Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Do I wanna know? [AU] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Do I wanna know? [AU] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Do I wanna know? [AU] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Do I wanna know? [AU] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Do I wanna know? [AU] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Do I wanna know? [AU]

Go down 
Aiastes

Aiastes

Full name : Aiastes

Do I wanna know? [AU] Empty
PostSubject: Do I wanna know? [AU]   Do I wanna know? [AU] EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 12:01 pm

For @Samuel <3

They were taking things slow, which was very unlike Lela to do. She usually did things fast and got over a guy or two before noon, but something about Samuel made her want to experience things. Dexter was still being very secretive, and she wondered what was up with him. She walked up the driveway, not really caring that most people usually arrived by car, but she was rather fond of walking. It just made her feel more in contact with the world around her. She was wearing a sky blue dress with small clouds on it, a black long jacket and some combat boots. Her hair was braided and moved away from her face, her makeup minimal as always. They hadn't agreed to meet today, but finding that Dexter was being moody, she had decided to here anyways. Even if he weren't home, the garden was nice enough. Instead of knocking she just walked in, most of the staff knowing her by now, and some of them even seemingly old enough to remember Eilish. She still hadn't found the connection to this older self of hers, but she was trying all sorts of spells. None of which had worked so far.
Sitting down by the small pond in the back, she watched the koi fish swim around, some coming to the surface because they thought it was feeding time. Her face was relaxed. What was it that guy had called it? Resting bitch face, yeah, that seemed fitting enough for her. Taking her jacket off, she felt the sun on her skin, sighing as she could feel the vitamin d getting sucked in by the second. It felt good to be out and about, and be away from Dexter and his continuous blabbering. You would think he was a silent type, but once you got to be around him, you knew he clearly loved hearing himself talk.
Back to top Go down

Do I wanna know? [AU]
Page 1 of 1