Posts : 40
Join date : 2019-10-31
|Subject: Guide: The Underground Metro System Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:41 pm|| |
The Underground Metro SystemGeneral information
⌈The Pipes can't take you everywhere, but they can take you far⌋
- The metro system of Churchill City helps connecting the districts. In everyday talk, this metro is referred to as "The Pipes", mostly because getting down to the station you have to go under ground like pipes usually do.
- It is a fairly cheap method of getting from point A to point B, especially if going to the Central District, as traffic can be quite annoying.
- Please note that the map linked below is a rough guide.
- Red line: Also called the vertical line, goes all the way from the Northern Station to the Southern station, connected in the middle by Churchill Station.
- Blue line: Also called the Horizontal line, goes all the way from the Western Station to the Eastern Station, connected in the middle by Churchill Station.
- Golden line: Also called the inner circle, graces through the parts of the districts closest to the Central District.
- Green line: Also called the outer circle, graces through the parts of the districts furthest from the Central District.
- Violet line: Also called the flower line, focuses mainly on the south-eastern parts of Churchill City.
- Fucsia line: Also called color line, focuses mainly on the north-western parts of Churchill City.
- The unused stations marked on the map are former platforms that were found unnecessary. These parts of the metro is not easy to get to. Trains still pass through these stations, but no train ever stops there, making it an ideal place for business of a different kind.