Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

School Shenanigans [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 5:10 pm

She chuckled at the explanation and made a slight nod. “Then he’s lucky to have you.” She pointed out, grabbing her glass of wine to have a small sip. She had cleaned up most of the mess or moved it to the sink, so there was really not more to do. She however seemed a little surprised as Zaira said her encouraging words. “Thank you. Though I dont think it would be worth it to start now. You are very kind though.” She said in a ponder before she nodded as her farewell and left with her glass of wine.

Kurtis was back inside, laying on the couch. He had been wearing a tshirt all evening but now he had also put on a hoodie. He wasnt really cold but he usually just wore it for the comfort. He looked up as Zaira came in, getting up as he saw the tray. “Isnt that way too heavy?” He asked, coming over to help her without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 5:19 pm

Start now? She wasn't sure how to react to that but just nodded, smiling as she left the kitchen. Of course Kurtis was there right away and she scoffed, "c'mon, all I've done these past weeks have been laying around doing nothing," she argued, but she let him take the tray regardless. Sure she wasn't the biggest, but she was rather strong, although in this case it might've been her stubbornness more as she could see how white her knuckles had been from carrying it. "Cute hoodie," she smiled a little in teasing, pulling at both of the strings to make the hood a little snug around his cheeks as she started to giggle. "I might do the classic girlfriend scam and steal some of your clothes while I'm here," she said, leaning in to kiss his nose before walking over to his couch, messing around until she found a plug for the fondue machine.
"I uhm, don't really know how this works," she confessed, seeing the settings on the thing was a bit intimidating.
And besides that she was actually a little curious to see how this was to eat. While he explained it she opened the pack of chocolate, breaking it in to smaller pieced before dropping it in the hot bowl. "I went to go clean the mess we left, but your mom wasn't having it," she chuckled, leaning back on the couch, stretching her back a little, though being mindful of her aching ribs.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 5:41 pm

“Yes, because when you break a leg and heal, the first thing to do once the doctor clears you is definitely running a marathon.” He argued as he felt how heavy the tray had been. He frowned slightly at her tease before he felt the string tighten around his face as she pulled it. “Ass.” He scoffed with a slight smile. The notion that she’d take some of his clothes made him shrug. “Take whatever you want. As long as I get to see you wear it.” He said, thinking it wasnt that big of a deal. But he did have a lot of clothes, even if he only wore certain outfits as some sort of core selection. He put down the tray and placed the machine down, chuckling as she confessed. “Then it’s good that I do.” He said as he pulled up the metal bowl and made sure everything was in place below. He put the bowl back and explained how the heat worked and showed her the settings as she broke down the chocolate. “She wants it to be in some kind of special order for the cleaners. It’s good that you didnt insist.” He shrugged.
He placed out the bowl so it was within reach before he placed their forks next to the machine. Then it was just a waiting game. “There should be different kinds of chocolate if you feel like mixing.” He said before he turned to look back at her. “I recommend starting with the strawberries and then you just pick whatever you want. Berries or whatever. For the juicer pieces, I recommend submerging it fully and letting the chocolate harden or you’ll be in for a surprise when you bite into it.” He chuckled softly. “You can either eat right off the bat or put down on a plate and let it cool.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 5:49 pm

It seemed like their words of affection were always going to be a little weird. But she liked it a lot, liked how despite it it made her feel inside. He was really in his element with this thing, she thought, looking at the selection before them. Starting with the strawberries were a good hint, mostly because she wasn't sure where to even begin. She was starting to get why he liked this, there wasn't really any set rules.
"It's just a little overwhelming I guess," she chuckled, looking at the chocolate in the bowl as she was quite curious to see the machine work. "But I must say this gotta take the cake for the most surprising thing to come out of you; like what made you think of this?" She asked with a smile, turning so her side was against the back of the couch, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 6:27 pm

“It can be a rough start if you’re not that used to it. But I swear, it’s easier than swimming.” He assured her, watching as she looked at the bowl. It would be a bit before the chocolate was fully melted and he was fine by it. Didnt want to risk burning it because of impatience. He shrugged at her question, leaning fully back into the couch, stretching his arms backwards too. “I just thought; If I was a hot girl hanging out with a boyfriend for the first time, what would surprise me the most?” He explained with a chuckle. He then looked at her and sighed. “Also it was a really good excuse to pull out this thing again and see if it still works.” He explained, gesturing to the machine. Once the chocolate seemed to be fully melted, he leaned back forward and grabbed his fork. He dug into it, only to jolt and utter in pain, “Fucking!... kidding.” He chuckled, knowing he was being an ass again. “It’s ready.” He told her, gesturing to the fruits while handing her her fork.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 6:37 pm

Easier than swimming, she had to scoff at that notion. But she trusted him at least. His casual remark about trying to think like her was a bit amusing, but she did shoot him a questionable look, challenging him a bit. However he soon enough gave in, explaining his real thoughts, and she had to admit it was kinda sweet. He might've had a hard exterior, but inside he was a real softie, wasn't he?
The chocolate had melted and he tested it out. She damn near jumped out the window as he made a jolt, hotting his arm muttering something about him been a real jerk. Feeling her heart still in her throat, she pierced a strawberry with her fork, dipping it carefully in to the chocolate. Sure he might've been joking, but it didn't change the fact she was a bit weary now. Lifting the strawberry out, she tapped the excess off lifting it to her face. Blowing on it a bit she took a bite, but managed to smear chocolate all over her chin and nose.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 6:56 pm

Okay, it was maybe a little over the top to scare her like that. He apologized and let her start. “It definitely wont burn you, unless you leave your fork in for minutes on end.” He assured her, watching her dip in a strawberry. He just let her handle it at her own speed, watching as she blew on it. “Alright, looking good, looking good.” He praised her with a chuckle. But when she ate it, he had to hold back a laugh and snickered, reaching over carefully to wipe her nose. “Okay, that could’ve gone better. Do you like it?” He asked, licking his finger that had wiped chocolate off her face. He stabbed a piece of pineapple that he dipped in, swirling it slowly before pulling it up while still swirling to make sure the coat wasnt too thick. He sat with it for a bit until it was cool enough to eat, though he offered it to her. “Here try this.” He said in a gentle tone. It just felt better to make something for her.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 7:13 pm

She was doing so well, but in the end she still managed to fuck it up. At least he wasn't laughing at her and being mean, helping her wipe away the part on her nose she couldn't get to. "Yeah, it's uhm really sweet," she chuckled, but she wasn't sure what she had imagined. "I like it," she said, looking at him. It was clear she liked it, but was a bit embarrassed by what she had done. "I guess I'm just happy I only embarrassed myself in front of you," she chuckled.
Watching as he swirled the pineapple it was clear he had done this many times. But then he offered it to her, and she frowned a little, looking at him a little skeptical. "Are you trying to fatten me up?" she asked raising her eyebrow at him before leaning in to eat it. Okay, this was a weird taste, scrunching her nose as the tangy flavor of the pineapple mixed with the sweet chocolate. Covering her mouth not to drool chocolate everywhere she swallowed. "Woa," she chuckled, "okay, your turn," she muttered, using his technique, this time grabbing a raspberry that she dipped in to the chocolate carefully. Taking it out she blew on it for him, offering it to him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 7:47 pm

“Well you know I’m such a bully, so I dont know why you’re happy about that.” He warned her with a wink, though he didnt really mean it. He made the pineapple piece and frowned in return at her question. “More like trying to be romantic.” He admitted but she ate it and he was satisfied by that. But it was probably a taste you’d have to get used to. At least it was one of his favorites. “Oh yeah, should’ve warned you about the juices.” He chuckled. He wasnt going to object that she made something for him. And he watched as she did, smirking as he realized she was picking up on his technique. “Okay, dont do it better than me, alright?” He said in a playful tone, letting her blow on it before he bit it off the fork. He chewed on it and hummed. “Nice. Not too much or too little chocolate.” He said with a nod. He made another bite for her, a grape this time that he offered her. He told her a few of his favorite picks while he swirled the chocolate around, to make sure it wasnt getting too hot in the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 7:58 pm

She chuckled, he was actually trying to be romantic and she knew that, but teasing each other just seemed to be their go to. "So you're a food critic now?" She asked as he seemed to judge her raspberry. However it did make her chuckle, and she found it kind funny that they were now taking turns dipping for each other. "I think I like the banana in it the best," she said, chewing as she thought it through. There was just something classic about a banana and chocolate, and in her opinion it just went together. She hummed, looking at the bowl of melted chocolate as a thought came to mind. "There is one flavor I haven't tried yet," she said, her brows frowning as she looked rather seriously at the table. She had a bit of cooler chocolate on her fork that she fished up with her finger, smearing it on to his cheek. She giggled, leaning in to lick and kiss the chocolate off of him, humming against his skin she smiled. "Not quite as good as the banana one, but this gotta be my second favorite," she mumbled against his cheek, kissing him in small pecks, just taking her time in cleaning off the chocolate from his skin.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 9:29 pm

“When it comes to chocolate dipping, I’m the expert. Dont question ny authority.” He said in a stern tone but a smile was on his face. He had to agree that banana was pretty good but it wasnt really his favorite. He actually more preferred to have mango cubes, but it had to be ripe mangos as unripened ones werent as sweet and far more chewey. He however got curious as she mentioned a flavour she hadnt tried yet. He was sure they had gotten through at least one of everything by now. But then she picked up some chocolate on her finger and he didnt realize in time to dodge it. He felt the smear and didnt look that pleased with it until she leaned in and started cleaning it off. “You think you’re so slick, huh, Rojas?” He mumbled a little to her giggle. Though it was stirring something to just have her lips on his skin like this. So he tried to divert his focus, staring a little at the selection and trying not to tense his jaw. “Dont enjoy it too much.” He muttered, letting her have her fun.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 9:37 pm

"Of course I think so," she replied, but she felt rather occupied with this little game she had started. Only.it seemed like he wasn't enjoying it, especially with his mutter. "Kurt, if you don't like something you gotta tell me," she said. It wasn't like she coule just cheat and feel what he was feeling like he could with her. Pulling her feet up on the couch she reached out, touching his hair, moving some of it away so she could look in to his eyes. She was smiling at him, not angry or disappointed, she was rather wondering what was up. She knew he was probably still in a bad mood from talking about all of that stuff with Vanessa, but she didn't want it to ruin their night. Sucking her finger lightly to get the chocolate off she reached out and grabbed some grapes that she tossed up in the air, catching them with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 10:53 pm

He probably didnt seem as enthustiatic as she was about this, but her reminder just made him shake his head. “Come on. It’s not like I dont like it. It’s just after... what we’ve talked about.” He explained, feeling her move his hair away. He helped her further by running a hand through his hair and pushing it back. He just couldnt suddenly do something like that. Bounce from one mood to another. Or at least that’s what he thought. Until he saw how she was still just having fun, catching the grapes with her mouth. Fuck it. He was Kurtis Trevino, no one and nothing could decide what he did or didnt do. He reached over and dipped his finger into the warm chocolate, it wasnt hot in the top layer so it was fine. He looked at her before he smeared it on her lips and did make an effort to be messy. “Fuck, sorry I’m so clumsy I just wanted you to have a taste. Let me help you.” He said before he sucked the chocolate off his finger and leaned over. He licked the chocolate off her chin and moved up to greet her lips. But rather than cleaning it off, he pressed his lips to hers and kissed her in small pecks that only spread the chocolate onto his lips. “I’m the worst cleaner.” He mumbled against her lips, the corners of his mouth pulling up into a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 5:09 am

So it was the whole ordeal with Vanessa that was still bothering him. Honestly she felt a little cynical, because was she supposed to feel bad for the girl who literally had her brother beat Zaira up and left her for dead? She guessed she just wasn't all that keen to forgive just yet. And besides, Kurtis had paid enough already for the mistakes he had made, why did she need to punish him too?
He dipped his finger in chocolate, and she smiled leaning over to suck on his finger as he suddenly smeared it over her lips. A surprised expression, eyebrows raised and jaw dropped, before he leaned in. She had hoped he would've actually helped, but instead he was making it worse! His mutter made delightful tingles run down her spine, "Yeah, you're really messy," she mumbled back, chuckling happily as she started planting chocolate kisses all over his face. Leaning away she licked her lips, studying her masterpiece with a smirk firmly on her lips. "Beautiful," she said, grabbing his chin, moving his head around to study all of the chocolate kisses.
Leaning in she connected their lips like she had out on the roof, pressing herself closer just to feel his warmth. As well as smell his scent that was now mixed with the cocoa one. "I could just ear you up," she muttered, kissing him once more.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 11:08 am

He really hadnt thought this through to fullest, because she started giving him chocolate kisses all over and he chuckled as he let her. This was definitely one big mess and even if she licked her lips, she also still had some chocolate here and there. She grabbed his chin and inspected his face, he stuck his tongue out at her and then smiled. She leaned in and connected their lips and he felt his cheeks warm up as he returned it with somewhat as passionate as she was. Her mutter made him scoff, pulling her up into his warm lap where they kept kissing. “Well what are you waiting for?” He mumbled against her lips and leaned back. “You can start with my lips.” He chuckled, pulling her down to connect their lips for a deeper kiss. They were both sort of covered in chocolate, so it was a flavour he was going to savour. However he was getting quite riled up, groaning against her lips as they kissed. “Fuck me...” he cursed in disbelief, looking at her with soft eyes. “This is definitely my favorite now.” He confessed, leaning over while holding onto her dipping his finger in the chocolate again and gesturing her to open her mouth. He’d gently put the chocolate coat over her tongue before he’d clean his finger again and then greet her lips, hoping she hadnt eaten the chocolate yet. Licking her lips with his tongue, he pressed her closer to his body.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 2:32 pm

He pulled her in to his lap, and the warmth she felt was making her stomach flutter with joy. It was definitely getting a little heated, but she felt well in control. Only it seemed like he was about to loose his mind as he cursed. She chuckled, not being able to hold back a small moan at his confess. There really wasn't much to say, and as he dipped his finger in the chocolate bowl it was as if they had the same thought, her mouth already open and her tongue relaxed, licking his finger clean but not swallowing. Instead she smeared it against the roof of her mouth, spreading the already warm chocolate to her whole tongue.
The kissing resumed, and as he started licking at her lips she happily greeted his with her own. A muffed sound of pleasure coming from her as she rolled her hips a bit by habit. They were both looking like a mess, but she didn't care about it, all she cared about was him. Feeling his warmth and the way his fingers grabbed at her. It was a priceless feeling. "You're so warm," she muttered happily as she was trying to catch her breath. Fuck it. She grabbed around her shirt, pulling it over her head and dropping it on the floor. Dipping her finger in the chocolate she chuckled, painting a small star on her decolletage. "Want a taste?" She asked, leaning away if he just went for it, "you clearly have no manners, let me hear those magic words." Was she a bit dominant? Well yeah, but he had teased her a lot today, so she saw it only fair.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 3:55 pm

Mixing chocolate and saliva was definitely something otherworldly for him. The way she rolled her hips made him moan into her mouth, his hands grasping at her while he couldnt help but rub himself just slightly against her, though the fabric of his pants didnt do much. He was panting hard too as she muttered at him, scoffing with a teethy smile over his lips. “It’s all for you baby.” He whispered softly. She got out of her shirt and he looked at her while he was grinding his teeth slightly at the sight.
He watched her smear put the chocolate to a star figure and her question kept him from hesitating to lean forward, only that she leaned away and made him look up at her. He grit his teeth at her words but it was in a good way. “Please.” He said a little softly, if she wanted to hear it again, he’d say it clearer, almost pleading too. “I’d do anything for you.” He said, digging his nails a little into her sides.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 4:06 pm

The way he could go from a bad boy who didn't obey rules to the sweet guy clearly begging to lick chocolate off her chest was rather amusing. And as he pleaded more softly she clicked her tongue, holding his chin gently, just to let him know he had to do better. He said it again, this time with more volume and a clear need to his voice. His words combined with the way he dug in to her sides sent chills down her spine, making her hum softly. Leaning in closer to him, their lips were barely touching as she looked in to his eyes. "Then clean me up," she purred against his lips, letting go of his chin so he could tend to her chest. Her hands moved behind to his back and up his neck until her fingers entangled with his shaggy hair.
Once she felt his lips on her skin she would moan rather vulnerably. She wasn't sure she had felt something like this before. It was like excitement and pleasure, but also a lot of playfulness. Leaning down she kissed his scalp, smiling against his hair as she kept moving her hips from time to time, feeling how eager he was getting. But she wasn't ready to just give in yet.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 5:56 pm

He meant those words even if it just seemed a bit like something to say in the heat of the moment. He just couldnt get over with how real it felt with her, how her emotions reacted to a look, or a word or a feeling. And she had already taken off her shirt, so of course he felt her skin but not to just feel her emotions. Her lips against his, her purr made him have to adjust his sitting just a slight bit as it was getting rather tight. He leaned down to her chest, licking only small bits off the chocolate star as he wanted to take his time. Her moan made him smile and he kissed her skin. Carefully he proceeded teasingly slow. Her hips when she moved just added to the pressure and at some point, he bit into the soft exposed mound of breast that werent covered by her bra. “Be patient babe.” He said against her skin, smiling a little as it was ironic. He continued to lick her skin, one hand moving up to cup her breast.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 8:36 pm

"I am," she muttered with a smile humming and moaning softly, especially as his hand snuck up to cup er breast. Fuck, it just felt so good. "But it's kinda hard, because I can kinda feel how impatient you are," she added, rolling her hips, this time a bit more intentional. She however didn't stop him from indulging in this, because if she was being honest it really did make her body sing. His hands caressing her skin, grabbing at her just right as if he had already figured which buttons to press to make her feel good.
If he kept on biting at her skin, she would gasp from time to time, her expression as soft as it had ever been, her cheeks heated. "Ow, fuck Kurtis," she muttered as he bit a bit harder. It wasn't too bad, but he had squeezed her a little too much over her healing bruise on her back, " I'm alright,
just remember I'm not as sturdy as a wolf like you," she assured him, chuckling as she kissed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 10:20 am

“Am I not behaving?” He argued playfully against her skin, breathing in her scent that was like a drug to him at this point. His body wanted more but he was too stubborn to just give in. Besides, she seemingly reacted to his touches and mouth, so why change? He bit a little harder and her mutter made him look up at her. Had he hurt her? Oh, no he was just getting a bit too eager. “Okay, sorry.” He said, moving his hands down to grab her thighs. “We dont have to go further than this if you’re still sore and healing” He said, looking at her a little more serious. Sure, his boy brain was saying the complete opposite, but it wasnt about him and only his needs. “Even though there’s nothing more that I want than that. Except having you sit on my face, maybe, a close second.” He chuckled but he was also serious, just to let her know that he wasnt pointing it out because he didnt want her but exactly bcause he did.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 10:30 am

It was cutesy and a bit childish, but to her it was also clearly not something you did with anyone. The way he moved his hands down to her thighs made her know he was considerate of her, and from what she had gone through it felt good to be seen and heard in this manner. His serious words made her look at him, his eyes gentle but it was clear he wanted her. Could he really restrain himself? The Kurtis Trevino? It sounded rather surprising, but it also made her feel safe, which he could probably detect trough his touch. Leaning down she placed a gentle kiss against his chocolate covered mouth, smiling against his lips and giving him another cute peck. "I want to be closer to you, in every way," she muttered. But to her there was no rush. They didn't have to get down to business right away, they could just play around a bit.
"But sitting on your face might be something that I would be up to trying - As long as you clean your face first, cause I'm not getting chocolate stuck down there," she said, being more reasonable. She had read the horror stories online of couples playing with food in bed and how it had set off a chain reaction of bad shit and trips to the emergency room. "How about ... A quick shower for the both of us and then we'll see what happens?" she suggested, moving off of him, because he seemed reluctant to move. Her whole chest was covered in chocolate and saliva anyways, so the sticky sensation did make her feel a bit yucky, although she also liked seeing how his face was covered in it too.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 9:18 pm

Sure, it would suck if they couldnt go further, but he had come to accept that there were just some things that he couldnt control and if she was hurting then there was nothing to discuss. But he could feel her feel safe around him through his hands and that was something that really mattered to him. The feeling of safety. He kissed her back as she kissed him, this time being quite mindful as to not just pull at her. He hummed as she made her disclosure, nodding as he definitely agreed on washing his face beforehand. Her suggestion was fine but he pouted a bit as she moved away. "I'm going to get cold now." he complained but softened up in a smile before he got up. He took her hand and led her to the bathroom. Which was quite big and expected, even as a private one. It was roomy, modern and styled in white and black marble. Of course it was black and white as Kurtis had gotten to decide what it was supposed to look like, but in the white was dark streaks and in the black was there white streaks to not just make it all monotone. The lighting could be adjusted but the way it was now made it cozy but not too dark. Music started playing in a low tone that was easy on the ears, just some acoustic covers of his favorite songs so it wouldnt be some sort of concert. He turned and pulled her in, kissing her face a few places. "Did you bring spare clothes? Or do you want to borrow?" he asked, though it wasnt something she needed to answer now. He was kind of expecting her to just pick something out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 10:39 pm

She couldn't help but awe as he started pouting, but he seemed to get up and join her, taking her hand and guiding her. The bathroom was lavish, but she hadn't really expected anything else. Yet she was so surprised that this really fit Kurtis so much, the music playing in the background and adding to the aesthetic feeling of it all. Looking at herself in the mirror she sighed and shook her head a little. She looked a mess, if you asked her, her hair a little frizzy from the action and her face and chest covered in the sticky residue that was the mixture of saliva and chocolate. How could Kurtis pull it off so effortlessly? He looked like a mess, sure, but he looked hot while doing it. But she guessed it would always be like that, that tiny self doubt always engrained in her.
He pulled her in, and she giggled as he kissed her face. He was so lovey-dovey that it was hard to imagine how harsh and avoiding he had been at first. "Oh, you already know Imma be stealing some of your shit," she chuckled, leaning up to kiss his chin, licking some leftover chocolate off of his face. Then her expression turned worried, "hold on," she said, walking back in to the bedroom and unplugging the fondue so it wouldn't just ruin the chocolate and everything. Then she came back, her eyes looking rather happy as she caught his gaze. "I just didn't want to be the reason that your room had to be evacuated if a chocolate explosion went off," she explained. Although she was sure that it probably had some heat limit, she just didn't want to risk it fucking up anything. Joining him again she opened her shorts, letting the loose fabric fall down and went on to fully undress. "Trevino, you have to be naked to take a shower, you know," she said, if she would catch him staring, but it did make her feel bubbly inside.
Undressing fully she walked over to the shower, narrowing her eyes as she wasn't too sure which setting was best, although he had one pre-set from the get go.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 12:08 am

“Fine. Just know that I only take payment in intimate and sexual favours.” He said in a playful tone, smiling a bit as she licked his chin. His expression faded as she turned worried and he frowned a little as she left. When she came back he looked rather puzzled but her explanation made an ahh sound of realization leave his lips. “Well it does come with a safety feature and a temperature meter, but your worry is adorable.” He teased her.
He watched as she undressed, folding his lips as he drew in a small breath. “You’ve clearly never showered with me before.” came rather fast from his as if it was just a go to reply. When she walked over to the shower, he started undressing as well, getting out of his hoodie and shirt before opening his pants. He let them fall with his underwear, walking over to join her if she had figured out how to do the shower. “It’s not too warm is it?” he asked, as he liked his showers as warm as his own temperature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Shenanigans [cw]   School Shenanigans [cw] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Shenanigans [cw]
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: St. Jules Academy for the Intelligent Elite-
Jump to: