Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Let's get this started

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
Callan

Callan

Full name : Dantalion

Let's get this started - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 11:42 pm

He really wouldnt have them shy away from him now. He had set the boundary before and this seemed rather harmless. It was, wasnt it? They were just making out. Even as Saige asked him to take his shirt off, did it not feel overly sexual. More sensual. That they were just being close. “You’re being too sweet.” He scoffed at their remark. How did he feel good? Just to be close to? Or in general. He moved away, just to get out of his shirt, throwing it away along with the seraph’s when he noticed how they had undressed as well.
The question made him lift his brows as the compliment caught him a little off guard. “I’m too humble to accept it.” He said. Though, as Dantalion, did he feel a certain way; like an imposter. Like he just looked as someone wanted him to. Not for who he really was. He moved down to feel and hear their reaction. “Yeah that’s right, say my name Saige.” He egged them on, moving his lips down to kiss down their neck, and down to their collarbone, which he followed, soft gentle kisses the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 5:38 am

Too humble? That was true, but Saige clearly meant it. But maybe it came out wrong. Maybe they should've said something more, something that showed how deep that beauty ran within the daemon. However feeling his chest against their own was just too much to make their brain to think of anything else. Perhaps that was why any inhibition was now gone and instead replaced with the vulnerable and touch starved seraph beneath him. Feeling their eyes water, they just closed them, whimpering as they were egged on. And the kisses moved around too! Saige was very vocal, but not in a loud sort of way. Rather it seemed that they reacted to the smallest of touches and the lightest of kisses. The seraph was sure that they would only ever react this way to Callan's touch.
They just moved their hands down his back, grabbing on once in a while, panting softly and moaning frequently. "Dantalion .. ngh .. ah," they whimpered, pressing their body closer as the daemon had seemed to like it. In this moment they didn't feel undesirable nor unlovable. Rather they felt cared for in a way no-one had ever cared for them. "I meant it," they panted softly, moving a hand to the daemon's cheek, pulling lightly at him to have them be face to face once more. The eyes that met Callan would be raw and vulnerable, "you're beautiful .. outside .. and inside." That was at least Saige's view. They could see the beauty and the best in everyone, but perhaps Callan didn't believe them. Perhaps he never would. "I know you're never going to say it back," they spoke gently, their thumb caressing his cheek, touching him with such delicacy, "I love you." How could the seraph ever expect him to say it back? No it was better to just say it out loud so that Callan knew. The seraph wanted nothing more. "I love you, Dantalion .. not just your looks, but your soul .. your heart .. even the parts I'm scared of."
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 3:15 am

Hearing the seraph’s reactions were affecting the daemon too, but he kept his composure. Nothing bad could come out of this if it was just kept as intimacy. It felt much needed, if anything. Their whimper felt more like encouragement and how could he stop when they said his name so nicely? Their words along with the pull made hkm face them, humming to let them know that he had in fact heard them. Them calling him beautiful made him frown lightly, because he wasnt sure he could agree. But he also knew better than to argue with the seraph that wanted to save everyone, even those who hurt them.
They moved onto speaking of something else and he wasnt sure he could follow. “Say what?” He asked, before they confessed. The confession made his expression turn more serious as he looked at them. “Dont say that. It’s not true.” He said. Simply bot believing that they really did love him. Not because it was impossible; because of how he was a monster. Were they just ignoring that? Or was it just until the next guy whose head he would crack open?
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 1:58 pm

"Please don't tell me what I should or shouldn't say," their eyes tearing up as they just laid there almost too vulnerable to move, "I've been told what to say all my life .. let me just speak for once." The seraph leaned in, kissing his lips gently. It wasn't really how heated and sensual as it had been before. It felt almost innocent. They were shaking a little bit, looking down they moved their hand to his chest, placing their palm over where his heart was, not really saying much before they closed their eyes. If Callan asked what they were doing, they would shush him softly before opening their eyes, "you don't have to believe anything I say, but I do mean everything I say; I've never lied to you, never done anything to make me untrustworthy, or so I hope." They reminded him because clearly he still doubted that they actually cared for him. "I don't expect you to love me in return; I just wanted you to know," they were afraid. Afraid of ending up in a situation like last time, their wrists slit open and slowly dying without ever having told Callan how much they truly cared for him. "Could we .. maybe just cuddle for a little bit?" They closed their eyes, feeling silly for tearing up. But they were rather emotional in general, so was it truly that weird?
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 8:08 am

The vulnerable words made the daemon sigh but he complied with a soft grunt, nodding to let them know that he had understood. Their lips met again and Callan hugged them a little closer with his strong arms. The hand on his chest did wake his curiousity but being shushed only pushed the question. He surely wanted to know what it had been about.
The reminder of their honesty made sense. But on the other hand wasnt he so sure that he had ever given them an opportunity to lie either. Wanted him to know? He looked around their face as if he was trying to find a clue for them being untrustworthy, but he found nothing. It made a deep sigh leave his nose. Their request to cuddle was met pretty much right away, Callan turned onto his side to pull them in.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 3:54 pm

It was all still rather new to the seraph too. But they hadn't ever felt more sure in what they had told Callan just now. In fact, it would most likely be their own downfall. They were too self-sacrificing for their own good, but they were blissfully unaware of that. The daemon as always took care of them, pulling them in as they hid their face in his big chest. Right here they felt safe. Safer than anything in the world. Of course Callan had said that it was important for him to be physically strong, but Saige was certain that even without the muscles it would feel safe in his embrace.
They weren't really sure what to say now. They had sorta had all of these pent up emotions, and having said them they felt better. But Callan's denial hadn't felt good. He just wished they could heal that broken heart, but there were limits even to their power. And if the daemon wouldn't let him in, then there was no point in trying. All they could do right now was just be there for him, and they wrapped their arms around the daemon in return. Sure, they were not strong or fearsome, but they could give him comfort - or at least they hoped so. They knew they shouldn't think of Callan as a partner, but they did regardless. Even if the daemon saw them as replaceable, it didn't truly matter. They only wanted to be close to him as long as they were allowed to. "I want to make you smile more." They said softly, remembering the soft smiles in the hospital. Or had they just been on too many pain meds that they had imagined it?
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 10:48 pm

“Smile more?” He asked, looking at them with a puzzled expression. He could understand that they were feeling some kind of way about him and therefore felt inclined to do certain things; he however wouldnt had thought that smiling would be among those things. And yet it made sense that they wanted if, if they really liked seeing him smile. He knew that in general was smiling something contagious and it could change a whole mood drastically, both if it showed or was taken away. “I’ll try to smile more.” He promised with a faint smile creeping up on his lips, but it was also a little forced. Not too bad. He could make smiles seem natural. But he could never fake a genuine smile. And there had been a few of those at the hospital. Not a lot but they had been there.

Some days passed and Callan had to go back to work to catch up on everything that he had missed while he had been busy. Though the possible danger of Gideon showing up completely unannounced, was Saige given a personal body guard. Xavier. A sort of young guy, who was mostly ureasonably irritable with the seraph. But with the tasks he was given, you had to get a tad bit annoyed. “-Alright, here’s today’s lunch.” He said in a tired tone, his hand holding out the bag of food that he had gotten for them. He felt more like a personal servant than guard. But he also didnt dare to go against Callan’s word. “Is there anything more?” He asked in a tense tone, trying not to roll his eyes at how silly he felt.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 5:17 pm

Saige chuckled softly, giving him a soft push shaking their head no, "don't force it," they said, lifting their hand to just cup his face. There was a lot of meaning behind their touches. None which the daemon probably noticed, but that wasn't the point. Snuggling up to him, they just found some comfort in the closeness of it all. Finding a bit of relief as their meds soon enough started to work and they drifted off slightly in periods of being asleep and awake.

As the daemon had to return to work, Saige wasn't standing in his way. Though they were at first a bit confused about this so called body guard. He seemed nice enough, but not really seemingly liking the seraph much. Not that Saige could blame him; they wouldn't want to be around them much either if they had the chance. The bag that was handed to them made them jump a little, mostly because they had been quite busy drawing. The doctors had thought it would be best to just stick to that, as getting paint in the stitches wouldn't be good. "T-Thank you very much," they said, taking the bag and placing it on the table. There was almost too much food in there. Did he really think that they ate so much?
Anything else? They frowned, looking down as they shook their head. "Not unless you are hungry too? I don't mind sharing," though they had a feeling that they would be denied right away. Not that it was a big deal, but Saige did have a tendency to feel lonely when Callan wasn't around. Sure, he saw Romeo every now and again; though not much of his husband, as he seemed way too busy. But Saige was happy to see that Romeo was doing better, though they hadn't told the lycan about anything that had happened. No, it was not something they felt ready to share at all.
Slowly unpacking the food, their guess had been right: two sandwiches, a couple of pieces of fruit and some sort of yogurt. They took the yogurt first, placing it aside and sorta put everything rather neatly up. Almost as if they were assessing everything. And they weren't really sure what to go with first.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 5:24 pm

The thanks was almost pointless wasnt it? They would get their food even if they werent expressing any gratitude, so what was the point? He shrugged it off and rather wanted to know if they wanted more. He hadnt so far had the feeling that they ever asked anything out of greed. But it could suddenly show up some day, when they realized that he was instructed to meet any need they voiced. The offer to let him have some food, made him frown in surprise. He didnt really know what to say. “Uhhh… n-no, you should keep that for yourself.” He muttered in confusion, leaving to let them have their food in peace. In the meantime could he go have a smoke.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 5:33 pm

Saige pulled up a slight smile, just nodding, though they were certain that they couldn't possibly eat it all. They started with a few pieces of fruit along with the yogurt. They felt like that appealed to them more, and it was just nice to have a bit of variety. Xavier wasn't the most talkative guy, but they supposed that they didn't really have much to talk about. Though as he went out to smoke, they just sat there, looking out at him with a slight frown before picking up their sketchbook. They just started sketching him, not really sure why, but Saige was rather good at capturing people like that. The smoke seemed floaty in the cold air, and they wanted to capture it.
Finishing up eating there were still the two sandwiches, which they placed back in the bag. They got up from their chair, moving over to the terrace door. "Are you sure you don't want some?" They just asked, offering the bag with a careful smile. They knew better than to step closer. Saige felt much like a burden to him, and not in the same way like they felt with Callan. No, the daemon wanted them to rely on him in some way. Of course being self-sufficient in some capacity, but he didn't seem to mind their flaws. "I-I'll just put it in the fridge .. you can have it later if you want?" They looked down, feeling so sheepish and shaking a little from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 8:08 pm

When he finished his cigarette was he just looking out on the view. It was quite high up and seeing the city like this was captivating. He lit another smoke, thinking that he would need the nicotine. When he was spoken to, he turned on his heel to look at the bag that was offered. “And what if Callan asks if you ate it all?” He asked, thinking that he would be in trouble. Was it just some ploy to get him on Callan’s bad side? The suggestion of saving it in the fridge made him shrug lightly. “You should eat it on your own.” He insisted. He couldnt take their food from them. He looked at their shoulders, noticing the tremble. “Go back inside. You shouldnt get sick. Isnt it time for your meds yet anyway?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 5:08 am

Saige frowned at the question. What was there to say to Callan? Well the truth. The seraph was clearly confused, grabbing onto the bag a little tighter, their heart beating a little faster as they wondered if Xavier really disliked being here so much. "Right .. sorry," they whispered in defeat, heading back inside, but they felt colder now on the inside. Walking over to the small mini fridge, they placed the bag inside, with shaking hands. They weren't good at confrontation and offering him had been genuine. But of course, who would ever accept food from someone like them?
Taking a water bottle, they moved on over to the bed, not really thinking that their sketchbook was still flipped on the side where Xavier's outline was visible. Taking their pills they sat up for a while, turning on the tv on some random channel and turned it down a little. They liked just to feel like someone was there. Even if it was someone they couldn't talk to. When they had sat up for a while, they were starting to feel drowsy, laying down and cuddling up with Callan's cover. It smelled rather strongly of him, which was amazing because Saige was convinced they must've inhaled all of the scent by now. They drifted off, hugging the cover, but it wasn't the same as the daemon, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 8:00 am

The small whisper didnt make Xavier think of his own behaviour at first but then it hit him that he might have a little stern with them. It of course wasnt their fault that he was here but he was a little thick skulled and wore his emotions on his sleeve. He came back inside when they had settled in bed, looking towards them before he noticed the drawing out of his eye. He turned his head to it, walking a bit closer as he inspected it. It surprised him, first of all, but secondly was he also wondering why? He looked at the way the smoke had been put, as if it had been dancing in the cold air. Then there was of course him as well. He didnt really know what to say, so he sat down and thought for a while. He did go and get the sandwich that they had offered him. Maybe he had softened a bit up after seeing the drawing and realizing that he was being rough with thrm.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 2:38 pm

Saige was too far gone when Xavier came back in. The pain meds and the penicillin really knocked them out for a good while. Which they thought was perhaps nice for their so called bodyguard.
When they finally woke up they rubbed their eyes a little, smudging their make up, but it hopefully still looked okay. They looked around with tired eyes, still a little disoriented before they took their time getting up. Moving out to the bathroom they finished their business as they just stared down into the ground. Washing their hands as silently as they could. The trauma within them just felt the need to walk and move silently. Drying off their hands they still kept their head down as they exited and walked over to grab a thicker sweater that they pulled on, shivering a bit and sniffling before they headed back to bed. They felt so cold, and yet so warm at the same time. Were they coming down with a fever? No, how could they be sick when on these pills?
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 4:32 pm

The sandwich was alright and once he had finished it, did he go check on the seraph. But they were sleeping quite heavily, so he decided not to disturb them. He didnt sit far from them. He had been browsing his phone, staying awake till the last hour before they woke up. He hadnt even realized that he had fallen asleep, the phone in hand and hand on his lap. When they began moving around, did he move a little but just dozed off again. He wasnt really enjoying the whole sitting and sleeping but now that he already was sleeping, was it harder to wake up. He eventually did open his eyes, blinking a few times. He checked his phone again. He stretched and yawned, hearing a few cracks down his spine. It felt good. Callan was delayed; of course he was. It seemed that he was spending a lot of time working overtime. Not that it was unusual, but now that meant that Xavier had to watch over the seraph for even longer.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 4:39 pm

Saige was shuffling around on the bed, pulling the covers closer as they didn't really dare speak much to Xavier. They had annoyed him enough for one day, right? It was just hard being alone all the time like this, and if he wasn't too keen on speaking then it was just going to be like that. Their cheeks were starting to flare up a little, the heat getting to them as they hadn't really picked up on the fact that they were getting a fever that was rising slowly but surely. Coughing softly, they just hid away under the covers, just curling up into a ball. They felt bad. Why did they feel so bad!?
Then their stomach started aching and soon enough found themselves stumbling out of bed, rushing to the bathroom. They managed to reach the toilet, vomiting all of their lunch up into the bowl. Shivering and shaking they clung to the porcelain cover, puking a few more times before their body felt too weak to even do too much.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 4:53 pm

He glanced over at the seraph in bed, not really saying much. They were probably just gone back to sleep? He at least thought so. When they got up and hurried off to the bathroom, did he stand up on instinct, following before he stopped at the bathroom door. Could be that they just really needed to go? He couldnt just disturb them. But then he heard the sound of them actually puking. Knocking carefully, he went in and over to them. “You shouldnt have a fever, the pain meds should help.” He said, reaching down to touch their forehead with a cool hand. He wasnt warm and big like Callan. Well, he wasnt cold or skinny. They were just very different. “You do.” He muttered, rather confused by the fact before he reached down to grab them and help them up on their feet. “Come, back to bed with you.” He encouraged them. He would have to make soup for them. Something that wouldnt come back up.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 5:03 pm

Saige just felt dizzy, and trying to stand their legs felt like noodles. It was a good thing Xavier was there to practically carry them back to bed. They felt rather pathetic, shaking still as they tried to cover up more, "I'm sorry," they muttered softly through chattering teeth. They felt really bad, and they couldn't understand why! Pulling up on their sleeves they looked at the bandages, but they seemed fine; there was no leakage or any sign of puss. Maybe they just hadn't been mindful enough of the temperature. Or maybe they had eaten something that hadn't been good? There was a lot of possibilities when they really thought about it. And poor Xavier had to now tend to them too. It felt bad. "I'm so sorry," they said looking to him with fluid eyes. They were about ready to cry, but just looked down, fiddling a bit with the bed cover.
Last time they had thrown up had been back when Callan had handled the intruder, but that had been different. No, this felt a thousand times worse. Not just because of the fever, but because they were now burdening Xavier with more work when he was even doing overtime. "You don't - you don't have to make me anything," they tried assuring him, not wanting him to resent them even more.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 5:34 pm

He placed them back in bed, though they seemed too affected to even walk. He made sure to cover them before he shook his head at the apology. “It’s not your fault that you’re sick.” He had to point out, rolling his eyes slightly as well. They would apologize just for existing right? Callan had warned him beforehand. He just didnt think it would be this bad. “Just stay in bed.” He said, rather than accepting the apology, but then he backtracked. “Okay… apology accepted.” He changed his words, looking at them with a small frown. The assurance did nothing to change his mind. “I know what you need, something that wont make you hurl again.” He said, before he disappeared and left them. He wasnt gone for long, showing up with a cup and a electric kettle and some kind of sustenance. It was oatmeal with a few flakes of dried fruit. He filled the kettle and plugged it in. “We’ll see if this works.” He said. When the kettle reached a boil, he’d pull the plug and pour it into the cup, before stirring it around. It reached a good consistency and he sat down next to the seraph, handing them the cup.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 5:43 pm

They weren't really sure what to think. But at least he accepted the apology, though they weren't sure if they could allow themselves to feel better about that. They had still not really been that easy to deal with, and even less now. Leaning back they closed their eyes, drifting off a bit before Xavier returned, blinking lazily as their eyes were a little glossy. The cup was handed to them and they looked into it, pulling a slight smile before they looked to him, "thank you," though they sounded rather beside themselves. They took a few spoonful of the porridge, chewing it slowly when it had cooled down enough. It was nice and warm, and it seemed to calm their stomach quite a bit. Sighing they took their time eating it. It was once more a rather large portion, and they tried eating much of it, but only managed to eat about half before they had to give up. At least the taste of vomit was gone from their mouth. Reaching over they took their water bottle, taking a few sips of water, just to get the rest of the porridge down.
Afterwards they seemed to find some peace, laying down and snuggling up to Callan's cover. They wondered if he would be angry at them for being sick. Or maybe would blame Xavier? The daemon could be a bit unpredictable at times. However they just needed to rest for now, and perhaps have a nice warm bath later. They at least hoped for it to be that way. "The door," they muttered, just reminding him that the door needed to be locked. They didn't want Xavier to get in trouble with the daemon, and they were just trying to look out for him, but perhaps it didn't come off that way. They shivered still, their fingers and toes feeling like ice, but the porridge had been a good heat for their stomach.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 6:02 pm

“No problem.” Was his reply when they thanked him. He wasnt just going to sit and stare them down, so he returned to his chair. He looked at his phone once again. When the reminder of the door came aroun, did he frown a little. Did they not find him capable of protecting them if it was needed? He didnt ask but rather just went and locked it. It wasnt long after they had finished eating that Callan returned. Xavier got up without a word and left. The daemon came over before he noticed that something was wrong. “What happened?” He asked, lifting a hand to place his palm on their forehead.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 6:10 pm

Xavier seemed offended, but the seraph was pretty much too tuckered out to really notice it. When Callan came home the bodyguard left, and the daemon came to inspect them. The hand felt cold and nice against their burning forehead. "I don't know .. I just woke up after my nap pretty cold," they muttered softly. They told about how they had vomited and how kind Xavier had been to fetch them some porridge. But it was clear that the seraph seemed in a better mood now that the daemon was here, even if they still felt bad. "Probably it's just a small stomach flu," not wanting the daemon to worry.
They reached their hand up, taking Callan's gently and holding it in their warm hand. "How has your day been?" Sometimes they wondered if he overworked himself, but the daemon wouldn't ever admit to that, they were sure of it. "Have you had something to eat?" It seemed that even though they were the sick one, their priority was on the daemon.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 2:26 am

Even with the explanation was Callan sort of trying to figure out how this could have happened. Was it sonething he had carried home on his hands from work? He made a mental note to wash his hands when he’d come home as the first thing. But the important thing was that it was under control. When they asked about his day, he shrugged. “It’s been alright.” He replied, not really in the mood right then to talk about his day. “You should be more concerned with your own health.” He reminded them, poking their nose. “I’ll go prepare a warm bath for you. So just sit tight.” He said before he got up to do exactly as he said.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 6:01 am

The reminder was sweet and they wiggled their nose a little as it was poked. The daemon truly just wanted to be the caregiver. But Saige would always keep worrying and trying their best to care for him too. They did as he said, listening as the water was turned on. Closing their eyes a little they drifted off again until Callan came back and they were helped out to the bathroom. They were a little too sick to worry about much else than getting out of their clothes and into the warm water. Undressing they decided to just throw it in with the laundry as they had sweat quite a lot.
The water surrounded their aching body, whimpering softly at how their muscles started to relax. Leaning their head back against the edge, they closed their eyes, steam and sweat soon enough gathering on their forehead.
"Can I have my toothbrush?" They asked after a while. The bath really seemed to help. If the daemon handed it to them, they would just start brushing the taste of vomit away, spitting into a cup after rinsing. "Thank you," they spoke softly, a little exhausted from brushing his teeth. Slowly but surely they were starting to feel like a person again. Looking to Callan, their eyes were a little glossy, "could you maybe .. get in as well?" They asked carefully. They clearly sought out the comfort that Callan could provide. The moved over, making room for the daemon if he did want to, or perhaps felt obliged to.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 9:43 pm

Callan didnt really need them to worry too much about him. If anything was wrong, he would let them know. He went and prepared the bath, making it warm and nice but not scalding. He even put in a light scented soap, that said to have a calming effect when breathed in. He went and woke them up before picking them up into his arms. He put them down on the carpet on the floor as the stone floor was a little cold on the feet. He helped them undress and into the bath.
When they asked for their toothbrush, did he go get it. He also went to find some pills that would help with the fever. “You should have these while you relax.” He’d say as they spat into the cup. He emptied it and rinsed it with water before returning to help them have the pills. Their question made him scoff softly as he looked at them. “Okay.” He agreed, rising to his full height before he undressed. He got in and pulled at them so they could lie in his arms. He was a broad man after all. He made sure to cup water in his hand and pour it down their body that wasnt under the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get this started
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: Utopia-
Jump to: