Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I'm begging you [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:52 pm

By the gods he hoped she could understand what he was trying to say, and as she started moving at a faster pace, his eyes rolled in to the back of his skull. It wasn't that he didn't want to look at her, but it was simply too good for him to even look at anything. Of course she knew when he was about there, letting go of his member as he released himself on her upper body, heaving for air as he felt the euphoria spread in his body. It took him a few minutes to get back to the real world, but as he did, he helped her up on her feet, pulling her under the water as his lips clashed with hers. He couldn't use his words yet, but hopefully she could feel the love he had for her. His heart beating out of control in his chest, letting his hands run all over her, just feeling her up.
"Magnifique," he whispered against her lips as he started to soap her up, cleaning his mess from her breast, being rather thorough, as he liked the excuse to touch her more. They needed to finish up either way, even if he wanted to stay like this forever. "When we get time alone ... I'm going to keep you in my bed and make up for the lost time we've experienced," he whispered, his accent still heavy, but it was getting better as he was calming down.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 12:02 am

She didnt mind that he was too absorbed by the pleasure to look at her. She knew how hard it was when it was beyond amazing. She let him help her up, greeting his lips lovingly while she wrapped her arms around his lower body. She just looked at him with awe in her eyes, really taking in how beautiful he looked in this moment. Maybe she was just bound to be lovestruck forever, because it seemed like the emotions she bore for him never seemed to falter or tone down. It was always high speed and intense and she begged it wouldnt stop. “I’ll look forward to it,” she said with a soft smile on her lips, leaning closer to kiss his face gently all over while his hands were cleaning her off. She then frowned as she seemed to remember where they were now that the action was over and done. Even if this wasnt what they intended, it had been satisfying. “I dont think we can spend more time here without striking up suspicion. We’re already in trouble if they heard us,” she said, chuckling a little even if it wasnt really meant to be funny.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:47 am

Gerard felt in heaven, not just because he had reached his high, but more so to be here with her. There would always be something about Tessa that could drive him mad with lust, but these soft moments afterwards were just as amazing. He chuckled, enjoying her tender kisses as they finished up their shower. Her mention of already being in the shower for too long made him chuckle, reaching behind him to turn off the water, but still holding her close. It would be some time before they could even pretend to sneak off like this again, and he just wanted a few seconds more. "Towels," he mumbled, leaning down to kiss her forehead gently, wanting to savor the feeling of her body flesh with his own.
He didn't want to stop, but alas they had to, letting go of her rather reluctantly before stepping out of the shower. He got to borrow a towel, drying himself off and feeling his stomach spin with butterflies. "I sincerely thought I had outgrown my teenage-horny-phase," he chuckled, moving his towel through his wet curls to dry them. "But it seems like I never will when it come to you," he said, looking at Tessa as she was drying herself off as well. "Je t'aime, ma Theresa," he said almost in a whisper, touching her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:20 am

She really wanted to just stay in his arms and just turn into sponge-looking creatures at some point, but if her parents caught her like this, there was no telling how she would ever get them to accept another night of Gerard sleeping over. She grabbed two towels and handed him his before she started drying herself off, her hair first because it felt tedious to dry herself off only to have her hair drip water down her body again. His words made her chuckle as she looked at him with soft eyes. “I’m proud I can drag that out of you,” she said sincerely with a small proud snile over her lips, drying her legs before she wrapped the towel around her body just by instinct. She looked up at his whispering words, biting her cheek a little before she stepped closer to him to kiss his lips in a tender loving manner. “I love you too Gerard. More than I’ve ever loved someone,” she said, looking at him with a serious look for a bit before she kissed his nose and leaned down to grab her clothes. She took off the towel and let it fall to the ground before she got into her panties and shirt. “Love has always been weird for me. But never with you. With you, it just feels like... it’s meant to be. And that’s the best feeling I could ever feel,” she said, her eyes turning a little vulnerable and sad for a second but also very happy. She sniffled and looked down with a smile. “Sorry,” she mumbled, rubbing her nose carefully.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:55 pm

"Oh believe me, you don't have to drag it out, it just happens naturally," he chuckled, drying himself off. That was until she started talking about love, wrapping the towel around his hips, stepping closer, wrapping his arms around her as she started sniffling. "Don't apologize; I understand," he whispered soothingly, holding her close for a while, just letting her know he was there. He really did understand though, he understood way too well what she meant with love being weird and hard to come by in a way. However he didn't know if he could find his words in English for the next words he spoke. "Tu es mon âme sœur, mon unique amour," he said, pulling his face away to look at her with serious eyes, chuckling a bit as his thumb caressed her lower back. "Mon fiancé, non?" he asked, kissing her softly. He sighed against her lips, knowing he needed to get dressed, but he wanted to stay with her a little longer like this. He didn't mind being vulnerable with her, he didn't feel the need to hide away, because she understood. Her heart understood his and it was wonderful and scary in a way.
He eventually let go of her slowly, pulling on his underwear and jeans, but just hanging the towel over his shoulders, letting it catch whatever water was left in his hair. "I don't have work today ... Would you like me to stay with you?" he asked, feeling like he knew the answer, but he wanted to ask regardless.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 9:27 pm

Feeling his arms around her with those soothing words just made her whimper as she pressed herself closer to him. She closed her eyes and just listened to his breathing and the faint sound of his heartbeat in his chest. She looked up at him as he spoke french, her eyes vulnerable and soft. “I am,” she said in a low tone, returning his kiss lovingly. She wished that she could just somewhst return words that were as sweet as his, but she just hadnt realized that what she had said were the best way she could use to describe how she felt. That sense of belonging that she had yearned for, it was really just that simple and yet so complicated and he did it so effortlessly in her eyes.
She watched him dress and grabbed her own pants, his question making her frown as she made a deep sigh. Normally she would have loved nothing more than spend the day with him. “I really want to. But Maddie’s going to come over later. You can stay till then, but it’s so rare that my mom even allows her inside this house,” she explained with a sigh, sending him an apologetic expression. She felt a little sad that he had his day off and she couldnt spend that time with him. “I could call her and reschedule?” She suggested, grabbing his hand to just hold it between hers.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 9:50 pm

Maybe it was just the fact that he was a fair amount of years older than her that he was able to express himself, but he had been in her place more than a few times.
He frankly had expected a different reaction, but the mention of Maddie made him nod. He didn't mind one bit, knowing full well how much Tessa missed her best friend, and he might as well go home and see what Xalvador was up to. She took his hand, and he looked at her with a bit of confusion as she asked if she should change it up, making him chuckle shaking his head no. "I love that you want to spend more time with me, but Maddie is important too; Frankly I've gotten more time with you than I even hoped when I came over here last night," he confessed, smiling at her. He was genuine. Of course he always wanted to spend time with her, but not at the expense of her other obligations and friendships. "But perhaps it's better I head home before she gets here; Just to give you some time to yourself?" he suggested, tiling his head a little to the side. Perhaps she wanted a bit of time just to relax and not having to entertain anyone.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:02 pm

His confession made her chuckle but she nodded, understanding what he meant. Though she probably would have rescheduled if that was really what he had wanted. He just held that sort of power over her. His suggestion made her frown, shaking her head as she lifted his hand to kiss the back of it. “I have nothing but time here for myself,” she argued, running her fingers over his skin to feel how soft he felt. She chuckled and pulled a little at him to follow. “I could read some pages of a new book I’ve got that isnt school related?” She suggested, rather wanting to spend her time with him down to the very minute he would have to go. But she also respected if he really wanted to go home. It was up to him really.
She was a little excited to see Maddie again because they hadnt gotten to talk a lot since Tessa had been grounded and confined to her childhood home. She expected that the vampyre had all sorts of questions that she wanted answered before the day was over.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:13 pm

"Alright, I'll stay," he said in a small chuckle, following her to her room, checking if the coast was clear before hand. He could hear music downstairs, undoubtedly Conrad playing from his large LP collection, and it filled the house with a lot of charm. "We can do whatever you want," he encouraged her, not minding if she wanted to spend her time with him reading. Frankly anything they could do together would make him happy. He laid down on her bed, his body relaxed as he used the towel to spare her bedsheets from becoming wet.
"It's been a while since you've seen her ... But do thank her from me, for watching out for you and all that," he said, pulling her down next to him, touching her cheek gently, just caressing her as he spoke. "Are you excited for the concert?" he then asked, feeling like he needed to change the subject as to not upset Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:22 pm

She didnt really mind if they were busted at this point, mostly because she couldnt see what they had done wrong if they hadnt been heard. She went to get that book she spoke off, a rather beautifully adorned old book. She went to sit on the bed but stopped at the side of it as he told her to thank Maddie for taking care of her. She followed his pull and laid down next to him but frowned as she didnt quite feel really to talk about what had been going on then. She hadnt even told her parents yet, but she didnt know if she was going to. She tensed her jaw a little and swallowed hard, looking at him with thankful eyes as he changed the topic. “Yeah. I’m not really that interested in music, but I like when the beat is good,” she explained, thinking it may sound weird. She just didnt really care what was playing most of the time, letting the radio decide for her. “I like dancing. But I could dance to anything, even a sad song if I forget to listen,” she chuckled, looking at him to see what he thought. It felt a little silly. “Are you excited?” She returned the question, fiddling a little with his shirt just because she could.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:31 pm

He was happy to change the subject, he just wanted her to know that he would forever be in debt to Maddie for what she had done, the same with Xalvador, letting her stay in her room and all that. He wasn't really surprised to hear her lack of interest in music, he supposed it was mostly used for background noise when she worked and he could relate. He chuckled at she mentioned dancing. "Would you dance with me?" he asked, smiling as he looked down to where she was fiddling with his shirt. She always seemed to want to touch him, and he minded none of it, continuing to caress her cheek as he hummed at her question. "I am, but I guess I'm a bit on edge by the fact that parts of your family is going to be there with us," he confessed. It was stupid really, because he knew Connor pretty well by now, and they got along just fine. Maybe it was just him worrying a bit, and also the inclusion of Saoirse, whom he didn't really know who was in regards to the rest of the family. She seemed like Connor's girlfriend, but then again, Conrad had acted so fatherly, so maybe a cousin? It was a little confusing to him. "But honestly I'm kinda excited for you to meet Kaden; He's kinda weird, but in a good way," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:41 pm

“Yeah?” She rather quickly answered his question, with a confused expression that clearly wondered how he could even ask that. She sighed and leaned her head towards his hand. “I’d dance with you even when there’s no music around,” she whispered, thought it sounded rather cheesy but she would. Even if she would have to hum some random melody in her head to make it work. She really wasnt surprised that the thought of her family being there too seemed a little unnerving for him. “Well, it’s the fun side of the family. The other half is just sort of dull and proper and boring,” she sighed, not because she disliked them but they were a little odd in her head. The mention of Kaden made her wrinkle her nose a little. “Isnt he really good friends with that one fashion designer? I dont remember the name but she makes some really good collecions” She thought but clearly wasnt too sure. She shruggef and looked at Gerard, pushing herself up on her elbow. “Where you really good friends back then?” She asked, clearly interested in wanting to know about this Kaden if he was that excited for her to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:58 pm

"I guess I just wanted to be sure," he confessed. He wasn't the best dancer, but from his experience it didn't matter when it was at a concert. He could however not help but to snicker at the way she described her own family. It was hard for him to imagine that anyone related to Tessa would ever turn out boring. She couldn't have gotten like this because of strangers.
"Yeah, Serena, she's actually very nice," he said, nodding to himself. He had only met her on a few occasions, but every time she had been very delightful to be around. However everyone seemed well mannered compared to how Kaden could behave at times. her question made him smile, shrugging slightly. "I met him after everything with Eden, and he made me see the world in a different way - He actually was the one to encourage me in to photography," he said. Of course Xalvador had been encouraging as well, but it was more after the fact that Gerard had found a passion. "I've told him briefly about you, and he honestly is very curious to meet this mystery girl," he chuckled, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 11:10 pm

She listened and actually seemed rather curious to know, stopping her fiddling with his shirt as he mentioned Eden. She could never really hear that name without feeling a sense of dread inside of her. But she guessed that it would be that way for a long while. She softened back up as he said he had mentioned her to this friend of his. “How can you manage to turn everything you say into something that makes my stomach tingle?” She chuckled, cuddling up closer to him. “So you still talk?” She asked, resting her head on his chest, looking up at him. He had just made it sound like they werent really talking that often anymore, but maybe she had understood it the wrong way and it just wasnt that often as it had been once. She found that thought weird, to go from talking to someone everyday to only once in a while. She hoped it would never be that way with Maddie.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 11:18 pm

He chuckled at her words, shaking his head a little, wrapping his arm around her as she rested her head on his chest. He just wanted her close for however long he was able to. "We still text, once in a while, but he's very busy, and you know how I am with my work - But whenever we see each other we just pick up from where we left last time," he explained with a small shrug. He didn't talk to him as often as he would like to, but then again they were both busy grown ups in a world where time was money.
"I sent him the photo had on display the night we met," he confessed, scoffing a bit at himself, covering his eyes with his palm. He sighed, letting his hand run down his face, opening his eyes to look up at the ceiling. "Him and Xalvador don't really get along too well, sadly," he said with a small frown. Of course him and the hybrid wasn't a package deal, but Gerard had some friends all over the place that he wouldn't approve of either. However they at least seemed to tolerate each other. "He really liked it, the picture I mean," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 11:28 am

“Yeah, because I was totally about to say. You’re like the busiest man in this whole world,” she chuckled, but she definitely hadnt forgotten how much time of his that he gave her regardless. The confession surprised her a little because she hadnt thought much of her own picture. It had been a rather eccentric one mostly consisting of some light on a fine linen with Maddie behind it. Tessa had just told the vampyre to go along with it and as always had Maddie delievered some elegant poses. However the best one had been the moment she stepped under the linen with the camera, somehow the light and the linen around them had just been working perfectly together with Maddie placing her hand on the linen to show one third of her face. Tessa had really really liked the picture, she had even framed it and given it to T.J just so he could see how beautiful his girlfriend was.
“Well Xalvador is not exactly the best at first impressions,” she chuckled, having remembered how the hybrid had looked at her like she was something very dangerous the first time he saw her. It probably didnt matter much because Tessa thought that eventually someone just wouldnt get along. People were just different. But she did wonder what difference it was that made the two men dislike each other. “Well I couldnt have done it without Maddie,” she said, feeling her cheeks redden slightly. It was just compliments regarding her work, she mostly shrugged them off and didnt really care what other people thought, but when it came from Gerard, she just couldnt help it. “Did you like it?” She asked, moving her rather carefully under his shirt, not to insinuate that they should be doing somehow but just to touch the skin on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 11:46 am

Gerard chuckled at her words, knowing he wasn't as good as managing his time as he should, but he did find time for her, which he loved more than anything. "Perhaps not in the world, but I need to work hard - Make you proud," he said, shrugging lightly as he smiled to himself.
Frankly the hybrid did always take his precautions with everyone, but Gerard had a sneaking suspicion that this was more based on the first hand experience. "No, that is true, she's truly great at bringing out your creative side," he said, but it was not to discredit her. He frankly had loved the picture when he saw it, and only later realized that it had been Tessa's work. Her question made him frown, looking at her as he felt her hand run under his shirt, sighing to himself at the feeling it gave him. There was just something about her touch, like it could make him relax and excited at the same time. "I did, but I like your new work much more; I can see how you're trying to better yourself in your craft, and it makes me very happy," he said, touching her faded pink hair.
"Did you dare editing the pictures you took of me?" he asked, looking at her with more vulnerable eyes. Frankly he still didn't know if he would be comfortable with the world seeing him like that, but then again there was very little he could do if Tessa wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 12:26 pm

She couldnt really tell why she was the one who had to be proud, she already looked up to him a lot as an artist, so hiw could she bot be very proud of him by default? She however cared more that he was proud of himself and the work he did. Which she wasnt really doubting because she knew how passionate he was about it. “She’s just so pretty. And I want to utilize that to make a even better picture than the one in my mind,” she explained, making a gesture towards her head to show that it was all a big mess. She chuckled and shrugged, not thinking it was that big of a deal.
She noticed his frown and wondered what he was thinking, but clearly her hand was a bit of a distraction. Didnt stop her from stroking his stomach gently with her thumb, listening to him as he explained. She narrowed her eyes a little at his words, “Do you like my newest work?” She asked but it was more as a tease as she clearly remembered her latest pictures. His question made her sigh, her hand carefully moving around in circles, closing her eyes for a bit. “I havent edited them yet. They look perfect as they are to me,” she said, opening her eyes to look at him with a sweet smile. “I’m conflicted about editing them, because that means that they’re just another product. But they’re not really just a product to me. And I wouldnt want others to fall in love with you once they see how hot you look after sex, the competition would be exhausting” she said the last part making her chuckle as she wasnt serious. She wasnt really afraid of losing him, not after everything with Eden.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 12:36 pm

He could understand where she was coming from, as he struggled with realizing the ideas he had in his mind at times. However with time you figured out ways to work around that, she just had to find her own way.
The conversation shifted to the pictures she had taken on her quote on quote last day of freedom. He hadn't dared to ask about them, because editing them in this house might be a bit risky. "Then don't ... Just keep them for us," he said with a small smile. He turned around, laying on his side but not removing her hand. Frankly he liked it more than he was willing to admit. "And there would be no competition; You are the one for me, and not even all the races in the world could compare to that," he spoke genuinely, moving his free hand along her side, feeling her curves and the softness of the fabric.
"But I do want to see them some time; And who knows, maybe I'll be available for another photoshoot in the near future," he said, the last part a bit in teasing as he leaned down to kiss her along her neck. He just couldn't help himself, but he was not trying to start up something again. He had been more than satisfied, and if Maddie could walk in any minute, it perhaps wouldn't be too good. Besides the fact that her parents were still downstairs. "I am also waiting for my time to take pictures of you," he added, giving her neck a soft bite, not one that would leave a mark.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 1:01 pm

“I will,” she said with a soft sigh and a smile on her lips. She wondered if he was interested in knowing just how hard it had been for her to not just touch herself as she had looked over the pictures. It was like looking at them would take her back to that night and she would feel his hands on her body. Her eyes turned vulnerable as he clarified that there would be no competition, her hand still exploring his skin rather innocently. “You can see them at any point. I have them on my work pc, hidden away in a locked folder,” she said with a small smile. The last thing she wanted was to break his trust by not protecting those vulnerable pictures properly. The thought of another photoshoot like that made small goosebumps roll down her arms in a short wave. “The near future?” She asked with her eyes narrowed slightly. She stretched her neck for him, closing her eyes as she sighed. His addition followed by the bite made her moan quietly, but then she moved away to look at him. “Like intimate pictures?” She asked, not that she seemingly minded, a part of her actually felt happy if that was what he wanted. She leaned closer to kiss his lips, smiling a little before she chuckled and pressed her forehead onto his. “Maybe this is quite perverted. But I think I could do anything you’d ask me to. Like for real,” she said in a low tone, not wanting to risk anyone else hearing this beside him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 9:42 pm

He chuckled, but nodded at her question. "Of course, I can't capture what I really want until your birthday," he hummed against her neck. She pulled away and he looked at her with vulnerable eyes. "Intimate, non-intimate; Anything you'd let me capture with my lens," he said. Frankly he just wanted a chance to capture her beauty, or at least try to. He knew that no amount of photo could ever truly capture the masterpiece she was, but he would be damned if he didn't at least do her justice.
Closing his eyes as she kissed him, he returned it briefly before she pressed her forehead to his. Her words making him smile, grabbing a bit at her clothes. He wouldn't ever take pictures she wouldn't want, or some that might incriminate him, but he felt happy that she could agree to almost everything. "You want to hear something more perverted?" he whispered, kissing her nose as he chuckled. "I have to go home and sit in the middle of misery with Eliza and Xalvador while you get to have fun with Maddie," he chuckled lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:07 pm

His words made her smile, it was really the first time someone had been interested in taking pictures of her. Or at least telling her so. She hadnt ever felt the need to be in front of the camera, much preferring to be behind the camera rather than in front of it. But now that she had made him do it, she thought it would only be fair to give him the same chance.
She felt him grab at her clothes and she liked that feeling. She looked at him rather curiously at his whisper then to chuckle as he told her. “You could pitch the idea to them? Surely it would take a while to convince Xalvador alone. I think Eliza would be up for it,” she said with a small smile, shifting between his eyes. She then just laid back and looked at him, observing his features and whole being in a calm manner. She couldnt deny that she would miss him the moment he’d leave. But it was always like that.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:20 pm

"Sure, I'll get to convince him, but I just feel bad for Eliza, you know," he sighed, looking at her as she laid back. He tilted his head slightly, wondering what she was thinking about, his hand running along the hem of the lower part of her shirt, barely gracing her stomach. "I'm frankly more looking forward to babysit your brother," he chuckled. He knew Tessa might've still been a bit upset at Connor going instead of her, but it was better to have some sort of representation, and Gerard couldn't represent them both.
He heard a knock downstairs, and the door opening. Conrad called that Maddie had arrived, and it seemed better that he greeted the vampyre than Leona. Frankly Conrad wasn't as displeased with Maddie as his wife seemed, but then again he had to pick sides with her on this one. "Sounds like my time to go," he sighed, leaning down to cup her face, pulling her in for a tender kiss. Maddie came through the door, snickering as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "If you wanted a threesome you should've just asked; Although I think Tyler might get jealous," the vampyress teased in a lighthearted manner. She didn't mind the two kissing, walking over to Tessa's large mirror, adjusting her hair a bit. "I'll see you soon," Gerard chuckled, giving the valkyrie another light peck before pushing himself off the bed. He nodded at Maddie with a warm smile before bidding his goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm begging you [cw]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Donham Grove-
Jump to: