Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

School Shenanigans [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 12:24 am

His reply made no sense, but she guessed this was him being flustered or perhaps taken aback. She wasn't sure, but he was still rather cute. She figured out how to make it rain from above, sighing as the water hit her, knowing she was gonna hate having to dry her hair afterwards, but then again it also felt nice to just get cleaned. He joined her as she was scrubbing her face and chest with her palms to get the worst of the mess off. "No, it's not too bad - I usually just take cold showers," she said, but she could get used to this heat. Perhaps because it just felt very much like him surrounding her. She looked at him, taking her time with her eyes to take him in as she felt like she had the time. Then her hand reached out, caressing his chest and abdomen, her fingers dancing over his hips as she just looked at her hand's move around him. He felt so good, warm and inviting. "It feels like forever since I got to see you," she said a little deep in thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 3:06 am

Cold showers? He almost shivered just at the thought. Frankly, it just reminded him of when she had gone into the pool that had been rather cold, how he would have hated to get into it. He then noticed how she was checking him out, raising both his eyebrows as he considered whether he was supposed to pose or not. But it wasnt like he wasnt jusr doing the same, observing her body and enjoying everything that he saw. He felt her hand on him, mostly because it was a little colder. It was a welcomed cold though. “You could just ask for nudes.” He scoffed but figured that she meant in real life. “Or strip me naked in some closed off corner of school. The possibilities are endless.” He said a little nonchalant before he turned his head up to feel the stream of water on his face. He sighed deeply and reached out, knowing where she was, he pulled her in to wrap his arms around her. “Are you really enjoying the sight that much?” He teased her, but he was also curious. He knew how admiration worked but from his perspective, when it came to bodies, it was all sexually driven. He just thought there was something more to it in the way she had looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 7:26 am

"Like I hadn't contemplated sneaking in to the boys locker room just to get a peep of you," she scoffed. Who did he think she was? He pulled her in close, and she wrapped her arms around his back, leaning against him, smiling at his question. "Of course I am," she said looking up at him, he blocked the large stream from getting in her face. "Seeing how your muscles react to my touch, feeling the warmth of your skin ... There's really so much about you that I like," she said, but she wasn't embarrassed to admit it. She should be proud, shouldn't she? She had access to a guy that made all her senses go wild; hell even his voice alone had helped her come. "For me it just tickles my brain all the right places to look at you ... Maybe I'm just shallow," she shrugged, kissing his chest, smiling against his skin as she felt how the water matched his skin temperature almost perfectly. Was this like a lukewarm shower to him then?
"I love seeing you naked because I love you ... I know it's sappy and all that, but there's something about being naked and vulnerable like this that makes me feel good and closer to you," maybe she was even a little sentimental. But she meant every word. "Okay, try and use your words: describe what you feel when you touch me, not what I feel, but what you feel," she encouraged him. It could be a nice exercise.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 2:09 pm

"Oh you have?" he asked, chuckling a little. He wouldnt really put it past her but on the other hand, all the other guys would probably go wild. The thought made him a little proud of her already. Though it didnt stop his curiousity. Her reply made him smile as he listened to her explain about how she liked him. "I wouldnt say that's shallow." he argued, running his hands up and down her body as he felt her close.
But then she spoke of some deeper feelings that made his look turn a bit more vulnerable as he looked at her. He wasnt sure anything had just said words as sweet as those to him, and at least meant it. He almost wasnt listening as she wanted him to describe what he felt. He swallowed hard and folded his lips shortly in contemplation, looking a bit away as his hands slowly moved like he was trying to figure out how he felt. "I feel secured and safe." he said a little absentminded but then he looked at her. "I feel attraction, lust. And this soft skin on my hands make me feel protective. But I also feel fearful and anxious. That I'll fuck up the one thing that has been the best for me." he just said, looking at her as he finished speaking, lifting a hand to touch her face.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 2:24 pm

The thing about young love was that it could burn out as quickly as it had been lit, but she didn't feel that way with Kurtis. He was different. He had been a friend first, she had known him and she knew his friends. He opened his mouth, describing what he felt, making her smile as she looked up at him. But her eyes did look a little worried, because was it something that he worried about a lot? It seemed like it, and she ran her hands up and down his back in a soothing motion. "Well if you do fuck up I'll be right there to fix it," she said, not trying to diminish his worries, but letting him know that she wasn't giving up on him so easily. Feeling him touch her face made her feel so good, squinting her eyes as she looked up at him with a cutesy smile. "But I guess it's normal feeling that way when you care about someone a lot; They become a part of you, and the thought of losing them would somehow meaning losing that part of yourself too, right?" not that they were attached at the hip, but more in the sense that they were intertwined now.
Looking at his shelves in the shower she chuckled, seeing it was mostly boy products, but at least the body wash was sorta neutral. Not that she cared much anyways what she showered with. "I feel scared too, you know," she finally admitted, frowning a little because she liked to pretend like she was alright all the time. He was just somehow breaking down part of her protective barrier. "Scared that you might find someone more interesting than me ... Prettier than me, smarter than me," she said, looking down as she shook her head. It was silly to think like that, but she did worry, because she finally had him and she was scared that she wouldn't have been worth the fight. "Fuck, can we talk about something else to distract my mind from going down a spiral?" she chuckled, looking up at him, her eyes sad but her lips pulling up in a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 6:03 pm

The assurance was nice, but he wasnt sure if she was remembering who he was. How many skeletons could be pulled from the closet before she'd have enough? He didnt try to think too much about it. "I guess that is how I feel." he said, looking at her with a serious look in his eyes.
He noticed her look away and thought that they would just leave it at that. Her confession made him look at her with a small frown and as she went on to explain herself he just shook his head in disbelief. Was that really what she thought? That he was just waiting for someone better? He was about to open his mouth but then she asked to change topic and he sighed and nodded. "Okay." he replied, because he wasnt sure what he had even wanted to say. "One thing before..." he said after a bit of silence, pulling her in to kiss her lips in a soft peck. "Say one more time that anyone could ever be more interesting..." he kissed her nose, "Prettier," her forehead, "Smarter.." he kissed her cheeks, taking his time. ".. Than you. Then I'll lose my fucking shit." he muttered, looking at her as he moved some hair off her face. He looked at her for a bit before he reached out and got some soap for washing off all the chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 6:16 pm

He pulled her in, promising to change the topic, but he clearly wasn't done with it. The kiss was surprising her a bit, but she couldn't help but smile, chuckling under her breath as he moved his kisses around her face before she finally looked in to his eyes. For someone not good at all the boyfriend-girlfriend shit, he was pretty excellent right now. "Alright," she replied, a little defiant, but she let him have the last word in that conversation. She turned off the water as he started lathering himself up, she got some soap afterwards doing the same, being a bit more careful around her face just to make sure she got everything.
Fumbling around with her hand a little blindly she managed to turn on the water again, rinsing her face and opening her eyes. Smiling she just stood under the water for a bit before she knew it was about time to get out. Only he looked so inviting like this, his build towering over her a bit, reaching up she wiped some leftover soap off of his chest. But her fingers felt the attraction to him, and she couldn't stop herself from leaning up to connect their lips. Fuck she was done for, washing she? "Eres cabrón," she muttered against his lips, pressing herself closer to him, feeling the warm water above dripping down on them like rain on a summer day.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 2:57 am

He had already showered once today, but all the chocolate had turned into one big mess. He wasnt as thorough with his body as he was with his face, seeing that that was where most of the chocolate had ended up. He however kept the soap off his eyes, so he watched as she was fumbling for the faucet. They rinsed off and he was ready to turn the water off and head out. But then she touched him and he looked at her, smiling a little puzzled as she leaned up but greeted her lips regardless. Her mutter made him narrow his eyes at her, though his mind hyper focused the moment she pressed herself closer to him. "Hot makeout shower sesh?" he asked in lowered and a little teasing in tone, but he wasnt complaining. His arms wrapped around her and he was quite unable to hide the rise he was getting out of this. But then again, there had been a lot of teasing leading up to this moment.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 10:54 am

Humming in agreeance at his question she was quick to connect their lips again, her hands running down the sides of his body, feeling how he would react. How his muscles would tense with excitement and his touch would get more eager. She could of course feel how riled up he was, and she didn't blame him. In fact she wanted to help him alleviate that pent up attraction. Her hands had reached his lower abdomen, teasing as her fingers drew closer until one of her hands finally took a loose grip around his member. Moaning in to his mouth she started jerking him, but not too vigorously, just to let him feel some good friction. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about touching you," she whispered, moaning as she felt goosebumps rise on her skin in delight. Was she actually getting off on touching him? Well it didn't help if he was moaning along, just knowing that she could make him feel this much in bliss was enough. She could just remember how he had looked on their face call, how he had touched himself just for her and now she wanted to be a part of that action.
"I think I've forgotten just how good you sound," she murmured, kissing him down his chest. She felt so selfish, wanting to hear him lose it a little. "I wanna taste," she finally said, feeling a light shiver run down her back just at the thought of it. To be honest she had tried to rewind their first night together for a while now, but it wasn't the same this time around. This time it felt so much more meaningful. Kissing him down his stomach she slowly lowered herself to her knees. She didn't do this for just anyone, in fact Kurtis was perhaps the first guy where she actually wanted to. Maybe because he didn't ask for it. Looking up at him she locked eyes with him as she licked his tip, moaning softly as her eyes rolled in to the back of her head. "Don't hold back this time," she said, knowing that last time he had had the challenge of not wanting to cum. But she wanted him to this time, she wanted to push him over the edge and see the stars that he deserved to see. And with that notion, her lips separated for his member, sliding it in as her wet tongue guided him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 12:21 pm

He was trying his best to hold back on his own eager tendencies, but it was like it was that much harder when it came to her. She was just everything he longed for and that more, at least if you asked him. He felt her hands move down, but his lips just stayed on hers, his hands still moving around her body like he wanted her to feel his touch all over. He gasped as she gripped around his member, looking into her eyes as she started moving her hand. He moaned on accord, her whisper making him smile a little. "Well, I'm glad I can help you live out your fantasies." he mumbled, gritting his teeth as her touch just made him feel so good. But he had only expected it to be so. Many guys always spoke of rather doing it themselves than letting someone else do it, but Kurtis didnt get that. At least not with Zaira. Her touch was electric, addictive, forcing him to close his eyes and just feel it.
"It's good that you're enjoying yourself too." he muttered back in a pleased tone, not even able to turn to teases at this point. When she said she wanted a taste, he opened his eyes and looked down at her. There was clearly no objection from his side, but he did look at her like she was admirable. And she was, because how many girls had he met that was willing to go down on a guy? Well, actually a few, but most of them always seemed like they just did it to please the guy. This felt different, like she actually got off on it. He watched as she lowered herself, holding his breath a bit as she got on her knees.
Fuck she was hot from this point of view and he didnt want to break the immersion. He reached a hand out to touch her face, wanting this view to just burn into his conscience and be with him forever. How her mouth opened, her eyes watching him as he watched her. He moaned in delight to feeling her tongue, gripping a soft grip on her hair but not constricting her at all. Her words sounded more like a tease and he scoffed before he felt himself enter her. His mouth fell slightly open as he almost whimpered in delight, looking at her with adoring eyes as he watched her take him in. He wasnt sure he was going to last long if he kept looking at her, and even if she had told him not to hold back, didnt the both of them want to enjoy this a bit longer?
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 12:50 pm

It was a little funny to her, that the more intimate they got, the less teasing came from him. It was like he surrendered, gave himself to her to do with as she pleased, and there was great power in that. Not that she wanted to abuse that power at all, it was all about trust, wasn't it? He touched her face and she sighed, her eyes looking up at him with a softness to them. Fuck he felt good like this. It felt like she could feel his pleasure too, but she knew it was just the visual and sensory part of it. Not to mention as his mouth fell open; Had she ever seen a guy so on the edge of giving in so early on?
His hand grasping at her hair was fine, it felt like he was trying to have some control, but they both seemed to know that she had him right where he wanted. His length was pulsating slightly, and she knew she was pushing him, but it still seemed like he was holding back. Removing her mouth she gasped a bit for air, turning her attention to his balls as she kept on jerking him. "Do you want me to force you to cum for me?" she asked, looking up at him with a devilish smile before she licked the slit clean of spit, "don't worry baby, this won't be the last time I play with you like this," her voice a little teasing, but it was clear she was also rather turned on. Maybe it was the way his whole body wanted to just give in and succumb to the euphoric feeling.
Her mouth returned to surround his length, bopping her head in a nice tempo, although ever so often she would let his tip feel the back of her throat, almost like a teasing. She wanted to drive him to the edge, push him if it was necessary. Humming against him she just continued, adding a bit of tempo whenever she felt like it fit.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 1:12 pm

"Maybe I do." he admitted in a softer tone, though the strain was apparent. He wasnt sure that he had ever let someone hold as much power over him as she was right now and he wasnt even feeling how she felt in the moment. At least not actively. He had allowed himself to just indulge in what she provided him and that was a pretty big step for the lycan. "You're a brat." he pointed out a little breathlessly.
But as she started again, it was like he didnt have much of a choice. The build up was pretty quick even if she went slow, his hand tensing it's grip slightly into her hair. "Fuck..." he cursed, leaning his shoulder slightly back against the bathroom wall as he just watched her. Or at least tried to without giving in. "I'm close." he warned her, shooting his head back to the wall as he moaned in delight. And if she kept on going, he had no choice but to give into the high, but at least he had warned her beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 1:20 pm

Yeah, she was a brat, but he didn't seem to dislike it so she kept going with it. Feeling him grip a little tighter around her hair made her moan against him, hearing how he was finally giving in and just letting lose. At least he warned her, but she was determined to see this through and as he finally gave in she sat still, feeling him unload himself in to her mouth. Fuck it was warm, but she didn't mind the taste that much, in fact she swallowed it, looking up at him with a proud smile as she was careful to lick his sensitive member clean. Remaining on the floor for a bit, she just massaged his thighs, knowing he needed a little bit of time to come back to reality. As he did she would get back on her feet, leaning up to kiss his lips in a soft peck.
She turned off the water, touching his sides gently as she was clearly just taking him in as he was right now. "You still look really cute when you cum," she said, chuckling as she kissed his chest. "Towels?" she asked, getting out of the shower, opening some cabinets until she found clean towels, wrapping one around herself after drying her hair a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 1:30 pm

He was actually very much fighting the urge to turn his head away as she drove him over the edge. It felt like exposing himself and he wasnt one for it always. But he let her watch as he gave in to the wonderful feeling of euphoria, his eyes closed as it was quite an intense feeling compared to other times. He leaned his head back against the wall, groaning as she cleaned him off, but he just needed a moment to recollect his thoughts and senses. His chest heaving for air, feeling like he had run a marathon but he had actually just forgotten to breathe. He looked at her again and smiled a bit with his mouth still slightly open, helping her up from the floor before he felt her lips.
"Dont tease me." he chuckled, still needing to calm his heart, so as she asked for towels, he nodded towards the left side of the room. He followed her short after she went, grabbing himself a towel that he dried himself off in. He still felt a little sluggish. "You're way too good at that." he mumbled, more like it was a comment about her to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 1:52 pm

"I'm not teasing, I mean it," she said quite seriously. That look in his eyes, the way his body would just give in and crumble because of her was so powerful to her. And she was probably more turned on than she was showing. His mumble made her raise an eyebrow at him, "are you still trying to slut shame me, Trevino?" she asked. Although he clearly didn't seem upset, she did wonder if he saw her differently. She wasn't some innocent virgin, he knew that when he met her, so was he going to get mad about her past actions? In that case she would get rather offended, because who was the fuck boy to come out and slut shame her?
She chuckled, drying off her body slowly, her knees aching a little from the hard marble floor, but it was alright. "I feel like sex goes both ways ... Most girls find it tedious or boring to go down on a guy but that's because they don't realize the power that comes with it," she said quite matter-of-factly, running her fingers through her wet hair to untangle it a little, although her brush would be better. "Sure some might see it as something submissive, but I'm the one in charge; I get to decide the pace, the suction, when I want to take breaks," she explained, "and I get to watch the person I care about lose his shit because I'm giving my all to make him hand over the power to make him cum," she said, looking at him with soft eyes. "I'm not shitting you when I tell you that I love you; I mean it, and sex for me is a great way to show just how much I'm willing to do to make you happy," of course sex wasn't everything in a relationship, but it was a big part of it, if you asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 2:32 pm

She meant it but he still felt like it was slightly teasing. But it was probably because he couldnt really put it into perspective as a guy. Her question however made him frown as he just shook his head. "Dont be dumb Rojas, I fucking love what you just did." he clarified as he knew he had no moral high ground at all.
He listened as she began explaining, at least to what it seemed to be why she liked what she had just done. He just nodded and thought it through. "I dont think there's a big difference in me going down on you or you going down on me when you explain it like that." he said but as she said she said she loved him, he looked a little more vulnerable. Why would he never get tired of hearing that? It felt like it was something he wasnt really ready to uncover. "I work differently. Sex is such an integrated part for me, that it's almost like giving someone a high five on the streets, or whatever." he said as it was the truth. Only that it didnt seem to be the only truth. "But with you, it feels so much different than just that."
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 2:41 pm

Maybe they were very alike in that way, they both liked pleasing their partner because they themselves got something out of it too. His vulnerable gaze she would never get tired of, but as he started to explain his view of sex she couldn't help but feel a bit sad. Sure, she had had one night stands, but it hadn't meant anything. His addition made her heart beat a little faster. Being with her felt different, and she took that as something positive. Having her towel wrapped around her she approached him, looking up at him with loving eyes. "Well I would sure hope it doesn't feel mundane," she said, pulling up in a crooked teasing smile as she kissed his chest and up his neck. "But you were different today ... Like you were enjoying it more; I don't really know how to explain it," but she sorta had an idea as to why. He hadn't been touching her skin as much, well besides the obvious connection, and it had seemed so genuine from her point of view. He was opening up more, even if there was still some way to go, she didn't mind. "So ... Imma go loot your closet and be right back," she smiled, heading for the door that led on in to his closet.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 2:52 pm

"It doesnt." he assured her, but it wasnt like he could explain it either. Even if it was obvious that he was opening up more to her. Humming at her words, he wasnt sure how she had been able to tell. He however tried to think of it, but it just didnt occur to him. He nodded a little absentminded as she went for his closet. He left the bathroom as well after a bit, heading over to a drawer where he pulled out some fresh underwear and got into. He then slung the towel over his shoulder and sat down on his bed, waiting for her to come back. "Do you need a bag?" he asked loud enough for her to hear, scoffing a little though it wasnt that he disproved.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 3:27 pm

Zaira scoffed at his yell, coming out in one of his button downs; one he clearly had rarely used. She hadn't buttoned it all the way, showing off her body as she came closer, making a small swirl on the spot. "No, I just like dressing up for you," she smiled, waltzing back in to the closet to rummage around more. They actually ended out having quite a lot of fun, she tried on some of his staple outfits and after deciding on borrowing a nice oversized t-shirt along with some shorts they sat down to play some video games.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

Full name : Damiano De Angelis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 3:27 pm

It was never a peaceful and idyllic morning in the De Angelis household. His parents were cooking, his sister always talking about the newest show she was watching. However this morning felt a bit better, at least when it meant having Jeremy by his side. The two boys had gotten dressed, and in the kitchen awaited quite a lot of food. Damiano's mother was clearly older than his father, not much visually, but clearly in the way she behaved. "Fiiiiine, I'll cover your shift; But only because you took mine yesterday," Giana finally gave in, munching on some freshly baked bread. Damiano chuckled, taking Jeremy's hand under the table. Just because his parents were accepting didn't mean that the nephilim was full on ready to display everything out in the open. Taking a sip of his coffee he explained him and Jeremy's plans for the day, his father looking rather surprised, but he gave his consent to let Damiano head out anyways. His mother was surprisingly sweet in all of this, offering to pack them a nice lunch which made the hybrid rather happy.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 3:54 pm

She came out the closet and did her swirl that made him nod in approval as he drew in a sharp breath. "You can do that and then undress while you're at it." he just said with a small chuckle, watching her walk back in. He didnt mind that she was trying his clothes on, but the difference in their sizes were quite apparent. And frankly seeing her in his clothes just felt gratifying. Once she had set on something, they settled down in the sofa and who knew when their night ended. Once the video games were on, time could fly by in mere seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 3:58 pm

His sleep couldnt have been better as he had been able to just hug the hybrid closer while he was dreaming. He had never gotten to experience something like that, sure he had had sleepovers but this was different. Being woken up by Damiano's sister had been an experience, but he hadnt really minded at all, at least not when he had looked down to see the hybrid's beautiful face down by his chest.
Sitting around the table, looking at all the food, Jeremy didnt even know where to start. He smiled at Giana as she agreed to cover Damiano. This meant that they could go on with their plans. He was looking forward to that. He felt the hybrid's hand under the table, entangling their fingers as he picked out some bread and some fruits. He wasnt really the kind to just eat a bunch, but he didnt want to stand out either. "I promise that it wont be anything wild. My dad has taught me the ropes and everything, I also have a permit to navigate the route." he explained, just to let Damiano's parents know that he wasnt out to make trouble for their son.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 4:06 pm

The two guys really seemed like two complete opposites, but it was clear that their attraction was there. Damiano's dad, Alessio, nodded at the mention of a permit, muttering something in broken English about the nephilim being responsible. The hybrid just ate while holding Jeremy's hand. He felt almost giddy, and he couldn't remember when he had last felt this happy. Sure it had just been one night, but they were practically going on a date, right? Of course maybe calling it a date out loud wouldn't be the best course of action. Giana went on to blabber about the newest series she was watching and how a love triangle was forming between the main cast, but Damiano couldn't really focus as he just felt more in tune with the hand that was touching Jeremy.
Breakfast was over and his parents had to go downstairs to prepare for the restaurant opening while Giana, Damiano and Jeremy were expected to clean up after the meal. "Are you dating my brother?" she asked, clearly being more nosy now that her parents were gone. Damiano scoffed, shoving her sister a bit, "you and all of your labels can fuck off," he chuckled making Giana stick her tongue out. Finishing cleaning up he went to his room, wanting to pick out a nice outfit, perhaps one that showed a bit more skin if they were planning on just being the two of them on the boat.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 4:17 pm

He did quite like the dynamic in Damiano's family. Even if it seemed a little more upbeat and what Jeremy would consider odd, that was only because his family was cold and distant. He wasnt sure if he had ever heard anyone talk about something that was as trivial as a fictional love triangle and be this indulged in it. While they cleaned the table, Giana's sudden intrusion made Jeremy frown a little, but on the other hand, he was feeling more at ease than had they been some place else. Damiano's defense made him chuckle. "I guess I just really like the way he smells." he said rather than disclosing anything, drying off some plates and putting them where they belonged. They went to Damiano's room and he stood for a bit in thought. "You gotta bring a shirt to cover up. I need to get the keys and probably change into something that fits me a little better." he said, just wanting to save the hybrid from the unneeded earful his parents would deliver if they started suspecting anything.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 4:30 pm

The hybrid couldn't help but smile a bit at the words Jeremy spoke about liking his scent. He knew it wasn't some big admittance, but to him it was. It was more than the nephilim had ever really seemed to admit to anyone, and it showed that he felt like he was in a safe place here. He was picking out shirts, pulling on a tank top that was cropped a bit. Jeremy's words made him chuckle, walking over to him and grabbing his hand to hold it. "Don't worry, okay, I've had a lot of practice being sneaky around strict parents," he said, lifting his hand to kiss it. "But yeah, I am gonna wear a shirt over this ... This fit is only for you to peak at," he chuckled, letting go of his hand as he went to pick out a pretty nice blue button down with short sleeves. His hair he combed back, showing off his jawline more. When he was done he actually looked pretty dressed down from what he usually wore, although he still wore a chain around his neck. "Do I pass the straight vibe yet?" he asked, frowning as he clearly changed his demeanor a bit. He actually looked more threatening than he ever had, but it was perhaps the lack of makeup and his usual creative outfits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Shenanigans [cw]
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: St. Jules Academy for the Intelligent Elite-
Jump to: