Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Healing isn't always easy | Eden

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 6:12 pm

“Oh yes I am.” He agreed, breathing in the lycan, trembling a little with how the smell alone was fogging up his mind. He was surely not able to pry himself off the lycan just yet. Romeo’s words made shivers run down the vampyre’s spine and he rubbed his chest a little onto his back, creating a little bit of movement with his member still inside the warm lycan.
When Romeo was opting to turn around, was there an urge to push him back and keep him there but Eden didnt. Romeo had trusted him with letting him have him in this position and the vampyre was thankful for that. The way that he began to drip already made Eden groan and pull a vulnerable expression. “Oh my fucking gods, you are so fucking hot.” He hissed, looking at his lover in almost disbelief. How could he be so etheral with something that should be as simple as dripping juices? Maybe it was because it was the reminder of their love when it was shown in physical form.
“I could clean you up with my tongue too?” He suggested but he was very much up for a shower. The wandering hand made him grit his teeth when it reached his member, the words almost seeming like a tease. “Only if you carve your name across my chest first and then take what’s yours.” He said, shifting between the beautlful hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 6:25 pm

"I do love your tongue," he pondered out loud, continuing to just jerk him, just keeping him hard as that seemed to be what they both enjoyed. The suggestion of claiming him made the lycan smile, looking at where he had bitten along with his name already carved into the beautiful white skin. "I don't need to claim what is already mine," he said, looking down at the member with a soft smile before returning his eyes to look at Eden, "shower first .. and then I want to be the one in charge for a while." It wasn't often he asked for that, but it was clear this was a night for them to explore. He had already been pretty vulnerable, and now it was obvious he wanted more control. "Come on," he said in a luring voice, releasing the vampyre's member before going on ahead towards the bathroom.
Inside he went and turned on the water, looking at his husband as he came in. His hand moved down slowly against his own skin, rubbing the mess around until he reached his length. He stroked himself, whining softly at how vulnerable it was, leaning his head back against the wall. "Come and help me," he said, not quite sure if it was an order or a plea, but he wanted the vampyre's touch. "I want your mouth baby," he was sorta in control at this point, though it was clear he was in control because Eden allowed it to be so. Which just made it that much better. "You've cum so much in me; isn't it only fair I get to paint your insides a little as well?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 7:09 pm

The lycan wouldnt seem to let it end just yet, would he? And that was quite surprising as Eden would have thought that he would be exhausted by now. He really had been working on himself and once more did it make Eden feel a genuine happiness. And deep arousal now that he felt sure that they were able to do more. He hummed as Romeo laid out a plan. Romeo could be in control as long as he wanted. He always glowed when he got to follow his instincts and order the vampyre around. The lure made Eden follow as he was released, seeing the lycan stand in the shower. The way he touched himself was quite alluring and Eden slowly moved closer. His eyes followed the hand that was wandering again, seeing how Romeo began to touch himself.
The vampyre came closer as he was asked to, looking down at the lycan’s sensitive length. “You can have any part of me that you want.” He said before he gave in and sank down to his knees in front of the lycan. He looked up at him and gathered some saliva in his mouth before he opened it and stuck his tongue out. Since Romeo was the one in control, did Eden want him to use vampyre exactly as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 7:19 pm

Having Eden come closer and so willingly sink down on his knees made Romeo know just how loved he was. The vampyre was a proud man and not someone who just took orders. But this wasn't about pride, it was about the love they shared. Watching how his lover so easily opened his mouth, seeing how wet it was and all for the lycan's taking. Jerking himself against his tongue he moaned, just rubbing his tip with the cold saliva before slowly inserting himself into Eden's mouth. He moaned quite vulnerably, just starting to move his hips, but it was clear he didn't want to do all the work, "go on," he smiled, encouraging the vampyre to please him further. The more Eden enjoyed himself, the more Romeo did as well. It was funny how the lycan worked like that, but perhaps that was a racial trait? Bucking his hips into the vampyre's mouth felt like pure bliss, even allowing himself to reach the back of his throat, moaning at how good it felt. However sadly he didn't last long, most probably from the fact that he had been teased so much. He grasped onto Eden's hair, wanting him to suck him clean afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 7:48 pm

Feeling the warm tip on his tongue was such a tease and Eden just wanted him already. The taste of cum was like ecstacy and as Romeo slipped inside his cold wet mouth was Eden groaning softly. He really did like the taste of their lovemaking, or at least how Romeo had enjoyed it. The buck of his hips felt good, but Eden could quickly feel that Romeo wanted to relax. The vampyre wasted no time and quickly began to suck rather eagerly, moaning to create vibrations for the lycan to feel. Romeo pressed into the back of his throat and Eden was enjoying it, clawing a little at his legs, grasping at his buttocks. Fuck he was hot and Eden liked looking up at him. When he gave in, did Eden feel the warm sticky textute spread all over his mouth. Fuck it felt good. He sucked him clean, licking the sensitive tip as well, before he looked up at him. “What now? You’re the one in control.” He said, remaining on his knees unless Romeo told him otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 8:06 pm

Eden was so perfect, wasn't he? Romeo had never before been able to give in so fast, but the vampyre made him crumble so effortlessly that as he released himself into him he could feel just how good it made the both of them feel. His mind hazed over, staggering a bit at how his bliss had hit him. The question made him realize that he was still in control, and yet he couldn't find his words. He just pulled Eden up on his feet, wrapping his arms around him, making out with him rather slowly. It was clear that the lycan needed some tender touch right now. They had been going at it like animals, but Romeo wanted to remind both of them why it truly was they were together.
Washing him off, he rubbed soap between them, cleaning up rather nicely. He even made Eden clean out the mess he had made, even if it was slowly seeping out regardless. Moaning softly at how loose he truly was, it didn't deter him from finishing up their shower, and subsequent drying off. By then he just took his hand, pulling the vampyre with him into the bedroom. "Go lie down," he said, smiling as he left the room briefly to go get the lube. And then he grabbed the tie he had bought back at their small town.
Returning he moved over, sitting down on top of the vampyre with a devious smile, "you know, you were the one to plant this idea into my head originally," he said, binding up Eden's wrists above his head with his tie and using Eden's tie to secure him to the headboard. Leaning back a bit he just admired his work, his hands moving down to cup his face. "I want to ride you dry, my love .. ride you until I pass out from exhaustion," he whispered softly, letting his lips rub against his lover's cold ones. He was rubbing himself against Eden's length a little teasingly. "I guess we need to get lubed up again, huh?" Though it was tempting just feeling how raw it could be. He refrained from it, wanting this to be pure pleasure for the both of them. Leaning away he grabbed the bottle, shaking it a little before moving back and applying a generous amount onto Eden's tip and shaft. It was practically glistening in the dim lights. And then the lycan turned his attention to himself, fingering himself, moaning on top of the vampyre as he just let him see exactly what he was missing out on right now. "Fuck my fingers just slide in baby .. you really made room for yourself, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 11:41 pm

He was pulled up and as their lips clashed, did he wrap his arms loosely around the lycan. It was tender and sweet which was a little unlike the energy they had had up until now. But Eden didnt mind. He knew that Romeo wouldnt let go of an opportunity to be the one who got to decide. And this was just one of the things that Eden had to give him. They washed off each other and Eden couldnt help but kiss Romeo’s body, his lips, hold his face as he nuzzled their noses together. Doing all kinds of sweet things.
When they had dried off and Romeo pulled him to their bedroom, was Eden not even sure what he was going to be met with. He was told to lie down and so he did. When Romeo returned with the lube and tie, did Eden raise his eyebrows. “I planted this idea in your head?” He asked, grinning softly.
He was tied to the bed and he didnt even struggle against it. Romeo had him where he wanted him, that was for sure. “What are you waiting for then?” He asked, gritting his teeth as he could already imagine hiw the lycan would be sleeping on top of him, them still connected. What a perverted thought.
When Romeo moved away and began preparing himself, that was the real tease. Eden was longing for him again, testing out the restraints. “Please Mr. Altieri. Cant you see that I’m suffering?” Eden asked, bucking his hips just a little but there was no friction to greet him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 4:21 pm

Seeing Eden like this was perfect, knowing that the vampyre's member was so eager to feel how they fit together, and yet the lycan would keep him on edge for a little while longer. He needed to be sure he was nicely lubed up and relaxed before going any further, moaning just to add to the ambience of lust that was spreading in the room. "I can see that," he panted, even drooling a little before removing his fingers, drying them off in the bedsheet because who were they kidding, it was going to get ruined anyway. Returning to be on top of him, he slowly let Eden inside, however if his hips bucked he would pull away, clicking his tongue at the impatience. "Now who's being a brat?" Whispering in a low and seductive voice, before he leaned back to let the vampyre's firm length slip into him again.
Moaning from deep in his diaphragm he just let himself get adjusted to how he was being stretched out once more. "Cazzo, amore," he swore in sweet agony as he slowly began to ride his husband. It felt so powerful to him, the fact that he was in control of the situation. That Eden was at his mercy for once. He moved further away, letting the vampyre out of him, leaning down to his lips, kissing them almost sweetly. "How much do you long for your husband's ass?" Just moving his entrance against the tip of the member, moaning softly as he was clearly not letting him in unless he told him. "Do you want to experience how far in you can reach?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing isn't always easy | Eden   Healing isn't always easy | Eden - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing isn't always easy | Eden
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Outside of the Cities-
Jump to: