Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Stay out of it

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
Emily

Emily

Full name : Emmeline Jacobs
Quote : How can someone be cold as a corpse when they’re this hot?

Stay out of it  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 3:54 pm

His question was simple and she didnt want him to stop. Not in the slightest did she want him to remove his fingers from her now. She stretched her neck for him, muttering a soft, “Keep going.” To give him the green light he wanted. She looked at him again, still feeling a little shy, but it was helping that he was taking things slow. She grit her teeth as his fingers teased her again, his comment not really helping at all. And yet it made her feel so good. He licked her lips and she opened her mouth for him just to feel him press his finger into her through the fabric. She complained softly and bucked her hips lightly up towards him, hearing him moan too. “You can rip them.” She said, just as she wrapped her legs around one of his thighs to show that she wouldnt exactly be cooperative. “If you want me that is?” She said, not knowing where the confidence to go up against him was coming from. Maybe she got off on giving him reasons to really handle her just the way he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

Full name : Rhys Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 4:48 pm

He chuckled softly as she wrapped her legs around his thigh. Oh it was cute how she was trying to fight back a little. He actually found himself loving her more the longer they went at it. Biting his lower lip a little as he watched her, he could see she felt almost proud of herself for that remark. He shrugged, "make yourself cum riding my thigh," he said, flexing his leg pressing his thigh to her wet treasure, soaking his pants but he didn't care, "and I might consider using my tongue." It was quite the upgrade from his fingers if he said so himself. If she hesitated he would hum, tightening his grip around her hands a little, his free hand roaming up under her shirt, teasing her nipple lightly by pinching it. "I know you can do this for me, princess."
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 5:28 pm

She was quite proud of herself for being so bold. And yet as he shrugged and told her to ride his thigh, he still caught her by surprise. She felt his leg flex and press against her. His tongue? She was maybe hesitating a bit but his hands tightening around her wrists with the free hand now brushing up her body, she arched her back lightly and did manage to rub a little against his thigh. She however wasnt backing down now, so carefully she tried to rub herself with his leg between her thighs. She felt a little exposed in the sense that he was now just watching her and taking it in. Did she like that? She looked into his eyes, moving her hips a little firmer, though the fabric was a little rough on her, making her grunt softly between her moans. No, she definitely liked that he was looking at her. She pressed a little against his grip to make him press her hands down more, just so she could really start riding his thigh. She definitely felt something, but could she make herself cum? She didnt feel too sure and it frustrated her a little bit as she thought she was trying so hard to.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 5:51 pm

She started out quite strong, seemingly being into it and he liked seeing her like this. He grabbed harder around her wrists, pressing them further in to the mattress. However along the way she seemed to doubt herself. He could see it as she tried harder and harder, making her stop gently he grasped lightly at her hip, wanting her attention. "Breathe, baby, breathe for me," he reminded her. He released her hip, moving the hand further down, pressing lightly at her sensitive bell. "If you need help, you just gotta say it," he said, nodding for her to use his hand as well. He wasn't cruel or looking to frustrate her. He wanted her to feel good. "Wait a second .. How about this," pulling lightly down at her panties, his hand dug under the fabric, touching her without any cloth between them. "There we go, princess, nice and steady," he encouraged her, moaning softly if she began riding his thigh and using the hand he had made available to her. "Fuck you're so sexy like this."
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 6:45 pm

He made her stop and she was panting a little from straining herself. The reminder made her breathe in deep, though it was trembling and she exhaled. She felt his hand take over from the rough surface of the fabrics, though she did feel more sensitive now that she had been rough on herself. She would start moving but then he told her to wait. Looking down, she whined as his hand went under her underwear. Yeah, this would do better. She began moving against his hand as he encouraged her to, moaning and whimpering in delight as she found it rather hot to have him watch, moan and also feel that she was soaking up his fingers too. “It feels good.” She complained, feeling herself quickly edge closer, especially as she found a rhytmn that worked for her. It also felt intense, how he was watching her the whole time, only caring about her pleasure. “Fuck…” she moaned, her breath hiccupping. Her movements quickened but she could feel ot again, she just couldnt do it well enough. “Help me.. Rhys.” She pleaded softly in a sweet tone. She needed him to help her reach her high.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 7:02 pm

Her complain made a small tremor run through his body, feeling so aroused and yet it was like all he truly wanted was to look at her. How she was just giving herself over, losing herself a little, and he couldn't deny her as she pleaded for his help. "I'm right here for you baby," he muttered softly, placing a soft kiss against her lips before his fingers moved encouragingly to the rhythm that she had set. He was panting softly, his grip around her wrists tightening a little as he felt the anticipation building. "That's it .. fuck .. you feel so good," he moaned, getting rather into it, feeling just how wet she was getting just from this exchange. He wanted to feel her give in, hear how she would sound once she surrendered herself to the euphoria.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 7:30 pm

The mutter was soothing, but she could barely return the kiss when she was whining and moaning, or panting and gasping the way she was. She wasnt really the quiet type, at least not when it came to intimacy. He began rubbing her and it put her on edge quick, her moans drawing out a little like she was complaining about how good he was making her feel. She felt his hands tighten around hers and the praises only made it that much better. She could feel her stomach tense up her moans intensifying as she got closer. She tried to hold back but there was no helping it. She grunted and squirmed before she cried out rather sweetly as the high rolled over her. She arched her back while she bucked her hips towards his fingers, riding out the high before she fell a little limp and her chest rapidly heaved for air. Being still dressed had made her so warm and she had a slight sweat over her forehead. “I love you. I love you so much..” she muttered a fair few times, looking at him with vulnerable eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 7:43 pm

Never had he seen anything more spectacular than when she finally gave in, his hand not stopping, instead helping her down the high to a soft lull. He felt almost taken aback. She was breathtaking! As she relaxed and turned limb he smiled, removing his hand and sucking his fingers clean. Was there really a part of her that he didn't like at this point? Even her taste was divine. "Love you too," he said, releasing her wrists to instead cup her face with both his hands. He held her head as she was the most valuable thing in the world to him, searching her vulnerable eyes before leaning in to kiss her lips tenderly. She was truly wonderful, and her having shown this side of herself he felt a deeper connection to her in some way. "Do you want more?" he asked in a soft murmur against her lips, "because if so, we might do well to close the door." He chuckled softly, because so what if Jason had heard them?
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 8:31 pm

She had to close her eyes and draw in a few deep breaths, even if she felt like her lungs werent holding enough air. And that was just his fingers. Surely it was after not having been intimate with someone else for years, but it had felt amazing! She opened her eyes to see him suck off his fingers that had been in her panties. She closed her eyes again and sighed deeply. At least until he cupped her face, that was when she really looked at him and she probably couldnt look more in love than this. She kissed him back, lifting her free hand to gently place on his chest, feeling him there with her. She shook her head at the murmur, before she frowned a little. “I really really liked this. But I’m also very overwhelmed now.” She had to admit. The mention of the door made her lift her head before she froze and blushed in her own embarassment. “The door was open all this time?” She asked in a hushed whisper, before she lifted herself to hide her face away in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 8:42 pm

He didn't mind it not going further right now. In fact he felt quite overwhelmed himself, but it wouldn't have kept him from giving her more. Her face went more red and he chuckled, wrapping an arm around her in a protective manner. "Don't worry .. You sounded lovely," he whispered, kissing her hair, breathing her in with a smile. Yeah, he was very smitten too in this moment. Sure if Jason ever mentioned this in the slightest he would perhaps not handle it too well, but the idiot would maybe never even dare.
He just held her, smiling to himself as he stroked her back for whenever she felt done with hiding. "I was thinking," he said, kissing her forehead gently, not minding the sweat one bit. "I might go check out some new apartments .. I'm not telling you to move in with me, but would you be interested in coming with? You know, see if the place would be somewhere you'd like to hang out too?"
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 9:14 pm

She liked that he wrapped his arm around her like he was protecting her. His whisper made her shake her head. “Dont tease me.” She muttered, grabbing a little onto his shirt, still needing to calm down but also hide away. She eventually did get over her embarassment and laid back down with a deep sigh. If Jason had heard then he’d better be quiet about it!
He spoke and she narrowed her eyes a little as she wondered what he had been thinking. What he said made her scoff. “I just helped you through your withdrawal and you dont think I want to live with you?” She asked before she scoffed softly, as if to say the audacity. She glanced back at the laptop at the edge of the bed. “I’ve considered picking up on some of my courses in uni. That would give me more options for work.” She said, just so he knew what was going through her mind beside looking for jobs.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 9:24 pm

"Well last time I brought it up you weren't too keen on the idea," he argued, smiling at her as she wasn't hiding anymore. He laid down beside her, still having an arm around her, but he wasn't holding her captive. What she spoke about made him hum, nodding along as he could understand that. He wasn't against her having a life besides him. "If you need anything .. Like documents and stuff .. I can have it made for you, you know that right?" he said. Her being dead could face some decent struggles, one of them being the fact that she didn't really have any ID of any kind. Nor did she have a chance of holding any real records or banking information. "Whatever you need, alright? Driver's license, passport, birth certificate, graduation papers - Just say the word, alright?" kissing the side of her head, smiling as he looked at the screen. She was really smart, there was no doubt about that, but smarts wouldn't help if she had no way of entering uni.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 9:47 pm

“I’ll have to admit that I wasnt too sure whether you were sober while making that suggestion.” She said, though she wasnt saying that it had been her condition for saying no. His struggle with addiction wasnt really a dealbreaker to her. He mentioned being able to get her documents and she looked at him a little unsure. Wouldnt it mean that he would owe someone? She didnt want him to be in debt to someone just because he liked her. “What would it mean for you? If you did that for me?” She asked, playing a little with his shirt. She kind of didnt want him to wear it but thought it would make things weird if she just asked. So instead she played with the fabric, feeling it up between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 10:12 pm

To be honest that was a fair argument, though he doubted it had been the sole reason. Her worries made him smile, shaking his head no as he placed a kiss against the tip of her nose. "Loads of people owe me a favour here and there .. it would be no trouble at all, I promise, though you would have to attend a few meetings with me, make sure we have the information needed." It was the standard way of doing things.
However he couldn't help but feel a bit distracted seeing how she was toying with his shirt. Looking down from her hands and up to her face a smile spread on his lips. "Do you want me to take it off?" He asked softly, guiding her hands down to the hem of his shirt. She could pull it off him if she wanted to and he would gladly assist. Once the shirt was off, he simply dropped it on the floor next to the bed. "Better?" He asked, leaning in to connect their lips in a tender kiss.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 10:31 pm

“I’ll think about it.” She said, sending him a soft smile as she kept playing with his shirt. She wasnt very subtle about it so it wasnt that surprising that he noticed. The question made her look up at him, folding her lips as she clearly wanted it but didnt just want to say it. He guided her hands down and she did grab a hold of his shirt to pull it over his head. She just liked seeing his chest and touching it. She looked at his tattoos, humming softly at the question before he connected their lips. She sighed softly against his lips before she placed a hand on his chest, feeling him up a little. “You’re so strong and thick with muscle.” She said, lightly digging her fingers into his skin. “Do you work out?”
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 10:42 pm

Her feeling him up made him groan lightly, just truly enjoying her hands against his skin. He also really liked it as her fingers dug in to his skin, as his muscles tensed at the touch. The question made him hum, "not a lot .. I do lift weights and such, but I think most of it is genetic," he hadn't really thought about that too much. His own hands moved up under her shirt, feeling the skin of her stomach and sides. "Fuck baby, that feels good," he muttered, leaning his head back a little against the pillow as her hands just innocently explored his chest. It was quite strange that it was this sort of thing that got him going, wasn't it? Intimacy wasn't something he had the most experience with, so to him it was almost more personal than the actual sex itself. Though he was sure sex with her would be very different.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 10:58 pm

She could imagine him working out but frankly it was quite attractive to her to imagine him all hot and sweaty so she was trying not to. At least while he was laying here right next to her with his chest out for display. His hand moved up to touch her skin as well and she smiled sweetly at him as he seemed to really like being touched. “Yeah?” She teased him with a small giggle, finding him quite adorable. She moved away and sat up to take her big shirt off just to lay back down in her thin tank top. Wrapping her arm a bit around him, she snuggled up to him, softly rubbing her shoulders, her face, everything on his chest. Looking up at him, she smiled. “Do you like that? Being close? Touching skin?” She asked, because she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 7:49 am

He watched her with careful eyes as she took off her shirt, then only to feel more of her skin pressed against him. He hummed, "yeah," he said, drawing out the last syllable, looking at her he couldn't recall anyone ever wanting to be this close. "You can imagine not q lot of people actually want to be close to me, let along feel my skin," he said, a bit surprised at himself for admitting to such a vulnerable statement. He sighed, pressing his palms against her back under her shirt. It was such a new sensation, and he had no words to describe how good it was. He leaned his head down, catching her lips with his own in a sweet kiss, pressing her closer as he felt his heart beat faster. Was it a little pathetic that he loved this so much? He wasn't sure he was the right person to answer that.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 11:51 am

She was glad to hear that he liked it. At least it only made her feel inclined to do more. She rubbed her hands gently on his back, listening to him talk about how uncommon this was. She scoffed. “Have you let someone touch you like this before?” She asked because somehow she wasnt sure she believed so. But then again, she wasnt that special so why would he let her and not others?
He pressed her closer and she didnt mind one bit, even less did she mind how he leaned down to press their lips together. It was a good feeling. She wished that she could just get to feel his lips all the time. So maybe that made her a little pathetic too. She pulled away and looked at him with searching eyes. “Stay here. Actually, lie down on your stomach.” She said before she got up and left the room. Not long after did she come back with some kind of oil for skin and a towel. “I actually cant imagine that someone wouldnt want to keep touching you once they’ve seen how beautiful you are when they do.” She admitted. If he was laying as she had asked, she would move and sit down on his behind. “Is it okay if I give you a small massage?” She asked, tilting her head to the side. This way she would really get to feel him up with her palms.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 11:24 pm

"I never got to the point of letting anyone," he admitted, wondering if that made him appear more cold than he was. Emily was the first person who genuinely seemed to want to be near him. Even Elaine shivered, and she never was the type to cuddle. He however didn't want to think of her when he could stay in the moment with Emily.
Her words made him frown, but trusting her he did as she said when she left the room. He was curious, but she didn't keep him waiting for long. Her admittance made him turn his head, looking at her with vulnerable eyes. She really meant that, it was so clear to him. He however couldn't fint the words to describe just how good that made him feel, so he just hummed silently.
Her suggestion made him chuckle, especially as she crawled up on his back. "Go for it," if it meant he would get to feel more of her touch, then he wouldn't oppose her. In fact when she would start to touch him he would groan slightly, a lot of knots in his back from tensions or his sore muscles still recovering from his relapse.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 2:56 am

It was a bit odd to her that no one else really had gotten to be close to him. And yet she was happy. It meant she was the one who could take up that spot? When she returned with the oil and made her confession, she did notice how vulnerable he looked after hearing it, she just smiled at him in a sweet manner. She didnt have to add more to it because it was what she truly believed.
He told her to go on, so she did, pressing a little bit of oil out in her palm before rubbing her hands together. She leaned down to kiss him between his shoulderblades, and when her hands were warmed up, she’d begin touching him gently. Just small presses here and there to feel for any knots. She just started out rubbing him a little harder than a gentle caress, just to press in the warmth from her palms. She would start with his shoulders, easily finding a fair few knots to work on. She was delicate and careful, squeezing and massaging while she took in his reactions. Smiling a little, she really liked this moment.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 9:11 am

She got to work and he had to asmit this was really nice. His mucles slowly gave in to her touch, sighing as it felt too good to feel her hands all over. "Fuck baby," he muttered, his face half smothered by the pillow, but it felt too good to care about it. He hadn't ever felt like this before. Was this something all couples did for one another? He had to admit that as much as he knew about sex the less he knew about intimacy like this. "A little lower .. yeah .. right there," he muttered, feeling how hos muscles tensed up when she found a spot that needed tending to. It wasn't really so much that it hurt as much as the relief he got when she had outdone a knot. "Is it weird that I get turned on by this?" He muttered, his eyes closed as he just relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 10:16 am

Him enjoying it only encouraged her to do more. And it was quite obvious to see and feel. His muscles that slowly loosened up the more she worked on them. His instructions made her smile a little and she gladly obliged, watching the muscle tense up as she pressed her palm to it and pressed while rubbing in a soft circular motion. The question made her chuckle as it was quite sweet. “I dont think so. It’s can be used as some kind of foreplay, so I dont say it makes you weird.” She said before she leaned down to kiss his head right above his ear. “I’d say it makes you plain and simply normal. But also kinda cute.” She whispered, before getting back up to continue. She sometimes let him have breaks where she just gently brushed her fingers down his back a couple of times but she did have the intention to loosen up any kind of tension that she felt with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rhys

Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 10:38 am

"Please, as if anything is plain and normal about me," he scoffed, smiling as she had just kissed him. Would he ever get enough of her lips, that was for sure. His body slowly got relaxed, and the few minor knots he had left were perhaps too deep for her to reach. He sighed, just feeling her palms rub against her skin. "I really fucking love you," he said in a completely safe and relaxed state. He was smiling softly, his eyes closed as he couldn't recall ever being this happy. "You want me to return the favor?" He asked, opening his eyes to look at her with loving eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 10:51 am

“I guess we found a first.” She chuckled. Sure, she wouldnt call him plain in the slightest. But that was a good thing. She liked it about him. He was unique to her in every sense. Just thinking about it made her feel all fuzzy and warm inside. “I love you too.” She assured him, squeezing and pulling lightly at his skin just to try and get to the deeper knots but she had to give up. Her hands werent the strongest.
The question made her hum as she thought about it. “I’m very ticklish.” She remarked before she exhaled deeply. “I also doubt you’ll find anything.” She added with a soft scoff. It had been easier for her. “No, I mean I’d really like to feel it anyway.” She clarified, because she was sure he’d be good at it with his strong hands. She got off him and sat down next to him before she stretched with a light yawn. “I’m a little sleepy. If I fall asleep then I’m sorry.” She had to warn him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of it    Stay out of it  - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay out of it
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next