Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Catching up [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Catching up [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Catching up [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Catching up [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Catching up [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Catching up [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Amos

Amos

Full name : Amadeus Alexander Loviatar
Quote : I always get what I want.

Catching up [cw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up [cw]   Catching up [cw] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 1:44 pm

He smiled a little as she stated that he was warm, keeping his eyes on her hands that moved down his skin. It felt far different from what he knew but that was because it felt so right. His heart kept telling him this was the right thing for him. Closing his eyes, he felt his own eagerness to be free from his pants but he refused to rob her off this feeling. He wanted their first time to be memorable. Her question made him open his eyes as he looked at her, “I’ve never brought anyone else here, at least for this,” he said, before he smiled a little when he realized she had expected to hear something else. He helped her drive his pants down and watched her as she looked down at him. “I brought you here because I wanted to let you know that you mean more to me than any of them ever could,” he whispered, his breath trembling a little when her fingers locked around his eager member. Her hand moved and he moaned against her lips, finding himself unable to deny his hips the small pleasure of greeting her hand in small thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

Full name : Saoirse Lowenna Elior

PostSubject: Re: Catching up [cw]   Catching up [cw] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 2:03 pm

When he said that he had never brought anyone else here for this, she felt her eyes widen, surprised to hear that. Even more so to see how honest he looked in his eyes. She knew he wasn't lying, knew that he was speaking the truth. His whisper just answered another answer, with a question she had had in her mind since arriving. She kissed him softly, and as he moaned she couldn't help but reply with a soft sigh. Her body was trembling with excitement as she kept stroking him, her hips moving as she clearly felt the need get to a point of no return. The way he moved his hips as well just let her know that she was doing the right thing, Grabbing a bit firmer around him, she felt how her breath was hasty and needy, kissing his neck as his lips were busy moaning a sweet song that she felt like she wanted to listen to forever. "I guess I'm not the only one to be eager," she whispered softly, smiling as she felt her core spin at her own words. He was actually wanting her right now, not some other girl, but her and she would treasure that right now. "I need you," she whimpered, trying to calm herself, trying to stifle herself a little.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Catching up [cw]   Catching up [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 4:45 am

Her whisper made him chuckle a little between his moans, turning his head slightly to the side as he watched how her hand held him so nicely. "Of course I'm eager," he replied with a small smile that quickly faded as he kept moaning at her sweet strokes. Her whimper made him nod before he bit his lip a little at the thought of how she would feel. "Dont worry," he assured her, to then gently free himself from her grip. He spread her legs and placed his member at her entrance, wanting to just push in, but he couldnt. "Right here, in this momnet. You belong to me.. Fully in every way," he whispered as he kissed her lips, rubbing his tip against her entrance. "Say it," he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Catching up [cw]   Catching up [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 5:11 am

He freed himself, making her core spin as she looked up at him with vulnerable eyes. This was it. The moment that would make or break them. Holding her breath, her eyes moved down to look at how he held his member to her opening, blushing as she squirmed a bit. His words made her frown, because she thought it was obvious. That she had given in and submitted to him, yet he wanted to hear her say it anyways. "I fully belong to you right now," she whispered softly, moaning as his tip ran over her small nub. Oh she wanted him, but she also rather liked how he was in control. She felt in good hands, safe like she had been with Connor. "Only you," she clarified, whimpering softly as she felt how warm and wet she had gotten. Everything was still so new to her, but she hoped that with time she would learn more.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Catching up [cw]   Catching up [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 12:55 am

Hearing her agree to his plea made him feel so happy, a soft smile spreading on his lips as he watched her moan from the way he was teasing her. He bit his lip a little as she clarified, nodding. “Only me,” he repeated happily before he looked down at his member and her entrance. “Fuck...” he mumbled under his breath before he looked up at her. In a soft motion, he began to push himself inside of her, his hand gripping onto the sheets under her while he moaned in delight.
He pushed slowly, making sure she would adjust to his length just fine while his eyes took her in. Her reactions, the sounds she could make. It was like ecstacy for him and he hadnt even started his movements yet. “Purr for me, kitten,” he teased her as his hips made a small roll to thrust inside of her, moaning accordingly at the feeling of her ripples against him. He began to move slow at first, to warm her up before he slowly began to pick up a pace.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Catching up [cw]   Catching up [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 12:59 pm

Saoirse felt her cheeks ever so red as he pushed in to her slowly, her moans filling the room and almost harmonizing with his. She felt so whole, her body shivering slightly from the pleasure of him just being this close. Her eyes half closed, she looked at him as he started to roll his hips to greet hers, his words making her moan softly, her hands touching his torso in shaking motions. The world disappeared around them, and she couldn't take her eyes off of him. He was beautiful, she had always known that, but now it was like she truly saw him. There was nothing between them, nothing to hide. It was raw and open, and for some reason she was a little scared. But in a good way. It was more exciting than scary.
As he picked up the pace her face felt like it was burning hot, moaning for every thrust as he kept teasing and pleasing her. "You're mine," she pleaded between her moans. She wanted to be his, but she also wanted him to be hers. "Please ... Please," she moaned as he hit her sweet spot, making her body tremble.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: Catching up [cw]   Catching up [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:46 pm

// Out <3 //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up [cw]   Catching up [cw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching up [cw]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: Western living quarters :: Warren Crescent-
Jump to: