle of it. He was the eldest child, the only clergy, and it was clear that his mother had great expectations for him. But it never seemed like what he did was enough. On top of that he lived in constant fear; What if he lost hope of Justiae and simply vanished like he had heard so many stories about.
Mickey was lucky in that regard; She had nothing she had to accomplish within the clergy society, and he envied her more than he wanted to admit. Even though she seemed like a raging alcoholic. He took another sip of his soda, looking down and feeling the hairs on his back stand up. He didn't like heights, felt like the ground were a more suitable place to stay, but he also knew that he couldn't back down once Deacon started riling him up. To add insult to injury, he felt like his happy moods were few and far between. He had heard the others call him mopey, and he didn't even have the guts to tell them off. Because they were right. He was moping around all the time, but it was only because he didn't know how to speak about his problems. Mostly in fear that people wouldn't understand or empathize. So he kept it all inside, hopeful that it would never boil over.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 11:24 am

"Fighting?" Frankie said through gritted teeth, reaching over to give Mickey a light slap on her leg, "I thought you promised me no more fights." Of course, Churchill wasn't built in one day, but it seemed as though the hybrid was spiraling. Everyone was just so goddamn depressing to be around. The only one lifting her up right now was Deacon, and that seemed like such a strange thing to think about. Turning her gaze up to the crane she smirked, knowing that he was right, but she had to relax for a bit before they did any more adventuring.
Deacon sat down, and Frankie moved closer to him without a word. It was just something unspoken that if she felt cold she could sit with him. She had never really thought much of it, or why. Perhaps it was just a pity thing, like oh look the poor fenix is cold again, but she tried not to let that hurt her pride. She was shivering from the cold, but the hoodie helped a great deal. "I'm starving," she muttered, taking another sip of her beer as if that would help her rumbling stomach. "Do you guys think that some restaurants still deliver at this time?" she asked, pulling out her phone to look at some eating spots near this area.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 1:36 pm

"Yeah well he hit first if that changes anything," she just said in a sour tone, looking down into her beer. She frowned a little to herself before grabbing her hip flask, unscrewing the lid to take a long sip of it. Sighing to herself she put the lid back on, looking at the engraving that she had removed with a key at some point. Running her finger over it, she wished she hadnt. Looking at Phineas, she got up and went to sit next to him. She was just quiet, leaning forward to look down, maybe a little far for what was safe but she didnt care. She never had, really. Leaning back she looked out on the city. "It's a lot of shit to put on a teenager's shoulder up at the temples," she just said in a indifferent tone, taking another sip of her beer as she kept looking around the city lights in front of them. "I thought the elders had better things to do than crush fresh clergies' spirits," she said in a sour tone, taking another sip of her beer. That was just about the amount of sympathy she could spare. She did care for all of her friends, more than she ever showed, but she just didnt know how to. Frankie seemed to have cracked the code, but she wasnt sure about Phineas or Deacon; Well Deacon was a pain in the ass to be around. Frankie's question made her sigh as she shrugged. "They'll need a drone to get it up here," she remarked, pulling out her phone that had seen better days. It wasnt even hers really.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 1:37 pm

Deacon wasnt really good at sitting still without purpose, so to keep his mind busy he slightly crushed the plastic flask in his hand, feeling the plastic budge for the pressure, only to roll it around, making slight crunch noises as the air pressure shifted. The other arm he placed around Frankie without a word. He was warm enough, even if his arms where exposed to the cold wind. Maybe it was just his body temperature matching his chaotic energy. Her mutter made him chuckle, because he was frankly a bit hungry as well. "There's that one shady sandwich corner that's always open. But I dont really want to end the evening on food poisoning," he remarked with a soft scoff, pushing the fenix a little closer, worrying in his mind that he wasnt keeping her warm enough. He looked over at Mickey and Phineas, still pressing on the bottle in his hand. "Your call, Franks," he told her with a slight smile over his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 1:57 pm

Phineas barely batted an eye as the hybrid sat down next to him. He wasn't sure if she was going to tell him to get it together or that he was being a wuss. But he hadn't expected her to say what came out of her mouth. Taken aback he just looked down to his bottle of soda, unscrewing the lid a couple of times before screwing it back on. "I'm fine," he lied, but it was what he always said when his mother or the elders asked him. He didn't want to let them down, because that would be too soul crushing to him. He was just a kid, but he wanted to show that he wasn't just some stupid teenager that couldn't even pass his classes.
The others started talking about food and he just nodded as some sort of gesture to say that he could eat as well. He also noticed how Frankie and Deacon were huddling up. It wasn't unusual, but something seemed different. Not that he could put a finger on it to save his life. Instead he tried to just shrug it off, but he did feel a bit jealous because he didn't really have anyone like that in his life.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 1:57 pm

Deacon pulled her closer and she sighed softly, closing her eyes as he was always just warm. She couldn't even remember how this arrangement had started. It was just something that had ended up happening, and she found it almost second nature now. "Uhm, yeah, that's a no on food poisoning, thank you very much," she said, raising an eyebrow as she looked at him. Mickey's comment made her scoff, "I meant it as in we could go back to my place, blast some music, smoke a lil weed, chill out and eat?" she said. She wasn't sure what Phineas was in the mood in today, but he clearly looked bummed out. The same with Mickey, and while the hybrid was usually in a bad mood, she at least made an effort to crack a smile or pull her in for a hug. Not today it seemed, so that fight must've fucked her up.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 2:22 pm

"Yeah, I'm that same kind of fine" she just said coldly, looking down below once again, this time without leaning though. She didnt have to look at Deacon and Frankie to know that they were huddled up. She frankly found it a little pathetic that he couldnt just man up and say what was on his mind over this; The small gestures he kept making, hoping she'd notice him. And even so, he was a jackass. Frankie deserved better, Mickey knew that better than anyone. Thinking about the fun faire disaster she frowned angrily to herself. "Sure. But I havent slept all night so I'll most probably pass out if I smoke," she said as she got up, standing close to the edge before walking back in. She went to the fire escape, digging her nails in to pull open the lid to enter the building. "Let's go," she said as she jumped down; There was no ladder.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 2:22 pm

What? She wasnt interested in food poisoning? He sighed and shook his head. "And here I thought you were the daring kind," he remarked with a soft chuckle. Looking at Mickey he wondered if she was thinking about stabbing him right in the moment if she heard that. The suggestion seemed fine and as Mickey disappeared down the hatch, he frowned a little. "How did she get up here?" he asked in a mutter because it sounded like a longer drop than expected. He went over and looked down. "Alright, we dont want any broken legs. Dont jump like Mickey," he said before he crawled down and let himself hang from his full length before letting go, landing on his feet. He was ready to catch the others if needed. Getting out of the building, he looked back up at it. "I'm still so proud we did that" he said with a confirming nod.

Heading back, Deacon was looking through the options. "We've got no chance of delivery at this hour. It's pick ups only," he said, looking at the others. "Phineas and I can go get it, then you two just get back," he said, flashing a small smile that made the hybrid roll her eyes. If that was the plan, then he'd walk beside Phineas, heading to the fast food chain that shouldnt be far off from there. Arriving, there was a girl arguing with what seemed to be a guard. "Sorry ghoul, we dont have any rot for you to eat," the guard just said, the girl stomping her foot in anger. "Who are you calling ghoul you muck!" she asked in anger, though it was quite obvious by the giant scar along her throat and the dark circles under her eyes. If she caught the guys staring she'd frown, "What are you two morons looking at?" she asked bitterly. Deacon quickly just moved his eyes ahead, making a small sound in the manner of sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 2:48 pm

"Good thing I got a few napping spots at home then," Frankie said. She didn't mind if Mickey would fall asleep, because at least she would be getting some rest. Jumping down, she let Deacon catch her, just for good measure and helped as Phineas came down. The suggestion to split up didn't sound bad, besides it would give the girls some time to just be themselves. Before they left though, she handed Deacon his hoodie back, just because the walk to her apartment wouldn't be far, and they might have to wait outside for the food to be done.
She wrapped her arm around Mickey, waving at the boys as she just wanted to dedicate some time to her friend. "Tell me what's up with you ... Now that we are alone," she said.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 2:48 pm

Phineas just followed orders at this point, going along with Deacon. He was quiet, just trying to mind his own business. That was until they reached the restaurant, and the most stunning blonde haired girl was standing out front. Sure, she looked like she had seen better days, but he guessed so had he. He must've been really staring, cause as the girl spoke at them he felt flustered. He wasn't good with handling girls, much less their anger issues. "Uhm, she's, uhm, with us," he just said, looking at the guard out front. It was risky, but something in him just knew he had to help this girl. He only hoped that Deacon didn't start teasing him or maybe that she would decline the offer he was giving her. "C'mon," he mumbled, wrapping an arm around Deacon and then the stranger, taking them through the doors to the restaurant. Once inside he let go, walking over to find a menu card that they could order out from.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 3:36 pm

"Dont sound too happy about that," the hybrid said with a sour expression. She knew Frankie was just looking out for her, but Mickey was the oldest in the group; She didnt feel like she needed to be looked out for. As the fenix wrapped her arm around her, Mickey grabbed onto the arm that would have been hanging loosely around her, pulling it a little closer. Sighing at the confrontation, she looked at her best friend's hand. "You're always so nosey," she said with a sigh. Looking at her friend she pulled a small smile. "I've made it this far havent I?" she asked. She wasnt good at these close talks, getting vulnerable and stuff. She hated it. "The world is just shit right now. And the people I see are getting aggressive from the changes," she said with a shrug. That was just about how she could put it. "He thought he could just grab me and I bit him, and then he hit me first," she said. So she hadnt been lying but she had also instigated the violence to begin with.
"Why are you all over Deacon? You catching feelings?" she then just asked. It may sound judgemental, but she had to know Mickey better than that.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 3:37 pm

Deacon was full on ready to just mind his own business, so he hadnt even noticed how Phineas had been staring at her. So when he said she was with them, Deacon first looked confused before he joined in, "Yeah, that's my cousin you're talking to man," he just said waving the girl over. The guard didnt seem to buy it, but what could he do when they both seemed adamant. The girl looked confused too but then the clergy wrapped his arm around her and they got inside. She blinked a few times after he had let go, looking from one guy to the other. "Thanks... I guess?" she said a little confused. Deacon then smiled and watched Phineas walk off. "That's no way to thank the guy that just helped you get inside the only place to get fast food at this hour," he reprimanded her teasingly, making her frown as she looked at him with eyes that could seemingly kill. "Excuse me?" she asked, crossing her arm with attitude. "Come on, you heard me," Deacon said, seemingly unfazed by her attitude. He looked towards Phineas. "You could at least give him your number. Or give me your number, if you think I'm prettier. Right, couz'?" he said, tilting his head a little. The girl's jaw was almost trembling with anger for a second and Deacon was sure she would start yelling in the middle of the restaurant. "Bleach blondie!" she called, looking over at the mopey clergy. "Phone!" she commanded, holding her hand forward.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 7:09 pm

"Of course I'm nosey! I have to know everything," she said with a slight sigh, pressing Mickey closer. The two of them felt like they had known each other forever. It was a real friendship, one of those crazy ones that you only saw in movies. The explanation didn't explain much, but she breathed out as what had happened couldn't be changed. "The guy had it coming, so I guess it's a fair one ... But next time just kick him in the nuts before biting him; That way he won't really be able to swing at you," she said. That was a fucked up way of helping her friend, but the two of them were never afraid to throw hands if it was needed. Sure, Frankie was just a fenix, but that meant that every fight she won was a victory over death in some ways.
The question about Deacon made her breathe out shrugging. "You know I don't do well with relationships," she just said. That was perhaps the biggest reason why she hadn't shot her shot with Deacon. "Besides, I don't wanna fuck up this friendship group ... It's nice to have friends for once," she admitted. Shaking her head slightly it was clear it was something she had thought about a lot, but she was trying to bury those feelings. "You think I haven't noticed how he looks at me too? I swear that guy has no sense of what it means to be discreet."
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 7:09 pm

Getting inside the restaurant he was more focused on finding out what to order. He was tired of Mickey complaining over his choices, so he wanted to pick something she might actually like. Then the girl from before yelled at him, making him frown a bit confused. Walking over, he held out the menu card to Deacon so that he could check it out. His phone? He patted on his pockets, finding his phone and handing it over to her. "As long as it's a call within Churchill - just to not kill my phone bill," he said with a polite smile. It hadn't even occurred to him that she would give him her phone number. He turned to look at Deacon with a plain expression. "They have those noodles that Frankie like; If you wanna impress her with her favorite hot dish," he said, nodding before he looked back at the stranger. She was so pretty. Sure, she looked a little ghoulish, but he had seen worse these last few weeks, and he thought her eyes were the prettiest part anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 7:23 pm

"I dont want to win from the get go. That's like if he pulled my hair, it's off limits," she just said with a groan. Even if biting wasnt considered clean either, she at least knew that all he had to do was punch or push her away. She was done talking about that nobody anyway. Though next week she'd most probably go back to see him anyway. It was always like that with Mickey. She couldnt break the cycles in her life. Which was probably good because it was also what kept her together with her best friend and their friend group.
"He's such a virgin. I really dont see why you dont get all nauseous from the amount of cringe he lets out just to make you smile," she said, wrinkling her nose as she was slowly melting out of her ice cold exterior. It would only last while the boys were gone, so it was about savouring. "I'm just happy he doesnt take it further and do some crazy shit like propose to you or profess his love in some weird way," she said trying not to gag at her own words.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 7:24 pm

As the girl had called Phineas over, Deacon's jaw could almost drop at how oblivious the guy was. Shaking his head he sent Phineas big eyes while the girl was busy nothing down her number. "Dude, she's giving you her number!" he hissed in a whisper, nodding towards her. "Say something, be cool!" he almost begged him because this was a bad case of second hand embarrassment. She'd never text back if he at least didnt acknowledge that she was doing something for him like giving him her number. He took the menu card and walked off while inspecting it. He had noted down the words about Frankie's favorite dish, sending a look back of suspicion as he wondered why Phineas knew that.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Full name : Emmeline Jacobs
Quote : How can someone be cold as a corpse when they’re this hot?

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 7:24 pm

After noting her number down and simply putting down her initial as name, she looked up just to see the brown haired guy walk off, which she didnt mind because he seemed a little pushy and she couldnt figure out why. With a blank expression she handed him back the phone, to then tilt her head. "Why are you out at this hour anyway?" she then asked because whatever the reason, it had meant they had been able to help her get in.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 7:37 pm

"I know, I know ... It's just ... Nah, never mind," she said, shaking her head a little. She knew this wouldn't lead anywhere further, and it wasn't only because of her fucked up relationship with love. "He's cute, he's a distraction and soon enough I'll be gagging over how he's acting too," sighing softly.
"On another note ... You know how I've been a cam girl for a while, well, I've sorta gotten on this subscription based website - It's really cool, and I'm finally making some decent amount of money," she said, smiling a little proudly at herself. Of course there was always a risk with things being online, but she felt like this way she was in control.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 7:37 pm

The clergy's eyes widened at his friend's hissing, turning his eyes to look a little confused at the girl. Why would she do that? He was a little flustered, taking back his phone as he stared at the initials. Her question seemed to snap him out of it, blinking a few times. "We're just a small group of friends hanging out, so, uh we kinda wanna get some food I guess," he said, knowing that Deacon would slap him over his head if he heard this shit. He stood for a bit in silence.
"Uhm, your eyes look like mud," he said, his eyes widening as he realized how it might've come out. "I-I mean, like ... Uhm, wet earth after it has rained," he said, but bowing his head in defeat as he knew how stupid it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wouldnt know before it hits you
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: