Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Havoc and Misery

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

Havoc and Misery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 12:16 am

"It's not like you have a choice," was what he wanted to say as she told him not to wallow in self pity, but all he could muster was a faint sob-ish noise that probably wasnt a word at all. "I'm powerless," he admitted in a heartbreaking tone, looking as Alyssa made her lunge towards Simeon. He wished he had the same fire but it felt like that had gone with Buffy. He looked up at his soulmate, drawing in a deep breath as she spoke about the artifact. Sure, he had heard the whispers too, felt how they were drawing him in, but he knew what would happen once he gave in. "I will find a way to get you back to me," he whispered almost like a promise, closing his eyes as he concentrated on the whispers within him. While the others were busy fighting, Baal bit open his palm to start smearing the blood, quietly chanting to himself. It seemed that Simeon was starting to notice but by then it was too late. Baal got up from his feet, pulling out one of the summons that let out a loud shriek that bounced against the walls of the catacombs. The summoner reached out for the infected empusa, grasping her arm as it would seem that the darkness inside her was slowly drawn out. Baal looked at his hand as it turned dark with the infection, chuckling softly to himself before he stepped back. "I've almost got nothing to lose at this point," he admitted as he sent the reaper towards the two, hopefully giving Alyssa a moment to slip away. He finished the chant he had been saving as another hole opened up underneath him, pulling him down as it started tearing apart the catacombs.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Full name : Adamska Kalav Drozdov

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 12:25 am

Simeon was far too busy finding joy in tormenting Alyssa, thinking that Baal was too struck with his grief to even think of doing anything. It was perfect because he had both of the blood of Bael right in his palm. "Both of you wasted the blood of our creator. But dont worry, we'll put it to far better use once we've taken both of your bodies. Bael will get his justice," he said, far too happy with himself and his self deemed mastermind. It was just too perfect. But then he noticed in the corner of his eye that Baal had finally moved, just as the reaper was pulled from the Abyssus. The shriek made him cover his ears and cower in pain. God he hated the celestial's body more than anything. Even more as the reaper came towards them, making him unsure what to do. Had he had his own body, he could have assumed control, but now he was powerless. Instead he pulled Raziela to the side, just to see Baal grab her arm. It all happened too fast and Adam surely hadnt been the one to optimize his reaction times. Baal disappeared into the deep hole that started eating away as it grew bigger. He grit his teeth in anger, pulling at Raziela to get her out. "Dont fall in, you dont want to experience the hell down there!" he hissed angrily, because this wasnt what he had expected to happen.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:02 am

"I'm still here," she tried to argue, but she knew what he meant. The only problem was how? Even more confusing was the fact that the artifact refused to let Baal's body consume her. Everything happened so fast, but Buffy of course followed Baal in to the dark void as she was now a part of him in some way.

Alyssa saw her moment, stopping for a second to look back at her brother. She had never really thought of him as such, he had always been more akin to a co-worker, but at this point she was starting to realize the meaning of the family they had been building for all these months. However she also knew that this was her only way of getting out and away. Baal had thrown her a lifeline, and she would grab it fully.
Coming out of the mausoleum, she kept running until she reached a gate, jumping it and standing for a bit to catch her breath. She looked back at the cemetery where the darkness gathered, sending a large pilon of darkness in to the air almost like a beam. This wasn't good. Patting down her pockets she called Amos on their safe line of contact, hoping he would pick up, even if it was rather late. If he did, she would tell him to move him and Saoirse to a different spot, one that even Alyssa would be able to know where was. What she failed to mention what had happened to Baal and Buffy, but making their child worry could make Saoirse decide to come back to Churchill. It was too dangerous, especially with Simeon back, and if the rest of the Aelius' fell in line, it could be fatal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:02 am

As the darkness left Raziela, it was as if she saw clearly for a second. She saw the hurt summoner in front of her as if it was herself. She saw the loss in his eyes that she had suffered with Simeon gone. But then it was as if the void made it all disappear. Simeon grabbed her, holding her, but she wanted to just sink in to the void and stay there as if she believed she deserved it. Turning her head away from the darkness she looked at the celestial, a sad look in her eyes. "Let me go, Sim, I've done my purpose of bringing you back ... What else could I possibly want to live for?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:33 pm

Once they were out where the growing hole wouldnt get them, Simeon listened to her as she spoke but it just made him frown as he looked deeper into her eyes. "What is this? Is that doubt I sense in you?" he asked a little harshly. Which was actually quite soft of him compared to how he would have treated anyone else that showed signs of doubt. "I am back. That means, the old purpose that we once strived for is reignited. Have you lost your way?" he asked, narrowing his eyes a little at her. "Tell me what our goal is. Tell me!" he snapped at her, stepping closer to her in a threatening manner. He stared at her for a bit before he crossed his arms. This wasnt what he had been expecting to come back to. A part of him was wondering what had caused this shift. Had she met someone while he was gone? His mind was already going through all the possibilities. He shook his head and sighed. "Gather the rest of our siblings, it's time for a long overdue family meeting," he remarked, running his hands through the red hair to slick it back. He could feel the celestial begin to fight for control and it annoyed him deeply. "I need a new body, someone who will just obey,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 3:49 pm

It was doubt, or perhaps a sense of confusion. Raziela had dreamt about Simeon coming back for so long that now that he was there, she felt utterly useless. She had always been rather independent, but with him she just felt the need to belong. His words were harsh, like he was scolding her, and she was brought right back to reality, looking at him as he yelled at her. A fire was lit inside of her, his persistence and relentlessness was what had carried her through so many times before. "Our goal is control," she whispered, as if it was a promise between two sweethearts, but in reality it was much more sinister.
Of course he was right about getting together as a family, and she was already planning on how to get them together. "And you're right, we'll find you a body ... Let's meet back at the house," she said more calmly. There was however a worry in her mind; Dahria. She didn't know why she suddenly thought of the fenix, perhaps it was the visiual of Baal stuck in her mind that was playing a trick on her. "Find a body, meet me at the house - I'll inform the others," she promised him, and if that was all she would head off. The place was starting to gather more shadowy figures and with her darkness gone, it was easier for her to get away.

It didn't take her long to run across town, having called each family member, only Jasper didn't pick up, which wasn't that unusual. She headed up the stairs to her apartment, knowing Dahria was staying there. She had been for a while, and when Raziela had better days they seemed almost like a couple. "Pack your things," she called out in a cold voice. She couldn't afford this, she needed to keep the fenix safe, and she wasn't safe here. "I want you out."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

Full name : Cassdandra Mercelin
Quote : It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 1:10 pm

Dahria had to admit that she had grown quite fond of the empusa, even if they were taking everything slow. She loved how Raziela always seemed so adamant on not letting her too close, even though it was easy to tell that she needed someone to be there. The fenix wanted to be that someone who could do that for her. Even if it was far from the conventional relationship that Dahria had seen most her life, she wouldnt change it for anything. She was looking through some pictures as the empusa returned home. She hadnt seen her in a while which had made her a little nervous, especially because the last time they spoke, Raziela's arm had somehow been torn off.
She got up just to hear her call out in a cold tone. She frowned a little and went out to see her, crossing her arms. "So that's it?" she asked, sighing deeply to herself. "You're gone for days without a word after leaving me with a bunch of questions. Such as, where is the rest of your arm? And now this? You barge in and all you do is tell me to get out?" she asked, but she wasnt as angry as she was just confused. "What's going on?" she asked in worry instead of doing what the empusa was commanding her to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 1:41 pm

Raziela knew that her brother would never let her be with Dahria, she was meant to be with a daemon male who could use her to pop out some children to further the line, and that was what she had accepted long ago. But things had gotten complicated, and in Simeon's absence, the cold hearted empusa had actually caught feelings for someone. And that someone was neither daemon nor male, but a beautiful young fenix. Fenix. Just the thought sent shivers down her spine as she rewatched Baal's reaction in her mind. At the time it had felt good, it had felt like she was getting some of the revenge she had sought. But afterwards everything felt empty, and she had started thinking why that shouldn't have been her and Dahria or Andrew and that stupid lycan.
She felt her jaw tense as the fenix crossed her arms. On any other day she would've went to her, grabbed her and made her forget all about her disappointment. But this wasn't just any other day. Simeon was back, and it was as if reality was finally seeping in and in that reality, Dahria had never been a part of the plan. "Don't give me that look," was it fair that she was even that defensive? Probably not, but this was life or death. "You knew that this wouldn't last, I'm just making it easier," a blatant lie. How many nights hadn't Raziela stayed up late just to look at the brunette sleep? How often had they not had a stupid fight only to turn it in to a night where she felt like they were getting closer?
Then the question of what was going on hit and it was as if she couldn't hide away the fear in her eyes. Instead of answering, she grabbed Dahria by the arm, pulling her over to the windows where she would be able to see the pillar of void shooting up in the air. A massive amount of dark shadows swirling around it. "Do you see this?" she asked, but she knew the fenix was watching. "People are going to die because of me, because of what I've unleashed and I know for a fact no one is going to want to hang around a murderer for long enough to get killed," she said calmly, her voice empty all of a sudden, as if the void was still appealing to enter. It would take away her choices that she had to make. She wouldn't have to pick sides, she could just suffer for eternity. "I'm not good for anyone, so you should really start packing your things, alright."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

Quote : It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 8:59 pm

She wasnt going to budge before she got her explanation, she was far too stubborn for that. Even if it was something bad, she wanted to know exactly what it was that was going on. And why it was seemingly tearing them apart. She was grabbed and pulled to the window, looking at the dark pillar shoot up into the sky, unable to make out what it was that she was seeing. But she wasnt really scared when she was looking at it. She was actually far more scared of losing Raziela than whatever it was that she was being forced to look at. "Was this not the vision that your brother had?" she then asked, looking at Raziela with a more serious look in her eyes. It was weird with Dahria because she could never kill a person with her own hands, but she didnt really have an opinion on it either. It was just like it was all a part of the cycle for her. Maybe it was because she had accepted her own inevitable demise.
It seemed that Raziela had already set her mind on something that Dahria hadnt even gotten the chance to think about and consider. "Raziela, can you please let me decide what's best for myself?" she asked with a small frown on her brows. She had never minded the risk of being with the empusa, she knew how dangerous it was for the both of them, well not that she had always known but she had made her peace with the fact that it had to be worth it in the end. She believed it was. "If you tell me to jump, I'll ask how high. If you tell me to drop dead, I will. But only tell me to leave you if it's because it's what you want and not just because you fear for my safety," she said in a serious tone, looking at Raziela with eyes filled with determination. "So tell if you can tell me, and mean it fully, then I will go," she said, reaching out to grab the empusa's hand and hold it in hers. "I dont care what's going to happen to this world, I only have a short time to experience it. So if it's going to be hell, I'd at least want to be with the one I love," she said with a deep sigh. She let go and went to sit down on the couch. "So say it. Or I'll stay. And be by your side till the end," she said in all seriousness, looking at the empusa with a patient look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:06 pm

Raziela fell silent as the fenix asked if this was part of the plan. So many things were either out of control or so far estranged from their original plan, that she wasn't sure anymore. Looking down at their hands she felt the usual warmth spread in her body that she always got when they touched. It was hard, because how could she ever look at her and send her away? How could Dahria honestly demand something like this? Following her to the couch, she looked on as the beautiful woman sat down. The empusa's hand let go of hers, only to move a few steps away.
Instead of answering, she started pacing, feeling her heart beat faster, because what could she really do in a situation like this? And besides that, Dahria had just said that she loved her, so her mind was already racing like crazy. Gritting her teeth and her jaw already tensing it felt frustrating to even stand here. "Yeah, well ... Well you weren't part of the plan, alright?" she blurted out, stopping in her pacing. Her eyes shaking slightly as she looked at the fenix, seeing that dark hair and her beautiful light eyes. "I-I can't let you die because of me," she confessed in a more silent voice, looking down as if she was ashamed to admit it. Truth was that Raziela had a lot of internalized hatred towards herself for who she was and who she was attracted to. It wasn't acceptable in her family to be like her, because it meant straying from the overall plan. If she couldn't provide biological offspring she was worth nothing, even though she had no dreams about having children. "I love you, alright, is that what you want me to say? Cause saying it right now puts a target on you, it puts a price on your head and I am too fucking selfish to watch you give up your life because of me."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:38 pm

She nodded at the words that slipped out of the empusa's mouth because she was well aware that she hadnt been a part of the equation for the grand plan. But it didnt change how she felt and how unwilling she was to just let go of it all. "You cant, that's true. But you dont have the power to stop me either," she remarked with a sigh, because it was the truth. Or was it just what she wanted to believe? That they were destined to this moment of impending doom? That it was destined to never last?
The confession made her smile for a short second but she wasnt going to break the seriousness of the situation over the fact that they both had just said that they loved each other. "You're only scared because I'm the only thing you cant control in your life. And I refuse to let you start now," she said as she got up and grabbed her hand again, stopping her if she was still moving around. "I'm staying by your side and that's final. You had your chance to send me away and you didnt. So now we'll see what happens," she said, lifting her hand to give it a gentle kiss. She then pulled her in to wrap her arms around her. It was a little weird with the missing arm, but Dahria didnt mind. "... I'm also far too busy freaking out a little in my head about you finally admitting that you love me," she confessed with a small scoff, but it was an understatement to say a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 4:27 pm

This wasn't how she had wanted to say it. She had wanted to try and be more romantic, maybe a real date or something where she could confess how she really felt, but alas it had come to this. It was clear that the empusa was defensive in all of this, she was on edge and she had every right to be, most of all right now. She felt a little at a loss for words. All of these confessions going out in the open, it was almost too good to be true.
The fenix got up from her seat, embracing her, and at first Raziela was a little hesitant, but she ended up wrapping her one arm around her in return. Burying her face in her hair, holding her close for a little while, pulling away to look at her face at the scoff. While the empusa rarely smiled, she couldn't help but feel the corners of her mouth pull up in one. It might've been faint, but it was definitely there. "I wish I could've said it in better circumstances," she confessed in a small sigh, looking down as her hand moved up Dahria's back. Sneaking around to her front, she lifted her hand and cupped the fenix' cheek. Staying at the cemetery had been a choice to protect her as well, as she was afraid of the dark sickness spreading. "But you can't stay in town ... It's not safe here in Southern," with the pillar of darkness lurking right outside, no place would ever be really safe, not if Simeon took over. But at least starting out they had to at least keep her away from the biggest of threats right this moment.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:52 am

"Oh well. Cant expect it all to be perfect, hm?" she said in a cheery tone, because she had definitely noticed the small hint of a smile. It was all that she looked forward to everyday, finding some way to make the empusa smile when she wasnt really that used to it. She was also just happy that Raziela had come back, so she didnt have to worry about where she was or if she was in danger. She looked towards the pillar as the empusa mentioned her safety. Which made Dahria chuckle softly, before she looked back at the woman she loved. "If there's anything I've learned in my life, it's that staying closer to danger is actually the best option. I've survived pretty well by your side so far, havent I?" she asked in a soft tease but she was also serious. She looked out on the city. "It'll spread, whatever it is. And nowhere will be safe. So it's better to just get used to it now," she remarked with a sigh. She then looked at Raziela. "So how did this pillar come to be?" she asked. Obviously the empusa knew, otherwise she wouldnt have said that she would be the reason for many people's deaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:21 pm

Raziela scoffed at the mention of her survival close to the empusa. What a stupid thing to say, and yet she found it endearing as well. "This time around it will be much different," she reminded her, in fact so different that the empusa was unsure whether they would survive this if her brother found out. Simeon had always been very steadfast in his ways, the world was in black and white. Frankly that was how she had seen the world as well, at least until she met Dahria. Everything had just changed, and the world had gotten so much more vibrant.
Despite the fenix' positive outlook on all of this, Raziela still felt a knot in her stomach, and not a good one. It was one of dread, but as she turned to look at the pillar it was as if it made her throat dry. Explaining everything might be incriminating of herself, but she needed to get it out. She first gave a bit of background story, why she had lost her arm and what she had hoped to achieve. She had hoped that if Simeon returned, everything would go back to normal, that the pain she felt in her heart would be mended, and that hurting those who had hurt her would've been satisfactory. However it had felt the exact opposite.
"That was when I realized that I loved you," she said, breathing out in a small sigh. "The look on the summoner's face as he had swallowed the soul of his love ... I knew that was the feeling I would have if I didn't have you anymore," it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders when she had found out. And then she had started to worry if it could all crumble. She told Dahria about the summoner opening up some sort of portal that now was corrupting and refusing to close fully.
"It's not just dangerous anymore, going out there is soon turning in to an active war zone," she confessed, frowning as she turned to look at the clock on the wall. She soon had to meet up with her siblings, but for once she wanted to stay away. Maybe just stay here with Dahria until the world would die around them. "I have to go."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra

Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 12:22 am

Hearing the story didnt seem to change the fenix demeanor much more than she nodded and sighed. It was a terrible story, but Dahria could only be happy that it wasnt Raziela and her in that kind of situation. Though she couldnt be sure enough to feel that she could relax just yet. "I can promise you now that my last intention is to die on you. You have my word," she said with a small confident smile. The confession made her nod as she crossed her arms while her mind was thinking away. On what she could do to protect herself, on how the corruption might be spreading, though she had no idea how the southern district would look in the coming weeks. There was no recording of a daemonic corruption ever spreading through Churchill in all history.
"Alright, off you go," she said, reaching out to just lean in and kiss the empusa's lips. "Promise that you will do whatever to survive this. Whatever," she said in a more serious tone, though her face softened up. She heard the sound of a text message arriving and she knew it wasnt hers. "I love you,"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 12:24 am

[Elora has shared her location]

A friendly welcome from her brother was not what she had expected. But the burning sensation in her eye was topping the bar for the horrible things that he could have done as his greeting. Andrew had been nice enough to wrap her face in bandages, small streaks of tears had mixed in with the blood had stained her cheek. "You werent putting it to good use anyway, and didnt you want to be with that lycan anyway? You might get your chance now!" Simeon berated her, as if he had done something completely logical. "Shut the fuck up Simeon," Andrew barked, but the celestial just scoffed and left the room. Truth be told, Andrew for the first time in his life, felt quite scared of his brother, because it seemed what had come back was something far more cruel and cunning. Where sense normally played in, all sense was gone and only whatever wicked plan that his brother had thought out was what mattered. Or so it seemed.
"You didnt stop him," Elora mumbled in a voice full of pain, sobbing rather violently though it wasnt quite enough to show how she was feeling. "Well, it wasnt like I was able to do anything before it happened," Andrew just said in a calm tone. "Now we just need Jasper and Raziela and then the transfer can begin," Simeon said as he came back, cleaning his bloodied hand off in a wet towel that he had gotten from the kitchen. "You're a monster," Elora whispered, but it wasnt comprehensible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 2:08 pm

There was some comfort here to be felt, how Dahria was seemingly unmovable in all of this. She was a rock that kept her grounded and it felt good. The sound of the message made her sigh, she had to come or they would come get her. Enjoying one last kiss she agreed silently to the promise. There was no way she wasn't coming back to the woman who had captured her heart and finally made her feel something. "I don't know when I'll be back," she confessed, lingering for a bit just to feel the fenix' arms around her for a little longer. Breathing out in a sigh, she leaned close, kissing her cheek gently before she had to move out of her embrace. Leaving now felt bitter sweet. She knew she had a promise to keep, but she feared that things would get out of hand quickly.
Getting to their childhood home was a little bizarre, perhaps because it was filled with so many memories. The smell of blood hit her nose, and she frowned, entering through the front door, the stench only worsened. She got in to the living room, and seeing her sister on the floor with bandages around her head made her stop and stare for a minute. She could see the stained tears on her cheek, and she could already feel Andrew's fury, but she had a hard time really understanding it. Her eyes then moved to Simeon, watching him dry off the blood, she frowned. "What's going on?" she asked bluntly. Jasper hadn't showed yet, and she wasn't even sure if that coward would even show his face right now.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Full name : Andrew Aelius
Quote : Just mind your own fucking business and I’ll mind mine.

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 6:01 pm

Andrew was far too busy checking on Elora's eye as Raziela arrived to realize she had come. Her question made him scoff as he turned to look at her. "You got your will. Once again, you got exactly what you wanted," the brute said quite angrily, narrowing his eyes at her. "You know what happens to daemons in the Abyssus? They're tortured and left to lie in their agony till the end of times. Now psycho Simeon has returned, even more crazier than usual. He took Elora's eye, because he wanted her power at hand always," he said, looking back at Elora as he grabbed an alcohol cloth to clean the stain off her cheek. "He could have dug her brain out, you should almost have seen it, because in reality, it's all your fucking fault," the brute continued, but then Elora placed a hand on his shoulder and made him quiet. He grunted and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 6:02 pm

"Whatever Simeon does isnt automatically Raziela's fault, it's never been like that Andrew and you have to stop acting as if," Elora just said as she then looked down. It felt weird to now only be looking through one eye, it wasnt something she had ever imagined for herself. Or sure she had, but it had always been full blindness that she had imagined. She had even partly trained herself to not rely on her eyes so that if she ever had enough, she could end the madness. "Just be thankful that either of you dont have something that he wants for his new body," she remarked, lifting a hand to press gently on the bandage. It felt so weird, because she swore that it felt like nothing had been removed and it was just as if something was stuck in her eye. But she knew better.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 6:02 pm

Simeon had gone back to his room as Raziela had arrived, but hearing the bass of Andrew's voice in the livingroom made a smile spread on his lips. He went down to greet her. "I'm happy you could make it, Raziela," he said in a welcoming tone with a small sigh. He could feel Andrew's angry eyes but didnt seem to care much about it. "Now we only need Jasper, and the Aelius children are all united once again," he said, being weirdly chipper about the whole ordeal. He reached out for Raziela's hand and nodded towards the stairs. "Let me show you what body I've found," he said, his calm demeanor almost unable to keep up with the excitement. He was just so ready to loose this uncooperative body that kept fighting against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:30 pm

Normally Raziela would have barked back at a remark like that, but she felt so awfully silenced. That was how he had always viewed her, wasn't it? Just Simeon's puppet and not interested in anything but hurting even those she held closest. Of course she had never been the easiest to love, she knew she had done horrible shit in the past, but part of her had always hoped that she at least would've had her family. That was why she was acting out all the time. Her family had been all she had, all she had ever known. Her siblings had never understood - except for Simeon. He had always been there for her, even at her lowest, but to hear Elora actually defend her made her widen her eyes. It was slight, but still visible, if any of her siblings had even looked close.
The celestial appeared, and Raziela turned her head to look at who she knew was her brother, but he looked so far from what she remembered him as. She could see his excitement, so giving Elora one quick glance before she took the celestial's hand. Following him, she could feel her heart stuck in her throat, but she kept her act up. She had promised Dahria to return, and she intended to keep that promise. It was strange, walking through their childhood home together. Sometimes she could still remember how her and Simeon had snuck out during nighttime to just spend time together as kids. But now they were grown up, and these halls seemed so empty. There was no life left within these walls, and she felt more uncomfortable as they entered the room with the body. Was that even a person? Did he have people he loved or dreams he wanted to achieve?
"Simeon ... This looks ... So far from what you looked like, you know, before," she said, whispering the last part as it wasn't a memory she was fond of. She felt uneasy still, worried that Andrew was right, that the Abyssus had corrupted too much of the brother she remembered. Worried that Elora hated her now, despite sticking up for her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:26 am

He showed her to the corpse of someone that that definitely had seen better days. The skin was pale from decay and that wasnt the worst part. The thing was that it was exactly what it looked like: A corpse. Simeon seemed quite happy about it though, so Raziela's comment made his expression harden as he shook his head. "I was fortunate to be born looking like I did, but that doesnt matter to me anymore. This corpse will be able to withstand my power as it is the shell of an old cursed daemon, bound to be slumbering in his own death," he said with a smirk spreading on his lips. It felt far better to be getting a shell that would be all his own. "I have placed Elora's eye in him, and it would be functional after the transfer," he said as he opened one eyelid on the guy, though he didnt look directly into it. "She should have been grateful. She had hated that power for all her life. Never daring to look up, look at anyone. I should have taken both eyes and she should only be thanking me," he said in a more sinister voice, sighing shortly before he looked at Raziela. "Do you not agree?" he asked, like he needed her confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Full name : Andrew Aelius
Quote : Just mind your own fucking business and I’ll mind mine.

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:27 am

"I should get you out of here before the psycho decides to take out the other eye," Andrew remarked, but Elora just shook her head and looked towards the stairs. He didnt get why she wanted to stay that bad, it could only end badly for her. "Geez, you're really doing much for a twin that barely blinked at the sight of you with an eye missing!" he hissed, but the daemoness was stubborn and all he could do was groan as he crossed his arms and waited for the last sibling to come. "Is it because you wouldnt want him to see you like this?" he asked, but her silence was answer enough for him, just looking at her to see her look away from him.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:27 am

"..We've got more than two siblings Drew," she sighed, looking at a wall away from the brute. Frankly she had been true to her words about Raziela not being at fault. Sure, the empusa had been so focused on bringing back Simeon, but his actions really wasnt on her. That would be the same as her having to blame Bael for the things she had done with her ability. It just wasnt possible to throw away the responsibility that followed her own actions. "I want to make sure that Simeon isnt tearing Jasper apart the moment he steps in here. I thought you would feel the same way," she then said in a harsher tone, shortly looking towards her brother. She had her contact in, but all the salty tears had made her eye quite irritated. As Andrew suggested her to take out the contact, she just shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:14 am

The corpse scent hit her nose like a wall of stench, but she tried her best not to scrunch up her nose. Not only that but the former daemon looked so ... Scary? Like a villain taken out of a comic book. She gulped silently as she saw Elora's eye in the socket. Raziela had always been jealous of her sister's eye color, but not in a way that wanted her to carve out her siblings eye and use for her own. Simeon asked her a question, but she felt her throat so dry. For the first time in her life she was actually scared. Why wasn't Simeon just the same? Why did he have to be cruel to his own family? He had always been the strongest advisory in being there for one another - even if his ways had always been a little twisted it had never been torture.
"If you took both her eyes, I wouldn't be able to look at your eyes," she simply replied, but his demeanor bothered her. What had changed? Was it that she was now suddenly realizing that she wasn't as tough as she thought she was? Turning she looked at the celestial, frowning as she walked closer, lifting her hand up to move a stray piece of hair out of his face. "What happened to you, Sim? What happened to us?" she asked quietly, because she couldn't understand. Perhaps because despite reading everything about the Abyssus, she had no clue how it would feel and how it would affect someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Misery   Havoc and Misery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Havoc and Misery
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District :: Churchill Cemetery-
Jump to: