Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]

Go down 
Persephone

Persephone

Full name : Persephone

Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] Empty
PostSubject: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 2:44 pm

Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] 46acc344da5eb9cecf8ef5816e8c924c7b057695

Persephone
The one who just wanted to belong

As I'm starting to get quite a better look and idea of who Persephone is as a person, I thought it would be a good idea to look for potential connections to my dear character, as well as some threads.
Quick disclaimer, I do have a full-time job, so I won't always give the same amount of answers daily, and it can depend on how long my shift has been. Next, I love the concept of creating connections through threads, so this will always be a big plus for me.
I'm often into most idea's, if they make sense according to both characters, meaning I don't expect a character that's a psychopath if getting feelings towards her, that they will be healthy and not deeply toxic. This being said, if harm is to fall on her, just give me a heads up and I'm cool with it.

A short description of her: Persephone is a young woman of the Mythical species, meaning she's quite beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. Even more with how her birth had been and the effects it had on her mother. Having had her powers triggered from the age of 13, it has made a lot of problems for her, in the sense she's had stalkers from the age of 14 and then shortly after this got more or less trapped by her father, in that of the family home. Her older brother is extremely protective of her, which comes from a mix of being exposed to her powers and just wanting to protect her (This also means their connection to one another, is in some ways borderline incestuous).
Given how little she's been outside of the family home, she has little to no experience with the outside world and therefore she can be quite naive about how things works. At the age of 15, she was allowed small walking trips outside, with the condition of having to be covered up completely, and she would often be followed around. She has no real agency in her own life, with every aspect of her life being decided by her father or her brother.
Regarding that of her powers, one could call her addiction embodied, meaning that being too close to her does have its downsides and good sides. She naturally gives a high to the person who gets too intimate with her, while also making them quite depended on her and addicted to what she can give them. When it comes to controlling her ability, she has none and can therefore ruin friendships or anything like that, by getting too close to someone. This also means she's been taught to keep her distance, meaning she can be rather naive regarding intimacy and with an unhealthy relationship with her brother, she does not understand the difference between something that's toxic and something that isn't.
Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] 80c894a8421f16f6b88d143d1ad8b8bfa10e606a
Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] E84f3d1fadcc3ea41742343be4c75437af2cc4e4
Possible plots:
- Meeting her on her walks during morning time
- Meeting her while she's sneaking out (this is nighttime)
- She's in danger and needs help (What your characters intentions are, are completely up to you)
- Charming man at a bar that makes the night better
- A night of dancing

What I'm searching for:
- People that work for her family
- Someone that gets addicted to her
- Someone to teach her about the real world (either good or bad)
- Someone she can have fun with, drinking and partying
- Unhealthy relationships of any kind
- Obsessions of any kind (Could be wanting to possess her or stalkers)
- People she can admire and look up to
- Maybe a one-sided crush (Can be yours or Persie catching a cute crush)
- A big girl crush (So obviously a girl)
Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] 80c894a8421f16f6b88d143d1ad8b8bfa10e606a

Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] 60f62ba17be10e385be54372b104f1696d5b17ee Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] Original Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] 70b46cfefb2288e16a1706b928a1c368c6e9bcd5

Ongoing threads:
- Currently none

Relationships
- Currently none

Last edited by Persephone on Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
George

George

Full name : George Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:01 pm

"- Someone to teach her about the real world (either good or bad)
- A big girl crush (So obviously a girl)"

I think Millie might be able to help with some of these points <3
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:09 pm

Millie wrote:
"- Someone to teach her about the real world (either good or bad)
- A big girl crush (So obviously a girl)"

I think Millie might be able to help with some of these points <3

I love that combination <3
It could be something that started with them having fun with each other, and dear Persie gains a girl crush on Millie, all while Millie teaches her about how the real world works?
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:25 pm

Persephone wrote:
I love that combination <3
It could be something that started with them having fun with each other, and dear Persie gains a girl crush on Millie, all while Millie teaches her about how the real world works?

Love that idea! We need more girl love on this site <3

I have a feeling that Millie might not be as susceptible to her ability because of a former love she had, but nobody can deny just how beautiful the mythical is Wink
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:30 pm

Millie wrote:
Love that idea! We need more girl love on this site <3

I have a feeling that Millie might not be as susceptible to her ability because of a former love she had, but nobody can deny just how beautiful the mythical is Wink

I agree <3

Well, that might just make it even more interesting!
So regarding how they could meet one another, there could be the possibility of maybe Millie playing at a bar, Persie watching her play and enjoying the music, then some fucking dickhead makes a comment or something like that, and chaos breaks out. Persie could then buy her a drink and they could talk after, or something else?
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:38 pm

Persephone wrote:
I agree <3

Well, that might just make it even more interesting!
So regarding how they could meet one another, there could be the possibility of maybe Millie playing at a bar, Persie watching her play and enjoying the music, then some fucking dickhead makes a comment or something like that, and chaos breaks out. Persie could then buy her a drink and they could talk after, or something else?

I think that is a great idea! If we start with that I'm sure it could turn out more interestingly :3 It would be nice with a more local bar setting than anything big like a club, but I'm suspecting that Persephone might opt to take her chances in smaller venues? Just a thought Razz
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:42 pm

Millie wrote:
I think that is a great idea! If we start with that I'm sure it could turn out more interestingly :3 It would be nice with a more local bar setting than anything big like a club, but I'm suspecting that Persephone might opt to take her chances in smaller venues? Just a thought Razz

I thought so too, if Millie were to leave the bar, Persie could meet her outside and give her a beer, to then start the conversation?
That can work too, my initial thought where that it was Millie's music that brought her to the bar, so that she didn't really notice much of the surroundings, more being caught by great music
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:48 pm

Persephone wrote:
I thought so too, if Millie were to leave the bar, Persie could meet her outside and give her a beer, to then start the conversation?
That can work too, my initial thought where that it was Millie's music that brought her to the bar, so that she didn't really notice much of the surroundings, more being caught by great music

Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] 1qjs

Alright, let's start a thread and see where the adventure takes us! I won't have time to create it before I get home later tonight; Might you have time to write a starter? Preferably out in Western District <3
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:52 pm

Millie wrote:
Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] 1qjs

Alright, let's start a thread and see where the adventure takes us! I won't have time to create it before I get home later tonight; Might you have time to write a starter? Preferably out in Western District <3

Of course, I'll tag you and send the link <3
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Full name : Osiris Akylas Hosaros
Quote : "Ace beats king"

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 4:01 pm

Hey we have been writting a bit over pm, i was thinking Osiris could maybe be the charming man in the bar, ending out in him dancing with her. Maybe because of that he would get touch by her abillity, and somehow get addicted to her. just a thought. c:
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 11:22 pm

Hello!!!

I would very much like to have a topic with you at some point. I do think that Persephone and Tessa could be good friends, I'd imagine Tessa digs the energy flowing around her and therefore would do her best to befriend her, which opts for them to have many fun nights out dancing and overall having fun? Tessa is also a photographer, so she could introduce Persephone to modelling (just a fun friend thing idea, ig) Smile
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 9:56 am

Osiris wrote:
Hey we have been writting a bit over pm,  i was thinking Osiris could maybe be the charming man in the bar, ending out in him dancing with her. Maybe because of that he would get touch by her abillity, and somehow  get addicted to her. just a thought. c:

Sure, I mean if he can charm her to a dance Razz
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 9:58 am

Tessa wrote:
Hello!!!

I would very much like to have a topic with you at some point. I do think that Persephone and Tessa could be good friends, I'd imagine Tessa digs the energy flowing around her and therefore would do her best to befriend her, which opts for them to have many fun nights out dancing and overall having fun? Tessa is also a photographer, so she could introduce Persephone to modelling (just a fun friend thing idea, ig) Smile

Hello Very Happy

I think that sounds like a really amazing idea! I love every part of it.
The big question is just then, when and how they should meet? If it should be while she's sneaking out or something else?
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 10:57 am

Cool, do you want to make it or shall i. Wink ?
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 3:45 pm

Osiris wrote:
Cool, do you want to make it or shall i. Wink ?

Could you do it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 3:47 pm

Sure Wink any specfic place you got in mind. ? xD
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 3:47 pm

Persephone wrote:
Hello Very Happy

I think that sounds like a really amazing idea! I love every part of it.
The big question is just then, when and how they should meet? If it should be while she's sneaking out or something else?

I do like that start-point. Tessa is quite rebellious as well, so she could totally relate to sneaking out when not supposed to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 4:10 pm

Tessa wrote:
I do like that start-point. Tessa is quite rebellious as well, so she could totally relate to sneaking out when not supposed to. Very Happy

Great, then she might have some tips for dear Persie Razz
Then it's just the setting or placement rather, where is Tessa used to being, when she's out and about?
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 4:10 pm

Osiris wrote:
Sure  Wink any specfic place you got in mind. ? xD

A bar could work
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 4:33 pm

You want me to sent a pm, with the topic or just tag you  Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] 1f609
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 4:36 pm

Osiris wrote:
You want me to sent a pm, with the topic or just tag you  Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] 1f609

Just tag me
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 6:45 pm

Persephone wrote:
Great, then she might have some tips for dear Persie Razz
Then it's just the setting or placement rather, where is Tessa used to being, when she's out and about?

Well it could actually be anywhere. Tessa goes anywhere to look for inspiration. So anywhere Persephone would go, I could most probably make up some reason for Tessa to be around too. So I guess you can surprise me? If you're up for making it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 6:52 pm

Tessa wrote:
Well it could actually be anywhere. Tessa goes anywhere to look for inspiration. So anywhere Persephone would go, I could most probably make up some reason for Tessa to be around too. So I guess you can surprise me? If you're up for making it. Razz

Okay, I like the challenge!
I'll tag you and then send the link ;D
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 7:18 pm

Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] Giphy

I'm back!
And I am once again asking for you to join me in some awesome threads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]   Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads] Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls just wanna have fun! [Persephone's plots and threads]
Page 1 of 1