Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Jealousy doesnt know how to let go

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ace

Ace

Full name : Alister Harvey

Jealousy doesnt know how to let go Empty
PostSubject: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:51 pm

@Margot <3

He didnt even know how long it had been since she left him. What hurt the most was probably the fact that she had come to pick up what seemed to be necessary while he hadnt been there. Finding the key in the mailbox stung as well. Maybe he deserved it for being such a grade A piece of shit boyfriend, but he had hoped for some sort of chance at redemption.
It just wasnt so. He hung out with his friends at the same bar they had met, even if that meant she would be around. He wanted to give her her space, but a part of him couldnt let go. Just the mere thought of someone else running their hand through her hair or feeling how soft the skin on her cheek could be against a thumb. He was fuming just by thinking about it.
She had been playing with her band here at the bar and he had had to endure many remarks from his friends who were wondering why he stuck around. But it was obvious that he wasnt over her. He could never be. He should have left because he knew what would happen and as the concert came to it’s end and another male decided to approach her, he could feel the jealousy pulsate by the way his jaw moved, making him grind his teeth. He got up out of impulse and approached them, knowing this was a bad idea, he grabbed the guy and pulled him away. “Dont talk to her,” he warned him firmly, looking at her for just a moment but that still hurt his heart so he looked back at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 11:06 pm

Despite what had happened, Margot had tried letting go. She had so much she wanted to do, and she had gotten to crash at Ezra's place for a while, just so that she didn't have to sleep at some sleazy motel. Much to the surprise of her bandmates she kept performing, she was even writing new material no doubt a symptom of the heart break she felt. She had really loved him, and she still did, but the danger he had put Ezra and not to mention Iola in had been something that she couldn't just accept. She had left him that day, packed her feelings away in a box and hoped that eventually it would stop hurting in her chest. There was just one problem; It wasn't stopping or even showing signs of slowing down.
Having finished a show was great, it felt like she could get some frustrations out as she sang, but she knew he was there. It wasn't fair to ask him to stay away, because this had been their place. How many times had they not made out in one of the booths, or stayed so long playing drinking games with his friends that he had to carry her home? It was just a place of comfort to her, and also income. She had been standing by the bar, wearing an oversized leather jacket, underneath a rather edgy set of stockings and skirt with a black top. She wasn't showing much skin, she wasn't usually, but she had clearly seemed to wanting to try something new. Performing in a hoodie and washed out jeans just reminded her too much of how things used to be.
Being with someone for almost a year seemed to change her, but she wanted to focus on the positive things she had gone through. However that didn't mean she wouldn't talk to others when they approached her. A guy was chatting her up, and she started to chuckle as he seemed to fall over his words trying to explain another band he had seen a couple of weeks ago. It all was pretty normal, and although the guy was flirting heavily, she barely noticed, sipping her beer and just continuing the conversation. That was until Ace stepped in, pulling the poor guy away and Margot staring at her now ex-boyfriend with a glare. He only looked at her briefly, but it was enough for her to know that he hadn't let go of her yet. Not that she had let go of her feelings for him, but she at least tried to hide it. "What the fuck are you doing, you lunatic," she said in a stern voice, grabbing on to Ace's wrist and pulling at it to get him off the guy. "What's your problem, dude?" the guy said confused. Margot knew she wasn't strong enough to actually do anything physical to pull Ace away, but what was his plan? Was he going to grab her and steal her away like he always seemed to do? "Ace, let go of him," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 11:34 pm

The stern voice didnt seem to affect him as he just held onto the guy’s shoulder, keeping him away from the human, even if she was pulling at his wrist he wouldnt let her move him. “You’re my problem dickwart,” he told the guy. He ignored Margot’s demand and just kept looking at that guy who had been flirting with his exgirlfriend. “She deserves better than some washed up dirtbag that’s just looking to get his dick wet,” he hissed. He then looked at Margot. “I bet you didnt even realize he was trying to chat you up,” he said angrily, but it was hurting him to just look at her. To see how she wasnt looking at him like she used to any longer. The clothes she wore were even different, which made him wonder whether she had moved on? It made his heart twist and turn to think. “What did you expect was going to happen?” He asked her, still keeping his grip tight on the guy.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 11:41 pm

"So what if he was flirting with me, that's not your problem anymore," she told him, reminding him that he really had nothing to say in this matter. Why was he so persistent? He knew what she had said, he did understand that she didn't belong to him anymore. But part of her also felt like wrapping her arms around him, pulling him close and whispering to him that she loved him. Say something that would make him smile and make her chuckle. However that wasn't a logical next move, it was just what she had done back when they were together. "What if I wanted to go with him home? Sleep with him?" she replied, crossing her arms in from of her chest. The guy looked at the couple rather confused, and also a bit nervous of what the daemon would be capable of doing to his body if he held on any harder.
"What if I didn't go home with him? Just pulled him with me out to the bathroom, skipping the whole getting to know him part?" she asked in a challenging voice.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 12:18 am

The reminder sent a bitter taste through his mouth, gritting his teeth as it felt so sour. Didnt she know that he already knew that? And even then he wouldnt just give up on her? She was the love of his life and nothing could change that. Even if he didnt have a say in what she did or didnt do.
Her reply made him furrow his brows, and tighten the grip he had on the guy, though it wouldnt really hurt him yet. Wasnt it obvious to her? That he wouldnt let her go with just anyone if hr could be there to stop her? But the mention of of a quickie in the bathroom with the way she challenged him, made him grit his teeth before he looked at the guy as he was almost fuming with anger. “If your dick gets anywhere fucking near her, I’ll rip it off of you and shove it down your fucking throat, you hear me asshole? Down your fucking throat! Now get the fuck outta here!” He warned him before shoving him away, then looking at Margot.
“I swear to the gods of this shithole. Yes, I fucked up! But you know what? I’m not fucking perfect. And even if you hate my guts, you still have my fucking heart!” He lashed out. He frowned and kept his eyes on hers, shifting between them. The urge to just grab something and trash it, tear this whole place apart until there wasnt a bar filled with memories of what he had lost. How he wished that he could just get over her with a flick of his fingers, because it seemed to be going so well for her. “It fucking hurts okay? It hurts to see you move on when I’m just stuck,” he then said, shaking his head as he looked away and clutched his hands to fists. Containing his anger had never been harder, at least he felt that way in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:52 am

The guy stumbled away, fearing that whatever the daemon said was going to come true. Margot looked after the guy, sighing to herself as she felt like she was never going to have the chance to just talk to someone new. Not as long as Ace was around. She looked at him as he spoke, or rather yelled for the whole bar to hear. It was no question that their relationship had been a staple at this establishment with both of them constantly being their either for work or fun.
Again came the need to reach out, and this time she followed that urge, reaching up to touch his cheek, letting her thumb run over his cheekbone as she simply looked at him. Was this going to keep him from at least trashing the place?His next words stung, making her look down. It really did hurt, because she was hurting too, but he clearly hadn't shown any type of trying to make amends. She would've seen if he had come by Ezra to apologize to them and Iola. She would've actually have given him a second thought if he hadn't made this outburst. Wasn't it obvious she wanted a reaction from him at this point? "Who says I've moved on?" she simply said, moving her hand away from his face and wrapping it around herself. "Listen, Ace, I'm feeling like shit too ... Not everything is about you," she mumbled before turning around to head to the stage. She grabbed her equipment and helped her band load up the truck.
She wasn't one that enjoyed crying, and she hated it when others pointed it out, like gee would you look at that. But she was crying now. And she knew she would go home and hug her pillow close to her face so that no-one could hear how she was actually hurting. From the years of living on the streets she had become good at hiding her emotions, because if you were too emotional, it was funnier to steal your stuff or try to hurt you. "That's the last of it, Jay, I think I'll just walk home," she remarked, making the guy ask if she was sure and she just nodded. It would be a bit of a walk to central from here, but she needed it.
Coming out of the bar she could see him there still. What was he waiting for? Her to magically wrap her arms around him and tell him that she had forgiven him? No, if he was waiting for that he was going to wait for an eternity. He hadn't even properly apologized. Opening up a pack of cigarettes, she took one out, offering one to him before she lit it and started walking. If he wanted to follow he could.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 11:39 am

It was safe to say that the hand on his cheek were doing wonders with the anger inside. But like a boiling pot, it was no better than placing a lid over the water to trap the heat. Because he knew it was just clinging onto what they had to give in to the sense of security a simple touch could give. And the bitterness that would come as soon as she moved her hand would secure the lid, waiting for the pot to boil over or simply explode. He knew it wasnt about him, but what could he do to make up for it? He watched her leave and looked down, wanting so bad to follow her yet not muster the courage to do so.
Why he hadnt sought her out and tried to make some sort of amend was actually rather simple, which he knew she wouldnt forgive him for. Because in his eyes, there hadnt been any other opportunity that came to mind. She was really just nothing in Dom’s eyes or even if she was, Ace wouldnt have risked it. The thought of her dying was so unbearable, that he’d rather have her hating him, but at least she’d be alive.
Why he stuck around outside was even a mystery to him, maybe it was just a matter of habit? How he would wait outside to go pick her up in his arms and swing her around after a night of cheering her on from the sideline or pulling her in for a long kiss to scare off the creep that had been watching her all night with hungry eyes.
Most of what he did was to keep her safe, even if she didnt need it. He took the cigarette she offered and let her light it, drawing in a deep drag before he frowned a little to himself. He hadnt smoked in such a long time but he picked it up after she left to just feel the nicotine take control and numb him for just a small period. “I havent apologized because I’m not sorry. And I know you wont accept that,” he concluded as he had chosen to follow her, walking beside her in her pace as his was more accustomed to his long legs.
“I havent reached out because I know that even if you dont want to, you’d eventually give in and forgive me anyway,” he then confessed, placing the bud in the corner of his mouth, placing his hands in his pockets to stop himself from acting on the urge of trying to hold her hand. “I wont be able to control my jealousy all the time. Hell, I would have knocked that guy out if I saw him kiss you, or even hold your hand,” He said but shook his head; it wasnt constructive words. He inhaled the smoke and exhaled it in long intervals, clearly needing to just fill his system rather than enjoy the tobacco.
“What I’m actually saying is.... That if you really want me out of your life, leave you alone... just say it,” he said. Even if it was far from what he wanted, he kept telling himself that she would be better off. She could find someone who wouldnt put her life in danger, not like he did.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 3:41 pm

Lighting the cigarette for him was like a blast from the past. He had been smoking more when they had just gotten together, but it seemed like that habit had disappeared soon enough. She had picked it up when she had started to make her own money, however she always kept in mind to buy the cheapest ones. Grabbing one herself she lit it and started to walk. He followed, which didn't really surprise her, but it didn't put her off. She had managed to do a lot of thinking while she had been away from him, so it was actually nice to have him somewhat close. Maybe she was afraid of falling back in to the same pattern as before, but not much had changed despite where she slept. Some nights Ezra had had to shake her awake because she was having nightmares, but other than that, she seemed to be doing fine. However sometimes she felt like that daemon, Dom or something, was right at the corner of her eyes, watching her and waiting for an opportunity to hurt her once more.
Ace started talking, and she remained silent, letting him explain himself, or rather explain why he wasn't going to be sorry for what he had done. "You're lucky no-one got hurt," she said, shaking her head slightly. Despite everything Iola was safe from that freak. However if that poor girl had to withstand more pain, then she wouldn't even have been talking to Ace right now. Hurting someone innocent like that wasn't an option in her eyes. "But I do understand now why you couldn't have done anything else," she then added, eyeing him as she inhaled from the bud, feeling the smoke spread in her lungs before exhaling once more.
He then said something that made her frown, looking ahead with a bit of a puzzled look. She stopped in her tracks, stomping out the rest of the cigarette even if she hadn't finished - very unusual for her. "Ace, I can't tell you what to do," she said in a tired voice. She still had so many emotions around all of this, and she honestly wanted to comfort him. She could see he was in pain, and she was as well, but it was hard soothing something when they both seemed so filled with pride. "But I don't want you gone ... I still ..." she said, feeling her eyes water, because she felt like such a coward, not even able to say what she really felt for him. Before it was alright, she could have another time and place to finally say it, but it felt like that was gone. "I still ..." she stammered, taking his hand and placing it to her chest as he bent her neck forward, not looking at him while she felt her heart go crazy, sobbing silently. It was hurting her, to be this torn and yet not knowing if she could forgive him if he didn't try to at least make amends for it - if not for Iola and Ezra, then for her.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 2:13 am

“Yeah so fucking lucky huh,” he muttered angrily, placing the bud in the corner of his mouth. To him he had lost everything to the fact that he wanted to protect that person whp was his everything. He was left with nothing now but bitter feelings and a jealousy that wouldnt quit. He scoffed at her words, feeling like it maybe was too late for understanding. He had failed to show any effort in getting her back, so had she just drifted further and further away from him?
He had been quite serious with his words about her just having to say she didnt want him around anymore. He noticed how she stopped and put out her cigarette, stopping as he looked back at her. “I pretty much just said that you can,” he argued, pushing out the smoke he had kept in for so long. The nicotine wasnt really doing a great job, which sucked. She spoke again and he frowned at her words but then she started stammering and his eyes softened up. He felt her heartbeat against the palm of his hand under her guidance, sighing deeply as he looked at her. His thumb made a single soft caress before he removed his hand again, unsure why they were doing this to each other. “Me too,” he said but his expression changed and clearly not to something good.
“We’re bullshitting each other right now. It’s so fucking stupid,” he then said as he shook his head. He drew in a deep drag of his smoke and flicked it off to somewhere unknown. “You can still love someone but be completely fucking miserable around them. And I know I’d make you feel that way, at least for now” he concluded, pushing the air out of his lungs. “I dont know if I can change that. I’m too fucking dense to actually know what to do, and you just deserve better than that. Way fucking better” he admitted in frustration, shaking his head. “Ezra’s house is just down this street, so I think you’ll be safe to walk on your own. Goodnight Margot.” He just then said, making his leave before she could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 10:16 am

She shook her head at him, he was stubborn, but so was she. However had he learnt nothing when he was with her? She was not trying to control others, because she herself had been controlled by her upbringing and bad decisions she had made along the way. "Well I don't want to tell you what to do," she said, looking at him as they stopped. She knew she shouldn't have said anything, because all this was giving her was the feeling of having lost someone she knew she could never get back. His words changed his expression, and she felt her heart sting, but she also knew that the following words were wise. She honestly didn't know what to say, because him stating that he knew he was dense was making her want to smile. However how could she betray herself and her own values by going back to him?
He mentioned Ezra's house, and she nodded, but the fact that he called her Margot almost made her cry. He had always called her Margo when they were together, unless it was something intimate. His goodnight didn't sound right. It sounded more like a goodbye and she just stood there as he walked away.Walking back to the house she felt like her heart had broken all over again, laying down on her guest bed in Ezra's room and hiding away under her duvet.
The following weeks seemed harder, but Margot had become very good friends with Iola, often going on walks with her and sometimes Ezra if they didn't have work.
On one such walk Margot had stumbled in to a guy about her age, tall and slender, but with a smile that seemed to lighten up her day. Out of nowhere she started seeing him, but nothing was really official yet. She kept it down low, even when he came to her concerts, because she didn't want to give off the impression that she had just moved on. That evening her, Iola, Ezra and Benjamin were out for dinner, joking around as they waited for their food. "And then I told him to stick it where the sun don't shine, and he looked at me like I was completely mental," Margot giggled, leaning her head back and against Benjamin's shoulder. He retaliated by wrapping an arm around her, pulling her a bit close, but it was clear she didn't know how to react. Ezra seemed encouraging.  
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

Full name : Iola Margaret

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 4:16 am

Iola had been trying her best to brighten Margot’s mood if she could. She really liked the human, there was just something about her that made the daemoness smile all the time. Maybe it was the fact that she had such a good heart. Iola really admired that, though it never occured to her that she was one of the few daemons that seemed to act more like a seraph. The new guy had seemed to just cone out of nowhere and Iola was nothing but supportive. She hadnt really liked the daemon she had been with, he seemed so rough and somewhat unstable in a way that made Iola believe he couldnt possibly be good for Margot. So whenever she could, she would encourage Margo, not manipulate or influence, she would encourage her to just do whatever her heart told her. A part of her envied that, because she wished she could do that herself, but it just wouldnt work out. Not when the one her heart was yearning for was her own sibling.
The evening out was nice, she sat and had ordered something that she knew she used to love. Even if the taste was dulled down, it was still there just by a little bit. She was still so eager to eat it regardless, feeling her stomach almost rumble in a phantom feeling of her former life. She giggled at Margot’s story and covered her mouth as she smiled. “Then what?” She asked with her eyebrows raised, clearly waiting for the next part of the story. “Let’s just say, that we went there for some new strings for a guitar and left empty handed. But he really was trying to rip you off with those insane prices,” Benjamin remarked with a soft laugh, shaking his head as he looked at Margot with happy eyes. “He just didnt know he was dealing with a pro,” he chuckled, Iola sighing happily as she just found them adorable. “So Benjamin, tell us about yourself,” Iola encouraged him, making him pull a thoughtful expression. “Well I’ve already told Margot a fair bit. But I’m just a simple law student who has a knick for running into pretty girls and fall into quite the talk when I should in fact have been running off to school,” he explained as he shook his head. “I just saw her and had to get to know her,” he said before he looked at Margot with a soft smile on his lips, lifting his hand from the arm around her to gently move some of her hair behind her ear. He was looking at her for quite some time before he realized they werent alone. He cleared his throat and looked at Ezra. “Ezra, you must have some stories with your job as a... was it florist? Or something with botany, that much I remember” He asked with a chuckle, clearly something initiative to get to know her friends.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 9:36 am

"Like hell those strings were worth that much, besides he kept looking at you although it was me who needed the strings," Margot scoffed, softening up in a small chuckle, looking at Benjamin with a soft smile on her lips. She was really starting to like him, although they had only been loosely dating for a few weeks. She leaned back as he started talking about himself and how they met. It was clear that she wasn't good with telling that stuff, and she felt a little nervous about what they would think. However Benjamin had a way of combatting that, almost forcing her to look at him as he moved hair out of her face and she just looked at him with a bit of a lost look. But it was a good one, because it showed how she was slowly falling for him. Part of her wanted to lean in and kiss him, but they hadn't even reached that state yet. Margot insisted that they took it slow, mostly for her own sake, and for the two of them to get to know each other a bit more. However they had reached a point where they would hold hands and be closer to each other, a stage which she found herself liking a lot.
She barely realized how they had just been sitting, staring at each other before Benjamin pulled away, making her blush and look down. Thankful that the law student was quick on his feet, he seemed to change the conversation and getting the focus on the mythical who was currently sipping on his water. "Well, my mother does have a florist shop connected to our family business, my father's a gardener and I am currently educating myself to become a landscape contractor, hoping to expand the business in the future," they explained with a warm smile on their lips. They didn't really know how much Margot had told about them, but they had to at least assume that he knew some things. "My father wants me to take over the business in the future, and I am just lucky enough to actually want that," they chuckled lightheartedly. "When Iola is feeling well she often helps out my mother with arranging flowers and making small decorations for gifts," they explained.
Margot smiled at her friends, looking at Iola. "You know you don't have to work in that shop if you don't want to - you could become my roadie or something cool instead," she suggested, but she also knew that the daemon wanted to be as close to Ezra, and Margot didn't blame her. The mythical was a charmer, she knew that, although they had never made a move on her. "Benny, tell them about your prof, how he was caught with one of her students," she giggled. It wasn't unheard of when university was consistent of mostly consenting adults, but it was still a real funny story how they were found out.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 11:36 am

“So I wasnt far off!” He chuckled, looking at Ezra with a smile. He didnt exactly get the whole gender thing that was doing on with the mythical but he was reapecting them regardless. He just couldnt imagine what it was like not feeling like the gender you were born as, as he liked what he was. But instead of pushing it away, he had shown to be curious and open. Iola blushed as the conversation shifted to her, chuckling in a gentle manner as Margot suggested she’d come do something cool instead. “I like helping them,” she said as she looked at Ezra with soft loving eyes. She then looked back at Margot with a sweet smile on her lips. “But I would definitely love to be your roadie just once in a while,” she remarked, thinking it wasnt impossible. If her back could allow it, she could actually go and be quite useful. Not with moving things of course, but setting up anything that didnt require heavy lifting.
Benjamin frowned at the reminder of the proefessor, chuckling as he shook his head and found the story a little absurd. “We had this student in my class who kept sitting in the front row, and she kept adjusting herself during the lesson and sigh deeply or so we thought. It turned out that she and the professor had some odd kink going on where he has the controls to some sort of vibrating egg inside of her,” he explained before he pulled a grimace and shook his head. “It was summer, so people just assumed that she was sweaty due to the heat. But one day it fell right out and rolled all the way to the professor. He looked so guilty that we knew straight away,” he explained before he noticed Iola’s bafflement. “Yeah, you should watch out for that whenever you’ve got classes, it could happen” he chuckled, having met the young daemoness at the institute a couple of times, though it seemed that everytime he would wave at her she would just blush and look down as the shy girl she was.
He then looked at Margot and smiled softly again, shifting between her eyes. “I want to take you somewhere after dinner,” he said in a lowered tone, lifting his hand again to touch her cheek carefully. It was still rather new between them, but Benjamin seemed like a goner, at least in how he felt for her.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 1:34 pm

Ezra smiled at Iola as she protested, saying that she liked helping out, because they liked having her around. They hadn't really spoken much about that night they had shared, but again it was hard when she didn't seem to remember. They felt guilty, guilty because they were supposed to be her older sibling and not just someone taking advantage of her. "Hell yeah! I just got the most awesome roadie in the whole world!" Margot cheered, lifting her arms in the air with victory. The human had always made sure that Iola was included, not because she pitied her, but because she knew that the daemoness could do anything she put her mind to. Sticking her tongue out at Ezra who just chuckled and shook his head, pulling a hurt grimace before laughing with Margot. It was clear the two of them were like peas in a pod, always joking and making fun of or with each other.
Benjamin went on to explain the story and Margot laughed, leaning back against him as she couldn't contain herself. "Not gonna lie, I wish I could've been a fly on the wall that day," she giggled, shaking her head as it was perhaps a little silly. She then saw how shocked Iola was, she started giggling again at his warning. "Perhaps it's only the law-section of the Institute that has that problem? Hot profs who knows the law inside and out - So thrilling," she teased. Ezra went on to have a brief talk with Iola about an upcoming project they had for a garden they were planning to surprise their mother. Margot looked at the two, smiling as she could see how they both seemed so happy to talk to each other, but that was when she heard Benjamin's voice so close to her ear, sending a small chill down her spine. Turning her head, she looked at him with a sweet smile. "Okay," she replied, letting her hand rest on his thigh. "Can you at least give me a hint?" she asked, knowing that neither Iola nor Ezra was paying attention right now.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 1:49 pm

"I'm sure you would," Benjamin chuckled but pulled a rather distraught expression for a second. "It really wasnt as fun as it seemed in the moment it happened," he assured her, but definitely seemed to think of it as a fun story now. Her tease made him scoff as he shrugged and looked at her with soft eyes. "Yeah? Well I must be pulling the expectations sky high with my charms and looks, arent I?" he joked with a soft chuckle. Iola seemed rather interested in hearing about Ezra had to say, nodding a few times at first before she started bringing up suggestions that they could add if they liked. She wasnt really that good at disguising how much she liked the mythical, but she didnt see a problem in that either.
He seemed to think about whether he should give her a hint or not, but he ended up sending her a teasing crooked smile, "I'd rather surprise you," he admitted with a cheeky wink. The food arrived and Iola looked quite happy about her plate. She looked around to see what the others were having, before she grabbed her own fork and dug right in. Benjamin didnt really feel like letting Margot go, but he had to. He kissed her temple before he released her so they could get to eating.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 2:28 pm

"Oh someone likes to flatter themselves, huh Benny?" she teased softly, but she didn't mean anything bad by it. Frankly she liked that he had this type of personality, not afraid to speak his mind. It reminded her a bit about herself and where she was right now, only it had taken her so long to reach this point. Benjamin just seemed to ooze that charisma naturally. Nodding at his words about surprising her, she felt a little nervous, but perhaps it was just because she really found herself liking him, when she thought she would never like anyone besides ... No, she couldn't do this to herself, she knew what thinking about him made her feel, and she would rather ignore it.
Benjamin's touch lingered, and she smiled as he kissed her temple, closing her eyes briefly before digging in to her burger. Perhaps it was just some old relic in her that told her to stock up on calories, but she was never afraid to order a good meal. "Hey, Io, I kinda need a woman's opinion," she said popping a fry in to her mouth chewing it as she grabbed around her burger. "I have this song, but I don't want it to sound too ... Soft?" she said, shaking her head as she didn't know how to put it. "Either way, you always have great input, and I could really use your thoughts," she added, smiling at the daemoness. During her stay at Ezra's household she had grown an almost sisterly bond with Iola, which was rather strange because the daemoness was rather secluded.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 1:36 am

“I’ve been nothing but honest up until this point!” Benjamin protested in a chuckle, not minding to play along her tease. Iola was fast at it, eating her food like she hadnt eaten in years. She eventually realized how fast she was going at it as Margot spoke to her. She leaned back and decided to give it a break to instead listen to what the human had to say. She didnt know much about music or even how to compose a song, but she had read quite a few of poems in school, so she didnt think she would be completely useless. “Sure. I’d like to hear it,” she said with a nod and a sweet smile on her lips. She carefully grabbed her fork and decided to eat slower this time, taking a small sip of her water. “Is it a love song?” Benjamin asked in a curious tone but there was also a slight hint of a tease in there. Clearly he felt quite confident about where they were right now, but of course he didnt realy know her full story yet. “I’ve never really looked into songs and lyrics, so I dont know if I’ll be perfect. Ezzy has pretty much formed my music taste with the songs they play for me,” she said with a happy smile, glancing shortly at Ezra but clearly looking down into her food. “Your music always seem to speak so many emotions at once. It’s hard to dissect one emotion out of one song. I really like that,” she explained but as complimentary as it seemed, it was how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:40 am

Margot smiled as Iola agreed, mostly because she was unsure of how the song could be interpreted. Frankly she didn't know if the song would ever see the light of day, but alas, she wanted to at least test it on the daemoness. Benjamin's tease made her scoff. "Maybe it's a break up song," she warned him with a big smile, poking his nose. Not that they had really defined there to be a relationship, they were slowly getting there. And frankly getting there scared Margot quite a lot. She had only ever been with Ace, and part of her felt almost like she was cheating right now, because her heart still was held by the daemon brute. Not that she would ever confess to it.
Nodding at Iola's words she chuckled. "Well I'm sure you have your own opinion when it comes down to it - Flower over there is too easy to impress," she noted, pointing at Ezra with a fry. "I'll just not show up to your next show," - "Like you could stay away," - "Ouch, that stung," Ezra and Margot teased each other back and forth, but it was all in good fun. However as Iola complemented Margot's music, it was clear that the human felt vulnerable. Placing a hand over the daemoness', she smiled, mouthing a small thank you. It really meant a lot that Iola seemed to care about her music, perhaps because Margot always had wished for a sister, and now kinda had one in Iola.
"Either way, it's only in the demo stage right now, and I don't know if it will even make it on to the show list," she said in a thoughtful voice, humming a bit to herself as she ate some of her burger before looking at Benjamin. The rest of their dinner went smoothly, and standing outside the restaurant, her and Benjamin waved goodbye to Ezra and Iola. "Now, where are you taking me?" she asked, taking his arm.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:33 am

“I hope I can help it make it to the stage stage,” the daemoness said in a happy tone, actually feeling a little excited to hear it. When dinner was over and the night towards it’s end, Iola waved at the human with a bright smile on her lips. She felt happy to see how much of a positive impact Benjamin had on Margot, it was refreshing compared to how long the human had spent on mending her broken heart. Iola couldnt tell if she had moved on from the brute just yet but she kept her hopes high for her. After all, she deserved only the best if you asked Iola.
Benjamin chuckled softly at her question, pulling her a little closer before he started walking. He lifted his arm to check the time. “It’s still a surprise,” he assured her, smiling at her with a bright smile. The walk wasnt too far off, he led her to an apartment building before he grabbed a key that he handed her. “Go to the roof. I’ll be here in a minute,” he told her, sending her a soft smile. If she went, he would go into one of the apartments, presumably his own. On the roof, she would be met by a small decorated area, clearly something that was usually for people to who lived here to meet at, but Benjamin had moved all the outdoor stuff and cleared to lay down a soft blanket under the night sky. It was pure luck that the stars were out tonight. He came up after a while with a mix of chocolates and a bottle of wine with some glasses. “Too cheesy?” He asked with a soft chuckle but there was also a hint of something nervous in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 1:15 pm

She chuckled, leaning her head against his arm as they walked. She knew better than to press for answers, but frankly she was still very curious. Looking up at the building she tilted her head a little to the side, taking the key as she nodded. She decided to go up the stairs, reaching the roof with a small surprised chuckle leaving her lips as she looked at the way it was set up. Wrapping her arms around herself she walked over to the blanket. Looking back as he spoke, she giggled, covering her mouth as she shook her head. "No I like it ... I just wished I had brought a bigger jacket," she chuckled, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him.
She wasn't afraid to touch him, but she was more reluctant with kissing and such, and rightfully so. "Any occasion?" She asked as she grabbed the bottle and box of chocolate, placing it on the blanket as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 3:11 am

“We’ve got blankets to keep you warm!” He pointed out with a bright smile, wanting to hug her back but his hands were a little full of everything. He shrugged at her question though it seemed to be something that was a big deal to him. “I mean, you’ve introduced me to your inner circle, and we’ve been seeing each other for a few weeks... What’s there not to celebrate?” He pondered, sitting down next to her before he took the cap off the wine. He poured her a glass and then one for himself. He glanced up at the stars before looking at her. “Actually. I was kinda thinking of asking you something important,” he explained, narrowing his eyes as he shortly looked at his glass of wine. He drew in a deep breath with a slight tremble, obviously a little nervous. Then he heard a phone ring but it wasnt his.

What was he thinking? Calling her after he had promised himself to give her space, yet his drunken mind didnt really seem to agree on that. He sat in his bedroom, leaning against the wall as he rolled the latest bottle with his feet. He had forgotten how difficult it was to finally get drunk, but here he was anyway. It didnt matter if she picked uo or not, whatever he had to say could go both for her directly and for her voicemail. “Margo... I know I shouldnt be fucking calling you... I know that, ‘cause you deserve much better than my sorry, hic! ass. I just didnt know who else to call. I feel like shit. Everything’s fucking spinning and I.... Fuck, I dunno,” he slurred around in his words, not in all the time they had been together had he been as gone as he was that moment he called her. He dropped the phone by accident, rustling things around as he tried to find it, cursing as he kicked a few bottles together before he finally found it again. “Sorry sorry got clumsy fucking hands,” he mumbled, leaning his body against the drawer, his mind figuring out if this was the right spot to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:12 am

"For a second there I hoped you'd say that you would keep me warm," she teased him slightly. They hadn't done much, but she was starting to open up to him, and she felt safe with him. Sure, it wasn't that big love she had for Ace, but it felt normal, like a normal couple. She held the glasses as he poured, taking a sip as she looked up at the stars above. She liked stars, she just didn't like being cold, but she simply huddled a bit closer to him and held a blanket over her shoulders. As he said he wanted to ask her something she turned her gaze to his, her eyes curious, but also vulnerable. He just made her feel good, and he was so accepting of all her friends. "Yes?" she replied, but then she felt her phone buzzing. "I'm sorry, I gotta take it," she said, placing a soft kiss against his cheek before handing him the wine glass.
She got up on her feet, walking away to pick up the call. She didn't even get to say her name before she heard that familiar deep voice, calling her what she always felt so weak in the knees by. However at first she was going to scold him, yell at him for even calling when he hadn't even wanted to talk properly, but as he said that he didn't feel good she got worried. "Are you alright? Where are you?" she asked in a concerned voice, her voice being hushed as she wasn't really sure how Benjamin would feel about this. The phone dropped and she sighed, closing her eyes as she thought it all through. She knew she would blame herself if something happened and she hadn't shown up, on the other hand Benjamin was there with her. "Just stay put, alright," she urged him, knowing the best place to start was probably the apartment.
Hanging up she returned to Benjamin with sad eyes. "An old friend of mine is in a bit of trouble ... I promised to go out and check up on him, but this has been very lovely," she apologized. She wanted to be selfish and stay, but when it came to Ace she just had to check up on him. "I'm free next weekend, if you wanna do this again?" she asked, though she knew it was probably a lot of work. "Or perhaps I'll cook you dinner?" she suggested, wanting to make this up to him. She leaned down, kissing his forehead gently before running off before he could protest. She was angry with herself, because it didn't matter what happened in her life, Ace would always come first.
She made her way to his apartment complex, and luckily it wasn't too far from where Benjamin was at. Ringing the doorbell seemed to do little, but someone else in another apartment seemed to ring her in regardless. Sprinting up the stairs, she dug her fingers under an old potted plant for the extra key and opened the door. Inside she looked around, calling his name before she heard some ruckus from the bedroom. Walking in she saw him sitting there on the floor, surrounded by empty bottles and he looked dirty. Had he been in a fight as well or just fallen a lot on his way home? "Ace," she sighed, kneeling down in front of him, trying to catch his eyes. "What am I to do with you?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 2:18 pm

Benjamin didnt really know what to say as he had clearly wanted to get something off his chest and now he couldnt do that. Not that he was angry or hurt, but it definitely was a weird feeling. He held her glass and looked up as she returned, nodding a few times as he made a small smile. “Sure. We can do this again, sure,” he said with a shrug, trying to play it off as not that big of a deal, though it clearly was. “Dinner sounds good,” he said but she was already off by then. He looked down at their glases with a sigh.

He really felt down and it was clear to see. He was also far too drunk to pay attention to his senses and therefore didnt even realize that someone had entered. It had just been another regular night but clearly it had ended up in some sort of serious fight as his knuckles were pretty bruised, which they wouldnt have been from just a few punches, no this had been far more vicious. He hadnt known who else to call, she was always the one who had been there for him, so what else could he do? He had his friends but he had never appeared weak or vulnerable in front of them. Like they all seemed to have this mutual understanding that it was all about strength, the weakest would be left behind. He looked up as he heard his name, but then he looked away rather shameful. He felt pathetic because he had tried so hard to leave her be. Let her be happy as he thought she deserved and yet he was this pathetic and needy like some damned manchild. Couldnt even manage his alcohol and now needed her to come around when he had been the one to hurt her. “I’m sorry,” he mumbled, lifting his hands to rub his face a little. “I didnt want to bother you, but I’m just a fucking idiot,” he slurred, moving his bruised hands off his face as he leaned his head back against the wall. Never in his life had he been as drunk as now.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 2:52 pm

"You're an idiot regardless of you bothering me," she mumbled, but there was nothing angry in her voice. Rather she felt guilty, because she knew he was like this because he didn't know how to act. Placing a hand over his cheek, she looked in to his eyes with a small sigh. "Let's get you cleaned up and sobered up," she said. Though she was just a human, she knew how to handle the brute daemon in this state. As long as he didn't fall, she would be able to help and guide him to the bathroom. The apartment looked a mess, like he had broken everything in anger, then only to try and reassemble it once his anger subsided. She placed him on the toilet, huffing a bit as she removed her leather jacket, tossing it out the door. Pulling her hair up in a messy pony tail, she turned on the water, making sure it was cold enough to startle his body.
"C'mon big fella," she cooed him, lifting his arms up to remove his shirt. She was far too preoccupied with helping him to notice how her fingers were itching to touch him, and she helped him in to the shower, dousing him with ice cold water. "I know, I know," she said, but it was best for him to get startled like this. Then she turned the heat up a bit, helping him get out of his bloodied plants. Her mind was only focused on helping him, and she worked almost like a machine, cleaning him off before soaping him in. Her own clothes were drenched at this point, and she moved some of his wet hair away from his face, looking at him once more. Gods it felt embarrassing to admit how much she had missed him, but now wasn't the right time. "I'll go put some coffee on ... Just try not to drown, alright?" she said, placing a clean towel on the sink for him before she walked out and in to the kitchen. Wiping her face with some paper towel she turned to the work area she had now. Coffee was luckily kept the same place as when she was living there, so she made a strong brew before walking over to the fridge. Wrinkling her nose at the smell she took out the food that had gotten too old, trashing it in the bin and closing up the bag.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 6:37 pm

Her mumble made a short smile appear on his lips but it was more like a sort of defeated smile as she was right. He looked up almost by instinct at the feeling of her hand on his cheek, though his vision was blurry, he felt like he had spent so long reminding himself of her that he saw her clearly. He followed her lead as she pulled at him, using the wall for extra support as she obviously couldnt handle if he fell, so if he did, at least he would slam against the wall than down on her. He sat down but grabbed the sink to keep himself up as she prepared herself. He heard the water but he didnt think much of it before she started pulling at his shirt and helped him into the shower. The cold water made him grit his teeth as he quite visibly reacted by the way his muscles tensed, but it was better than letting his muscles relax and risk flinching in a way that would hurt her.
The water got warmer and he seemed to relax, looking down at his hands as he was grinding his teeth a little. The feeling of weakness, knowing that he was nothing but pathetic in this moment only seemed to make him so angry at himself. He felt that sudden need to break something, just whatever he could get his hands on that he hadnt broken yet, but then her gentle movement as she moved his hair from his face made him look at her and it was instantly as if she could ground him like that. He looked away in shame once again, letting her leave as he just stared at the tiles in front of him. It took a bit before he seemed to come to his senses and turned off the water before grabbing the towel. Sure he was still quite drunk, but it wasnt as hopeless as it had been when he was in the bedroom.
He still had to stick to the walls for support and closing his eyes for long made him dizzy. He dried off as best as he could but he didnt really care if he missed a spot. He went to his bedroom to grab a couple of sweatpants that he got into. He couldnt be bothered to dry his hair, feeling like if he had to shake his head around he was definitely going to throw up. He instead had the towel over his shoulders to keep the water from running down his torso. He wanted to go to the kitchen and say something but instead he laid down with a heavy thump. He looked up into the ceiling and felt like the world was spinning around in circles. If she came in with the coffee, he shortly looked towards her before he had to look back at the ceiling. "I really dont deserve you coming here, taking care of me like this," he mumbled, shaking his head in disbelief. "I'm a fuck up, an idiot that know how much better you deserve and still I...." he paused, his mind unable to find the right words to finish the sentence. "I'm just fucking pathetic," he mumbled, looking at her with sad eyes. How he had missed seeing her, even if his vision was quite blurred, just knowing it was her made his heart ache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy doesnt know how to let go   Jealousy doesnt know how to let go Empty

Back to top Go down

Jealousy doesnt know how to let go
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District-
Jump to: