Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The start of something new | Alice & Ash

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Aiastes

Aiastes

Full name : Aiastes

The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 10:28 am

Ash smiled, her hand moving up from the fenix' breast, touching her warm cheek, caressing it with her thumb. Anything she wanted? Well she knew she wanted Alice, but she wasn't sure she was ready to go too far either. They were still getting to know one another, and even if kissing her felt like the only thing that made sense in this world, she also couldn't take her for granted. "I want," she muttered, leaning down to her face, being mere centimeters from the other, feeling their hasty breaths mix, "to take my shirt off." A teasing smile on her lips as she gave her a quick peck. She wasn't kidding when she said she felt warm.
Letting go of where she had been pinning her down, she got up and off of her. Standing for a bit, she just looked at the fenix on the bed. Her dress had been crinkled a bit from where Ash had been sitting, her hair sprawled out line a crown beneath her head and her cheeks so red that if she hadn't been a fenix, she would've worried about her overheating. With two hands she grabbed her shirt, pulling it over her head, but it only seemed to aid in making her hair a bit more frizzy, the turtleneck a bit awkward to pull over her face, but she wasn't too worried about her makeup. In fact she felt like she had to rush this to get back to being on the bed.
She was wearing a simple black bra, nothing too fancy just one of those that were made for comfort rather than looks. "Are you alright in your dress?" she asked, mostly because she could already see the poor fabric being bunched, and she didn't want to be the reason it got ruined. "If you're not comfortable being that naked with me, I probably have a shirt you can borrow?" a suggest that was rather pure in intention. While of course she was dying to see and feel more of the fenix' warm skin, it wouldn't be without her accept. The music was adding a bit to the atmosphere. Bedroom pop flowing from the small speakers of the laptop, making her feel a bit more giddy.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Full name : Alice Brundum Che
Quote : "Fire-child!" they called me. I think it fits.

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 8:46 pm

Following her movements up she sat up in the bed as Ash got out. She couldn’t keep her eyes off her, even if it felt a little wrong. But in all the best ways. She wanted to take it all in before it was over again. Her pale skin and her wild frizzy hair. It was a sight Alice would remember for a long time. “I want…” she started and stood up to run her warm hands over the other’s bare stomach. “I want you to take it off of me.” She leaned in for a quick kiss before she looked into the deep green eyes again. She wanted to feel her body heat close to her own burning skin and see what else the daring red-head had in store. She wanted to kiss her more but felt it would come in the way if she took the initiative to take off her dress. “Please?” She added in a plea, like she had to ask for permission to do anything right now. She did like handing herself over like that though and let the other be in full control. It gave her a fulfilling satisfaction that she didn’t know she needed.
Standing and staring into the other’s eyes she felt secure and daring. She felt like she could explore whatever it was she was feeling, and right now it was a desire for the red-head. Something she had never felt of another person before and was excited to explore more of. Now the question was just of how far they’d go, but as long as she felt it was right and good, then she was in for the long ride.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 9:13 am

Goosebumps appeared on her bare skin as Alice touched her stomach. It felt a little otherworldly. The music playing in the background only adding to the atmosphere as if they were in some teen-show and an explicit scene was coming on. Taking it off for her? Swallowing some spit, and yet feeling her mouth so dry she just nodded as the fenix began to plea. Leaning in she placed a gentle kiss against the other's lips, humming softly at the taste, kissing her once more as she couldn't help but smile once more. It was hard ignoring the giddy feeling that Alice provided her body with, as if she was truly walking on a cloud. And then again she had never felt so grounded.
Taking her hand, she pulled away, looking in to her eyes for a little while before pulling her arm carefully making her turn around so she could have access to the zipper. Moving the pale white hair to the side, she grabbed the fabric delicately, unzipping the back and revealing more of the skin that was beneath. Her breath shuddered slightly, a finger moving down along the exposed spine before she couldn't help herself, leaning in to kiss her bare shoulder. Scoffing at herself, she chuckled, helping her further out of the dress until it was basically on the floor for the other to just step out of. If Alice moved away from the dress, Ash would bow down to pick it up, placing it neatly over a chair, her eyes glued to the back of the fenix. "Turn around for me," she said, reaching down to take her hand once more. Was she starting to sound more demanding? She couldn't tell, but it seemed that the other so gladly handed over her autonomy. Power had never really been a currency that she had considered, but she also knew that it was a statement, a clear sign that Alice trusted her. And the last thing the daring red-head wanted to do was betray that trust.
What a sight to behold. Holding her breath for a while not to gasp in pure adoration, she let her free hand trace the curves of the other, her fingertips barely gracing her skin. The fenix mark not disrupted by the dress made her look at the flame-like branding. "You're beautiful," words she didn't use lightly. Would it be wrong to call her a masterpiece?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:30 pm

Following the other’s movements she let her spin her around so she could fulfill her plea. She grabbed her hair as it got moved to the side and bit her lip as the other couldn’t see it. It all felt so exciting but also right. She wanted to feel her skin close to her own, if she was allowed. And what was it about her suddenly asking for plea and permission, following orders and just doing as she was told? A power dynamic she didn’t recognize but she felt most comfortable in. It still felt fragile in a way, not knowing each other that well yet but it already seemed like the two knew and trusted each other more than if they were just strangers.
Her hands glided down her own body as the dress started to fall and eventually landed on the floor. Gently, she stepped out of it and saw as Ash took it and put it ever so gently aside and she couldn’t help but smile. There, she stood, only in the simple light pink bra with light lace trim at the top, strap running over her birthmark, and her black leggins and socks.
Eyes back at the red-head she tilted her head at her new words but she gently followed her orders and turned around for her. Turning again she spun until she was facing Ash once again and let her hands and arms glide over her shoulders so they once again could stand closely.
“You flatter me.” she said gently and let her arms bend so her hands could run into Ash’s fire-like hair. “You’re really pretty yourself, you know.” Keeping a light space between them she enjoyed the closeness and the feeling of the other’s breath so close. Being so close to another human made her whole body tinkle in the best way possible. She didn’t mind being this naked in front of her, she actually felt pretty comfortable. She hadn’t been this naked in front of many people before but then again she had never felt this amount of trust in anyone ever before.
The music in the background barely got noticed by Alice. It was better than the movie but it was also so perfect it all just felt like a corny film like it was supposed to be there. Gently, she moved closer leaving only few centimeters between them and spoke; “What happens next?”
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 6:08 pm

Ash was just taking her time, studying every little bit of Alice that was visible now that the dress was off. The small twirl made her smile, feeling that rush in her stomach once again. It was special, wasn't it? Feeling so connected to someone, and not just because the fenix started to run her hands through her red hair. The compliment made her scoff softly, mostly because she thought that right now she might've looked the messiest she ever had. But she felt beautiful, especially when she was being watched by those brown eyes.
Her breath felt like it was haltering a bit, especially as the beautiful woman in front of her leaned in closer asking something so simple and yet Ash wasn't quite sure what she wanted besides just being close. Her hands moved down, resting on her hips, her fingers digging lightly in to her skin as she just felt this almost primal need to feel her up. "I guess what happens next is up to us," she pondered, letting one of her fingers hook on to the waistband of the other's tights, "and my mind keeps telling me to taste more of your skin." Ash had never spoken like this before. Where was all of this coming from? She guessed she could keep asking herself that, but what she wanted to focus on was Alice. Leaning in, she dragged her lips over the other's chest, breathing in her scent, placing a few sporadic kisses.
Oh she could just eat her up. Her tongue moving out between her lips, licking her delicate skin, smiling as she pulled away. "I don't want us to go too far today," she then said, looking at her with a more serious look in her eyes, lifting her hand to cup her face with her palm. "But I'd be damned if I didn't make out with you some more," she chuckled, leaning in to connect their lips once again, pushing her backwards until they reached the bed. Guiding her down to sit on the edge of the bed she placed a finger under the fenix' chin, making her look up at her. Her green eyes studying every part of her features, from her hooded eyes to her soft plumb lips. "But please tell me ... What would you like to happen next?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 5:18 pm

Her touches were like a soft dream and with every touch did Alice seem to fall more and more. The other’s words almost disappointed her, but deep down she did have to agree that it probably would be better to wait with certain things until later, or at least until they knew each other better. What was the saying again? That if you sleep with someone on the first date you’ll never see them again, or something along those lines. In the end she had to agree, it would be for the better, besides, she wasn’t even sure if she was ready for that stuff yet, one thing just seemed to lead to another. She had to take a breath to ground herself and not let herself get carried away with the mood. She did however let the other sit her down and still seemed to follow her lead like a loyal subject. “I would like,” she started, thinking it over a bit. “More of your kisses. All over my body. And I would like…” she looked straight ahead and lifted her hands to hold her sides. “To kiss you too.” If allowed she would place a single kiss on Ash’s stomach and look up at her while her hands slowly made little circles on her hips. “How can I not? You’re so gorgeous.” With a cheeky smile she leaned back to scootch onto the bed with her legs too. She padded on the bed next to her, hoping to get Ash close once again and she really hoped to taste her lips once more. Just the thought of it made her wet her own lips, hungry for more. “Join me?”
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 11:20 am

Ash watched as the fenix followed her every lead. It was like they moved so simply and yet so filled with intricacy that couldn't be place completely. Alice spoke, and hearing of her desires it was all Ash wanted to fulfill. Feeling the soft hands grabbing at her sides made her want to roll her eyes in to the back of her head with the pure ecstasy that she felt from a mere touch. The kiss made her giggle, looking down at those pleading brown eyes that she had come to associate with all her needs and wants. Were they moving unnaturally fast? Yes. But Ash was young and foolish like that, and everyone knew how a fenix always marched to the sound of their own drum. She watched as Alice moved back, and she had barely given an invitation to join her before she laid down on the bed beside her, her hands reaching out to grab at the other's hips. It was a needy touch, wanting her closer, "it's getting late, huh?" she muttered, eyeing how it was slowly getting dark outside. It didn't matter much to her. She would want Alice to stay here forever if it was possible.
Leaning her head closer she placed her lips against her chest, the smell of roses surrounding her in seconds, making her stomach churn with delight. Her hand moved from the other's hip and down to her thigh, grasping softly at the stretchy fabric covered flesh, moaning softly against her skin. Was she starting to sense some impatience with how slow they were taking it? "Patience," she muttered, just as much for her own sake as for the other's. Her kisses moved down between her breasts, kissing every part of the exposed skin, feeling how her cheeks were heating up quite quickly. Ash wondered. Her hand moved up and behind the fenix, grabbing at her behind, pulling her closer, entangling their legs as she kept kissing and sucking on the soft skin of her chest. "I don't think I've ever been this turned on," she giggled, having to adjust herself a little, trying to stifle her own excitement, but would it ever work when she was almost devouring Alice? The fenix was like a pure drug to her, intoxicating her and drawing her in for more and more. "Touch me more," almost a needy plead, moving her kisses over the fenix' chest, biting down on the soft flesh, feeling like if she bit too hard she would break. She didn't want to hurt her, or at least she didn't think she was. But then again why was she thinking of that?
Looking up at the fenix, she couldn't help but grin as she moved her face over the soft pink laced bra, locating the nipple beneath. Drooling a bit, she soaked the fabric right over, letting her feel the warm saliva and not really caring that she was perhaps ruining the nice underwear. It didn't matter, because she was on a hunt to make Alice squirm more than she already was. Once Ash was satisfied with the amount of soaking, she started to blow cold air on the wet spot, gritting her teeth a little as she could only imagine how it was looking beneath the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 2:05 pm

She could almost feel the impatience in the wild red-head but decided it was only more interesting and that she liked it. Everything did however seem to escalate more as the two were once again in the bed again, on top of each other. Slightly hesitant she tried to look over at the pc to see the clock, but it both being a bit far away and her eyes being hazy with the good mood it was too hard to tell the clock, so she just had to go off the sun starting to set outside and it starting to get dark. “It is. You want me to leave?” She kicked back her head and bit her bottom lip with the other’s kiss covering her body. She didn’t want to leave but also knew they had responsibilities to see to, or, Ash did, in the morning. But it was all too good to stop, and only a small part of her made any sense at that point to be responsible and not just dive deeper into their desires.
She bend her one knee between the other’s legs and felt her so close again, skin against skin. She had to follow orders and let her hands drop down on her shoulders first before one hand slid into her hair to gently nuzzle its way into the mess while the other hand glided down her back to leave gentle tails after her nails that she tried to not dig too deep into her freckled skin. It only got harder to control as the other started focusing on her nipple, covered in only a light layer of fabric. The feeling made her squirm and curl her toes and she could only imagine how it would feel without the bra. The thought made her high and she couldn’t hold a moan of the other’s name back. Her hands seemed to cramp up, both tugging on her hair but also digging her nails into Ash’s shoulder. Embarrassed by her own sounds she blushed and bit her lip, trying to hold back but small moans escaped anyways at everything Ash did. “Maybe… maybe we should slow down a bit?” she suggested, out of breath from trying to hold her moans back. With the promise of not going too far she started to worry if that would be possible if they continued. She was turned on by Ash and her imagination only ran more and more wild by every kiss. “It’s… a little much.” Her grip loosened giving her skin a break from her digging nails and her hair a bit of relief. “I’d like to just kiss you again.” Maybe that would slow it down, she hoped, even though the temptation of going further was just within reach, but she had to limit herself to not just give in to the beautiful red-head.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 2:07 am

"No," she replied. The last thing she wanted was for Alice to leave now. In fact if she wanted to stay longer she would in fact love it very much. However in the end it was up to the fenix to decide what she wanted to do. Sure, Ash had plans the next day, but it wasn't like that excluded the other's presence right now. She could worry about that later.
Feeling how the fenix was scraping her nails against her skin made her groan softly, the butterflies in her stomach fluttering rather violently when she heard her own name be moaned. Had she ever heard more beautiful tones? She didn't think so, but it was also clear that Alice felt perhaps a bit embarrassed. Maybe she wasn't completely ready to let loose just yet. The suggestion made Ash pull away from her chest, moving up to lay her head on the pillow next to the fenix, looking at her with care to her gaze. "Whatever you want," she assured her. There was no use in forcing her to be with her, so Ash was happy to stop if the other had had enough. Of course she wanted to continue, but if only one of them were in to it, it wouldn't be as meaningful, and certainly it wouldn't feel as good.
The way Alice was beginning to voice her wants made Ash smile, chuckling as she nodded in agreement. "I'd like that too," she admitted. It was good to hear that the beautiful woman on the bed wasn't scared, or trying to distance herself. Ash's hand moved up, cupping her face, her thumb carefully caressing her cheek as she studied her soft features in the dim lighting. "I want you to know ... That I've had the biggest crush on you since we started writing," she whispered, leaning in to place a few kisses down the other's forehead, down her nose until she reached her lips. They were full and sweet to the taste. Was it a lip gloss or did she really just taste this amazing? Frankly she wouldn't put it past her. She moved more slowly now, taking her time savoring her lips, shifting between gentle pecks and more longing kisses.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 10:34 am

Alice was glad that she understood and took a step back when the mood started getting questionable. It showed that she could trust her, not that she had any doubts but it was good to be ensured anyways. It gave everything a whole new calm, also when Ash laid down next to her. Alice couldn’t help but move in closer to feel her skin touch hers. She let a hand rest on her side, gently nuzzling her freckled skin while listening to her words. “Woaw, really? For that long?” She felt flattered. She had heards similar to those before but they never felt true. It was usually just to go further with her or get something selfish out of it. She really hoped this wasn’t like that. “I don’t think I’ve ever felt this connected to anyone before.” Why couldn’t she just say it back? Maybe she was scared to admit that she had fallen for the red-head and it would end like all her other relationships. She really wanted this to last.
The kisses kept her warm, and kept the heat up. It wasn’t nearly as passionate but it was enough to keep Alice smiling throughout it all. She worried slightly if the smile would ruin the kisses but she couldn’t stop herself so she hoped it wouldn’t. The taste of Ash was just too good. Bitter in a way, but in the way where you just need it. Like coffee in the morning to wake you up and get ready for the day. “You’re so good to me. Like the gentleman my parents always wanted me to date.” she giggled out, feeling the mood already more casual even though they were laying in bed together, topless. But it was nice, like it should be. She scootched a little closer, even though it was hardly possible. Letting their legs intertwine and their chest and stomach touch. Her own burning skin was probably radiating heat at that point but she tried to keep it down. Constantly she had to remind herself to come down from the floating clouds and remember this wasn’t a dream. It was reality which arguably was even better.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 11:36 am

Was it wrong for her to admit it? She knew it wasn't conventional to start crushing on someone the minute you started writing, but there had just always been something about Alice. Maybe it was her looks to begin with, but it fanned out to her whole personality. "The voice message you sent me ..." she whispered, feeling like she was telling some deep down secret, but it was to her. Back home it was harder to just say what she had been up to, and to talk to her mother about this kind of stuff was hard enough. "I would listen to it when I had had a rough day; Of course the message words never changed, but just hearing your voice made me hope for better days." Ash was generally more of a realist, but Alice made her wish she was more of an optimist. And on those days, she would listen to the brief voice message the fenix had sent a while back. It didn't bother her that the words weren't reciprocated, she knew she was a person that moved fast, but who could blame her when she was still young and naïve. Still so untouched by the hardships of life and the future that was ahead.
The small make out session they had going on was helping her feel grounded. The giggle made her smile, lifting a hand to move some of the pale strands away from the fenix mark, studying her skin a little before they seemed to get closer - if that was even possible at this point. Kissing her nose she smiled, "there's something I've noticed about you," she sighed, hoping Alice wouldn't take offense to what she was about to say. "When you walk, it's like your feet barely touches the ground, like you're floating and rising up to the sky," she said, adjusting her head on the pillow, looking at the beautiful girl she was so closely intertwined with at this point. It was truly a wonder that they were able to be together right now. "But I think it's a good thing, you belong up there amongst the clouds and close to the sun," her eyes studying her face, her hand moving up and down her sides in slow movements, feeling her underneath her fingertips, trying to imprint everything about her and commit her to memory for when she would be gone.
"Being here with you, it's like you can pull me with you up there to the light, just for a little while," she said, her hand moving down along the other's arm, "I feel lucky, just to have met you and have you share your light with me." Was she laying it on too thick? But then again who was she kidding, she needed to let Alice know that what she was feeling wasn't just some small crush anymore. "I ... I guess I'll always have to return to the ground for a reason," her eyes looked down, looking at the fenix mark on her collarbone, breathing out in a small sigh before looking back at her, "and I suppose it's because I want to be there if one day you'll fall ... I want to be there to catch you, even if you'll never fall I would want to stay close to the ground just to make sure, make you feel safe."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 12:04 pm

Her eyes were on the green ones, keeping all her focus on her while she spoke. The words caught her off guard as she continued to shower her with compliments every time she opened her mouth. “Woaw.” She felt touched by her words, enough for her to look down to hide her blush. She could hardly believe it but she spoke with as much passion as she showed. How was such a person even possible? She let her hand gently grab her side as she looked back at her face. “You’re speaking like a poet. Or like you’re looking at a painting. It’s beautiful.” It was hard for her to believe someone else saw so much of her. Saw something in her that she hardly could see herself, like she was an otherworldly being of light made just to shine on Ash. “If I really am floating then it’d rather have you up here with me. And if that happens, then we’ll fall together.” She smiled and let her nose touch hers leaving their lips just a few centimeters from each other. The touch of the other made her leave trails of goosebumps and thrills under her skin. “I’m no poet like you but… your touch, it’s like fire. Like you heat up my skin and body like I’ve never felt it before.” She let her hand glide to her back, feeling her skin even more. “I’m the one who’s lucky. I feel like you’re special in more ways that you know yourself and it’s an honor to be in your company like this.” Words weren’t her strong suit, but she felt like she had to put in a little more effort to compliment this amazing person who was so good with sweet words that made her swoon. “So, keep talking to me like that and I won’t allow you to leave me again.” Her other hand slit from under her own body to swipe away a lock of hair from Ash’s face and into the wild hair behind her. She felt like her words weren’t enough but she had a hard time expressing herself so she hoped it would work just a bit. “I’d miss you too much.”
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 1:28 am

Looking at a painting? Well she was looking at a masterpiece, that was for certain, but saying that out loud might be smearing it on too thick. There was no need for schmoozing, when it was clear they both were on the same page regarding one another.
It seemed that Alice wanted to return the nice words, but Ash had never asked for that. However it felt good to be seen like this, through the eyes of a tender woman who only seemed to have her best intentions in mind. Hearing the fenix describe her in such manners was new to her. It was a bit weird, but it also felt rather good, at least to hear that what she felt was somewhat reciprocated. Either way, she just laid there, wrapped up with Alice, feeling her up slowly, just letting her hands do the light exploring of her skin. The words about not being allowed to leave made her chuckle, finding it almost absurd how close they both seemed to feel towards one another. Maybe it was true that once you found your soulmate, you could just bare yourself with no real fear. While it was a bit too early to call Alice her soulmate, it was real that she felt a connection. And as the fenix had put it, it truly felt like nothing that either of them had seemingly felt before.
The notion of missing her however made her frown slightly because it reminded her that they had limited time together. Was it stupid of them to draw things out when they knew it had to come to an end - or at least a pause - once Ash had to return home? Instead of worrying too much about the heartache to come, she leaned in, connecting their lips tenderly. Her eyes falling shut as she sighed against the other's mouth, pressing their chests together. Her hands grabbing softly at the fenix' hips, sorta grinding herself against her, but not really. It was more of a small frequent pulls rather than active dry humping. "I'm going to miss you once I go home," she admitted in a soft murmur, resting her forehead against the other's, breathing in and out in small shudders, still feeling the attraction so strong. "But I would love it if you came to visit me ... Maybe in the summertime?" she suggested, giggling softly as she looked at Alice with half lidded eyes. "I mean, we could be outside for a lot of it if the weather's nice, and I wouldn't have to worry about you getting cold." Ash wondered if being a fenix made the winter months almost unbearable. She had seen first hand today how Alice reacted to the cold, and it made her worry.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 2:10 pm

“I’d love to come visit. It sounds nice.” She smiled and let her fingertips gently nuzzle into her scalp. She didn’t like to think of the time when they couldn’t be together but the truth had to look them in the face sooner or later, only she hoped they didn’t have to deal with that reality before Sunday. “Summer’s the best. Doing art in the busy streets here is something to itself.” She smiled remembering earlier summers and how enjoyable they’ve all been pretty much her whole life. She thrived the best in the summer, there’d be no doubt. Much better than the red hands and noses winter. “I’d love to see where you live. Where you paint.” She still hadn’t seen where she lived herself, which shortly made her think of her messy apartment but tried to not worry too much about it. They already had plans, and none of them involved her place. Yet.
“I can’t wait to take you out tomorrow. I mean, it’s not going to beat this but…” She let her hand glide up and down her back, feeling her soft skin under her fingertips. “Any time with you isn't wasted, that’s for sure.” She smiled even into the little kisses they shared in between words. It was nice and chill, and she didn’t want to leave to lay in her own bed all alone, but it was getting late so that would have to happen sooner or later. “It is getting pretty late, huh?” she whispered and closed her eyes, not wanting to even look outside to see the darkness. “I should probably…” She opened her eyes and shook her head a bit. Seeing her again would only be a few hours away so she tried cheering herself up with that thought.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 9:41 pm

It was nice to think about the upcoming summer. Ash could only imagine what it would be like. Days at the beach together maybe? Or perhaps just taking a stroll, hand in hand, through the city and watching the bustling life around them? The possibilities were truly endless, but right now she wanted to focus on the presence. Focus on the fenix right here beneath her fingertips. It felt so comforting. Maybe because she was so used to being around other people and traveling here alone had felt scary. Now, with this connection she felt towards Alice.
But yes, it was getting late, and the hostel here didn't really approve of guests sleeping in a room that wasn't paid for - even if they planned on sleeping in the same bed. "I know," she sighed softly, closing her eyes, nuzzling her nose against the other's. "And I need to sleep before that meeting tomorrow," chuckling a bit as she opened her eyes to look at the fenix, placing a few kisses against her face, "but I'm really looking forward to our second date tomorrow."
When Alice got up to get dressed she turned off her computer while she watched the fenix get dressed. One last kiss, and then Ash said goodbye in the door.

The next day was moving both too fast and too slow. She felt nervous for the interview with the school, but also found herself excited for the plans she had with the fenix later that night. Luckily for her, she felt that the interview went relatively well, though some of her papers were a bit out of order, it seemed that the teachers there were interested in what she had already created without formal training. The understanding of shadow and pencil markings being complimented, which meant a lot to an aspiring artist.
Getting out of that meeting she could feel how sweaty she had gotten from all of the nerves as she headed back towards the hostel. She felt smelly too, the first thing she did was hopping in the shower, cleaning off all of her sweat and nerves. Immerging she felt much better, putting on some music as she felt it was time to start planning what she wanted to wear tonight. Being truly happy for her earlier self for having packed quite the wardrobe to choose from. Picking a pair of black jeans and a top that was a bit more revealing, she looked at herself in the mirror. Smiling a bit she felt giddy at the thought of seeing Alice tonight. They were going out for real this time, and to be honest, she already missed her lips.
When she closed her eyes she could still recall the feeling of her warm lips against her own skin, feeling how soft they both were entangled up with one another. Opening her eyes she huffed out, wondering what she could do to fix her frizzy hair. She hadn't packed a lot of hair styling products, and going out to buy them when she had them at home seemed wasteful.
Deciding to braid her hair in a single braid, she applied her makeup, keeping it simple like yesterday before leaning back in one of the chairs, taking out her phone to check her messages. Of course there was one from her mom. And then several from Vinnie. Biting the inside of her cheek a bit, she decided to text Alice, just telling her that she was really looking forward to later.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 11:46 am

Getting home safely she was ready to go to bed, still butterflies in her stomach but she hoped they would calm down enough for her to sleep so she could be ready for the next day.
The morning rose and knowing she wasn’t busy before later she slept in. Getting up though she carried her morning routine and just letting the day pass until it was time to get ready. She had put out multiple outfits on her bed, not knowing what to wear. She settled on a black dress, perhaps a little too fancy. A shiny fabric, low cut in the front and bare back with chains along it too. Checking her phone she couldn’t help but smile at the text from Ash. She replied with a “Me too. You think this is too much?” and added a mirror picture from her hallway mirror so her messy apartment wasn’t in the picture. Her hair was down and she had a little smile on her lips. Immediately after sending it she thought the dress definitely were too much, but instead of getting undressed she waited for Ash’s response, like she had an important saying on what she should wear.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 9:16 pm

Ash felt her cheeks warm up as she saw the picture that now showed on her screen. That soft skin so bare, and she could remember just how it felt. What it tasted like against her own lips. Smiling she leaned back in her seat, looking at the screen and the cheeky message that was along with it. Replying back with something along the lines of "that depends ... Is it easy to remove?" Pressing send she had to throw her phone to the bed, feeling giddy and nervous. Was that too risky of a text to send? It wasn't that she had any specific plans for when they were going to be together later, but she also felt like such a tease deserved a bit of counter-teasing.
And yet she couldn't stay away from the screen for long, getting up from her seat, walking over to sit down on the mattress. Tapping lightly on the screen to make it light up there wasn't a reply yet. It made her feel more nervous. Her heart in her throat as she swallowed some spit. Had she taken it a tad too far? Oh, now she was starting to worry, a worry that would disappear or increase depending on the reply.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 1:08 pm

Seeing the reply tick in made her heart jump of joy. She felt a familiar blush come to her cheeks as she read the reply and had to look away for a moment while thinking it over. There were something perverted about the text but of course it could also just have been a joke. Gathering herself she opened the text to reply and wrote “Maybe too easy.” with a winking smiley afterwards. She went to her bed where all the other options were laid out and thought it over but in the end while waiting for more texts decided to change out of the dress. It was maybe too fancy anyway, so she opted for something else and decided to text again. “Don’t want to distract you too much.”
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 11:24 pm

Not distract her? Well it wasn't helping that Ash kept going back to the picture to look at the gorgeous fenix. She just eventually ended up getting ready, texting her when she was on her way out of the door. She had a more simple shoulder bag hanging by her side, holding her phone and wallet and hopefully making her look a little more dressed up even if she was wearing black jeans. Ash liked trying different styles, and while her normal style was much more like what she was wearing tonight, what she had worn yesterday was also part of her getup. She was hard to place in a box, that was for sure.
Arriving at the restaurant, she took out her phone, making sure she was at the right spot. Korinthia's capital felt easy to get lost in, but luckily most people around here seemed rather nice and friendly - at least open to help point her in the right direction. Wrapping her arms around herself she looked at the time, breathing out and seeing the mist form as her warm breath clashed with the cold evening air.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 12:56 pm

Hurried she tried to get ready and not lose track of time this time. Perhaps again rather unsuccessful but at least she tried. She switched to a simpler red skater dress, still with a little low cut in the front and accessorized with dangly bracelets and black low cut boots. This time she wore a warmer jacket that ran almost longer than the dress that cut her just above the knee. She didn’t opt for a scarf or gloves as it just seemed inconvenient. She put her phone and charger in a small fancier bag than the day before and the keys as soon as she had locked the door to her apartment, ready to head to the restaurant. Looking at her wrist watch she was a little late once again so she hurred as fast as she could through the lit up streets. As soon as she got close she saw the familiar red-head waiting outside which made her heart jump a bit. “Hey,” she said as she got closer and smiled brightly. She considered giving her a kiss but would that be too much? She couldn’t tell. “Let’s get inside to the heat,” she almost giggled, knowing how the cold had been a problem the day before. Inside was definitely better for her, as she could shed her warm jacket and comfortably expose her bare arms. Soft music played in the background while the gentle sound of cutlery against plates filled the large room where the two were lead to a table and handed menu cards. “Puh, should have considered what I wanted to eat before. They have so much good stuff.” She glared over the menu and the many items and prices. It was a little pricy but she didn’t care about that for tonight. She was there for a good time with Ash, and money shouldn’t ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 1:30 pm

Maybe Alice was just the type to arrive fashionately late, and Ash was sure if the weather had been any worse, she would've gone inside, but she also felt it was nice to wait outside. As the fenix appeared she felt relief and the butterflies returned, fluttering and making her feel rather giddy. Inside, once their coats were off, Ash couldn't help herself from stealing look, seeing just how lovely the other had dressed up. In fact, she felt almost a bit underdressed, but this was what she was comfortable in.
Sitting at the table she smiled, looking over the menu, peaking over it at the pale haired woman in front of her as she seemed to be occupied with her own papers. Why did she feel so nervous again? Perhaps because she knew how much she was beginning to care about her, and maybe it was moving a bit too fast. But it was alright, she told herself, her and Alice were just taking advantage of finally being able to be around one another.
In the end she ordered the crawfish soup with some crispy bread on the side along with a glass of white wine. She wasn't much for starters and would rather spend money on a nice dessert. "You look really pretty," she finally broke her silence, realizing she had barely spoken since the other had arrived. "I thought I was going to see you in the other dress from earlier?" not that she was let down, more curious as to why she had opted to change.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 2:02 pm

Checking over the menu one last time she decided to go with fried salmon with a few veggies on the side and a glass og white wine as well. Sitting in silence she kept her hands in her lap and gently smiled at Ash. The quiet place almost invited them to just sit in silence but Alice was glad to hear the other’s compliment. “Thank you.” She looked down at her dress and back at Ash when she mentioned the other dress. “I thought it might be too much. Maybe you’ll see it in real life another day,” she promised her with a soft smile on her plump lips. The wine arrived and as soon as the waiter left she grabbed her glass and held it out. “Cheers?” If Ash agreed she would ‘dink’ her glass against hers before taking a small sip. She wasn’t much for wine but being out pretty much called for it. “You look good too, by the way,” she quickly added before she put the glass back on the table. “So, how did it go today?” She folded her hands in her lap again, sitting like a proper lady in the fancy restaurant. Not to say it was her rightful element but she enjoyed the uptown feeling, just once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 2:12 pm

The promise made her perk up a bit, her face hopeful as she had clearly liked the picture. Though she was far from disappointed when she could spend her time with the fenix as much as she could right now. "Oh, right," she muttered, lifting her glass as well to gently touch the other's, producing a soft high-pitched clink sound. Taking a sip of her wine, she felt a bit more relaxed. Ash liked wine, but she was mostly for the sweeter kinds of white wine or even a rosé, but this wasn't too bad. The returned compliment made her shake her head, "it's nothing special," no, she had kinda worn her best outfit yesterday, but no matter, she was going to look besides her own clothing and focus on this lovely evening that was about to unfold.
Then came the question of the hour, and she sighed, swirling her drink around, the white wine coating the insides with soft curtains. "It went alright," she shrugged, she was trying not to get her hopes up, "they did freak out about some of my doodles rather than the assigned pieces." That was a good sign, right? That they liked her art for what it was and not just what they wanted her to produce. Ash took out her phone, showing some of her doodles. They were more like creatures taken out of a fantasy horror world, rather detailed and shaded in nicely. Along with it were scribbles of symbols that decorated the page as well. "It's just something I draw when I have nothing really to draw," she explained, letting Alice have a final look before packing her phone away. It wasn't nice to have your phone out at such a nice restaurant, right?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 2:50 pm

She sat in anticipation waiting for Ash to tell her about the interview. She knew how draining it could be but she seemed to be at good spirits that evening so she hoped for the best. She nodded slowly as she listened to her and leaned forward to look at the doodles she showed on her phone. “Oh, cool,” she whispered under her breath, happy to finally see some of her work. It was a bit more nightmarish than she thought it would be but somehow it fit her in a mysterious way. “So it went well!” She leaned back and smiled. “There’s no way they wouldn’t like you, I’m sure they’ll let you in.” She hoped so anyway. Not just for herself so she could see her more often but because it mattered to Ash. “If it was up to me I’d let you in immediately, that’s for sure.” She smiled and took another sip of the bitter but cold wine. “They were very held back when I had my interview too, so even if they didn’t show much interest then there’s still a good chance.”
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:44 pm

"I'm pretty sure you have a big bias," she chuckled, shaking her head a little as it would be silly to even think in those lanes. Taking another sip, matching it with Alice's she thought about it for a while. Maybe she did have a fair chance, but it was really hard to say as things were right now. The fenix of course tried to encourage her, and that was exactly what she needed right about now. Hearing about the other's application process made it feel less scary, that was for sure. "Well regardless if I get in or not, I'm going to be proud of the fact that they even considered me," she told herself out loud, but it wouldn't take away from how devastating it would be to get declined entry. "I know it's pretty pretentious to try and get in, but I don't know ... I've always felt like I've been meant to do more, you know?" a smile as warm as a summer day spreading on her face.
"Alright, enough about schools and future worries; What did you do today?" she wanted to know how Alice's day had been. It wasn't a new concept that she wanted to hear about it, but actually hearing her talk about it was new and in that regard exciting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of something new | Alice & Ash
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next