Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Healing isn't always easy | Eden

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 2:53 pm

That was right. He was being a brat. But he also knew that Eden secretly loved that about him. The teasing finger made the lycan open his mouth, following it eagerly before it was just smudged out into the shirt. He looked hurt, before he was given an order. Scoffing she shook his head, because now the vampyre was making demands while teasing him? No way. However it seemed that Eden wasn't messing around, and Romeo soon enough was placed with his back against the couch and his hands tightly held above his head. Looking at his husband's now bare chest, every part of him was itching to feel his cold skin against his own burning hot. Swallowing he abided the order, soon enough getting a bit of relief as the pants were opened.
They had done stuff like this a million times, and yet this felt like it was happening for the first time. The lycan whimpered at the vampyre's touch, bucking his hips to greet the hand, panting a little as he could feel how his mouth started to water. Yeah, he was probably going to drool in no time. "Eden," he whined, but he wasn't asking him to stop. No, the two of them had of course established a safe word, or rather a few. That way they could remain in this without risking harming the other. "Cazzo, amore mio," pressing his head back into the couch cushion, moaning with the need he had. His member even twitched, whimpering as he couldn't stop himself from giving in to a bit of release. A stain developing on his underwear showing that Romeo had cum already.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:49 pm

As much as he wanted to punish the lycan for being a brat, would he also make him feel as good as possible. Well, at least while teasing him too. Jerking him off with his underwear still on was just to make it feel tight and it seemed that Romeo still enjoyed it. “That’s right, speak to me in your language.” He spoke rather softly despite his words being orders and commands. The whimper gave away that he gave in and Eden soon noticed the stain too that was growing. “Now you’re a mess too.” He smiled, letting go of the lycan’s wrist. He leaned away and sat between his legs, softly brushing his body with his hand. “Can you undress for me? My sweet husband?” He asked, playing softly with the hem of his underwear. If Romeo did, then Eden would smile softly and guide him to sit on his knees, with his back to the vampyre. His cold hand would softly brush down the warm back, Eden taking in how beautiful he looked like this. It wasnt often that he saw it after all. “Do you remember when I had to keep speaking to you?” He asked. He wouldnt bring up the blind part because it didnt feel necessary for what he wanted. He placed his cold hands on the lycan’s butt before he stopped and scoffed. “Do it for me. Spread open.” He gently clapped the soft flesh, his breath growing a little heavier as it was hard to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 4:00 pm

Eden seemed so satisfied with himself and frankly Romeo wasn't complaining, panting softly, nice small tremors rolling down his body from all of the emotions that had been released. The question to undress just made him nod, clearly a bit at a loss for words as he was still trying to navigate how it was to be felt up by those cold hands once more. He had missed it so much, and while he hadn't told Eden when he had been a human, he knew that he would've always have missed when he was cold. He undressed a little slowly, shaking a little, but it wasn't because he was cold or felt bad. Rather he felt really good, and his body was just trying to catch up to everything.
He finally got out of his clothes, standing on his knees the way that Eden wanted him to stand. It felt safe. Romeo had always struggled with not being able to look at the vampyre while intimate, but he had gotten better when he had lost his sight. Of course he still preferred to look at the man he loved, but if they were playing around like this, then it wasn't too bad. Keep speaking? Fuck, he was going to fail miserably. The order to also spread himself made him hum, grabbing his cheeks on either side, trembling a little at the excitement. Romeo just began speaking in his native tongue. It seemed that he couldn't really find his words in English but it was seemingly always like this when he got really into it. "Il mio marito .. Il mio Eden," he put a lot of emphasis in bringing the vampyre into his sentences.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:13 pm

“Yeah I am.” He agreed, looking at the lycan as he spread himself. His mouth fell a little open and he reached over to gently touch him right above his butt. “Would you ever let me paint you like this? I would love to just keep you like this for hours, all for me to watch and behold.” He smiled a little, before he pushed the lycan forward. Just to make him strut a little. “I promise, I’ll give you all the attention I can. But I just want to see what you’ve kept from me all this time.” He sighed, leaning in to kiss one of his buttocks, his hands finding their way to hold Romeo’s hips. He couldnt help but nibble at the skin. It was tempting to bite, but he subdued the need for now. He filled his mouth with saliva before he leaned down to kiss his entrance. “I want you to be the face of our company when we’ll make it. I want people to see that you’re such a well put together man with a bright future. And then it’ll be for me to see how you come apart at my touch and give in to my will.” He spoke before letting his drool soak the lycan’s behind. He didnt care if it would spill down onto the couch or down Romeo’s leg. Eden liked the mess.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:32 pm

Romeo felt like this was thrilling. It was an area they hadn't really explored much, and the question about painting him made them shake their head no. They weren't ready for that yet. He knew he was always going to be favored in Eden's eyes, but he also would feel too self-conscious about the whole ordeal. However he forgot all about it as the vampyre bent him forward and held his hips, kissing his behind and making him sigh in soft tones. It felt amazing just to be together like this, and the way Eden was basically tasting his skin with his nibbles made him groan softly. As the cold lips touched his entrance he shuddered, his voice breaking as he had tried to find his words. Hearing Eden's plans for him made him feel proud, and yet he understood the implication completely. The vampyre desired to see what others would never get to see; A young man with a firm work ethic, who behind closed doors could whimper and cry out for mercy from his lover. It was a quite erotic thought for Romeo as well.
However the saliva made him forget every thought he had ever had, moaning as his eyes rolled back into his skull, his hands shivering as he was trying to hold himself open still. But it was clear that he couldn't do it much longer. He knew the orders that Eden had given him, but he needed to grab onto something or else he would fall over. He was still holding one butt cheek, but the other had to support him against the cushion, moaning in need as he felt his whole body buzzing with emotions.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:56 pm

“You’ve really missed my cold huh?” He muttered, taking the other buttock that was freed now that Romeo had to support himself. Frankly he wished he would’ve just fallen over, imagining the lycan’s face pressed into the cushion by the time Eden began thrusting into him. If he still had a heart, it would have been beating out of control. He leaned in to lick his husband’s eager entrance, just feeling him up with his tongue. He also used his fingers to insert, but it was nothing extreme now that they had no lube; well Eden could go get it but he wouldnt be separated right now. “You’re so tight baby.” He spoke through gritted teeth, pressing the tip of his finger inside the lycan. The warmth made him groan in delight. “Do you want to look at me or can I have you like this?” He asked, kissing the buttock he held, squeezing it softly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 6:08 pm

Romeo was just moaning, feeling like a mess already, drooling at how Eden was just eating him out and fingering him too. It felt heavenly, and he couldn't deny that this was more than he could've ever have asked for. He was panting, feeling his body just moving with the motion that the vampyre made. Whimpering at the comment about how tight he was made him want to speak, trying to clear his throat but he was quite clearly struggling to do so. At this point he was still trembling a bit, twitching every now and again. "I want to look at you," he admitted. If this was their first time together after his change, then Romeo wanted to be able to look at his husband, "once you've loosened me up I wouldn't mind trying it like this." And that was a big step for the lycan indeed. Even being open to it took a lot of bravery, but he felt more comfortable with himself right now, and he wanted to test his limits. "Fuck baby, I just want you inside of me already," he complained softly. He almost couldn't wait to be prepped, but he knew they had to.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 6:16 pm

“We’ll see then.” He hummed. He didnt want the lycan to push himself either. Sure Eden seemed rather dominant and crude, but it was because he knew that Romeo trusted him. They couldnt do this without trust and understanding. He got up at Romeo’s complaint, leaving to go fetch the lube. He returned and took the lycan’s hand off his behind, before making him turn and pushing him down. “Fuck… your body really has changed huh? You look so strong. Like you could put up a good fight if you werent so obedient.” He sighed, grasping at the lycan’s chest, feeling his strong muscles. Eden liked this. It was sort of like what he had been used to see and yet it seemed healthier than then. He wanted the lycan to know that he was loving what he saw. “Guess I shouldnt find out how much of a struggle you’d be to keep still if I kept teasing you?” He hummed. He opened the bottle and smeared some lube on his fingers. “Touch yourself, my love.” He urged him. It would help them both. Eden placed his fingers down at his entrance, pushing them in, deeper than before, letting him adjust with small yet firm thrusts of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 6:46 pm

Eden agreed, leaving the lycan on the couch he chose to remain how Eden had wanted him to be. However as the vampyre returned and helped him turn around, his eyes looked to the man he loved with a soft gaze. He really loved this man and it felt almost surreal to think about just how much he felt connected to him. The compliments made him feel proud, feel like what he had been doing had actually done something noticeable, and he relished in that fact. "It feels good too .. like I can handle more, and I don't get winded anymore," he said quite proudly, chuckling a bit about the fact that he could put up a fight. He could, but what would the fun be in that? No, this wasn't about physically being stronger, it was about handing himself over to the man he loved. To know that he was in safe hands and would be treated right.
He watched rather hungrily as the lube was applied to the vampyre's fingers as he knew exactly where they were heading. The urge to touch himself made him blush a little, but he did do it, just carefully at first as he didn't want to overwhelm himself. His hand actually stopped touching himself as the fingers were inserted, moaning and pressing his head back into the couch cushion. "Cazzo," he complained, but he clearly wasn't in pain. The lube helped a lot, and after initially tensing up, he soon enough relaxed and he could feel how he was slowly but surely being stretched out. Once he had gotten used to the feeling, he could start touching himself, struggling a bit to keep a constant rhythm. He felt distracted, "baby," he complained, his hips bucking, clearly needy and impatient, "it feels too good .. I can't focus." He was just being honest. It was a struggle to keep stroking himself when he so clearly wanted to just relax and feel what Eden was doing to him. "Yeah, right there," he moaned as Eden pressed against his prostate, letting out a vulnerable moan. Even if Eden was getting warmed by his insides, he could feel a difference in the way the vampyre pressed against him in contrast to how he had been as a human.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 10:47 pm

“You’ve done so well.” He agreed, and he meant that genuinely despite how much they were right in the heat of the moment. Eden quickly went on to give the lycan what he wanted. Seeing him touch himself as well made Eden grit his teeth. “Beautiful husband.” He muttered, pressing inside.
He could really feel how warm Romeo was inside and he loved it. He waited for him to relax before he began thrusting his fingers and it was almost amazing how the lycan quickly began to swallow up his fingers. He’d be loose in no time like this. “You can stop.” He assured him. When he hit his prostate and it made Romeo go wild, Eden smiled, rubbing his prostate a little harder in gentle strokes of his fingers. “Good boy. Yeah, you’re doing well. If you cum, that’s alright.” He assured him. But though it seemed like Eden would have accepted it if it had just happened… and it wasnt the case at all. He grabbed around the lycan’s length, jerking him off along with the tempo of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 5:31 am

Eden allowed him to just focus on the pleasure that he was receiving, and that was a good call, as the lycan would've probably started to cry in frustration. Instead he now could focus on relaxing, feeling too good as the vampyre started to be quite merciless against his prostate. He moaned, his member twitching and it felt almost painful to hold back his own release. He moaned, cursed, pleaded with Eden to fuck him already, but the vampyre was the one in control here. The way he was being praised made him feel so proud, and the reward of being allowed to give in he wouldn't hesitate to use. However he knew why he was being allowed now, especially as Eden started to jerk him as well. His muscles tensed, whining and borderline screaming Eden's name as his body could take no more. When he released it was much more than what had been expelled into his underwear. It was clear that the combination of the two methods just made Romeo's body create more. He was panting, his face almost bright red and with sweat on his skin, not to mention the long streaks of semen across his abdomen. He was panting, looking to Eden with a longing look. "Please .. I can't be without you much longer," he pleaded as he reached for him. Couldn't the vampyre show a bit of mercy? "I promise to behave .. please .. Eden, amore, per favore," he would beg if he had to, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 10:11 am

Eden at least didnt want to hear any complaint that he wasnt making sure to empty out the lycan. For selfish reasons had he needed him to cum over himself. He hadnt really expected the pleading and begging for him to finally be fucked; the begging made him smile a little proudly. “Of course, my sweet husband.” He assured him. He would be nice now that the lycan was as submissive as he could be, promising to behave. Eden pulled off the lycan to undress from his pnts and underwear, grabbing the lube before he began to prepare himself. Just to be sure that Romeo was lubed up just right, did he apply more to his fingers before pressing them inside him.
Once he was sure that the lycan would be nothing but a slippery joy ride, did he reach down to grab his leg and lift him, placing a thick pillow under his lower back. He positioned himself at his entrance before he looked at his husband with love and adoration in his eyes. “I love you.” He said in a sweet voice before he began pressing into him, getting a small feel for what he could and couldnt do. The lycan was loose but not completely so he didnt just ram into him. But he felt that he could be a little firm, pressing into him a little quicker than usual. He made sure to move, rocking his hips in small yet quick and plenty of strokes. “Oh Romeo.” He moaned, gritting his teeth as it was almost too much.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 10:25 am

Romeo had just handed himself over at this point. There was no use in putting up an attitude when all he really wanted was to be loved completely and fully by the man he could proudly call his husband. The assurance made him whimper, and the loss of contact made him whine, clearly on the brink of losing it. It wasn't like he was throwing a fit, but it was clear with how he was panting and his breath hiccupping that nothing could truly soothe him but Eden's touch. Watching the vampyre prepare with hungry eyes he whimpered softly at the finger that added more lube to him, his hips bucking slightly, clearly needy as he could be.
He was adjusted, and the pillow beneath his lower back felt good, but nothing compared to how it felt when Eden went in completely hard and cold. Romeo's eyes gave off a garnet sheen, his pupils dilating as he felt like he forgot to breath. Taking faster breaths he moaned grabbing onto Eden's arms, feeling that this was really happening. "Ah .. ah! Eden," the way he was being firm felt too good. At this point the lycan barely cared if he would tear! He felt crazy for that thought, "Amore .. più profondo," he pleaded for his lover to reach deeper within him. Needed to feel how he could fill him up completely. His fingers began scraping down the vampyre's arms, moaning as it felt heavenly. It was their love, their special connection, the thing that tied them together so perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 10:42 am

The garnet sheen surprised Eden a little but it was also how he knew that the lycan’s desperation was real. And even more so, would he give him what he wanted, just to soothe that desperation. He continued to press inside of him while he moaned in bliss, but he didnt want him to tear. He wasnt that swallowed up in his role of dominance that he didnt care. He cared quite a lot.
Romeo’s plea made him lean down, placing his hands on the couch for support while he looked at his lover. “How bad do you want me my love?” He asked, halting his movements as he hit his bottom, nuzzling their noses together. “I saw the glow in your eyes.” He muttered. Had it woken a curiousity? Surely. He moved a hand down to grip Romeo’s hip to keep him in place, before he began to slowly pull out. When he was about to pull out the tip, he stopped, just to push right back in until their flesh clapped together with a bit of force. “Fuuck….!” He moaned, his body tensing as he felt a bit of fluid release from his eager member. He took a moment to collect himself before he repeated, pulling out slow just to ram it back in, not hard but firm.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 11:12 am

"So bad," he complained softly, just wanting all of him at once. Eden was his husband and wasn't it only right that he would long for him this much? He whined softly as the vampyre was fully inside of him, moaning vulnerably as his whole body was buzzing with energy and pleasure. The mutter made him look at the vampyre above him, moving his hands up, one hand touching the beautiful teeth marks that he had left on him on the night of their wedding. "My body recognizes my mate," he said in a happy tone. He hadn't really realized it, but he could feel that buzz in his whole body now.
As Eden grabbed his hips, slowly pulling out, the lycan lost control of their eyes as they rolled into his skull at how slow and good that felt, only to yelp as they were filled up once more. The vampyre cursed, and Romeo whimpered as he felt the cold seed shoot into him. It felt so good, panting and drooling a bit as they were now being firmly thrusted into. Fuck this felt better than anything Romeo could remember. It had been so long since they had both been strong. Both been able to give themselves over to their true nature. "I want to bite you," he almost growled, moving his behind down to slam against him a little more, just making him reach in further. "I want to claim you again."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 11:25 am

“It does?” He asked, feeling rather happy about that too. But he wouldnt lose his composure now, so Romeo would just have to feel that emotion quite clearly through the vampyre’s skin. He watched his reaction to being thrusted into, though it was a little rough, was it also a clumination of pent up emotion and longing. Eden hadnt been able to satisfy as well as a human, so he had a lot of making up to do.
Romeo’s resistance made him reach deeper inside and he gripped the fabric on the couch along with digging his nails into Romeo’s hip while his body tensed up from the pleasure. He continued to rock his hips, feeling the lycan’s warm insides brush against him and his hard length. “Bite away my love.” He moaned, giving his consent for Romeo to bite. Not that Romeo had really needed to ask; Eden’s body belonged to him. The lycan was free to do everything.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 11:35 am

Romeo nodded, but it was perhaps lost a bit as he was being thrusted into, but he felt how happy that fact made the vampyre feel. It wasn't something that Romeo had a lot of experience with, but he knew from the stories that had been told of mates. And Eden was truly the only one that could ever make him feel this way. Whimpering softly at how the nails dug into his skin it was clear that he liked every bit of this. Every small detail captured and the consent made Romeo's mouth water. Reaching around the vampyre, it was clear he had gotten his strength back as he quite easily pulled Eden down to him. Licking and sucking lightly on his shoulder he moaned, nibbling at first before he actually bit down. His mouth filled with blood as his member started to drip with fluids as this seemed to tip him over. And yet it was clear he wanted more. His fingers digging into Eden's back, scratching down along his skin, pressing him ever closer as the lycan's jaw seemingly had just locked around the vampyre's shoulder. He was groaning and moaning still, muffled by the shoulder as well as the free flowing blood that made the whole ordeal that much more erotic.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 11:50 am

Romeo’s strength surprised Eden a little, but in a good way. He liked it. Romeo being strong and healthy was all he would ever ask for. Eden continued to thrust into him, though being mindful as to not hit him with his shoulder. In fact; did he make sure to move just so Romeo could follow along. The bite made Eden tense up but in a good way as it was nothing but pleasure to him. “Yeah, Romeo. Just like that.” He praised him, leaning down to rub their chests together, blood and cum mixing up in no time. The blood made Eden pick up a pace as he began to chase his own high. But it didnt take long as he tensed up and gritted his teeth hard before his mouth fell open, moaning deep and drawn out while he planted the seed with hard thrusts. His mind simply fogged by the thought of plastering Romeo’s insides with himself. Where he would have stopped as a human, did his vampyre regenaration kick in, and he soon after his high’s end began to rock his hips again, still panting from the release.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 12:04 pm

Being praised just felt too good, and as Eden finally released into him, the lycan's jaw unlocked and moaned with need. Of course the pleasure never stopped, but Romeo was still panting, feeling the high that Eden had experienced just fogged up his own mind. They could feel how the seed was just forced further and further into him, moaning before he needed a small break. Turning his head he was just trying to catch his breath, "f..fuck baby .. could you pull out for a little while?" He was being serious, the sensation was so good, and he could hardly relax and be ready for the next round already. If Eden did, he would slowly gather his own mind, looking to the vampyre with a warm smile, before signaling for his love to move away a little further. The view that he got, seeing the blood and semen all smeared around his lover's upper body was unreal.
However Romeo clearly had something in mind, turning around, he placed his head against the couch cushion, resting his arms as well as he pushed his behind up. His breath was hiccupping a bit, and the sight that met Eden was a very obedient husband, so willingly giving himself over, "please give me more," he was so needy, and this wasn't a position they had tried before. It was a lot of trust he put in the man he loved. His entrance was still gaping a little, a bit of the vampyre's seed visible and mixed in with the lube. "Fill me up."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 1:24 pm

When Romeo called for a break, did Eden pull out almost right away. He caressed him softly, looking at the mess that was all over them both. It was truly something to behold. He watched the lycan, how he seemingly calmed down. The signal to move back surprised Eden but he did it regardless. At first he thought that Romeo just wanted to look at him. But then the lycan turned around and Eden felt his breath halter at the sight he was met with. The way his hole was gaping, needing to be filled again. “I really should reward you for how good you’ve been.” He sighed, but this wasnt quite how he wanted him. “Let me help you.” He urged him, changing the position up, so it would still be the same but instead of lying down, would Eden have Romeo leaned over the back of the couch. It would just help Eden in the long run. He added a bit more lube to his now cold member before he positioned himself behind Romeo, slipping back in with ease. “We’re ruining our couch, my love.” He whispered in his ear, moving his hand down to pull at Romeo’s hips, greeting him eagerly with a moan. “How will we remove all these spots and stains?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 1:45 pm

Romeo had been surprisingly good, but most of it probably came down to the fact that this was what he had longed for for so long and he didn't want to ruin it. He wanted to feel all of what Eden was capable of giving him. Eden shifted him and he was panting lightly, his back arching, making his butt eagerly greet the cold member that filled him up so easily now that he was loose. He forgot who he was for a second, moaning as this was definitely a new sensation, but it was also so amazing. They were indeed ruining the couch, but Romeo didn't even care, "we won't," he moaned, feeling how Eden filled him up so perfectly, slipping in and out with ease as it created the most wonderful wet sound. Fuck he felt how hard he was already. "When we're done the stains will look like a part of the design," he said in delight, clearly wanting to mess this furniture up with their filth. It was crazy how turned on he was from this, "fuck baby, you feel so good," he whined in bliss as he couldn't help but make his behind greet the vampyre's thrusts. Gripping onto the back of the couch he was basically being filled up with each thrust, "Eden," he moaned, turning his head to look at the man he loved. He was drooling a little as it clearly felt so good, "I want you to cum so far up in me that I can taste it in the back of my throat." He knew how Eden loved how absolutely perverted he could be, and he would never change that.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 3:41 pm

“We wont?” He repeated curiously, moaning as the feeling he got from this was heavenly. The lycan’s insides brushed along his hard length in a way he hadnt really tried before. Sure there had been that one time in the shower but this was erotic and messy in a whole different way. “What would you name the design?” He asked, keeping a firm grip on the lycan’s hips, pulling at them while he fucked him with eager and need to his own.
When Romeo turned his head, Eden let go of his hips and leaned forward, pressing his chest to the lycan’s back so they could look at each other a bit better. “Keep saying filth like that and I’ll try my best.” he assured him, gripping the fabric on the back of the couch, using it as support. He rolled his hips in drawn out strokes, making sure to hit his prostate every time. “Do you want me to finish up, or can you handle it?” He asked, just wanting the lycan to be aware that he didnt have to push himself.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 3:53 pm

Fuck, Eden really wasn't kidding around. It was hard enough to talk when he was being rammed into the way he was, but it was the best feeling in the world. In fact Romeo knew that this would only get better with time. The question made him grit his teeth, groaning as he tried to speak, "kja..kje..," he tried but it didn't come out right as he was being pumped so full of love. "Kjæ-r-lig-g-he-t," he managed to stutter as his member started dripping once more, messing up the couch even further. It was so fucking hot. The way the two of them basically had no regard for the actual mess they were making.
As Eden leaned over him, he moaned softly at the feeling of the cold chest hitting his scorching back. He had gotten rather heated in all of this, sweaty as well. It took quite the stamina to keep up with a vampyre. The assurance made him moan, but they slowly turned into small yelps as Eden made sure to just put the right amount of pressure onto his prostate. It was heavenly, the lycan's shoulder's trembling as it felt too good for his body to handle. And yet in all of this bliss his love still remembered to check up on him. "Cu-cum in me like this .. and then .. ah fuck right there .. then we'll see," he wasn't sure how much he could take, but he knew he was dead set on getting to feel Eden's bliss in this position. He needed to, at least to know that he had done good.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

“Kjærlighet? By Romeo Altieri himself?” Eden teased but he also sounded almost proud. A part of him was rather proud. This couch, as messed up as it was getting, would be where they went wild for the first time after their marriage. It would always have a special meaning. Eden checked up on him and Romeo’s answer was alright. If they took it slow and made sure to check up on the lycan’s energy, could they maybe go on for the rest of the night.
Eden crumbled faster than he had expected, but it was also from all the smells around them. He had his senses back after all and it was all hitting him like a brick wall. The smell of sex that Romeo produced, luring Eden in further. He would say that he was addicted. He began to speed up his thrusts until he eventually had to give in, but not before he pressed his chest onto the lycan’s back, his hands gripping him hard around the hips to press in deep while he shot his seed as deep into the lycan as he could like this. He screamed his husband’s name with no regards for anyone. If their nieghbours would complain, would it be nothing more than an honor. A few lazy thrusts made sure he was emptied out before he let go of his hips to wrap his arms around him. He was panting and sighing, kissing Romeo’s hair. “Why do you smell so appealing?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 4:46 pm

The tease felt good. He liked that a lot, because he could also feel just how proud the vampyre actually was. This was truly their pure need getting unraveled. Eden picked up the pace, and Romeo whined and whimpered, moans being forced out of his throat as he held onto the couch for dear life. Was he going to have bruises on his hips? By the gods he hoped so. His breath hiccupped as he felt the vampyre give in, yelping softly at how far Eden truly reached within him, painting his insides once more. The arms that wrapped around him made him smile, feeling how their skin was pressed together once more. Better yet, Eden was still inside of him. The question made the lycan chuckle softly through his panting breath, "because you're a pervert," he said, but it clearly was not an offensive term in this household. "Or maybe because you know what we are capable of when we are connected like this," he moaned, his whole body still trembling from how much his body was buzzing with emotions. "Maybe because I only truly smell like this when you've made me fit you perfectly?" All of them were pretty good suggestions to explain the phenomenon.
Eventually Romeo wanted to turn around, and Eden had to pull out. He managed to drip a lot on the couch, moaning as his arm supporting him on the couch started to tremble at the feeling. It had been too good, and now the lycan felt so tired. And yet, he also felt terribly energized. "Have a shower with me," he said, reaching his hand out to touch his husband, looking at the dried up blood on his perfect cold skin. He just let his hand wander, moving down to slowly jerk him off, feeling how wet and sticky his member was, "[i]baby you're so hard still .. do I have to tie you to the bed and fuck you senseless?
" He was genuinely considering it. He would love to ride him all night, have his love tied to the bed and watch him be the one to plead for mercy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing isn't always easy | Eden
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Outside of the Cities-
Jump to: