Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Late night beach adventures EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Late night beach adventures EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Late night beach adventures EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Late night beach adventures EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Late night beach adventures

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Ethan

Ethan

Full name : Ethan Spencer
Quote : I think boundaries are for chickens and boxes are for cereal.

Late night beach adventures Empty
PostSubject: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 10:21 pm

For @Vanessa <3

It was close to midnight, the moon was out and they had all been out drinking. He couldn't even remember who had suggested that they headed to the beach, but here they were. He was already stripping down, getting called crazy by Ayalla but he didn't care, "your sense of adventure is really dead, huh?" he said, poking the hybrid in the side, but she retreated with a hiss. He was getting out of his jeans, just dumping them in the sand as he pulled at Vanessa. "C'mon, you scared some big squid is going to eat you?" he asked teasingly. He was trying to be mindful of the fact that Gareth was right there, but frankly he was rather drunk at this point. Ethan just wanted to have fun, celebrate that summer had begone.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Full name : Vanessa Yael Prideux
Quote : Ever wished you werent born?

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 10:50 pm

Summer had actually been quite nice despite the state of the world. As long as you kept out of south, there was no worry to be had. They had been drinking and Vanessa was also quite tipsy as they had gotten to the beach. She had been drinking a bottle of wine on the way, dumping it in a trashcan once it was empty. “I’m sure there are bigger things like sharks.” She argued. But Gareth seemed to be in a shit mood so if she could be somewhere away from him, then she’d choose that. She pulled her hoodie over her head and undid her pants. “Bet I can get in before you.” She said before she just ran for it.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 10:56 pm

As she started stripping down he caught himself staring, but he guessed it was stupid to hide what she made him feel at this point. Only problem was that Gareth was in a dangerous mood tonight. Not like he would beat his teeth in, but you had to be careful about what you said to him. What was up with him anyways? Watching Vanessa run ahead he scoffed, running after her, catching up to her and wrapping his arms around her body, flinging both of them in to the water with a big laugh. Lately Ethan had been more carefree. Perhaps because he knew that the time he had with Vanessa was worth more than just sitting around and worrying. He wanted to be a source of joy, not frustration, so he had made quite the effort. They had even been on dates. Or not dates, more like the two of them hanging out, watching a movie or playing a game. But it was a date if you asked Ethan. Swimming up to the surface he shook his head, water droplets flying everywhere like tiny bullets as he chuckled. "Yo what is up with Gareth?" he then asked, knowing it wasn't really his place to snoop around, but fuck it he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 11:15 pm

She was sure she would make it before him, but as he caught up and wrapped his arms around her she whined before they both under the surface. It was cold but she didnt really mind it. At least that was how bad she wanted to just be her and Ethan and far away from Gareth. She got up on her feet but only stuck her head up, gasping softly for air as she moved her hair off her face. She watched Ethan get up and sighed at his question. “Something about an ex or whatever. It’s so fucking stupid because Ayalla’s right there.” She just said, gesturing back to shore. It was really annoying and she wasnt sure she even understood. It also went hand in hand with the fact that Samuel seemingly was seeing someone but she couldnt make out what that was all about.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 9:48 am

Ethan frowned at the mention of Gareth being upset over an ex. Really? Gareth Prideux was thinking about an ex? That was so out of the normal things that could upset him. "I've been seeing Ayalla hang out with Darren more too," he mumbled under his breath, eying the shore where the hybrid was just sitting down in the sand, clearly an apathetic look on her face. "Trouble in paradise," he mumbled, gazing towards Darren who was clearly debating with himself whether or not to sit down with Ayalla when Gareth was right there and already on edge. Ethan swam closer to Vanessa, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. "You've been a little distant too, c'mon talk to me," he encouraged her, his lips pulling up in a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:21 am

“Yeah, I’ve noticed too.” She said, sighing to herself as she looked back at shore. It was almost annoying to see how Gareth was eyeing Darren, daring him to make a move or something that would piss him off. She was just observing them as she noticed Ethan was swimming closer to her. It was true, she had been distant too.
“I’m just worried about Buffy... and and all that. She was supposed to message back but I never heard from her again.” She said with a shrug. That had been the easy part. “And then there were all the people who hated me on sight... which I’m still wrapping my head around..” she then said, falling quiet for a bit, to then sigh and shrug again. “It’s getting to me because it feels like almost everything else in my life. Something that I cant control.”
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:29 am

Ethan felt like he knew her well enough by now, and as she disclosed her worries he sighed, moving some wet hair off of her cheek. The water was actually still warm, but today had been hot as well. "Well she seemed like a pretty strong person, so I'm not too worried," he admitted. He had seen that strength from the get go. It was perhaps because he was a human and he had an easier time recognizing strength that came in different ways. She then talked about the people that had accosted her, and he gritted his teeth. He had hated that, and he still felt so angry that people had come for her like that as if she was apart of this bullshit going on in south.
"You don't have to prove anyone anything; Those bastards aren't even worth worrying over," he said, feeling like the ones that had latched out were just desperate assholes. He kissed her forehead, smiling at her gently as he tried just being there for her. "I know ya really want to have control in your life, and that with the way things have been lately it hasn't been easy," he said, his hands caressing her under the water. "But you're still standing, right? I mean, fuck Vane, you're like the strongest person I've ever met but ya don't have to struggle alone; I'm here if ya just want to unload a lot of shit."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:48 am

She didnt know if she could just let go of her worries. She wanted to believe that something wasnt wrong but she didnt really know what to do or how to handle it. This was far out of her reach as well and probably not even supposed to be something she worried about. Samuel would hate to know that her focus was averted like this.
She knew he was still angry about the angry mob, but she just wanted to understand them. And it wasnt like she had been given much that day except a short explanation of some guy’s perspective and angry looks. “That’s easier said than done.” She mumbled as she felt his lips on her forehead. He spoke of control but she already knew that. And it wasnt like it was ever going to be a wished that was fulfilled. Maybe when Samuel finally decided to get off her back and let her live her life. But that wasnt going to happen.
“You’re really just such a simp, Ethan Spencer. Who would have known?” She then said with a soft chuckle, pushing him off her as she turned to swin around for a bit. Or rather she swam for a few seconds and then turned to her back to float. “They should have made waterproof smokes a thing.” She said, looking up at the sky that was mostly covered in clouds. But at least the moon was pretty bright tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:53 am

Yeah he was a simp, but only for her. She had been the only one who had made him feel what love was, so of course he wanted to be there for her. "Hey I gotta do what I gotta do to make ya happy, ait?" he chuckled as she pushed him. Leaning his head back he just looked up at the moon. It was pretty tonight, even though you couldn't see many stars because of the clouds. Was it going to rain soon? They were hanging pretty low on the sky. Her statement made him chuckle, just looking up at the sky, running his hands through his messy hair. "Ya got any plans for the summer?" he asked, keeping the conversation pretty casual.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 8:38 pm

She didnt mind that he did it to make her happy but she would be dumb to not at least tease him a little with it. She liked this, just floating around and knowing Ethan wasnt far. And even with the sour patches on land, she was feeling a little drunkenly thankful. The question made her scoff as she stood back up on her feet. “You’re asking like we wont be hanging out all summer?” She asked but clearly didnt take it to heart. She glanced shortly back on land. “Gareth wants to travel somewhere at some point.” - “But I dont know. Dont really feel like going when he’s like this.” She said before she splashed water in his direction. “Your plans?”
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 10:35 pm

Yeah, he could understand why traveling with Gareth would be troublesome right now. He hoped that for at least Vanessa's sake he would at least be somewhat bearable to be around. When the question was returned he hesitated at first before sighing, splashing water in to his face just to rid himself of some frustration. "I promised to go visit my mum," he said, but he was clearly regretting that promise now. It was just hard to say no when she constantly guilt tripped him. "She wants me to stay for a week, but knowing my father I'll be lucky if I get to stay a full 24 hours," he muttered, leaning his head back to look up at the sky. His parents weren't proud of him, but to be fair they didn't really know him. He wasn't raised in a good household. It wasn't as fucked up as what the others in his friend group had known, so he didn't complain about it. In fact he didn't talk about his parents ever. It was just easier to pretend like they weren't still alive.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:00 pm

She hadnt realized the change in mood before he sighed, turning her eyes to look at him, first curiously and then worried when she realized it was bothering him. And when he mentioned his mother, she moved a little closer. “Well do you want to go?” She asked, carefully reaching over to grab his hand and entangle their fingers. It was just her way of showing compassion, well at least to her boyfriend when he was going to visit his parents that he never even talked about. She was quiet for a bit before she sighed and gave his hand a squeeze as a thought popped into her mind. “I think, now that you’ve met my dad, it’s only fair that I meet your parents.” She then said rather than suggesting it.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:05 pm

"No not really," he admitted. His mother had just caught him at a time where he felt pity for her. He never visited during the holidays, only dropping by if his mother was practically begging him. But he knew it was just going to be the same charade over again. Vanessa got closer, taking his hand but he frowned shaking his head no at her words. "I don't think it would be a good idea," he said. He hated being like this, closing himself off, but fuck this was just not a side of him he ever wanted to show anyone. His parents weren't fancy like Vanessa's dad, they would probably either be high off their minds or passed out most of the time anyways. "I know it's not fair, but trust me on this ... They are really not worth meeting," he said, looking at her with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:17 pm

He shook his head and that just made her frown as she thought it wasnt fair, which he seemed to point out himself. She just sighed and made a few nods. “Alright.” She said a little downspirited, but she just didnt understand things like this. Not worth meeting? She felt that way about many aspects of her own life but he knew of them, to the point where she even thought he knew more of her than she knew herself. Which just made her feel odd inside the more she thought of it. She just let go of his hand and nodded again, turning her eyes back to the others while she was deep in thought, feeling like she was spiralling down a bad route.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:24 pm

As she let go of his hand he shook his head, taking her hand, giving it a soft squeeze. "Vane, don't do that," he said, he knew she was sorta let down by the fact he had told her no. He regretted even talking about his parents in the first place, but hell he just had such a hard time lying to her. Which was actually a good thing now that he thought about it. "The world is filled with shitty parents, alright, and my parents might not be as fucked up as what y'all have been through -" his eyes looking to the shore as he just watched the dysfunction that was their friend group right now, "- but I just don't think you'd look at me the same way again after meeting them." Was that really so unfair? She knew a lot of shit about him anyways, but the thing with his parents were what he feared becoming. He didn't want her to see that.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:34 pm

The worst part was that she didnt even know how else to react. He took her hand and she just let him but it was clear that she was just doing that; letting him hold her hand. She just couldnt understand. In her head, there couldnt really be someone worse than her own father. But she wasnt exactly someone who had gone around meeting parents. She however couldnt help but look hurt as he said she’d look differently at him. She was too drunk for this now. “Because you look at me differently after meeting Samuel?” She just asked, frowning a little before she shook her head. It was dumb, she was being irrational but she also felt like she couldnt control it. She pulled her hand to her before she slowly moved back towards the shore.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:43 pm

Fuck! He was a shithead wasn't he? He shook his head, "no, no that's not what I'm saying!" He protested, watching as she left. He dunked himself under water, squeezing his eyes shut hard as he just wanted to stop this fighting. It was enough that they had to deal with Gareth being in such a bad mood, now he was going around fucking shit up too. Getting back up to the surface he swam after her catching up to her, "fine ... You can come, but I did warn you," he said, blocking her path back to the shore. His eyes were clearly hurt, but if this was what it was going to take, then so be it. She would probably have found out what sort of shit family he came from at some other point anyways. "Friday next week," he just said before he let her go, but he stayed back for a bit, just looking up at the stars as he was clearly not doing too good himself either.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:51 pm

His protest fell on deaf ears, mostly because she was still rather drunk and also thinking about a bunch of stuff that she wasnt even sure was even related to the current issue at this point. She stopped as he went in front of her, listening to him but she just started shaking her head. She couldnt even really look at him. It just felt forced now and even if it had sort of been the intention, it just felt so different now. “You dont want me to meet your parents, Ethan. Dont bullshit me.” She mumbled, moving past him as she got out of the water. She went and grabbed a packet and a lighter, pulling her hoodie over her head before she went back to walk along the shoreline, lighting a smoke as she looked down at the stones in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:56 pm

Of course he didn't want her to meet his parents. He didn't want her to see them and think it was going to be how he ended up! He just let her walk, because what the fuck was he supposed to do? It was like he took one step forwards and then ten steps backwards when she was in this mood.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:56 pm

Ayalla had seen Vanessa get out of the water, and avoiding Gareth like the plague she followed her friend, catching up with her rather easily. "I'm coming back to stay at your place ... If you don't mind," she said, keeping her face rather emotionless. It was just how she choose to cope with things right now. "Gareth is up until weird hours of the morning, but he doesn't really seem to want me around, and I don't want him to use that bad temper on me," she muttered, looking out at the sea.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 12:17 am

She was smoking and rummaging through the sandy stones, though it would have been better to be searching during daytime. This way she’d never find the prettiest stones. But she wasnt really looking either, just more doing idle actions while she was upset, thinking things over. Ayalla approached her and she hummed at her words. She didnt even have to explain herself because Vanessa knew. Probably more than Ayalla because she wasnt too sure he had told her about what was going on. “I’m sorry he’s such a dickhead.” She said absentminded, drawing a drag from her cigarette. “At least Darren’s not a prick.” She then said but it wasnt like the human could really do much while Gareth still had some sort of interest in Ayalla.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 12:27 am

Why did everyone try and put her and Darren together? She had chosen Gareth, and yet it seemed people were betting on that downfall. "Darren's a good friend," she just stated, clearly being oblivious to her own feelings in all of this. Breathing out she looked at Vanessa, she was clearly upset, but both of them had some sort of agreement not to bug each other with questions when they felt bad. Mostly because it could make them stuck at that emotion for a while. "You wanna go home? I don't feel like hanging around the guys when they are like this," she confessed.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 12:36 am

“Should he be anything else?” She just kind of retaliated but sighed and mumbled a small sorry. Fuck, she was really on edge tonight? She looked in Ethan’s direction, not really feeling good about anything right now. She was still upset and she wanted to go out and talk it out. But she also knew herself and somehow she’d just make it worse, she was sure of it, now that she was so stuck on not thinking straight.  “Yeah, sure.” She said, getting up on her feet. She dried some sand off her shins and gestured for Ayalla to lead.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 12:40 am

Ayalla just lifted her hand at the boys, a simple gesture really, but she didn't want to argue about staying when Gareth was already on edge and Darren clearly needed to go home and relax. However the words that Vanessa had said about him stuck for a while before she led the way. It wasn't busy out, well there were still people heading on to their after parties, but she stayed clear of those people. "So, what are you upset about?" she asked, not being able to stop herself from chuckling a bit. They were really all in such a shitty mood, huh?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 3:19 am

She couldnt bother to get back into her pants and luckily the hoodie was long enough to at least cover her behind as they reached down to the middle of her thighs. As they walked, she wasnt feeling happy about it, but frankly she wouldnt have been happy if they had stayed either. The question made her shrug. “I just... I wanted to see Ethan’s parents because I wanted to know what they were like. But he doesnt want me to know and I guess I should just accept it but I cant.” She explained, frowning before she shook her head. “I dont want to think about it.” She said, stopping for a bit as she thought of something. Maybe she had really lost her mind. “Fuck it. We’re not going home. I’m sick and tired of negativity and tension. So now we’re going wild.” She said, grabbing the hybrid’s hand before pulling her in a different direction, towards the party street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

Late night beach adventures
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next