Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] Empty
PostSubject: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 8:00 pm

For my @Dave <3

cw: sexual themes duh

Music was blaring from her room in the lavish mansion. They were out in the Italian countryside, a sort of apology from her father seeing as they would soon go to the gloomy Churchill. She hadn't been back there in a long time, but they were staying long enough for her to having to enroll at a school. Her father had even gotten the bright idea to raise Dave to a higher rank, becoming her own personal bodyguard. She had found it amusing, her father clearly not preparing the half blood for any of her shenanigans. She was mischievous by nature, sneaking out during the night, and when Dave would find her, she'd be dancing naked through the sprinklers under the moonlight. Her countless nannies had always tried controlling her, wanting her to act more like a lady, but could you really tame such a wild creature that Lucrezia was?
People usually called her Lu for short, it was easier to yell at least. She knew her father was gone for the day, so she had taken the liberty, and by that it meant the pool boy, with her up to her room. She was laying naked on her silken sheets, moaning softly as he was busy eating her out. She knew he could hear her, she wanted him to hear her. She had always been rather provocative, only her father seemed so blind to it, still believing her to be his little girl. My how things had changed. "Wait a minute," she murmured in a hush to the poor pool boy who knew no better, sitting up she looked at the door. "David~" she called for him, not doing anything to cover up, the pool boy looking frightened as he tried covering up, his chin dripping with her juices. She chuckled, grabbing the pool boy's face with her hand, her nails digging in to his cheeks. "Don't worry, he won't tell anyone; Will you?" she said, turning to look at the half blood.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Full name : David Trench

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 8:15 pm

When he initially had been working under Lucrezia's father, it had mostly been as a way to pass time. He had grown dull and old in his mind, just wanting to do something, even if it wasnt necessarily safe. However he hadnt really ever seen himself as being assigned as someone's bodyguard, but it was the boss' daughter, so what could he do? Anything but a profound thank you sir simply wouldnt suffice. Though the daughter was a piece of work in the half blood's eyes. He however wasnt a nanny and he was only there to make sure that she was safe, so she was free to do whatever she liked as long as it wasnt danger to her well being.
He heard her call and stepped inside to be greeted by a sight he seemed to be meeting a lot often. His expression was however stoic as her father would prefer it, respectfully looking away until he was spoken to. Her question made him sigh as he shrugged. "If I stay in a good mood, then he has nothing to worry about. Otherwise I'll cook up some story with one of the kitchen girls." he just said in an indifferent tone, looking at her before he narrowed his eyes. "Is there a special reason you called me in here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 8:25 pm

Lucrezia had a slender body, one that was fit for a model, but she was strong as well. She was quite a match whenever her father had company over and they wanted to test her. She had to be ready, she would run this mob at some point. Biting her lower lip she smiled at Dave's answer. Always so polite, wasn't he? And so obedient too, she barely had to hear him complain. The question made her perk up, letting go of the pool boy to sit up on her knees on the bed, looking at the half blood. "Do you want to join us?" she asked, tilting her head a little to the side. She had never been shy of letting him hear or see her. Sometimes she let the door to her room be open a little where she could see him outside her room. "I won't tell daddy," she said, getting off the bed to walk to the half blood. Her scent of pheromones filling the room, even the pool guy seemed to be completely enamored with her.
"Or maybe just a little kiss?" she asked, pouting her lips, looking oh so innocent, but he knew she wasn't. She just liked playing around, but she did find him interesting. "David please, I'm so bored," she whined, reaching out and taking his hand, guiding it to her stomach. Her skin warm and smooth, almost electric to the touch. "I need a man ... Not just some boy" - "no offense," she muttered in the direction of the guy who was still sitting on the floor almost in trance.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:11 pm

He had figured her out quite some time ago. Well he didnt really know where it was all coming from but there seemed to be some deep need for exhibiting whenever she was engaged sexually, like she got some gratification in it. However, he wasnt really hired to tend her needs, he was hired to protect her, so he couldnt just give into temptation. David did dare to think that he was quite a respectable man who did what he was told. And that didnt mean a bratty 17 year old.
He shook his head at her question and even if she wouldnt be telling her father, he wasnt the boss for nothing. He would find out at some point and David would pay for it. She asked for a kiss instead that just triggered the same shake of his head like he had a routine at this point. He felt her skin on her stomach but his hand didnt linger, mostly out of respect for her father. “Ms. Amatore, I’m not hired to entertain, and you know that. Do you have any questions regarding security? Do you feel threatened or unsafe?” He asked to remind her that that was his position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:23 pm

Oh she liked him a lot, mostly because he didn't just give in. He must be much older than he looked, at least if he was able to pull himself away from her. Groaning softly she moved over to her bed, grabbing her dress that she pulled back over her head, he was no fun tonight, was he? His reminder made her roll her eyes, pushing the guy that came crawling over to her as he looked confused and full of need at her. "I don't want him anymore," she pouted, wafting her hand at the pool boy. He was disposable anyways, just a kid from the countryside with no real future. "Will you see him out and have one of the servants make me a bath?" she asked calmly. She had gotten what she needed from the kid anyway. Although it wasn't visible she had taken some of his lifeforce, and he wouldn't be able to live all the years he originally had. Oh well, she had to eat too.
As Dave would leave she sat down in her window sill, looking out at the sea. The warm summer night had a light breeze that sometimes came through her window, but if she got too hot she had the air-condition to soothe her. Grabbing her packet of cigarettes she placed one between her teeth, waiting for Dave to return, because he always did eventually. Offering him a cigarette she just looked out at the sea. "I'm going to miss Italy, the heat, the fashion - I'm scared that Churchill is going to be so boring," she confessed. Lucrezia had many friends, but none of them really knew what her father did for work. Most just thought he was a business man, which he was to some regard. Turning to look up at Dave, she smiled gently at him. "At least I'll still have you, right?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:55 pm

It was quite tempting to give in to her demands but he also knew he had to keep his head cold and focused. She moved away and his eyes followed her before he looked away once more. Her pout was mostly expected. He didnt think there had been many times where she continued once she wasnt getting what she wanted. He went over and grabbed the boy and pulled him to his feet, holding onto his shoulders. “I’ll make sure he’s gone.” He said before he guided the boy outside. Sure there was a certain confusion in the boy’s face as he was placed at the gate and left on the other side, but Dave didnt think he needed to explain it to him.
He returned back inside and went to join her, grabbing a cigarette as she offered it. “Churchill will be fine.” He assured her, though even he couldnt tell whether she’d find many friends or none. The notion that she had him made him nod. “You always will.” He confirmed as he lit his smoke. He looked out on the sea, narrowing his eyes a bit. “But your new school has rules against personal guards, so you wont have to worry about all that. You’ll get to live like any other rich girl and be a part of the crowd.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 10:03 pm

She smiled at his words, promising she would always have him. It was true, at least with how things were going, he had landed something rather stable within the hierarchy of the mafia. It was much better than being out on the streets all day, at least if you asked her. Inhaling from her lit cigarette she just looked at the trees that were moving quite gently in the wind. The notion of her new school's rules made her scoff, shrugging lightly. "Are you saying I'll just blend in with the crowd?" she asked, even though she knew she wouldn't. She had always been stared at; Her light green eyes so unusual combined with her black hair. Not to mention how she moved and acted, she was bound to catch a lot of attention. "Whatever will you do with all that free time?" she chuckled. She knew she kept him on his toes, but she only did so because she liked him. If she really wanted to be rid of him she would've either by talking to her father or just constantly running away.
"Do you like me David?" she asked, turning her head to look at him, a warm smile on her face. She had gotten what she wanted from the pool boy, so she felt more relaxed and herself. Sometimes she would get so agitated if she hadn't stocked up on energy, but alas she couldn't really go around fucking everyone when her father was home. "And don't lie to me, I'll be hurt if you lie," she said quite seriously.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 10:39 pm

“Not exactly.” He said as he definitely didnt believe she was ever the kind to fall into a crowd, which might have been what he was saying but didnt mean. Even if she was among likeminded people, she would always be standing out, at least from David’s perspective. Her question about free time made him shrug. “I’ll probably be another runt, handling business from Churchill in the hours you’ll be gone.” He said with a shrug. He didnt mind the hardwork or the things he had to do. He had just sort of accepted that that was his way of life now.
He exhaled some smoke out of his lungs through his nose as he looked at the view once more. Normally they just stood like this until the smokes were out and he’d return to his duty of just standing around out of sight. Her question whether he liked her made him look at her shortly. “From the perspective that I work for your father or in all honesty?” He asked rather seriously, though he was fucking with her. If she answered honesty he’d chuckle and draw a drag of his cigarette. “I dont dislike you. Though you’re definitely a mouthful at times from a professional perspective. But I like that. Work would be boring as shit otherwise.” He said before he exhaled the smoke again, flicking some ash off the cigarette over the railing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 10:50 pm

Of course she wanted his honest opinion. She didn't care being judged by who her family was. Sure, she would use it when it was needed, but mostly she wanted those close to her to actually like her. She wasn't oblivious to the fact she could act like a brat. But what dis you expect when you gave a teenager no limit on their credit card and a name that got you in anywhere. "I like you too," she smiled enjoying their small talk. She knew he was working, but seeing as they sorta had to work like a team, she might as well talk with him for a bit. "I know that you find me attractive too ... even though you're really good at controlling yourself," she chuckled, one of her legs dangling out the window. She was in a playful mood this evening. "But if you want to deny it that's fine too, I know you're afraid to disrespect my dad," she said with a shrug, scratching some paint off of the windowsill with her nail.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 1:42 am

He scoffed as she said she liked him as well. He had sort of guessed it seeing that she hadnt made the multiple attempts to get him fired like her father had warned him about with the people she hadnt liked. He however hadnt expected her to bring up whether he found her attractive or not. Because it was quite obvious that she made people turn their eyes to look at her whereever she went, he had seen it firsthand and though it was notable, it only meant he had to be on guard. He crossed his arms a bit, not in a defensive stance but more for comfort. “My opinion doesnt matter.” He just shrugged it off rather than answering. He knew his stance and worth and frankly he thought she shouldnt even bother with hearing him out. “You should save all that for a nice boyfriend. Or girlfriend. Or whatever in between nowadays.” He said, drawing out the last few drags of his cigarette before flicking it out the window. “You know where I’ll be.” He said before he went back to his respective post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 5:15 am

Rolling her eyes at his words, he sounded so old fashioned. He probably expected her to marry some day, settle down and have kids, but she felt like the world had so much more to offer. His last words made her grit her teeth. Why did he always have to be so boring? Why wouldn't he just say that he felt the attraction between them? She didn't watch as he left, just looking out the window and not bothering with smoking the last of her cigarette that just burned to ash before flicking it out too.
She had asked for a bath to be prepared, but now she didn't feel for it. Instead she climbed out the window and down the side of the house. Sneaking out was one of her specialties,  and she had made it almost an art form. Only she was a little sloppy as she managed to scrape her knees as she landed on the ground, muttering a few swear words to herself before heading down to the beach. The wind down there was much clearer, and feeling the sand beneath her bare feet made her sigh with nostalgia. She had come to this beach since she was a little girl, and whenever she closed her eyes it was as if she could imagine it in daylight too. Walking closer to the water, the waves greeted her, splashing her feet and making the bottom of her dress wet as she giggled. She knew she wouldn't have much time alone, soon Dave would be on her case and maybe usher her to head back, but she wanted to do things her own way. Grabbing around her dress she pulled it over her head, dropping it on the dry part of the sand before walking in to the ocean. The salty water surrounding her was still warm from the day of sun, and she smiled as she started swimming around. She had always loved water, even as a kid the best thing she knew was taking a bath, and though Churchill would have beaches, it wouldn't have the same heat, she just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 12:42 pm

He fell into talk with some maid, who was telling him different things that were work related. He was often also the man who kept order with the personnel, especially if Lucrezia was just going to be inside all day. Couldnt have him waste time by just standing outside all day. But evenually he found out that she had never gone to have her bath by the servants that were looking for her. He checked her room and frowned as the window was still open and he knew she couldnt have sneaked out the door. He assembled a small search team to check around the property while he went to check on the beach. He found her dress in the sand and didnt have to look long before he’d see her in the water. Crossing his arms he just waited till she’d notice him or get up. He wasnt really angry that she had snuck off like that, because it only helped him getting to know the places she’d go to and then he’d save a lot of time for the personnel that wad currently checking everywhere else. He made a call back to let them know they could stop looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 12:52 pm

She noticed him right away, smiling to herself before dipping her head down under the water, feeling her hair flowing around her. Opening her eyes a bit under the water she could see the moonlight shine through, giving the water a silvery shine to it. Swimming up to the surface she breathed, shaking her head and letting her short hair whip against her cheeks. "Are you always this stiff?" she yelled to him, chuckling as she leaned back, floating as she looked up at the stars. It just felt so peaceful. Her ears under the water made the world seem so small. She liked it that way. Just floating, letting the small waves carry her body a bit back and forth. Was he really not seizing the moment to get in this nice water? She felt like that would be such a waste. Coming closer to the shore she looked at him, a genuine smile on her lips as she reached out for him. "C'mon, just humor me this one time," she pleaded. If he didn't want her to do anything then she wouldn't, she just felt like she needed to understand him more. Or maybe just see him actually smile for once.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 1:12 pm

Her yell made him narrow his eyes a little, drawing in a deep breath before he made a small shrug. Maybe he was stiff, she was right about that. He however felt like he wasnt quite as stiff as he could have been. He just stayed by the shoreline, not getting his feet wet though he wasnt even wearing shoes. She came closer and he still had his arms crossed. Her plea made him sigh as he thought about it for a second. “Will it make you happy?” He asked, if she answered yes then he’d pull his shirt over his head and throw it with her dress onto the dry sand before he started stepping in. The water was warm so it wasnt too bad. But he didnt know what it was that she wanted him to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 1:21 pm

"Very happy," she smiled, moving backwards and out in to the sea again. It wasn't too deep, but she liked swimming rather than dragging her feet against the bottom. Watching him as he took off his shirt, her eyes lingered at his chest for a while, but she was going to keep this sweet. She didn't have to tease him all the time, right? If he came closer she would swim away from him, almost as if they were playing cat and mouse, but she let out a happy laughter. She rarely laughed like this, but it was clear she was having fun. Splashing water at him whenever he got too close, but she wasn't trying to hurt him. "Why do you act so serious all the time? I wish I could see you smile more," she said.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 1:28 pm

Maybe it was good to kind of let go and not be so focused all the time. He was quite aware that it could be quite a drag to be around him at times, especially when he was working. So he’d give her this one time where she didnt have to worry that he’d just be boring. But as she moved away, he did chuckle and just follow. He had no plans of what to do if he caught her but she seemed to be fine with the chase. “How do you think I got the job?” He asked, smiling faintly for once. “Your father wants what’s best for you. And I dont blame him.” He explained, stopping for a bit as he looked up at the sky. It was quite beautiful tonight, he had to admit. “The sky is nice tonight.” He said rather than keeping it in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 1:37 pm

His question was rhetorical, making her chuckle, but she did like seeing him smile. She was still rather young, but she had more life experience than most people her age. However the mention of her father made her frown, looking down. She had a pretty good relationship with her father, but he seemed to refuse to see her strength. See how much she had grown and all the potential she had. He mentioned the sky, and she moved closer to him, laying her head back in the water as she looked up at the sky. "It always is this far out of town; No artificial light to take away from the natural one," she smiled, moving her arms a little to stay afloat. "I think that's what I'm dreading mostly about going away; I know this place, I know the people and the language ... I know the culture and the weather," she sighed, closing her eyes as she frowned at her own words. Of course she would do what her father asked of her, but she just wished she could stay here where her friends were. "At least the sky will be familiar," she said, opening her eyes to look at the many constellations.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 1:44 pm

He was looking around at the stars as she spoke, but then she mentioned her dread and he looked to her with a small furrow of his brows. Was that really what she worried about. “Are you actually telling me now that you’re not going to go to that school and make it yours? Is this really Lucrezia Amatore or have you lost her on the way out the window?” He asked before he chuckled and shook his head. “I get that moving is scary but you’ll be around your people at home. When you leave home, you make them your people too. Dont give them a chance to knock you down.” He said which was probably the side of him that was entangled in all this mafia stuff speaking. He looked at her and then smiled. “Just see it as another challenge. You like those anyway.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 1:53 pm

Lucrezia had to smile, because him reminding her of who she was made her happy. He was right, wasn't he? She was going to show everyone who she was, she was sure of it. He was right. "They won't even know what hit them," she said, flashing her confident smile as she rested her head against his shoulder, still looking up at the sky. "Besides, I'll have you there whenever I get off school," she chuckled softly, turning her head to look at him. He was really pretty here under the moon, and she wasn't sure if it was because he was a half blood, but it was not something she had seen before. "If you're lucky I'll give you a week where I won't run off," she said, smiling innocently, although she wasn't sure she'd be able to keep that promise.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 2:00 pm

He was definitely not going to let her put herself down like that when she was actually just on a pedestal in her family and her father’s work. Everyone know how precious she was, even Dave. He chuckled softly along with her at her words and nodded. “You will.” He assured her. He was going to do everything in his power to keep her safe, at all costs. He noticed how she looked at him and sent her a short smile before he kept looking back, shifting between her eyes. Her words made him scoff as he shook his head and looked up at the sky. “You can run away. I’ve come to like the small moments that come out of it.” He admitted, checking for the constellations that he knew of; Which wasnt many. “Just dont go too far so I can find you more easily.” He added as a cheeky remark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 2:13 pm

Oh she liked him a lot, mostly because he seemed to act so natural right now. None of that stiff bodyguard that she saw so often. This was the side of him she had hungered for, the side of him that could chuckle with her, make her smile and not think too much about the things in life that she had to achieve. Beside him it felt like she had all the time in the world to figure herself out. "Are you encouraging me to run away more often, Mr. Trench?" she asked, looking at him with a daring look before she too turned her eyes to the sky. "Right there," she said, pointing out a constellation, smiling to herself, "that's Lupus, it sits right next to Scorpius, so it's always been the easiest for me to find," she said. She wasn't too big into astrology, but she knew she was a Scorpio. "And right between them, that diamond shape, that's Norma ... When I was a kid my mom would use the constellations to make up stories," she explained. "She would tell me the classical stories, the ones from the ancient world."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 2:24 pm

“Officially no, of course not. But I dont get to dictate what you do or dont do.” He said with a shrug, sending her a soft smile before he turned his eyes to the stars. He followed her pointer as she pointed out one of the constellations, listening and humming as he tried to make it out in his mind. The mention of her mother made him look at her because he sort of didnt know what had happened except that she had died. He wasnt going to pry either, he just didnt want to make her sad now. “Well those are the best ones. My mother told me all sorts of stories too, she wanted to encourage me to make up my own stories and come in touch with my creative side.” He explained before he made a deep sigh. “Which obviously never worked. I cant make up any kind of story on my own.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 2:31 pm

She was kinda happy that he took the lead, talking about his own mother when she felt her throat close up a bit thinking too much about her. He spoke about stories, and the fact he couldn't make one up. She hummed, moving around the water to keep afloat but also not to let her body get too cold. Even if the water was nice it could still turn cold with the night. "Well why don't we make up a story together?" she said, swimming around his back, splashing a bit of water at his hair, chuckling softly. "There once was a wolf who could have anything in the world," she started, "he had long shaggy fur and was incredibly loyal to his friends, but one day he stole the scorpion's precious diamond." Encouraging him to continue the story, she nodded, splashing more water at him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 5:31 pm

He stood rather still but he didnt really have to worry about the cold. He was naturally warmer, not a lot like a lycan but it was decent enough. He only brushed the water away from time to time and moved to not sink into the ground. The suggestion that they’d make a story made him scoff and chuckle, ready to decline but she was ahead of him already making something up. “Uhhh... okay fine, fine. The scorpion... started a search for it’s precious diamond, not knowing that the wolf had already thought of the perfect place to hide it...” he tried, feeling a little silly but it was also kind of fun. He splashed back a small wave at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 5:37 pm

Finally he was biting and joining her in some fun! She smiled as he gave in, continuing the story and she hummed, giggling as he sent a wave of water towards her. "The wolf was really clever, for he hid it beyond the horizon; The diamond always out of reach, but the wolf could summon the diamond by ..." she said, tilting her head to the side, biting her lower lip as she moved a little closer. It was hard not to, when he was warming up the water around him. It was perhaps just something about mass attracting mass, but she felt it was something else. Even if he would deny it, she would know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]   Aren't you ever afraid? [cw] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aren't you ever afraid? [cw]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next