Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Havoc and Misery EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Havoc and Misery EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Havoc and Misery EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Havoc and Misery EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Havoc and Misery EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Havoc and Misery

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Adam

Adam

Full name : Adamska Kalav Drozdov

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 11:01 pm

@Buffy you decide whichever char u wanna use, @Baal is the daemon mentioned <3

He wasnt really sure why he was here. Sometimes it was like thoughts bundled up in his head and whatever he had intended to do was clouded behind the rest. But getting the daemon here was something that he was sure he had been supposed to do. “Just keep moving and nothing bad will happen,” he assured the tattooed man. Well, handling him had been quite rough and Adam might have torn whatever shirt the guy had worn to not be as functional as first intended. His eyes kept moving around and back to the guy in front of him. He didnt even have a weapon, just a piece of soul in his palm that he wouldnt hesitate to crush if the daemon didnt comply.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 12:49 pm

//While I'm stalling, my NPC Alyssa will be played through Buffy's account//

It had all happened so fast. Alyssa and Baal had been out on duty, she had gone to check on something and once she returned, he was gone. A rather strange thing indeed. The empusa checked in with the other teams, finding out through bits and pieces that Buffy was missing too. What was going on? She moved through the streets of Southern until she felt some tingle in her spine. Looking towards the cemetery she could feel the dark energy. It was almost as if it was festering there, gathering to become stronger. Narrowing her eyes she saw someone move through it. Was it just one of the shadows or a person crazy enough to go there? She could've sworn they had closed it off a long time ago.
That was when she saw a light in the darkness. A soul? Or perhaps an orb of light. It was hard to tell from where she stood, but then she saw two figures moving through the shadows. Gritting her teeth she moved over to the gate, climbing over, jumping down to land on her feet. Looking around she was weary. Not that many things frightened the empusa, but she had people counting on her, and she had every intention of seeing her son again. Moving through the cemetery she kept in the shade, trying not to call too much attention to herself as she tried to listen to any voices that might speak.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 4:24 pm

He had also felt the vile energy in the air and how hardly it was affecting the ancient piece in his chest. He felt confused but also scared, mostly scared because he knew whose soul it was in the stranger’s hand. But what was his intention? He wasnt a daemon, he was something else, but also so familiar. “I dont know what it is that you want, but this isnt necessary,” he said, but reasoning with the guy was probably not possible. There was just something about him that was off. How he seemed to change his posture and expression from one minute to another. Baal hadnt encountered someone that seemed so less than themselves for every minute that passed by, but he doubted that the stranger wasnt already aware. There was just something in his eyes that remained the same even when everything changed.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 4:30 pm

“Shut up!” Adam hissed in an angry voice, clutching a little tighter around the soul as a warning. Not that the summoner could turn around and look. “This is... the only way. There is no other!” He said in a shaky voice, feeling his jaw tremble. The summoner looked back but he just hit him and barked for him to keep his eyes ahead. There wasnt any way back now, so they could only go forward. He looked around, like he wanted to be sure. “I know it’s you. You’re the one that can turn this shithole around. I’ve seen it... in my dreams,” he mumbled, running a hand through his hair, but seemingly every part of him that could tremble, was. He looked down at the soul and then back ahead. “I didnt... She wasnt a part of the plan,” he mumbled out of regret, but it was more to himself.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 9:56 pm

Alyssa heard the voices, one she recognized in an instance as her brother, but the other was foreign, but from voice alone she couldn't make out the other person's race. However it was definitely a male voice, she could hear it and almost see the Adam's apple bop as it spoke. Strange how noises could give you mental images. Why were they here? Baal hadn't shown any signs of losing control, so this was all too weird for her, and then there was the matter of the soul. With Saoirse off to a safe space with Amos, she had a dreading feeling about who that soul might belong to.
If you asked the empusa, the fenix had given Baal too many chances, but it was none of her business at the end of the day. And yet it didn't sit right with her that the young - and rather naïve - woman was dragged in to this just by association. Hearing the slap made her bite her tongue, of course not because she despised violence, but because it was a strange way this was turning out. Following them a bit more, she was trying to get more information, maybe something that might give her a clue as to what they were doing here. The stranger had said something about Baal being a key player in all of this, but what it was was still a mystery.
Alyssa was light on her feet when she had to, many years of training and her cunning never failed her in times like these, and she knew that sneaking up on the stranger could potentially harm Buffy. Taking a deep, yet silent breath, she snuck behind an old tomb stone, the letters long washed away by water and weather. Cemetery's were not uncommon for her to be at, she had been here many times, but where they were heading worried her. Part of this cemetery had a section for daemon's, not that it was that well kept, but some fanatics went here when they wanted to find meaning with their existence as a daemon. She also knew that the Aelius family had a mausoleum around this section, one that housed many centuries of daemon skeletons.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 3:45 am

He didnt really mind the slap but what he minded was the soul in the guy’s hand. He kept his eyes on the way ahead, watching as they went deeper into the old cemetery. He grit his teeth for a moment, thinking about what had happened. “She had nothing to do with this,” he finally said in a bitter tone. Mostly because he was really starting to despise this feeling of uselessness. The Aelius catacomb stood out, mostly because it seemed to be the only one that had remained the same in all the rubble. He had no idea why they were heading here though. He stopped as the guy ordered him to, lifting his hands to place on the back of his head as the redhead seemed to want him to. “Just dont hurt her,” he begged quietly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 3:51 am

“If you just do as I say, then she’ll be fine,” Adam said in a sure tone, looking at the soul in his hand. He grabbed a vial and shoved it in here, before looking at it. “However, I dont think she’d want to see this,” he mumbled, putting the vial in his pocket before moving over to the doors of the catacomb. Oddly enough, it was unlocked and he opened the door before looking around. He stepped away and paced around for a bit like he was having some sort of inner dialogue. “She wasnt a part of the plan!” He suddenly hissed at himself, his eyes fluttering for a moment as he looked from the catacombs to the summoner. “From the world I know you from. There was never a she. It was only you and.... and all the destruction,” he said like he was trying to explain himself, but he just started shaking his head at himself and return to whatever inner dialogue that kept him busy. Not that Baal was able to move, not when he knew what was at stake.
“We’re here.... what now?” He’d whisper to himself, looking around for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 11:50 am

Following them, she felt the same gut-wrenching feeling she always got when she was around Simeon. It was just very hard to ignore. Maybe her mind was just playing games with her, but she felt more aware of her surroundings. Baal spoke, and she could hear the pain in his voice, his fear of losing someone he cared deeply for. Alyssa cared for very few people in her life, one of them of course being Amos, but she had come to view Saoirse as a daughter in some way. Not that she would ever say that out loud, but that meant that any hurt that befell Buffy would ultimately hurt the gentle hybrid.
The stranger spoke, but it sounded almost like a riddle. Never a Buffy or what did he say? Was he high or having a bad trip? She spotted how the stranger simply put the vial with her soul away, narrowing her eyes because that was the clear leverage that he had over the summoner. Alyssa would have to secure the vial before just jumping in to action, because this fire headed man surely was not stable. She snuck with them in to the mausoleum, the door closing behind her with a hollow sound. She kept to the shadows, her eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness before she saw that they weren't alone.
Back to top Go down

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 11:50 am

"Well met," Raziela said in a calm voice. Her shoulder still wrapped in gauze to hide the hellish wound that had manifested after sacrificing her arm. Her eyes were cold, distant almost as she looked around at her ancestors graves, some of their bones on display but having gotten a greyish color after the many years of being exposed. "I see you brought the summoner, but what do you think you are doing?" she asked, popping her head to the side. She had been guarding this place, although her siblings didn't exactly know that. She knew this was an epicenter of sorts, like a ground zero for her. She went here to mourn Simeon, mostly because there was no way of telling where he had been placed after his disappearance.
She stepped out from the shadows, a small beam of light hitting her face and showing how a darkness had spread under her skin radiating from her shoulder where she was missing an arm. Her eyes were bloodshot, a lack of sleep making her more delusional, but she knew she needed to be here when he came back. "Tell me, what are you doing on my family's sacred grounds?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 1:55 pm

Hearing Raziela speak made Adam look up and seem even more confused than he initially was. He looked at her and stepped a little closer like someone was telling him to, frowning at her question. “I just want his voice out of my head. And make things right,” he mumbled, looking towards Baal for a bit. “He promised that the summoner could help with that. And I believe him, because where I come from, he destroyed the world... Or I-“ he stopped, shaking his head at himself before rubbing his forehead like his head was hurting with all the thoughts he had in there. He looked back at Raziela, blinking a few times as her face lit up in the small beam of light. He drew in a deep breath and then closed his eyes, turning around to have his back facing her. “I was expecting a warner welcome from my dearest sister,” he said in a more sinister voice, that was his own but so different, not trembling or scared but confident and cunning. “As much as this celestial has proven his worth, I’ve set my eyes on something bigger, someone who has recently freed me from the hell my wife has doomed me to,” he said, turning his eyes to look at Raziela. Even his posture had changed at his point and he flashed a smile, clapping Baal’s shoulder. “Once the transfer is complete, I’ll make sure you get to feel how it’ll feel to kill everyone you love,” he said in a cold tone, pulling out the vial to look at. “First thing being you drinking her soul,” he said, grabbing Baal’s chin to make him face him before shoving him away, knowing fully well the summoner couldnt fight back.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 1:59 pm

Hearing another voice than the strangers made Baal look up to see probably one of the few tha he had no joy in seeing again. Her question made him sigh before he looked back at the redhead that seemed to comtemplate the question. But as the strangers demeanor changed, Baal seemed to get even more dreadful as realization hit him. He hadnt thought it possible, and frankly he hadnt expected the redhead to secretly be the vessel for Simeon, but seemingly that was about to change. “No...” he mumbled, shaking his head at Simeon’s awful words, but then he grabbed his face to force him to look at him. Baal frowned before he felt the tears press on, but then Simeon shoved him away and he just seemed to stand there and look as he thought it all through. It seemed hopeless at this point. Even if there was some voice lurking in the back of his mind, assuring him that it wouldnt be so bad.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 3:47 pm

She of course recognized Raziela in a heartbeat, but what was actually going on here? Then she finally saw the empusa's face, and it took everything in her not to gasp at the transformation. Had she been infected like her brother? It didn't look the same, she actually looked to be thriving with the darkness while Jasper had been suffering. Alyssa held her breath as she saw the demeanor change in the stranger. Then as he spoke and she felt her whole body tremble. It might've not been the same voice, but the tone was the same; The same that she had lived so long with. Of course he had never been too cruel with her, mostly because she believed part of him was actually interested in her to some capacity - in his own twisted ways. At the mention of her, she thought for a second she had been spotted in the darkness, but luckily not yet. The vial lit up with the fenix' soul inside as it was pulled forward, and gritting her teeth she just watched, because if she was found now, it could prove fatal to Buffy.
Back to top Go down

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 3:47 pm

Raziela's eyes had darkened, barely reacting to the light shining on her face as her pupils were still dilated. The sudden change in the strange young man made her narrow her eyes, the darkness under her skin reacting to something and flickering almost like flames under her skin. Then the young man spoke, and for a second she thought that maybe her mind had lost it's way, but as he turned around, she recognized the smile. Raziela felt her eyes water, stepping closer to her brother who was clearly possessing this young man. He looked nothing like the Simeon she remembered, but she felt her body drawn to him like a moth to a flame. She could do nothing, not until he had pushed the lousy summoner away and she touched the red haired man's face gently with her hand, her eyes searching his. "Simeon," she whispered softly. It had worked. He had come back to her, he was here to guide them all once more and set everything straight. "Dear brother, if it really is you, tell me what I can do to aid you in this," she almost pleaded, always wanting to obey every order that came from him. He had been good to her, understood her when no-one in her family even wanted to be around her. What she had done to Elora had been a big secret, but it seemed like her other siblings had taken their distance from her before even knowing. "I'm here to serve."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 4:53 pm

The celestial smiled so unlike himself, but it was because he wasnt. Simeon had assumed full control in the right moment. He looked at his sister with firm eyes, more determined than he had ever been alive. He had lived in hell and now had been granted a second chance. “This time, I wont let my own pride get to me,” he said in a sure tone, looking at the vial. “Your mission will be to find Alyssa. Bring her to me once I’ve taken control of Belial and his powers,” he said, looking at his sister with a sinister smile over his lips. He looked at the bandage around her. “With the powers I’ll be getting at the end of this, I’ll make sure you get back what you paid to get me here,” he said, touching where her arm should have been. “The whole world isnt prepared for the hell we’ll set loose,” he said in almost a dreaming voice before he looked at Baal. He went to him, grabbing his hand before placing the vial in his hand. “Belial Sionis Kharne. Consume the soul of the one you love,” he ordered him, knowing full well the summoner couldnt object.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 4:53 pm

There was a lot of questions in his head but worse what the dread and fear of what was going to happen. The thing about Simeon is that he was mostly predictable, but now that he had come back, it wasnt sure to say what he had gone through of changes. There had always been the rules of daemons, those had been something he weighed above most things. He just quietly listened to the siblings speak, but then he felt eyes on him. He widened his eyes a little as Simeon put the vial in his hand and as he started saying his name, Baal started shaking his head frantically before his expression faded and he looked at the vial in his hands. He could feel his heart break in a different way he hadnt thought possible, but he had no other option than to comply.
Back to top Go down

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 6:35 pm

Raziela smiled, her eyes glistening as he returned the touch, the darkness under her skin reacting to his touch almost as if it wanted to break her skin open and join him. "Everything for you, my dear brother," she replied, feeling herself reinvigorated. She had tried drowning herself in her work, it hadn't worked. She had even tried feeling something when being with Dahria, but it was like there was a certain nihilistic feeling to everything she did. But now, standing here and so close to having him rejoin them for real made her very happy. A feeling of hopefulness and joy spreading in her body like never before. Dare she say she might even have felt giddy? Her eyes darted to the summoner, her lips curling up in a twisted smile at the order given and she stood back to watch the dreaded daemon finally get what he deserved.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 6:35 pm

Alyssa had to blink a few times before she had to react. It would endanger her own life, and this man who claimed to be Simeon was clearly knowledgeable about what had happened. Her bones felt cold as ice as she stepped out of the shadows. "Demand him to stop," she said in a calm yet distant voice. She knew she couldn't stop the order, but Simeon could when he had been the one to give it. "You want me and Baal, what does a short fenix life mean in all of this anyways?" she asked, scoffing, but in reality she was dreading this outcome. Simeon did things for revenge, he did things out of spite, but most of all it was to get what he wanted.
Stepping closer she heard Raziela hiss under her breath, a fake smile creeping up on her face as she shook her head. "Manners, Raz, manners," she said, but it only seemed to aggravate the empusa further, making her step forward, bumping in to Baal's arm with the vial.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 8:00 pm

Alyssa coming out of the shadows didnt seem to bother Simeon the slightest. He grabbed Baal’s hand by the wrist and looked at his former wife. “Dont worry dear Alyssa. I havent forgot about you,” he assured her, ignoring her question about Buffy. It seemed that Raziela was letting the empusa agitate her and as she bumped into Baal’s arm, Simeon grabbed the vial and looked at it. “Sure. Her life means nothing to me. Which is why I need her to disappear,” he said with a scoff, grabbing Baal before forcing the vial into his mouth and forcing the liquid soul into his system. He let go of the summoner and looked at Alyssa. “No more mercy. I’ve learned from the best,” he said, flashing a smile, before he looked at his sister. “Have you found out where their children are? Amos and the hybrid?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 8:10 pm

There was no point in fighting it, once an order like that had been laid out, he had to fulfill it to the end. Raziela’s bump made him drop the vial before he could drink it but Simeon was relentless, grabbing it regardless just to force into his mouth. He felt his eyes water once it was over but he felt like there were no words that could describe how he felt. How he truly felt now. He looked at the empty vial, his vision completely blurring. He tried to blink the tears away but then realization hit him. He grit his teeth as to not scream but instead started sobbing. “What have I done...” he whispered in utter disbelief, feeling sick and disoriented, scared and guilty. Then Amos and Saoirse were mentioned and for a moment he felt like fighting, but then the vial popped back in his mind and he just stood still. He looked up just as Simeon shoved him to his knees and he couldnt even muster to fight back, looking shortly at his sister before looking down.
Back to top Go down

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 10:26 pm

Raziela didn't like that damned empusa, because she had gotten everything that was rightfully hers. It was just a cruel fate that she had lost the chance to grasp the role as leader of the empusas, and now she might have a chance to gain what her family had strived for. Her brother was quick to catch the vial, and she was actually rather pleasantly surprised to hear her brother speak of no mercy. It suited her style - it was what they needed to do now. There was no chances to be taken, and it was clear that the fenix had had this coming from the beginning. Raziela still had a large hatred towards the stupid little blonde that she had tortured. She knew that she had been a part of her brother's disappearance back then, but they had no real proof. Now they had in form of Simeon, and the empusa couldn't help but chuckle softly at her own content.
She watched with glee as the summoner swallowed the soul within the vial, her smile stretching from one ear to the other in amusement. The question made her sigh, snapping out of her happy moment as she had to confess her shortcomings. "My leads have all turned to dead ends ... It seems like they vanished off the world; But why don't we just ask our little summoner friend?" she asked, already looking forward to tearing that abomination of a hybrid in to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 10:26 pm

Alyssa hadn't expected much, but Simeon had never wanted to just waste life like this. She watched in horror as the soul exited the vial and entered between Baal's lips. Her heart sank, the feeling of dread falling upon her as she realized what he soon would as well. Without a soul the fenix would be doomed - the poor innocent young woman would never return to this realm. Baal's demeanor said it all, him bowing his head was almost too much to take as she had to look away herself.

Buffy was confused, everything was weird, and she had once again ended up as a hostage to make Baal obey. It didn't leave a good feeling in her mouth - even if she in this form had no real body. While she couldn't follow in many things happening, it was as if she knew this was the end. Nobody could just continue to be pulled from their body without consequences, so as her soul got swallowed by her daemon, it all felt empty. There was no afterlife in this state, but why had she not disappeared yet and become one with Baal?
Her soul floated around what seemed like an empty void before she finally stood by Baal's side. However she was not visible to anyone, only her daemon. She saw his shame, felt it radiating off of him, and she knelt down beside him, reaching her hand over to touch his. Her touch was not completely there, but he would be able to at least sense her and see her. If he looked she would smile softly at him, how she always did when he caught her eyes. "You need to be strong, my love, hold on to yourself," she spoke, her voice gentle and soft, but only something he could hear. Buffy heard what sounded to be a strange sound, but it was from within Baal. Was that the artifact speaking? "Saoirse needs you, Amos needs you - And I'm not giving up before I know they are safe," her voice sounded almost angelic, her aura bright but almost see through at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 3:01 am

Baal had never really thought much about dying at any point in his life, but in this moment it felt like he couldnt ever live again. Whatever Simeon had planned, he hoped that he would never have control again and just sort of live on autopilot till his demise. Well, he wasnt really thinking much at all, staring at the empty vial like that would undo the deed and make everything as it were before. He felt something at his hand but didnt really react. Until she spoke, his head moved up to look at her, reaching out to realize he couldnt feel her. “I’m not strong without you,” he admitted, frowning as he looked at her. Either he was going insane from the guilty conscience or whatever he saw of her was real. “You warned me...” he mumbled, remembering the night she had asked him to marry her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 3:01 am

“We will find out once my soul has been merged with his,” he said before he looked at his sister with a bright smile. While Baal was seemingly losing his mind, the Aelius was thriving. “A part of me is happy that everything turned out this way. Once I’m in full control of the blood of Bael and the power to manipulate the gates to the Abyssus, we can create the perfect world,” he said, smiling bright from ear to ear from his own words. He looked to Alyssa, not having forgotten about her at all. “All in all, I should actually be thanking you, my dear wife. Even if you didnt know it, your plan had turned out to be the best thing that could have ever happened to me,” he remarked, chuckling softly to himself before he fell into a joyous laughter that came out far more manic than intended. He stopped himself with a sigh and shook his head. “But I will take joy in strangling your bastard, as some sort of repayment for your disloyalty,” he said, tilting his head to look at the empusa. He purposely chose not to disclose what she had done, even if it was obvious to some sort of point.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 9:39 am

Even though he couldn't touch her fully, she was still there in some capacity, and she breathed out as he spoke so sad words. Had he not been someone before they met? She knew what had happened, but she was not about to let him lose himself just because of where she was right now. "I refuse to let you wallow in self pity, my love," she spoke softly, her eyes glistening as if she was crying too, but it wasn't goodbye, not yet. "Be strong for our daughter, she needs your protection and if Simeon takes over, he'll know where to find her and how to hurt her," she argued, leaning her head to the side as if she was leaning her cheek against his hand. This wasn't how it had meant to be. They were supposed to have many years together, more children and perhaps even a pet. But now it seemed like that hope for the future had vanished, and Buffy understood why she hadn't seen anything in her visions. This was the end, because there was no coming back from the dead, and even less so if your soul had been eaten by a daemon.
"Your artifact is speaking to me," she hummed softly, closing her eyes as she listened to the ancient words. It was strange. As if the artifact refused to let her go, like it was not going to absorb her like any other soul. "I know you are afraid of what it can do, but perhaps leaning in to it now might do some good," she told him, being rather serious. What did they have to lose? It was either Simeon who was going to get control or the ancient soul within the artifact. "Belial, listen to it," she whispered.
Back to top Go down

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 9:40 am

With everything that had been going on, Alyssa felt frozen in place, but that was until she heard the threat made against Amos. Her vision turned red, lunging forward and tackling the celestial to the ground. While she might've not stood a chance against Simeon as a daemon, she could stand a chance against this race. While she wasn't one for outright violence, she knew she had to do something. If all it took was a minute more for her son to survive, she would take it. Her empusa's were on guard with her, and they knew the protocol of if she went missing; To contact Amos and make sure that he and Saoirse could have a head start in the hunt that would pursue.

Raziela's twisted smile faded as she watched Alyssa attack Simeon, throwing herself in to action as well, pulling and punching the leader of empusas just to try and get her off. "Let him go, you freak of a woman, know your place!" she screamed in anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Havoc and Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery Empty

Back to top Go down

Havoc and Misery
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District :: Churchill Cemetery-
Jump to: