Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

To make things worse [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 12:17 pm

He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms loosely around the hybrid as their lips connected. He wouldnt hold it against him that time hadnt been on their side really. “That’s okay, I like all the moments that I do get with you.” He assured him. It was mostly because he also knew that Damiano being on a scholarship meant that more was expected of him. “Just some water.” He replied with a smile.
He waited for him to come back, not minding that he pulled him in for another kiss. In fact it was making him feel quite relaxed. “Yeah sure.” He answered to opening the gift, having spotted it on the table. “Let’s sit down.” He urged him, kissing his nose before letting go. Once they were seated, he scooted just a bit closer to Damiano, waiting to be handed the gift so he could open it, it was quite obvious that he was a little excited.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

Full name : Damiano De Angelis

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 12:31 pm

They sat down, and Damiano could feel the nephilim's excitement so clearly. He just hoped that the gift wouldn't be too weird. He picked up the present, handing it to the handsome young man by his side. "I might need to preface it a bit," he chuckled, stopping him from unwrapping it right away. "I love you, you know that," he said, being very serious for a moment. "And while we haven't made anything official, I really want you to know that I think of you as my boyfriend ... and this is kinda my way of asking you to actually be in a relationship with me," he said. They hadn't spoken much about it. Love had just been their driving factor, but he felt like the commitment was missing. "Just ... Open it," he chuckled, clearly nervous as he let the nephilim get back at unwrapping the gift.
Inside he would find a small key chain with a knife on it. It could be retracted and seemingly functional as a real knife. "I know most couples get rings or necklaces," he said, frowning as he wondered if that had been more appropriate but he had seen this one, and he knew he had to get it. Damiano showed him how to flip the blade out, along with the small engraving. J+D.
Damiano got up shortly, taking off his shirt and sitting down in front of Jeremy. He smiled softly at him. "I want you to mark me ... as I have marked you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 4:02 pm

He looked at the gift as it was handed to him, weighing it carefully. It wasnt heavy but it felt like something sturdy inside. He listened to him as he spoke, nodding though he wasnt sure what he was supposed to expect now. A ring? Something else? He opened yhe gift and pulled out the keychain, clearly a little surprised when he realized what it was. “A knife?” He mumbled but also didnt want to seem ungrateful. It just was the last thing that would ever come to mind. “You do realize the colour of my skin, right?” He chuckled but then he shook his head and sighed. “It’s a cool gift.” He clarified. He ran his finger over the engraving, but he did wonder why he had chosen a knife of all the things that he could have given. Then Damiano got up and he frowned a little as he took off his shirt and sat down in front of him. His words however made the nephilim look confused. “What? No, Damiano, I’m not gonna cut you.” He said, shaking his head as he couldnt. He put the blade down and cupped his face between his hands. “This isnt an eye for an eye situation.” He told him, leaning up to kiss his lips. “I could never hurt you like that. Even just to mark you.”
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Damiano knew it wasn't a traditional gift, but the two of them were as far from traditional as it got. As he sat down in front of him he was on his knees, looking up at the nephilim that now refused to use the gift. He frowned, feeling his warm hands on his cheeks. Returning the kiss gently, he chuckled against his lips. "This isn't about revenge," he said, removing one of the nephilim's hands from his face, guiding it back down to the knife. "This is about commitment," he said, helping him grab around the hilt of the knife, guiding it up to the nape of his neck, roughly the mirror of where Jeremy had his scar right now.
"You won't hurt me, I promise you," he said softly, turning his head to kiss the nephilim's hand if it was still on his cheek. "I want this, Jeremy, I want to be yours." In any other circumstance the lovers would've embraced and the hero would've placed the ring upon the heroin's finger, but this was different. Damiano looked at Jeremy with a warmness to his eyes, he was really genuine about this. "You said you wanted me to worry less about the scar, and this way I won't have to, because we will both have one," he explained, guiding the blade to his skin, he used Jeremy's hand to gently guide the blade in to the top layer of his skin, drawing blood. "See, I didn't even flinch - It feels good, knowing it's your hand guiding the blade ... You can never hurt me, Jeremy, you can only make me feel the love we share; Don't you want that?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 6:15 pm

Commitment? Jeremy couldnt see the commitment there laid in harming the hybrid with the knife. Especially as he already had the scars he did. His hand was trembling as Damiano guided it but he couldnt find strength to pull away. It wasnt what he wanted but he was also too weak to say no. “You are mine.” Jeremy said, not needing this at all. He didnt hate the scar he had, he didnt. This definitely wasnt what he had meant when he wanted Damiano to care less about it too.
Before he realized it Damiano had made him make the cut and when he saw the blood his hand released the knife and he started shaking. “No…. No Damiano I dont like this.” He said, shaking his head. It was already enough when the hybrid was hurting himself and now Jeremy had contributed to that. “You didnt flinch because you already have so many scars.” He said, looking at the hybrid. Was he going to tell him that there werent any recent ones? He doubted it. He looked down, grabbing the knife between them and putting it away, but he didnt want to look up.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 6:26 pm

Jeremy was scared, and Damiano didn't really blame him that much. The knife was dropped again and the hybrid sighed, taking the nephilim's face between his hands. "Shh it's alright baby," he cooed him, leaning in to kiss him gently on his forehead seeing as he didn't want to look up. "I didn't flinch, because it doesn't hurt me, not when I know you're doing it ... You've done the same to me," he said. Damiano knew that their first time had been too rough, and yet Jeremy had wanted him to continue. "Don't you think I know how hurt you were after our first time? And yet you let me continue, because it felt good to hurt a little too," he said. Wasn't it reasonable to think that he could return the favor?
"I need you to do this for me," he pleaded, kissing his nose, rubbing his thumbs along his cheekbones, letting him feel his warmth. "I need you to claim me as I've claimed you," he said, trying to look in to his eyes. He was calm and collected, and he had something rather sweet about his demeanor right now. "Do this for me and I'll give you anything you want, anything you want to ask for, you can get it," he said, leaning in to kiss his lips, "anything."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 10:15 pm

Damiano really just made it seem like it wasnt that big of a deal when it really was. He couldnt just be cutting his boyfriend as some sort of way at getting back at him for marking him or because it hurt when they had had sex! No, that was the wrong way to deal with things! Jeremy just couldnt see the logic in that. "No, Damiano, I cant do it." he just said, feeling the hybrid's lips rest against his own. He felt like a piece of shit for saying no, but it just wasnt possible for him to hurt him. And it was clear that he couldnt be moved on that stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To make things worse [cw]   To make things worse [cw] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

To make things worse [cw]
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13