Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

School Shenanigans [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 3:31 am

He had to admit that Damiano never failed to surprise with the clothes he had. The cropped tank top was perfect for his lanky figure, sitting nicely on his chest and showing off his arms. Jeremy wasnt a fashion expert but he did have a bit of interest, at least enough to not just be picking clothes up from the floor. “Have you actually?” He asked curiously, trying not to get distracted by the kiss on his hand.
He liked the sound of the hybrid dressing only for him to see. It just gave him a good feeling in his chest that he couldnt quite put into words. He let him finish dressing and by the end of it, it was actually a little odd to not see Damiano as dolled up as he could have been. “Straight vibe?” Jeremy chuckled before he just nodded, walking over to the hybrid, correcting his collar, even if it hadnt even needed adjustment to begin with. “I’m sorry for putting you through this. Like this.” he said but why was he even trying to apologize on behalf of his parents. “But you do still look amazing. Which you probably know already, so I dont know why I’m telling you.” He said, mumbling the last part as he scoffed at himself. Maybe he was feeling a little nervous but like in the good way he’d say.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

Full name : Damiano De Angelis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 10:10 am

"Of course I have, are you kidding me?" he chuckled, kissing his hand one more time just for good measure. Beside who knew when he could do it again? On the boat they might have some time to be themselves, but Damiano seemed more than ready to put on an act for Jeremy's parents. He finished getting dressed, and he couldn't help but smile as the nephilim clearly couldn't stay away. Who was going to have the hardest time staying away? "Hey," he said, cupping his face between his palms, his thumbs stroking and caressing his cheekbones. "I'm not getting dressed because you ask me to, alright? I'm doing it because I want to," he said, sending him a warm smile before he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss against his lips. "Alright, time to get going if we don't want to stay here all day," he chuckled, moving out to put on his shoes that were matching surprisingly well with his current outfit.
"How about we just walk there?" he suggested. He knew some rich people had personal drivers, but he was sorta used to having to walk around or take his bike.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 2:40 am

The way he cupped his face was surprising but also most welcome. It just felt good. The words were reassuring and nice and he didnt realize he was supposed to kiss back before it was over. He really fell hard for this guy, huh? “Dont tempt me.” He chuckled but he also wanted to go and show Damiano something that could hopefully take him by surprise like he had done so effortlessly it seemed with the things he had showed the nephilim.
“Yeah, sure. It shouldnt be too far anyway.” He said as he thought about it. It probably wouldnt be a good look that they just came waltzing in to his family home, in a car after a night that was supposedly a party night. So they walked and Jeremy always had something to speak about on the way, such as the places they could go in the boat, though letting Damiano know that he didnt have to decide right on the bat.
Arriving at his house, they were luckily only greeted by personnel. Made it a little more easier to just go upstairs to Jeremy’s room. It was quite organized with a few things that added a personal touch. Such as the auqarium with only a few fish, and the plants he had with fancy leaves. It wasnt a typical boys room, but Jeremy only ever sat at his desk with his notebooks anyway. “Uh yeah, this is my room.” He said, nodding a few times before he went to pick out a new outfit.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

Full name : Damiano De Angelis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 4:43 am

Damiano had plenty of friends who were rich, but he was always surprised to see how the money was spent. Because money couldn't buy you taste, unless you paid for an interior designer. Heading upstairs Damiano lingered in the doorway, taking in the entire room while Jeremy got dressed. It looked so neat, and he almost wanted to rebel and move around a pillow or perhaps turn one of the plat pots. "Ah, the infamous desk," he said, walking over to touch the back of his office chair. He chuckled to himself. How many pics had he not seen of the surface at this point?
Once Jeremy had gotten dressed he turned to look at the nephilim reentered. It took everything as to not just run over as wrap his arms around him, kiss him and tell him how handsome he was. But straight guys didn't do that, and Damiano wasn't sure how much they could trust the personnel. "Looking like a real captain," he chuckled, his eyes a little softer than he wanted to allow himself, but he seemed to just breathe out and look away. Not that he wanted to, but at this pace Jeremy wouldn't be comfortable if they were found smooching. "Lead the way, captain oh captain," he chuckled, gesturing for him to go first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Shenanigans [cw]
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: St. Jules Academy for the Intelligent Elite-
Jump to: