Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
In a different universe (AU) EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
In a different universe (AU) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
In a different universe (AU) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
In a different universe (AU) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
In a different universe (AU) EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

In a different universe (AU)

Go down 
Xalvador

Xalvador

Full name : Xalvador
Quote : Had to do it to them.

In a different universe (AU) Empty
PostSubject: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 11:22 pm

Alternative Universe version of Words arent just words all the time
@Gerard <3

He stood by and waited patiently while the nephilim was getting his food, once he returned, Xalvador quickly took a look at what he had gotten before he scoffed. He really couldnt understand the appeal but then again, it was probably how Gerard felt whenever he saw the blood that Xalvador was drinking. He kept his eyes ahead and his hands folded around his back. The mention of him needing to find a girlfriend made him wrinkle his nose. "A girlfriend?" he asked like it was some sort of foreign thought to him. It just wasnt something that he thought about very much. He had other concerns that needed more attention. "They can swoon all they want," he scoffed and looked at Gerard with serious eyes. "Do you think I care what they think about us? No, I dont. They can think what they want as long as they keep their tongues in their mouths," he said, muttering the last part about tongues because he knew that he fought people a lot for the things they said. "Why do you care so much about it?" he asked a little confused, looking at Gerard with serious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 11:32 pm

"Because I'm gay, I'm a faggot, I'm all of those things they are trying to pin on you, and ... Xal, you don't deserve that," he said in a frustrated tone. Frankly they never spoke about sexuality the two of them, Gerard just assumed, which was his own fault. "I just don't want you to suffer because I couldn't keep things out of school, alright?" he said, walking ahead, chewing on his pretzel. It felt a little dry, but it was maybe just what he had deserved.
Who had a crush on their best friend like this? Freaks and egomaniacs, that was who came to mind. He felt like he was wrong, like he needed to hide away, but at the same time he just wanted to come clean, risk losing his best and only friend, and just live with the consequences. "It's just easier," he mumbled, almost like he was convincing himself at this point.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 11:43 pm

Hearing Gerard list those things as if it was something bad, it was just all confusing to Xalvador. Sure he hadnt given girls much of a thought because he frankly didnt care. And why didnt he care? Because all he really cared about was Gerard. Keeping Gerard safe and happy. He tried to keep up but it was like his thoughts were overwhelming him, gritting his teeth slightly as he looked down and fell a bit behind. He clutched his hands to fists and felt the anger just bubble up inside of him. “Easier for who?” He asked, looking up at Gerard with hurt eyes. He blinked away some tears and sighed deeply, shrugging it off as he kept walking. But it was like something had changed in his demeanor, like there was something that was upsetting him but he didnt know how to say it. He placed his hands in his pockets and went to the funhouse, going inside as it was free to walk in and out of.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 11:52 pm

Gerard turned around, looking at the hybrid. He knew he was trying to act tough, but those eyes were a dead give away. He remained quiet, following Xalvador as he didn't feel like he had much to say. Was he being selfish in asking him to keep his distance? He just didn't feel the need for the two of them to be hung out at school like that, and maybe it was just something protective in him. He wanted to protect Xalvador, even if it was hurting. He finished up his pretzel, folding the paper bag and stuffing it in his pocket - They could always find something that needed a bag.
The nephilim wasn't a fan of funhouses, frankly he found them less fun and more scary, but the part he hated the most was the mirrors. He hated getting lost, feeling like he couldn't get past his own reflection, so when they reached it, he out of habit grabbed on to Xalvador's shirt, looking down as he let the hybrid lead the way. The whole time he was silent, occupying his mind as he thought everything through. "Why are funhouses always free?" he mumbled under his breath, continuing to look down out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 12:04 am

Xalvador was for the most part quiet as he walked through the funhouse which was a bit unlike him. He would always crack jokes and try and make Gerard laugh till they reached the mirror part were he would guide him while assuring him that all would be fine. But he wasnt really in the mood for cracking jokes or even smiling. He heard Gerard’s mumble and sighed. “Probably all the mold,” he answered, placing his hands on the mirrors to find his way through it all. He looked at Gerard in the reflection as he went around, before he stopped and turned to him. “Why dont you just get that I dont give a shit what people think about us?” He suddenly asked, finding it a little difficult to just keep it all in at this point. “I just dont know what to do anymore. It’s like everything I do is watched with blind eyes,”
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 10:04 am

Gerard hated being faced with himself like this, so he was grateful that Xalvador just took the lead, but when he stopped he felt himself begin to panic. The hybrid turned to face him, but at this point the nephilim was freaking out a bit, so when he started asking him all of this stuff he felt overwhelmed. He shook his head, looking down before his friend mentioned blind eyes. What did he mean?
"It's ... It's complicated, and can we just get out of here?" he pleaded, not knowing how long it would take before he just blurted it out. He was crazy about Xalvador, his humor, his temperament not to mention the physical attraction. However he was supposed to be the big brother in all of this, not his boyfriend, right? "Please, Xal, I'm freaking out," he pleaded with tears in his eyes.
Although there was just something in him that knew he wouldn't get out from this horrid attraction before he had said it. He felt his heart rate increase, his palms getting sweaty as he forced his eyes away from the floor to look at the hybrid in front of him. "I like you Xal, okay, and I know it's weird and I'm a freak for thinking about you like that," he said in a desperate tone. He was visibly shaking from fear now, catching a glimpse of his many reflections he cowered, looking down again. He didn't like what he saw; That frightened and skinny young boy who had no place to call home. But it didn't matter when he was with Xalvador, he was home enough. "Can we please just get out of here now?" he whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut as he was still shaking.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 11:15 am

He knew it was cruel to stop and force the nephilim to confess like this, but it honestly felt like it was the only way to get anything out of him. It was complicated? He was right about that but the only way that Xalvador thought to un-complicate it would be this way. Even if it hurt him to see Gerard go through this and be in this vulnerable position. The confession finally came out and Xalvador frowned a little, unsure what he was supposed to think that like meant, but it was easier to piece together with the whole sentence. He didnt know why it had to be this way that he would finally hear some truth about how Gerard was feeling about him, but it didnt have to go unnecessarily further than this. He nodded at the whimper and pulled Gerard in, wrapping one arm around him as he started guiding him outside. Once outside, he made sure that they had some distance from all the noise to a more closed off area behind all the attractions and the crowd. He cupped Gerard's face in between his hands and looked at him with searching eyes. "Can I say something? And this time not just have you look away or ignore it or over analyze it like you tend to do?" he asked, frowning a little but it was more because he was so serious about it. "You have always been there for me. Through thick and thin, it's always been you and me. I'm not very good at emotions and shit like that, but all I know is that there's something about you, something between us right now that feels off. Like it's not heading completely in the right direction," he said, sighing deeply before he let go of Gerard's face, stepping back as he shrugged. "You say you like me. But words dont mean more to me than actions. I cant tell if that's really how you feel," he said, looking at the ground next to them before he shrugged again and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 11:26 am

Gerard felt hurt, that his friend felt like he needed to force it out of him like this. Why couldn't things just be like they always had? Why did growing up complicate everything and involve feelings he was unsure of how to handle? As Xalvador pulled him in to his arms, guiding him out he felt a bit of relief, but he was still shaking somewhat. Maybe it was just the thought of seeing himself that made him realize just how unappealing he was to those around him. Who really liked a boney kid with messy hair to begin with? Getting away from the rustle and loud noises he sniffled a bit, mostly because he had been so close to crying inside the funhouse.
The hybrid cupped his face, forcing him to look at him and he didn't know what to say. It felt comforting, but he felt so guilty from keeping all of this in. "Yeah it has always been us, that's why I am afraid of losing you," he said in a sad voice as Xalvador let go of his face. He felt selfish, like he needed to control his emotions and just be his friend, because that was what they were. However the way the hybrid stepped away tore at his heartstrings, wanting to reach out and pull him close. The words being spoken were genuine, and Gerard could understand where they were coming from, but he also felt like he had kept himself back for so long. "What was I supposed to do? Push you up against a wall and kiss you?" he asked, shaking his head. No that idea was scary and he would surely lose him then. "Xal, I don't know what you're asking of me, but can we just forget it? I know you don't feel the same, and I don't want to lose my best friend," he whispered, feeling a few tears escape his eyes. He felt weak, and he was, but it was more because he felt weak without the hybrid. They were two peas in a pod, always hanging out and being together just made their bond that more important.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 3:02 am

He just couldnt wrap his head around the whole situation. Because he couldnt see what was so bad about Gerard liking him, why was he acting like it was something that could drive them apart? The question made him frown, an obvious Yeah on his tongue but he just couldnt get it out. What if that was exactly what he had wanted this whole time and the nephilim had just been so adamant on pushing it away? Xalvador was dense but not this dense. All this was too new for him to clam up at this point anyway, all that would come later, so for now he was full on taking the problem head on. "When have you ever asked me how I felt?" he asked, shaking his head as he couldnt believe what he was hearing. "You've always just brushed it off and I honestly couldnt tell if it was because you just didnt feel that way too, or because of something else," he said, blinking a few times before he clutched his hands. "So show me. Either push me away or dont," he said, stepping closer to the nephilim as his breath started to shake a little. He placed his hands on his shoulders before he carefully leaned up to connect their lips, granted that the nephilim hadnt pushed him away like he was fearing so bad that he would.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 12:48 pm

Gerard honestly didn't know how to react, he just stood and watched as Xalvador asked him questions. At first he thought his friend would start yelling at him, maybe screaming he was a creep, but then he heard that little part of his sentence that made his heart beat faster. Too. He felt it as well? But he thought that..? The hybrid stepped closer, and he felt like his tongue was tied, looking probably like he was in pain, but he was actually just trying to figure out if this was really happening.
That was when something taken out of his dreams happened, the lips against his own were careful, but softer than anything he had tried before. At first he couldn't really do anything, but soon enough his mind realized that it could move his body. His hands moving up, cupping the hybrid's face, feeling his warm skin against his palms. He returned the kiss, keeping it gentle and curious, but it was clear it had a lot of meaning to the nephilim. If this was a dream, he didn't want to wake up. Breaking the kiss felt almost painful, but he needed to catch his breath. Keeping his eyes shut, he just stood for a second, holding the hybrid's face as he felt a bit surprised. "You better not be playing games with me," he whispered, his voice vulnerable and a bit raspy before he leaned in to connect their lips once more. He felt like this had been the release he had sought for for so long, and yet he was afraid still of losing who was essentially the only person in his world.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:55 am

Emotions were running wild in the air and Xalvador felt a little on edge with the way he was crossing a line that could ruin everything. The fear that the nephilim would push him away, react in a frustrated manner to the way he was acting right now. But he was planning to go through with it if he would let him, which he soon realized as their lips met. He felt him cup his face and a sigh of relief went out his nose as he pressed himself a little closer to the other young man. He didnt mind the kiss having to break off, because he really needed that moment himself to realize what had happened. The whisper making his shake his head before he felt their lips meet again. He returned the kiss like he was worried that any rough or sudden movement would ruin the moment. He felt so happy and everything seemed to just be right, just for a moment.
“Look, told you they were fags after all!” A far too familiar voice yelled in the distance, the group around him chuckling as they started circling the two. Xalvador froze for a second, looking at Gerard’s face before it was like he realized what situation they were in. “Cant fucking wait to tell the whole school about the two orphan lovers kissing at the fucking fun faire,” the bully said with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 10:07 am

Now knowing how they both felt, he felt stupid for not having done this earlier, chuckling a little from both the nerves running through his body, but also from happiness. Of course they were both young, but Gerard didn't worry too much about the future. They were still kids in the eyes of the orphanage, even though it didn't feel like that. This was as perfect as could be, but as the voice rang through the narrow path they had been hiding in, Gerard broke the kiss. There was clear confliction in his eyes, not about what he felt for Xalvador, because that was clear, but more so because he had been wanting to protect the hybrid from this. He felt his eyes water, looking down as the guys surrounded them.
"Hit me Xal," he whispered almost pleadingly. If Xalvador hit him, it would come across as Gerard being the one to instigate all of this, and he wouldn't have to go through more bullying. The nephilim knew it was partly his fault anyways, so it only seemed fair, beside he was the oldest of the two, school would end soon enough. "Say it was me who forced you," he whispered, knowing that only Xalvador would be the only one to pick up on his low murmur. The bullies seemed to step closer, one of the larger kids cracking his knuckles as he moved closer. Gerard felt so ashamed. He had outed himself on his own accord, but this was not fair to his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Xalvador

Xalvador

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 3:19 am

It seemed like something out of a bad dream. That things had been supposed to go well just to fall apart in an instant. The hybrid wasnt sure what else to feel now than anger. He hated how close-minded they all seemed to be. He shook his head the nephilim's plea, because he couldnt do that. He could never hurt him like that, it just didnt make sense to him. "No," he simply said, shaking his head. He hadnt given in to them before, why would he start now? He turned to look at the bullies, pulling Gerard behind him, even if he was the shorter one of them. "You can tell the whole school, I dont care. It wont change the fact that your mother is sleeping with the principal," Xalvador just spat, because he knew most of the bullies weaknesses by now. They had their own rumors to tend to and even if Xalvador was dense in most things, he knew how to fight even if it was through words - Not smart words, but he didnt need those. The bully grit his teeth and spat at the ground. "Make the faggot shut up," he demanded, looking around at the other bullies. "And make sure to hurt his boyfriend too," he added. Xalvador didnt really care if he himself got hurt, but it was something else when it came to Gerard. "If you touch him I'll kill you!" he hissed at the crowd, though it didnt seem to affect them much as they kept nearing in from all angles.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 10:32 am

Gerard felt his eyes water, because was Xalvador really willing to do this? Did he understand that the teasing and bullying would only get worse? He took the hybrid's hand, not saying anything else, just hearing the exchange and he clearly didn't feel safe in this current place. "Xal," he tried pleading, he wasn't looking for a fight, he hated violence. As the bullies stepped closer he wasn't sure what to do, but his body seemed to know.
Wrapping his arms securely around the hybrid, his wings sprouted from his back, ruining his shirt and jacket, feeling the cold against his skin. The bullies were clearly taken aback before Gerard lifted up and off the ground, leaving the bullies behind. He had no plan of where to go, he just wanted to get away, and hopefully his grip around Xalvador was secure enough. However he couldn't carry him forever, landing on a roof not far from the tivoli. "Sorry, I just," he said, letting go of Xalvador. He had never shown his wings to anyone before, the people at the orphanage assuming he didn't have any. He felt a little out of breath, mostly because using his wings took a lot of energy, and coupled with the fact that he wasn't strong or eating regularly was affecting that. "I didn't want a fight," he finally said, sitting down on the ground, his wings hanging behind him and clearly heavy for him, but he needed to gather his strength before he could retract them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a different universe (AU)   In a different universe (AU) Empty

Back to top Go down

In a different universe (AU)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: