Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
School Shenanigans [cw] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
School Shenanigans [cw] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
School Shenanigans [cw] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

School Shenanigans [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

School Shenanigans [cw] Empty
PostSubject: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 1:39 am

[cw: sexual content, implied abuse]

@Zaira I'm not sorry!

Outfit (Because there's no way he'd wear a uniform)

Of course he was skipping class. What was it that he was skipping again? Oh yeah! It was history. Like who the fuck actually gave a shit about history in this school? He sat with a couple of his friends in the girl's bathroom on the windowsill, and why? Because they could, and they were super bored. They werent really doing anything else than smoking their cigarettes and talking, so it was mostly harmless. But every time a girl walked in, one of the guys would throw a comment either a compliment or something derogatory. Kurtis found it funny, seeing some of them blush and hurry away or others getting back at them with a snarky remark.
Then a girl walked in and Kurtis' lips curled up into a big smile, looking her quite obviously up and down before he drew a deep drag from his cigarette. But he knew he didnt even have to say a damn thing, that was why his friends were there. "Well well well, arent you packing some mean racks? What's your name, cutie?" one of the friends asked her.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 10:24 am

Outfit

Zaira hated uniforms, but her mother had paid good money for her to go to this school, so she guessed she had to put up with it. Only, she had managed to make it more her own. The blue blazer with red trim was one she wore open and instead of red pants it was shorts with fishnets. She had always had her own style, some called it tacky and teased her because she was newly rich, but she didn't have any fucks to give. Why was it always rich bastards that were so judgmental when they had all the money in the world.
Excusing herself from her engineering class she had gone to the bathroom, mostly because she needed a breather. Her new classmates were fine, but none of them really seemed to care much about anything but their designer bags and their parents' last trip to Paris or Tokyo or whatever was impressive to them. Opening the door she saw a group of boys hanging by the window, smoking of course. As she was about to enter one of the stalls one of the guys called out to her, she stopped with a calm facial expression as she turned to look at him. "Wow, I guess you really are like your father; At least that was what he said last night when I was fucking him in the backseat of his car," she said, biting back because that was all she had been doing her whole life. She took shit from no-one, because in her eyes it was only herself looking out for herself.
Going in to the stall she made sure to piss as loudly as she could, finishing up before she got out once more, walking to the sink to wash her hands. "And my name is Zaira, but if you want to you can just call me mommy from now on," she said, drying off her hands, but she wasn't in a hurry to get out.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 10:48 am

There was really no actual telling on what reaction they'd get whenever a girl stepped in. Some blushed, some just told them to shut up or just hurried off to do their business. But the one girl that came in and right just slung back at him with some remark made Kurtis and the other friend woooo at him, as if she had just handed his ass to him. She left for the stalls and the guy looked back at his friends with a frown, slapping Kurtis' knee as he hissed, "What the fuck are you smiling at?" - "Dont be a dick or I'll tell your new stepmother." Kurtis replied in a warning, chuckling as it was just so fucking funny to him. She came back out and the guy looked so sour, clearly not finding it funny. She introduced herself and Kurtis tilted his head slightly. "Arent you a little too young to be a mother?" the lycan asked, sucking some smoke out of the cigarette before letting it out through his nose.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 10:57 am

She just looked to watch the next guy speak, shrugging lightly at his question, "teen pregnancy is a thing," she just said walking closer. "Also, it's rather rude not to share, or do I have to use my parenting skills on you too?" Expecting to be handed a cigarette. If she got one she placed it between her lips, she waited for another guy to light it before inhaling the smoke, leaning away for a bit. Crossing her arms, blowing smoke out through the cracked open window.
"Well aren't you a group of misfits; Violating smoking rules and uniform requirements," she said, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, shaking her head at them. "C'mon, give mommy your names now - I'm not a snitch." She knew better than to rat people out. It could turn dirty in a matter of seconds and she didn't really want to be branded as untrustworthy at a new school. Things were hard enough as they were with remembering the social pyramid that had formed on the school. Of course her name wasn't well known, not yet at least, but she wasn't afraid to use it and display it, often bearing a golden R around her neck.

Last edited by Zaira on Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:35 am

He just chuckled at her remark, nodding a few times, but then she asked for a cigarette. He sat for a bit, like he was considering what to do, but then he leaned out while popping a cigarette out of the packet towards her. "Next time I might just take up your offer. I like when girls use their lips," the lycan chuckled before he leaned back against the window.
"Are you a prefect now too, mommy?" Jeremy asked sourly, the two other than Kurtis seemingly worried that she would snitch. "I'm Kurtis, your new stepson is Jeremy and this is Abel, who's not quite able seeing that he has never even kissed a girl," the lycan spoke, clapping Abel's shoulder before he looked out the window for a second. "You musht be the new girl around here," Abel remembered, speaking rather carefully like he was worried to mess up but in all fairness he did have a lisp and a bad habit of stammering.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:46 am

Scoffing at the guy's remark she grinned, inhaling from her smoke yet again to just hold it in her lungs for a few seconds. She felt a little better with nicotine in her system, and as she breathed out she chuckled a bit. "I'm good with my tongue too, y'know," she said before the others seemed nervous about her knowing their names. Luckily the lycan wasn't a pussy, so he introduced them all, much to the dismay of Jeremy it seemed.
The notion of Abel not living up to his name didn't face her much, she could care less about someone's trials and tribulations when it came to something mundane as kissing. Abel spoke to her, a sweet almost timid voice that was trying to hold back his insecurities. "Yeah, if it wasn't for my mom winning the lottery I might've never gotten out of the slums," she shrugged, looking at Jeremy for a while before looking to Abel once more. "Aight, time for me to give myself up for some charity; That's what rich people are supposed to do, right?" she said with a cocky smile, walking closer to the guy who they called Abel. Grabbing his chin, she looked him in the eyes before leaning in, kissing his lips rather gently before pulling away. "Now they can't give you shit for not kissing a girl," she said, winking at him before popping her cigarette back in between her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 12:02 pm

Kurtis just hummed at her remark, seemingly not adding further to that conversation. He wasnt really the kind to be picking up girls in a bathroom stall in the middle of skipping class. Abel nodded at her words and kept his hands in his pockets, making himself seem a little smaller in the midst of the guys. "You're too pretty for the slums." Abel just said, making Kurtis eye him for a second with a curious expression.
None of them had expected her to kiss Abel just like that, and Jeremy was the first to speak up. "Holy crap! Kurt you should've said something about his dick instead!" he exclaimed, Abel completely frozen and Kurtis somewhat amused. The lycan plopped himself off the sill, stepping a little closer to Zaira as he rested his cigarette between his lips, popping his hands in his pocket. He was relaxed but kept his back straight. "What if I say that I havent kissed a girl either?" he asked, looking at her for a bit like he was expecting an answer, but if she would answer, he would leave before she could finish the sentence. He dumped his cigarette in the bin on the way out. The other two just frowned a little before Jeremy shrugged. "Hey mom, there's a party tonight at Kelsey Martin's place. Show up if you wanna smooch Abel some more." he just said, pushing Abel ahead before they both followed Kurtis. But a teacher was waiting outside with the lycan, her arms crossed. "Yes, come out, all of you!" - "I cant believe that this is a reoccurring thing!" she said, looking towards the toilet. "Are there more in there?"
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 12:22 pm

He was cute that Abel guy, hence why she wasn't that opposed to being his first kiss. Chuckling at the notion from Jeremy she gave him a challenging look, "don't say a word to your father, young man," she warned him. The lycan got off the sill, and his attitude was real shitty. Why did he look so sour? His question made her scoff, but as she opened her mouth to reply he just turned away. Placing a hand on her hip she chuckled, he was an ass wasn't he?
Jeremy spoke to her, and she heard it but her mind was a little occupied, just nodding, "Yeah, sure, I'll be there," she said. Flicking her cigarette out the window, she took a second to fix her hair before she heard the teacher yell. "Awe shit," she mumbled. Thinking fast she splashed some water in her face, faking having dificulty to walk as she leaned against the door and taking a step forward she leaned on Jeremy. "I'm sorry miss ... I- I didn't feel so well," she said, looking at the teacher with sickly eyes. Zaira was a master liar, her mother had always told her she had a vivid imagination, but that made it so much easier for her to convey the lie. "They were just looking out for me; I'm new here and I don't really know anybody," she said in a saddened tone, looking down as if it made her feel ashamed before she looked up at the teacher once more. "Please, I told them they could just go back to class, but they insisted on staying with me until I felt better."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 12:33 pm

The teacher had only expected the boys to come out, but then Zaira came along as well, looking sick as ever. The teacher frowned and looked to Abel and Jeremy that quickly went to help Zaira. "Is this true?" she asked, looking at all of them. Kurtis just seemed to say nothing, but Abel nodded and opened his mouth, trying to say something but he was already stammering. "I-i-it's schjool p-p-p-polichy that we help each other a-a-and she really needed our... h-h-h-h-h....help," he said a little confident despite the stammering, the teacher sighing before lifting her hands to rub her temples. "Fine, get her to the school nurse. Mr. Trevino, you are however not wearing your uniform, so come along," she said, pushing the lycan in the direction of the principal's office. The lycan scoffed before he nonchalantly walked the rest of the way himself. Jeremy however just smiled bright as they were out of trouble. "Zaira, you're a genius!" he remarked as the teacher and Kurtis left their sight.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 12:42 pm

Abel and Jeremy didn't miss a beat, coming to help her stand as Abel stammered his way to an explanation. It seemed to get the two out of trouble, but not Kurtis as he wasn't wearing his uniform, and he was being pulled away. Jeremy called her a genius but she shook her head, looking at the teacher. "Miss, please, he had no spare uniform after I threw up on him," she said, taking a step forward before falling down on her knees. Gods, she should be an actress, shouldn't she? "I- I threw the uniform in the bin; I can go get it, if you don't believe me?" she said, but it was clear to the teacher that she wasn't feeling well. She was shaking a little, sitting on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 1:06 pm

The teacher turned as Zaira called for them, Kurtis stopping in his tracks too. The teacher looked at her with a rather sympathetic look in her eyes, before she looked at Kurtis. It was pretty hard to believe that the lycan had been wearing his uniform at all as she clearly had caught him before. But the notion of Zaira picking up a vomit covered uniform seemed to make the teacher uncomfortable. "Uhh, no no, there will be no need!" she assured her, swallowing hard like she was starting to feel sick herself. "Fine, Trevino help her to the nurse as well and then head right back to class!" she said before she walked off.

Kurtis watched her leave before he sighed and turned around. If Zaira had gotten up, he'd turn and approach her before walking up close to her. "You just ruined a perfect opportunity to piss off my deadbeat excuse of a dad." he said a little sourly, shifting between her eyes with his hazel ones, a rather angry expression on his face. He scoffed and then shrugged. "Whatever. Thanks or some shit," he muttered, eyeing Jeremy and Abel before he headed off to class. He knew he had chemistry next and now he knew he couldnt skip it because the teacher would be looking for an excuse to scold him again.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 1:22 pm

As the teacher left, Zaira got to her feet pretty easily, but the attitude from Kurtis was pissing her off a bit, barely looking at him as he muttered the most sorry excuse for a thank you. He passed her and she scoffed, "guys like you always think they are so badass, huh," she muttered, but it wasn't loud enough for him to hear it properly.
Jeremy and Abel seemed keen on helping her to the nurse, so they did, mostly because it was an excuse to not go to the next class. Of course Zaira had the nurse convinced she was sick without even looking at her. Jeremy was tasked with informing the teacher and Abel with collecting her things. She agreed to wait outside for them, as the nurse said she had already called her mother.
Once outside she sighed, waiting for her things to be brought to her. As the boys came she gave them a smile, looking much better than she had faked inside. She truly was good at this. "I'll see you kids tonight, hmm?" she said before getting in to the car and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 1:32 pm

It was probably only good that Kurtis hadnt heard her because it would have made him turn and probably spew some spiteful shit just because he was angry. He went to class and the two others decided to stay behind and help, she had after all gotten them out of trouble. Once they had seen her off, Jeremy noticed Abel blushing slightly, slapping his arm as he started chuckling. "Bro, guys are not supposed to just fall in love at first kiss, what's wrong with you?" he asked, Abel sending him a confused frown before he shook his head. "You're making that shjit up, you dumbass" he replied, but Jeremy insisted that it was true. They argued all the way back to class.

Kurtis sat in class with his phone, tapping his foot a little impatiently against the floor. He couldnt really concentrate, so he decided to do a little bit of detective work, trying to figure out who this new student was, if that was possible. But at least it kept him busy and entertained while the teacher explained the anatomy of a molecule.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 1:48 pm

Zaira's mother wasn't home, but she knew she was busy. Sitting down on the livingroom couch she threw her legs up on the coffee table, taking her phone out of her pocket scrolling through social media. There his name popped up again; Kurtis Trevino. Most of his images were blurry or filled with smoke. Wow, he really was an edgelord wasn't he? She chuckled to herself as she scrolled through other student's pages.
Her own page was a lot different. She had clearly traveled a lot, pictures of her in baggy clothes in warm environments. Zaira wasn't afraid to show off her body, she just liked comfort a lot more than looking pretty. However there were some rather candid pictures of her lounging around a pool in a bathing suit. Nothing from her past life really up on her page, except a picture of her as a kid, covered in dirt and in worn out clothes.
While she browsed she came across an event, the party one that Jeremy had mentioned, and she clicked going before getting up from the couch to go have a shower and find something to wear for that evening.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 2:08 pm

It was pretty hard to just find someone from their middle name but he eventually found her in the school's database and then he went off to check who it was that she portrayed herself as on social media. He knew his shit was pretty edgy but he had an image to upkeep and it seemed to be something a lot of girls were digging. That mystery guy vibe.
She seemed pretty much like everyone else though, beside the fact that she wore comfortable clothes over what was skimpy and stylish. He stopped at the picture of her as a child, narrowing his eyes before the teacher demanded that he'd pay attention to class. He groaned and popped his phone back in his pocket.

The party was wild from the moment it started. Kelsey's closest friends had shown up before the official time so when guests started coming in, it was going wild. Kurtis stood outside with Jeremy and Abel, noticing how Abel kept looking around. "You are really into that girl, huh?" the lycan asked, to which his friend got a little defensive. He scoffed and shook his head, pointing towards the entrance before he left them to go find himself something to drink. He wasnt waiting around for some girl, especially not a new girl of all.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 2:19 pm

Getting dressed and ready was pretty standard. Zaira wasn't really one to be glammed up, so she just threw together something that sorta went together. Rolling up to the party she had a six pack of beer in one hand, looking down at her phone. Her outfit wasn't head turning, but people stared anyways because she was the new girl. Spotting Jeremy and Abel she nodded, spitting her gum out in to a bush as she approached them.
"Wassup twinks," she said, taking a light spin, "I know, I know, take it in; Your stepmom here gots style," she said, still poking fun at Jeremy. She was better at keeping people at a distance like this. Looking to Abel she smiled, "wow, you look like a changed man - let me guessed you've tried everything now?" she chuckled before leading the way in to the house.
It was filled with people and she dumped the six pack off on one of the tables before grabbing a more expensive liquor bottle and heading further in to the party.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 2:28 pm

Seeing Zaira, Jeremy was the one that lifted his hand and waved her in this direction. He rolled his eyes at her remark before the remark to Abel made the guy chuckle. "Uhh... No, no not yet," he assured her with a small smile, maybe a little shy before they also went inside. It was a pretty cool setting, everything had been set up to be it's own experience. Every room had a different colour from the ceiling and in the big livingroom it was like it had been changed into a private dancefloor. Kurtis had gotten himself a drink before he went to sit on the couch, easily falling into talk with some girl that sat next to him. Once in a while his eyes scanned the room, like he was looking for someone but the girl didnt really seem to notice. She was like the female version of Abel and he found that a little annoying, but talked to her regardless. Abel and Jeremy were setting up a table for some beerpong, going against some other guys that they knew.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 2:35 pm

Zaira had walked around for a bit, just drinking from the bottle and looking at the people. They all seemed so different, of course most of the girls were wearing designer everything, but some of them were cool too. She ended up back with Jeremy and Abel, "Aight, mommy wanna play too, so you are on my team," she said with a grin, wrapping her arms around the two guys as they faced the other team.
She wasn't too bad, scoring a couple of rounds for them, but she was clearly just about average. It didn't help that she was starting to feel a little drunk, giggling as she leaned against Jeremy. "Fuck, I really shouldn't be drinking this much - Hey, do you know where the bathroom is?" she chuckled, heading out there if he pointed in the direction.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 2:46 pm

The two boys didnt really object to the fact that she wanted to play too, but the other team just snickered and made some remark about them all looking rather thirsty. Jeremy was good but Abel was holding back as always. It was only good that Zaira could hit the cups that Abel seemed to miss. Jeremy was barely feeling it, but then again he was quite used to wild parties. "Uhh, to the green room and down the hallway," he directed her, noticing how drunk she seemed.
Kurtis couldnt seem to find who he was looking for, getting up before winking at the girl he had been talking to and then leaving her than and there. He joined Jeremy and Abel in the kitchen, looking at the cups as he took a sip off his drink. "What's this? Did Abel suddenly learn how to aim or fucking what?" he asked. Jeremy chuckled and lined up his shot. "No, Zaira did that for him," he said, Kurtis frowning at the mention of the girl. "Right." he mumbled, taking a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 2:57 pm

Getting to the bathroom was good, managing to down some water and take a deep breath. She always had to overdo it, right? To get some fresh air she took of her shirt and t-shirt, fanning herself a bit before opting to just put on the shirt, leaving it open. Her shirt she used to tie up her hair so it was out of her face. Sobering up a bit she returned to the guys in the kitchen, some of them whistling at the sight of her bra, "grow the fuck up, as if you haven't watched porn," she just said in a scoff, grabbing a ping pong that she tossed across the table, raising her arms in victory as it went in.
She was having fun, letting loose, but she was trying to stay in control. "I see the angry wolf has decided to join us on this fine evening," she said, curtseying to Kurtis as she took a sip of her drink. "What a shame he looks so good but has such a shitty attitude," she giggled, sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 3:29 pm

Zaira returned and Kurtis didnt really seem to pay attention to her as they picked up their game. Jeremy sighed at her remark and shrugged. "You should just see it as a compliment," he told her, as it was easier than to poke at the guys. They just found it funnier it seemed.
When she spoke to Kurtis, the lycan eyed her a little annoyed, taking a sip of his drink. The remark about his looks and attitude made him roll his eyes. "Kurt are you not playing?" Jeremy asked, but Kurtis shook his head. "Nah, I'm good," he replied, before he looked at Zaira again. "Besides, your new teammate isnt too bad," he said but it didnt really sound like a compliment. "She doesnt look bad either!" it came from across the table, the ball plopping into one of their cups. Kurtis picked it up, knowing it was Zaira's turn to drink. He downed it before she could stop him.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 3:35 pm

Why was he so sour? What had she actually done to piss him off? She didn't think long as her head was back in the game, but as a ball came in to her cup she reached for it, only to have it snatched right in front of her. "What the fuck dude, you said you weren't playing," she burst out, shaking her head at how much of a dickhead he was acting. She looked to Jeremy and Abel for backup, although they probably would back up their friend. "Is it cause I'm a girl? You think I can't handle my liquor?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 3:49 pm

"Maybe I changed my mind," he said in an indifferent tone but a smile was plastered on his face. Her reaction was just perfect. Jeremy and Abel also looked a little confused but Abel started to frown. Her question made him sigh as he rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Can you?" he asked, before he reached over and gave her shoulder a light shove just to see if she could stand. "You've got a pretty good shot. But I bet I could beat you easily. And I dont even need you to prove me wrong." he said, looking at her with challenging eyes and a teethy smirk.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 3:56 pm

The shove made her take a step back, but she stepped back, bumping in to Abel as she frowned. What the hell was this lycan's problem? But then he started to challenge her and she scoffed, crossing her arms. "Aight, bring it," she said, starting to set up the table, the other guys gathering around the table as this was clearly not something they wanted to miss. "So what's at stake here, wolfy?" she asked, tilting her head at him as she finished pouring beer in to the cups in front of her. "I mean I've clearly done something to annoy the fuck out of you, and it can't be the fact I got you out of trouble," she pointed out, although he had seemed pissy about it.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 4:07 pm

It was set, and no one seemed to mind as the guy's backed off, Kurtis moving to their place as he filled the empty cups, humming a little thoughtfully at her question before he shrugged. "Dont ask me as if you'd do anything I'd suggest. I know you're a prude underneath all that." he just remarked as if it was fact. She didnt have to point out that she had gotten him out of trouble because the other guys started chuckling as they realized. "Just play the fucking game." He hissed as he threw her the ball, letting her start the game. He crossed his arms and waited for her shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] Empty

Back to top Go down

School Shenanigans [cw]
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: St. Jules Academy for the Intelligent Elite-
Jump to: