Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
How can I best say that I care? EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
How can I best say that I care? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
How can I best say that I care? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
How can I best say that I care? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
How can I best say that I care? EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

How can I best say that I care?

Go down 
Aurel

Aurel

Full name : Aurielan Zeth

How can I best say that I care? Empty
PostSubject: How can I best say that I care?   How can I best say that I care? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 3:32 pm

Continuation of Josette and Aurel’s part in Till death do us part [cw]
For @Josette <3

She mentioned the eviction notice and he drew in a deep breath before he sighed. “Yeah, I heard that they’re going to restore this area.” He said, scratching the back of his neck lightly. Her suggestion surprised him a little but he thought he would definitely just be burdening her somehow. “That’s a generous offer, Josette…” he said, pulling lightly on her name. It was obvious that he wouldnt feel good about accepting it so lightheartedly. What would her family say? Would they even accept someone like him. He didnt think so.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: How can I best say that I care?   How can I best say that I care? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 9:12 pm

Restore the area was putting it lightly, wasn't it? It was practically falling apart at this point. She reached over, taking his hand, still holding her cup but not drinking from it just yet. "Please," she said, looking in to the dark liquid that smelled warm and inviting even though she wouldn't be able to benefit from drinking it. "You've done so much for me already; This will be a small payback for what you've done for me," she insisted. She wasn't taking no for an answer. She doubted that Eden would mind. There was so much room in the mansion that barely got used. "You can have your own room and bathroom too - Even if you wouldn't like to look at me all day every day, you could practically avoid me," she chuckled, though sadly so. She really cared for him. And she hated that she couldn't just be brave like Eden and Romeo was with their affection. But it wasn't in Josette's nature to just hand out everythin, not after what had happened with Lucius. She needed trust and stability.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: How can I best say that I care?   How can I best say that I care? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 11:45 am

She grabbed his hand and it felt quite nice. But her pleading made him look at her a little sad. Didnt she find him weird? Well, maybe she didnt because she didnt fully know that he wasnt even from here. A small payback? He looked down in a thoughtful manner, but also avoiding her gaze a little. He didnt think that she’d ever have to make any kind of payback-like gesture when all he had done was just spend time with her and having fun.
But then she elaborated and spoke of him avoiding her, to which he looked at her in confusion. “Why would I want to avoid you?” He asked, it just rubbed him wrong to think that she believed he had interest in avoiding her.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: How can I best say that I care?   How can I best say that I care? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 11:56 am

He asked a question that made her frown. Why wouldn't he avoid her? "I just don't want you to feel obligated to spend time with me," even though sitting here with him, holding his hand, she hadn't ever felt this happy. It was such a simple thing for a vampyre. Most of her kind didn't even doubt to indulge in sex and blood, but to her this gentle touch meant so much. "I like you Aurel, and I don't want you to feel forced to be around me if you don't want me there," maybe she was too kind for her own good. Many had teased her, saying that she wasn't a real vampyre, but she just didn't want to live up to the expectations of her race. "I really like you."
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: How can I best say that I care?   How can I best say that I care? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 1:23 am

But wouldnt that exactly be what would happen? He wouldnt be obligated to spend time with her but why else would he be there? He would be obligated in some sense. And he didnt mind that! “Josette, I…” he paused with a frown to think. How could he explain this the best way? “I have a lot of work to do. Where I come from.. it was ravaged by war and.. other things. But I have been told that I can make things right.” He spilled, unsure where the sudden need to come clean was from. Maybe because she was so kind. And he did like her. Just didnt know how to properly say that. “I have to focus on that… But I also dont want to let you go.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: How can I best say that I care?   How can I best say that I care? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 10:14 am

Other things? She wasn't sure what to say, just looking down as she felt like she was preparing for him to just outright put her down. She was a silly girl. A silly girl with a vulnerable still bruised heart and she had clung herself to his kindness. But then he said he didn't want to let her go. Carefully she moved her eyes back to him, and in this moment she was almost ready to give him anything; She could hand herself over to him, no questions asked. She was still holding his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze as she hoped it could translate some of the emotions she was having, but perhaps it wouldn't. "Can I kiss you?" consent was very important to her. After what had happened with Lucius she never wanted to simulate that ever again. "On your lips ... Not just the cheek?" Had she ever been so scared and yet so hopeful at the same time? He was good to her, treated her well, and all she wanted was just a few seconds of his time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I best say that I care?   How can I best say that I care? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I best say that I care?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: