Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Wouldnt know before it hits you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Deacon

Deacon

Full name : Deacon Wadesworth Grant

Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 6:54 pm

"It is water under the bridge. Which is why I'm gonna use it against you anyway," he said with a chuckle, tilting his head a little in his hand. This felt natural and kind of like the old times and he just enjoyed that. But as he halfway confessed in a joking manner, he had turned his eyes back on his screen. If she hadnt picked up on it, that would have been fine too. But then she said his full name and he looked at her with his eyebrows raised a little at her question. "Wow, now that's a bit forward, isnt it Franks" he just said before he narrowed his eyes a little at her. Then a sly smile spread on his lips. "You're crazy if you think I'd disclose either or. It's like a trap, if I say no now you wont believe me and if I say yes, you'll never let me hear the end of it," he just said with a shake of his head as he looked back at his screen. However if his hand hadnt been covering his cheek, a small redness would come forth on his skin. Because it was a clear yes.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Full name : Francesca Remei Vivas

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 7:01 pm

She couldn't stop herself from pulling up in a big smile, because he was so clearly bad at covering up the fact. She got up from her seat, humming to herself as she nodded, pacing a bit back and forth. "Well, this is clearly rather seriously," she said, trying to play it off, but her heart was in her throat. He had actually touched himself while thinking of her? Not just thinking of her, but watching one or perhaps more of her videos. She walked over to stand in front of him, crossing her arms in front of her chest as she looked at him.
"So what video?" she asked, a raised eyebrow because she was clearly still teasing him. But she also felt that feeling of the two of them just flirting carelessly again. It was a good feeling, and she wanted to prolong it for as much as possible. Lifting a bit up in her skirt, just to let him get a hint of her lingerie she narrowed her eyes. "Was it one of the fetish ones? Do you have some crazed virgin fantasy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 7:13 pm

He could feel his heart rate increase as she started pacing around but he was unsure what she was thinking about. He was so bad at lying so it was no wonder that she had seen through him. The slight red colour stuck in his cheeks as she stepped in front of him. Looking up, he lifted his head off his hand but he kept the laptop on his lap for obvious reasons. Her question made his widen for a moment, but then he chuckled and smiled. "What's up with you? Do you like thinking of me touching myself to your videos?" he asked, looking down as she lifted her skirt. Swallowing hard he looked back up at her again with a small glare in his eyes, because he felt like she was the one in control of the situation right now but as much as it irritated him, it actually wasnt that bad. "I'm not telling you," he just said defiantly, tensing his jaw a little.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 7:20 pm

"And what if I do like thinking about it? What if I think about it every time I film myself?" she went on. She wanted to see how far she could push it, because he wasn't budging. This was something she had missed, how she could get a rise out of him even though he was clearly trying to keep himself together. Oh, so he wasn't telling her. "So you did watch it," she said, smiling more like she had before everything had gotten complicated. It was clear she felt more comfortable right now than she had in a while.
"What do you think of when you watch my videos?" she asked, leaning down over him, pushing him lightly back on the couch, closing his screen down with her knee. "Do you think about how wet I might be for you?" she whispered, but she was actually riling herself up as well. She just obviously had an easier time hiding it. "Do you imagine touching me, thrusting in to me as I moan your name?" Okay, maybe she was taking it a bit too far now. Leaning away she had a faint smile on her lips, walking over to the recliner and grabbing her phone.
"I'm going to go take a shower ... And then I'm heading out on a date," she said calmly, walking past him as she was finding some music on her phone to play while she was taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 8:17 pm

She was pushing hard and it was making him tense as he wasnt sure what to do. Stay put and just take it or reach out and show that she didnt have the upper hand in this. Only that she did. He had no real experience on the matter, so how was he going to get back at her? Behave like a complete virgin and do the wrong things? All it took was him simply touching her and she would probably know. He didnt answer as she busted him, feeling his cheeks get a little more red, but he did smile at her like the jerk he was. 
“Why are you looking for reviews?” He asked a little strained, clearly also rather riled up. But she kept going and it sent such sweet tingles down his spine, he felt almost intoxicated by her words alone. Just her words were pushing all the right buttons. He was definitely not ready for this moment. And then she moved away and it almost felt bitter. He folded his lips and bit down on his upper lip as he tried to calm down. Wait... “Date?” He asked with a confused grimace. “With who?” He asked but he had a feeling he could guess.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 8:28 pm

"A tall and handsome stranger," she just said before closing the bathroom door. She could feel her body wanting some sort of release, and she made sure to lock the door. Flipping through her phone she put on a playlist she usually heard when in the shower, slow and calm music that didn't have much lyrically going.
Afterwards she wrapped a towel around her, looking at herself in the mirror. The tear in her eyebrow had given her a little slit, but it was barely noticeable at this point, thanks to all the hard work that Deacon had put in to her healing. Drying herself off, she thought for a second what her next move should be. She still felt riled up, not even a cold shower could do much about that, but she wanted to see him go a little crazy. This was not what they had agreed on, because this was clearly more than a friendship thing they had going on. But for now she shot that out of her head, hanging up her towel next to his and stepping out in to the apartment naked. Walking in to the living room where he sat she grabbed a pair of her leggings that was over the couch.
"Do you mind?" she asked, her tattooed body on full display for him, only it hadn't been anything he hadn't seen before. Only this time it wasn't on a screen but right in front of him. She could see him struggling, and she stood behind him, leaning down to wrap her arms around him. "Have you ever even touched a girl before?" she whispered sweetly in to his ear. Was he even going to do anything about her acting like this?
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 8:47 pm

Her words made him scoff purely out of jealousy. Rolling his eyes a little at the thought of the tall handsome stranger he opened his laptop again and scrolled to keep his mind busy. It was just hard now that she had made him so hard. Shaking his head he frowned a little for himself, looking a bit displeased. Was he just some boy toy to her now? It probably wasnt as bad as he thought it was, it was just that his heart ached too. She came back in, completely naked and he turned his head to widen his eyes a little. He had to choke back a gasp, blinking a few times while he just watched her approach him. Feeling her arms around him, he hummed in thought. But he wasnt going to tell her whether he had or not, because he wasnt a loser. He looked at her face, then her lips, his mouth slightly open, his teeth gritted from the feeling she was giving to him. "You're so beautiful," he just said, like it was all that could really come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 8:55 pm

She had frankly thought she would get some snarky remark, but his words were so genuine. It was hurting her a little, wanting to pull away, but instead she removed his laptop, looking at how tight his jeans were right now. Normally she would've made some teasing comment, but all she could really do was sit down in his lap. Her eyes were on him, her heart beating in her chest. "Please touch me already," she whispered as if she was in pain, and she was. She was betraying everything she had told herself and him, but she just had to feel how his hands felt on her naked skin.
"Just once ... Just let me feel real," she said, because being so close to him made blood rush to her cheeks. Her hips moved in a slow grind against his bulge, whimpering sweetly, letting her head fall back. She could've faked it, she could've stopped herself, but she was being naked and honest.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:10 pm

What were they doing? He wasnt so sure. It definitely wasnt anything in the friendzone, but on the other hand, what guy would say no to such an opportunity? Her whisper made his breath tremble and he just looked at her completely mesmerized. Did she know her own power in this? He lifted his hands and put them on her thighs, feeling her naked skin against his palms. Moving up he groaned at how she was rubbing herself up against him. It couldnt really feel that nice against his jeans could it? "Look at me," he just said in a shaky tone, and if she did, he would lift his hand to cup her face. Looking at her lips for a moment, he decided to go for it, moving his body up so he could connect their lips. Letting go of her face his hands moved down to her hips, taking a firm grasp on her skin. "Geez Franks, go a little easy on me," he mumbled but he was begging her too while also just feeling so much from it all. He kissed her again, this time moving himself to lie her down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:19 pm

The way he touched her. Had anyone ever felt this way? It was like she couldn't remember her past anymore, she was just a free person and he was just so warm. He was nervous, she could hear that, but as she looked at him she felt him cup her face. Her eyes were vulnerable, sad even, because she felt so stupid for keeping herself away from him. She just couldn't do it, not when he was acting like this. And his lips? It was as if she hadn't even been kissed before, the way he was trying was just so sweet. While she wanted to go a little crazy, she kept herself back a bit, moving her hands up in to his hair as she returned the kiss.
As he grasped at her hips she whimpered in delight, trying to fight his grip to roll her hips once again, but he moved them around. Looking up at him, she bit her lower lip, moving one of his hands up to grasp around her breast. "Just like that," she moaned gently. It was all about taking it slow, because he was clearly overwhelmed. Once again she connected their lips, her pulse going crazy, but she also felt so happy. The numbness was gone, she could feel everything and she loved every minute of it. "Now tell me what video you watched," she whispered, but this time there was no teasing in her voice. It was a small plea, just to hear what it had been, wanting to know what he liked.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:30 pm

He was on top but he wasnt sure where to even start. Her guiding hand putting his to her breast made him squeeze her gently, his hair getting down in his face but he used his free hand to move it away so he could see her. Her plea made him groan with his teeth exposed, while his heart was probably going crazy, there was no way she wouldnt be able to hear it unless hers was the same. "You laid in your bed, it was all so subtle and sweet," he said, looking at her though just thinking about the video could surely make him crumble. He rubbed his bulge against her, unsure if he had ever felt something so nice. "Your hand moved down your body and you touched yourself.... I didnt really get far," he admitted, looking away for a bit as he felt the colour in his cheeks almost burn. Was he pathetic? Did she just think of him as some lame virgin that couldnt give her what she needed?
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:46 pm

Frankly she was very happy to hear his choice. Those were some of her favorite videos to do, mostly because they felt so intimate. He grinded against her, making her feel small goosebumps all over her body, moaning softly as her eyes was fixed on him. His admittance didn't deter her, placing a hand on his cheek, pulling his face back to hers. "Look at me," she repeated the words he had said to her. On her face was a genuine and rather loving smile. "Do you want to go further?" she asked, mostly because right now it was in his hands what to do. She was really enjoying this, more than she should've if you asked everyone around her, but she just felt safe.
"Because I want to," she admitted. In all honesty she never felt like she had control unless she was doing it herself, but the way he touched her made her know that she still could decide what to do. He was gentle, trying and maybe rather unexperienced, but that didn't matter. Not when her heart was fluttering so nicely in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:54 pm

He looked at her as she told him to, drawing in a deep shaking breath. Her loving smile was just so beautiful on her face and he didnt even realize then that he was deeply in love with her. Her question made him bite his lip as he looked down their bodies. He had to be brain dead if he said no, and everything he had teased Phineas for would have been in vain because he would be a bigger wuss than he had ever claimed to be. "I do," he said as she confessed too. Grabbing his shirt, he pulled it over his head and let it fall to the ground. "B-but... here? Or in bed?" he asked, trying not to seem nervous. He just didnt want to disappoint her. They had gotten this far so it would be a shame to disappoint now.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 10:03 pm

He did? She felt her cheeks get some color, because even though she could feel it, she was a little unsure how he was feeling. As he pulled off his shirt she looked at his chest, her hands running down, touching his torso lightly. Oh he tried not to seem nervous, but she could hear it so clearly. It put her a bit at ease, cause she was nervous too. "As long as it's not in your head," she replied a little in teasing, poking his forehead. He seemed caught up in everything when really she just wanted him to relax and enjoy this with her. Shaking her head it seemed that she didn't mind taking the lead.
If he let her she would get up, taking his hand in her own and pulling him with her to his bedroom. Looking at him she leaned up, kissing his lips gently as ever, taking it slow because he seemed so nervous. Moving her hands down she undid his jeans, letting them drop to the floor with his underwear if he let her. Somewhere her phone was still playing music, calm and aesthetically. Pulling out of the kiss she looked up at him, her eyes sure as ever, a smile on her lips as she crawled up on the bed. "Come on, I don't bite," she said, patting the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 10:15 pm

Her reply made him sigh, her poke seemingly grounding him a little. She was right, he was probably too much in his head about the whole thing. He let her get up and followed her lead into the bedroom. In actuality, the situation they were in was quite peculiar because if they went through with it now, she still had her date to go to. But that was like the last thing on his mind, buried under everything else in this moment. Feeling her lips against his, he returned her kiss like never before. When she had first kissed him that night, he had barely reacted, but now he was in it and giving his all. She undid his jeans and he just let her do what she wanted. The music fit quite well to the moment, like some teen drama with an explicit scene incoming. She got on the bed and he could still feel his heart in his throat, his cheeks burning and yet he got into bed with her. Placing his hand on her side while he wrapped the other around her, he had his face rather close to hers. Rubbing their noses gently together, he was drawing in deep trembling breaths through his mouth. "Protection?" he whispered, because he wasnt sure if he had any lying around, at least not in his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 10:28 pm

He joined her, and she felt so happy as he pulled her close, feeling how he was still so unsure about how and where, but he at least seemed more relaxed. And my oh my, his whisper would've sold her any day. The biggest turn on was when her partner suggested protection, and she felt her eyes water a little from being so happy. It was silly, but it gave her some security in the fact that she had chosen right. "I'm on the pill," she ensured him. She had ben on it for a good few years, just because it meant she could control her monthly appointment with madame red. It also made it easier for her to not take a week out of her work to just turn around in pain.
"But I feel like you're forgetting something," she whispered quite sweetly, taking the hand that was on her side and guiding her down to her pubic bone. "The trick is to not think too much," she said, guiding his fingers with her own on top. She was wet already, but if this was really his first time, she at least wanted to show him how she liked it. "This is my labia," she mumbled, humming at the feeling of his warm fingers against the outside of her vagina. Using her middle finger, she pushed his finger in to her, moaning softly as everything just felt nice. "Right behind you'll find my vaginal opening," feeling her heart pound in her chest she guided his fingers up, letting it hit her delicate bell that made her whimper in delight, "and that is the mythical creature known as the clitoris." Her moans growing a little eager, her hips moving against his fingers. "Your fingers feel good," she encouraged him in a soft whimper, but it clearly wasn't something she just said. She was enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 10:44 pm

As she said she was on the pill, he was almost going to suggest getting a rubber anyway, but it slipped his mind completely as they laid there so close and naked. Her whisper made him frown a little but then he felt her grip. Sighing he felt her body slide against his fingertips and then further down. Feeling how wet she was made him tense his jaw because he felt like he had done that to her, which meant he was doing something right. He focused on the feeling in his hand, letting her hand guide his around as she explained. "Maybe I'm not as inexperienced as you think," he then said a little confidently with a soft smile spreading on his lips. He started teasing her bell gently, just to hear her whimper again. Pressing his forehead to the side of her head, he groaned softly into her ear as he let his fingers play around in her wetness before pressing into her, starting off with two just because of how wet she already was. In gentle motions he slowly began moving his fingers, pressing his palm to her bell to cause some friction.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 10:55 pm

She smiled, but as he started touching her by his own accord, it was as if that feeling just exploded, leaving her a bit of a moaning mess beneath him. Hearing him groan did wonders for her brain, whimpering as he inserted his two fingers, heaping for air as she felt like she hadn't been touched before. "Yes ... Ye-yeah," she moaned, but it wasn't how she had done it in the video. This wasn't something staged, she was letting loose and allowing him to experience her like no-one else could. Holy shit, his fingers felt good, and the way his palm nudged against her bell made her whimper every time he touched it.
She could feel his fingers so clearly inside of her, moving her hips a little as she let out a higher pitched moan as he hit the right spot inside of her. She didn't know what she had been expecting, but him reaching that far hadn't been one of them. "Do it like this," she said, showing him how to move his fingers inside of her in a soft come hither motion. If he did as she said, she could feel her walls cramp up, moaning softly as he continued to push her towards her high. "A little more," she pleaded, her eyes opening to look at him. Never had she looked so vulnerable or so much in bliss as when he finally tipped her over the edge, her walls cramping as she whined and moaned from the pure pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 11:07 pm

Hearing her moan as he touched her just made him feel that more confident in his touch. It definitely wasnt like her videos and he really liked that. How she just gave in to the feeling and let him feel her insides against his fingers. The higher pitched moan made him even more eager, like it was what he wanted to hear everytime he dug into her. But then she told him to do it differently and he complied, moving his fingers in the motion she wanted while he still slightly dragged his fingers and pushed back in to keep his palm on her bell. She looked at him and the vulnerability she showed him drove him crazy. "I love you," he confessed all hushed, like it was only for her ears to hear, but also because he exposed himself so much by saying that, right before he felt her walls cramp around his fingers like nothing he had felt before. It wasnt the prideful jerk that was showing but a more caring and gentle side like the times he took care of her, only that much stronger, and even if he was still so nervous.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptySun May 09, 2021 11:20 pm

The world was spinning, and his confession was what broke her, giving in to her high as her back arched up towards him, clearly not able to control herself or her movements. As the worst of it was over, she moved her hand up to his face, pulling him down to kiss him over and over. "I love you," she whispered back to him. It was dangerous for her to admit it, but alas she just had to let him know. He was a good guy, she knew that now, and she trusted him again. Words couldn't explain what this felt like to her right now, and she knew she didn't want to let him go.
When he removed his fingers, she would take over once more, pushing him back on the bed to lay on his back as she straddled him. Looking at him she could still feel her legs spasm slightly from her high, smiling as she grabbed a hold of his member. Jerking him in soft gentle strokes she lined him up with her entrance, moaning as some of her cum dripped out on his tip. Biting her lower lip, she tried to focus as she sat down slowly on his member, whimpering a bit because it felt like ages since she had actually felt this way about someone. Leaning over him, she had her arms beside his head, stabilizing herself as she slowly lowered herself over him. This was tender and sweet, and she loved it and him so dearly. "I really love you," she said, moaning as she felt him hit her bottom. Her eyes rolled in to the back of her skull for a good few seconds before she seemed to return to reality.
"Deacon," she whispered in a soft plea. Moving her hands down to entangle their fingers, pressing his hands down in to the mattress. "Ooh, Deacon," she murmured, leaning down to connect their lips in a tender dance as she was slowly adjusting to his size. It didn't take long, starting out carefully by riding him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 1:23 am

It didnt even scare him now that she whispered it back. This just felt so right, he couldnt deny that. Even if it was just their emotions boiling over and making them do the unthinkable. He let her push him onto his back, looking at her with awaiting eyes. It felt so surreal and better than any drug he could even think off. His eyes were vulnerable and soft, because it just felt so right. He hadnt really been as interested in being with someone this way as he now was with her. He grit his teeth and moaned deeply as she made him enter her, seeing her slowly move down on him. It felt so good that he had to focus on not just crumble and reach his high before they had started. He let her keep the control as she seemed to know what to do. “Frankie... you feel so good,” he moaned, returning her tender kiss with a loving one. As she started riding him, he arched his back slightly in pure delight. “Oh gods..!” He moaned under his breath, looking up at her with almost wild eyes. Had he been missing out on this amazing feeling for so long? She felt like she had been made just for him, her ripples rubbing against him better than any hand could ever perform.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 7:34 am

He was tensing a bit, but perhaps that was why she was letting loose more. If he was afraid to look stupid, she would be sure to give it her all. It also wasn't hard as he just felt so right. He started moaning, and even though he was trying to hold back, she found it so rewarding. "You're so big," she whimpered, mostly because it was true, but also to boost his confidence, whining as she slid down to have all of him pressed in side of her. Once of her hands let go of his, but guided it to her hips. She placed her hand over his, grasping at it as to say that she wanted him to do that, making her moan if he did so. "I want to come, but I'm sacred it's going to end," she whispered, clearly pained as she could feel how her walls wanted to retract and give in to the release. Her eyes felt wet, a few tears running down her cheeks because it just felt so good and she was afraid she was going to fuck them up again so she would never get to feel this anymore.
Placing her lips against his she finally gave in, biting down on his lower lip as she came, although hopefully not too hard - she at least didn't taste blood. Her shoulders gave in as her high rolled over her, laying on top of him as her walls spasmed with delight.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:05 am

Her words did boost his confidence but at the same time he was still trying to keep himself from climaxing prematurely through it it. She really did feel like the heavens though and he couldnt deny that. He felt her move his hand and he did naturally grasp onto her hips without disturbing the flow of her movements. “It’s okay you can come,” he assured her, giving her hand a soft squeeze in his. The tears made him worried, letting go to sit up and wrap his arms a little around her. “I’ll still love you after I’ve cum,” he moaned sweetly, running his hands around her back, down her sides to grasp onto her hips. The kiss muffled his moans but as she gave in, he had to do the same. It was like the cramping of her walls were just forcing it out of him. He tried not to squirm too hard as his own high got to his head, making him feel like he was in a buzz far better than alcohol. Could you get addicted to this feeling? He didnt doubt it. Laying back down with her in his arms, he was drawing in deep breaths, gasping softly for air. “Guess I’m not a virgin anymore,” he remarked in a strained voice, smiling like an idiot as he looked down at her face.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:15 am

He reassured her of his love, but she still had a hard time trusting it. And who could blame her? He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close as she finally gave in to that sweet release. She could feel his member pulsate, knowing it was over, but she was determined to not let herself fuck this up.
His remark made her giggle, her cheeks red and a fine layer of sweat over her body. It had been so intense, not really physically hard, but mentally it had been a workout. "I guess I'll have to find something new to tease you about," she said, crawling off of him. Normally she would've gotten up and went straight to wash herself clean, but she laid down next to him, nuzzling her nose against his neck. Breathing in his scent like this was so much better than she had imagined. "But maybe we should work on some endurance?" She said, raising an eyebrow at him, clearly teasing but she just felt so giddy. This had been everything and more wiping her face in his pillow just to not look like such a crybaby.
"You look cute when you come," she muttered, letting her fingers dance around on his bare chest, looking in to the room as she felt like she was slowly returning to reality. "Did you mean it?" The question of the hour, but she felt so insecure now that he had his claws in her. Not that it was a bad thing, she just really wanted to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:36 am

It was bliss even after it was over. For the first time in a long while, nothing had felt more right than this.  “Hmmm,” he hummed at her words with a soft smile over his lips. It felt so good. It was also as scary as ever, but he felt a little braver than usual, just because it was her. She crawled off and he moaned softly at the separation, turning his head to look at her as she laid down next to him. “I’m willing to put in the work,” he chuckled, turning a little towards her while he felt his heart slowly calm down again. His cheeks were still slightly flared up from it all but then again his whole body was warmer than usual. He just looked at her with gentle eyes like he was savouring the moment and imprinting it in his memory forever. “I do?” He asked with his eyebrow slightly raised. If she replied he’d smile and cup her face as he leaned in to gently peck her lips with his. Then he wrapped his arm around her and held her close. The silence was okay because he could hear both their chests and the hasty breaths they shared. Her question made him narrow his eyes as he looked at her with a really-expression. Was she doubting him now? “I wouldnt have said it if I didnt mean it,” he assured her, kissing her forehead carefully. Then her phone buzzed and it was like they were hit by a reality check. Just when he was settling into living his life in this fantasy forever. Like they hadnt agreed that they wrent good for each other, when there wasnt years of friendship and least to say their circle of friends on top of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wouldnt know before it hits you
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: