Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I'm begging you [cw] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I'm begging you [cw] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I'm begging you [cw] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I'm begging you [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

I'm begging you [cw] Empty
PostSubject: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 11:05 pm

For @Tessa <3

cw: sexual content

Gerard had made a deal with Leona, that he would come by as early as he could before she went to work. It was the night after leaving Eden, and getting home to his own bed felt like a relief. But now he was in front of the house from last night. He had left the house with
dread, but now he felt like perhaps there was a light at the end of the tunnel. Leona had told him that Tessa was still sleeping, and he had decided to cook the valkyrie a good breakfast. Thankfully everything in this house worked ten times better than anything in his own apartment. Arranging a small tray of food and drinks he snuck in to the room she was sleeping in, placing the tray on the bedside table before crawling under the covers to her.
He pulled her in to his arms, burying his face in her blonde locks as he smiled at her scent. It was as if it was all he needed to calm down. "Ma chérie," he whispered against her scalp, his hands running down along her warm body, feeling her skin against his fingertips. "Wake up, I've made you breakfast," he whispered, kissing her head, moving his kisses down her neck, holding her close as he wanted her to wake up, but he also found her rather cute right now. Her hair messy, her make-up still on her face from last night. What stung most right now was that he could see where her tears had dried, but he hoped to make this day happy for her. He owed her so much, and he needed to make up for lost time. "Your bacon is getting cold," he teased softly, sucking lightly on the delicate skin on her neck.

Last edited by Gerard on Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 11:46 pm

The moment she had gotten tucked into bed by Connor, it had taken a while of her crying her eyes out before she eventually had just passed out and fallen into a deep sleep. Not that her dreams were much better but at least she wasnt crying anymore? If she could, she would have slept her whole day away, barely noticing when her mother had come in to check on her once or twice to see if she was up for waking up. Every time had seemed a little hopeless even when she mentioned Gerard coming around, so once he arrived, Leona wasnt hesitant to warn him that she hadnt been very responsive. She allowed him to do his thing, telling him that she’d be in the garden if they needed anything.
Tessa was buried pretty good under her duvet, barely noticing that someone got into bed with her. She whimpered tiredly as he pulled at her, adjusting herself a little in his arms as she buried her nose against his shirt. She wasnt sure if she was still dreaming or waking up, either way she lifted her arms to wrap around him close. She made a slight pout at the mention of breakfast, grabbing onto his shirt around his back as she felt his kisses on her neck but more like a soft tickle. She opened her eyes a little, feeling as if someone had hit her right on the head and left her with a massive headache. The tease made her groan as he started sucking on her soft skin. “Am I dreaming?” She mumbled a little confused, frowning as she opened her eyes a little to glance at him. Her eyes were stinging from yesterdays makeup mixed with dried tears. “I’m not,” she mumbled, lifting a hand to touch his face before she closed her eyes and let out a soft whimper. She would have cried but it felt like she couldnt. “Why are you here?” She asked, running her thumb carefully over his cheekbone.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 11:59 pm

Her words made him sigh softly, mostly because he felt kinda the same. He had gone to bed last night, fearing that he would wake up in Eden's massive home like some twisted Groundhog Day situation. However it had been his own bed that he had been greeted with, the faint hint of Tessa's scent lingering in his pillows. He looked at her, letting her touch his face, letting her adjust to the fact that he was really there. "I've come to you on my knees, or maybe rather laying down, begging for your forgiveness," he whispered softly, afraid that talking too loudly would disrupt her thinking. He looked at her, moving his hand up to move a piece of glitter from her eyelashes, before moving his attention back to her eyes. He was sad to see her like this. She was so full of life and light, and this wasn't her, he knew that. "I want to apologize for all the pain I've put you through; I want to make amends for the hurt I've caused you," he said, his voice careful, his eyes pleading. Even if she had still had a hope to be with him yesterday, he wouldn't accept that unless she kept saying it.
"I love you, Theresa, and hurting you I can never take back ... But I can spend every day for the rest of my life making amends for it," he said rather seriously. Wasn't it clear that he was here because he wanted her to take him back? Or was she ready to call for his removal and never see him again? "I stood up to Eden, I denied him every request because I couldn't handle the thought of cheating on you, being dishonest even if it was against my will - I belong to you, Theresa, you know this, but I want to hear if you want me back?" he finally asked, worried what the reply might be, but in the end it was up to her. He wanted to explain more of what had happened, but for now he just wanted to make up for what he had done. He knew it would take him years to do that, but he knew he couldn't be without her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 2:49 am

She realized that he had come here to have a serious conversation with her and it seemed to make her more aware, touching his face gently as she was still slowly coming to her senses. It was definitely some sort of shock to see and realize that he was here when she had just come to terms with the fact that he wasnt going to be there? She blinked as his finger touched her eyelashes, looking at him with drained eyes. She couldnt understand why he laid here talking about apologies and amends, because she didnt even think that he had been the perpetrator to begin with. Her hand moved from his cheek to lay against the side of his head, feeling those soft thick curls against her fingertips. "I love you too... I just... dont understand whats going on right now," she admitted quietly, frowning a little to herself as she looked at him.
As he went on to explain about Eden, she felt a little worried because that meant that the psycho was out there plotting something. But at the same time she felt relieved, because that meant he was here. It all just seemed like a little too much which she wasnt really shy of showing as she sat up and rubbed her irritated eyes. "What about Eden? Wont he come back for you even if you denied him?" she asked with a sigh, thinking this was all being a little too fairy tale-ish to be true. She wanted him back, there was nothing else she wanted more in the world, but she didnt know if her heart could handle if it all just turned out to be some elaborate plan of Eden's to destroy them for good. "So far, I've felt like my heart's been broken twice... I dont know if I can just go back to pretend like nothing happened..." she then said, looking at him with serious eyes. She grabbed his hand and touched it carefully before she made a deep sigh. "How about. We start over?" she then said, lifting his hand to kiss his knuckles in small gentle kisses.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 11:03 am

Part of him had hoped to be naïve enough to believe she would just hug him close and take him back, but he also knew that in reality he had hurt her so much more than he should've. He loved her, but it seemed like his love always came with a cost; whether it be his past or his passion for work. But he was also very realistic, and if she wanted him gone he would have to deal with that heartbreak, or ignore it until it consumed his very being. She sat up, but he just kept laying down, looking up at her as she rubbed her pretty face. Gods, he was smitten by her, everything about her just drew him in like a moth to the flame.
"Eden is hurt and wounded right now, but he also knows that I know of Lorelai; He's too frightened right now to react, but I doubt he'll lose interest in me," he confessed in a small sigh. He didn't have all the answers, wanting to take her hand, but he would let her decide what she wanted. "But if and when, I want us to be together ... I know he makes threats, I know he will be dangerous, but you were right, I didn't give you a chance to defend yourself, and I didn't even defend what we had," he sighed, laying it all out. He valued her happiness so much more than his own, but he had been so blinded by keeping her safe, that he had broken her heart two times already. It was a bad record to have, but he just had to have her in his life. He looked down in shame at the mention of those heartbreaks, feeling his eyes water because if there was anything he could do it was take that pain away from her. She deserved someone better than him, he knew that, but he loved her too much to let her go before he had given this all a proper try.
She took his hand, and he felt a tear escape his eye as he looked at her hand holding his. It was such a small gesture, but it had so much meaning. And to Gerard it felt like he could have a chance at redemption, of gaining her forgiveness and take him back. Then she suggested something that made his eyes look at her. "Start over?" he asked a little confused. Would that mean forget what they had done? Because despite the heartbreaks, he didn't want to forget the good times. He looked conflicted, torn even, but it was perhaps more his worry that he wouldn't live up to his own standards in this relationship. "Theresa, I'll do anything to have the slightest chance to be with you," he confessed. They had fought so hard to be together, and he had thrown it away it seemed. "If you say jump, I'll ask how high; If you say eat, I'll ask how much; And if you tell me to prove my love I will without question," he said, sitting up on his knees as he looked at her. His free hand moved over to her cheek, cupping it and caressing her cheekbones with his thumb as he simply looked at her. "I want that life with you that we spoke about; A family of our own at some point, perhaps a nice house - With an attic for Xalvador of course, 'cause the gods know that man wouldn't be able to live by himself," he chuckled, but he wasn't making light of the situation. He loved her unconditionally, and in his heart he just knew that she was the woman that was his soulmate in some regard, even if it sounded cheesy.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 12:56 pm

She looked down at his confession, feeling a little confused about it all. He had been so different yesterday, why was he changing his mind now? She was definitely not prepared for a conversation like this but at the same time she also needed some clarity. It just couldnt be that they went back to how things were, as if nothing had happened between them in that time. She didnt love him less than she had before he broke up with her, more was it as if she knew how much she needed him by her side. Which was why it only seemed logical to her to start all over. She sighed softly at his question, lifting her other hand to remove his tear from his face. “Yes. Start over. Not forgetting what we had, because I couldnt ever forget,” she explained, frowning a little though the memories made her so happy.
She noticed how conflicted and torn he seemed and she wondered if she had been wrong to suggest a new start. But his confession calmed her down before she could begin to overthink it, giving his hand a soft squeeze as a soft smile spread on her lips. How could she deny him anything as he sat on his knees and spoke such sweet things to her? She leaned her head into his hand, closing her eyes for a bit as she just smiled. “I want that. To be with you,” she whispered, turning her head to kiss the inside of his palm. “But we should really get him to do something about his feelings for Eliza. Otherwise we do have to let him live in the attic,” she chuckled, moving his hand off of her before she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down with her into the bed. “Je t’aime Gerard,” she spoke softly, against the side of his head, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 2:33 pm

He nodded at her explanation, because he knew it was what had to be done, he just felt so disappointed in himself that it had gotten this far. However he was glad that he didn't have to rewire his brain, and that the memories still bore some happiness to her, at least that was what it seemed. He had hated every single moment apart from her, and all he wanted was to be with her once again. Her sweet whisper of being with him made him smile, looking at how her precious lips touched the inside of his hand, making it feel like he was dreaming though he was fully alive. He could understand if she didn't trust his intentions, but he had to try and make amends, otherwise he would never forgive himself. As she spoke of Eliza and Xalvador he sighed softly, even though he chuckled too. "I know, he's helpless ... But she at least stayed over last night so maybe it's not too bad," he said, though it really was that bad. Even if he hadn't heard the whole conversation, he had heard how frustrated the two had sounded in the kitchen last night.
As she removed his hand, he frowned shortly, wondering if she had meant starting over as no touching either, but as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down on the bed with her, he felt in bliss. Her embrace had a way of healing him, even if it couldn't heal all of him, he felt complete when it was like this. His own arms wrapping instinctively around her body, pressing her closer and feeling afraid to ever let go. Her soft spoken words made him whimper, hiding his face away in the nape of her neck where he placed a few kisses. "T’es l’amour de ma vie, he whispered against her skin. Whenever she spoke his native tongue, it was as if a flip was switched within him, but he was trying to keep the moment under control. It needed to be rejoicing and not lust that was the focus in this moment. "I want to take you out ... A proper date, not just some event that we both happens to go to," he confessed, pulling his face away from her neck, looking in to her beautiful hazel eyes. "A new beginning needs a new starting point," he argued, smiling at her as his hands caressed her back.
Sighing to himself he leaned closer, kissing her forehead gently. "You really should eat the meal I've prepared for you," he then mentioned, turning half way to look at the tray on her nightstand, wondering if she would be annoyed that it had gotten cold. "I can reheat it for you?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 3:02 pm

She would have lied if she hadnt admitted to the fact that she had been practicing saying a few things in french. She had even made Connor help her, seeing that he aced his exam in french last year. But she still seemed just a slight bit nervous, how could she not be? It was supposed to be strong words with a strong meaning and she felt like if she misspoke, they would lose a bit of that stength. His whimper however let her know that she had said it right, holding her arms close around him as his lips felt so heavenly on her neck. She thought she would never get to feel this way again.
She looked at him as he pulled away, his words making her smile brightly from ear to ear for the first time in a while. “I cant argue with that,” she said with a soft chuckle, running her hands gently down and around his back. She had completely forgotten about the world around them at this point, so him mentioning food made her nod as she chuckled at how silly she felt. “I’ll eat it as it is,” she said, looking at him for a bit before she had to pull away and sit up to eat. She grabbed the plate and a fork and started eating, groaning a little as she hadnt realized how hungry she felt lately. She lifted her hand to cover her mouth as she spoke.  “This is really good,” she just had to say while she was still chewing. She wanted to take her time with the food he made but it also felt like the longer she took, the more she was cheating herself of being in his arms. “I need a shower after this,” she said as she was picking out what she wanted next, stabbing it gently with the fork. “Would you like to join me?” She then asked, looking at him as she stuck the fork in her mouth and continued to eat. She offered him a mouthful too if he wanted, insisting if he thought she would mind.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 3:18 pm

He smiled as she agreed, nodding to himself, now he just had to crack the perfect plan. He had some ideas, but he wasn't sure how well they would translate in to reality. But for now he let the thoughts rest, laying down as she dug in to her breakfast. Chuckling under his breath as she seemed to like it, he shrugged. It was amazing what you could do with a little bit of money, but he didn't have to say that out loud. He just laid by her side, watching her eat, his hand caressing her outer thigh slightly, just feeling her warm skin under his fingertips. "I'd love to join you, ma chérie, but I believe we need to be a bit mindful seeing as your mother is still at home," he said, running his hand up her thigh and to her hip, running a finger in circles. "I feel like I've been starved from not being near you," he confessed in a soft voice, looking up at her, opening his mouth for a bite of food she offered him. Chewing on it for a bit he hummed to himself. "But if you think the both of us can stay civil in the shower, then I don't see a problem," he smiled as he looked at her.
His whole body felt like it was aching for her. Not just to hold her and see her, but feel her and hear what sounds she might produce. When Eden had left him back then, he had felt weakened, but now having left on his own accord, he felt empowered, almost invincible. "Do you have any plans for today?" he asked, not wanting to interrupt anything she might've planned while he was gone. He frankly just wanted to stay right here with her, or perhaps they could go to his place for some privacy if she wanted that? He wasn't quite sure what the terms of starting a new would mean for their physical attraction, but so far kisses and hugs were seemingly allowed. "Perhaps I could be honored to have you stay over at my place tonight?" he asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 4:06 pm

She liked feeling his soft caresses, she hadnt felt his or anyone for that matter touch her like this in a long while. Even if it had just been a few weeks, she was sure it wouldnt have mattered if it had been one or several weeks. His confession made her blush a little though she just kept looking at her plate and focused on eating the meal he had prepared for her. But she frowned slightly as he spoke of staying civil, scoffing a little as she looked at him. “Dont be naive. We both know what is going to happen if you join me. It’s just a matter of whether you’d want that or not?” she said with a shrug, not really thinking of it as that big of a deal.
She hummed at his question, shaking her head as she looked back at him. “I dont,” she said, finishing up the plate before she turned around to lay on her stomach, placing her chin on his chest as she looked at his face. His question made her chuckle because she felt like he was being too careful around her. But she could understand that she hadnt set clear lines for what a new beginning would be. “I would love to stay over at your place,” she said in a soft voice, letting out a soft sigh as she felt content after getting something to eat. She leaned up to kiss his lips gently before she leaned away. “I’ll be in the shower,” she said in a sweet tone, though she wasnt trying to pressure him to do anything. She got up and went to the bathroom, getting out of her night clothes and leaving them on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:21 am

"Are you suggesting that we can't control our urges?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, but he knew what she meant. Perhaps the attraction they felt for each other would always be this strong, he at least always felt his core tightening when she was closer to him, and he knew it meant that if she said the right thing it would make him lose his senses. But perhaps just jumping in to it after she had taken him back wasn't really the gentleman way of doing things.
She finished up her plate, and he felt relieved to hear that she had no plans what so ever, and that she agreed to staying over. He didn't know why, but he felt a bit needy with her, like he wanted her to be by his side the whole day. The kiss was brief, making him smile as he returned it, and perhaps tried to prolong it. "Alright," he whispered as she got up to go to the bathroom. After she had left he laid on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, contemplating what he wanted to do. Of course he wanted to join her, but he still had to gain back the trust of her parents after what he had put her through.
Getting up from the bed he sighed to himself, running a hand through his curly hair and moving out in to the hallway. He could hear the water running, and his body almost acted on its own. Opening the door to the bathroom, he snuck in, but he didn't get undressed. Rather he leaned against the sink as he played a bit with the curtain. He felt like a child, trying to get a peek of her, as if it would satisfy all his needs. "If your parents weren't at home I would've joined you," he confessed, pulling at the curtain until he saw her. The water running down her body and curves, how every part of her was as perfect as he remembered. "However I'm also a fan of watching you just do the most mundane things ... But sadly this mundane activity has my brain hyper focused on all your assets," he mumbled as he watched her. He could feel his breath halter a bit, but it was only because he loved the sight of her. He wanted to reach out and touch her, feel every part of her and press her closer, but he managed to stay by the sink, looking at her with loving eyes. She was truly blessed by Verity, everyone would be able to see that, and Gerard felt proud. Proud that he could call himself part of her life, that he could love her as much as he did, and that despite what he had done, she still loved him. "Why do you always look so inviting?" he whispered, smiling to himself as it had felt like such a long time since he had felt truly happy.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 12:03 pm

“I cant. Can you?” She simply asked him with a soft chuckle to follow, returning to finish up her food. Once she was done and kissed him, she felt how he was pushing for it to last a little longer. But she knew that if she gave in, they could be laying here all day just kissing, and as tempting as it was, she wasnt really looking for an eye infection, and her eyes did feel rather irritated.
It was the first thing she took care off as she got into the shower. She grabbed some of the face wash she had lying around, rubbing her eyes clean before the rest of her skin. The water did sting a little in her eyes but she would have to get used to it. She did hear the door open but she couldnt really hear if he was getting undressed or not. She was washing her hair with soap, scrubbing her scalp as his words made her sigh a little under her breath. She turned her head back to look at him, chuckling softly at his mumble as she ran her hands through her hair a few times. “Are those assets pretty?” She asked with a teasing smile, turning her side to him to grab her body wash. She turned off the water and started lathering herself in, until she heard his whisper. She chuckled and shook her head. “Maybe because I belong to you? Isnt that obvious by now?” She asked before she reached out and grabbed his hand. She placed it on her stomach that was all covered by soap now. She could have placed it somewhere else but she knew he was trying to be somewhat decent. Even though watching her shower was probably the first mistake to begin with. “Should I finish up quickly so we can go to your place?” She asked quietly, swallowing hard as she led his hand around the skin on her stomach, feeling her own need rise.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 12:50 pm

Her question made him chuckle, looking at her as his smile grew bigger. "Non, ma chérie, they are sculpted by Verity only for me to see, so they cannot simply be pretty," he sighed as he looked at her. He was so lovestruck, but it was like that was alright. "You are beautiful, every part of you an immaculate masterpiece," he whispered genuinely. He had to grit his teeth slightly as she started lathering up her body, wanting to strip down and be the one to touch all of her lovely skin, however he kept himself in check, biting the inside of his cheek to keep him grounded. However as she grabbed his hand he felt his breath shudder, and the feeling of her soft skin beneath his hands made him groan softly. His fingers digging softly at her skin while she moved his hand around made him just look at her face. Did she have any idea of how alluring she was or was she simply blind to it? "It's very obvious, edged in stone forever, but I need to stick to my words," he said, looking at her with a pained expression. It was clear he was dying to be near her again, but he was also not trying to do anything that would upset her mother.
His eyes looked at her as she asked if she should be quicker about her shower, but he shook her head. Despite it being a bit painful not to join her, he was enjoying watching her like this. It was a glimpse of something heavenly, and though he wanted to move faster, he also rejoiced in small moments like these. "What about you being grounded? Would your mother maybe not allow you to leave the house?" he then asked, remembering Leona's tough words from yesterday. Even if Gerard brought Tessa happiness, it wasn't sure that the mother would allow herself to bend the rules like that. "I know you've said multiple times that you'd run away with me, but perhaps doing so right now might not be the best cause of action if I am to regain their trust," he pondered, his eyes moving down to look at her body once more. By Verity she looked amazing, her skin glistening and the small soap bubbles gliding around her stomach, making him feel like he was under a trance.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 1:44 pm

She knew she was being a little mean because she could tell just how much he wanted her but couldnt push himself beyond that boundary; Even if that was what she wanted him to. She nodded at his words and kept his hand on her stomach while her own guided it around. She switched between looking at their hands and then his face, unsure which was more enticing. She sighed at his question and shrugged. “Well she would probably allow me to serve my sentence under your supervision, seeing that you’re an adult and all,” she pondered before she made a deep sigh. “But I dunno,” she mumbled, moving her hair to make sure there wasnt any soap in it. “I think you regained their trust when you brought me back here,” she said as she turned back for a moment to turn on the water and letting it rinse her body from the soap. Then she looked back at him and frowned a little. “But you’ll have to ask my mom how it’s gonna be,” she remarked. Once all the soap was off, she ran her hands through her hair one last time and then turned off the water. She pulled the water out of her hair and then grabbed a towel hanging close to the shower. She wrapped herself and stepped out as she looked at him. “They’re not blaming you for what happened,” she said, but she hadnt really told her parents what she had been doing while she was gone. A part of her was dreading to, because she feared how disappointed they would be.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 2:12 pm

He frowned a little at the mention of him being an adult. It was like age didn't matter when he was with Tessa, she wasn't some teenager, she was a woman - Well either that or he felt like a lost teenager, either way they felt equal. Even if that was how society would view them. "I'll go talk to her," he promised in a gentle voice, nodding to himself as she turned away to wash off the soap. He himself just dried his hand off in a towel before making a small sigh as he looked at her once again. "Even if they are not blaming me, I still feel guilty," he confessed. It was true that he had never wished to break up with her, but he was glad that he had gotten to do it face to face. Then he shook his head, remembering he needed to focus on their new start together.
"I guess it doesn't really matter now, I'll have to focus on being better in the future," he said, touching the towel that now surrounded her. He wanted to tug at it, make it come undone and watch her again. He was perhaps perverted in that way, but just watching her was everything he needed to feel high on love. "Even with this new start ... Am I still allowed to give you something that I bought before?" he asked, frowning a bit as he wasn't sure if she would even want what he had gotten her. Breathing out he leaned closer, stealing a brief kiss from her lips before he left her to finish up.
Instead he headed out in to the garden, spotting the blonde haired valkyrie easily. "She's up," he said, feeling a bit relieved, but he also felt a little sheepish. Looking in to her eyes he was a little pained but it wouldn't go away any time soon. "No amount of apologies can ever be enough to say how sorry I am for what I've done, but she has decided to - for whatever reason - give me another chance," he spoke. With Leona he was always sincere, perhaps because honesty worked with the two of them. "I love your daughter, more than anything I've ever loved anyone, and I want to make her happy ... I just hope that I might regain your trust some day," he said.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 4:54 pm

She had known him long enough to know that he wasnt that quick to let go of his guilt, but she wished that he wouldnt blame himself for what had happened, even if he was a leading factor to cause it. She sighed at his words and looked at his hand as it touched her towel. She shared that same thought, wanting him to just tug at it, but she knew he wouldnt be giving into that feeling. His question made her frown a little but she simply nodded and smiled as her curiosity peaked, "Have you bought something for me?" she asked, tilting her head a little as she adjusted her towel. She returned the brief kiss before she watched him leave. She looked shortly in the mirror and leaned closer to see if she had gotten all the make up off, noticing a bit of glitter in her waterline, but it wasnt something too bad. She pulled her towel off and dried herself off quickly before wrapping the damp towel around her long hair. She went to her room to find something simple, a slight fluffy high-waist pair of pants in a bright shell colour, with a simple tanktop in a washed out pink. She sat on the bed with a brush, drying her hair off before she went to war trying to untangle the mess.

Leona had started out by simply inspecting the garden but it was like once she saw anything that stuck out, she had to correct it. So it hadnt taken her long before she had put on a couple of gloves and started pulling out roots of weeds that didnt really belong there. She looked up as Gerard approached her, nodding at his words as she brushed the dirt off her gloves. "You seem to the miracle maker around here. I dont think she would have gotten out of bed if you hadnt showed up," she remarked with a gentle smile. It was obvious that she wasnt really angry, because she hadnt really thought this to be Gerard's fault. She knew her daughter well enough to know that it had been a lot of things pushing at once to make her act the way she had. She shook her head as he started to apologize, then nodding as he said he had been given another chance. "Were you expecting her to send you away?" she asked, taking off her gloves and throwing them next to the bucket of weeds before she got up on her feet and brushed a little dirt off her pants. She was wearing rather casual wear compared to her normal clothing that was casually formal. "Listen, Gerard. There is really only two things I care about when it comes to my daughter. Her well-being and her happiness. You seem to only push her in the right direction and make her act on her creativity in a productive way," she said before she gestured for him to follow, she led them to a couple of garden chairs, separated by a table. She sat down and rested her hands on her lap, looking out on the garden for a second. "That first time when you had met and she had coerced you into believing she was older than she was. She seemed to lose her will to photograph completely. Tessa is very emotionally driven, if you havent noticed by now," she chuckled, but she was also worried. She looked at him with serious eyes. "In the end, it doesnt really matter if Conrad or I trust you. All that matters is that she trusts you, and that you trust yourself around her," she explained with a deep sigh. She shrugged and made a sad smile, "All that I ask is that you with confidence can say that you've made up your mind about all of this. I cant bear to see her hurt like that again," she then said in a more serious manner, folding her hands a little in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 5:16 pm

"Maybe," he said in a small mumble, shrugging as he wasn't sure how to react. It was silly, but he had bought her something. Only, it wasn't just some jewelry, because she had plenty of that. He let her do her thing, moving out in to the garden.
Seeing Leona so casual was a change of pace, but it also felt like they were slowly getting to know each other. Chuckling a bit at her word choice he shook his head in disbelief. However as she asked if he thought Tessa would've denied him she shrugged slightly. "I've never pretended to be perfect, but I was worried that this would be the straw that broke the camel's back," he admitted. Of course he had feared that she would turn him away, deny him any chance of being with her, but on the other hand he had wished for her to forgive him regardless. Following her he sighed with a small smile on his lips as she assured him that he wasn't being blamed, but that did little to remove the guilt he felt. Sitting down he kept his posture nice, but relaxed. He took his time listening to the valkyrie, hearing her opinion on these matters, but he smiled as she said Tessa was emotionally driven. He knew that much, but he nodded in agreement.
Then came the hard part, the moment where Leona would ask him to not hurt her again and he took a deep breath. "I can't promise I won't hurt her again, even if I want to I am not without flaws," he said rather honestly. He shook his head looking down at his hands as he thought it through. "But I'll spend every moment of every day trying to make her happy, to be there for her, and support her no matter what," he promised, turning his gaze back at Leona with a small smile. "I don't have any intentions of hurting her again, I want to be a source of joy, not pain," he finished. Of course he wanted to promise that he would never hurt her, but that would be negating everything it meant to be alive and make mistakes. He was sure he would upset her at some point, it would be inevitable, but he would also be there to make it all better again.
"Now on that note ... I know she's officially grounded, but I really want to treat her right; I want to take her out for dinner and try to make amends to the hurt I've caused - I guess I'm asking for permission to steal your daughter for the next 24 hours," he said, but it was phrased more like a question than anything.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 6:51 pm

"I cant tell the future either, so I wont presume that you can. I'm not asking that you dont hurt her. It's inevitable in a real relationship that it will all flowers and sunshine. I'm asking you if you're sure that being with her is what you want, at least now in this moment," she rephrased, as it seemed to be what he thought she meant. She wrapped her arms around herself because clearly it was a heavy topic for a mother to be having about her daughter that was only months from stepping into adulthood. Why did it feel like she had already crossed that line by now and Leona seemed to be unable to see it? His question made her sit quietly for a bit as she clearly seemed to think it through. She looked ahead for a bit before she frowned and then nodded. "I guess it would be unfair to drive you two apart after all the effort you've gone through to come back for her. But I also need to set an example for my daughter, only so she knows that there are consequences to her actions. You'll get 24 hours and then I'll want her back here, ready to resume her punishment, so to speak." she said with a serious tone, looking at him for a bit before she nodded like that was her final judgement. "Sounds fair?" she asked to hear what he thought about it. "Anyway. I shouldnt be holding you back any longer. Go and spend your day with her," she said with a chuckle, gesturing for him to be on his way. She got up as she wanted to continue working on the garden.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 7:59 pm

They seemed to agree on that part at least, and he thought he had made it very clear already that he wanted to be with Tessa. He felt like he had literally fought his past to be by her side. "I'll be with her for as long as she'll want me, because I will always want her," he said, just to make it clear that he was in this for her happiness just as much as his want to be with her.
As it came to discussing him spending some time with her, he valued the fact that she seemed logical. She didn't have to suspend Tessa's punishment for a small amount of time, but the fact that she was willing to do it, showed more about Leona and her care for her family than anything. "It sounds more than fair ... Only, I hope she is allowed visitors during her so called punishment," he agreed, smiling at Leona as he clearly felt relieved. The fact that he was even allowed in on the property was more than he could ask for. He chuckled a bit at her gesture, getting up from his seat, stopping only to look Leona in her eyes, thanking her once again, before he went in to the house to find Tessa.
And there she was, sitting on the bed in a cute outfit, her hair wet and slicked back from brushing it out. "Hello," he said, a smile on his face as he looked at her, leaning against the doorframe. "We have 24 hours - Do you want to pack a small bag?" he asked with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:18 pm

Tessa had managed to get the tangles out of her hair, and now she sat there braiding it to two braids that would ensure that once it dried, she would have slight waves in it. She looked to Gerard as he appeared in the door, smiling gently at him before his question made her face light up. She scrambled to her feet before she hurried to her closet, pulling out an outfit out of her closet before she gathered a few of items from her emergency makeup collection; Mostly there for her to use if she had forgotten to bring something from home. It wasnt a wide selection like she had at home, but it was doable. She turned to him once she was done, smiling broadly as she grabbed a thick woolen sweater that she pulled over her head. "Should be all I need," she chuckled, moving over to him to lean up and kiss his nose gently. "So are we just going home to yours first?" she asked, tilting her head a little curiously to the side but also in a way to appear sweeter.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:51 pm

He watched her pack her things, chuckling as she pulled the sweater over her head. She got closer, smiling as she kissed his nose, and he placed an arm around her, his hand resting against her lower back, pulling her closer. "I think we should go to my place first ... And then just see what happens," he confessed, kissing her forehead gently, smiling against her skin. He gestured for them to get going, suggesting she might needed to say goodbye to her mother for the time being. Then they headed out, Gerard taking Tessa's bag and placing it over his shoulder as he wrapped his free arm around her as they walked. He just wanted her close, even as they were walking.
"So as I see it we have a few option," he said, looking ahead as they walked. Even if Eden was out of the picture for now, he was still aware of their surroundings. "We can go out to eat, or order some delivery - So it actually depends on what you prefer," he said, leaving it up to her what she wanted to spend these 24 hours of freedom on. Going out was nice, but they couldn't show as much affection out and about, mostly because of the age difference. However staying at home might be too boring for her, so he wanted to have her decide.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:02 pm

She nodded at his confession and smiled softly at him. She went and called for her mom before she waved, in which Leona waved back with her gloves covered in damp dirt from the ground. She returned to Gerard and followed him outside, not minding at all that he pulled her closer. She looked up at him with happy eyes, to then narrow them a bit as he mentioned options. She waited for him to elaborate before she hummed and frowned a little thoughtful. "Hmmm. Well, I'm not actually that much for eating out tonight, so would you mind if we just stayed home?" she asked. She felt like she had been out for too long and frankly just needed a night in a place were she knew she could be safe. Even if that seemed mundane and boring, it was all she could think of right now. She looked up at him with a sweet smile on her lips. "We could also just make something ourselves together?" she then suggested, thinking it could be interesting as well. She had often noticed how her mother and father cooked food together and somehow made it weirdly romantic in a way that could make her gag if she thought about it for too long, but it was also something she wanted with someone she loved.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:15 pm

"Staying in is fine with me; I've kinda missed being home," he confessed in a soft sigh, smiling at her as she seemed to smile so happily at him. He felt giddy in a way and as she suggested they could cook something he nodded. "Yeah, I love cooking," he said. Maybe that was weird, but he liked it in a weird way, in the way that he appreciated having the money to actually make a proper meal. Leaning down he kissed the top of her head. "There's a store on the way, we could grab some groceries; I'll also need to grab some blood to Xalvador," he said. He had barely heard anything from Eliza and Xalvador before he headed out, it was pretty silent in the apartment, so he doubted that the hybrid had gotten out to grab some blood for himself.
"Anything you're in the mood for?" he asked in a pondering tone, already considering what they could make. He didn't want it to be too elaborate, but he also didn't just want to pop a frozen pizza in the oven. "Lasagna? Or maybe soup?" he pondered.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:29 am

“Yeah, same here,” she said in a quiet voice because she felt a little vulnerable admitting it. The last few weeks she had been at Maddie’s or had Xalvador let her into the apartment so she could have just a night of peace. Those had been the best nights because she had gotten to be in Gerard’s bed, even if he had broken her heart at the time, she still felt so safe there. “Good. Then we’ll make something ourselves,” she concluded in a happy tone, a sweet smile over her lips.
She nodded at the mention of a store on the way, though she felt a little too excited about the whole situation to be focused on one thing at a time. She was definitely giddy and feeling a little playful because of it. “Hmmm...” she shrugged, not really knowing what to pick. She nodded as he suggested lasagna, leaning her head up against his shoulder as she looked at him, trying to contain her emotions just a little. “I feel so happy when I’m with you,” she said, frowning a little as she looked ahead. “I dont really know what to do with this feeling inside of it. It makes me want to run around in circles and swing my arms around from sheer happiness... And then it also makes me wanna jump you right here and there and not care who would see,” she chuckled happily, shaking her head at her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 9:21 am

"Lasagna it is," he said with a smile as she seemed to agree to that. It was a rather easy dish, and once it was done it just had to go in the oven for a while. She spoke about being happy, and he felt his heart beat faster, because that was all he wanted to do. He wanted her to be happy, and if he was a reason behind it then he couldn't ask for more. "I feel the same, but I think I might be a bit better at handling myself when we're out in public," he chuckled, giving her hip a light squeeze. He felt almost impatient to just go home and lose himself in her very being, but it would also be spoiling the slow burn he felt building up inside of him. "But don't worry," he said leaning down to her ear, placing a small kiss against her earlobe. "If you behave nicely until we get home, you'll be rewarded, ma bonne fille," he whispered, a bit of a rasp to his voice. He leaned away, a satisfied smile on his face as they headed in to the store.
He grabbed a basket, having to let go of her, looking at the different fruits and vegetables, picking out a few good onions, offering her to pick out some veggies they could put in with the dish. Wither she wanted a salad on the side or simply add it to the lasagna before cooking it was up to her. "Mince," he mumbled to himself, almost having the recipe for his inner eye that he could read off of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm begging you [cw]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Donham Grove-
Jump to: