Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I always get what I want

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Ethan

Ethan

Full name : Ethan Spencer
Quote : I think boundaries are for chickens and boxes are for cereal.

I always get what I want  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 11:55 am

This was surreal. He knew it was surreal, because she kept speaking of owning him. How crazy was she, to believe that and believe that this game would ever turn out good? At the mention of his sister needing to be cut loose made him frown. "She's my sister," he protested. "I can't cut her out, I will give up anything and everything, but not her," he said in a firm voice, raising to his feet. He couldn't believe this madness. It was his sister, not some secret lover. "And no, I'll make the call myself," he said, his eyes cold as he looked at her. He could play along, he could, but his sister came first. He didn't even dare think about how she would take it all.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 12:40 pm

She hadnt said her words to put it up for negotiations. So his protest didnt sit well with her, making her grit her teeth as she clenched her hand to contain her frustration. "I dont think you understand," she said in a cold tone as she frowned deeply at him. But it was the cold eyes that did it for her, making her emotions overflow. So she relaxed her fist as if she was calming down for a moment but she was far from calm. She looked at him with a small smile gracing her lips before she suddenly just raked her sharp nails hard at him, aiming for his cheek. "You dont decide shit, alright? I could kill you if I wanted to. You hear me?" she told him, keeping her cold eyes on him for a bit. She wouldnt have wanted to get violent, but she couldnt contain her anger when he wasnt keeping up his facade she had believed before. "Call her," she hissed, handing him the phone.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 1:35 pm

He gritted his teeth, frowning at her words as she said she could kill him. It made him scoff. "Kill me? And lose what you've worked towards for months?" he asked, shaking his head at her words. She could threaten him with his life, he didn't care much, but she was not going to decide for him not to see his family. His family was his life, and he couldn't accept it. He looked at she handed him the phone, taking it before he tossed it across the floor. "Make me," he said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 1:48 pm

She just felt her blood boil even though her body was cold as ice. “Right,” she said but it was clear she wanted to say more. Tell him about how she could kill those he cared for then, if it had to come to it, but she didnt really have to say it again. She looked at the phone as he threw it, turning slowly back to him as she threw herself at him with anger, clawing and hitting him quite hard but not with her full strength. “Why... wont you... just be... a good little.... pet!” She screamed inbetween her attacks, before she felt her teeth grow longer, grabbing his head and shoulder before she bit him hard.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 6:44 pm

He knew this would come, but it still took him by surprise. She threw herself at him, making him fall back on the sofa. Sounds of pain escaped his lips as she clawed at him, scratching his skin open and hitting him hard. Her screams made him scared, but not as scared as when she grabbed his head and forced it to the side, making him yell out in pain. "Get off of me!" he screamed in pain, flailing with his arms, but she had a good hold on him. He could feel her toxins enter his body, making him relax. His eyes fell to a spot on the wall, staring at it as tears fell down his cheeks. Had he given up? Given in?
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 6:58 pm

He could scream all he wanted but she was still going to sink her teeth into him, holding him in place as she started sucking small bits of his blood from the wound that she had inflicted on him. She didnt take a lot of his blood, though the sweet taste was better than she had imagined. She got off of him before she dried her mouth, walking over to a table to grab a roll of gauze, picking up the phone on the way. Returning, she sat down on him, looking at him with cold eyes, "Should I let you bleed out right now Xander? Is that what you want?" she asked, shifting between his eyes before she frowned. She started wrapping the cloth around his neck, making sure the wound wouldnt keep bleeding. She finished and tilted her head, grabbing his chin to make him look at her, "The hybrid's number." she demanded coldly.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 8:26 pm

As she asked if she should let him bleed out he was on the brink of saying yes until she sat down on top of him, binding the gauze around his neck. He wanted to rip it off, bleed out and just be done with it, but he had never been a believer in suicide. He remained silent until she passed him the phone. He looked at the screen, typing in the number before he placed the phone on speaker. If she picked up he would bite his lip, wondering how he could say this without making her look for him. "I can't do this," he said, his voice cold, empty of emotions, but down his cheek ran thick streams of tears. He couldn't let her hear his sadness, that would only tip her off. "I want you to never contact me again; I'm taken by someone else and I can't ever see you again," he said. Without further explanation he took a deep breath and hung up. He felt like he could crumble. He cared for Aiden. He cared for her so much that he needed to keep her out of this. This wasn't a standard hostage situation, no, this was a maniac holding him in place with brute force and a manipulative mindset. "There, are you happy now?" he asked, looking down. He felt shameful. Most of all because he knew how hard Aiden had fought to be accepted, to feel loved by others, and here he was just making their friendship disappear in to thin air.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 10:27 pm

She just watched him with angry eyes, wondering if he was going to defy her again. She watched him as he put in the number and looked back at his eyes as he put it on speaker. A female picked up and Nahia gritted her teeth instinctively as she spoke, “Hello?” Aiden asked, as she hadnt recognized the number. He spoke and Nahia’s barren teeth turned to a smile as she looked at him, pressing herself a little closer to him while she held her breath. Aiden mumbled something incoherently in deep confusion as she tried to figure out what he was saying. And then he said it. “Xander wha....” was all she managed to say in a pleading tone before he hung up. Nahia was amused by the tone the hybrid had had, placing her hands on Xander’s face as she gently removed his tears. She could be as cruel as she could be rewarding. “More than happy,” she said in a sweet tone, touching the collar of his shirt. “If you’re really that into her, I could make you see her. Well it wouldnt be her, but your mind would believe it to be,” she suggested with an evil smile as she leaned down to kiss his lips gently. She still couldnt find it in herself to care whether he was hurt about this or not.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 3:53 am

He had heard how broken Aiden had sounded, heard how she was trying to plead, and he felt like the scum of Gambion combined in to one. What would his mother have said? What about his aunt and her way of seeing things in black and white? She wiped his tears, but he wanted them to stay, to burn in to his skin and make him cry even more. As she suggested that she could make him see her he frowned. Another cruel joke it seemed, shaking his head as he looked down. "Why would I see her when I could look at you?" he whispered submissively. If he played it right, then maybe Buffy could be spared. They had already lost their mother this month, he was not about to take her brother away right now. "In your big wonderful heart, could you perhaps find mercy to spare my sister? I'll make it very clear that she cannot claim or own me, but I need her in my life," he asked, looking at her with begging eyes. "She will know her place when she hears of the beauty I'm with," he added. He knew Buffy was stubborn, but she was also not one to meddle in his love life.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 11:27 am

Him shutting down her suggestion made her gasp softly with surprise as she seemed to smile at his words, “Good pet,” she said in a sweet tone as she wrapped her arms around him and held him closer. She liked this attitude much much better than the other, looking down at him while she caressed his face to listen to his question. “Hmmmmm....” she hummed as she looked up for a bit to think about it. His addition made her smile and giggle sweetly as she ran her fingers through his hair. She got off him and went back to the table when she realized she probably should start treating the wounds she had clawed onto him, grabbing some clean alcohol and cloth wipes. She had surprisingly enough prepared if tis were to happen. Coming back, she sat down on him once more and started wetting the cloth with the alcohol, grabbing him gently where she could see blood, to wipe it with the cleaning element in case it was a wound. “If you’re a good boy. Then I’ll let you keep your sister. But I need to trust you,” she sad calmly as she did her work rather gently compared to his viciously she had attacked him before.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 1:49 pm

He could feel a few droplets of blood leave the scratches she had placed on his face, and as she said he was a good pet he felt his stomach turn. However it was not in delight, rather in fear. He let her have her thinking space, watching her carefully as she moved off of him. He eyes the alcohol, knowing it was going to sting, but it was better to get rid of a potential infection before it spread. As she sat down he looked at her, trying to relax his face but she kept dragging the wipes against his skin. He took her hand, showing her gently how to dap instead, as that would clean deeper and not just on the surface. His eyes were almost blank as he looked at her, but he did feel relieved that she was considering it. That meant he still had a chance. "I'll be whatever you want me to be," he whispered, feeling that hurting feeling in his stomach once more. This was going to ruin him, either by getting him killed or letting her brainwash him completely.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:04 pm

She looked at him as he grabbed her hand to then watch as he showed her how to do it. She just nodded and started to dap the wounds instead of what she had been doing. She got most of the scratches cleaned before she heard his whisper. It just made her smile as she leaned down to kiss his forehead, "Keep behaving this way and life will be easier for the both of us," she said in a sweet tone, carefully caressing his cheek where she hadnt scratched him. She got off him and threw the cloth in a bin before she turned to look at him. "Will you be a good boy and get your rest?" she asked him with a caring tone. She didnt want to break him completely, not yet anyway. She wanted to keep him at least somewhat talkative and keep him as the one she had fallen in love with.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 6:26 pm

He felt bound on hands and feet. There was nothing he could do. She got off him again, his eyes following the cloth that was discarded, staring at the bin for a while before she spoke. Nodding at her words he moved to his feet. "Is there a bed or would you have me sleep on the couch, love?" he asked. He felt his speech void of emotions, his eyes turning to look at her. He didn't even know the layout of this apartment. It looked worn out, old, but she had seemed to add some things here and there to make it more homey for her. "Or have you made me a crate?" he asked. If she truly wanted to keep him as a pet, it wouldn't surprise him if he was to have a dog house and a small crate.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 6:48 pm

She looked around for a bit as she thought about his question. She didnt really mind that his voice was void of emotion, it seemed like it was quite fitting for what he had just been through. Hopefully he would be different after a good night's sleep. She shook her head as he asked if there was a crate, "No crates, I'm not completely heartless," she said in a sweet tone, moving over to a door before she opened it to reveal a regular bedroom. The apartment had been empty when she bought it but she had filled it with things that werent cheap and they werent expensive. She tilted her head as she looked at him, "If you leave, I'll know," she warned him as she walked over to him to wrap her arms around his neck and steal a soft kiss. She moved away after a bit to look into his eyes, "So be a good boy, alright?" she asked as she played with a little bit of his hair. She moved away and giggled to herself before she made her leave to give him his space.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 7:32 pm

He felt a shiver run down his back, but followed her regardless. The room looked cozy enough, but he feared that the cozy style was one he would come to hate. He nodded at her warning, letting her touch him just to comply with her wishes. "I will," he said, moving over to the bed. His body was exhausted, and he removed his shoes before just climbing in with his clothes on. He had no intention of stripping in front of her. Just the thought of being forced to be with her like that made him nauseous. He didn't know how he did it, but as soon as his head hit the pillow he drifted off. His dreams were no more as every unconscious moment was filled with nightmares. He tossed and turned, hoping to at least get rest, but he felt like the harder he tried, the less relaxed he was. His nightmares were around Aiden, Buffy and his mother. He feared the signs that might be at hand, but he didn't even dare think about it.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 12:52 pm

The hound found the apartment long before Baal could keep up. He would catch up but the distance was hurting him. Summons werent supposed to be on their own or this far away from their master. The big creature didnt seem to care as it slammed it’s whole body against the door of the apartment building, each time with more power till it eventually tore the door off the hinges. It started sniffing the air as it walked the dark hallway, looking around. It lifted the small covers for letters and sniffed in the air of the apartments one by one. When it found the one he was in, it growled a little before it started backing away. It only took one pounce to open the fragile front door and it was in. It’s dark red eyes glowing in the dark as it sniffed the air, growling loudly.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 2:50 pm

Xander had just fallen asleep, or it felt as such, as he was awakened by a large bang. He sat up, feeling disoriented from the bite that Nahia had placed on him earlier, however he seemed to stumble out of bed anyway. He was carefully walking towards the door. Had the vampire gone mad again? Started tearing everything apart? He swallowed, placing an ear to the door to listen, but all he could hear was a few footsteps as well as some weird air sound. Was that a dog sniffing? He placed a hand on the door, turning the knob, but he soon realized that the door had been locked from the outside. "Nahia? What's going on?" he called, scared if this meant she was preparing something that would make him regret asking.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 3:12 pm

The scent was all over the apartment but as the hound placed it's nose to the ground, it wasnt too hard to find the source as it moved around, even though it heard him call out for someone, it was only focused on his scent. Looking up at the door it made a snarl, just as Baal hopped in to command it to quiet down with the mark in his hand. He leaned against the frame as he gasped for air, as he looked at the door. "Xander?" he called out before he made a grab at the handle to realize it was locked. "Step back, I dont want you to get hurt," he urged him, waiting for some sort of green light before he would make his hound tear down the door if it had to.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 3:17 pm

"B-Baal!?" Xander said, his jaw trembling as he thought this must be a dream. However as the daemon warned him to step back he did. "I'm away from the door!" he yelled, standing by the bed, frowning. This had made the wounds and scratches on his face open up, a few droplets of blood running down his cheek. He felt like his vision was blurry, grabbing on to the bed as to not fall over. He tried focussing on the door, taking a deep breath to calm himself, but it didn't quite seem to work.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 3:33 pm

He made a sigh of relief as Xander replied, smiling a little at the hound as they hadnt been searching for nothing. But he quickly seemed to shift to worry as thoughts to why he would be here sparked. The hound looked at the door before it started backing away. It made a deep growl before it jumped at the door, placing the blow around the handle so the door just sort of opened, except that the frame completely broke where the lock had once secured it. Baal made the beast step back but he wasnt going to send it back yet, in case they werent safe. "Why are you here?" he asked rather confused as he then looked at the open scratches and the gauze around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 3:56 pm

Xander covered his face when the door was knocked in, letting the dust settle as he coughed a bit. Then he saw Baal step in and a rush of relief came running through his body. "I ... I don't know ... She's crazy, she wants me all to herself; I got to get out, I need to see Aiden," he slurred out but he felt like all he said kind off mashed together. There was nothing he could say that would sound remotely sane, but suddenly his eyes widened. "Where's my sister? Is she safe?" fear replaced the relief from earlier. If Nahia wasn't here, then where were she? And if so, was his sister safe? And what about Aiden? He felt his eyes water as he thought of the hybrid, stumbling forward to reach Baal. "I need to see them; both Aiden and Buffy ... The woman keeping me here is a mad one," he said, his eyes full of fear.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 4:14 pm

He listened to the explanation though it just made him frown as he wasnt sure who she would be but it wasnt the right time to ask such questions. He could only assume that it was her who had harmed Xander this way and he wouldnt want them to stick around in case she came back. "Aiden and Buffy are both back at your apartment," he said before he frowned a little. "She's as safe as she can be?" he then asked as he narrowed his eyes at Xander to be sure if that was true. "We shouldnt be here for long," he said before he looked at Xander. "Are you good to walk?" he offered his hand to pull Xander's arm over his shoulders if the nephilim needed it.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 4:24 pm

If they were back at the apartment, he didn't know if he could call it safe. Nahia had said herself that she had been keeping an eye on him for at least four months, so she must've known where he lived. Maybe she even knew about the extra key. He swallowed at the thought, nodding at Baal's words. He let the daemon help him by the arm, supporting him nicely. "Yeah, let's just hurry ... I ... I'll explain everything while we walk," he said, frowning at himself.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 4:35 pm

He held Xander secured around his shoulder as he nodded at his words, leading them outside with the hound walking next to them. It hadnt been a silent entry, so he wouldnt be surprised if someone had heard it all. He grabbed his phone with his free hand, sending Buffy a quick text message that Xander was fine. "Had you been a better liar, then this probably wouldnt have been possible," he said with a faint scoff, not really trying to tease the nephilim, but just shed some light over the odd darkness that seemed to loom over him.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 4:40 pm

Xander sighed, knowing what Baal meant. "Aiden contacted Buffy, is my guess?" he said, looking down as they walked. He walked as fast as he could, however he felt the cold sting his scratches. "I ... I didn't mean what I said to her," he whispered, clenching his jaw as he looked ahead on the street. He just wanted to run, but he couldn't really. Not without tripping over his own feet. "I've messed up, and I don't know how I could ever take that back," he said in a defeated voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I always get what I want
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: The Streets-
Jump to: