Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The binding of two souls [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 8:40 pm

As he cupped her face and pulled her closer she returned his tender kiss, feeling tears escape her eyes as she pulled him closer, tugging at his clothes. As he leaned away, she opened her eyes, looking at him through her tears as she chuckled a bit, pressing her forehead against his. She felt so relieved. "Your silk," Eudora said, walking over to them, making Buffy let go of Baal, even though she wanted to pull him closer. The priestess started unraveling the silk that bound them together, their blood having soaked through it and mixed. Walking to the tree she placed the fabric inside. "It's an offering to the Elders; showing to them that you have been blessed by both gods and that not even the higher powers could tear you apart; even in death," Eudora promised them, smiling at the pair. Buffy looked down to her hand, seeing that the cut had already been healed, however a red dot was in the middle of her palm. A faint reminder of what they had just done. "You've both done incredible, now go home, celebrate," she said, a warm smile on her lips. She would start packing things up once the pair had left. Buffy looked at Baal, smiling at him before she started putting on her clothes and shoes once more. "We'll probably have to walk to where we're going ... Seeing as our ride went home," she chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 8:52 pm

He felt her tug at him and it just made him chuckle a little with pure bliss, not wanting to lean away from her, but he had to. They werent quite finished yet. Blinking his tears away as he watched the priestess unwrap the fabric from their hands, his heart racing a little with excitement. The cuts where gone and the red dot was there instead. Were they bound now? The thought made his already racy heart flutter in his chest. He felt like they could finally go head to head with their problems, but he wasnt even thinking about that yet. The happiness and not least the feeling of being whole was outshining all the darkness that had once filled his mind. "Thank you," he told the priestess in all sincerity, before he looked at Buffy. He got back into his outwear before he reached out and touched Buffy's cheek, nodding as she spoke, "I dont mind that," he said with a small smile, running his thumb along her cheekbone. "Do you think getting married could ever compare to this?" he asked in a chuckle, exhaling deeply before he shook his head. He felt so giddy that he felt silly, wanting to jump around with her in his arms yet he remained still.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 9:14 pm

Buffy didn't know if she felt like anything had changed, but the excitement and nerves had calmed down enough for her to finally smile. Giggling a bit at his words, she took his hands that had once been connected with a silk fabric, and she could've sworn she felt something powerful run through her body as she entangled their fingers. "I think it will be just as wonderful, maybe even better because we can invite our friends and family to celebrate," she said, chuckling as she felt so happy, leaning her head against his arm as they walked. They were going to the western district, but thankfully most of the road would be surrounded by nature. "And we could do it during summer, so I don't have to freeze," she giggled, shuddering a bit from feeling cold. right now she was very happy that she had put on make up, mostly because it hid how cold she actually was. But staying close to Baal helped her keeping her warm. It felt good, walking beside him and feeling all of her nerves slowly disappearing out of her system. Around her all of the birds that hadn't migrated for the winter were singing, some animal was rustling in a bush nearby, making her smile. "Do you ... Feel any different?" she asked a little nervously.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 9:30 pm

"You may be right," he said with a shrug, smiling at her with a soft smile as they began to walk. He looked around a little, seeing the beautiful scenery of nature despite the fact that it was winter. "Couldnt let you get cold on our wedding day," he said with a small smirk, letting go of her hand to wrap his arm around her and hold her close as she seemed to shudder from the cold. He made a small sigh as he looked ahead while they walked. He just let her lead the way as he still had no idea about what her surprise may be. The sounds of the winter birds chirping their song made it that more beautiful to be walking down this path to the city. Her question made him wrinkle his nose as he thought about it. "I feel.... calm, for once in weeks," he said before he wet his lips, it was clear that he was seeking inwards to figure out how he felt. "Cant explain it," he said before looking at her. "Do you?" he returned the question, pressing her a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 9:51 pm

"Like you'd give up the chance to tug me closer to keep me warm," she teased him, however she was grateful for him hugging her closer. She couldn't quite explain how she felt either. It was like her whole being was calm yet idle at the same time. "I feel like I'm invincible," she chuckled, feeling like she was speaking like a child. But it felt like that giddiness you had as a child when something good had happened. Like going to an amusement park or perhaps just getting promised an extra cookie. However it was that much more extreme. Like something she had waited for her whole life had happened. "But right now I want to get to your surprise," she said, smiling widely at him. "I know I should probably just tell you, but I think it would be more fun with a guessing game; just to distract me from the cold at least," she chuckled, kissing his chest on top of his jacket. She could feel her stomach turn with a new excitement. They were actually starting a life together, or at least it felt like they were starting right now. Her arm was wrapped around his back, and her fingers fiddling a bit with her jacket. She couldn't quite explain it, but she felt like a fire was lit inside of her. With the flame came a longing, a deep longing to be close to him.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 10:07 pm

"How could I say no to that?" he asked her in all sincerity yet a smile was on his lips. He didnt mind her teases about his need to show his affection, because he just thought it showed how much he loved her. He nodded at her words, thinking he felt somewhat similar but it couldnt be explained with a simple term as that. He was unsure if it was because the bond needed some time to form and a burst of feelings would hit them eventually. Either way, he felt ready for anything now. "Hmmm," he replied when she suggest a guessing game for her distraction. He looked ahead as he thought about what she had given him so far. "It was something in another district... That... Hmmm, your brother is holding onto," he said, frowning a little as he then looked at her. "He still has it, doesnt he?" he asked her, kissing her temple, still keeping her close so she could get some of his warmth.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 10:28 pm

She couldn't help herself from giggling sweetly at his reply. "And how could I deny having you close?" she whispered in almost a vulnerable voice. As their guessing game began she was curious to see how much he might've caught up on. She was good at keeping secrets like this. Nodding as he said it was in another district, that much was true. Then he mentioned the thing her brother had and she shook her head at his reply. She reached her hand down her pocket, pulling out a small rectangular box, shaking it a bit. A small metallic sound coming from it. "He popped it in my pocket before we got separated," she smiled, feeling quite clever in this moment. However she wasn't really pleased with the cold air around them. It would have taken a much shorter time to simply drive there, but the walk wouldn't wear them out. Handing him the box she smiled. "Open it and have another guess," she chuckled. Inside was a pair of identical keys.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 10:50 pm

"I hope you wont ever," he replied to her whisper in a low tone with a tender smile on his lips. He was really bad at guessing games so laying out what she had hinted at gave him some sort of clue to what it was all about, though he couldnt piece it together to something that made sense. He frowned a little when she shook her head as he was certain Xander would still have it. But her words made sense so he smiled brightly at her, looking at the box, narrowing his eyes at the metallic sound as she rustled it around. He gladly received the box and looked at it with curious eyes. "Well if I open it, there wont be much to guess, would there?" he asked. He lifted the lid with his thumb to peek inside as his other arm was still around her and he refused to let go. When he saw the outline of the keys he frowned a little before he looked at her with confusion. "Have you... Bought a place?" he asked, tilting his head a little at her. He wasnt sure what to say but for some reason he was just speechless because his thoughts were running wild with scenarios of where these keys could lead to.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 11:04 pm

"I guess you'll have to find out," she chuckled as he contemplated opening the box. It really was up to him. As he opened it with one hand she chuckled lightly, mostly because he seemed to refuse to let go of her while he opened it. However he did seem to pull it off rather nicely. As he kinda guessed it she nodded. "Or, well ... I've borrowed some money from my aunt, and I've been inherited some money from my mother," she explained. "It's by no means anything big or splendid ... But it's a one story house, so in case you have to go away for a while, you don't have to worry about me and a big stomach climbing some steep stairs," she chuckled, feeling excited to talk about it. She felt like she had been planning this for so long behind his back, and now she could finally tell him. "My aunt knows a guy that sells houses, so she got a good deal - And Xander helped pick out some things, him and Aiden might've broken in to your apartment and grabbed some of your things," she chuckled softly, looking at him with an apologetic look in her eyes. She didn't mean to come off as scheming, she genuinely just wanted to surprise him. "I just know that when you see it, you'll love it," she said.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 11:17 pm

He listened to her explain as he looked at the small opening, his thumb lifting the lid just for enough light to let him see the inside of the box. He frowned a little when she said she would be fine if he went away, "I wouldnt ever want to be away from you for too long," he said, looking at her. He let her finish her explanation before he nodded, thinking it through before he chuckled a little, "They broke into my apartment?" he asked, looking at her with a smile. He leaned closer to kiss her temple, making a small exhale through his nose before he inhaled her scent, "I already love the thought of it," he assured her with a crooked smile, nuzzling his nose against her skin. He felt a little excited to see it, but he was containing it quite well. It would be a while before they would see the city and he just made sure to keep her close and rub his hand against her arm once in a while to keep her warm. "I wonder if there were many fenixes before isolated houses were invented," he said in a bit of teasing, looking at her. He didnt mind that she felt cold easily because that meant he could just pull her closer.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 11:32 pm

"I know, I know ... It's just a precaution," she promised him. She didn't like the thought of him going back to join the daemons, not after the promise he had made to Alyssa. It all still seemed surreal, like a bad dream, but she knew it would come to be a reality. As he asked if they had really gone so far she chuckled, hiding her face away for a while because it seemed so weird. "I'm sorry, they didn't break anything, I promise," she said, closing her eyes briefly as he kissed her temple. Why did her skin almost itch where he had kissed her? She tried ignoring it for a while, thinking it was just the cold around them coupled with his warm lips. His wonder made her scoff. "Are you calling me poorly insulated?" she asked, pretending to be insulted, but she couldn't hold her expression for that long, giggling a bit as she shook her head. "Maybe that is the origin of our short lives? We couldn't survive in the cold and just decided to have a shorter one to avoid the cold?" she thought out loud. Maybe it was a stupid thought. "Or maybe we found other ways to keep warm," she pondered, sending him one of her devilish smiles.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 11:42 pm

He shook his head when she apologized, “I’m not angry, my love,” he said with a smile, feeling this odd pull that made him want to just press her closer and closer, but kissing her temple seemed to alleviate the thought. When he pondered on the origin of fenixes, her question made him let out a small “Hah,” with a chuckle to follow. “I’d never,” he swore with his free hand raised up. He listened to her thoughts looking at her as he thought about it too. His smile lingered on his lips, he made a small shrug, “Would make sense if your kind wouldnt find shelter in the cold months,” he added before her other ponder. Furrowing his lips with an uncertain smile, he blew a few raspberries as a reply, “Dont make me jealous of your past life’s lovers,” he warned her before he smiled brightly. It was true though, he could easily become jealous of them, even if she had been a different person and they were long gone.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 11:55 pm

"Jealous of what? People I have no recollection of?" she asked, thinking it sounded silly. She looked up at him, her eyes soft and the flames shining bright. Could he not see that no matter what great loves her past lifetimes had brought her, none would ever come to compare to him? "Besides, do you really think I would let anyone hear me sing, like you make me?" she whispered. She knew she didn't have to, but it was something private for her. What they did was their business, no-one else's. "All this talk wakes something in me," she mumbled, frowning as she had never felt this needy before. Buffy didn't see herself as some maniac that needed physical contact, in fact she had been good at keeping her distance while they waited for the ceremony. However now all her mind was telling her was to jump her daemon and make love to him right here in the cold. It would be a stupid idea, so that was what kept her from it, but it felt like her whole body was needing release. "I don't think I've ever felt so ... Attracted to you," she said, looking up at him. She didn't mean it in a bad way, she just didn't know how to describe it. "Maybe my hormones are going crazy?" she chuckled, shaking her head softly as she looked ahead at where they were walking. With a little luck they would soon be able to see the city. "Could you talk about something else? Just distract me while I try and control my urges?" she pleaded, feeling her head a little clouded.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 12:08 am

Isnt there a ceremony to bring those memories back?” He asked curiously, it wasnt him accusing her that she might do something like that. But the possibility was there. Her whisper made him close his eyes for a moment as he smiled to himself. It had been a while since they hadnt been allowed to before the ceremony, so maybe the thoughts that rose in his mind wasnt the wisest to have in the cold. He felt the pull too, turning his head to look at her, looking into the green eyes with the flames that seemed to roar wildly behind the green. “Well you are going through quite a change inside with the baby growing,” he argued, but his eyes quickly turned rather serious and tender as he looked at her. He stopped walking at her plea, finally letting go of her before he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her as tender and slow as he could. He felt his breath grow heavy as her lips felt like electrisity on his, a few halters stopping him from breathing completely as he pushed her back a little, just to get off the road while his lips wouldnt leave hers.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 12:21 am

“There is, but why would I ever need to do that?” She asked with a warm smile on her lips. “I have no use for the past, when I want to create a future with you,” she argued. It was true that she didn’t find the need to figure out her past lives. If anything, she had seen how Nova’s past was haunting her. Baal’s words made her nod, however as he stopped and his demeanour changed, she frowned. That was until his lips crashed with hers. Her arms flung around his neck, pressing him closer as he pushed them backwards. Moaning against his lips she returned his tenderness, yet she seemed so eager. Her whole body craving him, and she felt rather scared of the fact that she couldn’t even control herself. “Belial,” she pleaded, but she didn’t know what she was begging for; was it release or for them to wait until they got home? It seemed like she made up her mind. “Not here ...” she pleaded. She wasn’t denying him, yet she was still holding on to the belief that they should wait. Wouldn’t that just sweeten the deal a bit more? “If you start taking off my clothes, I’ll turn in to an ice cube,” she argued, her breath hasty. She wanted him, her whole body was screaming to put aside logic and just let them melt together, but it wouldn’t be right. “I need you, but not out here ... I want you to see our home before we just go at it like animals,” she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 12:37 am

It was like the logic and sense he once had had was completely dissolved to nothingness and all his body and mind focused on was her. Her lips and her body so close to his. He felt almost agotated by his own need, her kisses were soothing but they werent quite enough for the pent up need he had for her. Her plea sent shivers down his spine, in a delightful way he hadnt felt before. He felt like his limbs were tingling, pressing himself closer to her as he barred his teeth slightly in agony. Her second plea made him sigh deeply but he still wasnt seeing the sense. “I need you,” he begged in a tender purr, his hands still cupping her face. He felt so warm under his clothes, he knew he could warm her. Or maybe he just wanted to believe that. “The bond I feel when I touch you isnt helping,” he mumbled, pressing his lower body against her but he had a feeling that even though she couldnt feel it under all the layers, she’d feel it in the bond they shared. “All my mind can think about is the feeling of our breaths mixing together as I make you sing like never before,” he said, closing his eyes, feeling his jaw tremble. Was she not in just as much agony as him? Or was she just stronger for finding her senses where he felt at a loss?
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 5:11 am

His beg sent shivers down her spine, and as he pressed himself closer, she couldn’t help but moan. She was by no means strong, she wanted to give in and just do it, but she felt so exposed out here. It didn’t feel safe, not with the thought of Alyssa or Simeon sneaking around. He kept pleading with her, and she reached up, letting her fingers run through his hair. “We have to be strong, my love,” she whispered, but why did she feel so weak and helpless. Looking in to his eyes she knew she could feel their bond even more intensely. And the way he was cupping her face was making her feel an inner warmth. “We could call a cab?” She suggested before she fiddled with her pocket, taking out her phone. If they ordered one, they could be at the house in mere minutes, and she wouldn’t have to worry about the cold. “Just ... Not here,” she begged, looking in to his eyes as she handed him the phone.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 6:02 am

She reminded him to be strong but it was hard when she was giving him sweet moans that teased his imagination for more. She suggested a cab and he just looked at her as he kept holding her face gently between his hands. He looked away for a bit like he had to keep his eyes off her to regain some control but she was right here in his hands. The greedy side of him, the daemon just wanted to take what he thought was his, which was now her. But something kept him from acting on that instinct. He got the phone in his hand and looked at it for a bit while he removed his other hand from her cheek. “Alright,” he said in a tone that couldnt really pinpoint a feeling, removing himself from being pressed so tightly against her as he found a number to call. He still felt the need for her like someone had his insides in a twist and further squeezed it all together in a tight knot. He tried to calm himself by pacing around a little as he waited for someone to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 6:35 am

As he removed himself she felt breathless, but he agreed with her, making her smile softly. She wanted him, but she wanted him under the right circumstances. He stepped away, pacing a bit as he made the call. She herself decided to lean against one of the trees, closing her eyes as she felt so overwhelmed by how he had pressed against her. To think how he had wanted her like she wanted. Her stomach was turning in delight as she looked at him calling for a cab. It would probably look like she was a daemon’s unwilling victim, but she didn’t care. She wanted Baal, wanted him in every sense of the word. She still felt a little cold, but the way he had pressed against her had made her heart beat ever so fast. When a cab was on the way she walked to him, mostly because she couldn’t keep herself away from him. Taking the phone if he handed it to her, she placed a hand against his cheek, pulling him down in a tender kiss. She felt needy, but she made sure to keep her touch soft. Mostly because she didn’t want to seem cruel. All she wanted was to be close to him. “Thank you,” she whispered against his lips. Perhaps in summer they could return here, maybe do what they had wanted, but right now it was Winter, and way too cold for a fenix to be even partly naked. She tried keeping her touches to be careful while they waited for the car, but soon it arrived and it made her smile at Baal. Buffy got in to the car, sitting in the backseat. Giving the address to the human cab driver she leaned back, looking at Baal. She reached up, pulling herself closer to him as she kissed him. She didn’t care if the cab driver looked, she just wanted to feel Baal’s lips against her own while the car was moving.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 6:58 am

The cab was called and he felt himself calm down a little. It felt bittersweet in a sense to not give in but he wouldnt ever do something to Buffy or at least intentionally that she didnt want. And she hadnt wanted to give in to it here, so he wasnt going to make her. That was why he seemed a little dismissive as she walked over to him when he lowered the phone and simply handed it to her before he looked at her. “It’ll be here soon,” he assured her, keeping his hands to himself. When she placed a hand on his cheek and pulled him down for a kiss it felt like she wanted to drive him completely from his senses, because to him it didnt matter that her kisses were kept soft. There was still the connection from her lips to his that sent the same shivers down his spine that he was trying to push away and distance himself from. But he wouldnt push her away either, because he knew as cruel as it was to stand here and kiss her while he felt his need with such agony, it would be worse not to kiss her and just keep her away. “Why are you thanking me?” he asked a little confused with a raised eyebrow. He appreaciated that she made careful touches, standing there with his eyes closed till the cab honked in the distance. Getting in, he let Buffy give the directions he didnt have, but having a third person there definitely kept his urges at bay. He looked at Buffy when he felt her eyes on him, lifting a hand to touch her cheek right in the moment she leaned up to kiss him. His hand that was left hovering in the air moved around her while he deepened the kiss. Maybe his mind had just chosen to suddenly ignore the driver and only see and feel her. But as much as he wanted to upon the return of the urges, his hands were steadily kept around her and he kept still in his seat as his lips moved against hers.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 10:16 am

“For listening to me,” she explained in a tender voice. It meant a lot to her that he didn’t just follow his urges, that he listened to what her wants and needs were as well. And it made her feel like all of her worries just got magically removed; or at least put on the back burner for a bit. As the cab arrived and they got in, she noticed how Baal tried at first to act normal. However Buffy knew that a cab driver might have seen something way worse than what they were actively doing right now. His hands made sure to make her feel secure in his embrace, following gladly in the way he deepened the kiss. Sighing against his lips, the world outside didn’t matter anymore. All that mattered was that in this moment, they were together, and nothing could tear them apart. Her fingers had resumed to tugging at his jacket, and the heat from the car made her body more calm. She could hardly wait, wanting to feel what this tension might lead to, because she couldn’t believe that it would be anything less than mind blowing. “I love you,” she whimpered, hopefully only loud enough for her daemon to hear as she looked in to his eyes. The sea of green that met her had always been so mysterious, but right now she could see exactly what he wanted, because it was the same for her. The car ride was awfully short, but perhaps it was because of how their lips were locked together, so when the car stopped, Buffy barely noticed it. However the human driver didn’t seem too keen on keeping them in his car with the way things were escalating. He coughed in to his hand, making Buffy turn to look at him, and as she noticed they were here, her face grew bright red. fumbling a bit she found some cash, handing it to him as the couple exited the car.

In front of them were now a small one story house, it’s bricks red and looking a little old. However the charm was there. Buffy bit her lip, knowing her lipstick was smudged all over, and even coloured Baal’s lips. Reaching up, she removed some of the lipstick from his lips with her thumb before turning her attention to the house. “I know it’s not a mansion or even a modern house; but I really like how it looks,” she said, trying to find her breath and act normal after the car ride. While the house was not big in size, Buffy could see herself live here, and that was important. However she wanted Baal to like it as well. She knew the daemon cared little for material things, but he still had opinions. Buffy grabbed his hand, pulling him through the small front garden that didn’t really have anything on it yes, except for a few bushes and a large oak tree. She nodded at the box with the keys, smiling at him as she waited for him to unlock. Inside they would be met with a nice sized hallway, leading them further in to the living room and kitchen. There wasn’t a lot of furniture yet, but there was a couch as well as a TV in the living room. The kitchen was rather old, but Buffy didn’t feel like it was the most important part. As she had showed him around she had gotten out of her jacket and shoes, stepping closer to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her fingers playing lightly with the curls in the back. “The bedrooma ...” she whispered, leaning up to kiss him. She could feel her stomach once more spinning out of control. Pulling him with her, she opened the door to a rather small room, an old crib standing by the window. “This is for our little girl,” she said, looking at the cabinets and small dressers that hadn’t been put together yet. Her hand moved down to his, entangling them as she pulled him away for a moment. Opening a door at the other end of the house there was a nice king sized bed, and while the room was sparsely decorated, she smiled as she saw that Aiden had placed a few candles in holder around the room. Buffy let him take it all in. Of course it wasn’t a finished project, but she wanted him to have a say in all of this as well. Kissing his chest softly, she looked up at him. “What do you think?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 1:13 pm

Hearing her soft whimper of words in the car made him lean back for a moment as he looked into her eyes, feeling his heart race just like it had in the woods. “And I love you,” he mumbled before reconnecting their lips, but his mumble was tender. It seemed like the longer they kissed, the less control he seemed to have over himself. His secure hold turned into a soft grip though his hands desperately wanted to tug at her clothes in the hopes to make her slip out of them. Then the cab-driver coughed and he pulled away like the guy had read his mind, but he noticed they had arrived. Buffy paid and they got out in front of a small house. He looked at it with calculating eyes but was yet tp express his opinion. “Do I seem like a modern man to you?” He asked in teasing at her words, looking at her. Seeing her lipstick smudged made him sigh but it seemed more like a grunt of sorts. He lifted a finger to remove the worst of the smudge but that was about his knowledge of makeup. Frankly he didnt really have an opinion on makeup, it wasnt that he was all for natural, it was something that was difficult for him to explain.
The house tour was decent though with the things that had been set in motion, it was safe to say that his mind wasnt in focus for this. All the while she presented and explained, he was just looking at her lips, hearing her words but not quite processing the information. It was first when they got to the nursery that he seemed to bat an eye. He walked over to the crib, touching the wood carefully while he just remained quiet.
She entangled their fingers and pulled him with her as they went to the last room. He looked at the king-sized bed and then around to the candles here and there. He felt her kiss on his chest and looked at her. “I might need to have an extra look around later,” he admitted truthfully, scratching his neck a little bit. He placed his hand on her cheek before he leaned down to kiss her lips. “The nursery looks good though. And this room,” he said against her lips, wanting to at least let her know he hadnt been completely absent.
If there had been a linit for how long he could hold back, he would have said that he had reached it in the last couple of minutes in the cab. Now they were finally here and his primal instincts kept playing past scenarios in his mind. He kissed her again, pushing her back till he had her against the wall. He stopped kissing her for a moment, trying to catch his hasty breath. “I remember the first time we kissed. And I pushed you against the wall like I am now,” he whispered, moving some hair from her face to place it gently behind her ear. “You didnt want to go any further than kissing then,” he purred, running his fingers over her lips like they were something sacred he was scared to break by touching. “My mind had already decided then that your need was to be put before my own,” he kept purring, kissing her nose and her forehead before her lips. He placed his hands on her body, tugging a little at her clothes when he felt like he was pushing himself beyond his limit. “Lift your dress” he pleaded softly in a breathless tone, his hands moving under her dress to grab her pantyhose. He wanted to just tear them apart, feeling the fabric on his hands he knew he could with ease. But he also wanted to keep it sweet. So if she followed his plea, he’d slowly move down on his knees just as his hands rid her off her stockings. “I’m yours,” he said softly, running his hands down her legs before spreading them slightly to the sides, his heart thumping in his chest like nothing before as he looked up at her. Clearly he wanted to get her acceptance before doing anything at all, so instead of doing anything, he moved his lips to her inner thigh, leaving a small trail of kisses that he wouldnt finish before looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 10:10 pm

He had complimented the two bedrooms, and it made her smile, but before she could reply, her daemon had leaned down to her face, connecting their lips in a sweet dance. Following him blindly, she moved with him, soon feeling the wall against her back, yet she wasn't scared. She was relieved to feel like this, however her fingers were desperately trying to tug at his clothes. His soft purrs made her sigh and moan softly as he kept touching her. She wanted to yell at him to rip her clothes off and just take her, but it didn't feel right. What did feel right was his soft plea, and she could do nothing but comply, lifting her dress up to let his hands slip under. The way he slowly undressed her made her breath tremble. It was like wherever Baal touched her skin, it would rise with goosebumps of joy and excitement. He was on his knees in front of her, and his soft words made her blush, her lips parting to let out a small moan as his fingers traced her thighs. His pleading eyes and the way he so carefully touched her, even the way his lips tracing her up her leg made her feel complete. However only one thing would truly satisfy her at this point, and it was melting in to one with him. However, as per usual, Baal liked to be thorough, and she knew he would have her begging for mercy within seconds. "Belial," she moaned softly, looking down at him with half closed eyes, the flames still shining under the lids. "I don't want it to stop at kissing from now on," she whispered, her hand running from his hair to his cheek. Her thumb tracing his cheekbone that so proudly protruded on his face. He looked handsome as ever, but perhaps her own judgment was clouded by how much she loved him. Every little detail about him seemed so perfect; the way his curls were a little wild, and not to mention the faint look of smudged lipstick on his lips still being somewhat visible. She held her breath, taking in how he looked in this moment. "I want you fully, because you are mine and I am yours; from this day until forever tears us apart," she whispered breathlessly. It was still hard to process it all. The need to belong was not there anymore, because she already belonged to him. Now all she needed was him to fulfill her needs. "Tell me what you're thinking," she whispered, smiling at him as she played a bit with her dress.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 1:12 am

Hearing her moan his name like this made his core tighten with delight as any lack of self restraint would have sent his eyes shortly towards the heavens. How she could do that with just the tone of her voice was a mystery, but he wouldnt ever want to explore how or why she had that kind of power over him. “You’re making it hard for me to stay on my knees,” he admitted as he sat there so close to her parts. He knew she was craving to feel him but he wouldnt just yet jump directly into the action. Even so, she was still making it hard for him to stick to his plan with her sweet moans and how alive the flames in her eyes seemed to be. He wasnt sure he had seen her flames as strong as they were now and it made him feel something beyond happiness.
He looked up at her, gently placing his hands on her thighs, running his thumbs up and down the inner thighs of hers. Her whisper made his breath shudder while he slowly moved closer to her, his hand moving around her leg, slowly lifting it up on his shoulder, his eyes hungry as ever for her. Her question made him sigh in a soft breath against the skin on her thigh that now rested on his shoulder. “I want to sweep you from your foothold and keep your pleasure at my mercy,” he said, turning his attention to her nether region as he looked at her. He had to admit that the intimacy was something he had missed so bad that he had been willing to have her in the forest if she had let him. It just seemed that the ride home had made him realize that not taking his time with her was the complete opposite of how he wanted to show her how much he cared for her pleasure. “You’re the queen of my heart,” he purred against her skin before he ran a hand up her thigh to her privates. Carefully he spread her apart, his breath trembling. “I wouldnt treat you less than you deserve. And this time there’s no one to mind for the loudness,” he continued to purr, leaning in to greet her lower region and connect her to him with his mouth. Her taste made him groan in delight as his arm with her leg grasped around her leg, digging his nails softly into her skin. He could swear that even though he was the one giving her all the pleasure, something inside him was making him feel just as good.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:43 pm

She could feel his breath against her parts, moving with him as he positioned her leg over his shoulder. For a moment she believed she would collapse just by thinking of what he would do to her. His words against her skin made her whimper, her muscles twitching a bit at the way his thumbs were carefully caressing her inner thighs. His words were enough to make her give in on any day, but right now all she could really focus on was how close his face was to her nether region. How his warm breath made her wetness pool at her entrance just by the thought of his actions. "If your lips can say such sweet words, I worry for my sanity once your tongue touches me," she whispered. Looking down at him, her eyes soft and vulnerable, and as he separated her lips, a quivering moan sprang from her throat. She could hardly keep her eyes off of him as he played with her, moaning a bit louder than she had back at the apartment. It was like the thought of them not having to keep down fueled her. Made her feel her breath tremble more often and his heart beat faster with every kiss he placed against her nether lips. "Belial ... My Belial," she moaned, leaning her head back against the wall as her hips couldn't help but move against his mouth. He always knew how to make her moan and whimper in delight. His lips were soft, way softer than they had been with his scruff still around them, and it made her moan louder. She hadn't minded the scruff, far from it, but it felt like he was finally giving in. Like he had been holding back, and it made her heart burst with emotions. It felt so intense, like the rest of the world was no longer there, and it was just the two of them. Her fingers entangled in his hair, taking a firm grasp of the fibers, and a vulnerable whimper was heard from her as he hit the right nerve. He was always able to make her see stars, but this was like taking a journey through the milky way. Her whole body felt so warm, tingles running all over and she felt that her dress was strangling her. Tugging at it, she managed to pull it over her head, however the button in the back managed to get caught in her hair. She whimpered, but this time from trying to pull it off, but only yanking at her hair. "Could you help me?" she pleaded, still moaning if he was still connected with her parts.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The binding of two souls [cw]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Raleska :: Woods of Ash :: The Hollow Tree-
Jump to: