Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Another day another trouble EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Another day another trouble EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Another day another trouble EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Another day another trouble EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Another day another trouble EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Another day another trouble

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

Another day another trouble Empty
PostSubject: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 7:14 pm

@Buffy <3

Eventually the illusion that they could hold things under control had to crumble. He knew deep down that they couldnt have kept it all a secret, someone had to notice something eventually. And when he had gone to the temple to rather quickly be asked to show up at their secret place in the southern district he had known what was about to happen. He felt his heart heavy as he dreaded what was to come. The stories were broad and vivid, some had been murdered for their betrayal some said, others had been beaten and put in their place. Frankly he didnt care what they would do to him, but if something where to happen to Buffy, he would lose his mind. He barely got to process all these thoughts before his name was spoken and he felt his brain zone out, but he knew it was someone who had spoken his full name to make sure he would comply to whatever.

They were three to show up at her apartment, ringing the doorbell as they were all dressed rather nicely in fine clothing. There was some sort of professionalism over them, but they didnt seem particulary nice or inviting beside their looks. The one in the front turned his eyes up to the camera after clicking the button, putting a hand in his shirt pocket to pull out a card that he held up for the camera. Aiden stood at the door as she had been getting a glass of water from the kitchen, frowning a little at the small picture as she felt ice run down her spine, "Ummm.... There's some daemons at the door.... from... the Order," she called in a nervous tone, stepping a bit away from the door. She wasnt really fond of these daemons, not by one bit due to what she was. But she wasnt thinking they were here for her, which worried her even more.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 8:12 pm

Buffy was still walking around in a daze, smiling to herself when she was doing anything. It didn't matter what it was, homework or dishes, watching a movie or listening to music. None mattered as she felt herself on cloud nine. She was just casually changing her clothes, wondering what she should wear later for when she had to see Baal. She was trying on a dress, knowing it was too cold for her to wear, but she just thought it was pretty. Sighing she shook her head, taking it off to instead jump in a long-sleeved shirt, a pair of thermo leggings and a big cardigan. She heard Aiden call, frowning a bit as she walked out. "The Order?" she whispered, walking over to the door with a frown. Xander wasn't home, he was at classes, so she had to answer it herself. "Go ... Go in to Xander's room, and don't come out," she said to Aiden, a serious look in her eyes. Her eyes flickered for a bit, fearing the worst. What about Baal? She felt her heart sink. Walking to the door she clicked the buzzer, letting them in. She opened the door, peeking her head out. "Yes?" she asked as she looked at the daemons. She could already sense how different they were compared to how Baal looked at her, and she tried to hide the fear she was truly feeling.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Aiden liked being around even when Xander wasnt here, because that meant she could prepare something for him to eat when he would return. She also didnt feel that safe at her own home after the vampyre stalker had trashed her whole place, so there was a lot of stuff to be handled in that department before she could feel at ease at home again. She looked at Buffy with a worried frown as she didnt seem that happy about it, but Aiden wasnt sure what was going on. When Buffy told her to go and stay clear of it all, Aiden looked down for a moment with a frown before she made a small nod. She went and closed the door, but she still felt confused and worried - Sticking around wouldnt give her any answers now though.

The daemon in the front was the first to step in with the others to follow behind him. His hair was short and kept nicely with small curls in the ends that added a soft frame to his delicate features. He wasnt as elegantly looking as a vampyre, a scar over his cheek marked the flaw in his beaty. Marks he bore as well, but they were a pale grey that faintly showed on his skin like had the blackness faded over the years. His eyes darker than brown, almost looking black if a light wasnt shining on his face. He stopped at the door, looking down at the fenix, his height being around Baal's. "Buffy Elior Fayre?" he asked in a tone that seemed almost welcoming, but there was also a coldness behind it that matched his stern expression.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 9:03 pm

She felt rather nervous, looking up at the tall daemon. It was strange looking at someone who vaguely resembled the one she loved, but the eyes were a dead give away, along with the marks. She frowned at the mention of her name, placing a hand on her hip as she looked at him up and down. "And who's asking?" she replied with a stern face. She found it rather rude that he was just saying her name, clearly knowing who she was, but not introducing himself first. She knew she had to thread carefully, but for all she knew, they were just walking door to door asking if people wanted to hail the daemon god Bael. She sighed, blowing a bit of her blonde hair away from her face. "Anyways, what do you want? I don't remember putting up an add for three daemons," she said. She looked at them all, wondering why there were three and not just one. Buffy was a mere fenix, if they wanted they could just reach out and break her neck on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 9:18 pm

The daemon didnt seem too pleased by her snarky remark, narrowing his eyes at her rather than actually replying to her question to then just sigh with a frown. To him it was clearly a nuisance that he even had to be here, because to him this was just some daemon's rebellion. He crossed his arms at her question, tilting his head slightly as he looked around her face for a short moment. He could see the typical traits of a seraph but he could tell she wasnt actually a seraph. "You already know why we're here, so save the attitude, please. I'm sure your dear Belial informed you of the risks and you both thought you could be the ones to slip by," he said in almost a tired tone though his expression didnt change at all. The other daemons seemed to just stare at her without saying anything, their expressions cold and empty.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 9:26 pm

As he mentioned Baal she swallowed, exhaling as she looked into the daemon's tired eyes. Was that really all? Was she just some nuisance to him? Did he even feel? "He might've mentioned something, but what's wrong?" she asked, frowning at him. She looked at the other two, feeling cold chills run down her spine from just looking at their void expressions. Buffy was not in the mood to have a discussion about what she thought of the daemon ways of keeping summoners this locked on arms and feet. "I know your rules, so if you're here to punish me, then go ahead; I don't believe I've done anything wrong," she said, pushing her hip out slightly. She was normally not this snarky, often she was rather sweet, but when it came to the fact that people wanted to ruin what she had, she wouldn't just stand and take.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 9:46 pm

When she seemed to just ask more questions, his frown grew deeper, breaking the cold facade with impatience as he just shifted between her eyes. He moved his arms and corrected his collar before he made another deep sigh. The other one seemed to listen to her second words, blinking once or twice before she moved her shoulders faintly like she finally came to life, "We're here to observe the severity of this insolence. To be sure that the gift we've been bestowed doesnt end in the wrong hands," she said in a monotone tone, though her body showed no marks or signs of being the same as the leader. "So how about we make this easier and get it over with? We need proof that you are not carrying a child with the genes we're trying to contain," the leader said with a cold tone, clearly not in an attempt to bargain or give her much choice. "If you care for Belial's life, then do as I say," he just said to put it simple. He found their love ridiculous anyway and it showed clearly in his tone.  
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 9:57 pm

Oh she had hit a nerve, she could tell by the way another daemon wanted to speak, making Buffy look at her with a frown. "Insolence? Gift? You think love is a crime?" she asked, but she wasn't expecting an answer. It seemed like they kept their cards rather close to their bodies. As the man spoke she looked to him again, breathing out as he said they wanted to check if she was pregnant. She was willing to comply, but as he threatened with Baal's care she almost lost it. "And what if I am pregnant? Will you rip me apart and then him, or would that be too boring?" she asked. She knew she couldn't possibly be bearing Baal's child, but out of spite she wished she did. "What proof do you want?" she finally asked, looking to the silent one of the three.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 10:10 pm

The woman didnt answer her question but it was clear that they werent exactly those in favor of love. But as daemons of the order, that was what they were taught. He had thought she wouldnt have been willing to give in to his demand, but from others he had learned that bringing in their loved one would usually make them agree. But when it seemed to anger Buffy, he just frowned a little, nothing that this fenix wasnt like the others. "If you are pregnant then we have no other choice than to let you see the pregnancy through, but we couldnt allow neither Belial or you to keep and raise it. It would be placed in the temple where it would belong in this matter, both spiritually and legally," he just said sternly. The silent one noticed her look, but he didnt seem fazed much by it, just staring back at her with empty eyes. The leader frowned at her, "We've brought the necessary," he said before the silent one placed forward a bag with a few tests in it, both for early and normal checks. It was clear that they werent just messing around in this matter.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 10:23 pm

Buffy swallowed at the mention of that type of punishment. No child should be raised like that, she thought. Looking at the suitcase she sighed. "Fine, but we can't do it here," she said, grabbing her jacket and pulling it on. She was not risking them noticing Aiden or Xander coming home early. No, then it would all go crazy, and she didn't want that. "I'm willing to take the test, but I do have demands," she said in a stern voice, closing the door behind her as she walked out to them. Gesturing for them to lead the way she would follow. "I demand seeing Baal, even if it's to say goodbye," she said. Buffy would not be willing to say goodbye, not fully, but if that was what was going to happen, then she would have to do it. For Baal's safety and her own.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 10:42 pm

The leader nodded at her words, thinking the faster they could get this over with, the faster they could turn to matters that actually mattered to them. "Demands?" the female asked in a confused tone, like she didnt even think the fenix was allowed such a thing. The leader started walking with the to others to follow, the silent one opening the door for them all to go. It was also him who opened the door to the car for Buffy to get in. "You will see him if you just do as you're told," the leader said, getting into the car as he sat down to fold his hands together. The female just sat there and stared at her. They drove to the southern part of the city where the car was parked in an alley. The silent one got out and lead the way to an apartment building that looked much like the rest, but stepping inside it was clear that no one really lived there. It was where the daemons kept the business when it wasnt that fitting for the holy grounds of the temple. The silent one lead them to an elevator, the leader frowning a little. "Your relationship is to end with immediate effect once the pregnancy issue have been sorted," the woman said.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 10:59 pm

Buffy narrowed her eyes at the female daemon, but it seemed as though the leader complied somewhat. She followed willingly, moving in to the car and watched the world outside pass by with speed. She could see by the roads where they were going; the southern district of course. It was easy to spot as the architecture changed somewhat from district to district. As the car stopped she stepped outside, moving with the leader with calm steps. She couldn't let them see her sweat, not when the female daemon seemed to want any reason to see Buffy break. "I understand," she said to the male leader, following him in to the elevator and up the floors. As the woman spoke, Buffy scoffed at her. "You don't seem to have high enough of a rank to decide that," she simply stated. She didn't care if the female daemon was offended, because that woman clearly had it in for her. Buffy instead turned to the male leader. "You don't think a compromise is possible?" Buffy asked the male leader, turning her head a little to the side before she looked to the silent one. She had a hunch that there was a very good reason for him not speaking. Perhaps he was spying, seeing wether or not Buffy was who she said she was.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 11:12 pm

The female frowned deeply at Buffy's words, clenching her fists as she looked at her with fiery eyes in a greyish boring blue. The leader just looked at the woman before looking at Buffy, shaking his head at her question, "We do not do compromises. As said before, we werent just born with these gifts, they were given to us as a blessing by the god himself. Letting even one summoner and some random compromise would spark a want for every daemon and soon our system of controlled expansion of our gifted kind would be jeopardized," he said in a cold tone, trying not to sound annoyed that she had even thought that the suggestion of a compromise would sit well with them. The silent one gave her the suitcase before he opened a door for her to step in. The room just had a couple of chairs like it was usually held for meetings. Inside the silent one gestured for some toilets at the end, "The tests," the leader said.  
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 11:25 pm

Maybe she was naive, but she believed that there had to be some sort of compromise they could achieve. She wanted children, but if she had to give that up to be with Baal, she would in a heart beat. To her there were a lot of options, and even a few arguments as to why she should be able to stay with him. "Well I want a compromise, wether you like it or not; I am not playing a victim here, but I have rights," she said in a firm voice. She knew everything would be better once she saw Baal, she felt like he would be able to speak with authority to his own kind. Maybe make them understand that what they had were greater than anything the gods could bestow them. As the silent one gestured she nodded, grabbing the sampling cup for the urine test. She felt cold, so she wondered if she could even manage to pee in that cup. Then she guessed there would be a blood test, but she couldn't know. She went to the toilet, awaiting instructions. Looking in to the mirror she tried her best to keep her calm. She wanted to do good for the sake of Baal, but she was not giving up on this. She loved him, and surely they could sense she was a fenix. She would be a mere droplet on their lifespan, and when she was gone they could continue as they always had, right?
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 11:41 pm

The leader frowned a little at her words, but he couldnt help but chuckle a little as she spoke of rights. "Sure, you have your rights. But Belial is a daemon and his rights are decided by... well us," he said looking from one of his daemons to the other. He looked back at Buffy wondering if she would try and argue with his words. The female was still angry but she knew she couldnt speak the spiteful words that she wanted to say. But she was the one who followed since she was the only woman. She pointed at the cup and then the stall, before she looked at the other things. There was a bloodtest, but they would get to that after. The female refused to hold the needle, pointing for Buffy to do it herself with a cold expression. "He's nothing but a weapon for us. To destroy your linage, and the rest of the seraphim around you. Had you been one of them, we wouldnt even have bothered bringing you here, but killed you and left you in your home for your angelic brother to know," she then said with her teeth gritted, crossing her arms impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 12:00 am

She didn't like the way he was speaking of Baal. He spoke so casually, but she decided not to take this discussion right now. She simply went to the toilet, looking back at the leader, the flames in her eyes just as bright as ever. Inside the toilet she wasn't really surprised to see the woman follow, but to be honest she would've preferred if it was the silent one. "It's cute you have a crush on him," Buffy said calmly, speaking of Baal as she walked in to the stall to do her business. Buffy knew jealousy when she saw it, and she saw it on that woman. Wether she was right in er presumption or not didn't really matter. Finishing up she put the lid on the small container. She wasn't a monster. Then came out to wash her hands. As she was handed the needle she chuckled a little. Mostly because she had never done anything like this. "You would've loved to kill me, right? Smear my guts out on the floor and never let Baal know the wiser," she said, digging at the female as she felt a bit of pity for her. "I'm not like you, I know that, and I also know that I've never felt truly at home anywhere ... Until Baal looked at me the first time," she said, sterilizing her hands. A single tear escaped her eye as she looked down at the sink. She knew that they wouldn't ever allow what they had, but had she been stupid for hoping? "Tell me, don't you ever long for more? More than following orders and staying silent when you really want to scream?" she asked, looking at the needle as she slowly unwrapped it. Her hands were shaking a little, scared to do this, but the female clearly wouldn't help her. "I grew up with seraphim all around, I've heard the stories of the war between your two species, but that you restrain yourself from love, I would've never thought," she admitted, taking a deep breath as she poked the needle in to her arm, wincing as she missed the vein.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 12:13 am

Did she want to hear this fenix speak as if she had even thought about the daemon in that sort of way? No. She drew in a deep inhale as Buffy went to subtly accuse her for being a traitor to her race like they were seeming to hint that Baal was. The female didnt even bother to touch the set but just kept pointing at it like she was expecting the fenix to comply - Well, she had to if she wanted to see her daemon again. She made a short smile as Buffy spoke about the killing, seemingly pleased with the picture painted in her head, "If it was up to me, he should have been witnessing it so he would know his place. Only the order chooses who he gets to impregnate and it surely wouldnt be someone with genes as despicable as yours," she just said in a cold tone, crossing her arms to roll her eyes as Buffy spoke of feeling at home.
The question made her frown, "You dont know how we've fought to be allowed to even walk among your kind," she said, feeling her jaw shake with anger as her eyes moved away from Buffy's. The way she spoke about love, like she knew her, it was pissing her off. "You grew up with love, we grew up as slaves being told what to do. You know what happens to slaves that dont do as they're told? They are punished, put in their place. If we dont keep our own in line, the stronger more brutal daemons will. And they would stop at nothing to contain the genes. You... you..." she said, gritting her teeth before she felt her eyes flutter for a moment as a tear ran down her cheek. In a swift change, she seemed to stop feeling any sort of emotion and all and return to the blank lifeless stare she had had when she first met the fenix.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 12:25 am

Hearing the daemon speak felt good somehow. It was nice to hear there was something behind that stern exterior, even if it was hatred towards her. She smiled a little. "You're right, I have no idea how hard you have fought," she admitted. She couldn't pretend to know the struggles that this daemon had gone through. "But you still seem stuck in the mindset of punishing each other, rather than question the powers that be," she said, pulling the needle out before trying again. Her hand was shaking a little, but she managed to get it in to the vein at least, slowly drawing out the blood as she made a painful expression. She looked at the daemon as she felt silent, a sad expression on her face as she finished up withdrawing her blood. Placing the small tube back in the kit she looked at the daemon. "I can't say that I feel what struggles you've been through, but I'm not blind to my surroundings; And I feel like I opened up Baal's eyes, just a little, as he made me feel like I belonged somewhere," she said, placing a piece of cotton over the small puncture, making sure to stop the bleeding. She took a deep breath as she looked at the female daemon. "If I could, I would've stayed away, but he's like gravity to me; And when I'm with him, I don't see the daemon in him, I just see a simple man that longs for love just like everyone else," she said. It was hard speaking about this so candidly, but she had a hunch that the female daemon wouldn't accept what she said either way. She looked in to the mirror. "I'm willing to do almost anything to be with him, and it frightens me, but without him I know things will never be the same again," she said, looking down in to the sink. "I understand that your customs are different, but I know now how your god has managed to keep you all in check all this time," she said, smiling sadly, wiping away a few tears. Buffy wasn't crying for herself, no she took pity on the daemons that would never know love.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 12:40 am

The female demon was angry right up until the shift were she just seemed to not feel anything. She just idly watched Buffy attempt to get the needle in her arm again, watching her slowly draw out the blood. She looked up as Buffy spoke, not saying or reacting in any other way than to seem like she was listening intently. She just let her speak before she looked at her for a moment, then gesturing for her to close the kit again so they could leave. "You speak to me like I could help you now," she said in a monotone tone, looking at Buffy as she waited at the door, "But you've said it yourself. I have no authority in the matter," she then just said. The silent one opened the door for them, lifting his hand out to get a hold of the kit. The leader looked at the two females before he nodded to the silent one that grabbed what seemed to be a receiver of sorts, speaking softly into it in a foreign tongue. "You are allowed to see him now. But it will be your farewell, and the end of whatever relation it may be that you have to him. Do you understand?" he said, not even frowning this time as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 12:46 am

Buffy smiled a little at her remark about not being in charge. She knew as much, but if she could plant a seed of doubt in the daemon, then one day it might benefit her. Buffy moved out of the restroom, looking from the silent guy, to the female to the male leader. As he spoke she frowned. "No trial?" she asked a bit surprised. They were just going to judge from their narrow set of rules, she should've seen it coming. However part of her had hoped there would be some sort of trial. "I understand what you are saying," she said calmly. She just wanted to see him. She didn't know what was going to happen next, all she needed was to see him. If it was for the last time, then be it, but she would never give up on him. He had dug his way deep in to her soul, and she knew that her future could only be with him. It might sound delusional, but her dreams never lied. Although they could be cryptic, she knew that it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 1:03 am

The question actually made the leader chuckle as he shook his head at her, "Not for you," he assured her with a cold smile lingering after his short laughter. He nodded as she voiced her understanding gesturing for the silent one to lead the way. Neither the leader or the female had really touched anything as they had spoken to Buffy, it was all just the silent one. He led her to a dark room where they held the daemon, Baal standing in the corner, leaned up against the wall with his arms crossed as he just had a dreadful expression. When he looked up and saw her, he went to her placing his hands on her cheeks as he felt tears press on, "My love," he whispered quietly in a broken tone, leaning his face closer to hers to rub his nose gently against her cheek just to feel her close. He gritted his teeth, not wanting to break down and cry but it was hard for him.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 1:10 am

Frowning slightly she looked at the leader, shaking her head a little as if to shame him. It was like they took pride in hurting each other. She followed the silent one and as soon as the door opened and stepped in Baal was with her, his touch gentle. She felt tears press on, some even escaping as she had fought being afraid with the daemons. It was easy putting on a facade. His words made her whimper. "This is not goodbye, I won't accept that," she whispered, knowing full well they were probably tapping the room for their conversation. Or at least that was what she presumed. She placed her hands over his, pressing his palms closer to him. "I love you, I love you, I love you," she whispered, as if she was a child trying to tell it over and over as if it would change anything about the situation. She feared that something might cut their conversation short, looking at him with wet eyes. "What's going to happen?" she whispered, but she was afraid she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 1:26 am

He made a small nod at her whisper, holding her face close to his as he felt the tears trailing down his face as he made a few sniffles. "It has to," he whispered back in a defeated tone, his jaw trembling as he tried his best not to give in to his emotions. He had to be strong, but his heart was breaking. "I will only love you," he replied to her whispers, how she was telling him over and over that she loved him. She was his heart, he knew that and now he was going to lose her. He swallowed hard at her words, leaning back to look at her with his teary eyes, "I'll be placed... at a trial," he looked down, feeling his voice shake, "They will discuss the manner of punishment to keep me in my place for the future... And then they'll most probably find the one that they think I should be with instead," he said, whimpering softly as he wrapped his arms around her to hold her as close as he could.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 1:36 am

"No ... No ..." she whimpered, shaking her head. She was not going to let this be it. "We promised each other forever, I'm not giving up on that promise," she said in a stubborn tone. Maybe it was all for nothing, but she felt her dreams slowly fade away. They had toyed around with the idea of getting married, even if that was further off in their future it was still something she wanted. She wanted them to be together, together and never torn apart. As he explained what was going to happen she sobbed silently, shaking her head. She couldn't accept this. This was not fair, this was cruelty. "I'm the one you should be with," she whimpered, feeling her body shake. All she could think about was not letting go, she refused, holding around him tight. "I belong with you, I am the one that should be by your side," she whispered, hiding her face in to his chest as she sobbed. Could they not see that this was cruelty? That keeping them apart would tear the world apart as well? "I can't ... I can't live without you," she argued. She knew her heart would not be able to handle this, it was already crumbling inside of her, the flames in her eyes weaker.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 1:50 am

He made a slow few nods at her whimper, knowing they had made a promise, but his mind was flooding with all the outcomes he knew it could bear, "We did. But I promised that you would always hold my heart. Not that I would be the cause for your end," he said in a tone beyond defeat. He couldnt handle staying strong when he knew he was hurting her. He just kept holding her face till he wrapped his arms around her, hiding his face in her hair, crying silently with a few whimpers leaving his mouth. He listened to her but as much as he agreed it was madness to believe they could change the mind of the order. He lifted her face as she said she couldnt live without him, touching her cheek so tenderly like he was afraid to break her. Seeing the flame grow weaker brought him an emotion that he couldnt explain. He didnt feel like his heart was breaking at that point, he wasnt sure he felt anything, "I wont live without you," he whispered, closing his eyes to draw in a shaky breath. "I'm sorry I made you believe that you could have had me. I'm sorry that I took your heart.... that I wasnt.... wasnt someone else, someone who could give you the love you deserve," he said, looking away as it was just too painful to look at her, but the numbing feeling was slowly taking over, making him feel like he could barely breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day another trouble
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next