Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
End all be all [cw] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
End all be all [cw] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
End all be all [cw] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
End all be all [cw] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
End all be all [cw] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

End all be all [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

End all be all [cw] Empty
PostSubject: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 11:11 am

For @Connor, @Tessa and @Laure

cw: sexual content

It was going to be a great night, Gerard already knew that. Even though Tessa couldn't come to the art exhibition, he had made a deal with her that he would follow Connor home and spend a bit of time with her before he would have to go home. He still wasn't sure about Leona and if the last time he had stayed over she had just had a soft spot because of the weather. Because he was working most of the day, he had made an arrangement to simply meet Connor at the event, and help him from there. He knew the seraph wasn't too used to this situation, but Gerard was determined to help him along regardless.
He had gotten dressed in a light green button up, brown trousers, black leather belt and some black shoes. Arriving at the event he looked around, greeting the different patrons, but there would always be something in the back of his mind worrying if Eden was there. Of course the vampyre hadn't dared to make contact, but he knew better than to trust what he couldn't see.

Last edited by Gerard on Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

Full name : Fred

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 11:18 am

Tessa still hadnt been too comfortable with the fact of sending Connor in her stead, but in a way it wasnt exactly unjust of her. Even Connor knew that he wasnt the best in social situations. Sure he knew how to talk to his peers and he was goodhearted by nature, but he had no idea how to act during a social event such as this one. How everyone seemed to have these hidden codes of only interacting with whoever that could seem the most interesting. He didnt like the vibe, feeling like he was supposed to appear superficial and something he wasnt. He stood out the moment he stepped in, his eyes wandering around with a confused frown, looking for Gerard as he was the only one that Connor knew at this event. He walked around, finding Tessa’s picture before he decided to just stand there and not seem too weird. He accepted a drink from one of the waiters but frankly he preferred beer over champagne any day. He fiddled a little with the glass, frowning to himself, trying to figure out how to stand and not just seem like he was as clueless as he felt. Tessa would cower in embarasment if she could just see him. And one day she’d laugh about it and he’d never hear the end of it. He sighed to himself, talking a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 11:31 am

Laure knew of her brother's heartache, but she couldn't take it too seriously. He seemed pretty occupied with the seraph she had found for him, but it was only a matter of time before he would get impatient once again. She loved her brother, so doing this she knew he would be jealous of seeing Gerard, but they also had the advantage of him not knowing who she was. Her original plan had to do with befriending the valkyrie, gain her trust slowly over time, but as she had gotten the news that someone else would represent her photo tonight she had to switch plans.
She arrived, a few heads turning at her stunning looks, but it was always like that with her. She knew how to flaunt herself in that regard. Looking around, she accepted a glass of champagne, sighing as no blood had been added to it, but she would drink it to keep up appearance. It didn't take long for her to spot Gerard, her blood still boiling with jealousy from when he had been all her brother had spoken about. Of course her and Eden had made up, she had gotten her revenge and now she was willing to help him get the nephilim back. She walked among the exhibitions, stopping at a photo with a seraph standing beside it. Her eyes lingered on the photo, biting her lower lip as she frowned a little. "What do you think it means? she asked the seraph, looking at him with her hazel eyes looking rather innocent.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 11:31 am

Gerard had been pretty occupied with entertaining the patrons, but he spotted Connor across the room at Tessa's photo, chatting up a blonde woman. From where he stood he couldn't tell her race nor much for that matter, just that she was clearly pleasing to look at. He smiled to himself, giving the two some time to speak before he quietly went over to join them. "There you are," Gerard chuckled, placing a hand on Connor's shoulder. He looked at the woman in front of them, but frankly she looked very nice. "I have some people I need to greet, but I see you've found your own company," he said in a slight tease before moving off to attend to the patrons he had.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 3:07 pm

So there he stood, trying to fit in as best as he could without knowing how to. This definitely felt like it would be some sort of disaster. Tessa would be angry at him forever if she’d come back to realize he had ridiculed her, so that was just his main priority. What else could he do? He was drawn from his thoughts as a blonde woman approached him, a rather beautiful one. Connor wouldnt say that he had some sort of weakness for the blondes, but looking at his trackhistory might state something else. Her question made him turn around to look at his sister’s painting, looking back at it before looking at her. “Uhhh. I’d assume that she wanted to create a sort of mood or something with the outdoor, old cottage looking... thingy. To capture what autumn looks like. The brown and yellow and orange all in harmony, a slight green to remember summer by,” he explained, frowning a little to himself before Gerard appeared. Connor looked at him with a small smile over his lips but he felt so lost. How was he supposed to go about this whole thing? Where was the guidance! Oh no, and what would Tessa think? He definitely didnt feel like the nephilim could just leave him like this and especially with a beautiful woman like the one next to him! But he did and Connor realized that he felt a bit in a predicament. He swallowed hard and took a small sip of his drink, quickly thinking of something to say. “What do you think about it?” He asked a little nervously, rubbing the neck of his glass a little anxiously. What a basic thing to ask, if he could without drawing attention or seeming insane, he would have slapped himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 3:22 pm

Laure smiled, not showing off her teeth as she didn't know how he would react to them. She nodded, looking at the photo as he explained what the creator had in mind. A small chuckle left her lips as he mentioned summer. Her eyes moved to the nephilim, seeing how he greeted the seraph told her more than enough of what she needed, and she made her calculations from that small notion. Her eyes lingered at Gerard for a while after he had left, but she turned back to look at the rather nervous seraph. Taking a sip of her champagne she hummed softly at his question. "I think it reminds me of innocence," she said, giggling as she shook her head no. "I'm sorry, that's very silly, isn't it?" she sighed, looking at him with a hopeless look in her eyes.
"To be honest, I'm only here because my brother is keeping his eyes on a certain artist and he wanted me to experience it - But I'm not really that artsy of a person," she confessed. She had a charm about her, one that was clear, but she also seemed so genuine. She looked like she fit in, but frankly she cared little for art - unless it was designer. "I'm Laure; I guess I should've started with that, but I get a little nervous being in places like this," that was a lie, she just didn't like being in places like this, because most people seemed boring. However she couldn't deny that this seraph was a bit interesting; Perhaps because of his affiliation with Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 8:18 pm

He listened to her take on what the photograph would be, but then frowned a little as she seemed to brush it off as silly. "No, what you perceive isnt silly, well not more silly than what I see," he said, cracking a small smile to let her know that he wasnt judging her for what she was seeing. Connor was goodhearted by nature, it just always came so natural to him to comfort people around him, even strangers and with the chance of him coming off as awkward.
Her confession made him nod before he sighed deeply and drew a little on it. "Tell me about it. I'm here because my sister couldnt go and now she wants me to represent her, like I know how to go around stuff like this," he explained, looking at her with a bit of a lost look in his eyes. "Connor. I completely get how you feel," he chuckled, looking around for a second before he took a sip of his drink. "So is your brother here too?" he asked, tilting his head a little to the side. He definitely worried that he would bore her if he didnt come up with some more interesting questions than the ones he was giving now. "I prefer books without pictures," he said with a small frown, looking around at the pictures. Way to go, just sound like a complete geek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 8:28 pm

Laure smiled at his words. There was something warm about the seraph, something she hadn't felt before, but she guessed it was how it was with seraphs. Perhaps that was what her brother had taken a liking to in the nephilim. She chuckled a bit at his explanation of being here, because now she was almost certain she knew who he was, but she didn't lead anything on. "No, sadly my brother had to work - He's always busy, even though I just came home from a trip," she shrugged, looking down in to her drink. Acting nothing like her real self was a talent she had acquired over her many years of living. She was a great chameleon, she could even fool Eden from time to time. "But I guess it's what happens when you grow older; You just start to drift apart," she sighed, shrugging a bit.
She could feel that he was trying, but lucky for him she had taken an interest in him. Or perhaps that was unlucky? Who really knew at this point anyways. His words made her smile. "Really? Interesting; What kind of books do you read then? Any titles you can recommend?" she asked, sounding genuinely curious to learn more about the seraph. And she was, it just wasn't or the reason he might hope.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 12:44 am

Her words about her brother made him nod and he definitely agreed on the drifting apart. At least from the sense that he was just meant to be close to his sister in a familiar sense. "Yeah, if my sister wasnt grounded right now, I probably wouldnt be able to see her in quite as much as I used to," he said with a small smile, sighing to himself at the thought. The book remark had been a nervous tic of his but it seemed that she didnt really mind, which he appreciated. He would feel a little lost if she had just been ready to discard him for being weird and slightly awkward. He listed a few of his favorite books, a good mix between fiction and some scientific readings. "But I think I should talk about something that may be more related to what we're here for, or at least I wont hear the end of it till like forever. So have you seen something that you especially like?" he asked, feeling his courage slowly build up to hold a proper conversation. So far so good, Connor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 11:19 am

She noted the titles mentally, nodding as she was rather attentive to him. She didn't mind spending hours on him, but perhaps it was because besides the fact that he could be useful in her goals, he was rather cute. A distraction would be nice, especially seeing as her brother had been so busy that she felt neglected. The worst part was that he knew, but she refused to beg for something that she felt like she had the right to. The conversation changed and the vampyre hummed, looking around at the different people walking by them. "I don't really know; I think a lot of the things here are very pretentious, but maybe it's just because I don't understand it," she said with a small shy smile, taking another sip of her champagne. "I did like a painting a bit further down, it had a fun way of capturing a fabric," she said, chuckling a bit shaking her head. "I'm much more in to things that you can touch, like I love fashion because it doesn't need to just be on display, you can kind of play around with it," she explained, being very genuine.
"I was actually thinking of just going home ... But you seem very nice to talk to," she said. She wanted to reach her hand forward, be more flirty, but that might've been the wrong move right now. "Do you want to walk around with me for a while - You don't have to if you don't find my company appealing," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 7:44 pm

"You and me both," he chuckled, shortly eyeing the people around him. He couldnt really understand what appeal Tessa saw in mingling with these people, but then again, he didnt know what she did when she was actually here. Beside somehow getting in trouble according to their mother. He nodded at her answer, though he had no idea that there was a different section than photography. But then again, what was he to do when Tessa hadnt really given him an instruction manual? "That makes sense," he agreed with the fashion statement. Photography and other art projects seemed to be more definitive and final.
"I'll take that compliment. I'm pretty sure I'm just awkward and or boring for the most part," he chuckled, but it did made him wonder if she was viewing him differently. He thought about her words for a bit, before he looked at Tessa's photography and then out on the people around then to see if he could see Gerard. But it seemed that he had pretty much made his mind up anyway, nodding as he sent her a soft smile. "Sure. You could show me that painting you liked," he remarked, gesturing for her to lead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:34 pm

Laure frowned at his statement about being awkward and or boring, mostly because she found so many people unbearable, but he didn't seem to get on her nerves. Of course everything was subject to change, but for now she shook her head as to disagree with that statement. "On the contrary, I find you rather interesting," she assured him, sending him one of her charming smiles that made her upper lip curl slightly. He seemed to agree on taking a small walk around, and her smile widened, giggling softly as she lead the way.
Passing a table, she placed down her champagne, not really feeling in the mood for just drinking it plain. Besides, she needed to keep her focus on Connor, even if it wasn't hard with his blood smelling so enticing. "Circling back to what we talked about earlier, siblings and change, do you think it gets to a point where it turns around again, so to speak?" she asked, mostly curious to hear his thoughts on family matters. "I mean, I sometimes worry that if we drift too far I might lose him," she confessed, though it wasn't a lie, she knew that her and Eden could withstand anything and everything. She knew she had him always, they had promised each other so long ago. "And I guess I'm hoping that we might grow close once more."
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 3:16 am

"Good to hear," he sighed a little relieved with a small smile over his lips. The last thing he wanted was to be boring, sure awkward was inevitable but boring would hurt a little more. He followed her lead and looked a bit around as they started to pass more art. He hadnt really gotten a look at anything else beside the pictures that were close to Tessa's. Laure's question made him frown a little as he thought it through but it felt like a tough question. Because he did feel like he was drifting away from his own sister, but he just excused it on the fact that they were both busy and he was hanging out with Saoirse a lot. He nodded at her confession, drawing in a deep breath as he was clearly contemplating his answer before just blurting it out. "I think siblings growing apart is just a natural occurrence when you get older, but then there will be times were you pick up on the lost time," he pondered before he shrugged and sighed. "I did this because I thought my sister would appreciate the gesture but so far she's seem more upset about not getting to be with her boyfriend to even notice," he explained with a shrug, looking around before looking back at Laure. "Tessa and I used to be inseparable when we were young, but all we did back then were just play outside and have fun. Now we've chosen the ways we want to go in life and time is scarce," he said with a shrug. "I dunno. I think it's obvious that I'm very smart with books and all, not so much with relationships and all that other stuff," he chuckled. "Were you close with your brother?" he asked to turn the question around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 10:59 am

"Oh, I understand how it is to be sidelined like that; My brother didn't even tell me he was seeing someone, he just avoided me," she said, frowning as she looked down, but it was true. She had been so frustrated, so angry that he was hiding something from her, but eventually she had gotten her way. She always did. She sighed softly at his question. "When we were young I was sent away to a boarding school, I tried keeping contact, but we basically grew up without each other," she confessed, looking around them, people in their own small talk, not noticing them much. "But when I got back, it seemed like we clicked; We did everything together, and our family home was filled with laughter and happy times," she said.
"We went traveling together, seeing all sights of the world and I think those are some of my fondest memories," she said softly, she reached over, taking Connor's arm as they passed through a small crowd, however not letting go once they were through. "But I think we both got busy with our careers; He's a very good investor and I have an interest in fashion, so I mostly just waited for the times when he would call and have time for me," she sighed. Stopping at the painting she had been speaking about, she leaned her head against Connor's arm, just looking at it for a bit in silence. "I sometimes think that I'm the one to blame, I didn't give him enough attention or I said something wrong," she said, but in fact she knew how devoted her brother was to her. "Right now I just want to see him smile again; His boyfriend broke up with him, and I'm trying my best just to be there for him, but he will have none of it - He's inconsolable, and in return I feel inadequate; I mean what sister am I that I can't even help my own brother?"
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 3:21 am

Her story seemed quite interesting, because he felt like he was getting so much information from her even in subtle ways. Not that he was particularly interested in dissecting her words, but truth be told he did fancy her and he was a geek when it came to receiving information. He barely noticed her grabbing his arm and how she wasnt letting go when she should have. He was that interested in listening to her and analyze her story to help her with a solution to her problem. They stopped at the painting but he didnt really feel like he could analyse it before he had heard the whole of her story. Sure he looked at it to not just be staring at her, but he did look at her from time to time. He scoffed at the mention of a breakup. "Yeah I see your problem," he said with a nod, looking at the painting as he frowned to himself. "My sister had a breakup with one guy and she was just crushed, even though they're back together now. She disappeared for weeks and didnt tell anyone anything. We still dont even know what she was doing while she was gone," he explained with a shrug, not because he had wanted to beat up anyone, but he felt like he should have done something. "I feel like a bad brother because I should have been there. Dont they say that when a guy breaks your sister's heart, it's the brother's job to go kick that guy's ass? Well, I didnt really do that," he said with a sigh. He then shrugged and sighed. "I dont think we can do much else than just be there for them. Make sure they feel loved and help them move on?" he said as his take on the situation. "But you sound like you're really really close to your brother. So its no wonder you feel the way you do," he remarked, but of course he didnt know the extent of their bond. But was he really someone who could judge if he did?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 11:58 am

Laure listened to Connor, looking at him and reading his facial expressions as he spoke of his sister. It was that valkyrie, she knew it, and in a way she was surprised to hear just how rash the girl was. Disappearing for weeks without notifying her family? This might turn out in Laure's favor. "No, you can't put yourself down like that; You sound like a wonderful brother," she encouraged him. She shook her head. "Kicking someone's ass might be tempting, but it's never worth it," she added.
Hearing him give her advice made her smile. Maybe he was taking a liking to her, and she certainly hoped so - she was on her best behavior after all. "I hope he feels that we are close, but sometimes it's hard to understand even someone you share genes with," she chuckled, shaking her head slightly. Her eyes moved back on the painting, it was of a beautiful man dressed head to toe in fabrics of different styles and textures. She just loved it, maybe she would try and buy it after this event, but she didn't need to flaunt her money in front of the seraph by her side. "But I also hope that you and your sister work your things out - She sounds very eccentric, but you are so different ... So calming?" she said, but it was mostly true. He did have a calm aura about him, even if he did seem nervous.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 3:14 am

"Believe me, I'm all for non-violence," he agreed with her with a small smile over his lips. It would just feel weird if he had to fight anyone at all. Maybe it was just a seraphim thing, but he was definitely more for defending himself rather than throw the first punch.
"Sometimes it does kind of feel like my sister thinks we're from two different parents and not the same," he chuckled. But as much as they had their differences, he knew they were good at finding a middle ground. And to him that was more than enough. He looked up at the painting and found it quite peculiar. But also interesting, because unlike most of what just seemed like splatters, he could actually tell the meaning of this creation. "Well, she is the kind to be all over the place while I prefer just sitting down with a book or something. So maybe that has something to do with it," he chuckled but didnt really know. It was said that most of the seraphim bore an aura of calm, but he obviously couldnt know. "So are you like a designer? Or a model? Or something completely else?" he asked because she had mentioned her interest in fashion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 11:44 am

Laure chuckled softly at his questions, shaking her head a little. "I don't think I would be pretty enough to be a model," she said, although it was a lie. She saw herself as the most beautiful person in the room, but most people found that to be a narcissistic statement. "But I do run a fashion company, Encore, it's not a high fashion name, but we do have a few posters of advertisements around town," she confessed. She was a great business woman, but by no means as great with stocks as her brother. Besides, she loved spending money more than making it. "We design and produce everything in house, so it's more intimate," she explained.
She didn't know how he would react to a woman being in the lead of a fashion house, but she hoped it would only be positive. "We started out mostly focusing on unisex wear, but we've branched out to female and male exclusives as well," she told him, smiling as she leaned closer to him. "And I'm really not supposed to tell anyone, but we're lauching a lingerie and underwear collection next," she giggled. It was clear she was excited and it was something that was not fake. She had worked very hard with the designers and sewers to actually produce something that she and the company could be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 2:29 am

“Dont be so humble,” he scoffed because he couldnt believe she couldnt see her own beauty. It did remind him of Saoirse in a way, how she felt too different to be pretty especially about her marks. But he liked those, he liked all of her. He nodded as she explained about her company. It seemed a bit odd because she didnt really seem that old, but then again a lot of people were like that. Or maybe she was just that good that she had been able to make her own company in such a short time. “That’s actually very cool. So you just own your own company?” He expressed in clear amazement that she was that accomplished. But he was after all only a student, barely close to having anything to his name beside what he was born with.
“So you’re just all over the place? I’m impressed,” he said with an approving nod. “Then I’m guessing you travel the world a lot more than I’m thinking you are,” he chuckled, though he was also sort of curious because would that mean he wouldnt see her again anytime soon if she left? He didnt really know why he found that thought to be a bummer but for everyone else it would be quite obvious, because Connor did look like someone who had taken a liking to her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 2:32 am

[Incoming message]
[To: Gerard]
[From: Tessa]
[Message sent 19.48] Soooo... How’s it goinggg? Are people adoring your picture like they should? Is Connor doing a good job? Tell me anything! I’m sooo bored. : (
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 10:15 am

"Yeah, along with some investors of course; but I have a say in anything really," she explained. Her brother was one of her investors but he had never really been one to make claims that he owned the company. It seemed like he had wanted to make her dreams come true, and he truly had. But she hoped she could return the favor some day, and she was sure it was coming sooner rather than later. Laure shrugged at his words about travel. "I'm fortunate enough to travel however I like ... There's not really anything or anyone holding me to Churchill," she said with a small smile. "Besides I have friends all over the world, so it's not like I'd ever get lonely," but that last statement seemed almost sad to her. Because she did get lonely. Whenever she wasn't with Eden, it was like the rest of the world had no real color, like everything she did had no real meaning. However it helped being back in Churchill, knowing that he was here just soothed her a bit.
Looking at Connor, she frowned as she could see him be a bit disappointed. "Hey, I'm not leaving anytime soon, alright? Not when I've just met the sweetest guy," she told him, giggling a bit as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 10:16 am

[Incoming message]
[To: Tessa]
[From: Gerard]
[Message sent 19:49] You are so impatient, ma chérie <3
[Message sent 19:50] Connor is doing good, but I can tell you all about it when I drop him off at your parents' house
[Message sent 19:51] I might've convinced Leona to stay over tonight
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 10:58 pm

"That sounds pretty cool. Most of my friends are here in Churchill, so I dont really know what it's like to have friends all over the world," he said with a bright smile. It was just a peculiar thing, the thought that she could just go anywhere and have someone that she knew. The only way he could somewhat relate would be if he went somewhere to visit family. He wasnt trying to show his worry when it came to the thought of not seeing her again because they had in fact just met each other after all. He couldnt just act all attached, it would make it weird. Her assurance however made him chuckle. "Thanks for the compliment. But I'm glad to hear that. Becauseeee uhh I was actually thinking of asking you out for coffee on a day that isnt tonight," he said with a small smile over his lips, even if he was being a little forward.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 11:04 pm

[Incoming message]
[To: Gerard]
[From: Tessa]
[Message sent 19.51] Can you blame me? I'm tired of just being home all the time!
[Message sent 19.53] Wait she said you can come over? Yay! <3 I'm looking forward to that.
[Message sent 19.53] So Connor's not completely lost? I'm actually surprised to hear that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 10:35 am

Laure smiled at his suggestion, giggling a bit to herself. Sure, she didn't really like eating or drinking - alcohol being the exception - but for him she could easily pretend. "Well, I don't really know if I like coffee; I've never really tasted it before," she said with a small smile. She had never really had a need to try it, and frankly she cared more about her need for blood than anything mundane like that. "But I would like to have an excuse to see you again," she said, smiling a little shyly as she looked down. Gods, she was good at this, she was ready to reenact it all for Eden as soon as she got home. She looked up, blinking a few times before her name was called from across the room. It was as if it was perfect timing. "I think I got to go now," she said acting a little flustered as she opened her handbag. "This is really awkward, but here's my business card," she chuckled, shaking her head, but it had her number on it, and that way they could set up another meeting. Her name was called again and she sighed, standing up on her toes to kiss Connor on the cheek. "I'll be waiting for you to call," she whispered softly, her cold breath dancing over his warm cheek. Then she hurried off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] Empty

Back to top Go down

End all be all [cw]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District-
Jump to: