Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Wouldnt know before it hits you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Frankie

Frankie

Full name : Francesca Remei Vivas

Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 9:52 am

"I'm counting on it," she mumbled as he pulled her close. There was no real reason to speak, but she just had to let him know just how much she had enjoyed this. She wasn't going to tease him about something he couldn't control, but she had felt herself fall in love with him all over again just by looking at him as he came.
Her question came after a bit of silence, his gaze making her shrug, trying to avoid his eyes because she felt a little embarrassed. He reassured her once again, making her smile as he pressed his lips to her forehead.
The world around them didn't seem to exist, not until her phone buzzed. Okay, about to come clean. Here went nothing. "It's probably just Mickey," she whispered softly, nuzzling her nose to his neck. She wasn't willing to let go of this fantasy yet. "I lied ... I don't have a date," she admitted.
She had just wanted to see his face, but now it hadn't been worth it. "I am going out later to have coffee with Xalvador ... But I don't really think it's a date, it's more him wanting to check up on me after last time we saw each other," she said, although it might not make the situation better.
Leaning up on her arm, her hand guided his face to look at her. "If you wanna stay exclusive, then that's all you gotta say," she whispered. She loved him, she knew that now and the way he had made feel she couldn't get anywhere else.
"But we maybe need to keep it to ourselves for a while ... unless you want Mickey to castrate you," she added pulling a pained expression.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

Full name : Deacon Wadesworth Grant

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 10:04 am

He might have seemed a little gloomy so as she said it was Mickey he just frowned a little. But she had said she had a date? Feeling her nuzzle against his neck could calm him down but then she confessed to not even have a date. He stared at the ceiling with a look of relief before he sighed accordingly. So at least he didnt have to go worry about that all night while she was out. Well till she mentioned Xalvador, the guy who had saved her. His expression did betray him as he felt his jealousy grow but she seemed to know just what to say. Being exclusive was pretty much what he preferred but at the same time it just made it seem like it was getting serious. He couldnt make himself say it even if he would end up regretting that later. Her addition made him sigh as he leaned his head towards hers, his hand trailing up and down her back. “This is all very new to me. I do need time to adjust,” he said, but there was so much more to it. Overcome his fear of relationships while wanting one with her being the pressing one. What a mess. “I’m just worried I’ll become just another asshole that did you wrong. And I really dont want to be that,” he said in all seriousness, pulling a bit away to look at her. He hadnt said he loved her just to throw it away by being a jackass.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 10:13 am

"We don't have to hurry in to things," she assured him. The last thing she wanted to do was scare him off. She would prefer to stay exclusive, but it seemed like he hesitated on that point. Then he said something that made her frown shaking her head. "You're an asshole, but for some reason I still trust you with my heart," she confessed, running her hand down to his waist. She knew it wasn't wise to put herself on the line again, but he just forced it out of her and she could nothing but comply.
"I meant what I said too," she whispered, letting him know that he already had her, even if he didn't end up wanting to be in a relationship with her. "You make me feel good, you make me feel strong ... That's something no-one before you have made me feel."
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 6:00 pm

He looked rather relieved as she assured him they didnt have to hurry. Because he knew that she could make him feel so good and despite how he seemed to feel like he had needed that feeling hes whole life.. There was still just so much that she didnt know about him. Beside the fact that he came from another place. He hadnt really told his story, at least not in detail. And choosing not to tell her and then have her figure out at some point? No that would hurt her and he didnt want that. The confession made him scoff. "Well dont be surprised if I mess up at some point as the asshole I am," he said, in joking at the time but there was also something serious about his words too.
Her whisper made him fold his lips as he looked at her with soft eyes. Why did she have to be so sweet? He didnt feel as if he was deserving it. "Yes, but please do run a trial run on me, I'm such a diva and you need to be completely sure that this is what you want," he said with a deep sigh in a dramatic tone, but then his face softened up in a smile and he pushed himself over her as he started kissing her face all over. "I'm needy, I'm insecure as hell and a total drama queen for no reason at all, I snore and fall asleep to any movie you'll watch with me, and that's not even the tip of the iceberg" he just said between kisses, in a playful tone of warning.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 11:36 pm

Such a diva. Well she couldn't really deny that. He leaned over her, attacking her with kissed all over her face and she giggled in delight even though he was practically warning her about all the things that could potentially make them get in to fights or discussions. "Well they say that challenges make you smarter in the end," she said, placing her hands on each side of his face, making him look at her. She couldn't deny that rush in her stomach when she had him this close. It was just something so nice and lovely about how he felt and looked. "But I do have to clean up a bit before I need to get going," she muttered, feeling his seed making the slow travel to her entrance. Closing her eyes, she whimpered softly, the feeling of him lingering even though he was gone.
She pushed him back, but not as to shove him away, more as a playful get off of me vibe. Crawling out of bed she felt the seed run down her thigh, biting her lip as her back was turned to him. She loved that feeling. It just gave her some sense of power or knowledge that this had been right once again. "Well ... are you going to help me or what?" She asked, a smirk on her lips as she went out to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 1:47 am

She may be right but guess time could only really tell. He looked at her as she held his head, just taking in her features for a moment. And maybe he got a little lost in the moment as her mutter brought him back. He was pushed back on the bed and just seemed to get a little comfortable as he watched her. It was still a little unbelievable but he was sure once the surprise had dulled down, he would be all over the place with happiness and excitement. Maybe he’d only find peace if he climbed to the roof and yelled it out for the whole city to hear. Pondering as he looked at her beauty, as she spoke to him again he was brought back. He cleared his throat at her question and realized he was supposed to follow, getting up before he went with her. “What do you want me to do?” He asked, clearly wanting to help her with whatever she needed.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 8:34 am

Oh gods, he was so sweet and a little naive. She just found herself smiling as he followed her, asking what to help with as she turned around to look him in the eyes. "For starters it's always nice with a small shower, just washing off the sweat and ... other bodily fluids," she said gesturing to herself. Turning on the water she made sure it wasn't too hot for him before getting in, pulling him with her.
Looking up at him her hands wandered over his body, slowly rinsing him in the lukewarm water. Standing up on her toes she leaned in to connect their lips, sighing happily as she just felt like she was always waiting to feel them again. "You left quite the mess inside me," she mumbled against his lips, hoping he would get the hint, but if he didn't she was ready to guide his hand down to her inner thigh, making him feel what had already come out. "And I think it's only fair that you help out a little with cleaning it," she sighed, just letting the water run for a while.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 4:54 pm

He was trying really hard to be there for her sake but as she explained it, he felt a little silly. Here he had thought he really had to be doing a lot of things to help her and then it was just her needing a shower. "If you say it like that, then I'm not sure I want you to shower at all," he said with a bit of a smug smile on his lips. He followed her pull under the water, placing his arms around her. It was a little intimate and scary still, but on the other hand, he also wasnt brain dead enough to pass on the opportunity.
Running his hands down her back, he returned her kiss. The mumble made him raise his brows at her. "Is that not what you wanted?" he teased her in a soft tone. But then she guided his hand down and he could feel the sticky mess on his fingers, chuckling as he finally got it. "And it's just for the fact that you like when I touch you?" he asked in teasing, but did as she asked, gently rubbing her thighs with the water in soft motions.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 9:16 pm

"It was what I wanted," she had to admit. It was hard ignoring the feeling she had right now, humming softly as he seemed to catch on and starte cleaning her off. She still felt quite tender, humming with her eyes closed as he suggested it was for the sake of his touch. "Don't you like touching me?" She asked, opening to look at him with a raised eyebrow and a light smirk. It felt good. Just being open and honest and still being able to tease each other. They still had some things they needed to work out, and that wasn't even counting for the whole being exclusive thing.
But right now she couldn't think much about what was to come. She was more focused on how his hands touched her, while not trying to be too forward and demand a round two. She really had to be out the door soon, if she wasn't going to be late for her meet up with Xalvador.

After the shower, she got ready, giving Deacon a light kiss before she had to go. Out on the streets it still felt eerie. Not that things had reached Central yet, but they were slowly inching closer. Almost like you could feel it in the air.
Reaching the coffee shop she ordered two cups of coffee, asking for a vampyre special one for Xalvador. He hadn't spoken much about what he was, but she knew he seemed to drink blood. Sitting down outside the sun was pretty nice on Churchill today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wouldnt know before it hits you   Wouldnt know before it hits you - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wouldnt know before it hits you
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: Central living quarters-
Jump to: