Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Double trouble (cw) EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Double trouble (cw) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Double trouble (cw) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Double trouble (cw) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Double trouble (cw) EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Double trouble (cw)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Aleah

Aleah

Full name : Aleah Veinch
Quote : I don't need someone who doesn't need me.

Double trouble (cw) Empty
PostSubject: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 5:31 pm

Time: Evening
Place: Utopia
Surroundings: Is described in the post
Outfit
Topic for: @Dom

On this fantastically cloudy evening, this blonde vampire had been standing in the bar for far too long. With a drink in her hand, she looked around at the various people in here. Did not know any of them and drank a big tear of the drink. It was incredibly good, both sweet and strong with blood in, absolutely perfect. Then she put the drink away, and went out to the dance floor. The music was too good to stand still, so she got a broad smile on her face and began to move her body to the rhythm. This evening was already a little interesting, but she kept an eye on the door once in a while to see if anyone would come in to catch her eye. She danced a little more, ignoring that she was probably the only one dressed in the white dress, for she had nothing against standing out from the crowd. After a little dancing, she decided to go to the bar again, grabbed her drink and walked to the door to enjoy the air a little. Her eyes looked at the surroundings and she leaned against the nearest wall. She let her fingers soft over the edge of her drink.

Last edited by Aleah on Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 5:56 pm

The night seemed to be as boring as his day had been, his green eyes scanning the streets as he went along. Wearing a white button-down shirt, a few buttons at the top loose to show off his tanned skin, as well as a set of black pants that were fitted to his size. Then his eyes caught something in the dark; A white dressed blonde woman stepping out of the bar, and he couldn't help but smile a bit to himself. She was practically wearing a sign around her neck that said: Take me. Letting his hand slip in to his pocket, he drew out a packet of cigarettes, popping one out and between his lips. He kept his eyes on the woman as he lit the cigarette, inhaling from the bud and holding it in as he got over to her. "Such beauty is a sight for sore eyes around here," he remarked in a charming voice, winking at her before he placed himself next to her, smoking his cigarette calmly.
Dom knew how to charm and to seduce, however he wondered if she was simply a lady of the night or just a normal pedestrian. However dressed as she was, she was probably the latter, because fabric like that cost money. "What are you doing out alone on a night like this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 6:39 pm

The sight of the person approaching her made her blink at him, and she turned her head toward him as he stood beside her. Shortly let her eyes slide down over him just to see what he looked like. Okay he looked reasonably good, better than all the other men she had seen "I can say the same to you" she said and sent him a charming smile, because it was no problem for her to be charming either, and he looked just as good as her, so it was hard to look away from him. She caressed the edge of the glass with a finger as her eyes rested on his face.

His question made her smile a little more, and she leaned against him, letting her lips touch his earlobe slightly before retreating a little "You never know" she whispered into his ear. Then she leaned back a little, and her eyes dropped to the glass in her hand, her finger still touching the edge and she enjoyed the scent of the drink "What about you, what are you doing here alone in the dark" she asked while looking at him with a broad smile.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 6:58 pm

Chuckling at her reply he seemed unfazed by her closeness. He didn't mind those that tried to flirt, but he liked the games that he played with those he might consider spending the night with. Of course she returned the question, because why wouldn't she? He took another inhale of his cigaret, as he looked like he thought about what reply he wanted to give. Exhaling, he scoffed a little, smiling to himself as he leaned his head back against the wall, looking up at the cloudy sky above. "I guess I'm looking for the entertainment I need for the night," he said, snuffing out the bud against the wall before just dropping it on the ground. He looked at her, studying her face almost as he kept his face neutral. "Perhaps you could do? You certainly look the part," he said with his charming smile reappearing. He had made up his mind. He would spend his night with her, as long as she didn't become boring or annoying. Either way, he reached out and took her hand, lifting it to his lips and kissing it rather tenderly. "You can just call me Dom," he introduced himself, looking at her with his green eyes rather attentive. He could see that she was drinking, but she didn't smell drunk.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 7:28 pm

Her eyes slid down over him before she looked up at him again. She brought the glass up to her mouth and drank some more of the drink before lifting it down again. As he took her hand and kissed it, she sent him a smile "How can I say no to such a nice offer" she said while winking at him. Then she stepped away from the wall and in front of him, she tilted her head and placed a hand on her side. The glass was soon empty, so she would soon need something more to drink, and after all, they were outside the club, so there was plenty of opportunity to have something more to drink. It wasn't often she met men who kissed her hand, but it only made her smile spread a little more "Nice to meet you Dom, you can call me Aleah or whatever you feel like" she said with a charming smile before she looked towards the door of the club. Maybe it was time for something more to drink, or a dance more maybe, now this attractive man had come, so maybe she could enjoy a dance with him, or offer him a drink "Do you need a drink, or something else" she asked curiously, though, as she leaned slightly against him.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 7:37 pm

Dom smiled at her as she told her her name, but he was quite pleased that she would roll with whatever he wanted to. "How about I just call you baby girl?" he said in a low and more seductive voice. He did notice that her glass was empty, but to be honest he didn't feel much like partying. He much rather wanted to skip right to the chase, so when she asked if he needed anything, he grabbed her chin lightly. Looking at her face, his gaze was clearly analyzing her, seeing if she was being truthful. "I'd love it if you would get on your knees for me," he purred seductively, smiling at her with his charming smile as always visible. Maybe she was too shy to try something in public, she did look rather rich after all, so perhaps she was someone famous. However the daemon cared very little about that, mostly because right now all he could think about was how his mind was being filled with indecent thoughts.
"Or we could go somewhere more private?" he said, he was mean, that was for sure, but he wasn't a rapist. No, though he had little respect for his prey, he wasn't that much of a monster. At least according to himself. "What do you say, baby girl? Want to make my night?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 7:55 pm

A sneaky smile appeared on her face as he grabbed her chin, and she kept her eye contact as she bit her lower lip. She lifted a hand up to his chest and slid her hand over it "It's fine for me" she said in a gentle voice that it was perfectly okay with her that he would call her that. Then she let her gaze slide slightly over his face, and she spread her lips slightly to let her tongue slip over her lips. It was clear to her that she liked to see what was in front of her, right now it didn't matter to the club. She would rather see what this person here could do and besides, he had already made her evening a lot better. She let her hand slide down his chest before letting her tongue slide a little more across her lips "And I'd love to have you closer" she whispered as she stopped letting her hand slide down his chest. She liked the way they flirted with each other, however, she hadn't intended to get down on her knees for right now, and she was considering telling him to force her to do so. His question that they could find a private place made her smile as she stopped letting her tongue caress her lips "I don't care if you make my night I make yours" it sounded cheeky and enticing from her mouth as she winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:52 pm

Dom smiled at her as she agreed to share the night with him, running his thumb over her lower lip. She did have a set of full lips, some that he was more than certain would be able to please him. "Good," he said, letting go of her face before he offered her arm that she could grab on to. "But I think your pretty dress might get ruined if we stay here long," he remarked, and if she let him, he would lead her down the street. He of course didn't care about her dress, however now that she had agreed, he might as well take her all the way.
Maybe it was just because he could, but leading her to a nice hotel was exactly what he was going to do. "I hope you don't mind, but I think private is better for what I have in mind," he said with a smirk on his face as he placed his credit card on the desk in front of the woman at the hotel. The woman smiled at Dom, however looking at Aleah, it was clear she was envious. Dom just shrugged it off, getting his card back as well as the key to the room, waving it in front of Aleah. "I'm about to spoil you, baby girl," he said, moving his arm to hold around her waist to pull her closer as they walked to the elevator, going up a few floors.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 9:18 pm

As they stood inside the elevator, she leaned slightly against him to push him slightly up the nearest wall. She didn't care that they were in a lift, the flickering and alluring scent hung in the air, mixed with his scent "I certainly have nothing against it, how could you read my thoughts" she said, biting her lower lip a little. The fact that he had put an arm around her and pulled her closer meant that she could clearly feel his body against hers and she liked it. Then she lifted a finger up to his face and slid it over his lips as she kept eye contact "What did you have in mind then" she asked as she winked at him and let her finger slide a little more across his lips, just to lure and tease a little. As the elevator stopped, she took a few steps back and pulled him along so the two of them could get out of the elevator. They stood in front of the hotel room, and Aleah leaned against the door as she tilted her head. She let one hand caress his chest as she slid her finger down his chin "Well then I look forward to it because you will be the first one I have met who will do it " she said in a charming voice and she sent him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 2:50 pm

Dom scoffed at her words, opening the door in to the hotel room. It was a rather nice one, a big kingsized bed with a view of the Western District. The street lights and bars keeping the world alive from up here. "Take off your dress and get on your knees in front of me," he said in an alluring yet demanding voice. It was clear he wasn't playing games, he was not about the chase but the satisfaction. Unbuttoning his shirt, he placed it over a chair before he moved to sit on the end of the bed waiting for her to do as he had said.
If she did as he asked, he would grab her by the chin, running his thumb along her lower lip in a teasingly slow motion. "I like your lips," he said, charming her with a smile as he gestured for her to open her mouth. He slid in his thumb, running it along her tongue, playing with it softly. "Now, I want you to work for your pleasure, baby girl; I want you to be on your best behavior, alright?" he said, moving his thumb out of her mouth and dragging her spit down her chin and throat.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 4:42 pm

The room was incredibly nice, and quite cozy, she could see that the view was amazing. As her eyes followed him to the bed, and as he sat down at the end of the bed, she sent him a smile. She placed her hands on his thighs and could feel his grip on her chin, making her blink at him "They are also lovely and enticing" she whispered in a gentle voice as she was about to bite into her lower lip but stopped as her lips spread and she let her tongue caress his finger inside her mouth. Her eyes rested on him, and she let her tongue tease his thumb a little more, and she had a sparkle in her eyes as she could feel her saliva sliding down her throat. After a while, she took off her dress and threw it on the chair where his shirt was. She stood facing him, pushing him down to lie in bed "And if I refuse" she asked luringly and seductively. She was sure she would do as he pleased and said, but she just enjoyed teasing him and almost forcing her to do it even more. However, as she heard his words that she should work for pleasure, she smiled broadly and crawled over him with one leg on either side of him "It can be hard to behave nicely when you enjoy being dirty" she whispered softly as she let her lips touch his chest, and she moved slightly over him as she planted some kisses down his upper body.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 4:51 pm

Gritting his teeth as she stood up, it was clear he didn't like her doing something on her own, but he allowed it for now, letting her lean over him as she kissed his torso. Reaching behind her, he unclasped her bra, letting it fall down on him as he removed it, just throwing it into the room, not caring where i landed. "I didn't give you permission to this, did I, baby girl?" he said in a stern voice, letting his hand grab her breast, giving it a rough squeeze. He was not about being gentle, no, his grip was hard and tough. "Do I need to punish you for being bad?" he contemplated out loud, narrowing his eyes as he looked at her. She was beautiful, no one could deny her that, but he often didn't care what the girl he was with looked like. Mostly because this was about him being selfish and wanting pleasure. "Get back on your knees ... And start working," he said, pushing her back down to the floor, opening his pants where a bulge was clearly showing.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 2:22 am

She couldn't answer him at all until he grabbed her breast, which made her moan low. She liked the way he touched her breast and she bit into her lower lip "You didn't, but it was hard to hold back" she replied in a whispering voice. When he pushed her down to the floor, she had a playful expression on her face, and she winked at him as she almost crawled closer to him. She straightened up, letting her gaze rest on the bulge in his panties "But I love being bad" she said soothingly as she let her hands find their way to his manhood. She spread her lips and felt how hard he had already become. She let her mouth slip down over his manhood as she gripped it around with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:49 am

Dom couldn't help but chuckle with his low voice ringing around the room, however it didn't stop him from just looking at her. He liked her women submissive, and though he would allow this kind of power play, it wasn't something he preferred. Far from it actually. As she finally got to work he moved a hand to her blonde hair, grabbing a good hold, but giving her the space to do what she did. He grunted, leaning his head back as he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling even if it wasn't as fast as he wanted. It had been a hard couple of weeks, and what he really just wanted to do was unwind. "You're good at this baby girl, have you done it before?" he teased her, but he wasn't expecting an answer. Her mouth was wet and comforting, and his member stood proud as it slid in and out from between her lips. His hips started moving, pressing in to her as he held a firmer grip of her hair. "Do you want me to come already?" he asked in a harsh tone, but he started thrusting in to her mouth a bit harder, hitting her in the back of the throat as he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 6:31 pm

For a moment she closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of his member inside her mouth. As he moved his hips, she let her hands stroke his thighs. From time to time, her nails slid hard over both thighs. She made some soothing sounds as her mouth continued to glide over his member and out, at the same rate as she increased the pace, so it got a little faster. The feeling of his hand gripping a little of her hair caused a hidden smile to spread on her face. However, she continued as she felt his member fill her entire mouth. After a while, she stopped and looked up at him with a wide smile, then let her tongue slip over her lips "Few times, and no not yet I'm not going to let you come yet" she said as she winked at him. Her fingers slid slightly over his thighs and she let her lips touch the tip of his member.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 9:14 pm

Grunting he enjoyed her setting up the pace, however as she stopped he groaned watching her as she leaned away to speak. Chuckling under his breath he shook his head as she said she didn't want him to cum. "Aight, baby girl, I won't," he promised, smiling while gritting his teeth as she leaned down to let her lips touch his member once more. "Get on the bed, on all fours," he said in a demanding tone, getting up to remove his pants as well as his underwear and socks. If she did as he asked, he would smile, biting his lower lip as he saw her like this. Leaning over her, he bit her playfully in one of her butt cheeks, growling against her skin. Grabbing a hold of her underwear, he teared them off of her, throwing the scraps of fabric on the floor to some remote corner. Moving his hand to her ass, he took a nice hold, his head moving to her parts as he stuck out his tongue, licking her eagerly. "You taste good ... Fuck ... Let me hear you moan for me," he said in a raspy voice, continuing to licking her as she was on all fours. One hand was holding a firm grip of her ass cheek, spreading her apart as his other hand started to move along her little bell, teasing the sensitive nub as he licked her.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 9:44 pm

As she stood on all fours on the bed, she was tempted to wiggle her ass a bit. But as he began to lick her, she bit into her lower lip. It was just hard to keep her mouth shut as he kept licking her and his words didn't make it any easier. She grabbed the duvet hard and put her head back a little as she spread her lips "Fuck!" she moaned as she grabbed the duvet harder. His grip on her ass she liked, and spread her legs a little. As her lips were spread, she let her tongue caress her lips. Then she gave a sneaky smile and she turned her head towards him, just to look at him a little as he licked her "Your tongue ... Don't stop" she moaned low as she bit hard in her lower lip. It was hard to be quiet, because it felt good the way he used his tongue. Her legs trembled with pleasure and she wanted to feel more.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 10:08 pm

Dom couldn't help but smile as she started moaning for more, and he was more than happy to supply her with it. His tongue moved in teasing strokes, his fingers continuing to tease her small nub, and he refused to stop before she would give in to her high. Moving his hand from her nub, he ran his index and middle finger along her entrance before slowly sliding them inside of her, groaning at how tight and wet she felt. His member was throbbing, wanting to feel her all by himself, but he took his time, at least for now. "Cum for me, pretty face, and I'll let you feel what I really can do," he said in a low growl, moving his fingers teasingly against her inner walls. His lips moved to her cheeks, biting and licking her firm yet cold skin. "Come on baby, I know you can do this, cum for daddy," he said in encouragement as he kept stroking her insides.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 10:53 pm

It wasn't easy at all to hold back, not at all as he mentioned that she should cum for him. With her head back, she moaned some more. As his fingers slid up into her, she bit hard into her lower lip "You don't make it easy for me" she whispered half moaning. She could clearly feel how she was already close to cum. However, she purposely let his fingers continue as she grabbed the duvet under them. The way he bit her and licked her cold skin made her whole body tremble after wanting to feel more "And what can you do ..." she said in a cocky voice as she sent him a look and then felt , how she reached her orgasm and it was far too hard to hold it in anymore "Dom!" she moaned loudly as she cum. Slowly, she let go of the quilt, and got a sneaky smile on her lip.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 11:11 pm

Dom chuckled as she seemed cocky, but he gave her cheek a hard slap to make her forget all about being that naughty. He could feel her getting closer to her climax, and as she moaned his name he grunted as he moved his fingers out of her, slipping on a condom before fluffing himself up a bit. Moving closer to her, he grabbed a firm grip of her cheek, spreading her wide open just for him, and not wanting to let her wait he slid in his tip in to her wet entrance. Grunting, he shot his hips forward, burying himself deep inside of her in one movement. She was tight, but he liked it that way, placing one hand on her back to keep her down as he thrusted in to her. "Moan some more for me," he demanded, slapping her cheek once more, leaving a red mark on her pale skin making him grunt with pleasure. She felt good, no doubt, but he felt like no matter what he would never be satisfied with his choice for the night. Instead of thinking about it more, he just thrusted in to her deeper and harder, wanting to hear her scream in pain - or pleasure, whichever came first.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 12:18 am

That he wouldn't wait was interesting, though she didn't want him to wait either. It was hard not to be naughty, because she liked it. Why should he also mind that she was. A creepy smile spread even more on her face, and she let her fingers slip over the duvet. As he slid into her, she put her head back as she once again grabbed the duvet hard and moaned loudly. As he squeezed deeper into her she could feel her body trembling more and more "D..D... Dom !!" she moaned, stroking her ass a little more to him. But as she continued to feel his member deep inside her, it was difficult for her to remain silent. But she didn't care, because if anyone could hear them, they would have no doubt what pleasure she was getting. She let her fingers tightly grip the duvet, and she closed her eyes "More!" She screamed in a gentle voice that could almost sound whispering, but she wanted to feel more.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 6:00 pm

A rush went through his system as she started pleading for more, only grunting in return as he took a fistful of her hair, yanking her head backward as he hit her deeper and harder than before. She was needy, but he liked it that way, at least while the act was ongoing. While he was pulling her hair, his elbow made sure to press her back down, ensuring him hitting her sweet spot over and over. If he would, he would make her cum so many time that she would be dazed by the time he was done with her. "Fuck ... You feel so good," he groaned, his hand spreading her cheeks apart still. Looking down at their connection, he couldn't help but smile, seeing how easily he slid in and out of her, pounding in to her with every thrust. However another hole grabbed his attention, biting his lip as he grunted, running his thumb in circles around her little hole. It looked tighter than anything he had seen before, running his thumb over her hole. "Baby girl, you're doing good," he grunted encouraging. He knew he could handle more, but he didn't know if she was up for it. On the other hand it didn't matter. If he truly wanted something he could get it. Dom kept his thumb teasing her, slapping her cheek for good measure as he grunted once more.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 8:58 pm

The feeling of his finger sliding around in circles around the small hole made her bite hard in her lower lip. She enjoyed every touch he made and every time he pushed himself in and out of her. The whole thing was very delicious and she certainly did not complain "You feel good too ..." she moaned with a gentle voice, after which she let her fingers caress the quilt a bit. However, she did not respond to his words if she did well, for she had a sleazy expression on her face. As she was tempted to turn them around so she would be on top of him. But she waited a little longer, because she enjoyed this position very much right now "What can I say, us vampires always do well" she whispered a little moaning and confident from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:21 pm

"Now that is a lie," Dom chuckled at her words about vampyres. He had been with enough to know that his taste wasn't always what they liked. His thumb still teased her little hole, biting his lower lip as he looked at it. "Some vampyres are obsessed with having control," he said between his grunts. He stuck out his tongue a little, pressing against her hole, wanting to feel how tight she really was, and luckily she didn't disappoint. Humming he pulled out of her, letting go of her head and now his proud member was pushing his tip against her little hole. He wanted to push in to her, make her feel the pain and pleasure that could come from this. "Tell me if I'm too rough, baby girl, I'll make you feel better," he assured her before pushing his tip in. He grunted, as it was a little painful how tight she was around him. "Mhmm, good girl," he said, pushing further in to her, groaning at how good it felt. He rarely moaned, so him humming like this was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 10:05 pm

As he mentioned that it was a lie, she put her head back and looked at him. She winked at him with a broad smile on her face "Why should I lie" she said whispering and a little moaning, maybe many vampires were like that and she could be like that herself but right now she did as he wanted it. For she could easily turn the whole situation around, but she just let it be right now. As he pressed his tongue against the hole, she let her tongue slip over her lips. After having her gaze on him, she moved it away from him, so she automatically looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes. She let her tongue slide a little more around her lips, then opened her eyes at the sound of his words "S ... su..sure" she said almost stuttering at the feeling of the tip of his member touching the smaller hole. How the pain quickly spread caused her to bite hard into her lower lip, but it was hard to hold her lip with her teeth, so she ended up spreading her lips, and clenched hard on the duvet as she turned her head down towards the duvet "Fuck!” She screamed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double trouble (cw)   Double trouble (cw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Double trouble (cw)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next