Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Night stalker | Osiris & Ash

Go down 
Aiastes

Aiastes

Full name : Aiastes

Night stalker | Osiris & Ash Empty
PostSubject: Night stalker | Osiris & Ash   Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 11:13 pm

Tagged: @Osiris

It was rather dark outside. Looking at her phone it wasn't even midnight yet, but she had stayed at a friend's place for a bit longer than actually planned. Heading home now, she texted her mother, letting her know that she was on her way. Standing by the bus stop now she looked up at the small flashing LED lights telling her when the next bus was estimated to arrive. Five minutes wasn't too bad. Though she wasn't really dressed properly. Pulling her jacket closer around herself, she hid away her lower half of her face in her thin scarf. It was cold, but waiting for five minutes would pass faster if she kept herself warm.
Though out of the corner of her eye she noticed someone watching her. She was in Western District, the party city, and of course there would be drunkards out at this hour, along with strange creeps. Sending him a polite smile she looked back up at the table. Four minutes. Pulling out her phone she saw it was low on battery. Damn. She really needed to get a new phone soon. Either that or carry around a charger in her bag. Nonetheless here she was.
The stranger moved closer, and Ash decided to stand her ground. The figure's face was obscured by shadows cast by the small bus sign above them. Tapping her feet a little she hummed to herself, "it's kinda cold outside, huh?" Trying to make the stranger less scary by talking to them. Breathing out in a small chuckle she looked down on her phone. Why was time passing so slowly? And why was this creep not saying anything!? Okay, she had to figure out what to do, because this stranger was slowly moving closer to her, and she was actively starting to feel unsafe.
Beginning to giggle a bit to herself she eyed the stranger, "whoopsie, I guess I'm at the wrong bus stop," easy mistake to make, right? Deciding to walk away was her best option, and she started to move down the street. Why she was still feeling eyes on her, she didn't know, but the stranger was following her. Her heart was in her throat now, shivering a bit as she gripped tighter around her phone. Opening it, she dialed in her mother's number, only it never got to ring as her phone went black from the lack of battery. Fuck! Her mind was racing as she turned, heading down a road where hopefully she would run in to someone.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Full name : Osiris Akylas Hosaros
Quote : "Ace beats king"

PostSubject: Re: Night stalker | Osiris & Ash   Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 11:56 pm

Osiris had been dealing with a couple of things since he last had moved around in the city, he had helped a woman with some clothes and a place to stay for a bit. The girls name had been Raine if he remembered right, but that was neither here or there. He had also gotten a new outfit something more casuel and, something there could make him look less snooby, or rich for that matter. He then had decide today after a little card games on the bar to call it. So as he went out he started to move trough the city.

So he could get to his home, as he moved down the streets his phone bipped, telling him that his new weapon was ready to be collected. It had been a specfic order, there kind of made his own take on what weapon he prefer but with a twist. He did not see the redhaired woman who walked into him, he quikly noticed something was up, and did catch her so she did not fall. The man who had followed her, seemed to rethink his next move. Osiris eyes quikly looked down at the girl before, he played on it.

"Oh there you are beautiful, did i was worried sick when you did not give me a call. " He said as he gave Ash a hug, he then whispered a few words to her.

" Play along, the guy is slowly starting to back away." He whispered. Osiris outfit was very simple a short coat a white t-shirt, and a set of blure jeans.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: Night stalker | Osiris & Ash   Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:08 pm

Bumping in to a stranger when she was already being followed did make her fret a bit for her life. Did they work together? Her heart in her throat, she looked up, her green eyes filled with panic, especially as the tall guy started to speak. He had a rough voice, and he smelled like he had been drinking. He wrapped his arms around her, a big bear hug that made it impossible for her to get out of, even if she started to struggle. He however whispered something in her ear, something that made her stop fighting back, and she stood still before eventually moving her arms up and around the strange man in return, "hah, yeah, sorry, battery died," she said, hopefully loud enough for her stalker to get discouraged. She couldn't see him, not when she was pressed this close to the stranger she was now actively hugging.
Eventually she let go, her heart still in her throat as she looked up at him, "so ... Should we get going? Or we're going to miss the party," she said, trying to sound as convincing as she could. He was kind playing along like this, and though she didn't trust him, she could at least see where this was heading. It seemed as though it worked as well, her stalker retreating and heading back the way he came. When they were alone she took a few steps back away from the tall guy, getting a better look at him. She hadn't realized he looked pretty buff and that his jawline probably could cut diamonds. "Thanks, uh -" she didn't know his name, but it also felt a little awkward to ask for it after having hugged him, right? Or maybe she was just too much in her head.
Digging her hands in to the pockets of her jacket she shivered a bit, "could you tell me what time it is?" lifting out her phone that had long died and she hadn't gotten in to the habit of wearing a wrist watch.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Night stalker | Osiris & Ash   Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:32 pm

”Of course the party, i had forgotten that beautiful lets go.” he said as he moved out of the hug when the man where gone he quickly moved out of the hug, giving her som freedom so she did not feel threatened.

His eyes meet hers as, heard her next words. “ Osiris.” He commented to let her know his name, since she seemed like she could not make herself to ask for his name. When the beautiful redhead asked him about the time, he quickly looked down on his phone, it seemed to be around midnight.

“23,30 I think, you okay to go home on your own or you want me to keep up the mask, until we get you safe home.” He added as he sent her a little smile.

“so what’s your name, I could just call you beautiful or red or ginger if you would prefer.” He said sending her a light smile, he had not gotten that much to drink, but maybe that one beer did leave a smell for her.

He then looked down at his phone, “you could also use mine if you want.” He commented sending a light sparkle of a smile towards her. As they stood there, he could not stoop his eyes from giving her a little scan, she was a bit younger than him, it seemed like, and then she was a bit more spinkel, it did seem like she was honest though so he would probably not lose a piece again like he did when he flirted with a vampire
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: Night stalker | Osiris & Ash   Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:32 pm

Osiris. She nodded at the name, her lips pulling out in an awkward smile as she just stood there, feeling a bit awkward. He looked a little intimidating, but perhaps that was what had deterred the stalker from pursuing her further. It was almost midnight too? Breathing out in a heavy sigh she shook her head a little at herself as he suggested he could accompany her. "The busses have their last round now, and next bus will be in a couple of hours," she sighed. Her parents and her lived in Central, so it wasn't terribly far, but walking this late could be scary.
He asked for her name, though his suggestions for names didn't really appeal to her that much, "I just go by Ash," she nodded, looking around as she felt a little awkward once again. Was he trying to flirt with her? Jeez, read the room. Oh well, she guessed he was just being nice.
He then suggested she could borrow his phone but she smiled a little apologetically, "I'm sadly of the generation that don't really memorize phone numbers," she admitted, running a hand through her hair to not have it down in her face. It was at that point she felt just how cold her fingers had gotten, returning them to her pockets as she hummed for a bit. "I, uh, live in Central, so I guess having someone to accompany me on that walk would be nice," she gave in, nodding and gesturing for him to follow if he truly wanted to. They might as well get going now if she didn't want to lose her toes to the cold.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Night stalker | Osiris & Ash   Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:45 pm

As she finally accepted his help, he gave her a not.
“all right Ash, let’s get you home. “He said as he started to follow her.

“You aren’t the only one who for the life of you can remember phone numbers, I got the same bad habit as you Ash.” He said as he then started to walk down the street by her side.

“So why where you that late outside a ex or, maybe a friend who needed your help seems a bit late being out if you don’t go on bars or anything. “ He said as he looked towards Ash, maybe he had his nose a bit to forward or maybe not.

He could not really know since she was the person, who knew what had happened before and if she did not want to share who was he to blame her. “ So what do you, when you aint running from stalkers, like that guy.” He said as he sent her a light smile, as they kept walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: Night stalker | Osiris & Ash   Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 3:33 pm

"School stuff ... I'm finishing it this summer so we got a lot of work on our hands with preparing for exams and such," though she did find it a bit unnerving that he was this nosy. But for now she would let it pass, trying to calm herself a little and not think too much about either or. He seemed to ask a lot of questions, making her hum as if she thought about her answer, but in reality she was more so contemplating whether or not she should tell him anything concrete.
"I study at the Institute ... Art History," that was the truth, but she felt like she could safely say that considering she would be finishing this year. "How about you? You seem too calm after what has just happened," she commented, shrugging if he looked at her weird. She didn't really care what he thought, she wasn't tryin to impress him. Besides that she was genuinely curious as to why he lacked any sort of normal reaction.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Night stalker | Osiris & Ash   Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 12:18 pm

He could sense she was not happy about the questions, so instead. He decided not to ask into it in more details he listen to her, when she then asked about why he had seemed so calm, when they When she then asked him what he was doing outside, and why he had been so calm, he thought about it. He then shrugged like it was nothing, “I mean I have dealt with a lot of people who have gotten too much to drink, so thought it was like the same. That’s about it to be honest, Ash.” He said sending her a comforting smile.

“so I mean let’s just say, I am used to cope with it, if you are dealing with idiots on a regular base, it gets easier to hide the fact, that you might be in over your head, and it was pretty much a gamble.” He answered before he continued, “when I started to play on that part with us being a couple Ash, it was like a flip of a coin.” He said moving with her down towards her home. His eyes were focused on the road, as he waited for her to ask any questions, since she had been in trouble and he did not want to force her into a conversation, again if she did not want too.

“But what I do on a regular base, nothing really playing cards on bars, gambling, doing som acting or photoshoots here and there.”
He said looking in front of him, it was right to and extend it had been a while since, he had done any of these things though, “but for the time being helping people or gambling my cash away.” He said looking towards the end of the street.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: Night stalker | Osiris & Ash   Night stalker | Osiris & Ash EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 8:31 am

Ash hadn't ever considered hearing a man state that they would be a couple. Perhaps because she felt so much more attracted to women, that the thought of a guy trying to flirt with her made her feel almost icky. Of course there was a few guys over the years that she had found herself attracted to, but those were always more feminine, at least compared to what her straight friends at school went for. As Osiris went on to explain what he did, he sounded like someone she wouldn't usually hang around. She wouldn't say delinquent, because he seemingly could speak just fine - at least with all the talk he did while she was silent.
Then he spoke about gambling his cash away which made her frown, "so you're rich, I take it?" she scoffed. Why was he helping her then? He didn't make too much sense as a person. He was selfish but he wasn't? Philanthropist, yeah, that was the word, although he reminded her less of what it was described as in the books. "On paper you sound more like a jackass - no offense," wow, she was really tearing her potential savior apart, but she couldn't keep her mouth shut as always. She couldn't help but chuckle, "sorry, I didn't mean to come off this way; Guess adrenaline makes you say stupid shit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night stalker | Osiris & Ash   Night stalker | Osiris & Ash Empty

Back to top Go down

Night stalker | Osiris & Ash
Page 1 of 1