Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The start of something new | Alice & Ash

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Alice

Alice

Full name : Alice Brundum Che
Quote : "Fire-child!" they called me. I think it fits.

The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 4:20 pm

She shrugged. She definitely had a big bias towards her, if she could give her everything she would, but it was not in her hands even though she wished it was. “I’m sure it will go fine,” she repeated again, trying to assure her. She didn’t know if things had changed and it had gotten harder but a fire-spirited person like her was sure to do great things. That’s what she thought anyway. Her eyes caught focus of the red-head as she asked about her day which made her a little flustered. “Well,” she started, trying to come up with something clever but lying had never been her strong suit. “I’ve honestly mostly just been trying to figure out what to wear. It was a process.” She laughed. “Time flies so fast sometimes, you know. I’m surprised I was late. I had all day, puh…” She shook her head in disbelief of herself. “One day I’ll be on time, I swear.” She held up a hand like she was confessing something and smiled back at the beautiful girl in front of her for a moment before it returned to her lap. “But that’s most my days, not very interesting.” She rolled her eyes. Did she talk too much? Something made her nervous. Maybe it was the place. That’s what she wanted to think and not the fact that it might be because Ash was there, making the butterflies return to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

Full name : Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 8:50 pm

"Well until then, we'll just have to keep trying," she smiled, not taking the fact that Alice was always running a bit late to heart. She was good, and Ash wasn't looking to put her down for something as simple and fixable as that. Reaching forward, she placed her hand on the table, adjusting a knife a little, as she couldn't help but wonder how much this silver ware was worth. Probably more than her whole outfit put together. "I don't mind hearing you talk, you know, I swear I could listen to you reading the dictionary and I'd be thrilled to hear every pronunciation from your lips," she said, looking up at Alice in front of her with a soft gaze to her eyes. It was so clear how hard she had fallen for the fenix. It was almost hard to imagine having to go back home. "I want to know whatever is on your mind - even if you feel it's silly, just know I'll probably like it," she added with a slight chuckle to her speech. No, she really wanted to hear everything if she could.
Their waiter soon enough returned with their food, filling up on their wine glasses now they were at it. Ash giggled, eyeing Alice as she felt like it was almost too fancy. "I think they are trying to get us drunk?" But she didn't seem offended, rather happily taking another swig from her glass before digging in to her soup. The taste! "Holy ..." she muttered, looking around as if she was the only one experiencing this level of culinary dishes. Everyone seemed so chill about it. "Is this for real?" she giggled, looking at Alice whom she hoped had the answers.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:27 pm

The fluster was impossible to hold back as Ash kept complimenting her. There was no doubt, the red-head was definitely deeply interested and Alice hardly knew how to handle it. She felt smitten as well but the fact that someone liked her that much was new. “I’ll try remembering that,” she said about Ash wanting to hear everything on her mind. It just gave an extra layer of security when she thought she couldn’t feel any safer with her. She grabbed her glass after the waiter filled it up and sent Ash a look of fake chok before she took a big sip. Getting drunk would probably not be a good idea but she didn’t really think much about that. Her focus was on Ash and everything she had to say or do. The food arrived and smelled amazing to Alice. She grabbed her silverware and dug in, humming with the good taste. She had to cover her mouth as a laugh almost escaped with the salmon as Ash seemed to really enjoy her soup. “I know all the good places in Laiepine, hm?” she said as she leaned a little over the table to not speak too loud in the quiet place. “Just in case you needed more reasons to stay.” She took a sip of her wine, knowing that it wasn’t fully up to her if she could come here or not, but it couldn’t hurt trying to convince her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 4:35 pm

As if Ash needed more reasons to stay. In fact she felt almost sad by the thought of having to go home, and yet it was so hard to think of when she was filled with so much happiness from simply being in the moment. "Don't share all your secrets now; I wouldn't mind a few surprise dates in the future these good places," she smiled, chuckling softly as she enjoyed the meal in front of her. It had a lot of spice to it, but was still creamy and didn't seem to burn on her tongue. And the wine was good too - she perhaps drank it a little too quickly, but it was hard not to when their conversation seemed to flow so seamlessly as they ate.
Finishing her plate, she had to lean back for a little while, placing a hand on her stomach, feeling rather full. "I think this is the best meal I've ever had," she breathed out, hoping not to start up a sweat from having eaten too much. She at least needed to sit for a while if she was going to have any hope in eating dessert. "I don't hope you have plans for us to run a marathon tonight," she giggled, feeling the slight buzz of the wine, making her cheek blush a little under her light layer of makeup.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 3:30 pm

The food slowly disappeared, not that it was a big plate or anything, probably rather the opposite but it made her full like she could tell the other got as well. She couldn’t help but smile at her excitement over the delicious food. She put her silverware down on the plate and put a hand to her stomach with a little hum. “Trust me; I refuse to move much after this, so a marathon is definitely not on my to-do list.” She giggled slightly and took a deep breath. “I hope you’re not too full though. This place has the BEST cheesecake ever.” She took the napkin and fidgeted a bit with it under the table where the other couldn’t see it. “I don’t care how full I am, I am not leaving before I’ve had a slice.” She looked around to see if there was a waiter nearby but she had barely any luck. Instead she turned her attention back to Ash. ”Are you up for dessert or are you out?”
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 11:57 pm

"There's cheesecake too?" she asked, huffing as if she was exhausted, rubbing her sore stomach as she pouted with her lower lip. Maybe she shouldn't have finished up that big bowl of soup then? It was hurting just to sit right now, but that was only until her digestion kicked in, or so she hoped. She considered her options heavily, but as she was put on the spot she couldn't help but hum softly, "I think I'll explode if I eat much more," she said with a frown on her face. She felt almost sad, because if Alice liked their cheesecake, then it could be nothing less than spectacular! Her eyes looked down at her plate again, deep in her thoughts, almost as if the cogs were turning inside her head.
"How about we take the cheesecake to go?" she suggested. She didn't know if this restaurant was too fancy for that kind of thing, "I mean, I was hoping I was going to get to see your apartment tonight." It was almost the perfect excuse. The walk home to Alice from here would perhaps settle her stomach, and she would get to explore some of her work as well.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 12:31 pm

She couldn’t help but look at Ash endearingly as she pounded over not having room for dessert. ”Perhaps I should have warned you about the dessert,” she said jokingly while half covering her mouth to not laugh out loud. She looked around for a waiter once again while thinking it over. “I think we can get it to go. Wait, did you just invite yourself to my apartment?” Her eyes returned to the red-head. Smooth. “Uhm, yeah, we can uhm… do that.” Suddenly it became hard to stay in the moment, worried about her messy apartment more than trying to find a waiter to order cheesecake. “Yes, hi. Can we order two cheesecakes to go? And the bill, please,” she asked the waiter as they finally came by and shot her a look before hesitatingly agreeing and leaving them again. She turned her attention back on Ash with a little smile as she took her glass with the remaining wine left. “I gotta warn you, it’s a little messy but then again, whose art studio isn’t?” she snorted before downing the rest of the wine, slightly nervous, but at least she was warned at that point so she couldn’t be too surprised, she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 11:40 pm

Ash snickered softly as it dawned on the fenix that she had in fact been bamboozled, nodding in agreement to the question, "yeah." Though the change in Alice made her a little nervous. It wasn't until she disclosed the worry about a messy apartment that she couldn't stop herself from giggling, shaking her head as that was the last thing she would worry about. "You should see my room then," she chuckled, but it was kinda far to travel just for that. "I won't care what your place looks like, we all get distracted and busy with our passion projects," she could lose herself to a project and forget all about the stinky socks on the floor or the week old towel that was tossed aside after a shower. Did Alice really think she was alone in being messy? It was a rather mortal thing to be, right?
The waiter returned with the bill and a small container with two slices of cheesecake, waiting politely until the bill was paid and the receipt handed over before leaving to tend to other patrons. Ash got up, pulling her jacket on as she rolled her eyes at the snobby waiter. As if taking dessert home was a crime! Clicking her tongue she chuckled, grabbing the bag and waiting to go until Alice was ready as well - the fenix knew the way after all.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 1:12 pm

She was probably right but her apartment still worried her a bit. She ended up paying the bill without paying much attention to the price, it didn’t matter to her that night, and just smiled up at the waiter who didn’t seem too happy for some reason that Alice couldn’t tell. She just grabbed her jacket and let Ash take the cakes before getting ready to leave the restaurant. The cold air outside made her glad she remembered a warmer jacket but her hands almost felt too cold to have them out, but one motive kept them from her pockets. As she led the way she shot a glance down at Ash’s empty hand and shot a chance to take it. It would definitely make her feel warmer. It wouldn’t make up for them not having kissed yet but it would be a good way there. ”How’s your stomach, feeling any better?” she said in an attempt to fill the quiet. Maybe Ash liked just watching the city pass by in silence but then it at least would just be friendly conversation.
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 10:00 am

Holding Alice's hand with one and the bag with the cakes in the other she couldn't help but smile. Her eyes darting around to their surroundings, everything so beautiful even at night time. She was trying to soak it all up like a sponge, not wanting to miss a thing. In fact she hadn't realized how quiet she had gotten until the fenix beside her broke that silence. Giggling softly, she gave her hand a light squeeze, "it's much better now that I've gotten to walk some of it off," she said. Turning her head she looked at her. How her silver white hair was almost glistening in the dark. Like she was her own lightsource. "How about you? Do you still feel the buzz?" she had watched as the other had downed their wine pretty quickly, and truth be told, Ash was a little worried that the lovely fenix might get sick or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of something new | Alice & Ash   The start of something new | Alice & Ash - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of something new | Alice & Ash
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4