Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

End all be all [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

End all be all [cw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 10:02 am

"I don't know if I dare," he replied in a hushed voice. She was practically glowing right now, even though her tears had dried, she didn't look like she could be any happier. The headache of her family elders they could worry about another time. Her hands were gentle against his face, leaning his cheek against her palm as he closed his eyes for a few seconds, smiling at her whisper. "You're tempting me," he sighed, opening his eyes to look at her with a tender gaze. It wasn't that he didn't want her, it was more a fact of them still being in her parents' house. However they had worked around that a few times, most notably the shower that still came in to his mind ever so often. His hands caressed down her sides, letting her feel how he once in a while grasped at her clothes to feel her warm skin.
"But the big question is whether or not you could keep quiet," he pointed out with a slight teasing smile. He loved how vocal she was when they were being intimate, but it also made it rather tough if they were trying something in her bedroom. Sometimes he felt a bit perverted, because he did like the risk of someone walking in on them. Only it was the last thing he wanted, because wouldn't that be breaking some sort of trust? His hands moved down to her butt, taking a few handfuls and squeezing her soft behind closer to him. "I don't think you could," he sighed, letting his hands loosen around her bottom and moving up to palm her face between his hands. He looked at her, his thumb moving down to caress her lips. Everything about her he adored, and it was pretty clear to anyone just how lovestruck he was.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 3:08 am

“Oh dont chicken out on me now,” she teased him, but she also knew how he valued respecting her parents in their home. But couldnt the fact that they had actually gotten a ring on their engagement make an exception? She really was trying to tempt him, and maybe it was just her own selfishness getting to her. “It’s hard not to when you’re looking at me like that,” she mumbled, just feeling his smooth skin on her fingers as she kept caressing his face. She knew something had woken up inside of him because he was grasping at her clothes which she believed was quite the giveaway at this point. He made a solid point but she believed there was a way around it. And quite an easy one at that. Even if he didnt believe she could or if he was just saying that to tease her. She was feeling quite creative at this point in time, especially considering what that awaited her if she found a solution. “Well it’s really not harder than one of us keeping a hand over my mouth so only you can hear me,” she whispered quite sensually, her other hand moving up to fiddle a little with his shirt. She let him cup her face and opened her mouth a little as he touched her lower lip, a small smile spreading on her lips before she carefully bopped her head forward to make his finger slide into her mouth. She felt quite perverted for finding it hot but she had learned a long time ago that it was okay to feel the way she did in his presence.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 10:33 am

She was a true temptress, and with every sweet word she spoke, he felt like he was getting pushed closer and closer to giving in. He wanted to celebrate this moment, he wanted to let her feel just how happy he was, but he still worried. Perhaps it would've been different if she hadn't been grounded. Maybe it would've made him want to take that risk, but he wasn't sure yet. The notion of her being muffled as he pleased her did get a rise out of him, his heart skipping a beat as he could imagine it almost vividly. He thought not touching her too sensually would be the easiest to get rid of this need in himself, hence why he cupped her face. However as she bopped her head, his thumb sliding in with ease he grunted softly at the sight. How could she look so immaculate and innocent?
Removing his finger, he wrapped his arms around her before turning them around. He lifted up her legs and spreading her a bit. "You're acting like a brat," he murmured softly, grasping at her thighs. Gods she could drive him mad with the lust he had for her. "If you behave for a little while longer, I promise I'll treat you like a good girl," he whispered, leaning down to kiss her lips, rubbing himself against her, making her feel how excited she had managed to make him. "Do you think you can do that?" he asked, tilting his head to the side as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 4:32 pm

She was definitely being bratty to an extent but she really couldnt help it! Did he even know his own ppwer that he held over her? She loved him so dearly and the way she knew he could make her feel. She gasped softly as he turned them around and looked up at him with innocent eyes, evwn though she was well aware of what she had been doing. “Am I?” She asked, to then clench her jaw and whimper at the feeling of him grasping her thighs. Her heart had picked up a rhytmn that made it feel like it was pounding and she felt a little eager. That was why his whispered seemed like a tease to her, even though she already imagine how his body had reacted as he was pressed against her. “How long?” She asked in a soft tone before she would feel his lips and return the kiss. He began rubbing against her and she lifted a hand to her mouth to muffle a moan, to then look at him with pleading eyes. “You’re making it hard for me,” she mumbled through her fingers, because he was. How long was it going to be? A couple of minutes for her to be in sweet agony or when her parents finally let her out? “At least get naked for me,” she begged in a soft whimper, running her hand down to the edge of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 11:19 pm

"Just until your family has gone to bed," he said, knowing that it couldn't be long before Leona popped her head in to say goodnight, and frankly he didn't feel like getting caught in the act like that. He chuckled softly, but it came out more like a faint groan as she complained about him making it hard for her. "I know, ma chérie, I know," he cooed her gently, caressing her face as he just looked at her.
Her beg was almost impossible for him to say no to. Despite how much he liked to hear her beg, he knew how needy she really was. It wasn't because he wanted to toy around with her tonight, honestly he would've taken her the minute she had started teasing him, but he was also so awfully aware of the other people in the house. Maybe it was the fact that he had always had to be aware growing up, being polite or ready to do something for the orphanage leaders. "We can get ready for bed together, if you want to?" he asked, trying to behave and not make her beg and whimper. He adored her, and if she wasn't going to lose it he had to be strategic. "Unbutton my shirt for me," he said, encouraging her to take a bit of control, but also to keep her a bit occupied.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 12:00 am

Even if it wouldnt be that long till her parents would go to sleep, it would feel like an eternity in her mind. She was practically at the point where she wouldnt care if her parents caught them. But she knew that was just a in the moment kind of thing. Didnt make it less annoying than it was. “Mnnh. Okay,” she agreed to his suggestion, biting her lip a little in a soft manner. She looked at his shirt and drew in a short breath, her hands moving down to touch the fibers of his shirt. Her eyes went up to his and her gaze was rather tender. “I really want to tell everyone,” she admitted as she started unbuttoning his shirt slowly. Seeing his chest underneath made her sigh to herself, but she had to show restraint. She was wearing quite light clothing herself, a subtle seethrough shirt in a washed out pink with a bra in a pretty flower pattern underneath. Her pants were close to the body yet comfortable in a white colour. “Like no matter what they’ll say,” she said as she let a few buttons stay as they were while her hand wandered up to touch his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 12:14 am

Gerard smiled as she agreed, perhaps it was good for the both of them to calm down for a bit. The way she unbuttoned his shirt was almost innocent, and he just looked at her as she said she wanted to tell everyone. Not that he didn't want to let certain people know, but it just had to be the right timing. Feeling her hands against his bare chest made him sigh as he thought about what she had said. "I want to see you happy, but maybe hold back for a bit ... At least until we've spoken properly with your parents," he said in a more calm tone, but feeling her warm hands explore his skin felt relaxing enough to say it so. "I just don't want to give off the wrong impression, and so far it seems as if I've been accepted slightly by them," he said, looking down to her face, leaning down to kiss her forehead gently. "You can tell Maddie, I don't see a problem with that," he added with a faint smile on his lips. He knew how important the vampyress was to Tessa.
Pulling the rest of his shirt over his head, he just tossed it on the floor, not caring much if it wrinkled. It would wrinkle regardless of neat folding techniques. Kissing her cheek, his hands moved up under her shirt, caressing the skin of her stomach, feeling her along her curves. "But I want us to handle this with your parents the right way, I want them to know that you've already said yes, but what their blessing would mean to us," he said in a small sigh as his hand moved up and cupped her breast over the bra. She felt so good, all of her for the taking, but he was somehow holding back, just exploring her a bit. Sometimes it felt like they rushed in to their lovemaking, and right now he wanted it to be slow and tender. "Also we might need to assured them that we have no plans of eloping," he chuckled, because it actually sounded like something Tessa could convince him to do.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:08 am

It was maybe a hasty confession but she just felt like the longer they held onto it, the more trouble it would just bring them. It was better to just get it out while it was fresh and let people believe what they want. "Slighty? Save the modesty," she chuckled but she was also serious. Wasnt it quite obvious that her parents really liked the nephilim at this point? The addition made her sigh and she nodded. "But she will lose her shit when I tell her.. I cant wait," she chuckled, to then watch him get out of his shirt. She made a deep sigh at the feeling of his wandering hands. There was just something about it, like there was some sort of electricity between his hands and her skin. She was trying not to let the feeling get to her because he had told her to patient and she was going to.
She closed her eyes as she listened to his words, biting her lip a little while his hands were touching her chest, trying her best to not just moan at the feeling. She closed her eyes and squirmed softly against his touch, lifting her hands to cup his face gently between her hands. "I do have plans of eloping if the rest of the family wont agree," she said quite point blank with a soft chuckle, even if she fully meant her words. She looked at him with a soft gaze, switching between the dark brown eyes that she loved so dearly. "I only want to be with you, no one else. I can only be happy if I'm with you," she said in a softer tone, pushing herself up to kiss his lips gently, holding herself back from being eager. "So can you blame me for wanting to be Mrs. Castell so bad?" she said in a mellow tone, even if they hadnt discussed anything up until now, she seemingly wanted to make it clear that she was eager to take his last name.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:33 am

"All I need is your parent's accept in this, so to me it wouldn't be eloping," he confessed, looking in to her eyes rather seriously. "Besides I would love to see you wear a wedding dress in your own style, walking down to me at the altar and getting blessed to live our lives together," he whispered a bit more sensually, but there was a soft look in his eyes. He wasn't traditional by any means, but he also knew what family meant to Tessa, at least her closest family members had a lot of meaning to her.
Her words about only being with him made her nod, returning the kiss as his hand snuck behind her back, supporting her as long as the kiss lasted. Then she said something that made his stomach to summersaults. Mrs. Castell. He felt his heart pounding by that notion. Not that he felt like it would mean any ownership, but it would make it clear to everyone who she was with. "Madame Castell," he whispered, feeling his breath halter a bit, as if emotions were about to burst in his chest. He frowned a little. "My name holds no real value to the seraphim lines ... Wouldn't you like to keep Elior?" he then asked. He had no intention of breaking any rules when it came to names. Frankly his last name was just something that was chosen for him at the orphanage. "Or we could see if we could find a last name we both like? Like a symbol of a new beginning?" he suggested. Frankly he had no connection to his last name, but perhaps her taking it would be something to change his opinion of it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:16 pm

She was happy to hear that he wasnt that concerned with what the rest of the fanily would have to say about it, but a part of her did worry what could happen if they went off to get married in secret. “I kind of already know what I want to be wearing,” she chuckled, but it was just an idea.
Hearing herself say Mrs Castell was also making her own stomach turn in delight. The whisper made her whimper because it sounded so sweet coming out of his mouth like that. But then he frowned and she worried what it was on his mind. His question made her sigh as she laid back down and shrugged. “No,” she admitted with a bit of a blank expression on the verge to sad, but she tried not to have the moment ruined. She continued:”... They dont want me anyways unless I further the line. And I dont really want to do that.... if it’s even possible at this point. It doesnt even matter because I’ve always been more a Morgan than Elior,” she explained, frowning a little at her own words. His suggestion made her look at him with those soft eyes again, running her fingers gently down his chest. “You’ve already built up your name at least in the art world, I cant just make you pick a new one. You also seemed to like the idea of me having your name, right?” She asked because of how he had whispered it before.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:53 pm

"Well you're in luck, cause I want you more than anyone in the world," he whispered sweetly at her notion about the elders of her family. It made a lot of sense why she was so rebellious, because if they were never going to accept her, they were at least going to notice her. He could respect that about her. Of course there were many things he respected about her, but the more he got to know, the more he could understand her.
The mention of his name made him shrug. "A name is just a name, right? I have no family with this last name, that is for certain, and if you wanted we could do whatever we wanted," he said. He didn't care what last name he had, as long as they would eventually share one. He leaned down, kissing her nose softly, smiling to himself. "I just like thinking of you as more than a girlfriend or a fiancé," he whispered, chuckling a bit because he must've sounded silly. She was a soon to be 18 year old and he was a soon to be 29 year old. Frankly, it must've looked crazy. But he knew he wanted to be with her, and he also knew that a couple of years from now the rest of the world wouldn't care about the age gap. His hands moved down to the hem of her shirt, tugging lightly at the fabric as he sighed to himself. "Tell me, ma chérie, do you dream of a big extravagant wedding or a small intimate one?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 7:13 am

“Well I dont have a need for a new name a second time. So I’m perfectly fine with just taking yours,” she assured him because she could sense that he was quite adamant on making sure she knew the option was there. His whisper made her chuckle as she drew small light circles on his skin, sighing to herself. “I dinno. Even if your name doesnt have a family to back it up, doesnt mean it couldnt in the future. We’ll just be the ones to start it?” She said with a soft smile, because the notion of it to her was somehow magical. To not just be born with some name that carried so much weight on it’s own. She realæy had no problem writing herself out of that damned seraphim line, even if her parents would worry about her choices. The question about her dreams for their wedding made her sigh as she thought it through. She however liked how he was tugging at her shirt. “Something in the middle I guess. Like I dont want everyone to be there but I want everyone that I care about to be there,” she said, frowning a little. “Did you know that in most cases of seraphim weddings high up in the lines, it’s common courtesy that it’s the woman and her family who pays for the wedding?” She asked, because to her it was quite peculiar. “I could understand it if we went back a couple of hundred years, but in this time of age?” She said in a pondering tone because she couldnt really wrap her head around it. A knock was made on the door and Tessa, despite how much she didnt want to, let the nephilim move away from her before she allowed whoever it was to open the door. It’s was just her mother to tell them goodnight as she and Conrad were heading to bed.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:29 am

How was it so easy for her to put his mind at rest, smiling softly as she spoke about them actually having a family in the future. Their family. It felt surreal to a point. To think that one day they could have that, they could be parents, they could make their own rules and he just felt excited by the thought. He nodded, however, agreeing with her that a name shouldn't matter. And if she wanted to take his and forgo the Elior name, he wouldn't be one to judge. He would support her in this, even if her parents would object, it was her choice to make.
He had asked about the wedding mostly to get a feel for what she wanted. Not to say that they were getting married tomorrow, but being on the same page with this kind of stuff would be a good idea from the get go. He could understand that she wanted something in between. It made sense that she would only invite the parts of her family and friends that would be there to celebrate her, not to tear her down. It was going to be their day, not a day about family drama. "Well I am sure that Maddie is going to be planning your bachelorette party as soon as you give her a heads up," he chuckled softly, already imagining the two women going crazy with plans and ideas. He liked that Maddie gave Tessa so much inspiration, it was what friends were supposed to do. She went on to talk about traditions, and the notion of who was meant to pay made him frown. Not that it was weird, it was more the fact that it was so old fashioned. "We can just split it," he chuckled. As long as they didn't go crazy, he thought it would be doable.
The knock on the door made him sigh, but luckily he had managed to calm down somewhat, climbing off of her to then walk over to the mirror. Leona popped her head in, making Gerard smile, wishing her and her husband a good night's rest. "Thank you again for letting me stay over," he said, ever the grateful guy to be spending time with the woman he loved. Once Leona had left, he unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, slipping it off his body and hanging it with his jacket. Turning around he looked at her, sighing to himself as he really couldn't imagine anything better than waking up to her every morning.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 1:32 pm

“I wouldnt be surprised if she had even preplanned it before we’ve even told her,” she chuckled though sje meant it too. She wondered how much convincing it would take to make sure the vampyress wasnt going to hire a male entertainer just because she’d think it would be funny. His chuckle made her nod, but she thought it was quite doable too. She at least hadnt thought of something overly expensive like the ones from a movie or a tv show.
She didnt like the fact that he had to get off of her but she knew how her mother would get. Sometimes she wondered if she was really just overprotective or sensitive to visible affection; The latter not making sense as her father wasnt so shy of showing it. But maybe it was the old-fashioned ways that stuck with the valkyrie. Leona shrugged off the thanks and instead thanked him for making tonight work out. Tessa bid her mother a goodnight before getting out of bed to walk to her closet. She was beginning to miss her whole closet, where she could wear all sort of things instead of the lousy emergency collection she had lying around here. She pulled out of her shirt and grabbed quite a baggy one before she looked at him. “Should I wear this?” She asked holding up the shirt. A small smile spread on her lips as she tilted her head. “Or should I wear nothing?” She also suggested, maybe a little sweeter than the initial suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 1:46 pm

"Nothing," he mumbled, walking closer until he wrapped his arms around her. It wasn't a tight hold, just to where he could feel her body pressed against his own, leaning down to kiss the top of her head. "I'll keep you warm," he murmured against her hair, breathing out in a heavy sigh, his warm breath spreading over her scalp. His hands moved up to grab her shirt she was already wearing, lifting it over her head. The shirt he just dropped on the floor, moving his hands down to cup her face, his thumbs caressing her cheekbones. "I know you like it when things happen a little fast ... But can we try something new tonight?" he whispered, looking at her with soft and vulnerable eyes. He wasn't trying to kill the mood, rather he wanted to give her everything and more, but they had to adjust to where they were.
"Do you trust me?" he asked gently, moving some of her hair out of her face, a small smile on his lips if she said she did. His hands moved from her face, down her body and on to her back, unclasping her bra and letting it slide down her arms. His head moved down, kissing her along her collarbone, his hands carefully moving up to grace her breast in a soft motion. His breath haltered slightly at the feeling. She was just so intoxicating, so breathtaking. His hands were reluctant to remove themselves from her breasts, but they moved down, over her stomach and undoing her pants before letting them slide down her legs. The floral pattern from the bra was on her underwear as well, and he smiled, looking at her. He took her hands guiding them to his pants, helping her undo the belt before she could decide if she wanted to undress him as well.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 2:03 pm

“Please do,” she whispered longingly, letting him undress her. She was quite aware of how they usually just seemed to go off at it rather quick but it was just her eager nature. She was good at many things, not so much to wait for anything. “Yeah we can do that,” she whispered though she knew if he pressed the right buttons, she’d be begging and pleading for him faster than she could believe she could do things slow. His question made her frown in disbelief with a smile because she couldnt tell if he was serious. “I do,” she confessed, but she wasnt sure he knew just how much she trusted him at this point. He could probably make her do anything if that was what he wanted. She got out of her bra and felt her breath shake a little. She wasnt sure if it was the cold or her emotions. She enjoyed his kisses and bit back a muffled moan as he touched her breasts. She was just letting him be in control of the situation, touching his stomach and chest carefully in gentle strokes. She looked at his hands as he grabbed hers and undid his belt with his help. She gulped to herself and felt shivers down her spine at the thought of what he was hiding under there. She pulled at his pants, thinking it would only be fair that he stood on his underwear if she was to. “So what do you want us to do?” She asked innocently but thst was because she couldnt figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 2:28 pm

Once his pants were off, he stepped out of them, pulling her with him to the bed. Her question made him smile, running a hand down her hips, grasping at them softly. "I want to make love to you," he whispered. It wasn't because their other encounters didn't involve love, frankly he thought they were so wonderfully filled with the need and care they had for each other. He leaned down, kissing her gently against her soft lips, sighing as he sat down on the bed, crawling backwards as he pulled her with her ever so slowly. There was something different about the way he moved. Normally he was dominant, liking to take direct control, and make demands. However right now he was just living in the moment, his hands exploring her delicate body and laying down on the bed with her.
Frankly he didn't dislike it when they took things a bit more at a faster speed, but he had missed her. He just wanted her to feel what it would mean for him to actually take his time. "We always hurry, ma chérie, but tonight I will take my time," he whispered against her lips, his hand running down along her thighs, his fingers gracing her skin in soft caresses. "I won't disappoint you," he whispered, just letting her know that this wasn't some mind game he was playing. His hand moved down, playing with the hem of her underwear, sighing to himself at the prospect of taking them off of her. He had never been shy to tell her or show her how much he adored every part of her. Kissing her again, he deepened it slightly, letting her feel the need he had for her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 1:29 am

Hearing his whisper made a sweet shiver run down her spine. What did he mean by that? Wasnt that what they had been doing all along or was she just too inexperienced to tell the difference? The notion wasnt off-putting, in fact she found it quite arousing. She followed him onto the bed and into bed, her eyes aware and curious. He had her attention fully and she couldnt wait to see what it was that he had in mind. She felt his hands explore her and her own were quite eager to feel him as well. But it wasnt just her hands, she wanted to feel his chest to hers, feel his warmth, be so close that he had no other choice than to have his warm breath on her. She listened to his whisper at her lips, clenching her jaw slightly with a soft sigh leaving her lips. His hands on her thighs felt magical and she wanted to push against the feeling to feel more of it. “So this was what you had in mind with a sleepless night?” She teased him but clearly didnt think bad of it. On the other hand, she would love if they could just forget the night purely from exploring each others bodies. “You couldnt ever disappoint me,” she said like there had been a delay for her to comprehend his words. But it was hard for her when he was touching the most tender places of her body. “Je t’aime,” she quietly spoke in almost a fluent manner from all the practice she had gone through to impress him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:33 pm

He chuckled softly at her tease, but looking at her rather softly. "It seems my plan has been unveiled," he whispered, moving his kisses from her lips and to her neck. Feeling her squirm slightly only turned him on further, but he had promised himself to take his time. His hand snuck under her panties, grasping lightly at her butt cheek, spreading her a bit, but it was only to tease her slightly as he pulled her closer. His chest was resting against her stomach, his lips busy with her breast, taking his time to kiss each part of the curves. "Je t'aime, madame Castell," he murmured against her skin, licking her nipple carefully. Oh he wanted her, he wanted her bad, and he knew she wanted the same. However this was more a practice to see how far they could push each other.
Sucking on his fingers he moved his free hand under her underwear once more, spreading her and running a finger over her entrance. He moaned, but it was muffled by her skin, sending vibrations through him and in to her. "You want me to put it in?" he asked gently, his tone was very much different from how he usually was when they were intimate. He was careful and soft, not as dominant. He hoped she didn't mind. "Want to feel?" he whispered, pushing his finger lightly against her entrance, but only teasing her. It wasn't mean spirited, he just wanted to be sure and taking it slow made it that more intoxicating to him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:11 am

There just was something about the way his lips could feel on her neck. Like a sweet tickle, not the annoying unwanted kind but the one you’d long to feel more of. She felt his hands slide under the fabric, his fingertips grazing her skin was a feeling she’d always cherish. But a part of her also felt selfish, even if he found all this enticing and satisfactory to his needs, it was like she just kept on taking and not giving back as much. But the way he kissed her breast really made her want to be selfish, take in how he was making her feel like he wasnt just doing that with ease. His murmur made her whimper in delight, her hips rather carefully moving towards him, eager to feel him fully. “Gerard,” she moaned vulnerably, feeling her cheeks burn and they hadnt even started yet.
But he had clearly not been lying when he said that he had wanted to take his time and she sure felt that now. Was it silly that she felt eager than ever? Would her impatience annoy him? She nodded at his question, spreading her legs a little further for him. “Please,” she whispered, looking at him with begging eyes but ultimately she just closed her eyes, to focus on the feeling he was providing her. Looking at him felt like a distraction because she knew of the faces he could make once they began and that was what she wanted. “I want your mouth,” she admitted in a hasty breath, keeping her eyes closed as she felt dirty solely by her confession.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 10:30 am

Oh how she could beg was just such an easy turn on for him. She could really make him do anything, couldn't she? He sighed, pressing his finger in, but not all the way, just letting her feel slightly stretched. Her eyes were closed, but he could see how much she was enjoying this, and it was all he ever wanted to do. He wanted her to feel safe and loved, and if he was the one making her feel that way, he would feel accomplished. Then she said something that made him stop his delicate touches, pulling away to look rather seriously at her, placing his free hand against her cheek, hoping she would open her eyes. "Theresa, I don't want you to say that unless you mean it," he whispered, his breath hasty and he felt slightly out of breath. He couldn't believe what she had just said, because every time he had brought it up, she had felt insecure. And now he felt like shit because he thought he had perhaps influenced her to do something she wouldn't like. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to, you know that, non?" he asked her in a soothing voice. There was not just a straight road to this, and the last thing he wanted to do was have her feel pressured into trying something that she would regret. He had seen how she would try and ignore that part of herself, that despite how much he loved her and pleasured her, there would always be a sad look in her eyes when she felt that part of her react. To him there was so much more to her than what was between her legs, he just wanted to be close to her, to make her feel the love he had in his beating heart.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 11:01 am

She felt him stop and she wasnt sure why he was stopping. She felt his hand on her cheek and it took her a deep breath to open her eyes and look at him. His whisper made her nod, but she already knew that. He had only been supportive and spending so much time on making her feel comfortable with everything that they did. Was it really weird that she had taken his words to heart about trying something out of the ordinary? “I know. But I do want to try and I trust you,” she said, lifting a hand to touch his cheek. She wasnt lying when she said that and she thought that since he wanted to take his time, it might as well was a good time for her to see what she liked. Even if she hadnt been quite enthusiastic about it in the past. Everything was just so new at first and now it wasnt as new anymore.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 11:21 am

She wanted to try, and that was how it was going to be, he just wanted to be sure, because the last thing he wanted was to step out of line. A lot of things could be said in the heat of the moment, so he just wanted to be sure. He nodded, kissing her lips gently, his hands moving down to remove her panties, before he moved with them and helped them all the way off. He then took a second to admire her, just seeing her red cheeks, her soft skin, everything about her was so damn beautiful. So beautiful that he could find no words to describe her. No word could ever do her justice. He leaned down, kissing her down the valley of her chest, moving slow as nothing had changed in his mind. This was a time to take in something new, see what they liked, and he was excited for it. His kisses moved down to her bellybutton, kissing around it in soft circles, taking his time before he moved further down.
Gerard had never had a problem with anything she had that a cis female wouldn't. It was like something in his mind was just turned on to not really register anything as male or female. Tessa was just a full blown woman in his eyes, even if she felt insecure at times, he would always reassure her. "Mon minou," he whispered, almost like a greeting, but there was something soft in his voice. He wanted to make her feel good. Kissing her further down, he reached her pubic mound, his nose pressed against her skin to breathe in her scent. "Don't hesitate to tell me to do something else," he said, looking up at her with soft eyes. This was all for her pleasure. Moving further down, he kissed her along her parts until he reaches what he had always called her clitoris. Sticking out his tongue, he licked it carefully, however also applying some pressure, as that was something she always wanted. His hands moved to grab her thighs, pressing her along the inside, because that was something he knew she liked. One of his hands moved further up, applying pressure once in a while to the spot she had shown him, the one that always made her moan in delight. His lips were busy, gently nibbling at her between licks, his nose pressing against her length just to give her that feeling of friction. Was she even enjoying this? This was new for him as well, so he was just trying to make her feel as much as the woman she was.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:07 pm

// Topic ended in agreement for another one. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End all be all [cw]   End all be all [cw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

End all be all [cw]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District-
Jump to: