Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Late night beach adventures

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

Late night beach adventures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 10:17 am

"What, is he fucking serious? He's seen the bullshit you have to put up with, his can't be worse," Ayalla scoffed. Ethan to her was a bit of a mystery and she didn't know what Vanessa saw in the human, but she guessed it was just a matter of the heart wanting what it wanted. Throwing her hand up in the air as to say that she was willing to not talk about it either if the daemon didn't want to. Then the suggestion of going back in to the city came and Ayalla wasn't sure she wanted to. She didn't really drink, at least not more than a couple of beers. Well unless she was alone with someone she knew, but being in the city wasn't really alone. "Alright, fine ... But I don't want it to get out of hand," she confessed, following slightly, thought the daemon was pulling harder than she really wanted to follow.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Full name : Vanessa Yael Prideux
Quote : Ever wished you werent born?

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 2:41 am

She shrugged. Of course he had been serious but they were also both pretty drunk, Vanessa quite possibly most, so it could also just be that. She wasnt however dwelling on it, she wanted to just have fun. Not be so stressed and upset and wondering who was going to be the next ticked off bomb. “It wont.” She promised, pulling the hybrid along as they moved towards the streets. She just found a bar that had a nice vibe to it before she went inside. “Hellooo.” She greeted the bartender, looking shortly at a menu card. “I want whatever is the most popular here.” She said with a smile, paying up front. She wasnt forcing Ayalla to drink because she knew how her friend disliked being out of control. “Your turn. Why are you a Debby Downer like me?”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 4:35 am

Ayalla simply ordered a non-alcoholic cocktail, mostly just to fit in. However as the question got returned she contemplated for a bit. It was kind off a tricky situation she was in right now. For starters, Ayalla was dating Vanessa's uncle. But the two girls also had known each other since childhood, and not saying what was going on would just upset Vanessa more. Their drinks got served and she took a small sip, clearing her throat as she wondered how she could word it, but it was best to just be blunt.
"I think Gareth is seeing someone else," she just said. She wouldn't call it cheating, because she knew what kind of guy he was, even if that was a toxic mindset to have. She just didn't want to be the one to change a person. "I don't know her name or anything, but he's been more distant ... and he barely touches me unless he has to," she muttered. She felt like she was just some rag doll that he could take out and play with whenever. "And I guess all of you have noticed his shitty mood; well I have too," they had had plenty of heated arguments, mostly because the daemon refused to tell her what was going on.
"Last night we got in to this huge fight ... I lost control and he got in the way, so now I'm the villain," she sighed shaking her head as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 12:19 am

It was no secret that Vanessa was only looking forward to gulping down a drink, almost ripping it from the bartender before it was served; but also mindful to not just get them kicked out. She looked to the hybrid and drew in a deep breath as Ayalla came clean. And well it wasnt wrong. Not that Vanessa knew all the dirty deetz, but she knew just enough to piece it together. But hearing Gareth being an ass once again? No big surprise there. She sighed and made a small nod. “I did some digging. Not that it’s super cool to be looking into my uncle or should I say father’s history. But I was kind of curious on whether my mom was also just not my mother and I found some exes.” She explained before she shrugged. “He used to love some girl called Eilish. Samuel’s wife.” She said, not knowing if it was useful.
But her mind completely derailed as she took a sip of her drink. “Shit. Did we even bring money?” She asked because she hadnt brought anything as the plan had just been about going to the beach. She giggled in a drunken manner and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 10:53 am

Not hearing any objections to her statement did hurt a bit, but what was she really supposed to do about it? She didn't even know if she could be with Gareth anymore, but on the other hand she was a bit terrified of what would happen if she actually broke it off with him. She had heard the stories of how he treated his exes. She knew how cruel he could be. Although she was sure that Vanessa would have her back, she was scared of losing the few friends she had managed to get. And what about Darren? Wouldn't he just stick with his friend rather than some girl who he barely knew?
Vanessa brought up the fact that she had been digging in to the private life of her family, and Ayalla couldn't help but listen closer. Wait, Gareth actually had been in love at some point? She found it a bit surprising, but she listened regardless. It sounded rough to watch someone you loved get married to someone you weren't really fond of. However lingering on that thought wasn't wise, and Vanessa seemed to change the subject. She was clearly drunk, and frankly Ayalla didn't know if she was even in the mood to be here right now. However she dug her hand in to her jacket, pulling out Gareth's wallet. "I took it before we left ... I still got sticky fingers," she shrugged, placing the wallet on the counter sliding it over to her friend.
"Vanessa, I'm sorry, but this isn't working to cheer me up ... I don't drink and you're already drunk, what are we supposed to gain from this?" wow, she was really being a downer, huh? "Fucking hell ... Just go talk to Ethan already, I'm sure he's tucked away someplace replaying what you guys spoke about over and over trying to figure out what he could've done differently," Ethan was an asshole, but he was one of the good ones. And a guy could only handle so much before he broke down. "I know both of you are stubborn, but maybe let him explain? It's not like you intentionally took him with you home to meet your old man." With that she left. She just felt too tired, but going home to the apartment wasn't really something she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 2:58 pm

She took the wallet and chuckled a little. It hadnt really gone past her that her friend still wasnt having a good time, but then again, it was easier to just focus on the drink in her hand than everything else. Ayalla spoke and she sighed, looking at the hybrid with a small frown. Hearing her speak of Ethan and the fact that Vanessa realized that she was behaving unreasonable seemed to sober her up just a little. She didnt really get to object much as her friend upped and left at the note. “You’re annoying when you’re right!” She yelled after her. The daemoness grunted in annoyance and left some money on the counter with the last bit of her drink.
The walk home was alright, but she felt a little cold from her damp clothes. Not that it mattered in the bigger picture but she disliked being wet and cold, especially at the same time. “I’m home!” She called as she stepped into the hallway, taking off her shoes and kicking them to the side. It was a habit to announce her arrival regardless of anyone being home or not. She went to the kitchen to grab some food, thinking it was about time she really sobered up. She sat in the window of the kitchen, seeing it was the only one with a good view to the city and not some brick wall or neighbouring window. Her phone was where she left it on the kitchen table and if she stretched her leg she could pull it over with her foot. She just sat there and ate while she looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

Full name : Ethan Spencer
Quote : I think boundaries are for chickens and boxes are for cereal.

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 5:27 pm

Ethan had stayed behind for a bit, taking his time to hang out with Darren, but even he seemed a little hesitant to speak much. Everyone seemed like they were in a shit mood, and Ethan hated that. If he wanted to be around miserable people he just had to go home. He sighed, kicking the air as he was standing in the courtyard of where Vanessa lived. He didn't even know what he was doing here, she had made it very clear how upset he had made her. He just didn't like her leaving like that. He wanted some resolution. Even though he knew it was stupid to demand one from a Prideux.
Seeing the light in her kitchen window turn on he sighed to himself. Was he really getting cold feet now? Dropping his cigarette he snuffed the bud out with his heel before venturing on to her front door. He leaned against the door frame, pressing her buzzer even though he had a key. He was just not going to make her more angry. If she answered he would be silent for a bit before breaking it.
"Can I come in?" He asked. He was clearly defeated in his tone. It was just so tirering having to walk around on eggshells like this.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 6:58 pm

Eating and just sitting in silence was definitely helping her sober up further but it was like sobering up only meant that her mood fell as well. It was always nice looking out on the city but she also couldnt stop thinking of how she had left Ethan like she had. She felt stupid but she also knew she was far too stubborn to just admit her wrongs.
The doorphone rang and she drew in a deep breath, jumping down as she went to pick the phone off the wall; She kind of enjoyed the fact that there was still a phone and not just a speaker like many other apartments. It was quiet and for a bit she wondered if it was someone who had clicked the wrong name. But then he spoke and she leaned her head a little against the frame as she thought for a second. Pushing herself off she spoke, “Dont you have a key?” before she hung up. She knew he was just trying to be nice but she wasnt doing this whole ignoring each other bullshit that her uncle was far too good at. She went back to the kitchen and packed her food away before she went to sit on the couch. She folded her legs and drew in a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 10:37 pm

Fuck why did it have to be like this? He felt like he wasn't in the wrong for keeping her away from his family, but why did she make him feel so guilty then? He took a deep breath, exhaling in a sigh as she just asked him quite bluntly if he didn't have a key he could use. Hitting his head against the speaker he groaned, digging in to his pocket as he contemplated just leaving. Because wouldn't she just be mad at him again? Make him leave or leave herself? He unlocked the door, heading up the stairs with heavy feet. He was still pretty drunk too, and he knew the hangover he would have tomorrow would make him feel even worse than he felt right now.
Reaching her door he just unlocked it, passing the kitchen door he just went for the living room, seeing her sit there on the couch, he wasn't sure what to expect, but before she could open his mouth he tossed his phone to her. "There ya go ... Train tickets for me and you to go see my parents," he said, not sitting down because he felt like he was ready to jump out the window. "But there's gonna be some rules, alright, cause I'm not letting them fuck up the best thing that's ever happened to me, ya hear me?" he said, his eyes betraying him and giving away how much he was hurting right now. He was scared shitless, because as soon as she saw where he came from she would never want to be around him again. She would never look at him the same way. And yet he felt like he had no right to complain about where he was from, because his other friends seemed to have much more fucked up background stories than he had. At least he had something that resembled a family, even if it was dysfunctional.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 10:50 pm

He entered and she just looked at him, but she hadnt even thought of what to say. And it didnt seem to matter because he threw his phone to her and she caught it, looking at it as he spoke. She however wasnt sure whether to be angry or not because she felt like she had pressured him to do this now. “Ethan.” She said as she looked up from his phone, drawing in a deep breath to compose herself. “You dont want me to meet them. Why are you doing this?” She asked. It wasnt like she didnt want to know, but she didnt like the feeling in her gut. She felt like some sort of villain, but she was also still drunk even if she felt sobered up.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 10:58 pm

She said his name like this hadn't been what she had wanted from the start. He shook his head, frowning as he looked away from her. "Because I don't want to be a reason for you to not be happy," he said. He hated feeling this guilt in his stomach, how she had walked away and he had been left wondering where she had went. He wasn't good at being left behind like that, that was perhaps why he had been such a skirt chaser, because it meant he could control when things ended. He had put a lot of faith in her, he trusted her, and he was terrified of losing her. "And because there's no point in hiding what sorta loser you're really with," he muttered, gritting his teeth, running a hand through his messy hair, scratching his scalp along the way. He was clearly not doing well, but he also just felt like he was risking it all right now. Samuel and his death threats didn't scare him, because he knew a fate worse than death and he had looked at it for a long time, fearing it was where he would end up eventually. "Do you want me to leave?" he asked, feeling a little shaken, but he knew how she was. If she wanted to be alone he would have to respect that.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 11:07 pm

His confession didnt seemingly change much in her expression, but it at least made sense to her. She looked down and nodded, sighing to herself, grabbing a pillow to hold in her lap. He was really always looking out for her even if it was hurting him? However his mutter made her frown, digging a little into the pillow as that wasnt really how she saw him at all. She remained quiet which probably seemed like a bad sign. His question made her look up again as she shook her head. “No. You can stay.” She said. Where could he go anyway? Wander the streets for the rest of the night? He practically lived here now, she couldnt just send him off. She wanted to talk things out, be reasonable and understanding but she couldnt just do that. “Your parents or where you come from doesnt define you.” She just finally said, grabbing a handful of the pillow as she had a really hard time understanding why she felt like that was how he saw things.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 11:18 pm

He could stay which was kind off a relief, because then he wouldn't have to find somewhere else to crash. Sure he could always go to Gareth, but he was in such a bad mood that it would just make everything feel worse. He nodded, feeling a little thankful that she was letting him stay. He moved over, sitting down in one of the bean bags on the ground, rubbing his face a little as he just felt everything was spinning a bit. She was being awfully silent, and he didn't even dare say anything in case he fucked up again. He wondered why she made him feel like this when he usually never cared for what other's thought. But she mattered. She mattered so much and it felt like he was losing the control he felt he had left.
He scoffed at her words, blinking a few times as he shook his head, "they might not define us, but they are a part of why we are like we are," he said, rather wise words for him to be honest, but he just sank in to the beanbag some more. He laid his head back, looking up at the ceiling as he tried making things make sense. "I luv ya, and I wanna spent ma life wiv ya for as long as I can ... I know it's not very masculine of me to say that, but fook it, you're worth it and so much more," he said, not really sure if he was speaking loud enough for her to hear. He just felt so defeated and his whole body felt too electric to even feel tired yet.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 11:29 pm

She didnt mind that he went to sit down but she wasnt enjoying the distance. But she was also so used to just being comforted, because he always took care of her. “We cant... change the past.” She said but it turned into a faint mumble. As he continued to speak, she put the pillow away, carefully getting up as she went to him. She sat down by his leg, scooting a little closer as she reachd out and took his hand. She leaned closer, placing her chin on one of his knees. “If you want to stay with me, then dont push me away. Especially not when I just want to meet your parents, no matter how horrible you think it’ll be.” She said, feeling she was finally hitting some rational thinking. But it was also just easier when she was close to him. “Let’s get those promise rings. It’s like engagement but less... scary and grown up.” She said, kissing his knee in small soft peck.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 11:41 pm

When she finally got closer he felt like her touch alone could comfort him for the rest of his days. He just wanted to have her close, but he wasn't sure how to do it when he felt so out of it. Lifting his head he looked at her as she sat there, holding his hand, her chin on his knee. Fuck, he really loved her. From her grey striking eyes to her slightly pouty lips, everything about her was just right. Her words that followed did make him feel a little surprised, because it hadn't really been something they had talked about before. It wasn't that he didn't want to be with her, but he wasn't really sure he believed in marriage, although being married to Vanessa was perhaps not as traditional. He lifted his free hand, reaching out to caress her cheek as his lips pulled up in a slight smile, his eyes even softening up. He wanted to focus on what they had right now; Just the two of them and those feelings they had for one another. "Wouldn't rings be too obvious?" he asked, his thumb touching her lips carefully. How were they always so soft and inviting? "How about necklaces? That way when we do get around to the adult shit we don't have to waste the jewelry," he suggested, or was that just him sounding like he was against getting rings? He wasn't even sure what he thought anymore, his eyes just lingering on her face as he took her in as she was right now.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 11:50 pm

She knew her suggestion may be surprising but it did feel like this was something they needed. She could barely grasp the concept of marriage, except knowing that it was something her father used to be. He touched her lip and she couldnt help but smile a bit at the question he had asked. “Obvious? Do you care what people think?” She asked but she wasnt shooting down his suggestion at all. “No, necklaces could be better. Or tattoos! But I dont like needles. But it would only be for a short while.” She said, giggling a little as it was definitely changing her mood for the better. Only that she hadnt caught onto the note that he’d want to marry her at some point, that part completely went past her. She pressed her forehead to his knee for a bit before she glanced over at him, barely sticking her head up.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 11:58 pm

"I don't care, I just don't want us to be like every other couple," he said shrugging lightly, because in his eyes what they had was so much different than anything else in this world. Never would he had thought that someone else could make him feel like this. Feel so happy and yet so scared at the same time. She was making another more serious suggestion, but her mention of not liking needles made him chuckle as she hid her face slightly. He leaned forward, kissing the back of her head carefully. "Whatever we decide it's going to be one of a kind, that's for sure," he chuckled, sighing as he inhaled her scent. "We should really be getting to bed ... I promised Darren to hang out tomorrow seeing as he felt quite singled out tonight," he mumbled in to her hair before leaning away to lift her face by her chin. "Waddaya say? Still wanna share ya bed?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 12:14 am

“We’d never be.” She argued. At least in her eyes, they could never just be some ordinary couple, even if they did stuff that others also did. The alternate options were endless and he was right. It would be one of a kind. The mumble however made her groan, feeling the lift on her chin to greet his eyes. “If you wash your face.. and feet.” She said, lifting a finger to wipe a little smudged eyeliner away but it just seemed to smear it further. “That’s my only condition.” She chuckled, still holding onto his hand that she gave a soft squeeze before getting up, stretching her arms up as she moaned tiredly. She went and got her toothbrush, brushing her teeth as she also went to the kitchen and washed her feet in the sink. If she woke up in a sandy bed, she knew she’d lose it. She finished brushing and spat in the sink as well, to then wash her face with water. With her feet wet she went and got a towel not caring that she left wet footmarks in the hallway. She didnt have to clean it anyway. She went into the bedroom and got into a big shirt before sitting down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 12:55 am

Washing his face and feet would be fair enough, chuckling as he got up to get to the bathroom. Splashing water on his face seemed tedious, so he decided to just grab a quick shower, washing the salty feeling out of his hair and off his body. Afterwards he dried himself off pretty quickly, wrapping the towel around his waist before heading in to the bedroom. She had granted him a section for his clothes, but he didn't have a lot. Most of the stuff he had was either hand-me-downs from Gareth or stuff he had bought at the second hand store. He grabbed a pair of underwear, dropping his towel to slip in to the undergarments, using his towel to dry his hair as he looked at her on the bed. He really liked seeing her like this, how calm and relaxed she could look when she was in this safe part of her home. It was pretty cute. "Have ya seen those night lights that's blowing up on social media?" He asked, going on to explain how turning it on made the whole room look like it would be engulfed in some random galaxy. "They seem pretty cool, but I don't know if they would even live up to the hype, ya know."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 1:43 am

Her bed was probably her most precious possession beside all her trinkets that she would definitely claim to have organized. She watched as he entered, but laid down and pulled out his necklace that she was wearing, looking at it, running her thumb over the E. He had already given her a necklace and kind of a promise. To always be there with her. But that had been while they were friends. And while it still felt like it applied, she wanted them to promise each other something, like a cute little romantic thing.
His question made her shake her head. “No, I mostly get ads for watches or... fashion.” She said, humming as she double checked her menory. Yeah no cool ads. He went on to explain and she liked the sound of it. “Well... it could live up to the hype..” she said as she grabbed her phone, typing it in and scrolling through the options. “If we just look at the one with best reviews. I’d say go for the pricey one, but sometimes you’re really just being expensive crap that is as bad as the cheap crap.” She said, clicking on a video to see what it was sort of like. “Oh, I like that.” She said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:50 am

He finished drying his hair, dropping the towel in to a used basket, mostly because he didn't want to dry himself with a sandy towel next time. He joined her on the bed, scooting closer as he placed a head on her shoulder, looking at her screen. Smiling at her small whisper, his hand just caressed her thigh. The feeling of her skin so close to his own was always such a comforting feeling. "We could just try a random one, just as long as they have a return policy," he suggested, because he didn't want them to be stuck with something that wouldn't work properly. It would just be a waste. Turning his head, he started kissing her neck in small pecks. He was always rather affectionate, but when he was drunk it was sometimes a little excessive.
"I don't wanna sleep even though I know we have to," he muttered, pressing his nose against her neck to inhale her scent. "I just wished we could've danced more tonight ... Dancing with ya is always so much fun," he said, his words slurring a bit as he was clearly tired and a little drowsy.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 11:52 am

She made room for him on the bed, even though it was quite big compared to how tangled up they always seemed to be. "I'm really not good at returning anything though." she argued, looking at him with a hopeless smile on her face. But if he could do it, then she saw no harm in getting one. As he started kissing her neck, she leaned her head a little towards his and closed her eyes. "You never want to sleep." she argued, placing a hand on his knee to caress it in a gentle motion. He spoke of dancing and she sighed because the evening hadnt really gone as she had hoped either. As much as she felt like it was good for them to argue, it didnt take the bad feeling and stress in the moment away. "Yeah, I'm sorry." she mumbled, turning to look at him and smile a little at the sight. She lifted a hand to touch his cheek before pushing him down. She laid down as well with her head on his chest and an arm around him. "Sleep tight." she said, looking up and pushing herself a little to give him a soft peck. Though she couldnt really just sleep yet. She turned and had her back pushed against his side, and his arm around her while she grabbed her phone and did some mindlessly browsing till she eventually ended up falling asleep with her phone in her hand. She didnt know how long she had been awake but she definitely didnt feel like getting up early at all.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:15 pm

She pushed him back and his body just slowly fell towards the mattress. As soon as she cuddled up to him he was a goner, sleeping rather heavily as he held his arm around her. Ethan was the type of guy to just sleep on the spot if he felt safe and contempt, and with her how could he not be anything but that.
The next day the sun had already risen as Ethan woke up, checking his texts. Darren had written to him in his very broken English, but he got the gist of the conversation at least. The guy had woken up with a massive headache and just wanted to be left alone. He texted him back something along the lines of seeing each other another time, placing his phone on the dresser once more as he saw Vanessa sleeping with her phone. He chuckled to himself, taking it and placing it on the nightstand for her as well before crawling back in to bed with her. He pulled her close, burying his face in her hair as he still felt rather sleepy. Good thing he could barely feel any hangover right now.
He slept for a little while longer before he heard his phone buzzing, grunting a little as he reached out to grab it. He saw the number, hanging up before deciding to just get up. Kissing Vanessa on the forehead he snuck out of bed, walking out to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:49 pm

She wouldnt say she was hungover but there was definitely some tiredness. She at least wasnt really up for waking up and didnt mind him pulling at her as long as it was just to get her closer. When his phone buzzed, she groaned tiredly and mumbled incoherently for him to turn it off. She hadnt noticed he had snuck out of bed, sleeping calmly until her hand reached out and touched his side, realizing he wasnt there as she gave it a few pats. She opened her eyes and closed them again before laying on her back, drawing in a deep breath. She caught the smell of food and got up before she went to see what was happening in the kitchen. She leaned against the frame, her hair a mess and her eyes still adjusting to the light in the kitchen. “Hey.”
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:57 pm

Ethan's phone was just laying on the table, buzzing away as he was cooking eggs. It seemed like whoever was calling hung up and then went on to ring again. He just ignored it, smiling as he saw Vanessa appear in the doorway. Frankly he loved seeing her like this, how her silver hair was a mess and her eyes a little tired. She looked so cute. "Hello sunshine," he said, placing down the spatula before walking over to her, wrapping his arms loosely around her waist, pulling her in for a hug. "When did ya fall asleep? You had your phone in your hand when I got up," he said, kissing the side of her head, letting go of her to return to the frying pan. He was just making some bacon and eggs, nothing special, but the fat and the protein was good after a night like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Late night beach adventures
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next