Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:47 pm

If the lycan was going to be bratty, then Eden would also do his to misbehave. At least enough to put Romeo on edge. The moan and mutter made Eden chuckle. “We are not going home.” He said rather softly but it was also true. Going home meant that Eden couldnt act out exactly what he had in mind. “You can try. But let me help you then.” He just teased him, grabbing his hand and pushing it right up to his crotch, letting him feel him. He leaned down to tend to the lycans neck, kissing and nibbling the soft skin. People were still looking but it wasnt like they didnt look like just another couple doing what they could to rile up each other. He would only let Romeo touch him a little before prying off his hand, chuckling softly. “I guess your moves were just too good.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:59 pm

The lycan hummed softly, but looked rather surprised as his hand was guided directly to the other man's crotch. He groaned softly, wasting no time in touching him over the pants, moaning in to Eden's ear as the vampyre tended to his neck. He knew people were watching them, and it for some reason didn't bother him. No, it felt good. Like showing the rest of the world what they were to one another. His hand was removed and he pouted, looking at Eden as he chuckled and explained why. "Such a tease," he muttered, but two could play that game. Romeo got up from his seat, sending the vampyre a mischievous look before he headed up to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:04 pm

Yeah he was teasing him and he was quite proud of it too. Romeo got up and Eden watched him walk off, sighing as his instincts just told him to get up and follow. He however wore rather tight pants, so he had to calm down somewhat before he could move again. Getting up he followed, ready to see what mischievous things Romeo were up to.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:24 pm

Standing at the bar, he couldn't help but chuckle as he soon enough felt a certain vampyre move up close behind him. The bartender seemed absolutely enamored with Romeo as the young lycan ordered. He didn't even have to show his ID. "I'm getting us shots," he told Eden, looking at the vampyre with a slight tease in his voice. The bartender whipped them up a few shots, a couple without blood and a couple with added blood. "Thank you, Cam, what do I owe you?" he asked. He was such a flirt, and he didn't even need to be. The bartender, Cam, was flustered, shaking his head, "n-nothing, just have fun," which made Romeo look from Cam to Eden, "oh I don't worry, I'm in good company." He took the small tray with shot glasses and headed for the terrace.
Outside the music was more manageable, and he found them a neat spot placing down the tray. Eden could have a smoke as well now that they were out here. "We're going to play a little game," he said, sitting down beside Eden. "We're going to play 50/50; We state two things about ourselves and the other has to guess which one is false," he chuckled, gesturing for Eden to go first.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:38 pm

Eden was a little surprised by the facts that Romeo were getting them shots, but he guessed that the lycan wasnt completely drunk yet. The way he flirted with the girl made Eden chuckle softly, poor girl. She may have given them free shots, but Eden felt like it was sort of cheating when Romeo could charm anyone he wanted. So Eden did place a small yet generous tip before following Romeo, liking the outside a bit more. So many people seemed eager to stare and Eden had started noticing. Out here it was a bit more closed off. He hummed as Romeo spoke of a game, chuckling as it seemed to be a simple game. “Uh, fine.” He replied to the gesture, leaning a little onto the armrest in thought. “I’ll start with a sort of easy one; I like cats over dogs. Or I like neither.” He started out, thinking that was pretty 50/50. Though he did like cats over dogs, but how could Romeo know when he had never said anything before? Unless of course Eden had some cat person behaviour. Which wouldnt make sense from a comedic standpoint when his boyfriend was a lycan.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:47 pm

Romeo hummed at the statements, clearly wanting to play the game right as he weighed out the answer. "Well for one, I wouldn't have put you as a dog person," he said, but perhaps that was because Eden was a vampyre and therefor might not like lycans by nature. "I think you don't like either, at least not as a pet for yourself ... But you like the aesthetic of cats," he chuckled, which perhaps was a bit of a cop-out, but he had stated what he thought to be true. He would drink if Eden corrected him, if not he would just tap his fingers against the small tray.
"The first person I ever fell in love with was a girl," he said, "I really don't like shots." Of course he hadn't spoken much about the people that came before Eden, but he wondered if the vampyre knew that he was the first he had ever fallen in love with. Had he told him that directly or had it just been hinted at?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:09 pm

It was probably tougher than Eden had imagined but Romeo seemed to think about it rather well. It was almost spot on, but Eden had to chuckle, gesturing to the tray. “I’ve owned a lot of cats in my lifetime. I find them elegant and beautiful, but also demanding and cuddly.” He assured him. But having had his sister around had only opted for more ways that she could torment him if she had a bad day. And he just couldnt bother for that reason alone in the end.
Then it was Romeo’s turn and Eden was a little surprised by the first choice, chuckling at the second. “Well you havent told me. And I guess it doesnt seem too unlikely as you said yourself to never keep your eggs in one basket.” He chuckled. “But I do want to hear that story, if it’s real.” He said, humming as he thought it through one last time. “I just dont think you mind shots that much.” He said, though it could be possible.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:15 pm

Eden was truly fully of surprises, maybe it was weird for Romeo to imagine a cat cuddling up to his boyfriend, and yet it was a cute thought. Though he took the drink in his stride, not letting his face show whether or not he enjoyed it. As Eden went on to state some things that could sound intriguing if they were true he just scoffed softly until the answer said. "Well drink up, because I hate shots," he chuckled, pushing one of the glasses closer to Eden.
"Of course I've been enamored with women, found them pretty and pleasing, but none of them had made me feel anything," he said as Eden took his shot. It wasn't often Romeo spoke about his past. Perhaps because there were so many things he didn't like. "You are the first person I've ever fallen in love with."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:34 pm

It was almost a shame to be wrong but Eden took his shot and downed it rather neatly. But then again, he didnt have to worry about the burn. The alcohol wasnt that strong for him either way. Romeo explained and Eden hummed, placing down the glass, that wasnt really a glass. “I’m flattered. But I also feel bad for you. I know I can be a bit of a mouthful.” He chuckled, leaning in to kiss him in just a small peck before leaning back away. It was his turn now. He pulled out his pack and placed a cigarette in the corner of his mouth. “I….” He said, lighting the cigarette as he thought it through once more. “Beside being a shy kid, I was also insecure as an adult, not knowing how to navigate or find my place. Or I in the first week of working at the stock market lost major stocks that set the company back for months.” He said, sucking on the cigarette as he let Romeo think it through.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:41 pm

The kiss made him chuckle, "a big mouthful," he said, though in a rather suggestive manner, wiggling his eyebrows slightly in teasing. He decline the offer of a cigarette, leaning back in his seat as Eden went on to state his two claims. Wow, it was getting harder fast. "I think imagining you as someone not in charge of your work would be sacrilegious," he said after having thought about it. Sure it was hard to imagine Eden struggling to find his way, but he had a faint memory of the vampyre telling him just that. "The latter is the lie," he smiled, tilting his head to the side as he watched his boyfriend smoke.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 3:17 pm

The tease made Eden roll his eyes slightly but it was also quite arousing to think about when he put it that way. But then Eden made his statements and it truly was some tough ones. Eden had spoken of himself being shy and awkward as a kid, even rather unsure as a teenager. “Maybe.” He said with a shrug, as it probably was quite sacrilegious to say the least. But Romeo’s answer made him chuckle as he turned his gaze to look at him. “The latter is sadly the truth. Sure, I wasnt overly confident when I stepped into adulthood but my path had pretty much been made for me before I even had to consider it.” He said, exhaling the smoke and flicking off the ashes into an ashtray. “I did almost lose my job that first week. But no one is alive and working to remember how I messed up.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 3:28 pm

Romeo couldn't help but chuckle as Eden explained that he had been wrong. For some reason losing in this game wasn't too bad, perhaps because it meant they got to know each other even better. He downed the shot, humming slightly. Yeah, he was feeling the buzz quite alright. "It is quite funny to imagine you stumbling in to your new job and losing that much money right out the gate," he chuckled, though it was clearly many years ago, it made him feel comforted a bit. That there was mistakes that could happen but things would work out in the end. It was his turn once again, and he wanted to think of something good.
"Growing up my favorite toy was a stuffed bear that I called Orso," he said, "my favorite toy was actually a stuffed lion that I called Leone."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 3:53 pm

“Oh it was terrible at the time but looking back it’s more of a fun memory to learn from.” He said with a small sigh. Romeo’s turn again and Eden finished his cigarette before he thought about it. “A lion would seen like it had some ulterior meaning.” He said with a hum before he scratched the side of his neck. “But a bear would be what pretty much anyone had. So I dont doubt that you had one.” He pondered before he shook his head. “It has to be the lion that’s fake.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 3:57 pm

Maybe that one was too easy, but who gave a shit anyways? "Yeah, Orso was my bear," he confessed smiling to himself. That brown bear had been with him everywhere when he was a kid. "I used to give him on different outfits to match the seasons," he chuckled at the thought, he had been very attached to it, "he had this nice red bow around his neck, because you know, Orso was a gentleman." It was sorta fun thinking about it. Just not so much what had happened with the bear. "My cousin threw it in to a bonfire one summer," he said, looking down as it was perhaps stupid to still be upset about it. But that bear had truly been his friend, even if it was just something he played at. Smiling he looked back at Eden, "your turn."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 4:28 pm

Orso the bear. Eden smiled as Romeo went on to explain more about it, chuckling as it was quite sweet. Though hearing that his cousin had thrown it into fire eventually made Eden frown a bit. It sounded too much like something Laure would have done, had Eden not been paying enough attention to her or just not done what she wanted. “It sounds like good memories up until you lost him.” He pointed out before it was his turn. “Uhh… I once had the honour of meeting a Queen on a trip to some foreign country. Or I’m getting really tired of talking about myself when your cheeks are red from alcohol and your lips so inviting.” He said, leaning a bit over towards the lycan, looking at his lips as if he was giving it away.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 4:37 pm

Romeo nodded, smiling as Eden continued to play the game. Though the way he spoke his second line made him chuckle, moving up from his seat he sat down in Eden's lap, "I bet the second one is a lie," he whispered, holding a shot glass in one hand, the other caressing the vampyre's shoulder. He knew that the second was the truth, taking his shot, placing the empty glass on the tray behind him before his focus went back on his boyfriend. "What are you going to do about it?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, challenging the vampyre. If he leaned in to kiss him, Romeo would move his face, letting Eden's lips reach his cheek. He chuckled, pulling all his bratty behavior out. "No ... Use your words."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:17 pm

Romeo got up and Eden made space for him as he opted to sit down on his lap. “You really think so?” He asked, though as he went for the shot glass, it was quite obvious that he knew. The question made him chuckle as it seemed like a sort of challenge. However as Eden went to kiss him, Romeo turned his head and Eden felt his cheek on his lips. Drawing in his scent he sighed. “What if someone’s listening?” He asked, nuzzling his nose against the lycan’s cheek, moving onto nibble at his earlobe now that his seemed to be off limits. “You’re irritating me.” He admitted, but it wasnt meant in a bad way. Eden liked how Romeo could rile him up and frustrate him beyond belief and yet keep him wanting more.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:11 pm

"You're afraid they are going to get jealous of what you want to do to me?" He whispered back smiling as he was daring him to just say something. It was funny how the vampyre didn't hesitate to kiss him and touch him, but saying out loud what his plans were too much? Romeo couldn't believe that, though it did make him wonder. The admittance made him chuckle, feeling quite proud of himself, "I'm sorry I'm such a mouthful," he teased, turning to look at Eden, his hand caressing his neck gently. "Now tell me what your filthy mind is thinking of."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:58 pm

“Yes, and I would get jealous if I began to wonder wether they could see it for them.” He assured him. Eden was actually quite easy to make jealous, if the mood was just right. His hands grasped a little at his clothes, the tease making him frown slightly, “You’re too proud of yourself.” He muttered into his ear, licking his lobe. “Well it depends. Are we talking now or later when I spread you out on a hotel bed?” He asked in a charming tone, moving his lips down to his neck, licking his soft skin to then groan longingly into his ear, pulling gently at him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:08 pm

"Why shouldn't I be? I practically have my boyfriend drooling over me already," he argued back at his mutter. There was no reason for him not to be proud. He loved seeing Eden lose it a little, even if they were out in public. Maybe he did have some sort of small kink, but it was only geared towards the vampyre beneath him who was already pulling at his clothes, licking his earlobe and skin on his neck. It wasn't like Romeo wasn't effected either, and Eden would be able to feel that quite clearly, especially as the vampyre asked him such a sensual question. He chuckled, moving his hands up in to the vampyre's hair, yanking his head back a little, "Well I can feel what you are doing now ... Tell me about later," he said, moving his hips carefully to grind a bit against his groin. Fuck he wanted them to be alone already, wanted the world to disappear, but he kept himself restrained for now. They both seemed to. "Like; What hotel are you taking me to?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:48 pm

He felt the warm hands up in his hair, yanking his head back, making him look up at him with a longing look in his eyes. “You shouldnt be grinding me with such intent.” He said under his breath as he was groaning by the friction. What hotel they would go to? That seemed so trivial. “Just whichever that would respect our privacy.” He said, smiling at Romeo but then he wondered. “Do you want it to be somewhere special? Somewhere we can make ours?” He asked, looking at him with a loving gaze.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 8:01 pm

Hearing him groan was all he ever wanted to hear, chuckling softly as his cheeks were blushing. He hoped people just thought it was from the alcohol, but then again it was Eden's fault his heart always went crazy like this. The notion about the hotel made him pout and it seemed that the vampyre noticed. He leaned down over his face, nuzzling their noses together, breathing against his lips. "I want something fancy ... Some place that is known for couples ... A place with room service and a nice view," he said, naming his demands. They had the money, or well Eden had, as Romeo was probably being written out of the will as they were sitting here. "And I want you to call ahead, ask for champagne and plenty of lube," muttering against his lips as he finally gave in and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 8:09 pm

Eden should have realized that the lycan would’ve cared of where they went, which was why he was quick to ask. The demands seemed not completely impossible but definitely expensive. But what wss really expensive when Eden would give all his wealth just to satisfy the lycan? He just sounded so sensual and it drew Eden right in, his grasp on his clothes, tightening a little. “I can do that.” He assured him, to then kiss him again, this time a little more eager. He didnt mind making out but eventually he did have to get up, to make the call and calm down before he’d turn them around and possibly embarass the lycan because he just couldnt hold back. “It’s gonna be a small drive.” He said, ordering up a ride now that he was at it too.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 8:19 pm

Romeo knew he was a bit demanding, but he also couldn't imagine the two of them anyplace but somewhere nice. While all he really cared about was Eden, he also wanted both of them to be comfortable, and every time they had a chance like this, why not make it special? He didn't want their night out to just end in some sleazy motel. Perhaps he was way too much of a romantic around Eden that he was blinded a bit.
Of course they made out for a while before Eden got up to make the call. It gave the young lycan time to calm down as well, leaning back in the chair as he looked at the vampyre talking on the phone. He felt so giddy. But the alcohol was helping with that as well. Hearing that they would have a drive there made Romeo smile, getting up and following the vampyre out to the streets. Eden had excellent staff, and most of them seemed really happy for the couple. Getting in the car it didn't take the lycan long before he attacked the cold neck with kisses and light bites. "We've got some time to kill, right?" he muttered against his skin, scraping his teeth over where his pulse would've been.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 8:29 pm

The reservation was made and the ride arriving shortly after. Eden was quite lucky with his staff but he had also handpicked them all and built bonds with them to a point where they werent just a workforce to him. They were also family, making up for what he had lost. When they got into the car, he had expected something and yet feeling the lycan’s kisses all over just made him feel some kind of way. “We do.” He answered through gritted teeth before he grabbed the lycan and pushed him back, pulling his hands over his head to hold with a firm grip. “Now, now, dont fight me, or it wont get better for you. I do recall a certain brat acting up tonight.” He said, keeping him in place, using some of his weight if he had to. “What should I do with such an unruly young man, such as yourself?” He asked, caressing his body with his free hand, pinching his nipple through his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next