Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Finding a balance [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 2:01 am

Having her closer like this with her legs on either side of him did stuff to him naturally that he wasnt quite aware of. He just held his hands around her, pressing her a little closer. He felt mesmerized by her as she moved closer, expecting a kiss only to be met by teases when she just hovered her lips over his, so close and yet far. Her hand moving on his chest made his breath halter a little by the caresses, pinching his lips a little together. He clearly enjoyed her touches, he wasnt shy to physically admit it. He looked into her eyes, curious about the flicker. Soon she giggled and he only felt more and more curious, “Hmmm?” He voiced as he rested his hands against her hips. He nodded at her words as he could agree, he hadnt exactly been thinking of her as a friend really, but he had had to act accordingly. Her whisper about apology struck a frown on his brows as he only felt more curious as to what she meant with all this. He didnt move as she went down to his neck, hos breath trembling with anticipation as he felt her warmth breath. He opened his mouth slightly as he let out a sigh, feeling like he could shudder from her teasing. Her whisper made him swallow, his adam’s apple bopping up and down. “In... bed?” He whispered a little flustered, tightening his grip a little around her hips. “In what way?” He asked, a dumb question really but he was quite dense at times.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 2:15 am

The way he pulled at her hips made her want to moan, but somehow she kept it inside, not wanting to give in just yet. She could hear his body react, feel how his muscles tensed a bit at her touch and how his breath started to halter from time to time. She felt a small chuckle escape her lips at his words, however it probably sounded more like a sigh. "In bed, late at night, when my body yearns for release," she whispered, feeling a little nervous telling him this. Was he going to shun her, tell her not to speak of such things? She finally gave in, kissing his throat wherever she could reach, making sure to move softly and with a bit of tenderness to her kisses. "I close my eyes, and imagine you are above me," she whispered in a haltering breath as she felt a small rush in her stomach. [color=#9370DB]"I pretend my fingers touching myself are yours, that you are the one to make me sing," she whispered between her gentle kisses. "And when I reach my limit and drift off to sleep you are there too; wrapping your arms around me holding me close as you heat my body," she said sweetly, leaning away to look at him. Could he understand what she had told him? Comprehend that what she needed was him closer than anyone, however were they both ready for such a step? They needed to be careful, but she couldn't ignore the feeling she had when she closed her eyes at night. "Perhaps I'm silly, maybe I should've stopped before I started, but every so often I would remember your eyes looking at me, and instinct took over," she said, looking at him. Her cheeks a faint color of rose.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 2:37 am

He listened to her whisper, wanting to gasp at her words as he hadnt expected her to tell him about something such as that. But he was a daemon so it wasnt like it was scaring him away, more so it was just luring him further and further in. His body felt more tense as she went on to explain, her lips suddenly kissing his neck made him react as he shot his head back to expose his neck a little more for her to kiss. He felt shivers down his spine as he let out grunts, closing his eyes. Her words were guiding his mind as he just followed her memory, his imagination running wild. He bit his lower lip as he tried to press her closer yet but she couldnt get closer than this. His breath was heavy with his grunts leaving his mouth at every kiss. “I want to be the one holding you after you reach your high,” he mumbled with longing as he dug his fingers into the fabric around her hips, looking down at her as she leaned away with hungry eyes.
“You’ve awaken something in me,” he said as she tried to downplay it somehow, though his imagination had run wild. He got up from the windowsill, holding her in his arms as he moved over to the bed, laying her down with him on top. He looked at her, placing a hand on her cheek, “I’ve thought of you too, so many times,” he mumbled as he moved his thumb around her lips. He wet his lips as he pressed himself closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 2:48 am

Every which way his body reacted just seemed to drive her crazier by the second. The faint grunts leaving his exposed neck, the way he tried pulling her closer just making her want to whimper as she felt that bump underneath. She didn't get to answer his words as she felt herself getting picked up in his arms, however she continued her gentle kisses of his neck. Soon she felt her bed against her back, looking up at him. Feeling his thumb run along her lips made her separate them, licking his tongue with a gentle lick. "How have you thought of me?" she whispered against his thumb, before she had to moan under her breath at the way he pushed himself closer to her. She felt her core spinning as she wanted to moan louder, however she was not risking alerting Xander to this. She moaned as he pushed against her again, squirming as she felt like he was teasing her with no mercy. "Tell me please, please Baal - I want to know," she whispered almost as if she was in pain. Like she couldn't survive another second before him telling her what he had done when he had thought of her.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 3:06 am

He couldnt help but press himself closer to her as his body was begging him. The friction made him groan as he watched her lick his thumb. Her question made him bite his lip as he just pressed against her again to hear the moan leave her lips. God, the sound of her voice was making his being tremble with delight. He couldnt help but keep pressing himself closer in small thrusts, wanting to hear more of her though she begged for him to elaborate. “Well. I was trying not to. But I’d be lying in bed at night, knowing you’d have fallen asleep... I’d just... remember how you looked in that wet shirt,” he started explaining, his hand that had been on her hip found it’s way to her shirt, touching the exposed part of her lower stomach, feeling the soft skin on his fingertips. “My mind would run wild with the things I could do to you if you had let me that day on the wall,” he almost whispered in longing, his thumb gently hooking a bit of her lower lip. “But hearing you now, my mind was nowhere near to compare,” he said in a shaky tone, scoffing in a chuckle as he let go of her lip.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 10:24 am

As he pushed against her she felt the need to get out of her dress, she needed to feel his skin rub against hers, because she knew that was the closeness she craved from him. As he spoke of her in the wet shirt she smiled, because she had felt so embarrassed. Not because she didn’t like her own body, no because he had seemed to want to look away, when all she had wanted was for him to stare at her. “Tell me what you would do to me now,” she whispered. Her curiosity was peaking, because he sounded like he already knew what he wanted right now. Buffy wanted it too, but for now she enjoyed the innocence of them just pressing themselves together. Maybe today was not the right day for them to explore these feelings, however every time he pressed himself closer she forgot all about her doubts. She bit gently down on his thumb as he hooked it on her lip, and let it go once more as he unhooked it. “What if I’m not ready?” She whispered breathlessly. She didn’t want to ruin the mood, but she also had to listen to her body in this. “I mean, I want you, more than anything, but I want it to be right ... I want it not just to be lust and attraction that make us do this,” she spoke truthfully. Maybe she was being silly, but she needed to know that he wasn’t just going to take this and never come back. Her heart was open and vulnerable, and she wanted him to be in her heart, but she could not let him in yet. Not before she knew what these feelings were.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 2:16 pm

He took in a deep breath at her question as the answer was quite simple. Whatever he wanted to do to her, he couldnt just yet. He had not even got his jacket when he ran the way over here, he hadnt planned for this to happen, “I would have made you mine,” he whispered quietly as he watched her face. He was still gently moving himself against her, feeling the fabric of their clothes seperate them and rub together.
He liked watching her bite down on his thumb, gasping in excitement at the feeling. Her whisper however, made him stop as he shifted between her eyes, leaning down to kiss her gently, “If you’re not ready, then I’d wait for you till you are,” he assured her as he made a gently smile. He knew that his body had been acting on lust, that was how most daemons worked - But he couldnt just follow his body’s yearning if she wasnt feeling it. “It’s alright Buffy. You dont need to explain why, if you feel that it’s not the right time, then it isnt,” he said as he moved off her, to lay down beside her and pull her a little closer. “But... there is one thing that I want to do for you,” he said in a soft purr against her temple, moving his hand from her side to her stomach. “I want to be the me you imagined late at night when you’d be alone with your body’s yearning for release,” he kept purring against the soft skin of her temple, resting his hand on her stomach, as he wouldnt do anything she hadnt given him permission to.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 2:33 pm

He said he would've made her his, and the thought alone sent pleasant shivers down her spine. She knew what it meant, but she didn't think that she could grasp the full meaning. Not yet at least. Part of her didn't want to disappoint him, wanted to be close to him even if she didn't feel ready. However as she voiced her concern he didn't seem upset. Rather he moved off of her, pulling her close as she placed her head on his arm, looking at him with a faint smile on her lips. Then he said something that made color shoot to her cheeks, her lips separating as she felt his hand on her stomach. Her breathing became heavy as she felt a little water in her eyes. Would that be enough for him too, or would it escalate to something more? She grabbed his wrist by the hand resting on her stomach, looking at him with vulnerable eyes. She wanted to say something, but her grip relaxed, realizing what it was he was offering her. "Be gentle, please," she pleaded, looking at him as her breath seemed so heavy for her to bear. She guided his hand slowly, moving it under her dress as she made a small whimper, but she couldn't take her eyes off of him. They could still turn back, maybe watch a movie or listen to some of her old records, but she didn't want to. She wanted to feel her dreams become reality, wanted to see if what she thought it would be like would hold up to what reality would show itself as. "Kiss me," she pleaded as she left his hand at the edge of her tights. She looked at him, her lips separated as she awaited his next move, forcing her hips to lay still although they already wanted to move against his hand.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 3:06 pm

He felt her hand grip around his wrist and he just looked at her rather calmly as he waited her response. She could pull his hand away and he would know, and he would accept it as it was. This wasnt to just get his way with her by tricking her into thinking it was just going to be this small thing to just escalate it into more - No. He just wanted to do this for her, to hear how she could sing for him in those beautiful tones. He nodded at her words, smiling a little faintly, “The last thing I’d want to do, is do something you wouldnt like” he said, kissing her temple again.
She guided his hand and soon he felt it under her dress, his breath got a little heavier as he knew he had been allowed to touch her. He moved his head to look at his hand that was so close to feeling her. He felt the excitement like shudders, pleasant tingles down his spine. He turned his head to her at her plea, leaning down to connect their lips in a slow yet beautiful dance. He just kept kissing her as he with utmost care eased his hand under her tights and her underwear. He lifted his head as he looked into her eyes, wanting to see her. He scooted closer as he used his arm around her to make her feel safe in his arms. He knew she was exposing herself in ways others wouldnt see. He moved his fingers slow down, feeling her wetness as his breath trembled a little. “Oh Buffy. You’re beautiful,” he whispered as he just let his fingers rest there for a little before he pressed the hand closer to her, sliding his fingers in between her nether lips.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 3:18 pm

He was keeping her safe, she could feel it not only in the way he held her close, but there was something different about his kiss. The excitement was clear, but the way his lips moved felt like she was being cloaked in something protective. Feeling his hand slip under her layers of clothes made her gasp before holding her breath, looking at him, her lips separated and a surprised moans sprang from her throat. Her face was relaxed, her whole body feeling what he was doing to her. His words made her breath return, her hips moving the slightest, but then she felt his finger so close. Her walls contracted, her lower lip trembling as he touched her so gently. Her eyes fell half shut, but she couldn't close her eyes completely. She wanted not only it to feel like him, she wanted to look at him. Know that it was real and not just one of her fantasies. "Baal," she mumbled but it was quickly replaced by a hasty moan. Her chest was heaving from the excitement, and for the first time she felt heat in her whole body at once. His finger was slender, long, and she wondered how it would feel inside her. She had only ever had her own fingers to use, and they never seemed to reach the tender spot she wanted to touch. Buffy looked at him, her face almost looking like she was in denial. In denial that this was real, that it wasn't just a really good dream. How could she convince herself this was real? She felt shivers run down her spine, feeling the wetness that had gathered at her entrance that his finger was within reach of. Was this innocent as well? Just the two of them exploring like this seemed so tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 3:51 pm

No imaginative scenario could have predicted how breath-taking it would be to actually watch her reaction as he touched her for the first time. He had been in firsts such as this before but with Buffy it seemed so different, but maybe it was the way he felt so strongly towards her like he hadnt with anyone before. He could see how she was looking at him with her eyes half closed and he was looking at her the same. The need to know that this was actually happening. His other hand grasped around her dress as his body tensed a little. It wouldnt be a lie to say that his body wasnt reacting to what he heard and felt, but his focus was so locked on her that all he really felt was what he was seeing and what his fingers were feeling. “Buffy,” he returned her mumble in a soft purr. He kept moving his fingers slow and in small teases, just to explore how she felt against him before he’d move further. He pressed his forehead to the side of her face as he tried to keep his breath under control, “Keep singing for me,” he whispered in a plea, his fingers sliding between her as his thumb moved down to feel her soft spot in slow gentle strokes. He closed his eyes for a bit as he opened his mouth slightly, letting out a pant. He was definitely enjoying this as well, hearing and feeling her like this.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 4:02 pm

It felt like she was going to lose her mind, feeling how his fingers teased her in such careful movements, making moan after moan escape her lips. She tried keeping it down, making sure he was the only to hear her. As if he was the only whom was allowed to hear her this vulnerable. His thumb joined in and she made a weak whimper as he touched the sensitive nub of hers. He was panting against her skin and she closed her eyes. Was he really enjoying this as well? She could hardly believe it as another moan was forced from her throat and out in to the room. This was nothing like she had imagined. The warmth of his body pressed against her, his breath making the necks of her hair stand on edge as he played with her like this. His plea of her needing to keep singing made her blush a bit more, if that was even possible at this point. The color in her cheek was complimenting her else very fair complexion, and as he kept moving his fingers she felt her stomach turn in to a knot. Her lip trembled as she couldn't stop her hips moving a bit more, moaning as she turned her face towards his. She kissed him, placing her lips against his as he touched her, moaning from time to time against his mouth. Her kiss evolved slightly, her tongue moving out to gently lick across his lower lip. Something in her just wanted to taste him while he was making her heart beat like a drum in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 4:33 pm

He was careful in every move he made against her, not wanting to push on too fast and not wanting to lose the grip he held on her. As his thumb had made it’s few strokes, he couldnt hide how much he was into it as well. It wasnt even that he got much physical pleasure but the sole intimacy and her being in focus, it worked wonders in his brain. He couldnt watch her as he focused on making her feel just right, moving his thumb in different ways against her till she sang just the way he wanted her to. She turned her head to him and he opened his eyes to look at her with such wonder in his eyes. How could she drive him crazy and keep him in place at the same time? She kissed him and he returned it tenderly as his movements haltered for a second, only to resume in it’s gentle slow pace. He felt her tongue on his lower lip and he opened his mouth to greet her tongue with his, jerking his hand slowly down as he let a finger enter her as their tongues collided. He gasped against her mouth, but he kept moving his tongue around hers, letting another finger enter her. His thumb kept it’s pace as he started moving his fingers in sync with it.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 4:44 pm

Buffy was not usually this type of girl, just so willingly handing over her body for someone else to care for. She much rather preferred if she herself was the caretaker, but the way his fingers moved she just couldn't protest. Tasting his tongue sent a tremble through her body, moaning against his mouth as he pressed a finger inside of her. However she kept letting their tongues play their game, except for when she just needed to moan. He reached rather far in, and she gave a small gasp as he reached a spot sweeter than honey to her tastebuds, making her squirm as she wanted more of that feeling. The knot in her stomach was still present, but she could feel it loosen with every stroke he made. Was she really close already? The way his thumb caressed her small bell with such precision, it made the pleasure that much more intense. Her walls started to tremble the more he kept at it, making her wonder if she had ever felt anything like this. No. That was impossible. He was providing her something she had never felt before; such tender love that she felt her heart ache from it. "I'm close," she whimpered, opening her eyes as much as she could, but it was hard. She wanted to look at him. She wanted to make sure that his face was burned in to her brain, making her never forget this even in another lifetime. His finger reached the tender spot once more, her lips separating in a gasp as she fought the urge to close her eyes. A wave of relief and pleasure washed over her, her hand clutching on to his shoulder as she didn't know how to handle the emotions that had boiled over in to this moment. Following the initial gasp was a set of sweet melodic moans, making her body tremble as his fingers were still at it. She wanted to tell him that she loved him, but would that be misinterpreted as her just loving what he had done to her? Deciding not to speak she finally let herself close her eyes, moaning softly as a new wave of emotions hit her like an aftershock of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Making her feel amazing was what he wanted and the way her body reacted to his touch made him live into it as well, feeling her tense up around him made his own core feel like it was spinning around itself. He was careful with his fingers inside her, slowly moving upwards till he reached far inside of her, now to search for the one spot that could make her squirm. Meanwhile his tongue was all around hers, and though his fingers were as gentle as they could be, his tongue was full of greed. A craving for someone else in a way like this was something he’d never imagine for himself and yet that person was here, she was that person. How and why, was something that may stay in the unknown for eternity, but he hoped that it wouldnt be his ruin in the end. He smiled at her whimper as he started picking up a pace, moving his thumb carefully as he knew how delicate that part of a woman truly was, his fingers softly pressing into her sweet spot that he knew he would memorize in a heartbeat. He felt her reach her high as his fingers felt the pressure within her, he bit his lip a little as he moved his fingers with the wave of her walls tightening, making sure she was feeling that tingle for as long as she could. God, she was everything and more than he could ask for, but was it something to tell her after a thing like this? He felt himself gasp for air, breathless from an experience like this. “Thank you for letting me see you so exposed,” he whispered as he pulled his fingers from her parts, leaning closer as he kissed her lips with love. He wrapped his arms around her, pressing his forehead to the nape of her neck as he inhald the scent of hers. He could almost taste the pheromones radiating off of her.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 6:40 pm

He was gentle and loving with his touches, making her own body fill with something so wonderful. Reaching her high he made sure to stimulate her further, making her relax in to his arms until she felt like she could breathe once more. Wincing as he removed his fingers, she returned the loving kiss, holding her so close that she could've sworn they were almost one. He hid his face at the nape of her neck as she gathered herself, feeling like something in her had woken up. Something that had been in deep slumber. "How did you do that," she whispered, but it wasn't really a question. She was stunned at how he had made her feel so connected to him, just by his mere touch. She wrapped her arms around him, turning her head to kiss his thick curls and breathe in his lovely calming scent. "Will you stay for the night?" she whispered against his hair, having her eyes closed as she just wished to be near him. "I want to listen to your stories, anything you would tell me," she said in a vulnerable voice. She cared for him, and she thought she knew now what her emotions were really. However speaking them so soon after this would not be suffice. She would wait, she would tell him when the time was right. Pulling her face away from his hair she looked in to his eyes, caressing his cheek gently. "And I want to sleep against you, rest close to you so that my reality is my dream and my dream is my reality," she pleaded in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 7:23 pm

“I did nothing but follow the instructions of your body,” he said in a soft chuckle against her neck as he closed his eyes, enjoying holding her close while his own body was trying to calm down. It had been sp stimulating for his mind, that he was still feeling it now when it was over. He smiled as she kissed his curls, adjusting himself a little to lay a little more comfortably with her in his arms. This must be was bliss was like because he hadnt felt something that strong of love before. This was what the daemons had tried to keep at bay, the soothing feeling of love. He was sure he loved her, how couldnt he? Staying up all those nights even when he was assured to be tired the next morning. Her laughter and her cheery way of looking at everything. It may have been weird as they had known eachother for the maximum of a couple of months. He made a smile at her request, knowing that he wouldnt decline when it was her asking. “I would love to,” he replied to her whisper against her soft skin. As she moved, he moved his head back to look at her. His gentle smile from her vulnerability lingered on his lips, nuzzling his nose against her cheek, “I’ll try and find something less depressing to tell you of,” he said as he looked into her green eyes with the fiery fire behind. “I’m not leaving you Buffy,” he said to her plea, placing a hand on her cheek as he kissed her lips. “I wouldnt ever,” he whispered to her lips as he made a soft sigh.
He leaned back to look at her face, touching the faint color of red in her cheeks as his eyes wasnt anything but loving in the way he inspected her. “This feels like a dream I dont want to wake up from ever. Being here in this moment with you, I hope it never ends,” he said with a softspoken tone, running his finger down to her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 8:10 pm

He promised to stay, and it made a faint giggle escape her lips, kissing his cheek with a gentleness to her touch. It was like the kisses before what had happened and after seemed somewhat different from her side. There were more meaning to them, like a switch had been flicked and she now showed every inch of her emotions. Closing her eyes as he nuzzled his nose to her cheek, she smiled at his words. She didn't mind sad stories, as long as she heard him speak. She didn't want to read his words anymore, she wanted to hear them every night before she slept. She wanted to hear it first thing in the morning. He looked in to her eyes, making her relax as he promised to never leave her. Could she believe that he would uphold that promise? She returned the gentle kiss, pressing her body against his as she just seemed to crave him close once more. Was she greedy perhaps? Caught up in her bodily needs as he had just given her more than she could ever ask for? "It's not a dream, I promise," she said, her hand lazily following the black swirls on his neck. Buffy could still feel her pulse be rather crazy, but her body was mostly under her own control again. Besides for the fact that she felt so mesmerized by him, looking at him with eyes soft, the flame in them burning brighter than ever. "But we can't stay like this forever," she argued, moving to sit up, her body spinning slightly. "I want to change into something cozy before cuddling closer to you," she said leaning down slowly to kiss his forehead. She really wanted to kiss his lips, but she knew that if she did that she would not be able to get up from the bed. She scooted to the edge of the bed, removing her thighs as she sat on the edge. Biting her lower lip she moved to her bare feet, walking to a small closet, opening a drawer and pulling out a pair of night shorts with a simple shirt to go along with it. "Can you help me ... With the dress?" she asked, referring to the zipper in the back.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:11 pm

A pout formed on his lips as she said they couldnt stay like this forever. “I thought you were supposed to be the dreamy one of us,” he teased her with a smile, watching her sit up as he kept laying down. He closed his eyes shortly at the kiss on his forehead before he watched her move away. He shrugged at her words, smiling a little to himself, “Naked’s fine too,” he teased her though he didnt actually mean it. He wasnt sure what he would do if she did something like that.
He got up from the bed as she asked about the zipper, walking over as he thought it was quite a simple task. He grabbed the zipper, pulling it down as the dress loosened, revealing the skin hidden underneath. He looked at the exposed pale that looked so silky soft. He lifted his other hand, gently touching her between her shoulderblades as he got to the end with the zipper. He lifted the hand from the zipper to grasp the fabric at her shoulder, pulling it to the side as he leaned down to kiss her shoulder while he pressed himself closer to her. He exhaled against her skin before pulling away, smiling a little as he shook his head, “You’re magical,” he mumbled before he went back to the bed, laying down as he placed his hands behind his head. He kept his eyes on her for a little longer before he looked at the ceiling, “I feel liberated,” he said with a smile. His phone buzzed and he frowned a little before grabbing it, looking at the screen before he chuckled and shook his head, “Jackass...” he mumbled as he looked at her, knowing she might wonder, “Daniel’s asking you whether he should kick my ass or not. He added: By that I mean, has he finally stopped being an idiot and kissed you yet?” He said with a deepset sigh. Sometimes he wondered what went through the blonde man’s skull.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:39 pm

She made a shocked expression, looking at him before she couldn't hold her facade, giggling at his words. Shaking her head, because she was not going to do that. He had already touched her, and she was not willing to take a chance on faith. Not regarding this at least. Her gut told her that their first time together should hold more than mere attraction. She felt him behind her, undoing her zipper and revealing her slender figure underneath. Her fenix mark, a slightly darker part of her skin, was as if stamped on her shoulder blade. She felt him press closer, losing her breath once more as he kissed her bare skin. "Magical? she asked gently, reaching behind her to run a few fingers through his curly locks. As he moved away she stood for a bit, waiting for her breathing to return to normal before stripping off her dress. Reaching around to her back to undo her bra before placing it over the small stool at the vanity. Looking in to the mirror shortly she pulled a loose fitting shirt over her head, and turned to look at him. She pulled her hair back in a small ponytail, turning her head to the side as he looked at his phone. She couldn't help but giggle a bit at his friend's comments. Walking to the bed she crawled on top of Baal, taking his phone, giving him a mischievous look before she read the messages for herself. Chuckling as she read it, she looked down to him before she placed the phone back in his hand. "You can tell him I have a friend, if that is what he is after," she giggled, leaning forward over him, kissing his neck in gentle movements. Her lip leaving no skin of his throat that was exposed untouched. "And you can tell him that he need not to worry - perhaps you can brag about me already purring softly at your touches?" she suggested, looking at him with a teasing gaze. She meant no harm in her tease, but she knew how men could be. She was not blind to what men wrote each other, how they seemed to brag about their catches.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 10:24 pm

“I dont know. Maybe you’re more daemon than seraph, with looks that alluring,” he said with a shrug as he glanced at her body. He couldnt help but look at her figure as she changed, tensing his jaw a little before he looked away, up to the ceiling. This was still so new and he knew he had to keep himself under control. Soon she had changed into her comfortable clothing and he had been reading Daniel’s text to her, smiling at her giggle.
He looked up at her as she sat down on top of him, letting her grab the phone to read the messages herself. He chuckled at her words, waving a hand at her, “No, I wouldnt expose your friends to any trauma he may cause,” he said in a jestful tone because it wasnt that Daniel was such a bad guy, Baal had just seen how hard it was for him to get the girls to stick around. Maybe he was picking the wrong kind of girls, it wasnt really Baal’s business. He raised an eyebrow at her as he then shook his head, though his smile was bright, “I’m not that kind of guy really. What we do, is our business,” he said as he closed his eyes to grunt softly at her kisses on his neck. He felt his body’s yearn once more, biting his lower lip a little. “That’s why he’ll ask you himself when you meet him,” he warned her, closing his eyes for a bit as he took in a deep breath to calm his body. “If you keep teasing me like this, I wont be able to contain myself,” he admitted in a little bit of a strained tone, jerking his hips slightly to the side to adjust the pressing matter under the fabric. He looked at her with a calm expression, but inside he felt like a whirlwind.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 10:37 pm

"Trauma? You think my female friends cannot fend off someone like him?" she teased, a raised eyebrow twitching a bit before leaning down to tend to his neck. She could feel his body reach, biting her lips to not moan at what she felt under her. She looked at Baal, smirking as he said that Daniel might ask himself when she got to meet him. "Then I shall tell him what happened," she chuckled, purely in teasing because she couldn't believe that she could keep a straight face talking about their endeavors while another man present. Hearing him grunt was pure music to her ear, and she couldn't help but grind a bit against him. His words made her smile, her hands reaching under his shirt, her fingers carefully touching his elongated torso. "You want me to give you release?" she whispered, leaning down to his lips, but before their lips touched she moved down. Her lips hovering over his body as she moved downwards. She reached his pants, lifting his shirt up a bit and placed gentle kisses against his lower abdomen. "If you want it," she whispered against his skin, smiling against him before her fingers gently started opening his pants. Everything she did was slow, almost painfully so, but she was not going to spoil this moment. "Will you deny me the pleasure of hearing you sing for me?" she whispered, placing a gentle kiss over the bump on the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 11:37 pm

“You’d be surprised to see what that man is like. He lacks a filter for everything,” he said with a chuckle, already imagining Daniel’s surprise if Buffy did just answer his question like that. Her whisper made him look at her rather flustered as he wasnt quite sure if it was some sort of trick question or if she genuinely wanted to know, “Is this some sort of payback for what I just made you feel?” He tried to tease her just to keep the image out of his mind that was forming around the words she spoke. He couldnt really deny that he wasnt longing for it, but he hadnt really ever let anyone take control in situations like this. Maybe he liked it when he was the one pulling at the strings of pleasure but denying her anything was what he had said he couldnt - And he meant it. “Yes,” he pleaded through gritted teeth as he felt sweet agony at her kisses on his stomach. He held his breath as he felt her hands on his pants, exhaling at the relief when she undid them, though the way she moved so slow was driving him crazy, but instead of squirming he just tensed his body a little to avoid rash movements. She just knew how to tease him just right. “When you say it like that, would I have any choice but to give you what you want?” He purred, biting his lower lip when he felt her lips so close to his member. “Reality may be that I wont last as long as you’d hope for,” he admitted as he moved a hand down to her, placing it under her chin as his thumb once more ran over her lower lip. He could never get tired of touching her like that.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 11:52 pm

"Payback?" she chuckled lightly, but she knew what he meant. She just wanted to hear him give in to her, let her feel how it was to be close to him like this. His pleading words made her smile, looking up at him as he admitted that his endurance might be compromised. Separating her lips, she licked his thumb gently, had it been his member, looking in to his eyes as she did so. "Then I guess my job will be easy," she whispered. How long he lasted could barely matter, she just wanted him to feel that she cared for him. That she wanted to relieve him of some of the pent up feelings he had in him. She kissed his thumb gently, her hand moving over to drive down his underwear and releasing his length. Looking over she gasped under her breath, but she felt her mouth water. She had never taken herself as the vulgar type, but looking at him like this drove out something in her. The wildfire that were spreading in her when she was this close to him. "I want to hear you," she whispered as she leaned down, placing a gentle kiss against his shaft. "Feel you," she whispered kissing his tip gently. "Please you," she mumbled before engulfing his member, taking in his length as far as her mouth allowed it. Moaning against his length she felt her core spin at the excitement. One hand she placed against his hip, stabilizing herself and the other hand took a firm but tender grip of the part of him that could not fit in her delicate mouth. Tasting him like this was not something she had thought of in her fantasies, but his taste she couldn't quite describe. There was a certain savory taste to him, but she could also taste the sweetness underneath. She had been true to her words, she wanted to please him, moving in slow movements, letting his member enter her mouth over and over with such care to her movements. Her mouth warm and wet, her tongue rubbing against his length as she took him in.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 5:17 am

He just kept his watchful gaze on her as she pulled down his underwear, exposing his member fully, and seeing her gasp like that made him clench his hands to fists while he made a frustrated frown at the agony he was feeling, "You're stroking my ego," he argued with a bite of his lower lip to follow while he tilted his head slightly to the side. He moved his hand from her chin to her cheek, but then to her hair as she leaned down, her whisper making him groan softly while her kiss just forced another groan. Her whispers seemed like teases more than relief and he found himself eager for the release she had offered him, yet he was powerless in the matter, left to his agony at her mercy. It wasnt till she engulfed his member that he seemed to react as she wanted him to, his mouth opening for him to grit his teeth while his head flew back for him to let out a deep moan at how far she took him.
He spread his legs a little for her to get room, turning his head back up to see her stabilize herself. This really was something he hadnt ever been expecting to see and he worried that the mere sight of her would make this pleasure short-whiled. His hand in her hair made a loose grip as his fingers hooked onto her hair, letting her decide what pace was suitable. When she started moving in a slow pace, for him it felt like more than just slow, because he was watching her move around him in a way he would have thought himself batshit crazy for even trying to think off mere hours ago. He pushed himself up on his elbows as he let out some rather gutteral moans, but before he'd risk alerting her brother, he had lifted the hand in her hair to place over his mouth, muffling himself so she would only hear. "Oh my... Buffy..." he moaned into his hand as he found it so hard to not just give in to the climax right away. It was clear that he was holding back, each stroke pressing him closer and closer to the inevitable, his only hoping being the way he tensed his body to keep it back. He had stopped holding his hand over his mouth as he clamped onto his own flesh with his teeth, trying his best not to go completely crazy. "Mmnnn...!" he tried to alert her as he shot his head back, feeling the sweet release roll over him as he definitely ensured some hefty teeth marks on his hand. He felt like he could barely breathe as he fell flat on her matress, gasping for air with deep breaths, amazed at how good it had felt despite him not lasting that long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a balance [cw]   Finding a balance [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding a balance [cw]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: