Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Soon to departure EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Soon to departure EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Soon to departure EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Soon to departure EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Soon to departure EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Soon to departure

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 3:53 pm

@Nova <3

He had been here for a few days, not many, but a few. He had felt like he might as well see if there was anything worth coming back to - If you ripped away the fact that with his counterpart here he felt every reason to be here. He couldnt. It wasnt a matter to him of what he wanted, not when she barely wanted him here anyway. He wasnt desperate or clingey, he was just in love. Some deepfound love that felt like it was coded into his system, making it easier to act in his rational self when it wasnt returned. He had been sitting in the park till he got bored and decided to enter their realm in the celestial form they had.
“Nova?” He called out, knowing she would hear him whereever she was. He paced around a little, wishing there was at least a rock to kick around or something to keep him from thinking she was too scared to talk to him. “I know you can hear me,” he said with a small frown though it wouldnt be seen in the light.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Full name : George Sullivan

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Nova was laying on her bed in Aiden's apartment, looking up at the ceiling as she heard the whisper from the other world. She sighed turning over and covered her ears, even though she knew it wouldn't help. Then she heard his voice again and she closed her eyes focussing on it. "What do you want?" she asked in a sour tone. Couldn't he just disappear and let her live her life once more? "You want to mock me again, giving me trinkets and try to draw me near?" she asked. She was fed up with this feeling. The feeling of being scared and unsafe. All she longed for was someone to hold her and not let anyone decide her fate, but it seemed like no matter what she did she would have to endure him. It was her own fault. She had taken the first contact, and now he would never leave her alone. What a curse that she had on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 4:27 pm

Her sour answer made him sigh though an answer was an answer. He hadnt expected her to reply at all, but he felt happy that she did. Her question however didnt make him that joyful. “Spare the sour tone, you’ll be hopping around in bliss in a moment” he said with a sigh. Even if he felt drawn to this place and her, he had his obligations at home to see through. He wouldnt just abandon all that for someone that he loved, especially someone that could sound so sour. He wondered how the gods would make them bond in this life. Sometimes it seemed like a game to them. “I’m leaving tonight,” he then said, somehow always managing to sound either joyless or tired like speaking is a chore for him.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 4:43 pm

She exhaled, trying to calm down, but why did his words hurt so much? Why did his voice sound alluring to her? She knew what he was capable of, she had experienced it by herself in her past lives. When she closed her eyes at night she was haunted by the nightmares of him, so why was she contemplating wanting to see him still. Their fate was set in stone, they were to destroy each other, yet she longed for something tender. He was the only of her kind that she knew of, why could they not reconcile? Perhaps because of her pride. He said he was leaving, and she knew she should've been jumping around as he had said, but why did she feel so sad then. "Safe journeys then; is that all?" she asked, her tone more defeated than anything. Could he hear how she was hurting?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 4:51 pm

He should have probably told her that it was all; That their ways would be parted for good till she needed him again. But maybe he was too proud to not at least try. “No,” he said as he looked down. There was nothing in this realm to look at, not for him anyway. He was allowed in here but it was all just emptiness for him. No colour, no light or enviroment, just a void. He drew in a breath while he thought his words through. “I have made dinner plans for tonight. That fancy place in the central district at 8. You can choose to show up or stay away. I wont judge you if you decide not to,” he then said, tilting his head a little.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 5:00 pm

It wasn't all. Of course it wasn't, because why just call on her to say goodbye. She took a trembling inhale as she looked around. There was a reason why it was called the Void City, it was mostly empty, but to Nova there were layers to the emptiness. Like rocks in a cavern almost. She listened as he spoke, her jaw dropping, but it was nothing that he could see. She felt a little breathless, mostly because she was shocked he was actually doing this. "Is this some sick game?" she asked up front. She cared little if her body was beaten and broken, but her heart she couldn't handle getting strung along like this. She held her breath for a while, trying to calm down and not yell at him. Scream at him the horrible things he had done in their past lives. Was it funny to him? To play with her as his own personal toy?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 5:18 pm

He wasnt surprised when she seemed to think of it all as a big mind game of his. She hadnt ever shown to really trust him, so had it really been worth the hope to think this offer would have been handled differently? “Does it sound like a game to you?” He asked a little agitated at the hostility. He could tell she was trying not to burst, but for some reason he wanted her to. That way she could tell him what was wrong and he could figure out how to handle it. “I dont know what you remember. But it’s not what I remember. So can you stop acting like I made your world a sour place to be, because I know that’s not true.” He tried to remain as calm as he could.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 5:27 pm

Nova felt tears press on as he asked if it sounded like a game, because maybe he was actually trying to reach out. Maybe he was trying to turn things around and she was the cause to his own misery. As he spoke again she felt the tears running down her cheeks, but of course he couldn't see that. "I have to go," she mumbled, mostly because she didn't feel like speaking with him when she felt so broken. Nova was so desperately trying to hide away her emotions for him, she didn't need his pity or words that would fool her in to a false sense of security. Opening her eyes she sat up, wrapping her arms around her legs as she started sobbing. So many questions and no answers, she felt like he was painting her as the bad guy. Couldn't he remember? Remember all of the hurt that he had inflicted on her? She moved out of her room, sniffling a bit as she went to the bathroom. She hadn't really seen Aiden around, wondering how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 5:59 pm

Her leaving left him with a sour taste in his mouth but he lingered around in the empty vasts of the void before he returned to the realm of the living. He stuck his hands in his pockets, knowing he had to figure out a way to pass time till dinner. He made a deep sigh as he ran his hands through his hair, feeling quite frustrated at the fact that he couldnt seem to faze her, at least to what he knew. He wasnt sure she would show up, but he was hoping she would. Looking around he decided to go back to his hotel.

Aiden usually only came home to wash her clothes and then she would be off again to whereever. She unlocked the apartment and stepped in, looking around for a bit. Everything had been replaced or fixed but she couldnt quite feel safe here. “Hey!” She called out to let Nova know she was there.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 6:07 pm

Nova knew she had been harsh, but what was she supposed to do? If he had no recollection of their past lives as she had, what was there to discuss? She felt like a mess, looking at herself in the mirror she removed the mascara on her cheeks. Then she heard Aiden come in, sighing before she took a deep breath. "Heeeey," she said, putting on a smile to not show that she had been crying, although she had probably missed some of the mascara on her cheek. "Just popping by as per usual?" she asked, not wanting to think about Trent right not, let alone the suggestion he had greeted her with. How could a dinner between them do any good? She looked down taking a deep breath to calm herself, mostly because she felt like running away. Getting away from it all and just hide in the woods for a while.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Full name : Vanessa Yael Prideux
Quote : Ever wished you werent born?

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 6:24 pm

She glanced at Nova before she returned the smile. She placed her bag at the door, walking out into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. She nodded at Nova’s words, exhaling shortly with a faint smile, “Yeah, just the usual,” she said before taking a sip of her water. She looked at Nova before she frowned a little worried when she could see the smudges of mascera. “Everything fine?” She asked, not wanting to pry if the blonde didnt want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 6:30 pm

Nova knew that Aiden might not consider her anything but a person living in her apartment, and that was fine. She hadn't expected anything from the hybrid, and the kindness she had gotten she had taken with open arms. But putting a burden on to her, she just couldn't seem to do that. Nova did however notice that Aiden spotted something on her cheek, and she wiped it away. "Just ... Just ... Well Trent," she said, a pained expression on her face as she mentioned the guy that she knew Aiden had seen. The hybrid had seen how he acted, maybe she could guide her a bit. "He ... He wants to meet with me, and I don't know if I can do it," she said, looking down at her hands, picking at some loose skin around her finger. It was a bad habit, she knew that, but when she felt this anxious she didn't really know what else to do."Should I?" she asked, hoping that Aiden could bring some light on to this situation.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 6:58 pm

Aiden had been acting quite unlike herself after leaving the apartment and a part of her had felt bad for not being as open and welcoming to Nova as she would have been. She did think that she had nothing but good intentions in her, but Aiden wasnt really thinking of herself as deserving of good company for the time being. She nodded when Nova spoke of Trent. She had seen him shortly before leaving and he didnt seem like a man with good intentions except his selfish gain. Nova’s question made her shrug, “I’m not exactly the best advisor when it comes to men,” she said before she placed her glass in the small dishwasher. “If you dont like him, then dont go,” she said, biting her lip a little when she thought it was dumb advice. She sighed and went to get her bag of laundry.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 7:09 pm

Nova didn't know what to say or do, she just stood there for a while, trying to understand what was going on. Then she saw the shrug, frowning at the words that the hybrid spoke. She wanted to say something, but the hybrid quickly took her laundry. Nova followed. "How do you know if you like someone?" she asked. She was honestly clueless, mostly because what ever quote on quote relationships she had had, had all been purely physical. Not much talking, just getting straight to the act as it seemed easier. "Are there anything I should look out for? Signs or thoughts?" she pleaded. She just wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 7:20 pm

She didnt mind Nova following as she sorted her laundry and placed it in the machine. Her question made Aiden sigh as she looked down for a moment. “When you cant seem to stop thinking about the person, wondering what they’re doing or how they’re doing. But there’s a difference in liking and loving,” she said, grabbing the soap for the machine. Nova’s plea made her frown, “What did you feel when he was around? You should know what your heart is telling you,” she said a little harsher than she meant to be. She drew in a deep inhale, scratching the side of her neck. “Follow your gut feeling,” she said a little softer, but she didnt seem happy at all talking about this.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 7:26 pm

Nova fiddled with her fingers again, sighing as she felt frustrated. She wanted to scream, scream and just get her frustrations out the only way she knew how, but she also wanted to listen to Aiden. It was true that she couldn't keep Trent off of her mind, but did that mean that she liked him, or that she was simply worried? Frowning at the hard words she took a deep breath. "I don't know what I felt ... I guess I felt confused," she confessed, looking at the machine as the hybrid filled it up. "It was like gravity," she mumbled, frowning as she didn't know how to put her words. Shaking her head at Aiden's words that were a tad bit softer. "My gut can't help me because it keeps telling me to run either in to his arms or away from him," she said, feeling the conflict within her like a knife being twisted. "What did it feel like with Xander?" she asked. She hadn't been blind, she had seen how the two of them were sleeping in the same room.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 8:03 pm

“Well if it made sense then there wouldnt be so much heartache,” Aiden said with a small frown. She felt her words were very true as she had questioned her feelings for Xander but she could only conclude that she had to tell herself it was the right decision even if it felt wrong. “I know that feeling,” she admitted with a sad expression, biting her lip a little. She turned on the machine as Nova’s question felt like a fist to the stomach. Her eyes welled up as she looked away with a betrayed look in her eyes at how her body was reacting on it’s own. “It had it’s hardships. But it felt like it was worth the ache,” she whispered before she sniffled and closed her eyes. “I dont think anyone can take the place he has in my heart, but I also dont feel a need to go look. Why should I be looking for something that wouldnt remotely feel like it did with him?” She then said, drying her eyes. She wasnt going to cry about it. “It felt good,” she said in a broken tone, making a sad smile, “Safe,” she added before she shook her head, “But I got scared of heartache and I think that did more harm than good,” she then said. She shrugged, “Give him a chance if you feel brave enough. I wasnt brave enough,” she then said, wrapping her arms a little around herself.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 8:17 pm

Nova felt like she had stepped over a boundary, looking down in shame as she didn't know if Aiden would even reply. Her words did however only spark a myriad of new questions. She felt like she knew so little of this world, despite having lived so many lives. "I'll be brave if you are," she said, reaching out and placing a hand on her shoulder. Maybe what she needed was to relate to someone going through something similar. "Set up something with Xander, and I'll go meet with Trent tonight ... Afterwards we can just go back here and hide for a while if that's what we need?" she suggested, but she feared that the relationship she had gotten to Aiden was not strong enough for the hybrid to oblige. She took a deep breath, chuckling a bit to herself. "What would I even wear?" she asked, looking down herself. She wasn't exactly one to have a nice dress stored away somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 3:58 am

“Brave?” She asked a little confused with a frown. Looking at Nova’s hand, she turned her eyes back to the blue’s, looking down as the suggestion was made. She felt it like a stinging in her eyes, making them well up once more at the mere thought of seeing Xander again. She wouldnt know what to do or say, thinking she had pretty much let him down when he had needed her the most. “I...” she swallowed hard and had to admit she wasnt brave at all, “It’s different. I was the one who hurt him. Going back now.... I couldnt, he couldnt or shouldnt take me back.. He deserves better,” she said, biting her lip a little hard.
She clearly didnt want to discuss whether she was right in her claim, so Nova’s question about outfits saved them both a lot of trouble. “I wouldnt say something fancy,” she said as she dried her eyes once again. She moved into her bedroom, opening her closet as she pulled out a row of dresses. “I rarely wear them but my mother insists on me keeping them in case I may change my mind,” she said before she looked at Nova. “Where is he taking you? Sticking to a public place could be the safest option if you truly dont feel comfortable around him,” she crossed her arms a little worried.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 11:31 am

Nova knew she was pushing it, but she was just scared of doing this on her own. Was this really just what life had come to? Her being scared because Trent was near, and not being able to be her carefree self? As Aiden denied her request she looked down, mostly because she wanted to understand, but she really couldn't. Following her in to her room she felt her jaw drop as she saw the many dresses. She had none of that sorts just laying around, and she wondered why Aiden didn't wear them, because the hybrid clearly had a body made for it. Nova on the other hand felt like nine times out of ten she dressed like a ten year old boy. "He mentioned some fancy place in Central," she muttered, touching one of the dresses. She wished she had a mother whom could buy her something so nice, or just dress her up. But alas, she could barely remember growing up, so what was the point in missing something you didn't have? "I don't know what he means by that, but I'm guessing some restaurant on High Street," she shrugged, moving a bit of loose hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 2:13 pm

She wouldnt admit it but Nova’s suggestion had gotten stuck in the back of her mind, deep inside she couldnt deny how horrible it felt to be without him. For now she chose to focus on finding a dress for Nova. She nodded at her mutter, looking through the row before she pulled out a few dresses. Being an assistant for a decent label only came in handy by the choices she picked out. “Yeah, I’ve heard of a few of those on the high street. A lot of the people coming there are rich,” she said before looking the dresses over. She bit her lip a little in her thoughts, lifting up a dress to Nova’s body, tilting her head. “This one would fit you nicely,” she said, handing Nova the dress. “But you dont have to wear a dress if you dont want to,” she said before she gave it some thought while she would let Nova decide.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 2:49 pm

Nova suddenly felt more nervous, mostly because Aiden mentioned it was mostly rich people. She had never gotten along with high society, let alone society at all. Was this just a cruel trick on Trent's behalf; For her to show up nicely dressed and get stood up? She looked at the dress that Aiden held up to her body, feeling the soft material of the light blue fabric. It was very nice quality, she could see that fro miles away, but was the hybrid really sure about lending it to her? She took the dress, standing for a bit as she barely knew what to do with it. "I'd like to wear a fancy dress ... At least just to spite him if he starts acting mean," she said, though she didn't feel all that confident. Saving other people's lives and risking her own was nothing. Fighting for what she believed in was easy. But facing the counterpart she had been drawn to since her birth was scary. "What if I like him?" she asked in a flustered voice, laying the dress down nicely. "What if he just want me to fall for him so he can make the suffering that much worse?" she whispered. She was clearly not telling the whole story, but sharing about her past lives felt so personal.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 12:10 am

“Sounds like a good plan,” Aiden said with a forced smile because she felt no smile would imply that she was being sarcastic or mean. She wanted to be friendly and open but she couldnt be when the issues with Xander reigned in her mind. Nova’s question made her swallow. She looked at the blonde for a bit before she finally gave off an expression of confusion. Didnt she already like him? Aiden wasnt sure whether to pry, she hadnt ever been the kind to do that kind of thing. She shrugged at her whisper, “Then you learn from it,” was the only thing she thought would sound right. It was what her mother had always told her, to live and learn from her mistakes. And yet thinking about Xander, she felt like she had learned nothing at all - Whatever that meant, Aiden wasnt willing to pursue yet. “If you want to be breath-taking then I have some matching eyeshadows for the dress lying around. You can borrow some of my makeup,” she said, opening a drawer at her mirror that had all her cosmetics.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 1:49 pm

Nova felt lost, but it was like for every worry she had, Aiden knew how to encourage her. As she said she would learn from it she couldn't help but pull a crooked smile at the hybrid. At the suggestion of make up she nodded, walking with her and was just as surprised to see the collection of cosmetics that she had. Nova had mascara and eyeliner, that was about the extend of that, but Aiden had blushes and eyeshadows of different colors and hues. There was even some thing in the drawer that Nova didn't even know what was for, but she guessed she would have to figure it out. "I'll take a shower and stuff ... Do you think you would help me with the make up and everything when I'm done?" she asked, hoping the answer was yes. If it was a no, then she would just have to figure it out by herself. She walked in to the bathroom again, turning the shower on and while she waited for the water to get hot she took the time to remove the make up that had been ruined by her crying. Soon enough she was finished with her shower, standing for a while looking in the mirror after putting on her underwear. She wondered if people would call her out, see that she wasn't a part of that fancy lifestyle, but she had little time to worry before walking in to Aiden. Her hair was still damp as she sat down on a chair, looking at Aiden with a hopeful gaze in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 5:48 pm

Nova’s question made Aiden shrug, “Sure. I’m not really busy,” she said. She sat down at the mirror as Nova went to have her shower, looking over the different shades and sorting out the ones that she thought would fit her skin and the colour of the dress. She frowned a little at herself, if there was something she had come to hate since she left him, then it was those small moments when she was alone with her thoughts. She bit her lip and closed her eyes to inhale deeply to calm down. “Just dont think,” she mumbled at herself with a sad tone. Nova returned and she hadnt had the opportunity to dry her eyes before the blonde was in front of her. “Alright,” she whispered in a sad tone. “Let’s make you pretty,” she encouraged herself with a sad smile.
She wasnt completely sure what Nova wanted but she herself liked to use makeup to enhance the natural beauty, which seemed to be easy enough for the celestial when she was far prettier if Aiden had to admit it. She was careful to lay a faint dark shadow over her eyelids that would make her eyes shine bright in their blue-grey colour. She finished off with a light blush before she exhaled deeply. “I dont want to poke you in the eye. So you’ll have to apply the mascara yourself,” she said before she turned Nova’s head to the mirror, “Open your eyes,” she said in the hopes that Nova would like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soon to departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to departure   Soon to departure Empty

Back to top Go down

Soon to departure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Emerald Park-
Jump to: