Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I don't like where this is going

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

I don't like where this is going - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 1:13 pm

Kareema went on about her business though she did wonder how Romeo was faring with the young vampyress. She couldnt imagine him having a great time if he was so uncertain about Josette’s connection to Eden. Though he did seem to believe she wasnt an heir, or maybe it was just some desperate hope. Not that Kareema didnt share that hope with him.
She checked up on them through text a couple of times, just making sure it was all fine. But eventually Lucius was the one to run into them again. “Hey you two.” He said with a small smile. “I can see that you’ve grown rather close already.” He said, smiling halfly. Lucius didnt really care much for relationships unless they bore promise of rank or some other benefit. Though he didnt see an issue in Romeo finally finding himself a girlfriend, or at least someone to have on his arm for his public image.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 5:33 pm

While Romeo didn't mind being played pretend with, but he couldn't just seem to let go of the fact that everyone he met seemed so pleased to see him with someone on his arm. He hated that. He wanted people to look at him like that when he was with Eden, not this young vampyre. And yet, as they ran in to his uncle, it was so clear to see how happy he was. Romeo chuckled and Josette giggled in her melodic voice, "I'm afraid I've taken quite the liking to him, Mr. Trevino, I do not know how I'll ever be able to let go," she sounded quite cheerfully. Romeo shrugged, smiling at his uncle as a what can you do type of gesture. "Did you have a good lunch? I hope I didn't miss too much," he said politely and it made Josette frown, "you haven't had anything to eat yet, my, I'm too selfish, I must insist on buying you dinner - you as well Mr. Trevino, if you feel inclined?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 6:35 pm

"Well his mother raised him well, so it's not like I can say I'm surprised." the old lycan explained, though there was much pride in his tone. But since when had he ever not been proud of Romeo? "The lunch went well, we discussed a change in work hours and some other things that we will formally address tomorrow where you will be needed as well." he assured him. Josette's sudden chip in made the old lycan look to her with a faint smile on his lips. "I'm afraid I cant just accept such an offer. I cant just let anyone buy me dinner, especially not a young girl such as you." he chuckled, to then look at Romeo. "Besides, it seems that you two are getting along just fine. There's no need for parental supervision."
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 7:42 pm

"Well what if I insist? I might persuade Kareema to join us as well - I simply won't take a no for an answer," Josette smiled, clearly insisting that they all go out together. Romeo chuckled, because frankly he had to give it to her, she was persistent and charming. And thinking that he hated himself. "Sir, I think she's serious," he said, hinting at the fact that perhaps he should join them. He didn't want to be alone with her too long. It was as if it was just reminding him of how much he missed Eden.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 8:34 pm

I’m guessing Ms. Acton left for something quite important since I dont see her with you.” Lucius said, so he would be surprised if the vampyress managed to convince her. Romeo’s insistence made the old lycan sigh as he then looked to Josette. “I’ll give you my company, but I’ll buy my own meal.” He then said. That was about as much as he could give in. And Lucius being the way he was, it was pretty much a give or take situation.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 10:57 pm

"You really are a tough businessman," she nodded in a serious tone before she softened up in a smile, "but I do rather like that." Romeo sighed, nodding at his uncle's final offer, it seemed fair in his eyes. His uncle was very old fashioned. "I'll let the two of you go for now, but I demand to see both of you later tonight at La Lune," she said. La Lune was a new fancy French restaurant located in Central District, and it was named as such because the owner was a lycan. "I know the owner, he will give us a great table," she said, looking up at Romeo with a smile. "I'll see you later then," she said in a softer tone, leaning up to kiss his cheek gently before she had to let go. Romeo stood left a bit perplexed, probably looking like a love struck fool. Scoffing at himself he looked at his uncle, "what?" He demanded to know before shaking his head. He wanted to get back and have a shower, clean off her hands and wash his mind clean once again.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 11:33 pm

Josette had business she needed to finish before the dinner later, so bidding them goodbye for now had been mostly a selfish act. She had to go put in a few samples of DNA at the hospital and then call up the owner of La Lune. She managed to secure a good table, thanking the owner whom she had already swoon so many times over. After all that she headed back to the home of Kareema, making sure her new set of clothes would be pressed and ready for her meeting next week with Eden Parish. She felt her stomach twirl with anticipation already.
Once Kareema had gotten home she had basically been on her knees, pleading with the vampyre to come with her and help entertain as she seemed to talk so well with both lycans. And Josette clearly had gotten an eye for Romeo, it sure seemed as such. She got dressed in a nice rose colored dress. They wouldn't just let anyone in to the restaurant. The earrings she borrowed from Kareema, and she put on her golden bracelet on her wrist. Her hair she curled slightly, just to give it a little bit more volume, and then it was off to the restaurant. Getting there she walked ahead, going in to talk to the host who greeted her with a slight blush to his cheeks. "A table for Josette," she said sweetly, and she was shown over. If Kareema had joined too, she would have them seated across from the men, more to keep her hands to herself she thought. She could be rather affectionate, and she didn't want to step on anyone's toes.
Romeo arrived with his uncle, both of them nicely dressed up - or to them it was perhaps more of an every day look. However the lycan had decided on a red shirt beneath his dark blazer, and it sure made him easy to recognize. "What do you think of her, sir?" he asked, because he wasn't sure how he felt.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 12:06 am

Kareema had agreed to tag along, mostly because she could sense the crush that was building inside the young vampyress. Maybe this was good for Romeo as well? To mingle with someone more age appropiate. Kareema still couldnt shake the urge to defend the young lycan against the evils that grown ups could tether him with. She didnt know what Eden had done to make the lycan fall so deeply but she somehow just couldnt fully accept it.
“Well you know of my opinion towards women in general. Though you are nearing an age where you have to consider who you let yourself be seen with in public. Are you just going to be a young boy that jumps from girl to girl like Kurtis, or are you a man who think seriously of himself and who he spends his time with?” He asked, just as it seemed that a message came in for the young lycan. Lucius went to greet the girls with a cheery attitude.

[Eden:] Thinking of you.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 12:29 am

Romeo chuckled at his uncle's words but hummed at the question, "I do not see myself marrying any time soon, but she does seem agreeable for the time being ... Although I feel it is still much too early to say," he argued. Of course he had thought that some girl might do him well in the long run, but this vampyre was much too close to comfort for him. Especially as he truly fancied Eden. And he didn't want anyone but him. "Besides I feel way too busy to even think of a third obligation," he said, though it was more of a mutter. He did have a lot to see to, so it wasn't too weird that he hadn't found a girlfriend yet. Given his work didn't leave him with a lot of free time. He felt his phone buzz and as his uncle went on ahead he looked at his phone, seeing the message that made his stomach hurt. He didn't have time to reply and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 am

"Mr. Trevino," Josette greeted the elder lycan first, bowing her head a little once more to show respect before her eyes gazed to the handsome younger lycan following by his side, "Mr. Trevino-Altera," her voice still sweet, but perhaps a bit warmer. They sat down, but it seemed that Kareema wanted them to be switched around, Josette sitting beside Romeo and across from Lucius who had Kareema next to him. They were handed a menu card, and their waiter told them about their offers of today's dish as well as a suggestion of what wine went with specific items on the menu.
"I think I surprised even Kareema when I had lured the great Trevinos in to a trap of dinner," she chuckled, looking from Romeo to Lucius, her hair sitting rather beautifully around her face. She was a natural, perfect in her table manners as if she had been schooled on them. Leaning over to look at Romeo's menu, she looked what was offered him. She and Kareema had gotten a card especially meant for vampyres.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 12:47 am

The men were greeted and Kareema had changed the seats around for obvious reasons. It would be far too formal had Josette been seated next to her, even Lucius would have wrinkled his nose a little at the notion. “Young Miss… I believe I forgot to ask of your last name?” Lucius said quite apologetic.
They were taken through the menu and Lucius already seemed rather set on what he wanted, same as Kareema. She had set her eyes on a blood soup that looked pretty much like tomato soup. “I can only imagine how proud she was to hear of how stubborn you were.” - “Yes, I believe I also got a taste of that stubborn nature when I had to reschedule my night for this dinner date.” The older vampyress chuckled softly. She couldnt be angry with Josette, she was simply too adorable! Kareema definitely had a soft spot for her at this point. “Is there anything that’s catching your eye, Romeo?” Kareema asked warmly in tone.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 1:06 am

"Toussaint, or it is the name I have chosen for now until I find my birthparents; By then I might change my name," she said a bit apologetic. "Though I would not mind you simply calling me Josette - Even if that might be polite enough for a man of your stature," oh she knew all the right words to schmooze a man like Lucius it seemed.
As it came to the food she had her eye on something she had had last time she was here. She had a sneaking suspicion that Kareema would order the same, because it had been all she had talked about for a week after. Vampyres didn't often get to experience eating, but this place seemed to cater to all. Kareema spoke to the lycan by her side who seemed to hum, "the duck sounds tempting, I haven't had that for a while," he said, looking up from the menu to look at Kareema across from him. Josette smiled, and as they were ready to order, they did so, making sure to order whatever drinks they might wanted. She suggested a red wine as it seemed to go along with the dishes they had ordered, letting the waiter figure out the best one if not any of the others had something specific in mind.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 1:16 am

Lucius definitely thought well of the vampyress at this point, in fact he was quite glad that she was the kind of girl that Romeo was spending his time with. He didnt have to even say that out loud. Romeo’s answer made Kareema nod and it then seemed they were ready to order. Lucius did have a special red wine in mind, as he usually preferred a stronger drink, he would only drink certain wines if he had to. They were served drinks rather fast, water for the lycans and some thinned blood for the two vampyresses. Kareema took a sip off her drink, eyeing Josette and then Romeo. She then turned to Lucius and the two of them began conversing about some business related stuff. They however kept from the juicy gossip now that they were out in public, leaving the two youngsters to speak a bit for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 1:39 am

The conversation between the two elders made Josette turn to look more at Romeo. He was handsome, oh so very handsome, and she usually tried to stay away from handsome men. They always meant trouble. However it seemed that the lycan was more talkative, striking up a conversation with her. She felt like he could talk about anything and make it interesting. He even seemed to have a sense of humor as she caught herself giggling, covering her mouth to not be rude.
Their food was soon enough served, and the conversation between all of them seemed to flow perfectly. Josette told them of some rather unusual things she had experienced in Paris, and it seemingly made Romeo chuckle, amused at her stories. She felt good. He seemed so kind and sweet, and yet she could feel there was something wild beneath the polished surface. "Now now, I didn't say that," he smiled, Josette giggling, shaking her head as she put on a serious face, "I'll pay for it, it was I who suggested it," she mocked him and how he had payed for her things at the store.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 8:44 am

There was a good mood around the table and Kareema had to say, she was quite impressed as she realized that Josette and Romeo were conversing in a way that didnt just seem formal. Josette’s stories were good, even the vampyress couldnt stop herself from chuckling while Lucius hummed in amusement. “You’re really just such a gentleman.” Kareema teased the young lycan, smiling gently at him. “We should do this more often.” She remarked, looking at Lucius with softer eyes. The old lycan cleared his throat and leaned back a little. “Of course, of course.” He mumbled, making the vampyress chuckle and lean over to push his arm gently. “Dont blush in front of your nephew like that.” She teased the old lycan who definitely wasnt blushing but still checked if he did. It made her shake her head. “Sometimes I forget that you’re not just that young man anymore.” She said with a small sigh. Then she eyed Romeo, hoping he had heard that. This would be your future.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 8:56 am

Romeo had to admit, he was having quite a nice time. The company itself seemed great fun, and despite everything he felt like the conversation was going rather smoothly. Then Kareema even started teasing Lucius, and Romeo had to take a sip of his drink as to not laugh, but Josette didn't seem shy of giggling. The words hit Romeo hard however, but he tried to ignore them. Besides what was she suggesting? Giving up on the one love he had ever truly felt? No that wasn't an option.
"I think you are much too hard on Mr. Trevino, Kareema," she chuckled softly, smiling at the elder lycan with kind eyes, "a man grows more handsome with age, like fine wine or a good aged whiskey." She raised her glass as if it were a small toast. Turning to look at Romeo she didn't fear how he would look once he started to age. His features were so distinct and somehow she could imagine how he would look. "I suppose time is always going to be fleeting for a vampyre," Romeo smiled, sighing softly as he looked at Kareema. After a few drinks he had loosened up a bit, and he didn't really mind how close Josette was right now. "How about a light walk after dinner?" She suggested, "or at least a walk to the car,' she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 9:22 am

“Maybe.” Kareema hummed to Josette’s words, turning her eyes to the old lycan. She didnt think she was wrong, though Josette had a point. It was however only a matter of time until the aging would lead to death. It was inevitable. The old vampyress hummed and drinks were ordered. Kareema and Lucius spoke of old times once the drinks set in and Kareema told the youngsters of how Lucius had always been proper and formal until he had had a few drinks. “He would get all sorts of crazy ideas, as if he was just a teenager again living life.” She explained before she told a story of how he had bought a boat that night and they sailed all the way to some other country just to buy a special kind of wine only sold there.
The suggestion from Josette made Kareema chuckle. “You guys can go ahead if you’re tired. I think Lucius and I have just warmed up to our drinks.” She said, lifting her drink to the old lycan that chuckled in a heartily manner.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 9:36 am

Josette nodded, and Romeo got up, pulling out the chair for her as she got up. She looked down, smiling as if she was blushing. Romeo bid them a good night, telling his uncle to get home safely before he went with Josette. Josette made a quick stop by the host, paying for what they had gotten to eat, even Lucius'. Romeo was about to object as she shushed him, "they will be in go spirits when they leave, and then they won't have to think about paying," she said. Romeo was impressed and walking out he held the door for her. He didn't know why he did, perhaps because it was what was expected of him.
Outside the city life was still bustling, though it had gotten dark. Holding on to his arm she suggested they go for a walk in the nearby park, and while Romeo was anxious to get home and write to Eden, he also couldn't decline an offer when a meal had just been paid. They walked for a bit in silence before Josette eventually started filling out the silence. And Romeo once again had to admit she was great at conversation. He hadn't met many women who could take an active role so to speak, an by now he was rather impressed.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 9:45 am

A walk in the park should have been nice, right? Nothing could ever go wrong in a place outside of South. Except that the recent events had uprooted the whole district, had it spread all over the place, leaving crime to whoever was at the wrong place at the wrong time. All it took was some addicts looking for an easy target. And two love doves taking a walk in a lonely park? “Dont move.” A man hissed behind them, holding Romeo at gunpoint. A couple of more came out from the shadows, circling around them. They werent much more in numbers, just by one or two people. “We just want your money.” He said, though one guy seemed twitchy, like he was itching to give into some urge.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 10:20 am

Romeo had never been afraid before to throt the streets, but perhaps this had been a choice that might've gone down better in daylight. As the group approached, Josette held on to Romeo's arm, looking frightened as the gun was pulled. The lycan seemed calm, collected, as he looked around. He couldn't take them all on, that was for sure, and the addition of a gun made the odds less likely. Besides, he wasn't a fighter, but he did know his guns. The only valuable thing his father had ever told him. And he was certain that this particular gun could only carry .380 ACP. That meant that it's only true usage was at short range. "I have money," Romeo said calmly, showing his open palms, digging in to his inside pocket of the blazer, pulling out his wallet, "I'm assuming cash, so you don't have to add identity theft to mugging charges?" He said, almost in jest, but he was deadly serious.
One of the men seemed particularly interested in the young vampyress, "she could be payment enough," the thug said, looking at her with hungry eyes. Josette frowned, "I am not a bargaining chip," she said, trying to remain dignified. Romeo handed over the cash, showing the wallet was empty. "I'm afraid I'm the breadwinner in this scenario ... she has no money on her," he said calmly, he didn't know, but he wasn't going to expect her to. "What about that nice bracelet?" The thug said, moving closer, grabbing around Josette's wrist, pulling it out for them all to see the very beautiful golden bracelet. "Could probably pay rent for a whole year," he said but Josette pulled her wrist to herself, "it's worthless," she assured him and the thug didn't seem convinced, looking to the leader with the gun.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 10:27 am

“Hand it over anyway.” The guy with the gun said, though he kept the gun on Romeo. There was no reason to fear a girl in his eyes. But there was another thing that caught his interest. “Your ring, boy. How much do you think that would be worth? I could pull out the eyes and probably earn a good amount of coin on those alone. It doesnt look like some cheap show off ring for some wolf” He chuckled, but then his eyes turned serious. “Throw it over. Or I’ll shoot you right then and here.” He warned him. The leader was a brute through and through, didnt even really need the gun as a pureblood daemon, but it was just a precaution. He wasnt here to fight, just to get some value and go on with life.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 10:46 am

Romeo looked down at his finger, "if you let her go back to our car first, then I'll hand over the ring," he said. He needed some leverage, some need to get Josette out of shooting range. If that could happen then he would cooperate. If they let her, she looked positively horrified as she backed away, keeping her eyes on Romeo. When she was far enough away he took off his ring, sighing as he looked at it. "I sincerely hope you won't get the curse that is along with it," he said, throwing the ring over, and yet he faked a clutch so the ring landed on the ground in front of the leader.
While the daemon was distracted picking up the ring, Romeo shifted, a giant beast now in front of the lot. Sure, a lycan was most strong in it's true form, but he was even more powerful as it was soon a full moon. He lunged at the daemon who, if he shot, would hit him in the shoulder, but Romeo bit down on the guy, mauling him pretty severely.
The others came running, jumping him at hitting him with whatever petty weapons they had. But he could feel his shoulder burn. Silver bullets. Fucking sadist. The next few guys he managed to sneer away, growling and puffing himself up. He grabbed his ring off the ground, holding it in his mouth for safekeeping, but he would have to swallow it if someone attacked.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 10:55 am

“It’s a fucking beast!” Someone yelled as the leader was preoccupied. He only managed to look up as the lycan was over him but at least he got to shoot him in the shoulder. The gun went flying to whoeever knew where, the thugs went ballistic once their pecking order had been disturbed. Someone whoever picked up the gun, walking past the thugs and in line of sight. Half of his face was torn, from what seemed like a lycan maul. “I hate you primitives.” He said, lifting the gun but just enough to shoot the lycan in the knee which he hadnt seemingly been opting for. “Hand over the ring or I’ll have someone run after the girl. And it wont be pretty.” He said. He glanced shortly towards the dead leader, tightening his grip on the gun in anger. It seemed that they had been pretty close.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 11:07 am

The lycan felt the shot in his knee, whimpering softly before he seemed to shake it off. He couldn't do much, his blood was already infected with the silver. "This won't be pretty either," Josette whispered in the daemons ear from behind, grabbing a hold of his shoulder and head. "You are the primitive here ... You are the one scraping by, stealing from people people being selfish," she whispered. Something was different about her. Long gone was the sweet naive girl, and here stood a fierce vampyress. "Now, I'll ask you nicely ... Put down the gun, or I'll rip you apart."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 11:28 am

The deformed guy felt the hands on him, hearing the whisper in his ear, though his eyes remained on the lycan. “Someone born with a silver spoon up their ass wouldnt understand what our life is like.” He said rather calmly despite the hand still shaking slightly with anger. “I’ve already lost everything so many times. You’re already speaking to a dead man.” He told her, not caring what would happen when his finger pressed the trigger once again. Sirens were heard all around them from someone hearing the gunshots, people yelling and footsteps approaching. “Scram!” Some thug yelled and the remaining that could still run did. One or two was however caught by the police.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't like where this is going   I don't like where this is going - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't like where this is going
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next