Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I'm begging you [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 1:06 am

Tessa hadnt really been the biggest music enthusiast, usually she just found something with a steady beat and let it run wild. But she loved the atmosphere at a concert and how everyone just seemed to indulge in the music. She had been to a fair few concerts with Maddie, some where they shouldnt really have gone as it had been a 18+ sort of thing but Maddie had contacts and knew exactly what strings to pull. She did however notice how Saoirse seemed to light up at the mention of one of the artists. "Do you have a crush on K-Mills Saoirse?" she teased the trybrid with a playful smile, though she didnt actually think that, which she showed when she started giggling. Then Gerard mentioned that he knew the guy and Tessa looked at him a little surprised. "Well what do you know? Should have expected that you'd know a few big names, Mr Castell. And it's just Saoirse's luck as well!" she chuckled. Connor didnt really know what was going on at all, but seeing Saoirse happy always made him happy, even if Tessa's tease would have gotten to him any other day. "I think Maddie and T.J might come, so we'll be a big group," Tessa pondered, then pouting a little as she realized she had been reaching for a phone that wasnt in her pocket. She took her hand off Gerard's arm and kept eating her fruits.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 1:23 am

"No," Saoirse blushed a bit flustered, looking down as she felt her cheeks grow more red than they already were. "I just ... I really like his music," she said, but she knew it didn't make a very strong case for her. She of course liked how he looked, almost a little dangerous but seemingly a good heart.
Gerard chuckled, shaking his head a little at Tessa's tease. "I only know him from when I was a child, we lost contact for a few years but then ran in to each other before his career took off," he explained, feeling like he might've excited Saoirse too much. The mention of Maddie and TJ was nice, making him smile and nod. "I can ask them later if you'd like? We could all go out to eat before hand?" he suggested. He knew that she missed Maddie, and rightfully so. The vampyre did her best to stop by, but seeing as Leona didn't really approve of her, it was a tough issue to solve. She removed her hand, but it was alright, getting back to eating as planned.
"I'm glad you kids like it," Conrad said with a warm smile, taking a sip of his morning coffee.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:18 pm

"Uh huh," Tessa chuckled, clearly teasing in the manner that she wasnt quite buying that. She nodded at Gerard's explanation and surely had a tease on her tongue for the trybrid, but a stern look from Connor made her stick out her tongue at him before she decided to let it go. She had to know when enough was enough and Connor was quite good at letting her know. "Sure. I've been waiting for a chance to introduce Maddie to Saoirse anyway," she said, looking at the trybrid with a friendlier smile than the teasing ones she had given her before, even if she noticed how her mother was frowning at the notion in the corner of her eye. She knew Leona didnt like Maddie, but she thought it was a little narrow-minded because she hadnt even given the vampyre a chance to show what she was really like. "We love it, thank you daddy," Tessa said with a grateful smile, Connor nodding in agreement. Once everyone had finished their plates, Leona rose from her chair with a smile. "We're not quite done yet," she told Gerard in case he thought that was the case. She went out in the kitchen to grab a plate from the oven that had been kept on low heat to keep it warm. Tessa got up to go grab the syrup and they both came back, Tessa with the syrup and Leona with the homemade pancakes. The rest of the time was just spent on eating pancakes and talk about all and everything. Connor tried to crack a few jokes to make Saoirse laugh and Leona told a few funny stories from work. Tessa had snuck her hand under the table to entangle her fingers with Gerard's. Once it was all over and done and they were all cleaning up, Tessa looked at the nephilim with eyes that were waiting to hear what he had thought about the whole thing, without her having to ask directly.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:30 pm

Gerard was already feeling overwhelmed with how the family dynamic just seemed to run so free and he could feel the love in the room. It was so different from everything he had ever tried. Frowning at Leona's words, he looked as her and Tessa got up. Once they returned his facial expression softened up, surprised and the smell of pancakes filling the room. Frankly this was what the nephilim had always dreamt about, a cozy morning where the conversation just flowed in and out of one another.
After helping with the cleanup he went over to Tessa, seeing her curious eyes made him smile, chuckling a bit as to ask what she wanted. However it felt like he could read her mind right now, moving a hand down her arm. "You are staring at me," he murmured in a soft whisper. The others seemed very occupied with getting to their daily activities, and he moved his hand to take hers. "I loved this," he said, his voice serious, but his eyes vulnerable. It was clear he was overwhelmed, his emotions fluttering. He wanted to say more, but he didn't know what to say. He was lovestruck, not just with her, but with the thought of this being something he could partake in on a weekly basis perhaps.
"I'm afraid to say that this has been my first family breakfast, but it has been the best one ever," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:12 pm

“Of course I am,” she chuckled, giving his hand a soft squeeze as she urged him to tell her whatever was on his mind about all this. His answer made her smile broadly from ear to ear, but she noticed the vulnerability to his eyes. She made a heartfelt sigh, but then frowned a little as he said it was his first family breakfast. “It wont be your last,” she said with a sure tone, like it was already decided. She didnt feel like her parents thought much differently at this point either. She looked to her mom and drew in a deep breath. “Is it okay if we go to my room?” She asked her, Leona nodding before Tessa looked at the nephilim with a small smirk. She started pulling him with her. “We should figure out if there’s anything else we could use from my school book,” she said as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:28 pm

Gerard didn't really know what else to say, following Tessa after giving his thanks for a hearty breakfast to her parents. Her words made him chuckle, following her in to her room. The door still had to be open, but he pulled her closer, kissing her lips rather tenderly. He knew her parents were home, he knew it was risky, but he couldn't live another second without feeling her lips against his own. "Merci, ma chérie," he whispered longingly against her lips. He felt like she had shown him so much about what it meant to be a family, and this breakfast had hid him hard. He realized what he had been missing out on for so many years of his life. "I don't mean to be crude, but it seems as if you have woken a new passion in me," he whispered, chuckling softly as he leaned down to place open mouthed kisses against her jaw and neck. He knew they couldn't go far, but he wanted to show his appreciation towards her and what he had been shown today.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:47 pm

She just had to pull him into her bedroom before she would throw herself at him in front of her parents. She couldnt quite explain it, but it was just something about seeing him so happy. It made her feel amazing and she hoped that he felt the same as her. Even though the door had to be open, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself closer to him ad she kissed him back. His whisper against her lips made her feel warm inside, looking at him with a softness to her eyes. “What is that passion?” She asked in a curious whisper, feeling his kisses move down to her jaw and neck. She closed her eyes for a bit and grit her teeth to not say a thing, but her breath did seem to stagger a bit at the feeling. Slight goosebumps formed on her arms and she let go of him to push him back. Sure, they couldnt close the door, but they could hide behind it. She pushed him to the wall and kept him at an arms length at first, just looking at him for a second like she was contemplating her own action, but it seemed that her body thought faster than her heart as she removed the distance betwen them. Her hands gripped on tight around his shirt, connecting their mouths to a deepened kiss. She could feel her heart go a little crazy but it felt okay in the moment. Carefully she opened her mouth, licking his lower lip to urge him to do the same. She had had the sweetness of syrup of pancakes but nothing could compare to the sweet taste of him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:59 pm

"The passion to have a life with you," he whispered. He could do nothing but follow her as she pushed him back, his spine against the wall as he gritted his teeth slightly. He wanted to pull her close, but it was clear she was considering her next move. However as she pressed her lips to his, invading his mouth with her tongue, he had to bite back a soft moan, letting his own tongue stroke hers. His hands moved down, grabbing a firm hold of her behind, pressing her closer. He felt an extreme need for her blossom, one that he had hoped to keep at bay for when they could once again be alone.
He broke the kiss, heaving for air as he looked at her with half lidded eyes. "I miss you," he whispered, feeling pain in his chest from admitting it. "I miss waking up to you, kissing you good morning - I miss seeing you blossom as you work and I miss that I can't have any privacy with you," he whispered. He exhaled in a tremble, he knew he had to respect the punishment she had been given, but he could not find words to describe how much he missed having her around his apartment. "I miss feeling you, touching you, even if it's small gestures," he said in a small sigh, leaning down to kiss her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:17 pm

She didnt want the kiss to ever end, to not feel his hands grasp at her and press her closer to him. She was panting softly for air as she listened to his whisper. She shared that same pain as he felt. She just wanted to be able to wake up next to him in his bed or have him in her own bed. She felt cheated that her mom wouldnt allow him to stay over, because it felt like she wasnt paying attention to how much it pained Tessa to not be able to do just the simple things with the man she loved. “Touch me then,” she just whispered, looking up at him with pleading eyes. She was tired of all this respectable behaviour, having to act like they werent completely crazy about each other. It felt weird that when their god didnt seem to mind the public display of affection, her mom somehow did. Even if it was to protect her or whatever her mother seemed to make up to excuse it, just wasnt good enough for Tessa any longer. “Please,” she whispered, folding her lips for a second as her eyes got a little fluid with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:27 pm

Her whisper made him groan softly, because there was nothing else he'd rather do. He wanted to run his hands all over her body, pull her close and let her feel just how much he missed her. Her plea made him look in to her eyes, seeing how she was close to tears, and how could he deny her then? "I want to," he whispered, feeling his need come forward again. He could barely hold it together at this point, and all he wanted was to undress her and lift her to the bed where he could touch every part of her. However he was not looking for either of them to get told off, or even get pulled apart now that they were finally together. His hand moved from her behind, sneaking up under her shirt and cupping her breast in his hand. "Shower?" he whispered as a suggestion. He knew she had suggested it before, but perhaps it was their only real chance of getting to touch one another while she was still under house arrest.
He could hear Saoirse yelling goodbye downstairs, and that meant that there was one fewer person in the house. "We'll put on some music, I'll go first, and you'll come join me in five minutes?" he whispered against her neck, kissing her softly as his hand massaged the delicate tissue in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:41 pm

She didnt know what had come over her but she just couldnt handle it anymore. Her body felt like it was aching for him and his touch, starved out of politeness. She felt his hand under her shirt, gritting her teeth as she felt his fingertips on her skin before he cupped her breast. She whimpered softly and closed her eyes, grabbing his wrist a little. “I’ll go crazy if I have to wait,” she mumbled a little impatiently, but it felt true. Her grip on his shirt had loosened and she ran one hand down along the fabric, biting her lip a little. His breath on her neck made her hairs stand up as she felt soft shivers as she realized what he was suggesting. “Okay... But hurry,” she whispered, small grunts leaving her lips as he massaged her breast, trying not to moan though it was hard. There was just something about her chest that was extra sensitive to touch, especially his of all. She let him go as she leaned a little back against the wall, drawing in a trembling breath.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:48 pm

Gerard smiled against her skin as she agreed, moving away terribly slow before moving out in to the hallway. Thankfully the bathroom was free, and he removed his clothes rather fast, not locking the door of course before stepping in to the nice shower. Last time he had been in here he had seen her naked, and the thought alone made his hand wander down his body. He turned on the water, happy that it got warm rather quickly as he started pleasing himself slowly. He closed his eyes, listening to when the door would open, but he felt nervous too. He knew that the sound of the water running would keep people out, but the fact that he hadn't locked the door felt a little exciting.
The water felt great, his curls already soaked as he heard the door creak open. He held his breath, stopping any movement before making sure who was in there.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 11:04 pm

Of course he moved away slowly, she groaned a little to just show how impatient she was feeling. She closed her eyes and drew in a few calming breaths, but it didnt feel like it could soothe her need for him. She looked down and counted a few seconds, but it was really hard for her to concentrate on anything but what was happening in the bathroom. She didnt know how long she waited but eventually she went there, making sure that her family was busy, though they probably wouldnt be hearing much anyway. It wasnt exactly a small house, which she felt thankful for in this moment. She reached over for a small radio on the shelf, switching it to a channel that wouldnt disturb them but aid them in drowning out the noise. She swallowed hard and bit her lip a little as she felt her heart beat out of control. She carefully stripped out of her clothes before she joined him under the showerhead, wrapping her arms around him from behind before she carefully touched his length, moaning softly between his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 11:10 pm

As she finally joined him he smiled, his lips separating in a vulnerable moan as she took over touching him. He reached behind him, grabbing slightly at her thighs, wanting to feel her. Feeling her breathe and moan against his shoulders were turning him on even more, and he eventually had to turn around. His chest was heaving, looking at her with a hungry gaze, hands moving down her sides as she kept stroking his member. By Verity he had missed her hands, leaning down to connect their lips, moaning in to her mouth as his hips moved against her gentle pumps. "Touch yourself," he pleaded, mostly because he was curious to see how she did it when he wasn't around. "Don't worry, I'll help shortly," he whispered with a teasing smile, leaning down to her breast, hooking his lips to her nipple as he started suckling on her. His hands still held on to her hips, grasping at them as they moved slowly down. His hands were busy, squeezing her thighs where he knew she loved it, hoping she would give in to the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 11:28 pm

She just wanted to make him feel good, carefully touching him and stroking him while she could listen to the wonderful noises he produced from that. She looked up at him as he turned around, her hand not stopping as she watched how hungry he looked. A soft smile spread on her lips, she leaned up to kiss his chin, though she was feeling a little out of it herself and it was only her focus on wanting to make him feel good that she wasnt just rubbing herself against him. She returned his kiss tenderly, moving her hand a little firmer around him but still gentle. His plea made her swallow hard as she switched between his eyes. “You better be,” she whispered back, watching him as he tended to her breast. She whimpered in delight and carefully moved her hand from his member and down between her legs. She felt a little nervous but at the same time she didnt because she knew, as perverted as it was, that he would like what he saw. She bit her lip a little, frowning shortly as she looked at him. “It’s easier with a pillow,” she mumbled, but her hand would have to do as she started to rub herself carefully. She wasnt much for the touchy feely sort of stuff, it was more about the friction at least when it came to her front. Small moans left her lips as she kept looking at him, blushing because she felt so exposed and then there was the intimacy of it all.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 11:37 pm

He enjoyed every part of her, and to a degree that scared him, feeling like she was so perfect made him reconsider his own looks. However he knew to trust in her, and the fact that she found him appealing. His tongue moved out, licking gently around her areola, his eyes gazing down to see her pleasure herself. It was weird to describe how it made him feel without making him sound like a creep. "You're doing good," he whispered against her skin, biting her erect nipple as his hand moved around to her butt, spreading her lightly, just enough for him to let two fingers rub against her delicate entrance. He moaned against her nipple, afraid he was beginning to sound too loud, but he just couldn't contain himself when it came to her. Every part of her as wonderful as he remembered. "Such a good girl," he cooed at her, running his fingers in circles around her entrance, knowing that she was yearning to feel him as he was yearning to be in her. He pressed a finger in rather carefully stroking her insides, leaning up to reconnect their lips.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:16 am

His mouth could do such wonders against her nipples and as she was pleasuring herself. His whisper made her moan in response, biting her lower lip as she seemed quite aware of where they were. Truth be told, she had touched herself like this many times over while they had been separated, so she was quite used to keeping herself quiet. Only time would tell if she could keep it up once he got inside of her. She squirmed a little against him as she felt him spread her, her breath staggering as she let out a gasp-like moan as she felt his fingers touch her. “I am,” she whispered, pressing back slightly against his hand, as impatient as ever to feel him. “Gerard,” she moaned, closing her eyes while she indulged in the feeling. When he pressed his fingers in, she was just about to moan a little louder, but his kiss muffled it out. “Fuck...” she whispered against his lips, kissing him as she rubbed a little firmer against her hand. She felt so close already but she wasnt quite ready to admit it, so instead she slowed down, in an attempt to calm herself without making it too obvious.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:26 am

He felt his breath heavy with the need he had for her, but it was soothing to hear her moan and whimper at his touch. Frankly he was glad that his kiss seemed to muffle her moan, because he knew she also had a hard time staying quiet. "What's wrong, ma chérie? Close already?" he mumbled teasingly against her lips, his teeth dragging along her lower lip as he introduced another finger, pushing in to her, curling them just right to hit her sweet spot. "Cum for me," he almost demanded in a raspy voice, kissing her lips once again, muffling his own moans. He felt like he could burst as well, but he wanted her to be at that place of bliss. He knew she needed that more than anything right now, and his free hand moved around to her front, placing his hand over hers, applying a bit more pressure and friction to her nether region.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 8:49 am

At this point she wasnt really surprised that he could tell how close she was. She didnt know why she had been trying to hide it, but his teasing felt well deserved. She grit her teeth slightly as he bit her lip, her moans slowly intensifying as he pressed in another finger. She lifted her free hand that was trembling slightly, pressing it onto his shoulder for support. Her movements started becoming irregular as she felt the high hit her, feeling the tingles wander up and down her body and she felt like she was crumbling completely. “Shit.... fuck...” she whimpered in disbelief, her eyes closed, and her body leaned slightly against his for support. She didnt know if her legs would be able to handle it once he started fucking her, they already felt a little wobbly now. “I’m ready,” she mumbled, still coming down from her high but fuck it, she was so eager to have him. She leaned up to place her mouth close to his ear, not wanting anyone else to hear the words meant for him even if that was impossible with the water running and music playing. “As your fiancée I demand that you use my body now to pleasure yourself,” she whispered, not having to say anything about herself because she knew she’d love it.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:25 am

He leaned against her, feeling her crumble under him was the best feeling in the world. It was like being the most powerful being, and yet he was fully at her disposal. He could see she was a bit unsteady on her legs, and it made him worry slightly, especially when she stated she was ready. He slowly removed his hands from her tender places, wrapping them around her as he held her close. Her whisper making him moan softly, but he didn't know if she would be able to handle much more. "You can barely stand, ma chérie, and water is not lubrication," he whispered, turning his head to look at her. Was she disappointed? He just knew he couldn't bring himself to hurt her by inserting himself in her, knowing how tight it was from the lack of intimacy.
He could see that she wasn't willing to give up, and he sighed, kissing her lips gently as he got an idea. "Get on your knees for me ... And open your pretty mouth," he said, adding the last part in nearly a hiss, feeling like he needed her as much as she needed him.
If she did as he asked, he would run a thumb over her lower lip, sighing to himself as he could remember way too well how she had made him cum on their first night. His member was throbbing slightly, needing release, but he was not going to be harsh with her right now. "Say aah," he whispered in a small tease, before pressing himself in to her warm mouth. Swearing under his breath he looked down at her. She had barely done anything, and he felt like he could combust just by standing here and watching her take in his length.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:30 pm

She felt him wrap his arms around her, and she rested her head against his shoulder, calming herself down with a few deep breaths, though she had been serious about her words. He didnt seem to believe her or maybe he was just teasing her, but she felt quite determined and not in the slightest wanting to give up on this just yet. “Please Gerard. I’m aching,” she whispered, touching his chest in a gentle manner. She returned the kiss, ready to wrap her arms around his neck but then he said something that made her stop.
She wasnt really hesitating as he told her to get on her knees, looking up at him as she gently caressed the sides of his legs. She opened her mouth as he had asked her to, feeling his thumb run over her lower lip. She felt her heart go crazy in her chest, digging her nails into his skin softly. She opened her mouth further at his tease, a small “Ahhhh” sound coming from her throat as she kept looking at him. She moaned as he pushed into her mouth, lifting her hand to gently grip around the part of him that she knew wouldnt fit into her mouth. She moved her tongue carefully before she started moving her head to make him slide in and out, slow and rather teasingly at first. She kept her eyes locked on his, wanting to see how he was reacting to what she did to him.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:52 pm

He didn't know why, but the fact that all of him couldn't fit in her mouth gave him somewhat of a confidence boost. It wasn't that he was dissatisfied with his length, but seeing her like this just did something. He moved his hand down, moving some of her wet blonde locks away from her face, shielding her slightly from the running water as he was towering over her. His jaw tensed as she started bopping her head, moaning as he looked at her in awe. Every part of her were truly wonderful, and his eyes were vulnerable yet clouded with his need for her. "You want me to cum already?" he hummed, trying to keep his hips still, but every once in a while he couldn't help but buckle them towards her. He didn't force himself in to her, it was more a reaction to her steady rhythm, how her tongue did wonders for him.
He ran his thumb along her cheekbone, moaning to let her hear just how wonderful this felt. He was trying to be mindful, and he knew she could see how he was holding back. Had they been alone he wouldn't have hesitated to moan louder, but they had to at least pretend to be civil. "Mon fiancé, tes lèvres sont plus douces que le miel," he hummed, his member starting to yearn for release, his hips struggling to be still.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:05 pm

She hummed softly in a muffle as she kept trying to move her head just right, wanting to feel more of how his hips couldnt seem to stay in place. She couldnt ever admit it, but frankly he could do just anything he wanted to her. If he wanted her to choke on his length, she wouldnt mind, one bit. But could she really say that and still upkeep a somewhat decent image of herself in his eyes? At this point, it was like she was sort of forgetting where they were, so him trying to keep himself down only seemed to make her more eager, picking up a rather steady pace while she watched him. His french words making her blush, stopping as she let him slide out of her mouth, just to stick out her tongue and make him watch as she stroked the head and twirled her tongue around him, her hand grabbing a firmer grip to jerk him off. “How would you feel about cumming on my face?” She asked, moving her mouth down to his root to lick her way back up again and engulf him. She felt dirty for asking, like she was suggesting something forbidden, but it was something she had never tried before and she felt for something out of the ordninary.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:25 pm

He whimpered softly as she removed herself, it taking everything in him not just to shove his shaft right back in to her wet and inviting mouth. However as she took over, jerking him and licking him all the right places, he just looked at her with a newfound awe. Her words made him scoff, his hand moving down to cup her breast, giving it a nice and firm squeeze. "Je veux jouir sur tes seins," he said in a hushed voice, however it was clear he had a hard time thinking in English. He groaned softly as she engulfed him once more, letting his head roll back for a second as he could barely see anything with his eyes open anyways.
His head moved back to look at her, giving her breast a squeeze again. "Tits," he managed to say, but it was very heavy with his accent. He hoped she would catch what he was trying to say, but frankly it didn't really matter where he came. He felt pushed to the limit, feeling her tongue tease him over and over, making him moan in vulnerable tones.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:38 pm

She moaned as she felt his hand on her breast, bopping her head a little faster, enjoying just how difficult it was for him to formulate sentences in english. That’s how she knew that she was doing well and it just empowered her in a sense. To know that she could draw him from his senses and pull the noises from his throat. She moaned against him, using her free hand to touch herself a little just because she felt a bit greedy for the moment; both for his pleasure and her own.
His clarification made her moan again, but at this point it wasnt directly indicating that she had understood, because she moaned quite frequently. She wanted to push him to the point where he couldnt hold back anymore, and only then would she pull him out of her mouth and finish him off over her body. She had never done something like this before, always found the thought of someone else’s secrete on herself repulsive, but with Gerard it was like she craved it. Because in a sense, it was a way of marking someone as your own and she wanted that with him. To show that in every sense, she believed that she belonged to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm begging you [cw]   I'm begging you [cw] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm begging you [cw]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Donham Grove-
Jump to: