Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The start of something new | Alice & Ash

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Alice

Alice

Full name : Alice Brundum Che
Quote : "Fire-child!" they called me. I think it fits.

The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:33 pm

Nodding she agreed and it would be a promise of at least one more date to see the statues another day. By gods she really hoped she would get that scholarship so she could move over.
Exiting the dome was like getting hit by a moving wall. She had to blink a few times to get ready for the cold. Letting go of the other’s hand was already like missing something important, like when you have left your home and forgotten your phone. But she took the time to equip the gloves again so she could once again hold her hand. Not quite the same feeling but it still made her stomach flutter on.
“Oh, of course!” She even moved herself closer to Ash as she pulled out her phone for selfies and smiled naturally. Everything that just happened made her smile so she didn’t even have to try. She even giggled as she received another kiss, this time on the cheek. It send jolts of joy through her body and reminded her once again how surprisingly comfortable she felt in Ash’s company.
“You gotta send them to me. They’re great PXL material.” she said as she was looking over the pictures with her. They looked awfully cute and even though the feelings would be enough she wanted the pictures too. It would be a good reminder of the day.
After the pictures she was ready to pull out her own phone but Ash was quicker than her and found her maps app to find the closest supermarket. Alice knew the streets pretty well so she was ready to lead them there and get what they needed before moving on.
While walking to the store she told a brief story about her as a child as she tried to learn to ride a bike in the busy streets of the capital and how she never really learned it because she kept crashing into innocent tourists.
Stores wasn’t must of her favorite places to be. Lots of people but no friends. Kinda lost of the point so she was ready to simply shop what they needed and move on.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

Full name : Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:55 pm

Ash chuckled, sending the pictures right away so she wouldn't forget it. It felt really good, not just to be close and take pictures, but to actually feel the connection she felt to Alice. She hated the thought of having to go back home already, however she felt quite privileged to even have come here and meet up. Sure, her parents didn't know, and she would perhaps not tell them for a while, just to avoid the whole stranger-danger talk with her mother.
Walking outside it was safe to say that neither of them had really missed the cold. The warmth of the dome they had long left behind was just a mere memory as they reached the small supermarket, the story of Alice not having been able to learn how to ride a bike quite funny and still making her giggle. "You know, if you ever come visit me I'll teach you how to ride a bike," she said as a promise. They decided to just grab the most essential things inside, stopping by the small to-go cooler with sandwiches, salads and all kinds of easy meals. Humming to herself she picked up a sandwich with chicken and green pesto, thinking it sounded decent, also grabbing a couple of water bottles for them. Letting Alice decide what she wanted before they headed up to the till. Ash decided to pay, just out of convenience, muttering something about her getting it the next time. Next time, which was seemingly something both of them agreed on would happen in the future.
Finally out on the streets once more, she decided to place their things in her backpack before trying to find her way around with the different signs outside. Yet again it seemed like the fenix had the overview of their location, and she followed blindly. As they walked she decided it was her time to entertain with a story. "And so I find him, butt naked in the middle of the school auditorium, and you know what this idiot tells me?" she laughed, having a hard time containing just how fun she found this memory, "sorry, Ash, I guess this year needed to start a little more daringly." She mimicked her school friend's voice, his name was Vinnie and quite the weirdo, but Ash and him had basically survived High School together. "I swear, he's stupid, but I think you'd like him."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:35 pm

Alice just picked up a simple vegetarian sandwich out of the cooler. Not that she was a vegetarian but she liked the food. She thanked Ash for paying and promised to pay next time. It seemed like the two already had plenty plans in the future and it already felt just so natural.
As soon as they exited the store she took the lead once again, heading to the hostel. She listened intently as Ash told her story and kept a smile on her lips that could break into a laugh at any time. She covered her mouth, slightly embarrassed that she laughed when her story told of a butt naked boy. She just couldn’t help herself.
“He sounds like a hoot. I gotta meet him.” More the merrier, she thought. Plus, she loved a wild-card which he definitely sounded like he could be.
Alice showed the way to the hostel and let Ash lead the way to her room. Already getting closer made her look forward to being in a warm room again and not feel the cold on her cheeks.
As soon as she entered the room she ran her hands over her arms, taking in the warmth. The gloves came off too as she offered them back before she would forget. The scarf stayed on as she had almost already forgotten it was there and the extra layer of clothes gave some extra warmth to her.
“Nice place.” She complimented as one of the first things, just as she was taught by her parents. She complimented it even though it wasn’t really ‘her’ place, but she felt it appropriate anyways. A bit nervously she just stood, sandwich in hand not sitting down, slightly unaware of where to place herself, almost feeling like a fish out of water.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:53 pm

"I promise you, he's much worse than that," she smiled, shaking her head as she still felt so giggly from her story. Eventually they wounded up at the hostel, Ash taking the lead as she knew the way to her room. It wasn't really anything special, but it was quite spacious, considering it was meant for four people in total. Only seeing as she traveled outside of the tourist season she had wounded up with this giant room to herself. The compliment made her chuckle as she removed her jacket, revealing her true outfit underneath. She felt a little sweaty, but she hoped she wasn't smelling too funky. Taking off her beanie as well it revealed the true frizz underneath, making her sigh as she walked to the mirror, combing her fingers through it in a desperate attempt to make it look somewhat presentable.
Turning around she noticed how Alice was just standing there, making her smile a little apologetically, "you can sit down wherever," she assured her, leaning down to untie her shoes, kicking them off by the door, leaving them to lay a little messy. It didn't really matter anyways, right? Moving over, she opted to crawl up on the bed she had been sleeping in, pulling her feet up and away from the cold floor. Despite the heating having been turned up, it seemed it wouldn't heat up the uncarpeted floors. Tossing a water bottle to the fenix she smiled, unwrapping her sandwich as she hadn't been kidding when she said she was hungry. Taking a big bite, she sighed in relief as she leaned back against the headboard, chewing as she looked around the room.
"Are you vegetarian?" she asked a little curiously. She hadn't really mentioned it, but she would like to know if that was the case. Taking another bite of her sandwich she groaned softly. It felt good to finally eat, especially since the only thing she had been able to get down so far was the croissant, and that was hours ago by now. Picking a bit at the bread she smiled as she finished chewing, "is it weird that I invited you here instead of to some restaurant?" It seemed to have dawned on her that this perhaps was not really what people did on their first dates. But then again, she was a student and money didn't grow on trees. Buying a fancy meal just seemed redundant, besides this way they didn't have to worry about noisy people. Ash liked being around others, but when it came to this sorta ordeal, she much more preferred something a tad more intimate. She wanted to be able to hear what Alice was saying, and it wasn't like she had an alterior motive for inviting her here. Well besides the hope that she might get to kiss her again, but for now she was quite content with simply eating and getting some calories in her system.
Unscrewing the lid to her water bottle she gulped down a few mouthfuls, a bit happy that she hadn't picked a sandwich that was heavy in garlic or curry. That could've been a bit off putting, right? But then again she wasn't sure what the norm was with dates like these.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:20 pm

A little flabbergasted she kicked off her shoes and made sure they stood nicely, unlike Ash’s. She just lightly scoffed at it before standing up again where she almost lost everything she was holding, including her breath as a water bottle was chucked her way. In a slight fumble she managed to catch it in the end. In her socked feet she made her way to the other end of the bed and sat down, cross legged and started unwrapping her sandwich. “Oh, no. Not really. Meatless food is usually pretty tasty and you know… the whole environment thing too.” She rolled her eyes, even though there was some truth behind it. Not anything she believed any individual could change anything about but it was worth considering. She took small bites of her food, not really being that hungry or as hungry as Ash seemed. “A bit. But this is nice too.” She ensured her. “It can be so expensive and this fills you just as well.” She tried justifying it by taking another bite. It was a decent sandwich so she didn’t complain.
A few times during her eating some bits of pieces kept escaping her grasp and either falling in her lap or on the bed. “Sorry.” She said every time it would hit the bed she would pick it up and eat it. “I’m usually not this messy.” She giggled and hoped it would come off as endearing instead of unkempt. “So, how long are you staying?” She definitely had ulterior motives for asking. The longer she stayed the more chances there’d be of seeing her again before she had to leave. An end she didn’t like to think of yet, so instead she filled her mind with the hope of seeing Ash even more on her stay.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 5:18 pm

Ash looked rather apologetic, she hadn't really meant to catch her off guard like that, muttering a small, "sorry~" regret clearly on her face. Though Alice made a great recovery and even joined her on the bed. The mattress wasn't really all that good, but she suspected this hostel was quite used when the tourist season kicked in, so it wasn't like she was surprised. Besides that she hadn't really payed a lot of money to stay here for the few nights she was going to be in Korinthia. Looking at her sandwich she listened Alice explain her reasoning, feeling a bit guilty that she hadn't really thought about that. Perhaps because she had never really had to think too much about it, mostly eating what was served at home. Meat was just something of a normal thing that was prepared and put on the table.
She ate as the fenix reassured her this wasn't too bad. Though Ash did make a mental note that sometime in the future she wanted them to go for a real dinner date. Maybe once she had moved here and gotten a part time job? That could be a thing, right? The fact that the apologies came left and right just made her feel like chuckling, shaking her head each time, saying that "it's alright," or "don't worry about it." If she didn't want the risk of food being dropped in her sleeping area she shouldn't be sitting and eating on it. But besides that it wasn't like Alice just let the droppings lay on the bed, she picked it up and ate it, so no worries to find a piece of lettuce later when it was time for bed.
"Well school starts back up after the weekend, and I thought I might as well just stay here until at least Saturday," she wanted to get a small head start on the homework on Sunday, and it being Wednesday today meant she actually had half a week here in Korinthia. "I got an interview with the art college I've applied to tomorrow, but other than that I'm free to do whatever," was that her hinting at the fact that she wanted to spend more time with her? Yeah, but it wasn't really a hint and subtlety they were way past. "Do you have any plans for the week, or do you think you could squeeze me in at least once before I go home?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:31 pm

With small bites did the sandwich slowly disappeared but not fully as she decided not to finish it. She couldn’t tell if it was leftover nerves or if she just wasn’t that hungry. She washed it all down with water that washed away whatever taste that was left behind by the coffee and suddenly worried that Ash would have tasted that during the kiss. Then again, she did almost have the same drink so maybe it wasn’t such a big deal.
She still felt a little bad for leaving little pieces of food behind on the bed so she did her best to pick them all up and leave them in the plastic wrapper from the sandwich that still had the half-eaten part in it. At least it seemed like Ash found her apologizing endearing so she didn’t feel too bad, luckily.
Mentally she pictured the days ahead as Ash described her plans, which didn’t seem like she had that much planned. It pleased Alice as it definitely sounded like there would be a chance to see her at least once before they had to part ways again. “Hmm, I think I would be able to find some time.” she replied with a cheesy grin on her lips. She really didn’t have other plans, other than painting, but that could wait ‘till later.
“Maybe I can take you out to dinner tomorrow evening, my treat. Then you can tell me all about the interview too.” She once again spoke before she really thought about it. Was it too showy to offer fancy dinner after the supermarket sandwiches? “Or we can go to a museum on Friday. There’s a really nice one close to here, plus it’s free.”
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:01 pm

Ash felt the butterflies in her stomach start to flutter once more as she watched Alice grin. Chuckling lightly she looked down, fiddling lightly with the empty sandwich wrapping, the plastic crinkling slightly. She had hoped that was the case, that the fenix did in fact have time for her. Of course she couldn't demand the attention, but just spending a bit more time together, and yet she wanted to. It was like she knew there was a timer above their heads, that she would have to go back home and the thought alone made her heart ache a little. Perhaps because she hadn't felt this comfortable around someone before. "Would it be too much to ask for both?" she chuckled, shaking her head as she smiled a little goofily at the wrapping in her hand.
Biting her lower lip she stretched her leg out, her foot touching the side of the fenix' thigh as if she felt there was too much distance between them. A simple touch. Not anything special. But it was oh so nice. "I wouldn't mind seeing you every day I can," a sweet admittance that sounded so innocent spoken out loud. They were still strangers in a way, and yet they were not. Ash knew that what she was feeling was a seed that could grow into something really quite wonderful. Her eyes moved up, looking at the dress that Alice was wearing, just taking it in before her eyes moved up to look at her eyes. Such dark eyes that had a warm shade of brown. Like the color of warm and freshly brewed coffee. Did she know how pretty she was without even trying? The pale white hair that framed her round face was breathtaking, but what she kept stealing glances of was those slightly pouty lips. The rememberance of their shared kiss in the dome could send shivers down her back.
A little mindlessly she grabbed her bottle of water, toying around with the cap a little, her eyes diverting, looking down at her finger scratching lightly against the plastic lid. "The hostel has a common area with games and such," she spoke out loud, not sure if Alice found this too boring. "I also have my computer with me ... We could watch a movie or something?" throwing suggestions out there because she was almost terrified of having to say goodbye already.  
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:23 pm

She looked up as if she were thinking it over. There really wasn’t anything to think about since her schedule was completely empty and even if there were plans she would easily move them to spend more time with this lovely red-head. “You really aren’t gonna miss any chance to be with me, huh?” She looked down at the half-eaten sandwich and smiled as her eyes landed on Ash again. “It’s almost desperate of you.” She giggled softly and let a hand land on the other’s food as she reached it out to her leg. “But I like it. We can do that.” Her eyes stayed on Ash, taking her in. It seemed like a moment of them just sitting in silence, which oddly enough wasn’t awkward. Alice was actually glad she didn’t reject her about coming to the hostel room because it already felt oh so nice. She couldn’t help but catch the other staring but didn’t mention it. Instead she took the time to appreciate the time they’d already spent together and thinking of more of the times they’d share over the next couple of days.
But she knew that sitting and staring at each other couldn’t be what they’d spend the rest of their day on, even though she probably wouldn’t mind. She could spend every second counting freckles or getting used to the feeling of her own fingers through Ash’s long fiery hair. “A movie sounds good.” If she was lucky enough it could be a really boring movie so another kiss could make it more interesting or she at least could get the chance to hold her hand again. “I like most movies, so I’m up for pretty much anything.” With a slight squeeze on Ash’s foot she got up to throw away the leftover sandwich in the little plastic pin that stood nearby. Afterwords she gently clapped her hands together over and over again in a ‘done’ kinda fashion before returning to sit on the not-so bouncy bed.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 3:28 pm

Ash chuckled, getting up to discard of her trash as well, but also walking over to a closet that only she had the key for. It was nice having somewhere to store valuables when traveling, and this hostel was actually pretty cool in the sense that each room had the corresponding lockable closets. Getting her computer out, she flipped the screen up, turning it on as her other hand fiddled to grab the charger. She usually never traveled anywhere without her computer, maybe because she used it a lot at school so being without it she felt almost naked. The fenix had said she liked almost any movie, but she was still pondering what they could watch.
She sat down on the bed with her back against the headboard, making room so Alice could move over to sit beside her. It would be a little snug, but Ash wouldn't mind it if she didn't. Her computer started up, her background a picture of her and Vinnie in front of some graffiti that the seraph had made. She checked the internet connection, which was pretty decent for a hostel, but she knew that the download time would be a bit slow. Any which way, she opened an internet browser clicking her way to a streaming service before humming softly, "any movies here that catch your eye?" If they were watching something it might as well be a bit interesting, though Ash was already sure that her attention would be mostly on the pretty fenix next to her.
Flipping through the online catalogue of movies they eventually settled on a basic romantic comedy. To her it didn't have to be anything special, and plot wise a rom-com was easy to follow up on if she were to lose focus. Placing the computer half on her lap and half on Alice's, she leaned back, pressing play and watching the title screen along with logos of production companies spring by on screen. Though her attention was more so on her hands. She felt a little bit of an itch in her fingers to just reach over and take her hand, but she also wanted it to be subtle and not too eager. Since when had she cared about how she came off?
Her hand opted to rest on her thigh, her fingers tapping a bit against her skirt, playing a bit with the fabric between her fingers. And yet slowly they made their travel. down from her skirt and slowly over Alice's thigh to take her hand. It felt good. The butterflies swarming in her belly as she smiled a bit at the screen. It wasn't like she really payed attention to what was the main conflict, no, her mind was fully honed in on the fenix' hand in her own, her fingers slowly moving to intertwine themselves with hers. Her thumb caressing the back of her hand in a mindless loop, though she tried switching it up and move in different patterns just to keep it a little interesting.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 4:20 pm

As the other got ready by finding the computer she got comfortable in the bed with her back against the headboard. There wasn’t much space but that just meant they had to sit close, which probably was pretty intentional. Alice surely didn’t mind, feeling the other’s body against hers which she almost automatically just wanted to snuggle up against but thought that might be too soon.
The romantic rom-com wasn’t Alice’s first choice but it was alright. A plot that was like so many others so it wouldn’t be too hard to follow along, even if something were to interrupt them from watching the film. The thought brought redness to her cheeks and she bit her lower lip as she felt the fidgeting of her skirt from Ash. Feeling she might have been a bit restless and desperate Alice let her hand slide into hers, intertwining their fingers. In that moment she felt like a lucky girl getting all of Ash’s attention like that. She tilted her head to lean on Ash’s shoulder and cuddled a little closer. At that point it wasn’t about the movie anymore and more about the two of them. She felt warm and comfortable, almost so much that she could fall asleep even though she really didn’t want to miss any minute with Ash.
“This is really nice. “ she breathed out in almost a sigh as she got even more comfortable, hand in hand on her thigh and her head on Ash’s shoulder and now her body slightly turned against Ash as well to cuddle even closer to her. “The movie, bad, but this… this is good.” she said as the story of the movie started going in a very predictable way like most romantic comedies usually are.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 6:35 pm

Feeling Alice move in closer, her head on her shoulder, Ash couldn't help but smile, leaning her head to lean on the fenix'. Her body was getting warmer having the other to snuggle up to. The sigh made her chuckle softly, trying not to move too much as if it would disrupt their little bubble of comfortable closeness. "The movie is the worst thing I've seen in a while," she giggled in agreement, lifting her head to look down at her. Did she know how many summersaults her stomach made when she looked at her? Ash had long forgotten to even count, and she just looked at her a little lovestruck, "your hand is so soft," a mutter of confusion but also that of bliss. Had holding someone else's hand ever felt so real? Had it ever made her worry that her palms would get sweaty and she would have to do the awkward wipe away against her thigh? She wasn't sure.
"Uh- c-can I kiss you?" maybe it was a bit too late to ask when they had already kissed back at the garden, but she felt it was only proper now that they were alone and sitting this close. "Sorry, I guess I'm just not used to being this intimidated by another person," swallowing a bit of her pride, but it was better to just say it. That way it wouldn't be awkward later on. What Ash really wanted was to forget about the movie and just kiss Alice. But she felt almost dirty thinking about that, even if it wouldn't be more than just a cute moment of their lips meeting. Adjusting herself a bit so she was facing the fenix a little better, she lifted her free hand up, running a few fingers over her cheeks, feeling how soft and warm they were. It was pretty safe to say that she was beginning to feel something for Alice. Even if it was just her crush growing stronger, she felt like there was something more there. Although it was still too early to say, Ash was the type of person to be all or nothing. She didn't like to be kept in the dark, she preferred to just state what she wanted. But with Alice it was like she couldn't even make demands. She put her faith in this other girl's hand, so willing to offer her heart and come what may that it scared her a little.
Breathing out in a small shudder, her green eyes met with the brown ones. They looked almost like uncut garnet, so warm and inviting - just like the rest of her. It was the thoughts of a madwoman, she noted, that she felt like she had already fallen for Alice without even noticing fully. "Was it weirder that I asked?" she giggled, looking down, feeling her cheeks burn a bit as heat rose to them.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 10:46 pm

A slight chuckle escaped her lips by the other’s words. The movie was pretty predictable and the acting was nothing to write home about so it was almost a relief when the red-head asked for a kiss. “It’s okay. I kinda like the weird.” She turned her head to look at Ash and almost lost her breath seeing her face so up close again, since the last time she did they shared the warm kiss in the dome of butterflies. It made her stomach gitty and her hands feel even warmer. “Especially when the weird is this cute as you are.” She couldn’t help leaning into the hand a little, feeling the warmth they seemed to share. Only one thing was in her mind with the noise of the film slowly fading out as her lips colliding with the other’s was dominating. She felt herself start to crumble in Ash’s hands, like whatever she would say next would make her fall completely. A dangerous game but Alice felt too brave and maybe even daring to stop anything. Not that she wanted to stop either. This time she took no chance of an awkward first encounter as she leaned in, eyes slightly open to once again feel her lips on her own again. First when she felt the softness she closed her eyes and let herself emerge into the feeling it gave meanwhile the gritty in her stomach didn’t calm down. It all seemed to blush up even harder at the kiss making it hard to think about much else. There simply were nothing else than her lips so gently against her own and the feeling of her warm hand against her cheek. She felt greedy, leaning more into the kiss almost fearing it would be taken away from her. Like the red-head would prematurely end their distraction from the dull movie. But she hoped it would last longer and create a moment she wouldn’t forget for a while.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 4:15 pm

Kinda liked the weird. Wow. Had a sentence ever made her feel so reassured? The follow up made her blush, biting her lower lip lightly as she leaned in as well. The hand on Alice's face just carefully cupping her cheek before their lips finally greeted once more. It truly felt like nothing could ever beat this. Like she had been living in a world without color and now all she saw and felt was the overwhelming stimulation and discovery of the most wonderful colors. Her eyes had fallen shut, her body leaning in closer to the fenix, hungering for her lips, her scent, her taste. Ash's hand moved carefully from her cheek and down to palming her neck, experiencing that in fact their pulses were both going crazy.
Breaking the kiss she gasped softly, but their lips weren't separated for long as she leaned in again, savoring the taste, giving the hand that still held the other's a small excited squeeze. Yeah, Ash had fallen already. It was amazing and made her whole body tingle, but it was also scary like falling off of a cliff, hoping someone would catch her before she hit the bottom. The want to lay down with her was taking over, but the computer on their laps made that a bit hard. Pulling away she took some time to catch her breath that was heavy with the intimacy of this moment. Wanting to say something, and yet it was as if words had no real meaning in this pseudo-world they were in right now. Instead she sent her a small smile, one that showed a mischievous glimmer in the green ones.
Letting go of Alice, she grabbed the computer, moving it over to the nightstand before returning her attention to the lovely fenix by her side. Being a bit brave she opted to crawl up on her lap, her cheeks red from the heat they had been making and were soon to share once more. One knee on each side of Alice's thighs, she leaned over her, her hands free to cup her face between both palms. Admiring her, holding her head like she was truly the most precious thing in the world, she smiled as her head leaned down closer. "You're really pretty," she whispered, so close that she could feel her breath on her skin. It sent delightful shivers down her back, making her fingertips tingle and her toes wiggle a bit. Wetting her lips a little she let her body take control, greeting Alice's soft ones. It was crazy how it made her very being so surprised and yet so safe being here with the other. It was still innocent, though suggestive in the sense that Ash's poor skirt had ridden up her thighs, pooling at her hips, but she didn't even think about her own decency as all her mind could really focus on was the feeling of their kiss. Their lips moving together, syncing in a small dance as the corny movie faded to be only background noises.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 4:50 pm

As corny as it might seem it almost felt like a perfect moment from a book, feeling her lips against her own and her body so close, slightly begging for more. The break from the kiss worried her for a moment, scared if the other was holding back for some reason, so it took her a bit with surprise to once again feel the soft lips upon her own again. It was like she couldn’t breathe, but didn’t need to either. The second break made her open her eyes, seeing right into the deep green ones right across from her. The silence was not worrying, only that she feared their moment would be over and the pleasant feeling was only temporary. But the break was of good use, both because she was able to catch her breath and feel her body in place once again. Only to once again feel the giddy and tinkle run through her body when Ash climbed her way over Alice with a leg on both sides of her thighs. She gasped for air, feeling pinned but yet not totally trapped. She let her hands up on Ash’s sides, grabbing onto her shirt and holding a calm smile on her pounding lips.
She felt wordless at the other’s compliment and only smiled brighter and felt her head comfortable in her gentle grasp. Her own hands tightened the grasp on her shirt when she moved close enough to share yet another kiss. The heat had taken over as thoughts started pooling into her own mind making her cheeks blush even more. She had a desire for the red-head that she couldn’t fully explain but for now the kiss would satisfy her enough.
Bravely she pushed herself deeper into the kiss, parting her lips to playfully try and let her own tongue slide in between the other’s lips for a deeper and wetter kiss. “Mh.” She moaned without thinking clearly but letting herself into the moment and just forget everything else than just her.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:38 pm

It was as if words weren't needed, and why would they be when it seemed they were both on the same page. The knot in her stomach from the pure joy she felt as she sat here on top of the warm fenix was almost too much to handle. Ash thought of herself as a pretty decent kisser, but it was also hard to judge when you couldn't exactly kiss yourself. Instead she went by how the other reacted, and as a tongue was introduced she was a slave to such a demand. Opening up and greeting the tongue with her own, her heart started beating out of control. Trying to focus on breathing through her nose, her hands moved down to Alice's shoulders, pulling herself closer as if it would help pump oxygen in to her lungs. The subsequent moan made her body hunger for that much more, but all she could really do right now was moan softly back in to the other's mouth, praying that neither of them would never have to part ways again.
For a girl who hadn't really experimented much, kissing Alice was like opening her eyes for the first time. The fact that kissing someone else could feel this good? It was a little mind-blowing. Leaning away she panted for air, a string of saliva still connecting them. Her mouth open, her eyes half-lidded as she took her time to feel her beating heart. Her hands were softly gripping at Alice's shoulders, looking at her as her own freckled face was red from the heat and clearly rather blissful in her expression. "It's very warm, huh," she whispered, still panting softly, her thumbs playing a bit with the straps on her dress. Was every part of her so soft? Her skin was smooth and warm, and oh so inviting. "I like it though," she followed up with a mutter and a slight smile that hopefully didn't make her look goofy; Though let's be honest, it probably did.
The movie continued, the music intensifying as something dramatic was happening, but Ash couldn't take her eyes off of the fenix. "I - uh ... Sorry this is perhaps awkward," looking down she frowned a bit, but maybe it was better to come clean before things escalated a little too fast for her to keep up. "I haven't been with a girl before," was that stupid? She knew she couldn't be born with that experience, but what if the nice fenix now thought she was a prude or worse just thought she was experimenting to figure herself out. Of course Ash was trying to figure herself out, but she didn't doubt her attraction to Alice. Far from it.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:57 pm

The kissing seemed to heat up pretty intensely, especially with their tongues in an integrated dance. It all seemed to be good to be true, kissing such a wonderful girl and then on the first date? It wasn’t like Alice at all, but the chemistry was there and it all seemed so natural. Her hands were at loss though, not knowing if they should move up or down as she was quite inexperienced herself. Her thoughts were at a slight panic but the red-head put a brief pause on her panic as she paused the kiss and talked. Alice just nodded at the heat, she liked it and felt even more comfortable in it, like it was her true element and she knew it was due to her biological nature. Looking up at Ash she still felt the heat, like nothing could take it away but she knew something had to put a stop to it at some point, and it did with the other’s words that caught Alice a bit off guard. “Oh, no, we don’t have to…” Her grasp on Ash’s shirt loosened and crept between their bodies to cover her face for a brief second before she lowered them enough to look up into the green eyes once again. “Me neither. Actually… I haven’t really…” She felt embarrassed by her own inexperience and hardly knew how to put the words out there. “I mean, I have been, or… I have done… not really done anything but…” She closed her eyes tightly to escape the reality she now found herself in. Something had to put a stop to everything eventually, she just really hoped she didn’t have to say those embarrassing words. She raised her hands to put on Ash’s shoulders and took a deep breath in. “So we don’t have to. Really. It’s okay.”
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:19 pm

Ash seemed to strike something within the sweet fenix, and now she felt bad for even saying anything. This was usually how it went with the guys she had dated: A few kisses, making out, and before she knew it they wanted more. The only experience she had with girls was what she knew from her own body, but every woman was different that way. Guys could just stick it in, to put it crudely, and they would be happy. It seemed as though she had hit a topic that it seemed even Alice was not very well known in, and for some reason it made Ash feel a bit more safe. If neither of them knew anything, then they could get to figure it out eventually. Not being able to stop herself, she breathed out in a slight chuckle, feeling so relieved to now have this out in the open.
Tilting her head a little to the side, she didn't shy away from touching the fenix up her bare arms in a soothing motion, watching her as she sat here. "How about ... We just stick to what feels good?" she suggested, hoping they could work around this awkwardness just like they had any other obstacle today. "I mean, I really like kissing you," leaning in she gave her a sweet and almost innocent peck on the nose, giggling softly as her nose nuzzled against her forehead, smelling her rosy scent. "And I would really like it if you touched me more, like, my hips and thighs," that was parts of her that she felt comfortable with for now. They could have time to explore more eventually, but setting boundaries would maybe help them know how far they could take it.
"I also really like it if you'd run your fingers through my hair, not pulling it but you know," Ash moved her hands up, showing it on Alice as she gently moved her fingers through her hair, her fingers digging lightly at her scalp in that same motion. "Is there something you like? Or would like to try?" She was being rather grown up about this, but it was only because consent to her was almost second nature.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:57 pm

It was like a breath of relief how calm and collected Ash was about the subject. It made Alice feel more comfortable and calm as there were pretty much no obligations to what would happen other than them just having a nice and good time. “I don’t know.” She admitted, never really found herself in such a situation before. Her experience was to holding hands and kissing, not more than that, but having a calm conversation about consent made her feel more safe and even a little daring. “I’d like… your hands touching my sides. That’d be okay.” She smiled gently and let her own hands glide down her own sides first before gently and careful landinging on the other’s thighs. “Just… your gentle touch anywhere is enough, for now.” She raised herself up a bit and returned a kiss on her chin before falling down into the bed again.
Never in a million years did she think she’d be lucky enough to find herself in bed, cuddling with this amazing girl on their first date, which made her happy that it actually was happening. “Maybe kiss me more down my neck.” She added in a lower voice and took a deep breath in. “And for the love… end that movie.” she giggled. “Maybe just put on some music?” She looked over to the computer where the movie seemed to be rounding down anyways as the main characters hugged and somber music played in the background.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 7:20 pm

Down the sides and kisses down her neck, check. That seemed doable. The mention of the movie made Ash realize she had barely paid attention to it, turning her head to look at the screen, chuckling as she shook her head. "Reasonable suggestion," leaning over, stretching a bit, but remaining seated on top of the fenix as her fingers moved over the mousepad. The window with the movie was promptly closed, opening up a small music program where she clicked a few more times, putting on something more calm. Adjusting the sound a bit, she leaned away from the computer and found her focus back on Alice.
Leaning back down over her, she moved some of her red hair behind her ear, smiling widely, "better?" she asked, clearly a light tease, but she was really happy about not having to listen to the two main characters' voices anymore. The music she had picked was random, sure, but it did fit her love for girly-indie songs that she usually listened to, hoping that the other wouldn't mind. Leaning down she kissed her nose once more, letting her lips hover teasingly over her lips, just sharing the air between them. "I'm going to need to know what perfume you use," she whispered as if they had to keep quiet, but it was more so because their faces were so close, "I don't think I can afford to forget your scent." Leaving a light peck against her lips before moving down in a trail of tiny yet gentle kisses she finally reached the fenix' neck. Breathing a slight bit heavier than normal, she felt like her heart was once again acting up, her stomach fluttering with butterflies.
She started out slow, her lips simply exploring Alice's neck, trying to leave no spot untouched, the rosy perfume in her nose making her feel a bit turned on by now. Was she going to ever forget the feeling? She doubted it. Her hands moved down along her side, giving a few squeezes here and there, just letting her feel the different types of pressures that her hands could provide. Her tongue moved out, licking carefully over her pulse, gritting her teeth before blowing cold air on the wet spot. Chuckling a bit as she clearly felt a little more mischievous, but that was only a good sign. It showed that Ash was opening up, feeling more comfortable, and the fact that she could trust the fenix. Her lips sucked lightly just below her ear, not trying to leave a mark - well at least not unless she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 7:53 pm

With her eyes still on the computer she was quickly interrupted as Ash reached over to switch to some music. Instead, she looked up at her as she was looking away, and she couldn’t help but smile. Seeing her focus on something else than her made her want her attention back but it also gave her an opportunity to admire the red-head. Her hair had a slight wave to it and a lock out of place begged for Alice to tug it back into place.
The music was definitely an improvement which she expressed with a nod. She worried she was caught staring at the other but she was also happy to get her attention back.
“Mh, remind me to tell you later then.” she hummed and let the and opposite to where she kissed her neck rise to start gliding into her hair. With split fingers she let them run up her scalp and gently nuzzle into it while her other hand circled around on her thigh in small careful circles.
She stretched her neck to make more room for the little kisses and closed her eyes to enjoy it even more. She almost forgot to move herself as Ash seemed to become more frisky. She bit her lower lip to hold back any noises she might otherwise have exhaled, and didn’t realize her hands were squeezing more than gently caressing. “Sorry.” She whispered with a breathy tone, unintentionally as she enjoyed the moment more than she thought. It was like her body and mind had two individual minds both wanting something different. “It’s so nice.” she whispered in an attempt to not moan out loud. She let her hand glide around on her thigh, slightly squeezing now and then. She really liked touching more of Ash’s body because it calmed her curiosity a bit. She still felt like she wanted more, but that could have been her body talking. She actually enjoyed them taking it slow. It made the moment last longer which she couldn’t ask for more. Everything seemed so perfect, like soaring again. A feeling she started to feel only Ash could bring, and she definitely didn’t mind.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 9:30 pm

There was no doubt in her mind. This felt right. Even if it was just their first date, it was so clear it wasn't just that. They knew each other, well at least from their excessive texting back and forth, and now from today. But it was like they understood one another, moving like magnets pulling and pushing at each other just enough to make the friction spark like electricity. As she was busy working on her neck she felt her thigh getting squeezed a little harder. While she would've said it wasn't what they agreed on, she knew it was because she was losing composure. Gods, all she wanted to hear was Alice moaning just for her, already getting high on the thought of what marvelous sounds she could produce. But then the squeeze stopped, followed by an apology she smiled against her neck, breathing against her skin in a small scoff. "If it's so nice ... Why aren't you moaning yet?" she whispered in a frisky tease, pulling away from her neck to look at the pale haired woman beneath her. "I mean, I can hear on your breathing that you're restricting yourself," her finger moved so delicately down along the middle of the fenix' neck that was a bit wet from her wet kisses. Biting her lower lip, she felt how swollen her lips had gotten from all the kissing and sucking, but it was a nice ache.
"Please," she whispered, leaning down to kiss her forehead a few sporadic places, moving her lips slowly around her face, "I want to hear." It was quite the genuine plea. Hearing what Alice liked or not would help her greatly in determining her next moves. Her kisses ended up at the fenix' pouty lips, smiling as she leaned in, connecting their lips, however this time she didn't hesitate to introduce her tongue. Licking her lips, her body aching to taste her again, letting the tenderness take over once more. The vivid colors she saw when she kissed Alice were like fireworks. That was how poets described kissing someone you loved, wasn't it? But Ash was not a poet, but a painter. To her it was more like a canvas filled with rainbows and sunsets, warm and inviting and such a safe feeling in her gut.
As her lips and tongue was busy, her hands moved down, grabbing her hands gently. Entangling the fingers on both hands, she pulled them up over the fenix' head, pressing them down in to the mattress. "You can squeeze my hands as much as you like," she promised her, after breaking their heated kiss, "remember to tell me if there's something I'm doing wrong ... Or something you want to try." It was all new for her too, but she luckily knew a little bit - at least enough to make do. Her kisses moved down once more, devouring her neck, her breathing heavy as she decided to bite teasingly against the soft flesh, moaning herself at the feeling. Perhaps if she started moaning herself, Alice wouldn't feel so alone, and it would perchance also make her feel that more encouraged to reply to her breathy calls.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 9:51 pm

Her words were so daring, making Alice lost for words once more. It was a whole other side to the otherwise shy girl she talked to in the coffee shop but maybe it was just what she needed. She had yet to let her fully emerge into the feeling, but maybe because she was scared of falling too hard? The thoughts got drowned in the wet and intense kiss that for sure made Alice’s face fire up in an intense blush. Thoughts about sitting across from this red-head the next day at some fancy place where all out the window and everything was about the moment at hand. She let out careful moans into the kiss, as well as she could with their tongues interlocked with each other. It was like the heat had been turned up, full blow, almost begging her to undress. Maybe a step too far but the thought definitely crossed her mind.
When the other pulled away and gave her lips a break from the severe workout they were on she was slightly panting for air. If it wasn’t for the kiss it was her touch and not that it was her dominating control that took her hands captive and spoke words that made her melt into submission. “Touch me.” she begged, stretching her neck once again while a shiver of pleasure ran down her back. “Anywhere.” She felt her toes curl which made her legs bend slightly until she could feel the other against her thighs.
At that point she was willing to do anything to make it last, so she followed order and didn’t hold back on her moans, but kept them to a point where they didn’t make her blush. They were quiet, but loud enough that the other, so close, could hear them for sure. “I don’t want it to stop yet.” she said and squeezed her hands tightly as she felt her body tense up by another kiss placed perfectly on her sensitive skin.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 10:12 pm

Who would've known Ash had this side within her? It was as if Alice was drawing it out of her, feeling the power in her veins as she was the one dominating. Was it weird? She didn't have a clear answer, but then it was as if the more the other submitted, the more she felt drawn to lean in to that urge. The poor girl didn't even know it all stemmed from her ifrit nature, but ignorance was bliss, especially in this scenario. That was when the begging started, not only that but the fact that she heard the soft moans was really edging her on. Ash let go of one hand, but instead of letting her gain that control, she placed her other hand, holding Alice's second hand on top of the newly released one. That way she could still hold both arms up and keep her pinned down.
Her now free hand moved down her arm slowly, her fingertips only lightly touching the warm skin. She didn't want to overwhelm her too much, but there was also a need to touch her some place that was a bit more risky. Of course she moved slower, taking her time, letting Alice feel that they could always stop, even if Ash was in control, she wouldn't do anything if the fenix didn't like it. There was no fun in being pushed to a limit that was too far out of one's comfort zone. It was a careful move, her breath heavy against the fenix neck as her hand slowly but surely cupped her breast. Wow, it was really soft. Not just the dress - oh, well it was soft too - but the feeling of the fatty tissue beneath was indeed something Ash liked feeling, maybe more so because she knew it was Alice. Moaning softly against her neck, she placed a few kisses against it before her lips decided to travel once more. This time down to the exposed part of her décolletage, placing careful and rather delicate kisses against it.
Alice was squeezing her hand, telling her that she didn't want it to stop just yet, and she hushed her sweetly, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth as she pulled away from her chest to look at her. Her eyes soft, a loving gaze befalling the fenix beneath her, seeing her red cheeks contrast her pale white hair made her smile. "Just because it doesn't go further, it doesn't need to stop," she assured her. Was that really what Alice thought? That Ash would get bored? Like hell she would! This woman was the most amazing person she had ever had the pleasure of meeting, and now she was actively fooling around with her on a bed. Anyone would be mad as to deny this heavenly being beneath her anything. "Though I do feel a little lightheaded," she admitted in a small chuckle, a little drunk on love and affection.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 10:52 pm

She didn’t even try to bite it in her anymore but her moans were still careful and low as she let herself go under the hand of the other. She let her pin her in place and felt the excitement rush as she had one hand free to gently touch her bare skin. A soft squeak exited her mouth as she felt her breast get fondled. It was an unknown feeling but another pleasant one. She wondered for a moment how many more pleasant surprises she would get but didn’t think twice to count as her focus snapped back on Ash. Her kisses, her hands… it was enough to make her remember this day for a very long time, that was for sure. She had her eyes closed until the other spoke, which made her look right up at her. Worried for a moment she let her own wordlessness set aside. “We don’t have to continue either.” she said with a low voice, partly unknowing if their dom-sub relationship has dulled down for more bodily needs. “Anything you want, that’s okay with me.” she ensured her, smiling while trying to keep her blushing down. She didn’t want to stop, and didn’t even think twice to if it was smart anymore. She was enjoying her time and most importantly, she was enjoying Ash. And even if she seemed inexperienced she seemed to have plans, or at least the intentions of something more. It turned Alice on, more than she’d ever felt before, making her lonely nights seem lame compared to the heat the two shared. No, she surely didn’t want her to stop, she wanted to see more of the surprises she could show, and she was excited to feel more on her own body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of something new | Alice & Ash
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next