Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
They had it coming - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
They had it coming - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
They had it coming - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

They had it coming

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

They had it coming - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 10:40 pm

Yeah, they were really filthy weren't they? But Romeo loved it. He loved the fact that they could be perverted and different in their love. How they could long for each other even though they were already getting their fill. The urge made him comply, whimpering as he basically slapped himself down on Eden, his mouth open and even drooling a bit down on his member that his love was taking so good care of. It was truly magnificent just how their bodies were connecting; not only that, but how well they knew each other. They trusted each other in a way that Romeo had never experienced before, and the hand on his throat made him gasp softly.
He felt high off of his husband. Sick with need to make him cum over and over, fill him to the brim and until he overflowed. Every last drop he wanted, and he was starting to sweat more. The praising made him feel truly relaxed, and eventually he had to give in, releasing against Eden's stomach and chest, panting as his head fell forward to rest against his husband's cold shoulder. His movements seized, moaning as he felt so high off of the release that he could barely move. He knew they didn't have much time left if they also wanted to look a little presentable for their daughter once they immerged from their office. "I want more tonight .. when we've tucked her in .. I need more of you," truth be told he could never get enough and he was plenty greedy to ask for more. But it was just inevitable between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 10:54 pm

As Romeo began to be on edge, Eden didnt bother to hold back, giving in as well as he let the release make his body buzz. It was like ecstacy and though it was so brief, it was so wonderful at the same time. Romeo marking him with his seed felt primal and yet welcomed by the vampyre’s perversions. He felt the warm forehead on his cold shoulder, panting softly as he wrapped his arms around the lycan. He relaxed, softly running his arms down and up the lycan’s back. “I’ll keep you up all night.” He promised, smiling softly as he kissed the side of his head. As rough and greedy they could be, was there also the tender love. How they took care of each other. “It got a little rough there at the end. Are you sore?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 11:43 pm

He couldn't help but smile at the promise. He would want nothing less from his husband and his loving touch. The way they took their time relaxing and coming down from their lovemaking was something Romeo would always cherish. Once he had a bit more control over himself he just sat there, feeling his husband's soft touches and loving kisses. The question made him hum softly, "it's really not that bad," he assured him. No, there was nothing to be worried about in that regard, and even now it didn't really hurt. Sure, it would sting a little, but nothing that he wouldn't be able to heal before later tonight. "Fuck baby I love just sitting here being your own personal cock warmer," he admitted. Maybe it was a little silly that he liked it, but somehow anyway they could remain connected had a deep meaning to him. "But we best not start again .. I need to save my energy for my demanding husband later," he smiled, leaning away to place a few kisses down his nose until he reached his lips. Exchanging a few tender kisses he eventually moved off, groaning softly as he soon enough felt the seed drip out of him. Gritting his teeth he turned around, leaning over the desk, "do you want to look?" He hadn't felt comfortable the other night, but right now he so clearly wanted to give his love all of the pleasure he could get.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 10:50 am

“Alright, I trust you.” He muttered softly at the reply, still kissing and caressing him. He did care for the lycan and his wellbeing and he wasnt afraid of showing it. The confession made him grunt softly, feeling his now warmed length throb a little at the notion. Romeo’s reminder however kept him from acting on it. He was right. And they had to check on Amelia once they had cleaned up. The kisses were nice but he felt an urge to grab the lycan when he started to move away. He wasnt sure why he got that urge. Maybe he was just a little more needy in every sense right now. Comfort, lust, love. He wanted all.
When Romeo turned around and leaned over the desk, was Eden a little confused at first but quickly understood, even as the question was asked. He lifted a hand up to spread the lycan apart, seeing the sticky mess that was leaving his body. “You are really something else.” He complimented him, squeezing the buttoxk he held. The lycan’s hole was gaping and Eden thought this was one of the many views that he cherished. “So did I do what you asked? Do you feel like you could get pregnant?” He looked up at his husband with a cheeky smile.
He cleaned up the lycan with some tissues, just so he wouldnt leave a trail. They definitely needed a shower, but Eden did try to wipe them both down. He got back into his underwear before he went to prepare the shower.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 12:47 pm

The squeeze made him whimper softly, mostly because he felt so sensitive now. But it also felt so good. Part of him wondered if Eden wanted to do him like this. Romeo would at least be willing to try it some day, even though he preferred to look at his husband. The question made him grit his teeth and look back at the one that truly had his heart in his hands. "I think we might have to do it a few more times .. just to be sure," he replied with a bratty attitude, but he also knew how Eden loved those teases. He could feel it through their skin to skin contact, but there was always something glimmering in the vampyre's eyes when he spoke like this.
Eden helped him clean up and thanked him with some sporadic kisses. The notion of a shower made him sigh, because he had a feeling he would have a hard time keeping his hands to himself if Eden kept on being naked around him like this. While the vampyre went and prepared a shower, the lycan got dressed and went and checked on Amelia. She had fallen asleep and he smiled softly, moving some hair out of her face. It was still a little crazy to think that she was indeed their daughter.
Making sure that she was covered nicely with her blanket he went and joined Eden in the bathroom. "She's sleeping," he assured him. If she was asleep she surely had heard none of what they had been doing. "Let me look at you," he muttered softly, moving closer to see the faint markings of semen still on the vampyre's abdomen. He sighed, his fingers exploring his skin gently. "I love seeing you like this .. covered in my filth .. claimed like you have claimed me," he leaned in and breathed his scent. Vampyre's didn't have much of a natural scent, but when they had been going at it Romeo could truly smell his lover's scent. It was intoxicating. "I have to admit I miss just being able to go crazy and fuck all over the apartment," he smiled against his skin, "but I think we're going to appreciate it so much more once Amelia has a nanny and she starts school." At least they didn't have a baby that needed their attention almost constantly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 3:42 pm

Romeo’s reply made Eden sigh with delight. He did feel some kind of way whenever Romeo turned up his bratty attitude and it quite clearly showed on him. He liked the challenge, the way Romeo so effortlessly seemed to balance dominance and submission. But Eden adored him the same. Eden was smiling to himself as he prepared the shower. When he thought about it, was this not how he had imagined life for himself and now he was sure he couldnt live differently. Romeo was too tangled into the vampyre’s life, holding his heart in the meantime too.
He heard Romeo’s footsteps behind him, humming at the assurance. “You must have knocked her out with all that she’s learned today.” He chuckled, not finding it bad at all. The mutter made him turn so Romeo could look at him. He was quite relaxed as Romeo’s hand moved around the cold skin, but his eyes remained on the lycan. “I wish I could claim you more than I have.” He said, reaching up to touch the mark on Romeo’s neck, looking as the lycan breathed him in. He wondered if Romeo wanted him to keep the scent that could easily wash off if needed. “I like this too. That we find time for each other now. It adds to the meaning when I’m deep up inside you.” He remarked, smiling as his words turned to filth. He lifted Romeo’s chin to look at him. It reminded him of something he had said earlier. “I meant it when I promised you a child. I wasnt just saying it to get you off.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 4:18 pm

"How would you like to claim me, my love?" They had time to just be them for a moment more. If their kid was sleeping, then the shower could move at whatever pace they wanted it to. The remark made the lycan shudder slightly, because it was like no matter how many times Eden would talk to him like that, mixing sweet love with filthy lust, it just made him want him more. Was that even possible at this point? His chin was lifted and he looked to his husband, but the way he spoke just made his lower parts react. It clearly did turn him on. Sure he would never have the real possibility to get pregnant, but that didn't mean he wouldn't keep trying.
"Let's wait with a second child for now," he muttered softly, running his hand down his husband's side, grasping at his hip as he gritted his teeth. "Do you think we could have a smaller second round in the shower? He clearly had this overflow of need. He wasn't sure where it all came from all of a sudden. It was hard to ignore, that was for sure. "I'm still gaping baby .. I'll be a good boy," he would plead if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 5:02 pm

“I dont know yet.” He admitted. Part of him wanted the world to know that Romeo specifically only belonged with Eden. That no one would ever lay eyes on him from the fact that Eden already had every claim on him. But that was his obsession speaking in his mind. The need to own Romeo.
The mutter was fine, but Eden had noticed how it was affecting the lycan to speak about. The question made him hum and smile, kissing Romeo’s lips in a tender manner. “What is a smaller second round for you?” He asked because he wasnt sure that they had ever been able to do small.
The pleading was sweet. How could Eden not at least try to drag it out? “How good are we talking?” He asked, looking at his husband with a glimmer in his eyes. “I’ll get on my knees in the shower. And then you’ll sit on my lap. If you behave, I’ll let you have me. Then I’ll fill your gaping hole; and you’ll be a good boy and ride me out.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 5:14 pm

Romeo wasn't even sure what a small round would be. But it was clear he longed for his husband. If they could be connected forever, he would've gladly forgone every earthly treasure just to feel Eden inside of him. He bit his lower lip as the vampyre asked how good he was going to be, but he couldn't really give an answer. He had an idea, but he wasn't sure if Eden wanted to try it. His breathing got heavier the more Eden spoke, and he nodded, clearly spellbound by the vampyre's teasing words. [color=#9980B8]"I want you to fuck me from behind," he whispered longingly.
Him and Eden had only done that a handful of times, but he also knew how much Eden liked seeing different sides of him. And the shower was a nice and safe place for him. "Please babe," he whispered, heaving with need as he started kissing up his throat, licking his skin. "I want you to have your husband any which way you can get him," this was for the both of them. He trusted Eden, and with how loose and relaxed Romeo already was, it wouldn't make him tense up as much.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 5:23 pm

Eden liked teasing him, because he could see how Romeo reacted. Just from how he breathed to how he was looking at the vampyre. The longing whisper did catch Eden off guard, though not in a bad way. He reached down to grasp at the lycan’s hips. “You want that?” He asked, tensing his jaw at the thought. One thing was Romeo doing something just to please. It was something else when he wanted it himself.
The lycan didnt have to plead much with the vampyre. “Fuck, how can I resist?” He hissed longingly, digging his nails into Romeo’s hips. “Okay. Get in the shower.” He urged him, kissing the side of his head, letting go. If this was what Romeo wanted then Eden wouldnt want to miss up on the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 5:34 pm

Romeo smiled, seeing his husband react like that made him know he had made the right choice. This man had his heart and the full access to all of his body. He had completely devoted himself to the vampyre, and he wouldn't have it any other way. The kiss made him smile, but he pulled Eden with him under the water. Moving his hands up he grabbed at his hair, pulling his face down so that their lips could be connected once more. They slowly started to make out, and Romeo slowly started to rub himself against his husband. "I love you," he muttered against his lips, probably drowning in the running water as he pulled him closer.
One hand moved down from his hair, down the vampyre's now tempered chest until he reached the holy land. He grabbed around his lover's length, stroking it carefully and just wanting to feel how hard he got. "Are you going to pump me full of love? .. Yeah?" His breath hitched a little as he was clearly only getting more turned on by the second. He released his husband, turning around and propping his ass up a little. "C'mon baby .. I'm still wide open," he moaned with need.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 6:23 pm

Eden followed him under the warm water, their lips soon locking together as Romeo pulled his face down. Eden licked his lips, kissing him, not really minding if it got messy under the water. In general did he not mind mess in this manner. “You know I love you more than anything.” He reminded him in a soft mutter. It felt like they were making declarations to be drowned out by the sound of the water above. He felt the warm hand move down, his muscles tensing up a little at the touch, his length throbbing into the touch. “Of course I am. I’m already hard for you.” he smiled, looking at the lycan through the water. Romeo turned and presented himself. Eden touched down his backside, taking in the view. He moved Romeo to place him pressed up against the tiles of their shower, positioning himself at his entrance. “You know I like it when you beg for me.” He remarked, teasing the lycan’s entrance. Before he would press in, he turned off the water. He leaned over to the lycan, not quite giving him what he wanted yet. “Make me bleed.” He urged him, kissing his lips, rubbing their lips together. If Romeo did bite his lip and bit through, Eden would moan softly, leaning away. He chuckled a little at his own thoughts, sucking on his lower lip, mixing it up with saliva. He then began to drool down on his length with the mixture and once he felt covered in it, would he slowly enter the lycan. “Fuck.” He cursed, slipping right in, turning the water back on. His hands moved down to grab the lycan’s hips. “I love the thought of fucking you with my blood and spit.” He admitted, starting out slow to adjust to the position with barely moving his hips, but still getting the feel of Romeo’s insides. He leaned in to press his chest onto the lycan’s back. “You good?” He had to check in.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 6:38 pm

Fuck this was a little too hot. He felt his cheeks flare up bright red as his entrance was merely teased. He whined softly, trying to keep his vocals down, but it was hard. And Eden was so hard as well. The urge made him hum, playing lightly with his lips before really biting down. The blood flowed freely and what Eden did next made him shudder in delight. "Don't forget your cum," he was greedy like that. His husband fucking him with all of his fluids at once? Fuck he just loved it! As he started thrusting Romeo grasped lightly at the tiles, gasping from time to time, but it was mostly because he was surprised at how easily Eden entered him.
Of course his husband could be raw and borderline violent with him, but there would always be that tender and loving side shining through. He was checked on and he hummed, leaning his head back to catch a glimpse of the man he loved. "Feels so good, amore," he moaned, panting with need as he himself moved a little eagerly back on him to feel him deeper. "Hold my throat like this .. force my head back to look at you while you fill me up," he liked to be strangled and constrained - within reason of course. "Fuck baby I'm coming."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 6:58 pm

“And my cum.” He chuckled, enjoying how good this moment felt. He would have his husband once more and a part of him loved every second of it. Or all of him loved this. This was his husband after all! He entered with ease and Eden grit his teeth as he moaned with longing. He checked on him and he was rather relieved that Romeo was enjoying it too. He felt the eager movement from his husband, still holding onto his hips. He moved a hand up to hold Romeo’s throat as instructed. His hand squeezed lightly, not to strangle him, but he surely would feel that dizzy lightheaded feeling from it. He licked his lips and moaned, his hips moving a little, before he slowly began to build up a pace. “Hold back for me.” He urged him. But if he couldnt, then that would be fine too, Eden would do his best to help him through the high as he stroked his prostate with his tip as he disappeared up into him over and over.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 7:13 pm

It was exactly what Romeo had needed. The constraints just made his vision blur and his mouth fell open as he couldn't stop moaning for every thrust. He had seldom given himself over like this, and especially in this position, but him and Eden had begun a new chapter in their life. As his lover started to pick up the pace he could do nothing but whine in a hushed tone for every thrust that his so good within him. "I can't," he whined, feeling a bit defeated as he couldn't give Eden what he had asked for. Romeo had promised to be good, but in this position his prostate was just so easily hit that he could do nothing but give in rather fast.
But the best part was the fact that Eden didn't stop. Even as he clenched slightly - which was perhaps more noticeable because of how loose he had gotten - he kept getting thrusted into. It was pure bliss. Eden was a drug he couldn't get enough of. "Fuck me harder, baby .. make me feel how much I belong to you .. cazzo, amore, più forte."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 7:23 pm

“It’s okay, give in to it.” Eden moaned, encouraging him to feel the rush of euphoria while Eden would keep thrusting into him. He did feel how Romeo clenched up and it felt amazing. Though Eden liked the free roam he got from Romeo being so loose. He definitely didnt have to worry if he was hurting him. Romeo asked for harder and Eden complied, keeping him in place so their eyes were locked, his other hand on Romeo’s hip tightening it’s grip as he began to make harder thrusts. He released his throat to move the hand up to cover Romeo’s mouth and keep his head back. It was intoxicating, the power he held over him right now as he filled him up. “Is this how you like it? Being handled by your husband, forced to be quiet so we wont wake our kid?” He asked, shifting between the hazel eyes in front of him as he quite clearly enjoyed it himself. He moaned from deep within, yet kept his vocals controlled. He released his mouth again to move down and hold his throat. “We have our own little family now. Just you and me.” He moaned the sweetest words, while his thrusts were merciless and focused. If Romeo wanted his brains fucked out, then Eden would gladly do it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 7:52 pm

Fuck. When his mouth was covered it just felt so good to know that his husband was taking so great care of him. He felt completely safe. The question made him shudder in delight, feeling how Eden was just mercilessly thrusting into him. His eyes rolled into the back of his skull and he was really starting to drool now. "Sì .. amore .. ah .. cazzo .. nostra famiglia," he had forgotten his English as it had probably fucked out of him along with anything that wasn't centered around Eden and how his prostate was being so frivolously and mercilessly teased that he kept feeling fluid leave his tip.
He just couldn't comprehend that there was a world outside of what they were doing right now. He wanted Eden to use him as he saw fit. Fuck him raw and make the whole world disappear with every thrust. He wanted to be left ravaged and completely stretched open, just in case Eden wanted to use him again. Fuck, if Eden could read his thoughts he would be fucking him harder already. Romeo's hand snaked down as he started to touch himself. He wanted to feel that high as Eden would cum within him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 8:00 pm

“That’s right, our family.” He agreed, squeezing the lycan’s throat a little as to reward him with the dizzy high on top of everything else. If he could read Romeo’s thoughts, then he definitely would have dragged it out till he would feel no resistance from the lycan’s insides, but he hadnt forgotten that Romeo had wanted to keep it short. If anything could they pick it up later. He watched him, feeling himself edge closer, it was like soft shudders that came from every point he touched Romeo, moving down to his lower half where it pooled up to a tension. He wanted the release, he wanted the euphoria. Gritting his teeth, he warned the lycan, but the high also spilled over him, making him drag out the thrusts as he shot himself into his husband. Fuck, it was just as good every time. He was addicted. He let go of him to wrap his arms around his lower stomach, panting as he leaned his head to his. “I love you.” He whispered, kissing the lycan’s cheek. “So much.” He panted.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 8:35 pm

It only got better and better and Romeo soon felt so tense in his lower abdomen. His high was building in co-junction with the vampyre, moaning in bliss as he finally gave in. It was too good, feeling his knees wobble a little, but Eden soon kept him in place and safe. Hearing the vampyre pant really meant that the lycan had been able to give him what he had needed. Romeo himself had given in to his own high and painted the tiles in front of him where the water was slowly washing it off. [color=#9980B8]"Ti amo, mio marito," he whispered in a raw and hoarse voice. The water falling on his skin felt so cold now, but it was simply because he had warmed up so much.
"Have you had your fill for now my love?" He asked in a loving tone, leaning his head against his lover's. His hands moved along the vampyre's arms, feeling how close they were right now and just how wonderfully close they were. But Romeo also couldn't deny just how tuckered out he was right now. "I might need a nap," he admitted in a soft chuckle. Eden had truly used him to his fullest, there was no denying that.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 8:41 pm

The aftercare was just as important as the act. No matter how Eden would pump into him, would he never end it on a bad note. He needed Romeo to know that this was about love. It was about how whole they felt when they were together. “I might need you again later.” He smiled, still letting out soft pants, calming down. He gently pulled out, feeling the water rinse them from their lovemaking. The confession made Eden scoff. “I’m not surprised. I dont think we’ve gone at it like this since we got Amelia.” He remarked. And for them could that feel like ages. He gently rubbed the lycan’s lower stomach, leaning down to kiss his neck. “You are amazing and wonderful. I’m really blessed by the gods to have you in my life.” He muttered onto the lycan’s wet skin.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 9:42 pm

Just as crazy as they could go, just as loving and slow could they take care of one another after such an amazing round of lovemaking. Romeo had some traumas and while he in the moment wanted it, sometimes there would be a slight aftershock. Not that it was bad, because he could talk with Eden about it and they could figure it out. It had gotten a lot better, and their communication had become even greater than Romeo could've ever have hoped for.
Eden pulled out and Romeo whimpered softly. He was amazed at the fact that he actually wasn't sore. In fact he felt completely relaxed. He hadn't ever been like this, not even after one of their longer love sessions. Maybe it was truly because distance made the heart grow fonder? He at least felt so good right now and having Eden close he just wrapped his arms around him. Both to keep himself standing, but also to be there for him as well. It was true that they hadn't gone this crazy since before they had gotten Amelia, but it just felt that much more rewarding, didn't it? The kisses made him hum softly, running his hands up into his husband's hair. "All my life I've wondered where I belonged," - "Never thought I'd actually find you." He kissed him lovingly, tenderly, as he washed both of them off in soft strokes
"Do you think you could handle her for a couple of hours while I sleep?" He needed to heal up a bit before he could truly join them again. Not that he was hurt, but he was busted.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 12:01 am

As Romeo turned around and Eden felt his arms around him, did he look at him with tender eyes. Did he have to say how he felt standing like this? It was probably obvious. He felt the hands move up into his hair, the words making him smile softly before their lips connected. Eden leaned into it, gently squeezing the lycan closer. He sighed before he helped Romeo with washing off. When he was asked to handle Amelia, he nodded. “Yeah. I’ll figure out something. Maybe go out. They promised snow today. So we could go for a walk.” He said, nuzzling his nose with Romeo’s. This way he would be sure that Romeo could get proper rest and not be disturbed by noises in the apartment. Once they were washed off from their endeavor, did Eden turn off the water and grab some towels. He handed Romeo one and used the other to dry off. “Any wishes for food? What would be easy on you to make?” He asked, because he knew that Romeo was struggling lately.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 12:00 pm

He felt so grateful for Eden being able to handle Amelia by himself. She truly loved the vampyre and Romeo loved seeing them together, though this time around he really had to stay back. "She's love the snow, but you'd have to dress her up warmly - young lycans can't keep the heat as well as older ones," he wouldn't risk having their child get sick. Not that it was very likely with how good Eden took care of her, but you could never be too safe. They took a bit of time just to clean each other off which was a part of their aftercare that Romeo really loved. It helped him reground himself and after all of this eager lovemaking he did need a bit of help.
The mention of food while they dried off made him sigh a little, "we've got fruits and vegetables in the fridge," he reminded him. Those were quote on quote safe foods for the lycan, and while he couldn't survive on them long term, it would be better than nothing. He leaned over, kissing his lover's shoulder over the mark he had placed on him. "But you could treat her a bit and bring some takeout with you home?" He suggested. Eden was quite familiar with Romeo's palate, and he trusted the vampyre to pick something that he could eat. And that was quite a lot of trust when you considered everything that the lycan had been through. "Maybe some soup? And she can of course pick whatever she'd like; I want her to explore and find out what she likes." She wasn't a fuzzy kid, and actually seemed to eat whatever she was served, but it would be nice to find what she truly loved, and that they could make for her as a treat."Don't stay out too long - I heard that they've warned about the snow being a little crazy later," he muttered against his skin. He wouldn't do well alone in the apartment if they didn't make it back home.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 5:59 pm

“I wouldnt let her freeze.” He said, truthfully. Eden wouldnt mind the cold but he had not been blind to notice how Romeo always had made sure that Amelia was properly dressed. He kissed the lycan’s forehead, smiling to himself with how worrisome his husband was when it came to their child. Eden understood the worry. But they were both in this together.
When they were drying off and Eden asked about food, was it mostly because he wanted to make was Romeo felt safe to eat. Even if it was just pasta and plain chicken. Romeo suggested takeout and Eden thought about it for a bit. Would there be anything that Romeo would like from there? He knew that Amelia was always up to try new things, so he didnt worry all too much about her eating. “We’ll go soup hunting.” He smiled, reaching over to touch Romeo’s lower abdomen, just softly caressing him. He leaned his head over to Romeo’s, closing his eyes for a bit. “We will be back before it gets bad. Just get the rest you need in the meantime.” he reminded him, because he didnt want Romeo to stay awake, worrying whether they would make it back home or not. “I’ll keep you updated.” He assured him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 6:10 pm

It was funny how things had gone from them being alone to having a kid. They were adapting quite well, even if it wasn't as smoothly as one might hope, it wasn't hopeless. It made him feel warm inside, and it wasn't just because he had been pumped full of Eden's love. His husband assured him that they would be back sooner rather than later and he hummed softly as his lower abdomen was caressed. Strange how a single touch could put all of his worries at ease. Eden loved her just as much as he himself did, so he trusted the man of his dreams to protect their shared gift of life.
"Oh, could you bring back some tea as well?" He smiled, leaning in to kiss his lips gently, wishing he could prolong it for a while. But he knew that they had to go, and he was truly starting to feel the fatigue catching up to him. He managed to get into some underwear and a shirt before he pretty much went and passed out on their bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

They had it coming
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: