Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The binding of two souls [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 8:19 pm

Making her feel out of this world was what he was aiming for and by the way she sounded, he felt like he was doing quite decent. Obviously he couldnt ever believe he couldnt improve for her, but he hoped that hearing her moans and whimpers always would bear the effect of sending shivers down his spine to pool up in his core. He wanted her, he needed her so bad, but he had to stay focused. He made sure to indulge his tongue in her soft parts like he was trying to leave no part of her untouched and make her whimper as loud as possible. He felt her let go of his hair as she seemingly tried to undress but to no avail. Her whimper didnt sound like pleasure and he moved his head back to look up at her. Chuckling a little, he let her leg down from his shoulder, drying his mouth with the back of his hand as he rose to his feet. “Stand still,” he said in a soft tone, looking for the button in her hair. When he found it, he gently hooked it off the blonde strands and furthermore helped her getting the dress off completely. He looked down her body, sighing to himself as he touched her bra. “Let me take you to bed,” he said and before he had even finished his sentence, he was already picking her up to carry her over there.
He laid her down nicely, following her down as he lifted a hand to touch her cheek, leaning in to kiss her softly. “I feel so eager to be with you,” he admitted, running his thumb along her cheekbone. He then ran his hand down her cheek and along her throat, all the way down her body, before he stopped at her stomach. He looked down at his hand before he seemed to get quiet for a while.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:00 pm

As he removed his lips, she couldn't help but whimper too, mostly because now she felt more irritated at herself. She had believed she could just slip out of the dress and make some sort of sexy reveal, but it seemed like it was only possible in the movies. He helped her out of the dress, looking at him as he was taking her in with his eyes. She could feel her cheeks burn. The way he reached over to touch her bra made a chill run down her spine, along with the way he sighed. She barely got to answer him as he swept her off of her feet, soon feeling the soft mattress under her back. She unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor before he touched her cheek, and she felt herself getting lost in his eyes. The kiss made her sigh, panting softly against his lips as she heard his admittance. His hands moved teasingly slow down her body, making her twist herself to be closer to him. As his hand stopped at her stomach, her lips separated, looking at him with anticipation, but instead of moving further he seemed lost in his thoughts. She moved her hand down to his, placing it over his as her eyes searched his. "Yet you are holding back," she whispered. Had he come to regret everything? She didn't know why, but she feared so. "Doesn't it ... Feel good for you?" she asked carefully, looking down to his chest. He had seemed so eager in the forrest, and even just a minute ago he had seemed to want to devour her. Did he feel denied when she hadn't wanted to do it in the woods? Kissing his chest softly on his shirt, she closed her eyes, taking in his scent. It felt more intoxicating than ever. A scent she would be able to recognize instantly. He was still fully dressed, so perhaps he was trying to withhold his need? "Belial, I'm yours; You can tell me anything, even if it's a worry or if you ... Don't feel in the mood after all," said, whispering the last part.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:16 pm

He looked at their hands as they rested on her stomach, hearing her whisper he frowned a little at himself. He shook his head at her question looking up at her, “No.. nooo. It’s not that, my love,” he said as he gently caressed her stomach. He felt her kiss and closed his eyes for a moment while he wet his lips, trying to think of what to say. She spoke again and he opened his eyes to look at her with certain eyes, “I want you,” he said, biting his lip as he looked down her body. “But I’m afraid,” he then admitted, avoiding her eyes as he just looked at their hands. He drew in a deep breath. “When I was on my knees before, it was like I could fully feel how you enjoyed me. I havent felt something as intense as that sudden feeling,” he said, feeling silly that it was something that scared him, but he knew she would know if he lied - He had always been the worst liar of them all. “For some reason I’m scared of how intense it will feel being inside of you... connected. We havent been together for a long time. It wouldnt last long before I’d....” he paused, pinching his lips together. “... I just want it to be perfect,” he finished, finally looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:41 pm

As he said he was in fact enjoying himself, she exhaled, being rather relieved. Buffy had never been an expert with words, but she was a good listener, so as Baal explained himself, she couldn't help but smile faintly. It was not funny, per say, because him worrying wasn't a nice thing. However if he was afraid of finishing before they had begun, she couldn't help but smile. It was sweet in a way, that he wanted it to be perfect; mostly because she had wanted that for the ceremony. Reaching up she cupped his face as he finally looked at her. Her smile soft and her eyes vulnerable. "My sweet, sweet daemon," she whispered, caressing his cheekbone with her thumb. "We have the rest of our lives together; Do you think I would be disappointed if you didn't last long in to the night?" she said, smiling at him as her features softened up. Leaning closer to him, she kissed him, pressing her body against his to feel his warmth. Her lips moved gently against his, savoring his taste as she moaned softly. Moving her face away from his, her hands moved down his body, lifting up in his shirt to feel his skin against her own. "Even if it is just for one second, it would be perfect," she pleaded, letting her hands grace over his marked torso. "I had hoped you had understood by now; I want you and the only thing that could ever soothe me is your touch and body melting in to one with me," she said, her fingers running along the edge of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 9:57 pm

He felt vulnerable to his confession but he wasnt ashamed. It was more annoyance than it was sadness. But as he looked at her soft smile and those beautiful green eyes that showed so much emotion, he felt relieved that they were bound together. Because he knew they would comfort each other till the days would run out and nothing would be left to be remembered. He was assured like many other times that she was the one for him. “I just want to keep you satisfied,” he said, before he felt her lips against his. His hand from her stomach moved to her side, pulling her closer to him as he felt his breath grow heavy again. She lifted up his shirt but he didnt feel like it was enough and rather quickly he pulled it over his head and threw it to the side. He listened to her, sighing deeply in a soft groan to her words. “I want to melt into one with you,” he purred, pulling her close while his lips sought the skin on her throat. He kissed her greedily, his breath heavy and deep through his nose, while his hands guided hers below the fabric of his pants, just her fingertips before letting her go. “My need wont be satisfied before you sing for me,” he said against her skin, biting his lower lip a little at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 10:22 pm

She chuckled softly at his words about keeping her satisfied, mostly because just being with him was enough. It would always be enough, as long as he looked at her with those green eyes of his and said he wanted her, then it was all she could ask for. He seemed to return to being eager once more as he removed his shirt. Nothing could compare to the feeling of his skin pressed against hers, his soft purr making her heart skip a beat as he guided her hand. But instead of moving further, she removed her hand, pushing him over on his back and climbing on top of him. His confession made her chuckle slightly as she kissed his chest, moving her kisses down his torso. "What if I want to hear you beg for mercy?" she whispered against his stomach, her breath hasty as her hands started to unzip his pants. She could feel her mouth watering, her kisses down his lower abdomen as he removed his pants and underwear in an easy movement. Moving back up his legs she kissed his thighs a few places before reaching his member. "Let me hear you sing," she pleaded, kissing his length all the way to his tip in tender kisses. Then her lips surrounded his member, and a faint whisper of a moan escaped her lips at the taste. Taking him fully, all she tried to focus on was breathing and making him give in to her wet and warm mouth.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 10:50 pm

He moved with her push as he was pressed to lie on his back. Looking up at her he seemed to constrain himself but his eyes looked so hungry. He closed his eyes as she kissed his chest, grinding his teeth softly together while he grunted under his breath. “Mercy for release or feeling you?” He asked, thinking that soon enough it probably wouldnt matter which it was. He helped her get his pants off and as he saw her there so close to his member that was more than happy to be free from the restraint of fabric he couldnt help but shudder in delight. “You will,” he promised her in a vulnerable tone as her kisses up his length made him place a hand in her hair while the other grasped the sheets. He watched her engulf him and a sweet moan of pleasure was forced from his lips at how sensitive he felt. He was stuck between wanting to see her while his body wanted him to shoot his head back into the pillows. “By Bael...” he whispered to himself in pleasure, feeling himself barely able to speak proper sentences.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 11:09 pm

"Both sound good to me," she whispered, sending him a cheeky smile. The hand that grasped at her hair made her moan against his length, moving rather slow, but taking all of him in each time. His moans and whispers of pleasure made it all worth while. Her goal wasn't to make him finish already, she hoped to at least get a few more moans out of him before that. Perhaps she could even get to see the crazed look he would get when ever they reached their high together. She took her time with him, there was no need in rushing when all she wanted was to be with him in the moment. Releasing his member she gasped for air, trying not to drool on him, she moved her thumb along her lip before crawling up. Once she was face to face with him, she looked in to his eyes, placing a hand above his shoulder to stabilize herself. Her other hand moved down, grasping his member in a firm hold, yet not to hurt him. Her breath was trembling, mostly because she had never felt like this before. It felt so wild to be here with him and knowing what they had just done made her stomach turn in delight. Slowly she lowered herself on to him, gasping as her eyes widened and her pupils expanded. Her vision blurred for a while before all it could see was Baal. All she could feel was Baal and how this made him feel. She felt whole, like she finally belonged and it made tears appear in her eyes as she reached his roots. Finally she could breathe out, a moan coming deep from within her. "I'm yours," she whimpered, feeling the tears run down her cheeks as she, with his permission, started to gently roll her hips. Every time he pressed against her walls she would whimper in pleasure, not holding back on her moans, and all she was doing was just a tender movement.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 11:37 pm

It felt so good that he knew he couldnt last long this way. Seeing hearing and watching her all at the same time was clicking all the right buttons inside of him and every time he’d feel her lips slide down, it was just a matter of time before he couldnt hold back. He really just was at her mercy because he couldnt hold back on anything. His moans were loud and needy for more, vulnerable for her warm and wet mouth. He could feel his heart thump like crazy in his chest, the warmth pooling up as he got closer and closer. And then she stopped. Gasping for air in soft groans he looked up at her as she mounted him, his eyes curious and yet ever as hungry but at the same time he was afraid again.
But he wasnt going to stop her, he wanted this, no matter how overwhelming the feeling may be. Biting his lip he felt her lift his member and soon he’d feel her insides. As she lowered herself, he made a few gasps under his breath, feeling how he stretched her out and at the same time feeling so strongly how she felt complete. The feeling of belonging she had needed, he felt too and her whimper made him swallow hard. He was mostly speechless as to what he was feeling. It was as scary as he thought it would be and yet he didnt feel alone in it. She rolled her hips and the ripples moved against him like never before. He was uncertain if it was his wild imagination tricking him, but he felt like she fit him just perfectly. Moaning deep from his stomach, he had to push himself up to sit, press his body to hers like he wanted every possible touch between them to be there, whatever skin of hers that he could press to his had to be connected. “Forever,” he moaned, wrapping his arms around her but not tight to stop her from moving around him. He felt his heartbeat beating away in all it’s wildness but it was just matching hers, trying to beat as one.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 12:07 am

She could feel how afraid he was, but it was alright, because both of them seemed terrified. Terrified of this stopping before even beginning. At first she was unsure, her hips moving so careful, like she was afraid of ruining it, but as he sat up and she could feel more of their skin pressed together, she felt at ease. His moan made her whimper, rolling her hips against him in a bit more firm movement. "Always," she replied, wrapping her arms around him and placing her forehead against his. It all felt perfect, just like he said he wanted it to be. No. It was better than perfect. It was their love finally being able to flourish to it's full potential. Moaning against his lips she felt her tears just running down her cheeks as she kissed him again. She knew it wasn't just the fact that they had waited, it was the bond too. She could feel it coursing through her veins, hear it in how their hearts were beating in unison. Then when she thought it couldn't get any better, he reached the part of her that made her whole body sing. Letting go of him she arched her back, leaning backwards on the bed, moaning from deep within her stomach. "Belial!" her voice squeaked in pleasure. She wanted him to take her, take her like he had wanted to do so in the woods, but all she could do was moan as she kept moving her hips, despite laying down. Her hands were clawing at the sheets as her body was being filled with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 12:25 am

This was the moment he wanted to freeze and feel forever on end. Their foreheads connected with the rest of their body, her inside around him in all it’s might. He felt himself closer and closer to his high but he didnt want to give in to it yet. Her deep moan and the way she arched onto the matress made him want to follow her but he couldnt. Instead he watched her, how she easily pleasured the both of them with little strain. He closed his eyes despite wanting to look at her, moving his hips to meet hers while he tried to focus on not giving in. “Buffy.... I-ah... love you... I love you!” He roared, grabbing the sheets as his high involuntarily rolled over him, the high fogging his mind with the intoxication feeling of fulfilment only she could give him. His muscles tensing to the sweet release. Softly panting he let go of the sheets to take a moment to just regain a regular breath.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 12:37 am

She didn't want it to stop. I needed to go on forever, even though she knew it couldn't. It was just how he groaned and moaned that made her want it more. To her it was easy, easy as breathing to move against him and feel how his member was beginning to throb. Part of her felt saddened, knowing it would end momentarily, but she was as always rather proud that she could make him climax so fast. She didn't know if it was a secret talent or more because he made her feel so complete. His roar made her speechless, and as he shot in to her, gave in to his high, she couldn't help but scream out in pleasure, yelling his name as if it would help with the tension as her own high came crashing down over her. She was left panting, a fine layer of sweat over her skin as her hips jerked as the after shocks ran over her. "My Belial," she mumbled, her mind hazy with love and lust alike. She had a hard time focusing on anything, staring up in to the ceiling as she tried to process it all.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 1:04 am

The aftershocks of his high that mixed with her made his overstimulated member throb as small grunts left his mouth. He smiled while he was still trying to catch his fleeting breath, pulling out of her carefully after a while to save her the feeling of his member going limp. Instead he laid down next to her and pulled her into his arms while he pressed his lips tenderly to hers. “I dont think we’ll get much sleep tonight,” he admitted with a soft smile. Wrapping his arms around her, he held her close while his high slowly subsided and cleared his mind. He inhaled the scent of her hair, smelling the sweet hormones that reminded him of what they had just done. “We have to enjoy these moments before the baby arrives. That we can be as loud as we want,” he chuckled in a breathy tone, sighing deeply. “I’m bound to the love of my life and soon I’ll be a father... What did I do to deserve this?” He asked, looking at her while he squeezed her closer, smiling broadly and proud.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 1:40 am

When he pulled out, she frowned, but what left her lips was a soft moan. He laid down next to her, pulling her close and kissing her, as if what they had been doing hadn't been enough of an intimate moment. However she far from minded it, returning his kiss with the tenderness she could provide, while her mind and body tried to figure out how to come back to reality. His words made her giggle under her breath, still panting a bit from how he had filled her up. She could feel his warm seed inside of her, feel how if she moved too much, it would move as well. But at this point all that mattered was that she was in his arms and looking at his face. He looked so relaxed, and she could only imagine her euphoric facial expression in this moment. It was pure bliss. "Should I take it as a warning or?" she replied, chuckling a bit. If she could, she wanted to be with him all night, stay up late and give in when they had gathered the energy. As he mentioned the baby, she smiled softly. Buffy had never imagined becoming a mother, even less so at this age. She was turning only twenty this year, and compared to Baal that was but a spec of dust. "It's not something you had to earn, love, it was just meant to be - I can just feel it deep down, that we were always meant for each other," she whispered. With it came her wonder; had she met Baal in her former lives? The chance was small and Gambion was a wide world, but nonetheless this was right for them. "But I have to say, I'm actually a little scared to have a child already," she said, frowning as she felt silly for saying it. She wanted that child, but only because she knew it was created by the two of them, but she felt so young and unexperienced. Like she hadn't seen enough of life to know how to be a proper parent. "I guess I just want to be the best ... Okay, maybe that is over shooting it, but at least just the best I can be," she said, kissing his chin softly. Buffy was still catching her breath and making her body follow orders, so she laid just in his arms, her own moved around him and hugging herself close to him. His body was warm, and though she could feel both of them a bit sweaty, she didn't mind. Mostly because how he smelled right now was the best smell she had ever been around. Like he was something more than irresistible to her. "But I think I'm scared 'cause I keep thinking what if I have to do it alone, would I be strong enough," she sighed. She knew he wouldn't leave her on purpose if he had the choice, but she couldn't know what the Order had in mind. Especially as his apparent sister wanted him to overthrow the current leader or something of that kind.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 2:26 am

Be warned that if I have my way with you, I’ll make sure that you sing so loud, you’ll be all hoarse tomorrow,” he teased her with a devilish smirk over his lips. He had always wondered if that was an actual thing or if people had just made it up to seem more interesting in the way they conducted their business. Laying here close with her and mentioning the baby was just something he found so natural. Wanting to speak of the life that was slowly but surely growing inside of her. Nodding at her saying they were meant to be together - He definitely felt that feeling too. It was like he had been looking all his years for that one person who held the missing piece of him. And all this time, it had been with the 19 year old fenix named Buffy. The thought made him smile a silly smile, thinking this had definitely been worth the wait. She mentioned being scared of having a child already, making him look at her wirh a raised eyebrow. “Why?” He asked.  He knew she was quite young for a mother-to-be but clearly there had been someone if not of the gods to decide otherwise when her birth control seemed to have lost control. Or maybe it was just how daemons worked when they choose to be with other species. Either way, he wouldnt change a thing. He laid there studying her facial features as he intently listened to her speak of motherhood.
I think you’re trying to achieve something that’s impossible. We can always try to do our best. But our child would have a better lesson seeing us handle our problems and struggles to better ourselves than have parents with no flaws or hiccups,” he said in a pondering tone, tilting his head a little before he nodded at his own words to confirm he meant them. He kissed her cheekbone. Listening to her sigh, he could understand her worry because he worried about that too. It was mostly why he didnt want to be a part of it, but Alyssa had made it clear that he didnt have a choice. He sighed deeply. “One thing is certain; We’re in this together. I’ll be by your side as much as I can,” he said, kissing her lips in small cute pecks. “You know I’d fight with every fiber in my body to make it back to you as fast as possible,” he said, placing his hand down on her stomach. “You’ll always be my priority above all,” he said as he caressed her stomach. He looked at her with rather serious eyes for a bit before he relaxed once more and pulled her close, his hand moving around her stomach in soft circles.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 1:14 pm

What on Gambion had she ever done to deserve such a wonderful man by her side? His gentle touches and the way he spoke always seemed to relax even the deepest of her worries. His words clearly displayed a wisdom, and she was sure it had come with age, but he never spoke to her like she was below him. He was always leveling with her, speaking to her so they both understood, and she could feel her heart beat faster as he placed a gentle kiss against her cheekbone. Of course they couldn't be perfect, they would disagree and make mistakes just as anyone else. But in the end Buffy just wanted it all to be good, wanted their child to grow up and be safe, and by Baal helping his sister, perhaps it was possible. "I know ... I guess what I'm most worried about right now is giving birth," she whispered. Buffy knew that he was putting her above everything else right now, but she feared having to bring their daughter in to the world, and him being absent from it. She knew she wasn't going to be alone; Leona, her aunt, would be there and Xander and Aiden too, but the only person that could calm her nerves was Baal. And having him miss the birth would hurt her, she just knew it. He pulled her closer, running his hand in circles on her stomach and making her smile. She wasn't far in to her pregnancy, but there was already starting to be a small bump. Xander had studied the few records of daemon birth that he could get a hold of, and according to them, the growth she was displaying was normal. Maybe a bit faster, but as Buffy had gotten her strength back, it wasn't really something to worry about. "But before you leave, I think it would be nice to have you help me set up the nursery - At least then I'll feel more ready," she whispered, kissing his bare chest as she laid there close to him. Her fingers tracing his black marks, she wondered if their own child would have such markings. She knew that it would break Baal's heart to have their child branded as such, but she had always found them so beautiful. She kissed his chest again, this time in a soft trail up to his neck. Burying her face in the nape of his neck, she kissed him gently, until her lips decided to move up along his throat. Reaching his chin she looked in to his eyes, the sea of green always making her smile. "I hope she get's your eyes," she whispered, kissing his lips in a tender motion.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 9:25 pm

He could feel the small bump against his hand but it felt more like a blessing than anything else. He nuzzled his nose carefully against her cheek, stopping when she spoke. “Afraid it’ll hurt? Or that I might not be there?” He asked, lifting his hand from her stomach to place on her untouched cheek. “I cant promise you something I wouldnt know to be true. But I can promise to be there,” he whispered with a small sigh leaving his lips.
He nodded when she asked for him to stay long enough to set up the nursery. “Of course, my love,” he confirmed in a soft tone. He wanted to stay for as long as he could, but knowing his sister, she wasnt known to be all too patient when it came to her plans. He leaned his head onto the mattress, turning his eyes to the ceiling as he made a deep sigh at the thought. He looked down at her hand tracing the marks on his torso, his eyes following her finger like he was hypnotized. It wasnt a secret that he hoped that their child would show no signs of being a summoner, since it would mean that the order would do anything to claim her.
He stretched his neck before she touched his chin before looking at her eyes, smiling faintly at her whisper before returning the kiss gently. He moved away after a bit, chuckling under his breath as he looked at her enchanting lips, "I hope she looks more like you than me," he said, before he just looked at her face for a bit, "Sincerely," he added with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 10:30 pm

"I know it will hurt," she chuckled, closing her eyes as he touched her cheek. His words were not really comforting, mostly because she didn't even know if he could promise to be there when the time came. "I'm terrified you won't be there," she whispered, her voice breaking a bit. He promised to help with the nursery, but in reality she wanted to beg him to stay with her forever. Just hide out here until their last breath, but she also knew that it wouldn't be possible. He had made a promise to his sister, and she could do nothing about it.
As she kissed him she felt her body relax once more. His calming scent of anise always had that effect on her, and she could do nothing but wanting to give in to him. His chuckle made her smile, because she knew he would already try and put in his two scents on the matter. She looked in to his eyes, smiling softly as she leaned in to kiss him. "I guess we'll have to wait and see," she whispered sweetly, biting on to his lower lip in a gentle yet firm motion. She could feel how his seed was starting to escape, making her frown and looking down her body with a faint moan. Never in a million years would she believe that it would feel this good. "I think I might need a shower," she whispered, kissing his lips once again, pressing her body closer to him. "Would you join me?" she pleaded softly, moving slowly to get out of the bed. His seed, still warm, made it's way down her inner thigh as she stood up, shivering a bit as it felt quite good. In a way she couldn't really explain. She moved slowly, looking back over her shoulder with a smile on her lips as she moved out to the bathroom, turning on the water as she stood there for a while. Looking down at her stomach, she smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 1:19 am

He smiled at her whisper, feeling the way she hooked onto his lower lip, sending sweet shivers down his spine. It didnt really take much to get him going, all it took was one thought and his mind would run off into the memory of what they had done not so long ago. From there it just piled on with imaginery. He followed her eyes down her body, biting his lip softly as he shook his head at her whisper, “I know what you need,” he purred, then to feel her lips and body press closer to him. “When you sound like that, could I ever say no?” He asked but either way there wouldnt be a chance of him ever saying no. He watched her get up, pushing himself up on his arms to sit as he watched her leave. His eyes wandering up and down her body. As she disappeared to the bathroom he sat for a second, sighing in all feelings of content before he got up. Going to the bathroom he got into the shower behind her. “Did you truly believe that I was done with satisfying you?” He asked with a devilish smirk, turning her to him before kissing her tenderly. He was true to his words about letting her leave the bed but for now he wanted to help her clean. Everything had just seemed to fall into place and when he eventually would fall asleep late into the night, close to morning more like, he would feel what actual good sleep felt like. But with it a worry rose - What’s waiting for them around the corner?

// Out <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The binding of two souls [cw]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Raleska :: Woods of Ash :: The Hollow Tree-
Jump to: