Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:42 pm

She frowned, "if my mother cries, I feel obliged to worry, don't you think?" She smiled slightly, lifting her hand to caress the blood stained cheeks. She knew Kareema tried to shield her from a lot of worries in this world, but sometimes she wished she would let her help her too. The question changed the conversation, making her look down. "Aurel, and no," she sounded sad. Perhaps too sad when you considered she didn't really know if the guy found her appealing. "He's been avoiding me for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

Full name : Aurielan Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 3:01 am

“Your heart is too kind.” Kareema smiled, clearly not wanting to dive into the reason why she had been crying. As much as she was angry with Eden and Romeo, it was not her place to forward the happenings. Even if that meant holding back that Josette wouldnt be needing her lawyers, or anything else that related to the case.
It was better to deflect the conversation to something else. So she asked about the boy. Aurel. Josette sounded sad and as she said he had been avoiding her, Kareema looked confused. “Avoiding you? Why would he be avoiding you? You’re a sweet girl.” She remarked. It made no sense to her at all.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 8:36 am

"I don't know," she just said, because Aurel was hard to read and even harder to get close to. It didn't stop her from trying, but how many times could she show up at his place where he wasn't home before she started to look pathetic? She felt angry at herself. Like she had been the one to ruin what her and Aurel had. "I'm sweet ... But perhaps sweet isn't what he wants," she said. Perhaps he preferred someone more independent like he was. Or maybe he saw her as unappealing in a way? She had always been scolded for being attractive. It was always her fault when the boys at the orphanage picked on her and tried to kiss her. She was too provocative, even without trying. Of course she didn't know it at the time, but that was just the Parish appeal in her shining through.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 12:39 pm

Maybe sweet wasnt what he wanted but Kareema doubted that it wasnt making things better at the least. Boys were boys! They were simple beings in the older vampyress’ eyes. “Then figure out what he wants. And if it’s something that you’re capable and comfortable with doing, then take him by storm.” She said, reaching over to touch the young vampyress’ hair, move it behind her ear. “You should know now that it’s much better to stay in control of things, so no one can break your heart. Some boys were just put here to disappoint.” She said quite calmly but the words she spoke were maybe a little vile towards men. But she was still angry about Eden and Romeo and now this Aurel guy wasnt making things better.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 12:44 pm

Kareema might've been able to persuade her if it had been anyone but Aurel they were talking about. The guy was too kindhearted for her to just ignore him. He had been a real gentleman towards her, practically made her trust men again. She looked down, "What if he isn't the one?" she asked. Maybe she had thought about it a little too much, but she wanted her first time to be with someone she cared about. Someone whom she could trust completely and at least found her attractive. Shaking her head no, she was still not sure what to do about all of this, but instead of arguing with Kareema she just looked at her. "I'm going to go see him," she said, unsure what she would even do once she got there, but that would be a headache for then.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 12:52 pm

If he wasnt who? Kareema looked a little confused. But then she realized and her eyes widened a little. “Oh, no, I definitely didnt mean sleep with him! That would just make things far more complicated.” She clarified. No, for Kareema there were other ways. But she was also quite manipulative so maybe it was easier for her to know what to do. Josette spoke of seeing him again and Kareema hummed. “You could bring him here at some point? Eden and Romeo are out for the night?” She suggested. Maybe he just needed to know who he was dealing with. Someone very important like the Parish Heiress.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 2:01 pm

Josette looked more relieved now that Kareema had clarified. But she did know the stories of the guys you should look out for. Those that her father had warned her about. However the notion of bringing him here made her shake her head no. "What if he sees all this ... And it sways how he really feels about me?" She would rather him disliking her for who she was without all of this than pretending to like her just to gain her favor. "I'll go see if he's home ... Unless you need me here?" She asked, not wanting to leave her if she felt lonesome in this big mansion.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 4:44 pm

“What do you mean?” Kareema asked. She didnt quite understand how it could make him like her less. She wasnt just anyone and this would certainly show exactly that. The question she shook her head to in reply. “No, dont worry about me.” She said in a sure tone. She would probably find a book to read or some magazines and relax. “You be careful.” She smiled, letting the vampyress go to find her friend. Pr whatever he was to her.

Days for Aurel had been tough. Simeon especially. The guy was growing tired of waiting but whenever Aurel asked, he wouldnt be told what it was that the daemon wanted. His body was tired most days and he would often find himself too tired to leave the room Simeon had put him in, though it wasnt too nice on the back. He had made it to the apartment he had made his own for now. Rumor had it that soon the area would be sweeped and prepared for inhabitants once again. Aurel didnt like the prospect of that as it meant he would have to find somewhere else to be.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 7:28 pm

"I will," she promised her with a smile, giving her a quick hug before she went to see Aurel. The trip there wasn't too bad, and with her running it took mere minutes because she had gotten to know the town so well. Arriving at the apartment, she looked at the notice on the door, frowning at the sight. It spoke about the new dates for when the housing area was expected to be ready to move back to.
Heading up the stairs she felt nervous the closer she got to the apartment that she knew Aurel to be residing in. Knocking on the door, she took a step back, folding her hands in front of her, unsure if she wanted to run away or stay put. She chose the latter.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 8:03 pm

He had drifted off to sleep for just a few minutes before there was a knock on the door. Sitting up on the couch he groaned and stretched. His bones felt like they were going to creak from all the exhaustion. He however got up and went to open the door. Seeing Josette, he realized that his greeting expression might have been more tired than welcoming so he softened up with a small smile. “Hey.” He said, opening the door for her so she could come in. He went to the kitchen, putting over a pot with some water. He found it that coffee had a nice taste and the warmth could freshen him up. Though he didnt really need to drink, it was better than doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 8:23 pm

The door was opened and she didn't know whether or not to feel relieved. He looked tired, and yet he still stepped aside, letting her in. It was then she realized how late it was. "Hi," she said in a more timid voice, following him to the kitchen. She still kept her hands folded in front of her, unsure of what to do or how to carry herself right now. "I can come back some other time," she felt like a coward now. She had gone all this way to see him, but she was now so unsure of how to do or say anything around him. Was he annoyed that she just showed up here?
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 8:47 pm

She followed him into the kitchen and that was fine. She seemed a little shy but he thought it was quite typical in at least the first hour of her being here. “You can stay.” He insisted with a small smile. He hadnt really had the time to spend time with her. “I’ve just had a long day drawing maps and…” he said but stopped himself as he frowned. No, she didnt need to know that. “.. a lot of other tasks.” He added, pouring the coffee powder into the pot, stirring it around. “Do you want some?” He asked, grabbing a mug for himself, pne for her too if she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 8:58 pm

He wanted her to stay? She just nodded yes to the offer of coffee. Not that she needed it, but in her mind it was always rude to decline an offer like that. Watching as he mixed the coffee she carefully stepped closer. She felt a little lost, but for some reason her body acted by itself, taking his free hand between her own cold ones. Hoping the cold didn't bother him she just looked at his hand, her face clearly showing just how deep in conflict she was with herself. "I've missed you," she said, her voice still rather timid and she wasn't sure why. He just made her feel nervous. But it was a good kind of nervousness, one that made her stomach feel like it was twirling in delight and as if she had a heartbeat in her chest. The emotions were rather new to her, but she could at least feel that they were good.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 9:10 pm

He had two mugs for the both of them next to the pot, still stirring the pot slowly. She grabbed his hand and it made him realize just how hard he had been working. Ink stains on his palm from writing and drawing. Small cuts here and there from handling paper. Her words however made him look at her with a happy smile on his lips. It was nice of her to say. “I’ve missed you too.” He admitted. He had felt bad because they had spent quite a long time together before and lately they hadnt seen each other as much. “So do tell me what you’ve been up to. I’d like to catch up.” He said, transferring the coffee to the mugs before he handed her hers. He was a bit tired of standing so he nodded for her to follow him to the couch where they could sit.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 9:25 pm

Josette felt something warm inside of her as Aurel smiled. It was just a good feeling that seemed to spread to her whole body, making her feel giddy. His admittance also aided to that feeling inside of her. She followed him, holding her mug in one hand and Aurel's hand in her other, sitting down on the couch before she started speaking. She wasn't sure if he was too tired to hear about all of it, but she would tell him about her new friends and how things were going with her new family. Leaving out the whole ordeal with the trial because frankly thinking about it made her stomach hurt. "You said you've been drawing maps .. Of what exactly?" she asked curiously, feeling her hand warm up against the mug.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 9:40 pm

He did listen as she spoke of her new friends. He took a small sip and felt the warm feeling in his mouth. It was quite comforting. The taste was good as well. It sounded like she got on well now. He didnt really doubt that she would have eventually. Her question made him chuckle. How could he say this without sounding too weird and alien? “I know of some places that others want to go to. I guess its not enough if I just showed them.” He chuckled. There definitely wasnt a lot of trust from Simeon’s side. He even wondered what the daemon would do once Aurel wasnt of use to him anymore. Though that thought felt a little scary.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 9:48 pm

Nodding she tried to understand, but perhaps it wasn't for her to understand at the end of the day. It was his business, not hers, and she had luckily learnt that sticking your fingers in to something like this could end up with more hurt than anything else. Taking a careful sip of the coffee, she didn't particularly like the taste, but the warmth felt good. "I saw the eviction notice on the door," she confessed. This was something she would want to get involved in. She knew Aurel was a squatter here, and the words that Kareema had said were still ringing in her ears. "How about you come live at my place for a while?" she suggested. The mansion was big enough for all of them, and even besides that she didn't want to see him ending up on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: