Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Freddy

Freddy

Full name : Fred

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me Empty
PostSubject: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 10:21 pm

@Hunter <3

The cool thing about having rich friends was definitely when they hung out. The less more boring parts was probably going home and having to use The Pipes to get home. He was slurping on some slush-iced drink in a disposable cup, sitting on the station, waiting for the underground train. The announcer screeched from above, telling everyone on the platform that the train was delayed. He rolled his eyes at the notion and leaned back with a sigh, drink in one hand, phone in the other. It was so boring out here, he felt like he could fall asleep right here where he sat. And yet it was like in that moment of his boredom, he felt a weird sensation on his back, goosebumps and shivers travelling down suddenly. He had a bad feeling. Looking around, he tried to make out what was causing it. He swore he felt eyes on him. But it was like no matter where he looked, there where no eyes to meet. Weird. He shrugged it off and went back to checking his phone.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Full name : Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 11:00 pm

Hunter didn't like this. She hated watching from a distance, but she did her duty, keeping an eye on him. However tonight she wanted to spice things up a little. Seeing him sitting there, waiting for the late train, she moved over, "Fred?" she asked, pushing her blonde hair behind her ear, sending him a smile, "hi." They had gone to school together, so she wasn't an unfamiliar face, though he probably was either too drunk to remember or she had done her job right and been undetectable. "I'm Hunter, we, uh, we went to school together," she said. She had actually grown up to be rather pretty, at least considering that she was a hellhound beneath all of this.
"I barely recognized you," she chuckled, that was a lie, but he couldn't tell the difference, she was sure of that, "what are you doing out so late - Not up to trouble I hope."
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 1:34 am

He wasnt trying to be paranoid but why the fuck was there always eyes on him no matter where he went? He didnt want to feel paranoid but it loomed in the back of his mind. He maybe have slurped the slurpie a little aggressively in his annoyance. And then he was approached. He looked up, seeing some girl say his name, seemingly knowing who he was. And he didnt recall her at all. His confusion was quite clear. Hunter? The name didnt ring any bells. Like at all. And his face didnt hide the confusion as he tilted his head and let his mouth fall open in a calculating expression. “I havent changed that much.” At least he believed so.
The question made him shrug. “Uh no.” He lied. “No trouble.” He grinned, but if there was one thing he had been known for in school then it was trouble. From innocent pranks to downright destruction of property if he felt like it. A passing train came through, making an old newspaper fly down along the platform until a pillar caught it. Fred felt the light breeze in his golden locks. He still felt the damn eyes. He looked around again. “Hunter, can you feel that?” He asked, though he thought she might not know what he was even talking about. “..forget it.” He quickly added. Maybe he was just being paranoid for no reason?
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 12:03 pm

Hunter grinned, chuckling as she sat down next to him. It wasn't like she was unaware of the watchers, but she had her instincts to rely on, and for now they seemed to keep their distance because she was around. She was always around. "I seem to remember you once got Miss Appleberry stuck to her chair with superglue," she chuckled, because that was how she remembered him best. She was sad that she couldn't be closer to him all the time, but she had very strict rules to live by. Work from the shadows and keep him safe.
The mention of her feeling something made her tilt her head, but he seemed to ignore that feeling. She wanted to compliment his skills at noticing the watchers, however he wouldn't believe a word she said. Not only that, she wasn't allowed to spill anything. Not until he was deemed ready. "I think that slushie is getting to your head," she said, nodding towards the half melted drink. She wasn't a fan of the sweetness in it, not only that but it was too cold. She even liked her tap water to be warm. "Where are you heading?" she asked, before she feigned a small apologetic look, "I mean ... I was hoping maybe we could travel a fair bit of the way? It hasn't really been safe for us girls lately," Well for her it would always be safe, but he would be none the wiser about that fact.
Looking up at the flickering LED signs she sighed. "I hate delays so much ... I guess I've always been rather impatient," if he could remember her then it would be how she always was the first to turn in her assignments, even if she didn't get good grades. In her mind she didn't need to be smart, she just needed to keep him safe.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 9:02 pm

He scoffed at the memory she had of his tricks before he chuckled lightheartedly. "Oh yeah. She had to have her husband come over with spare pants before they cut her loose." he remembered with a few nods. Yeah, that was quite fun, even if his parents had been quite upset with his behaviour. But they seemingly quickly forgot and he could go on.
She pointed his paranoia towards the sugary drink and he looked at it for a second before he shook his head. "No that cant be it." he argued. He looked ahead, watching the other side of the platform, where the train would be going in the other direction. The passing train was slowly getting to it's tail. "I'm going home. Central." he said with a sigh. He lived somewhere in central by himself, but he didnt know that she probably already knew. "Where are you going?" he asked rather than answering.
He still hadnt quite placed her yet but it was getting there. He hummed at her impatience, somehow he could relate. When he was a kid, he could never stay put in place, something had to happen all the time. Now when he was older, he was more relaxed. The tail of the train followed and he frowned a little as he looked at the other side of the platform. Someone was standing there, just staring at them. He frowned but just remained quiet while he looked at the man. Why did he look so threatening?  His sense of danger was acting up just looking at this guy.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 9:17 pm

"I'm heading towards Central too, but I live out in Eastern, so I'll have to change pipe when I get to Churchill Station," she said with a small hum. He hadn't denied her traveling with him, so that was a good sign. Tonight was a night where everything seemed a little chaotic. Beasts in the darkness were fighting and she could sense violence in the air. Noticing how he looked at the guy that was staring at them, she wanted to keep calm - at least for his sake. In her mind, he would never be in real danger as long as she was here. "I know it's probably odd of me to ask ... But how would you feel about a night cap?" maybe getting his mind off of the stranger was the best cause of action. "What do you say? Or do you find me dangerous?" a slight grin on her face as she found the sentiment quite funny. Oh it felt so good to be near him. It was a kind of devotion that few knew of, but she would appreciate this little time with him that she got. Besides, the guy from across the platform wasn't one she trusted in her gut.
A train rolled up, and now was the time to act. She took Freddy's hand, getting up as she pulled him with her in to the train. Pressing her back against the window they were now standing rather close. Maybe he thought she was some crazy lady who wanted to get laid, but she didn't care as she saw the station flood with dark creatures. They were lucky nobody was even around right now. Biting her lip she looked in to his eyes, "sorry, got a little eager," she muttered, but she had to act fast as the creatures now came running to the still open metro doors. "Come, let's find some good seats," even if this part of the train was completely empty. She dragged him with him, pulling him away from the impending danger and keeping him safe.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 10:03 pm

Eastern? He could let her tag along then, at least until they had to part ways in Central. But his attention was slowly absorbed as he kept locking eyes with the man, unsure why he found him so threatening from across the platform. He was definitely zoned out of the conversation, trying to decipher what was going on and why he felt like the hairs on his neck was rising, his gut telling him to get up and run. It hadnt been this bad before. So there had to be something. Hunter acted quickly and he mindlessly followed her pull, noticing how the guy had started to move to change over to their platform. Then he felt her push as she pulled him, dragging him from looking at the guy and the darkness that soon overflowed the station. "Uh..?" he voiced, unsure what her intentions were but the sense of danger was subsiding and he felt his body calm. "Any seat is a good seat." he mumbled as he realized how alone they were. But it also had been rather late. He sat down with a sigh, adjusting his collar a little.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 10:12 pm

Hunter never wanted him to worry. If she could do something that would help him she did it, and she never changed her mind on that. She couldn't help but chuckle as he sat down, her eyes moving to linger on the platform that was now disappearing, the man staring at her with anger. Yeah, she would have to face that asshole eventually, him and his minions of darkness. But for now, Freddy was safe, and that made her happy. She grabbed on to one of the holders hanging from the ceiling, hanging a little as she looked at him. "You still don't remember me, do you?" she said. Was there sadness in her voice? She couldn't tell anymore. Of course she knew she had to not cause too much ruckus and all that, but part of her had hoped that maybe he would recognize her. Call her by her name and maybe comment on something about her. But it didn't seem as so. Looking down she smiled to herself. It wasn't her destiny to be his friend, she was meant to be his protector, but she wanted to get to know him. See what kind of person he had grown in to and not just wonder from afar. Unbeknownst to her, a small creature of darkness had latched itself on to the train, trying to find a way in to fulfill its own duty to its master.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 10:42 pm

He sat down, looking at her as she held onto one of the hangers. Her question made him shrug. Yeah. Really couldnt place her in history, but then again he had been quite absorbed to make as much trouble as he did that he rarely noticed anyone beside his closest of friends then. The sense was slowly coming back and he felt it like a tingle in his fingertips. He rubbed the fingertips against his thumb, looking at his hand. "The feeling is still there." he mumbled, looking up at her with a worried frown. But the man didnt make it, he couldnt be here with them?
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 10:52 pm

His mumble made her frown, but she was taking it seriously, looking around before listening. She had good senses after all, closing her eyes to focus on what she was hearing. A metal grinding was heard from above them and she quickly reacted, pulling Freddy out of his seat and away just before one of the creatures fell from the ceiling, landing with a thud on the seat he had just been in. Hunter's eyes fixed on the small creature, baring her teeth as a low snarl came from the back of her throat. She couldn't risk Freddy getting hurt, no, she would gladly die a million times just to have him live. "Stay back," she told him, holding her palm out. She needed him to be safe. She needed to do this right. "I need you to trust me," even if you don't remember me she wanted to add, but there was no time for sentimentality as the dark creature pounced on Hunter, making her fall back against the bottom of the cart, the creature biting and nipping at her as it squealed in joy for the taste of her flood flowing. Grunting she managed to push it off of her, bleeding from her neck her eyes started to glow as she looked at the small creature. Could she really risk changing in front of him? "Go to the front of the train ... See if you can get a hold of the conductor," she ordered him. If he got away from here she could change, deal with the creature and then come find him when it was safe.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 11:26 pm

It all happened so fast. Her pulling him away from impending doom caught him by surprise and as he saw whatever it was plop down onto the seat he had just been in, he muttered a faint "what the fuck." softly in utter disbelief. Sure, he had heard about all the stuff with the portals and bad stuff that had gone down in South, but he never seen it. He had stayed in his own bubble, not minding the state of the world. She told him to trust her and he didnt really have much of a choice, staying at the thing with his eyes widened. It pounced and he tried to not panic. "Hunter!" he gasped in a worried tone, unsure of what the fuck to do in this moment. It was chaotic. She told him to go to the front and he hesitated for a moment to then turn and head in the direction. But as he got there, he frowned a little. "No.... uhm... Nope, can't go that way." he said as he began backing off. The guy was there! How was this possible? "Hunter....?" he called, glancing back at her while the guy began storming towards them.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 11:35 pm

Hunter grunted, managing to squash out the shadow, making it disappear after having killed it. Though she knew they weren't really killed, they just returned to wherever they had come from. Hearing him call, her heart started beating. Hurrying to him, she pushed herself in front of him, snarling under her breath at the guy, showing her teeth. Her eyes glowing, ready to shift as soon as the guy would step inside. The whole cart rustled, making her stance a little unsteady, but she was determined to protect Freddy. She was bleeding quite a lot, her skin darkening slightly where it had bit her, but she could ignore the pain for now. "Stay behind me," she instructed him.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 11:43 pm

He couldnt take his eyes off the guy but he was worried about Hunter. But it seemed that she didnt need help as she soon stood in front of him, shielding him off from the guy who was approaching them rather aggressively. What was his problem really? He stood behind her, feeling a little unsure from the rustling and the lights above in the cart began flickering. The guy grabbed the door that separated the carts but in a flicker of all the lights, the door flung open and no one was there anymore. Freddy's breath was shaking a little and he had so many questions. The door closed shut again and the rustling stopped along with the flickering as the train moved at a steady speed. "What... the fuck...?!" he finally said, looking at Hunter to notice the bleeding. "Shit!" he cursed, lifting his hands to grasp around her neck, applying light pressure to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 11:50 pm

The man disappeared, and at first she thought it was a trick, looking around until it seemed everything returned to normal. That was when she felt Freddy grasp her neck, holding the wound she had. It wasn't something she had experienced before; Someone actively trying to help her, and she wasn't sure she liked it. "Hey, hey, it's alright," she cooed him, as if he was the one bleeding from the neck. She might've been a hellhound, but even she wasn't invincible. At least not in this form. She staggered forward, panting lightly as the blood loss was getting to her. Standing wasn't good for her right now, and yet she remained like the faithful guardian she was. "We should get you home," she muttered, closing her eyes lazily, trying to force them open, but her body needed to rest and heal.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 12:04 am

She cooed him with comforting words? Did she realize that her neck was bleeding right here right now?! He let go of her as she moved away, though she clearly wasnt doing too well. "You shouldnt be alone." he said, or rather that was just a fact. "You should actually go to the ER or something." he muttered, pulling out his phone to find the closest place they could go to. She needed someone professional to look at and hopefully stop the bleeding. "Sit down." he told her a little more seriously. She shouldnt be standing right now. One rustle of like a passing train or whatever and she would be on the floor, he was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:50 am

"No doctors," she muttered, grabbing on to his arm to stabilize herself as she sat down in a seat. Her face was rather pale, blinking a little slowly as if she was falling asleep. Scoffing softly she forced her head upwards to look at him. He was safe, she had done good. "... Next stop: Churchill Station ..." a voice announced over the speakers and she sighed softly leaning back in her seat. "I could crash at your place," she suggested. It wasn't a good choice, but he was right, she couldn't be alone right now. Normally she would've called for backup, but that would only complicate things with Freddy further.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 11:04 am

No doctors? Was she insane?! That completely baffled him and he wasnt even sure what to say. “But you need medical attention?” He argued, looking at her bleeding neck. She seemed to barely keep herself awake now! Was this some weird anti-vax like movement, anti-doctors? They would be at the station soon. How would he even be able to take her anywhere else than to someone who could help. “You know… I cant just drag you with a bleeding neck through the Central station? Everyone’s gonna see your neck or think I drugged you. It’s not a good look.” He said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her up as he sort of forced it around the back of his neck, holding it in place while his other arm grabbed around her to stabilize her. “I’m sorry but I am going to take you to the ER.” He said. He had no choice!
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 11:11 am

"No doctors," she just protested as she was pulled to her feet. She broke off a strip of her shirt beneath her jacket, wrapping it around her neck, "see, all good," she said, though to him it wouldn't be convincing. Would it really be out of the ordinary to see guys and girls drag each other around when they were drunk. "You won't get in trouble, I promise," she told him, her speech slurring a bit, but now that the wound was covered she looked more drunk than anything. "Take me home ... It will be fine," leaning her head against his head, she smiled a little as she knew he was trying his best, but she couldn't just go to the ER without the doctors getting interested in what she was. "Please, Fred, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 4:39 pm

She kept saying no doctors but he thought she might have just gone a little bit insane from the bloodloss. And besides, he couldnt be responsible for her dying just because she was too stubborn to let him have her checked out. She promised he wouldnt be in trouble and yet he didnt quite believe that. It was quite the dilemma. Would she really be mad if he did what was right? He didnt know what to do. "No it's insane to just ignore the fact that your throat is open and bleeding." he said as he had made up his mind. He called for a cab. Even if he would have to drag her all the way to the ER, he was not taking this into his own hands. "I'm sorry Hunter, but it's only right."
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 5:56 pm

He was stubborn, and in any other situation she would've agreed that taking someone to the ER was the best option. But she wasn't really in the position to fight his decision either. Sighing, she gave in, getting helped in to the back of the taxi, leaning her head back, gritting her teeth as it pulled on the wound. But she was starting to feel tired - a side effect of blood loss but also because it was rather late. "You're the boss," she muttered, falling in and out of consciousness as the world passed by the taxi window.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 1:28 am

It was only lucky for him that she wasnt in a position to resist. But he also had no idea how much of a bad idea it was. He didnt know she was different! She didnt feel like danger, his senses were completely docile around her! Her mutter in the cab made him look at her before he decided to hold her head in place for her, while he also told the driver to be a bit more careful unless he wanted blood on his seats. To which he slammed the brakes and ordered them out. Freddy frowned but complied and took Hunter with him out. She was in no shape to walk so he waited for her to gain her momentarily conciousness before he told her to wrap her arms around his neck and carried her on his back. The hospital wasnt far away, luckily. When they got there he called for help, having a bit of her blood smeared on his jaw and neck, which he didnt remember how ended up there.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 5:52 pm

They eventually wound up at the hospitals, a couple of nurses rushing to help Hunter, who at this point had bled through the fabric on her neck. "What happened?" a nurse demanded, taking the two of them in to a room to tend to Hunter's wounds, but she seemed to be fighting them even in this state, even growling which made some of the nurses rather surprised. Eventually they subdued her, tending to her neck while a doctor came to inspect her, looking towards Freddy, "are you alright, son?" he asked, he was of an elder generation, but still seemingly rather sharp in what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 6:10 pm

He was kind of hoping for no questions from the staff at all but as the nurse demanded to know what happened, he had to say something quick. “I’m not even sure myself.” He said which was a half truth. He knew what he had seen but he didnt know why or how it had even happened. And digging into the whole strange man following them was just too time consuming now. The hospital seemed rather busy as they were kept in the hallway and not a private area. Freddy wondered if this was what the news meant with the lack of capacity in the health centres. The doctor spoke to him and he shrugged. “I’m not hurt.” no he was just confused and worried. He felt like so much was happening at once and it was like the busiest day in the high street but this was a hospital were people came to get healed. He picked up a chair and sat down next to Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 6:26 pm

Some bloodwork was done on Hunter, even thought she protested, looking away as the needle went in her arm. It didn't hurt, but she knew she couldn't stay until the test results came back. She needed to think of something. "You're lucky your boyfriend was there to carry you, hun," a nurse said sweetly, putting a bandaid where the needle had poked her arm. Hunter didn't know how to feel about that description. He wasn't her boyfriend. No, he was so much more. But he didn't know that, and she just didn't object to it. The nurse looked to Hunter and then to Freddy, "does she have any next of kin that we need to contact?" she asked, Hunter just grumbled something about her being alone.
The nurse left them, and Hunter turned her head, her neck being wrapped up nicely with gauze and a big cotton pad to keep the blood from spilling. "You need to get me out of here," she said in a hushed whisper. Her neck had taken quite the damage and she was feeling it heal slowly, but being stuck here in a busy hospital wasn't the answer. "Please, Fred," she was begging him, reaching out to take his hand. Her hand was warm, almost burning up, but it was her nature kicking in to help her healing process.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 7:07 pm

“… not her boyfriend..” Freddy barged in with a polite yet entirely fake smile. Now he was in a bad standing wasnt he? The question made him shrug. Fuck, it would’ve been easier if he had actually known who she was. They had gone to school together. He could probably find some albums to look through and find her. They were left alone for now and he looked at all the staff rushing around. It was chaotic. She spoke and he looked in her direction. Why didnt she want to stay here? She had been against it from the beginning. Sure being out in the hallway wasnt ideal but the alternative was horrendus. But she begged and he looked around for a bit. Got up and told her to stay put. He went down the hall to a more quiet section. He looked through one of the windows to a common area where a doctor sat with a patient. He stared at him for a while before he moved to a sort of maintenence room and grabbed a random coat. He put it over his own clothes before slicking his hair back with a sigh. He closed his eyes hard and focused.
What came out of the little room was seemingly the doctor from the common room but it wasnt. He grabbed a wheelchair on the way before he went to Hunter. “Alright, the bloodtests came out fine, your boyfriend is waiting outside. I’ll help you.” He said a little louder than necessary but it was just so anyone could hear. He grabbed her and helped her into the chair before rolling off with her. “Stay cool.” He whispered at her, nodding politely at other doctors and nurses passing by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I always feel like somebody's watchin' me   I always feel like somebody's watchin' me Empty

Back to top Go down

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next