Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? Empty
PostSubject: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:07 pm

@Romeo <3

His knee had recovered and overall was he recovering quite nicely. Beside still not being allowed to exhaust himself, he had been given allowance to at least rejoin society. Which he wanted to celebrate and not just by staying in with Romeo. No he wanted to take him out and make things special. “No peeking.” He warned him, leaning in to kiss the lycan, having asked him to keep his eyes closed. When they got out of the car, it was a giveaway that they were out, people walking and talking as they headed inside the opera house. “Okay, you can open your eyes now.” He finally said, tilting his head as he was quite curious to see the lycan’s reaction.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:14 pm

Romeo got out of the car, keeping his eyes closed as he had promised. It was cold out now, winter had come and a small layer of frost was on the ground. He was curious, moving inside something, a building he was sure of, but what he didn't know. As Eden told him to open his eyes he did, blinking a few times as the light was a bit bright for his eyes that had just adjusted to the darkness inside his eyelids. "The opera house?" he said a little confused. He didn't mind it, but he hadn't expected this place. Looking around he was quite surprised at the fine decorations and well planned design. He then looked at Eden, curiosity in his eyes as he asked, "are we here to see a show?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:20 pm

He chuckled softly as the lycan was clearly adjusting to the light. “Yeah.” He confirmed, feeling rather giddy and excited somehow. But it was also because of one thing, one simple thing. “We are.” He confirmed yet again, reaching over to entangle their fingers, grabbing the lycan’s face to pull him in for a kiss. “As boyfriends too.” He whispered against his lips, kissing him again. That was what made him feel so giddy. That they got to be here, out in the open, in Churchill.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:25 pm

Romeo still looked a little confused. They had gone out before, they had seen plays and been out to coffee. But then he mentioned the key detail. They were out. They were together. They could finally show the world. He felt his heart skip a beat, feeling their fingers entangle as he chuckled, feeling giddy at the thought alone, so the fact that they were standing here made him look around before looking at Eden once again. "Cazzo," he swore softly, kissing Eden once more, chuckling softly. "My boyfriend and I ... On a real date," he muttered, clearly trying to process the reality of it, and yet his mind couldn't understand it fully. "What are we watching?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:34 pm

It seemed that Romeo hadnt caught on yet which was why Eden just told him. And the swore followed by the kiss was just perfect. “Everyone can see and know.” He mumbled. It was the first time for him in a sense too, that he could be out and show off the person he loved, show that his boyfriend was his and not someone to hide away. He hummed a little at the question, nodding towards a poster. “I guess it’s a classic Solstice folklore thing.” He said, not too sure but judging by the art it seemed likely.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:43 pm

Yeah, everyone could see. Romeo felt like a huge weight had been taken off his shoulders. Sure enough they still had his family to deal with, but that wouldn't be before after the trial. And for now they could enjoy one another like they had been meaning to for so long. He felt secure now, this relationship having it's debut like this. It felt like it was being cemented as a reality, and not just something they had been hiding away. The mention of a Solstice play made him smile, looking shortly at the poster before he looked at Eden once more, giving his hand a squeeze. "Well then ... Should we find our seats?" he chuckled, letting Eden lead the way as he had the tickets.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:53 pm

“Yeah, it’s this way.” He said, leading the way as they went to go get their seats. The lady was staring at the both of them, but probably mostly Romeo. Which Eden didnt mind, he understood where the appeal came from. He just felt lucky that the lycan had chosen him. They got their seats which were up high but also centered to overlook the stage perfectly. “I might have planned this in advance, only for it to actually be in our favour.” He admitted with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:02 pm

"And you say that I'm sly," he muttered softly, taking his seat, looking at the pamphlet that the lady had given them. It told who played what and about the whole production. He wasn't as much interested in it, but he did look it over, just to be aware of what to look for. "It feels like ages since I've been sitting in a place like this," he said, chuckling a bit as he looked around. The stage was so big, he wondered how many dancers it took to fill out the space alone. The orchestra down below was taking their places, a few violins being checked for the right sound. "I really used to love going to the theater."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:07 pm

“No, I’ve said that you have a sly tongue.” He corrected him with a soft smile, reaching over to rest a hand on the lycan’s thigh. He just wanted to touch him in a way that made sure that if someone looked over, they wouldnt wonder whether they were just two friends out for a good time. He hummed curiously as Romeo admitted it being a while since he last was a place such as this one. “You did? What was your favorite play then? Some heroic fable? Tragedies? Love stories?” He asked, clearly interested in knowing.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:16 pm

Feeling the hand on his thigh he felt his cheeks warm up a bit. It wasn't like Eden hadn't ever touched him like this, but it was so different being out here in public. Humming at the question he thought about it, "I don't know, all of them; As long as it has a lot of dancers," he confessed. He had told Eden about how he had danced back in the day, hadn't he? "I guess I've always really loved the stories where the main hero goes through a lot of hardships only to win the love interest in the end," he chuckled. Did that make him less interesting? It was such a basic thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:32 pm

“Ah yes, dancers. Were you ever among them?” He asked with a soft smile, his hands just slowly caressing the lycan, feeling quite relaxed and calm, though the giddy excitement was still in him. The confession just made Eden lean in to kiss his cheek, stealing the opportunity to smell him now that he was close anyway. “That sounds like our story.” He whispered, rubbing his nose onto Romeo’s cheek before leaning away, smiling to himself as he looked down towards the scene. The curtain came rolling in to let people know that the play would be starting soon. The lights also slowly dimmed down, leaving only a faint light above them.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 6:05 am

"No but I wished I was," he confessed, smiling a little. No, his dancing had been something in private, his mother not wishing him to perform. Maybe it was for the best, because he was sure he would've fallen in love with the stage. As Eden leaned in, he chuckled softly, turning his head to look at the vampyre. It did sound like their story, but their story was far from over.
The curtain rolled in, the orchestra harmonising with one another before the show started. In all honesty, Romeo didn't know a whole lot about Solstice, so the show was a little confusing to follow, but he got that it was a celebration of the shortest day with light and that it signalled that soon the days would start to get longer once more. He was quite taken by just how many dancers and singers were on the stage at once, and yet it wasn't disorienting.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:34 am

The play began and Eden had to admit that he knew as little about Solstice as Romeo. Well he knew the basics, but it wasnt like he knew every story and exactly what the play would be about. But it wasnt like he watched much of the play as he glanced over to see how Romeo was so absorbed by the dancing and singing. It made a faint smile crawl up on his lips because this was what he had hoped for; for Romeo to really like some part of the play. And honestly, Eden just loved to look at him.
Eventually it was time for a break and Eden needed a cigarette before he would throw himself over the lycan just because he was that cute. “So what do you think of it so far?” He asked as he was lighting his cigarette, offering to light up the lycan’s as well, if he was smoking too.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 1:56 pm

Safe to say, Romeo watched that show like he was experiencing dancing for the first time. He could feel how his body wanted to move with the music, even though he forced himself to sit still. An old habit. Still being able to hear his mother scolding him for moving too much in his seat.
As the break came he followed Eden, having a smoke himself, though he had run out of his Italian ones, and seeing as their trip down to Italy was cancelled - or at least he hadn't bought any tickets - he was going to suck it up and just smoke what was available to him here in Churchill. Inhaling he thought about the question before humming softly, blowing out air as he smiled. "It's really good - but you would know that if you hadn't spent the whole time so far staring at me," he chuckled. He hadn't been oblivious. He felt almost watched, but he didn't mind it too much as it was Eden. "I don't get it, you take me out on a nice date to the opera house and you don't even watch what's on stage," he said, shaking his head a little at the vampyre.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 2:09 pm

He scoffed at the remark, drawing in a deep drag of his cigarette. “Maybe what’s going on on the stage isnt as captivating as watching the man I love see something that I cant, no matter how hard I try to look.” He argued with a shrug. He wasnt captivated by the dance and music, even less the plot. Sure it was all beautiful and well made but Eden was old, much he had seen before and many times. He exhaled the smoke with a small sigh. “But I guess if it bothers you I’ll watch the stage instead.” He said, though it wasnt as interesting to him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 2:14 pm

Romeo had to scoff, walking closer, standing closer than friends would and not being afraid to. "Are you really saying that in all your lifespan you haven't experience something more captivating than me?" He asked, smiling as he knew he was going to use that to his advantage if that was the case. "I think you hold me in much too high a regard compared to the rest of the world," he said, though he didn't disclose whether he liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 2:36 pm

“Now you’re putting words in my mouth.” He chuckled, but it wasnt like it wasnt true regardless. Had the lycan not drawn him in and kept him in place all this time? “I dont want to compare with the rest of the world when I have everything I need in you.” He argued more softly but his expression was quite serious. Why should he do that? Wouldnt it have meant that the lycan meant less to him? That if he even tried to look, it would mean that he held Romeo in a lesser regard than before? He lifted his hand to cup the lycan’s face. “I dont think you’ve realized just how in love with you I am at this point, or maybe for months now.” He said, chuckling softly though his words were not just some petty small talk. He finished his cigarette and sighed. “We shouldnt miss the last bit.” He said, reaching down to grab the lycan’s hand before moving back inside.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 2:44 pm

Such meaningful words, spoken so gently and yet so seriously. It was almost hurting his heart a little, but he kept himself together. "Alright, but you gotta at least watch some of what's goin on on stage," he said, snuffing out his cigarette as he followed Eden back in. There was no way he was going to skip out on the climax of the show.
As the last act of the show played out, Romeo held Eden's hand in his own, seeing how the darkness was losing the battle against the light and the foreboding of spring. At curtain call Romeo stood up, clapping for the cast that bowed. His eyes bright as he watched some of them staying in character, having some fun with a few kids on first row.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 2:52 pm

He would watch, but he knew himself pretty well to know that he just couldnt be too absorbed by the play, even if he really tried to. When it ended he clapped as well, but anyone could see how Romeo had liked it. And he wasnt the only one as most of the crowd went wild with clapping and vocal salutes. Once the show was really over and people were leaving, Eden took Romeo’s hand. “I’m glad you liked it. Otherwise this next part would have been rather awkward.” He chuckled, as a man came to fetch them, asking them to follow. Eden didnt really say what would happen but eventually it was clear that they were taken backstage to meet the everyone from the show.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 3:06 pm

Romeo was about to head for the exit, frowning as Eden pulled him in another direction. The chuckle and the man that showed up made him frown. What was going on? And then they were taken backstage. The lycan was freaking out inside. He was going to meet the cast? He felt a little star struck, the cast still in make up, as they came to greet him. He was surprised, looking to Eden with a small confused smile before he started to talk to one of the dancers.
He felt a bit like the typical caricature of a gay kid who finally gets a taste of the stage, but he knew that with Eden he wouldn't have to worry too much. "I heard you work with both business and law?" one of the dancers asked, and Romeo chuckled, shaking his head, "I'm only a student," he confessed. Though that seemed to surprise them even more. "But I've always been really fond of dancing - not that I've had the chance to as of late," he smiled a little apologetic as if he was letting down the professionals. He looked towards Eden with a small smile. It was clear that he was happy, but most when he looked at the vampyre. "You guys are a really attractive couple," one of the singers chuckled and Romeo felt his cheeks warm up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 3:19 pm

It was maybe a bit of an overboard situation but Eden knew one of the stage members so it had been quite easy to get them backstage. The question made him chuckle. “I’m strictly business, numbers and math.” He clarified, which was the best way to sum it up. He let Romeo speak to them as his friend cane by and they fell into talk. He noticed Romeo’s look and returned it with a soft smile. The compliment made him chuckle. “Thank you. It’s actually our first official date as boyfriends, so I guess it’s nice that it’s noticeable.” He said, which made some of the girls exclaim in awe as it was quite cute. Eden chuckled, his friend congratulating him and Romeo. “How long have you been together?” One of the girls asked.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 3:31 pm

Romeo chuckled, looking at the girl who asked before turning his gaze to Eden, frowning as he was surprised by the number he had in his mind. "Four months," he said as if he could barely believe it himself, smiling as he looked at Eden. "Soon five," he said. It felt like a life time they had been together, but perhaps it was because he was still young. Did this feel like just a short moment for Eden? He wondered. "We haven't been able to really go out like this before now," he looked down, because he felt like it was his fault.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 3:37 pm

Soon five? The girls hummed and nodded, though the chemistry felt more like something that had been built up over years. “But now that we are, that’s all that matters to me.” Eden clarified, gazing at Romeo as if he was reminding him not to overthink it, especially as he noticed the lycan looking down. But then the topic changed and the girls pulled at Romeo. “You should come see the makeup and all the other costumes.” They urged him. Partly because he was attractive but obviously also because he had seemed so intrigued and eager to know. “So are you a singer?” One asked, but then another budded in, “Or a dancer?” - “You definitely dont look like backstage crew,” - “No definitely front stage all the way.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 3:46 pm

Romeo was pulled with the girls, surprised that they were this eager. No, he wasn't enhancing his abilities, he never felt the need, not when the only person he wanted was Eden. "Well I used to dance," he said, looking at all the costumes, all the feathers, the headpieces. He felt like he could get lost in it all! "A dancer?" one said, "no wonder you seem so elegant." Romeo chuckled, shaking his head a little, though he had been pretty good. "I bet it would never compare to what you guys did tonight on stage," making one of the girls blush.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 3:52 pm

“Well we’ve been training for years and years on end, so it’s just hard work paying off.” Another tried to brush it off with a slight shrug. “I think most of what we did could be done by someone else if they just wanted to put in the same effort and energy. But it also has to sync with everyone else.” She further added before looking at Romeo, narrowing her eyes. “Do you still dance? You should.” She remarked with her question, another eager to ask someting too, “What kind of dance did you do most?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next