Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Healing isn't always easy | Eden

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 3:00 pm

Romeo felt him pull away, and he heard the sniffles. He could feel the lingering fear and sadness, and it in turn made him sad. It had never been his intention to hurt him, reaching his hand up to his face. His other grabbed around the broken crystal. He was barely aware of it. The mutter made his heart ache. He could feel all of that tiredness radiating off of him, but it wasn't the same as when he had been sick. The suggestion made him hum, looking to him, though he realized he was looking through his tears. He wasn't sure if he was crying because of what Eden was feeling or if he somehow was sad about something too. He couldn't recall much, as after ingesting the creature everything went hazy.
Leaning up he pressed his lips against the vampyres. Just a tender kiss of true love that made his heart beat faster. It felt almost intense to him, but he pulled away as he wasn't looking to straining the vampyre once more. "I don't want us to leave here on a sad note," he admitted, his eyes finally looking down at the broken crystal that he picked up. He somehow felt like he knew what it meant, but he couldn't wrap his mind around it. Looking at the pieces he saw that the crystal was an odd shape. On one side it had a blue green color to it, the other was a garnet or perhaps hazel color. "I think we've found the crystal for our rings, huh?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 3:13 pm

He looked at the lycan, moving his hand down to cup his face. He could see the tears in his eyes but none had fallen yet, or Eden would have wiped them away. Romeo connected their lips and Eden grasped a little around him, though as Romeo pulled away, it was like air was being pulled from him. “Hm.” He hummed at Romeo’s words, though he could understand it. He just didnt know what to really do about it. Their attention was brought to the crystals as Romeo picked them up. The colouring was oddly specific. But maybe that was the point. Romeo’s remark made Eden nod, kissing his hair before breathing him in. “I thought I had killed you.” He muttered, just to air out some of the feelings that felt so heavy on his heart now. He adjusted himself a little to just sit with Romeo in his arms, telling him about what he had seen and heard and done when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 3:19 pm

The confession surprised him, but he decided to hear Eden out, filling him in on what had been going on. He felt a little scared hearing that they both had had encounters that sounded otherworldly. "But you didn't kill me .. I'm alive, aren't I?" he asked, though at this point he was starting to doubt his own existence as well. He took a few deep breaths, nestling his head against Eden's shoulder for a little while as he just sat there, holding the broken crystal as he gathered his thoughts. But then he began to speak of how Eden had passed out on top of him. How he had gone into slumber once more and how scary it had been to be left alone. He spoke of the encounter with the creature as well as what it had asked of him.
Lifting his head, he looked at Eden's eyes, searching them. "You have red in your eyes too now," he wasn't sure what that meant. Frankly he wasn't sure what any of it meant. But he knew that he had his husband back, and that despite what they had been through they still had one another. He leaned in again, kissing the vampyre in small pecks against his neck and cheek. "Am I crazy? Are we both crazy?" he asked in a hushed whisper, not daring to ask too loudly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 3:38 pm

Eden sighed at the question. It felt like he didnt really know what was what when they were in here. But the lycan felt alive. If Eden pressed him closer, he could feel the warmed skin against his palms, hear his breath and feel the blood that was moving under his skin. Yeah, by all means did he seem alive. He looked at the crystals in the lycan’s hand too. He didnt really remember passing out but he clearly had as he didnt know what else had happened for him to wake up to seeing Romeo devour something; he didnt even know what he had seen. Their eyes met and the comment about his eyes made Eden lift a hand to touch his own cheek, though he couldnt see his own eyes. But if Romeo was seeing it then it had to be true. The kisses on his neck and cheek were soothing to say the least. He drew in a deep breath. “I dont know. But I’m glad you’re still here with me.” He muttered, leaning down to kiss his lips. “I dont feel sick anymore.” He sighed as he was still trying to connect all the dots. Why were they helped? Why here? It was their place. How could someone know?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 3:45 pm

"I won't ever leave you," he promised, and it was a promise he intended to keep. However something inside of him was stirring, yet he wasn't sure what it was. The kiss he returned, pouting slightly as he pulled away. The sigh made him smile. He was genuinely happy about that. And even though he didn't know the reasoning, he didn't care. They had been helped, and no matter who had done so he felt gratitude towards. "It's still our wedding night, my love," he whispered, nuzzling his nose against the vampyre's cheek, "can I make a request for our honeymoon?" He wanted them to talk about something more tangible. The mystical this that had happened were too big for his mind, but having something else would be better he was sure of it. At least he needed a good long rest before he could even process it all.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 3:54 pm

“Good.” He sighed, because he wouldnt be able to handle it if he lost the lycan. He moved a hand up to touch the side of his head, moving his fingers along his scalp. The whisper made him hum softly and the question was nice. It was redirecting their minds away from something they could think about once they had processed it properly. “Yes, you can. What do you have in mind?” He asked, rubbing his scalp slowly and gently, just keeping the touches sweet and caring. He hadnt even had the time to notice the changes in how Romeo’s scars were gone but that would be something for later when they had rested. Now he was just happy to feel how alive he was.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 8:12 pm

Romeo just enjoyed sitting here with him. What they both had been through was too much for him to process at this time, so keeping it simple was the easiest for him to handle. The way the vampyre caressed him so softly made him feel safe and taken care of, still having his arm around him. He just loved him so much. There was no other way to put it. "I want us to just .. like .. go somewhere, you know?" he smiled carefully, looking up at his eyes. The blue green was still there, and it made him feel better about all of this. "If you're .. If you're really all better then I want us to go to Italy .. I want you to see where I grew up, I want to show you the country side and take you sailing through the ducts of Venice," he was rambling a bit, wasn't he? He just felt like he was done wasting time waiting. He wanted to be with Eden always and experience the world together. Just forget about all of this Parish intrigue, and be the Altieri family they had pledged to be.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 8:26 pm

Go somewhere? If it was what Romeo wanted then Eden would do it. He didnt want to miss out on anything. He was also pretty done with all the turmoil and everything that they had had to face so far. It really couldnt keep him from being with the lycan or spend his time with him. “We can go. I’d love to be there with you.” He said, looking at the hazel eyes that was looking back at him, moving his hand to hold his face. “I do feel better, much better. My muscles feel rebuilt and my strength is slowly coming back.” He sighed, just to let the lycan know the extent of why he said he was getting better. He leaned down to connect their foreheads, closing his eyes. “You saved me.” He muttered. He knew they shouldnt be talking about it. But he also couldnt just ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 10:29 pm

His eyes welled up as Eden described how he was feeling better. He wasn't sure why, but he felt better too in a sense. Their foreheads were connected in a tender moment and he closed his eyes, just feeling the vampyre right here with him. The love of his life. His husband. But then the mutter broke the silence and he whimpered softly, grasping around the man he loved so dearly. "I couldn't ever be without you," he admitted, feeling his emotions overrun him. He opened his eyes, looking at the vampyre as he smiled, "why else did I just claim you as my husband and me as yours?" No, if he hadn't meant those words he would've been selfish and not have helped him.
He nuzzled their noses together in a cute gesture, chuckling a bit as he found this too absurd, and yet it was real. "It still feels really good to say it out loud and it not just being a fantasy anymore," he admitted in a small sigh, his hand moving up and down the vampyre's back in soothing strokes. He liked that they still had that spark. "Let us head back to the house .. We both desperately need a bath .. And I think we both need each other's comfort," he spoke so softly that if Eden hadn't been a vampyre the last part would've vanished with the soft waves.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 10:59 pm

“I guess that is a mutual need between us.” He sighed, looking at the lycan with a quite tender and loving gaze. After a scare like that, he might be viewing Romeo in extra rose tinted glasses now that it seemed to have turned for the better. The love he felt for him was immense. “I wish I could claim you again just to ensure my claim.” He remarked, though he wasnt trying to downplay the fact that they were finally married.
Their noses nuzzled and he sighed softly at his words, “We never have to hide again.” He assured him before Romeo’s request made him move his hand to run his thumb over his cheek, taking in his features. “Yeah. Let’s do that.” He said after the moment had passed.
If Romeo was ready, he’d let him go so they could get up. He moved down into the water to wash off the worst before they would swim to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 11:15 pm

He agreed and Romeo joined him in the water, washing off the blood on his face as well as the mess from earlier. He popped the crystals in his mouth so he could use both hands in swimming under the waterfall. On the other side the moon was still shining down, almost lighting up the small pool of water. He got up and out of the water, shaking the worst of the water off him. He probably looked a bit more like a dog now than ever, but he didn't really think much of it. Instead he went and grabbed their clothed, he got into his underwear and pants, as well as his shirt. Sure it would get a little wet, but it wouldn't ruing the set, that was for sure.
He leaned in closer to Eden, taking his arm as they walked back towards the house. "I still want us to figure out if we can buy the land and build a cottage," he whispered sweetly to him. Even though what had happened in the cave had been scary, he for some reason wasn't put off by the place. No, it still held a very important spot in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 1:36 am

Eden did glance back at their spot before he went under to swim out. Coming up on the other side sort of felt like coming back from reality and while things were way different than when they had gotten in, Eden wasnt put off by what had happened either. If anything, this proved even more that it was their safe haven. No one could get them there, not even death. He strained a bit of water out of his hair and dressed as well, just to look decent. Feeling Romeo grab his arm he looked at him with soft eyes. The whisper made him scoff softly. “Dont worry, I havent forgotten.” He replied.
The walk back wasnt too bad but it was quite clear that a few hours had come to pass in the time they had been gone. When they were back, Eden unbuttoned his shirt and went out to smoke a cigarette after letting the lycan know that he was going for one. He drew in a few deep drags, looking around in the garden. He did snatch a grape that hung in a bunch around the dining area, that he snacked on in small bites but the taste wasnt good for a vampyre. He did it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 6:56 am

When they came back, Romeo undressed, heading to the bathroom. While he waited for Eden he washed off the remaining sand and blood so he didn't have to bother with it. He looked at himself in the mirror, not something he did often these days but he felt like he looked different. The scar in his brow was gone as well as the faint claw marks on his cheek. Okay, maybe he was still a bit loopy from the cave. He was still in his underwear as he went to go find Eden, though he had put on a robe to hide up a little, still rather self-conscious.
Seeing the vampyre standing there, smoking with his shirt open, well it made his heart beat faster straight away. Maybe it was just the effect his husband always would have on him. Then he noticed how the vampyre was chewing, frowning as he noticed the grape, chuckling softly as he walked closer, wrapping his arms around him from behind. "Only you could make me jealous of a grape," he sighed in a small tease, kissing his back and neck. Frankly he was just breathing him in. "Come have a shower with me," he whispered, a big ask for a guy struggling with his looks, "there's a glass wall." His words teasing, hopefully reminding the vampyre of their previous escapades. He just wanted to keep the mood light right now.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 10:51 am

He was just looking around for a bit. There wasnt really as much to see here than there had been at the hotel. But the small garden was cute and compact like everything else. He felt the warm arms close around him, leaning a little into the embrace as the teasing remark made him turn his head to look at the lycan. “Jealous?” He repeated, looking at the rest of the grape in his hand. “I cant have that I’ve made you jealous. Take it and throw it away.” He said, opening his hand to a flat surface as the half eaten grape rolled down into his palm.
The whisper made him sigh as he hummed. The addition made him scoff. “We should take advantage of that before we go home.” He remarked, drawing in a last drag on his cigarette before snuffing it out. He turned to look at the lycan, placing a hand on the back of his head. “Lead the way.” He urged him. That way it would feel like the lycan was in control of the situation. It would feel safer, right?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 2:36 pm

Romeo looked down to the grape, picking it off of his palm and throwing it across the garden. He knew it was silly, just them playing around, but it still felt good to be confirmed, even if it was something as silly as a grape. The vampyre finished up his cigarette, the remark still making the lycan's skin buzz in the best of ways. Lead the way? He moved a hand down along his arm, taking his hand and guiding him back to the bathroom. He had dimmed the light inside, making it a more pleasant atmosphere. He had even put on a bit of calming music, playing from his phone it the sink so it gave off a better sound.
Reaching up for his face, he pulled him down in a kiss, tender and short, but he meant it very deeply for sure. "I don't want to hide from you anymore," he whispered. Other people was a different matter, but after what they had been through in the cave, he couldn't imagine ever holding back again. Even if his brain could be scared of opening up. "Can you go first?" he muttered, clearly a bit uncertain still of how to go about it, especially stripping himself of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 3:23 pm

Eden followed him to the bathroom, feeling the atmosphere, he did look at him with softer eyes. “My husband.” He muttered before their lips connected, his hands reaching over to pull at the lycan’s shirt to have him closer before he wrapped his arms around his lower back. The whisper was sweet. He could appreciate the fact that of all people he could hide from, he didnt want it to be from the vampyre. “I’ll go first.” He promised at the mutter, letting go of Romeo before he undid the cuffs on his shirt, to then take it off. He put it away nearly before looking at Romeo again, reaching up to gently touch his face. “I like it when you look at me.” He said quite sincerely before taking his hand off to undo his pants, pushing them down to let them fall on the ground. “Do you want me to help you?” He asked, touching the fabric of the shirt that Romeo wore.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 5:00 pm

Romeo watched as Eden undressed, his breath haltering a bit as every single piece of him was perfect to him. His muscles, his shoulders, his face. Everything about him told the lycan that the vampyre was truly made for him. He reached out, running his palms down over his chest, taking a second to gather his mind. The question made him turn his face to the man he loved, his eyes vulnerable, but he nodded regardless. It was just a simple bathrobe that was fastened by a piece of fabric around his waist. "Just .. uh .. take it slow, right?" he asked, sending him a small smile as he let the vampyre undo the piece of fabric holding the bathrobe together. Underneath he had removed everything except for his underwear.
He was shivering a little bit, but he was trusting of Eden's touch. In fact if the vampyre reached out to touch him, he wouldn't shy away, rather leaning against the cold hand. His eyes fluttered lightly, moving his hands down to strip out of his underwear, however the robe stayed on for now. "I feel different," he admitted, though he wasn't sure what it was. Perhaps it was the fact that he couldn't locate his scars, but maybe the vampyre could see them just fine and Romeo was simply tired. "Do I look different?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 7:26 pm

“I will.” He assured him. He would always respect the lycan’s wishes and do only what he was comfortable with if he had control to do so. He undid the belt, letting the bathrobe open up as he let his bluegreen eyes scan the lycan’s body. He noticed how Romeo was shivering so he reached out and touched the warm skin. Feeling him lean into the touch made Eden look a little vulnerable as he looked up at him for a moment. Romeo felt different? Eden could sort of see what had changed, though it wasnt really something that completely changed how he viewed the lycan. He was beautiful. The question made him shake his head. “You lare radiating, my love.” He said softly, moving in closer to place his hands on his sides, touching the barren skin. He leaned in to connect their lips. “You dont have your scars anymore. But you still have the mark.” He muttered against his lips before he moved over to have the lycan with the back to the mirror. “Turn around and see yourself with me.” He urged him, though he didnt want to force him. It was all Romeo’s choice.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 9:15 pm

So his scars were really gone? He felt worry spread in him as he wondered about the mark. However Eden put his mind at ease relatively quickly. The urge made him swallow, nodding as he lightly wrapped the robe around himself, just to not be startled. He wasn't going to trigger himself into a relapse, that was for sure. Lifting his face slowly, he looked at himself in the mirror after turning around. His eyes moved to Eden first, a tender and vulnerable gaze that made him seek the comfort of the blue green orbs that stared back at him. A soft smile spread on his face, just needing a little time to gather himself. When his eyes finally moved to himself. He did see the scars missing, moving his robe down a little to expose the mark.
He felt pleasant shivers going down his spine as he looked at it. It was perhaps the part of his body he liked the most right now. He took a few deep breaths before moving his eyes back to them int the mirror. "Could you .. I mean .." he was trying to find his words. It was hard when so many emotions were in his chest. "Could you remove the robe for me?" He wasn't sure he had the strength for that. If he did help him out of it, he would just stare at his mark for a while before looking back at himself in the mirror. He still had a somewhat twisted view of himself, but he wanted Eden to disprove that image. "Please touch me," he whispered, his shoulders trembling a little, but he wanted this. He wanted to see what Eden did and how it made him look.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 9:56 pm

Romeo agreed to it and Eden felt rather proud of him. It would be a lot to do, so if he could even just glance at himself, it would be babysteps. Romeo turned and Eden stood right behind him to support him. He sent the lycan a reassuring smile in the reflection, letting him take his time. Seeing him expose the mark as the first thing made his heart ache but in the good way.
He watched as the lycan looked at himself, wondering what he could do to make it easier. But frankly he probably couldnt do much, he reckoned. As Romeo asked him to remove the robe, he leaned in. He kissed the back of his neck, and down his shoulder, lifting his eyes to look at him in the mirror as he slowly gripped the soft fabric to pull it off of him.
Once the robe was removed, he looked at him again, though Romeo’s whisper almost sounded like a plea. He hummed and reached out, letting his fingertips touch his sides before he moved his hands in to press his palms gently to his stomach. “Where?” He asked, leaning in to kiss up his neck. He would move his hands where to Romeo asked him to but if the lycan didnt know, he’d move his hands up his chest, just tenderly feeling him up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 10:07 pm

Romeo felt too filled with emotions to really say where he wanted to be touched. He just wanted his hands on him. And as Eden slowly pressed him closer he actually blushed a little, looking down as he felt it was almost too much to watch what the vampyre was doing and feeling it at the same time. However his eyes soon moved back to the hands exploring his body. It felt good, and while he didn't feel like he looked worthy enough, he also knew in the back of his mind that Eden would argue the opposite. If his nipples were touched, he would whimper softly, pressing back against the vampyre's groin. He wasn't sure why he reacted like this, but an idea came into his mind.
"Do you think .. We could try making love like this?" he asked. It didn't have to be now, but at some point when the mood hit. "I guess it would be associating the mirror with love, right?" he wasn't sure if it would work, but he felt willing enough to try it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 3:30 am

Feeling that he was still warm to the touch made Eden feel so happy. He didnt ever want to not feel how their differences clashed, making the lycan seem almost burning hot to the touch. He did touch his nipples, just pinching them slowly, feeling how the lycan pressed back against him. He smiled against his skin before the question made him hum. “I would love to.” He admitted, pulling lightly at the lycan’s nipples just to get a reaction. “You are so beautiful with your cheeks all red. I always know that I’m doing something right when you look like this.” He sighed softly, leaning back down to kiss his skin again, nibbling softly here and there, leaving small teeth dents. “I do wish I could see you how you see yourself. And then I’d want to show you how I see you.” He softly muttered into the warm skin, digging his nails softly into the lycan’s chest, moving his head from his neck. “Now, you’re still as adorable as the boy in the tub who was shaking with need for me. I still see you as beautiful as you were then. As you were when you were introduced to me.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 5:17 am

Romeo actually was starting to enjoy this. Watching Eden kiss and nibble his skin, not just feeling it but also watching how he enjoyed it. You never really knew how people looked when they kissed you, but the lycan had a full view of the vampyre right now. The pinch and pulling of his nipples made him groan softly, his body reacting by itself as he pressed himself back once more. Was he trying to rile him up? Because it was working, and seeing his own reaction from this angle didn't help with the blushing. However Eden was right. His blush did usually mean that he was on the right path.
The soft mutter made his eyes vulnerable. He didn't ever want Eden to see how he saw himself, because he would most likely get very upset. He whimpered softly as the nails dug into his chest, but it was only because he was trying to stifle himself a little. The vampyre could just turn him on like he was a light switch. Sometimes it was borderline annoying. But he also knew it couldn't be helped. Talking about the boy in the tub made his shoulders tremble, needing to look down as he felt a little overwhelmed. "I need you now as well," he admitted, his eyes moving up to carefully look at the vampyre's reflection. How beautiful he looked in the dim light. How both of them were actually an attractive couple, though Romeo attributed that mostly to his husbands stunning looks.
"I need my husband to make me feel his love now that he can't let me see through his eyes," he whispered, his breath shuddering, "let me feel it through his touch."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 7:49 am

“I can tell. At least in the mirror and the way you so eagerly push your butt back against me.” He muttered, slowly rubbing his palms up abd down his skin though he was also a little riled up now. So Romeo’s whisper made him scoff but he found his eyes in the reflection. “Will you watch what I do?” He asked, kissing his shoulder as his hand slowly moved down. He watched as well, eventually reaching the desired destination, grabbing softly yet firm around the lycan’s length. “I want to watch you watch as I touch you.” He whispered in his ear. “Find out how crazy you’ll drive me.” He added before he slowly began to jerk off the lycan, his free hand moving up to tend a nipple.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 12:32 pm

Romeo wasn't sure he do much but comply. He was too needy to say no. After what had happened in the cave, he just needed to feel that they were really here together. That Eden was healthy again. He whimpered softly turning his head to the side, looking up at his husband behind him. He wasn't sure he could handle looking at himself in the mirror right away.
He eased himself into it. Stealing a few peaks, moaning softly at hiw Eden was touching him. A tension was starting to build in his stomach, his cheeks bright red as he forced himself to look at what Eden was doing to him. He was .. into it? He wasn't sure how to describe it, but he found looking at them like this was helping edging him on. "Eden," he moaned in a needing tone, his hips starting to move against his grip, nothing to take control, just to enjoy it fully. "My .. mmh .. husband .. ah .. cazzo," he moaned, not afraid to hold back with his voice.
He didn't feel ready to give in. Not yet. Not until he had looked a little longer. "Bite me," he pleaded, his stomach churning as he was so close that his shoulders started to tremble and his knees where shaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing isn't always easy | Eden
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Outside of the Cities-
Jump to: