Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Sibling bonding

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Sibling bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibling bonding   Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 1:48 am

He knew he had done her wrong and it would take a long time before she would let ot go, but in the end it hadnt been something that could break them apart. Even if Eden had believed he was in love with him, he knew where his loyalty would lead him back to her always. He swirled his own half full glass as she spoke of a refill. He wasnt particulary thirsty, but it probably stemmed from the fact that he was with her. Being with her made him feel like other things werent necessary. A good example would be that he smoked far less when he was in her company, compared to everyone else he spent his time with. He didnt know if she was planning on staying angry, but her words made him light up; not in a way all the others would notice, it was like his eyes came a bit more to live. “I thought you liked leaving messes,” he remarked with a calm smile, placing his hand that had been touching her thigh on the table, but still close to her. Her question made him sigh in delight. The way she could squirm even if only slightly was a sight he would kill for to behold. “You know I like when you get that crazed look in your eyes..” he said in a lowered tone, tapping his fingers lightly against the wooden surface. “Can you hold it in for a moment longer or should I relieve some of your tension?” He asked, leaning closer to her as he kissed her neck. Smelling her made him groan slightly out of pure excitement against her skin, his nails softly digging into the table in front of them. “Tell me what you want,” he whispered against her skin, smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling bonding   Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:15 am

She shot him a glare as he spoke about leaving a mess, but a faint smile on her lips to show that he was indeed correct. "I do, but I also like seeing the aftermath," she chuckled, breathing out through her nose to calm herself from all the excitement. She kept looking up at the ceiling, sighing as she could hear his fingers tap against the table. However just as much as she wanted him, just as much she was willing to wait until the right moment. His question made her swallow, feeling his lips against her neck was soothing in a way, and she could hear the faint sound of his nails digging in to the wood, making a small crunching sound. She was driving him mad too. "I want another round of champagne ... And then to find a little seraph to play with," she said, holding her breath as she knew just how much his scent affected her. She loved feeling this high with him, and the fact that he was offering to alleviate her needs right here was a nice gesture, but she also knew that holding it in for a little while longer would make the end result that much better.
The waiters came with another round, but she just let him kiss her neck, still not allowing his hands near her, because that would make her change her mind. "Tell me instead, dearest, what do you want from me tonight?" she asked. Often it was focused around her needs and what she wanted, but tonight she was clearly showing her affection. She had missed him so much, and maybe giving him some sort of longer leash would secure that he didn't get silly ideas with another seraph at some point. "I've been a terrible lover lately, leaving you all alone in that big mansion," she said, turning her head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Sibling bonding   Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:37 am

Her words were sweet like honey and he felt so eager to just give her anything she asked for. Because it had always been that way with Eden. So focused on what she’d want, what made her tick and squirm to even consider what he might want himself. Because the answer was always simple, the same and unchanged; He just wanted her. He didnt care how or when or why, as long as he would get her at some point. That was why her question made him scoff against her skin, his teeth clasping onto a tender part of her neck in a love bite. “When I’m with you, all my mind really cares about is making you feel good. If I know I can make you feel like no one else ever could, I’m satisfied,” he spoke against her skin, moving his lips closer to her ear but then she turned her head to look at him. Was he going overboard with the teasing? Maybe a little considering the fact that they were saving it for the unsuspecting victim. He just wanted to clarify that she wasnt going to be neglected tonight. He gave her a soft peck on her lips before leaning his head away. “How can I resent you for taking care of your business? I only want what’s best for you,” he said truthfully, his hand still scraping the solid surface of the table in front of them, fighting the urge to lean back in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling bonding   Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 11:02 am

The love bite made her jaw clench, gasping softly, but only loud enough for him to hear. He was being mean, telling her all of these sweet words, when he knew how it made her react, biting her tongue to not give a remark back. The tension between them was always electric, their chemistry working together like it was just meant to be. The parting kiss made her sigh, but having him move away was the best option for now, as she felt like she would go crazy.
She shrugged at his question, moving her thighs a little to stifle her own reaction to this. It had been far too long since last time they had been together. "I guess I'm afraid you'll find another distraction," she said with a small sigh, reaching out to grab her new glass of champagne. She took a sip of it, the blood in it thankfully helping her calm down a bit. She could see how he was clinging on to the table, and frankly it just made her smile with satisfaction. Back when he had avoided her, she had showed up one day, and he had bended to her will in an instance, and she had felt so powerful. Her brother wasn't just some pushover, he was a businessman with a firm grasp of everything, but as soon as it came to her he became weak in his knees. She liked having that power over him, it amused her, because he had same effect on her, at least regarding the physical attraction. If he had asked her to bend over the table right now, she would've done it with no hesitation, but alas, they had an image to upkeep and she had promised him a seraph for the night.
Finishing up their drinks, she paid for it all, leaving a good tip as well - mostly because she knew the blood they had been served wasn't just any donor blood. Out in the streets, she wrapped her arm around his, walking close to him as she looked around. This part of town was full of people, some heading off to work, others heading out for the nightly activities in bars and clubs. "Just say when someone peaks your interest," she said with a small smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Sibling bonding   Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 12:43 am

“Never again should you worry about that ever,” he said in a sure tone. The way he had been about Gerard, he never thought anyone else could manage to get as far. And once he had truly torn him apart, there would be no one beside her. They finished their drinks and he let her handle the payment; They shared the same wealth after all. Once they were outside, he had actually been hoping that she’d hold him by the arm. There was just something about her touch, even in the lightest that made him feel so good. Her question made him hum as he looked ahead. There were a lot of people out tonight and he felt like the selection was quite wide. But he was obviously determined on finding someone that was as close to resembling the nephilim as possible. His eyes wandered from person to person like a predator looking for the weakest link in the herd. Only that he didnt want someone weak. He wanted someone strong, like Gerard had been the night he stood up to him. He wanted to take all the self confidence, the bravery and then he wanted to crush it to dust. He looked shortly to Laure, before he nodded towards someone he would believe would be perfect. Looked the part at least. The shine was off, it clearly wasnt the nephilim. But maybe shutting him up early could do the trick. “I want that one,” he whispered to her like he was some eager child wanting a toy but somehow also making the words sound longing, like he wanted to see her do her magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling bonding   Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 8:21 pm

A wicked smile befell her lips as he pointed one out, nodding as she looked at the seraph from afar. Sometimes it was better to get a feel about them before approaching. She placed a finger under her brother's chin, making him look at her, leaning up to kiss his lips. It was almost like a promise, a promise to give him what he wanted, and as she let go of his arm, her eyes turned to be focused on the seraph. Laure was a hunter by nature, she loved the thrill of it, and more so looking for new ways to make it more interesting. The thing about her was that her was that she had almost perfected the vampyric abilities she was born with, combining her hypnotic stare with her persuasion, she could convince almost anyone that they were the most important person in the world to her. And with the seraph it didn't take long for the guy to start touching her hair while she just spoke soft words to him. It was an art, really, to be able to lure a victim like this without the victim even noticing. Her hand moved up, caressing the seraph's jawline, biting her lower lip as she could see the veins in his neck poke out. She then said something that seemed to momentarily make the seraph look worried, but Laure just smiled, turning the seraph's head to make him look at her brother on the other side of the street. Of course she didn't call Eden her brother in these situations, no, in this scenario they were a couple looking to spice up their sex life. At first the seraph seemed hesitant, but he eventually agreed and Laure sent her brother a small nod, a signal for him to go get a hotel room while she continued to lure the seraph. She wanted the guy to feel like he could trust no one else than her, because that would mean she got to see the betrayal in his eyes before he died. By Caemille she was twisted, but she just found it thrilling.
If Eden had gotten them a room, she would feel a small buzz of her phone with the info she needed, sending him a message back to get comfortable. Leading the seraph with her, she placed her arm around his, keeping the conversation going, sometimes even leaning in to whisper sweet nothings in his ear. At the hotel she named the room number and was swiftly given the direction, making a small chuckle escape her lips. She liked this hotel, it was rather fancy, and she knew it was her brother spoiling her. Once at the room, she knocked delicately on the wood. "Room service," she said in a teasing tone, making the seraph next to her chuckle a little nervously.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Sibling bonding   Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 10:37 pm

It was best to leave it to Laure, Eden knew just how cunning she could be, a master of deception and seduction. Not that she really had to be, she was good looking after all. Batting those pretty eyelashes of her would probably speak more than a thousand words to these mindless individuals anyway, at least in Eden's eyes. They were just cattle, and so was Gerard supposed to be. He went to their usual room, having sent for a delicate bottle of wine that he knew she would like. He sat down and waited, until the knock made him get up to get the door. He looked at them both with a bright welcoming smile, urging them inside with a gesture. "Well.. You must be the guy that has caught the eyes of my dearest other," he said quite politely, looking him up and down before he went to fetch a glass of wine. He offered one to Laure and the seraph, but not really drinking himself. "I'm sure you're feeling a little weird right now. But fear not, not from me. There's nothing that I cant deny my love, so if she wants to be with someone else than me, then so be it," he said, really making himself sound like some cuckolded partner. He looked to Laure with a sweet smile over his lips, feeling a little more estatic than he wanted to admit in the company of a stranger. "In fact, I actually thinks she enjoys having me watch," he said with a soft scoff before he looked back at the man. It didnt really matter if he was weirded out by the situation, because there was no way out for him now, at least not if it was by Eden's will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling bonding   Sibling bonding - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 10:40 am

The seraph was visibly a bit nervous, and Laure could hear his blood pumping in his veins, making her feel more excited. She took the glass as her brother offered it, wrapping an arm around his waist, digging her fingers in to his side as she tried to contain herself. Chuckling lightly as Eden spoke about making him watch; Sure, it had happened a couple of times, but he usually couldn't contain himself very long and had to show his worth. "Now now, dear, you don't need to ruin my image in front of our new friend," she said, her eyes fluttering as she looked up at her brother. Leaning up on her toes, she placed a subtle but passionate kiss against his lips, breaking off shortly after as she sighed.
Then her attention turned to the seraph, who was staring at the two of them in awe. Laure chuckled, handing her glass to Eden, half of it already gone - a sign that she really enjoyed the wine. She walked over to the seraph who was shaking a little from being nervous. Placing a hand on his cheek she clicked her tongue, shaking her head a little. "It's alright, I promise you I'll take good care of you," she whispered soothingly. The seraph nodded. "I-I just don't usually do this sort of thing," the seraph admitted. He had a slight accent, nothing fancy, but it sounded a bit more rural than what they were used to hear in this part of town. His eyes jumped from Laure, looking at the tall vampyre not far from them. "My-my name is Thomas," he introduced himself before Laure drew his attention once more. She wasn't doing anything crazy, just running her hands along his torso, but the tremble he made surely looked like he enjoyed it.
"My love, would you put on some music?" she asked over her shoulder, but not breaking eye contact with the seraph. She got him right where she wanted, and taking her focus away from him might make him more reluctant. "C-can I touch you?" he asked hesitantly, but Laure sent him a warm smile, nodding and the seraph didn't hesitate, placing his hands on her hips, feeling her cold skin through her shirt. "By Verity," he mumbled in amazement, grabbing lightly at her, making Laure produce small purring noises. "Don't be shy ... Dearie, could you show him how I like it?" she said, smiling a bit to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling bonding   Sibling bonding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sibling bonding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: